NATION

PASSWORD

Four Nations No Longer [ Avatar LoK OOC|Semi-open] Flameo

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Kuhlfros
Senator

Founded: Dec 01, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Four Nations No Longer [ Avatar LoK OOC|Semi-open] Flameo

Postby Kuhlfros » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:35 am

Four Nations No LongerImage
Theme Song
IC

174 AG
Kuvira's Earth Empire has ended, her conquest abruptly stopped short by the Avatar, even with her ultimate weapon, the giant mechs and her spirit energy cannon, Avatar Korra stopped her and the world was brought back to peace. The United Republic of Nations was saved, and the 54th King of the Earth Kingdom, Wu of the Hao-Ting dynasty abdicated and as his final order, declared all Earth kingdom provinces separate democratic nations. The War is over and now is an unstable time of recovery, and Avatar Korra is away in the Spirit World.

What will you do in this time of uneasy recovery? Will you help bring peace? or seek to gain your own power? Are you a bender? or a non bender? Are you in Republic City? Or off in another nation? These choices are yours in this Rp!

Hello My People! Tis I, Kuhlfros, presenting an Avatar the Last Airbender/Legend of Korra Rp, In this rp you get to be a character in the world of Avatar immediately after Legend of Korra left off and start off on your own adventures in a relatively still unstable world recovering from war. So enjoy yourselves, have fun and follow the rules!

History of the Avatar Universe
The Extensive History of the World of Avatar
Note: AG stand for After Genocide, which was the Genocide of the Air Nomads at the start of the Hundred Years War by the Fire Nation
Rules
1.I, the OP's word is law and thou shalt not disobey I or those whom I grant my powers to (CoOPs:Faal Lot Himdah)
2.Honor and Respect thou fellow player
3.Thou Shalt not Flame, Troll, or Spam
4.Thou Shalt not Godmod
5.Thou Shalt not post one liners
6.Thou Shalt not control or copy canon characters
7.Thou Shalt keep it PG-13
8.Thou Shalt inform of absences if those times come]

An ATLA & LoK Name Generator
Be sure to read the whole description

The Avatar Wiki

Application
Obviously this is the Application for your characters, there is no limit to how many characters (for now) but do know that you should only have as many characters as you can handle, don't overwork yourself
Note: No Energy Bending,
Lavabending and Bloodbending cannot be held by an applying character however these skills can be learned (however will extremely difficult to do so) Also remember Bloodbending is a banned art and for the time being (we will see in the future) a potential Lavabender cannot Metalbend
Code: Select all
Nation Name:

Character Name:

Character Gender: Male [ ] Female [ ]

Character Age:

Character Appearance: (Images would be Nice)

Bender [ ] Non-Bender [ ]

Bending Type: (Earth, Fire, Water Air, Enter Sub-Bendings here)

History: (Atleast One Paragraph)

Notable Equipment: (Any signature armor, weapons or equipment?)

Rp Example:

#Pathik (Keep this for Tracking)

Nation Name: Kuhlfros

Character Name: Ru

Character Gender: Male [X] Female [ ]

Character Age: 17

Character Appearance: Image

Bender [X] Non-Bender [ ]

Bending Type: Earth-bending, Metal Bending

History: Born to the slums of Republic City, Ru made the best of what he had, doing his best in school, trying to stay out of trouble...however how many times he tried, trouble seemed to follow him, the boy who actually quite smart was always stuck in brawls or gang fights as a youth while his parents ran a shop under the "protection" of the Triple Threat Triads.

At one point, the Triads were threatening his parents and it was the last straw for Ru and he fought back against the team of gangsters. While initially he beat them off, they come back in numbers, wrecked his family shop and beat him to a pulp before the Metalbending police arrived and took Ru into custody.

Ru, whom was badly beaten was harshly questioned for several hours until they had enough, he had cooperated well with the police and proved an asset as he had information on the gangs as he was within the slums and while stoic and aloof, Lin Beifong decided to somewhat take the boy under her wing as he was determined to clear out the streets of Republic City by whatever means necessary, taught him how to metalbend, however he was too young to join the Metalbending forces so Lin sent him out as a PI that the police would occasionally hire along with others to get information about gang activities or other events, however with the spirit world crossover and the invasion of Kuvira, those days were about to end.

