NATION

PASSWORD

Cielos Luz {OOC|Anime|Open}

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Cielos Luz {OOC|Anime|Open}

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:56 pm

Click Image for IC

Cielos Luz
For every day, there is a night. For every dawn, there is a dusk. For every Celestial, there are countless demons.....

Map

Many thousands of years ago, while Lutra was young, a peculiar species came into being. Humans. Humans where always weak, as such when the demons came, they could not stop them. One night, while man was young, from the darkest reaches of Lutra and beyond, the demons descended. They ravaged the land, killing many human populations. They went continent to continent in their hunt for human blood. It brought them enjoyment. Until they came upon Dorthithladh, the last stronghold of humanity. The humans of Dorthithladh had no idea what was coming, and stood no chance against the demons. Or so it seemed. One night, under the night sky, the stars granted their power to 88 select humans to combat the demons. These 88 fought the demons back, and saved Dorthithladh, going down in history as the first Celestials.

Now, after many thousands of years of peace from the demons, a dark cloud gathers, and the Celestials will be called again.

Welcome to Cielos Luz, a RP where the player will take up the role of a powerful human known as a Celestial. I have tried many story driven RPs but they always crash and burn, so I have decided to try something new. A more sandbox RP, where you the player gets to decide where you want to go and what you want to do. Now, that doesn't mean I have a general story in mind, cause I do. I do have a general idea for a main story and you are more than welcome to be involved. Anyways, time for some basic lore.

Celestials
The Celestials are just humans, with a little extra. They are humans with the power of one of the 88 constellations. There are always 88 Celestials, if one dies, a new one is born. Their powers come naturally to them, meaning they don't need training. The first Celestials where born to combat demons in the time of the ancients. Each Celestial has a human form and a Celestial form. In human form, Celestials are able to use their power, but not to its fullest. That said, it is still very powerful. In their Celestial form, they are at their most powerful, but also at their weakest. The longer they are in Celestial form, the more energy they lose, and as such can die by using their Celestial form. And I will repeat the point at the beginning, Celestials are human, so they have human desires, wishes and etc. This means they are not necessarily good or evil. Also, they can be born from any class of society.

Demons:
Demons is a large general classification. Demons are anything of demonic origin, so they can appear in many different forms and have many different powers.

Monsters:
Monsters are creatures that are not demons, but yet not your ordinary creature. They lack a human like intelligence so they are just considered beasts.

Races:
Screw you, the only known races on Dorthithladh are humans. Demons do exist, but they have been quiet for so long that they are believed to be extinct. Legends of other races do exist but they are just that, legends.

Nations:
See the map. The map has all the important information needed.

Religions:
Vahasni - Vahasni is a religion from the Jiddahari Caliphate. They believe in only one god, Vahasni. To them, Vahasni gave the Celestials their powers to defeat the demons. Vahasni holds the belief that even though the Celestials have great power, control of the people and government goes to his chosen leader, the Sultan. It's holy city is Jiddah.

Gathering of our New Lord - Those who follow the Gathering have a very simple belief, that the ultimate being is coming, one who will replace the Celestials and bring true peace and order to the world. One who will unite the people, and bring upon a new golden age. It has recently gained a large following in the northern nations. It's doesn't have a known holy city or any known holy sites.

Church of Illumination -The Church of Illumination, also known simply as the Church, is the oldest religion on Dorthithladh. The Church holds the belief that each constellation is its own divine being, and the Celestials are their prophets. It's holy city/site is the observatory, Ailianthum.

Tech Level:
Medieval, pre-firearms. Cannons do exist, though they are only used by the Trostian Republic, and even then aren't very mobile. And no magic.

Now.... The Rules
1. My word as OP is the law of the universe. My Co-Op's word is also law, unless I over rule it.
2. No Godmodding
3. I will allow up to three characters per RPer.
4. Like all my RPs, your character is not immortal, and can be injured and die.
5. Ain't no one the protagonist, so don't act like it.
6. Don't be a dick OOC.
7. Disputes should be handled via TG, if I see any disputes in the OOC I will find you.... And just warn your ass.
8. Three strikes yer out.
9. Post at least one paragraph. (No one liners, or two liners, or constant three liners)
10. Please listen to the APP restrictions/instructions.
11. Have fun, and enjoy the world

People to Respect and Fear
Faal Lot Himdah (FLH) - OP
Charlia - Co-Op, head of the department of severed heads.

App Restrictions/Instructions
1. No demons. You can be a Celestial or a regular human.
2. No Zodiac. You can not be a member of the Zodiac, unless you get permission from me after providing a good reason to why you should be allowed. (I'll accept a 1,000 word essay by the way.)
3. One power. Celestials get one power related to their constellation. So no fire breathing Aquarius. If your Celestial form has wings, it can fly in that form, same applies for things like wings.
4. No OP powers. If I believe it needs to be nerfed, be ready to nerf it.
5. Make the app look pretty. Don't write in bold, delete parentheses, spoiler that bio. No removing things from the app, but feel free to add. Also, I prefer images. So use images if possible.
6. I know some people like to post WIP apps, but.... Please only post completed apps. If you do it because you don't want to lose progress, there is a little thing called Save Draft, I would recommend making use of it. I will not deny you for posting incomplete apps, but I would recommend you don't.
7. If you are going to use a theme song, please provide a YouTube link and a SoundCloud link.

Complete list of the 88 constellations

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] (Keep it realistic)
[b]Gender/Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Constellation:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[spoiler=Human][img]<Place Image URL Here>[/img][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Celestial][img]<Place Image URL Here>[/img][/spoiler]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Flop:[/b] (something that your character can't do, or is afraid of, ie an Aquarius that can't swim.  Try and relate it to the constellation)
[b]Power:[/b] (Remember, has to be related to constellation)
[b]Weapon:[/b] (sometimes you need something other than a power)
[b]Bio:[/b] (two paragraphs in a spoiler please)
[b]Theme Song:[/b] (Optional)
[b]Rp Sample:[/b] (Quality check, provide me with a direct link to one of your posts so that I can see if you are worthy)
Last edited by Faal Lot Himdah on Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:55 pm, edited 9 times in total.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:56 pm

Character List
Agnimukha Vasuman - Phoenix - Faal Lot Himdah
Aoife Dragon-Heart - Draco - Faal Lot Himdah
Loret Willanada - Antia - The