Notable Equipment: Metalbender police cables, Dai Li Rock Gauntlets (family heirloom), Satomobile motorbike

Rp Example: I am the OP God

v0.1 Established Early Interest Thread
v0.2 Released WIP Map
v0.2.5 Map Recieved Update
v0.5 An Introduction is Established, Link to History Established, Application Established, Officially an OOC/Signups
v0.6 Image Added, Titles, and Fancier More Professional display
v1.0 Official OOC Functioning, Co-Op Merlin initiated
v1.2 Accepted Character List, Map Updated, NOW WITH LABELS
v1.5 Moar Character, Now Semi-Open, IC IS ADDED GET HYPED

Accepted Players
Ru
Komiko
Chai
Kanno
Fao
Vizu Kanaxai
Panaku Tagachi
Yu Jiang
Xu-lī
Golong
Kinnata
Rashe
Chan
Mezow "Cat Owl" Marino
Char
Hotaru
Liza
Xatar
Last edited by Kuhlfros on Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:42 pm, edited 23 times in total.
Kuhlfros
Member of Greater Ixnay
[21:48] <Kuhl> ∞/10
[21:50] <Shy> AND KUHLFROS SAID UNTO THE EARTH: LET THERE BE SPECIAL SYMBOLS FOR THE RATING OF BLAMESHIFT OUT OF TEN
[21:50] <Shy> AND THE WORLD COMPLIED
[21:50] <Kuhl> I just googled the infinity symbol XD
[21:52] <Kuhl> BUT I WILL GO WITH IT
[21:52] <Shy> ALL HAIL
[21:53] <Shy> THE VIKING GOD KULHFROS
[21:53] <Kuhl> OFF TO VALHALLA

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:49 am

Tag.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:54 am

Suggestion. Have this take place sometime not during either ATLA or LoK. Have it take place at a different time and make your own story.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Kuhlfros
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kuhlfros » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:05 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Suggestion. Have this take place sometime not during either ATLA or LoK. Have it take place at a different time and make your own story.

Hmm, So at some point in the Hundred Years War or even before that could be an option...During Roku or Kyoshi maybe

Or After the Events of LoK which is with the mixed in spirit world and there are more nations and relative instability still in
Kuhlfros
Member of Greater Ixnay
[21:50] <Shy> AND KUHLFROS SAID UNTO THE EARTH: LET THERE BE SPECIAL SYMBOLS FOR THE RATING OF BLAMESHIFT OUT OF TEN

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:09 am

Kuhlfros wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Suggestion. Have this take place sometime not during either ATLA or LoK. Have it take place at a different time and make your own story.

Hmm, So at some point in the Hundred Years War or even before that could be an option...During Roku or Kyoshi maybe

Or After the Events of LoK which is with the mixed in spirit world and there are more nations and relative instability still in

Either would work. Its up to you.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Kuhlfros
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kuhlfros » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:09 am

Kuhlfros wrote:

Or maybe make something even better like a Bending Academy, XD Students from all nations and bending (maybe even without bending) go to school and train etc for some reason I don't have planned out yet
Kuhlfros
Member of Greater Ixnay

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:12 am

Kuhlfros wrote:
Kuhlfros wrote:

Or maybe make something even better like a Bending Academy, XD Students from all nations and bending (maybe even without bending) go to school and train etc for some reason I don't have planned out yet

It's up to you. I have no preference to be honest. I just want an RP in the Avatar world....
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Kuhlfros
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kuhlfros » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:20 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Kuhlfros wrote:Or maybe make something even better like a Bending Academy, XD Students from all nations and bending (maybe even without bending) go to school and train etc for some reason I don't have planned out yet

It's up to you. I have no preference to be honest. I just want an RP in the Avatar world....

Gotcha, I think after the failed invasion of Republic City would be best/end of the Earth Empire would be best, plenty of instability and reconstruction allowing for conflict and situations, Republic city is under repairs and the Earth Kingdom is under a severe change as the city states and provinces are given democratic freedom from an Earth Kingdom and the Water tribe is under reconstruction as well... Yep I made my decision, gives people the ability to use more sub-bending however I think lava and blood bending are nearly banned as canon only two know lava bending and blood bending was banned canon
Kuhlfros
Member of Greater Ixnay

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:23 am

Kuhlfros wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:

Gotcha, I think after the failed invasion of Republic City would be best/end of the Earth Empire would be best, plenty of instability and reconstruction allowing for conflict and situations, Republic city is under repairs and the Earth Kingdom is under a severe change as the city states and provinces are given democratic freedom from an Earth Kingdom and the Water tribe is under reconstruction as well... Yep I made my decision, gives people the ability to use more sub-bending however I think lava and blood bending are nearly banned as canon only two know lava bending and blood bending was banned canon

So.... Korra would still be the Avatar....

You could also do the RP so its furthering in the future or something like that.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Kuhlfros
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kuhlfros » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:44 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Kuhlfros wrote:Gotcha, I think after the failed invasion of Republic City would be best/end of the Earth Empire would be best, plenty of instability and reconstruction allowing for conflict and situations, Republic city is under repairs and the Earth Kingdom is under a severe change as the city states and provinces are given democratic freedom from an Earth Kingdom and the Water tribe is under reconstruction as well... Yep I made my decision, gives people the ability to use more sub-bending however I think lava and blood bending are nearly banned as canon only two know lava bending and blood bending was banned canon

You could also do the RP so its furthering in the future or something like that.

Right right, and lots of the future will just be up to speculation, what I do know however is that I will have to draw borders for a new world map since the Earth Kingdom is gone and loads of smaller nations/ city states are taking their place

But I think if I want to stick with Korra still Avatar and there is plenty of instability about, which allows our characters to venture around, get in trouble etc while Korra can't get to all of the problems
Kuhlfros
Member of Greater Ixnay

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:05 pm

Kuhlfros wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:

Right right, and lots of the future will just be up to speculation, what I do know however is that I will have to draw borders for a new world map since the Earth Kingdom is gone and loads of smaller nations/ city states are taking their place

But I think if I want to stick with Korra still Avatar and there is plenty of instability about, which allows our characters to venture around, get in trouble etc while Korra can't get to all of the problems

That works then.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Kuhlfros
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kuhlfros » Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:33 pm

So I got to work on a Map for our modern Avatar world...this is what I got

Behold

Obviously it is still WIP but I think you can assume what is where, the multi colors are the Earth States, the Dark Gray is Zaofu, Red is Fire Nation, the Dark blue is the United Rep. Light Blue is the Air Nomads, moderate blues at the poles are the Northern and Southern water tribes respectively, I might make a darker green solely for the Foggy Swamp Tribe too

**EDIT
Pink is Kyoshi Island and Orange is the Sun Warrior's Island
Last edited by Kuhlfros on Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kuhlfros
Member of Greater Ixnay

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:34 pm

Kuhlfros wrote:So I got to work on a Map for our modern Avatar world...this is what I got

Behold

Obviously it is still WIP but I think you can assume what is where, the multi colors are the Earth States, the Dark Gray is Zaofu, Red is Fire Nation, the Dark blue is the United Rep. Light Blue is the Air Nomads, moderate blues at the poles are the Northern and Southern water tribes respectively, I might make a darker green solely for the Foggy Swamp Tribe too

**EDIT

Looks good.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Kuhlfros
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kuhlfros » Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:36 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Kuhlfros wrote:So I got to work on a Map for our modern Avatar world...this is what I got

Behold

**EDIT

Looks good.

Very thankful I had Kuvira's map of the Earth provinces she was conquering so I could kinda match them with this map
Kuhlfros
Member of Greater Ixnay

Kuhlfros
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kuhlfros » Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:32 pm

Bump, Finished made an App form, Need to start advertising to start getting this kicked off
Kuhlfros
Member of Greater Ixnay

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:17 pm

I'll be CoOP if you need it.

But come Wednesday I will be gone for 10 days
Last edited by Faal Lot Himdah on Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Neadar
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Neadar » Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:23 pm

Tagging for future application.

Kuhlfros
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kuhlfros » Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:18 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:I'll be CoOP if you need it.

But come Wednesday I will be gone for 10 days

Totally made you Co-Op
Kuhlfros
Member of Greater Ixnay

Neadar
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Neadar » Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:50 am

Nation Name: Neadar

Character Name: Komiko

Character Gender: Male [ ] Female [X]

Character Age:17

Character Appearance:This is what she is wearing and looks like

Bending Type: Water bender

History: Komiko was born on a small farm in the north center of the main continent. Her great grandparents had fled there from the Southern water tribe during the war. They were relatively isolated from most of the world and her grandparents decided to give up bending to avoid the Fire Nation.

Over the years her parents completely came to reject and even disdain benders. They became healers using natural plants and herbs to help others. While not openly hostile they had no interest in benders and distrusted them. They came to believe that they must be able to take care of themselves without it.

When Komiko was very young her parents allowed a water bender to stay the night in their home. Her parents were out and she was working in the barn. Unexpectedly she knocked over a candle and started a small fire. The water bender came outside and quickly extinguished the fire. She then preceded to use her water bending to heal her burns. In awe by this she asked the bender to teach her. She said she could not as she was not a bender.

After this incident she became incensed by the idea of healing people through bending. Over the next few years she asked her parents everything she could about bending and the water tribe. One day when she as 15 her father let it slip that she came from a long line of powerful water benders. She begged them to teach her but they outright refused. The next day she ran away with nothing more than the cloths on her back and headed west to find someone who could teach her water bending.

It took several days but she finally arrived at a nearby village. There she met a man who claimed to know of a water bender who lived not far from the village. He escorted her to a large mansion near the cost. The person she met there called himself Meng the Merciful. He had vast wealth and demonstrated to her his water bending technique. He said that he would teach her water bending but in return she would have to work for him.

She became his servant, doing his every whim and desire with but the merest word. As the months became years she began to realize that she had learned almost nothing from this man. She decided to confront him about her lack of education. He struck her don in disgust and cast her out on the spot. Left without a home and unable to return to her family she now wanders around looking for a water bender to teach her and a new purpose for her life.

Notable Equipment: (Any signature armor, weapons or equipment?)The cloths on her back, a small water skin to practice bending.

Rp Example: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=367572

Last edited by Neadar on Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

The Flame Dawn
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Flame Dawn » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:21 am

First off, I love it so Tag XD

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:But come Wednesday I will be gone for 10 days

Why you no tell everyone!!!
Rest In Peace : Kumigawa
Krytonus wrote:"Oh, Honey Boo-Boo is a disease," he laughed.

New Strausberg wrote:
Prumia wrote:This is a horrible place to live! The mortals are doomed!

Not on my watch your anal virgitnty is safe with me!
Economic Left/Right: -6.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.05
You are a: Socialist Humanist Liberal
Collectivism score: 67%
Authoritarianism score: 0%
Internationalism score: 0%
Tribalism score: -67%
Liberalism score: 33%

Hey everyone, we're looking for people who want to join Winterfell! A fun Anime, Game of Thrones, and Roleplay region.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:22 am

The Flame Dawn wrote:First off, I love it so Tag XD

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:But come Wednesday I will be gone for 10 days

Why you no tell everyone!!!

I was going to tell everyone tomorrow.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Kuhlfros
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kuhlfros » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:17 pm

Neadar wrote:Nation Name: Neadar

Character Name: Komiko

Character Gender: Male [ ] Female [X]

Character Age:17

Character Appearance:This is what she is wearing and looks like

Bending Type: Water bender

History: Komiko was born on a small farm in the north center of the main continent. Her great grandparents had fled there from the Southern water tribe during the war. They were relatively isolated from most of the world and her grandparents decided to give up bending to avoid the Fire Nation.

Over the years her parents completely came to reject and even disdain benders. They became healers using natural plants and herbs to help others. While not openly hostile they had no interest in benders and distrusted them. They came to believe that they must be able to take care of themselves without it.

When Komiko was very young her parents allowed a water bender to stay the night in their home. Her parents were out and she was working in the barn. Unexpectedly she knocked over a candle and started a small fire. The water bender came outside and quickly extinguished the fire. She then preceded to use her water bending to heal her burns. In awe by this she asked the bender to teach her. She said she could not as she was not a bender.

After this incident she became incensed by the idea of healing people through bending. Over the next few years she asked her parents everything she could about bending and the water tribe. One day when she as 15 her father let it slip that she came from a long line of powerful water benders. She begged them to teach her but they outright refused. The next day she ran away with nothing more than the cloths on her back and headed west to find someone who could teach her water bending.

It took several days but she finally arrived at a nearby village. There she met a man who claimed to know of a water bender who lived not far from the village. He escorted her to a large mansion near the cost. The person she met there called himself Meng the Merciful. He had vast wealth and demonstrated to her his water bending technique. He said that he would teach her water bending but in return she would have to work for him.

She became his servant, doing his every whim and desire with but the merest word. As the months became years she began to realize that she had learned almost nothing from this man. She decided to confront him about her lack of education. He struck her don in disgust and cast her out on the spot. Left without a home and unable to return to her family she now wanders around looking for a water bender to teach her and a new purpose for her life.

Notable Equipment: (Any signature armor, weapons or equipment?)The cloths on her back, a small water skin to practice bending.

Rp Example: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=367572

Accepted!
Kuhlfros
Member of Greater Ixnay

Neadar
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Neadar » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:59 pm

Kuhlfros wrote:Accepted!

Thank you very much, I can hardly wait to see what happens.

Kuhlfros
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kuhlfros » Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:09 pm

Neadar wrote:
Kuhlfros wrote:Accepted!

I look forward to it too! But first We need some folks signing up, then I can start adding stuff like an archive for players and get an IC going
Kuhlfros
Member of Greater Ixnay

Neadar
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Neadar » Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:13 pm

Kuhlfros wrote:
Neadar wrote:

I look forward to it too! But first We need some folks signing up, then I can start adding stuff like an archive for players and get an IC going

Well I added a shameless plug on my regional message board, hopefully that will help.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse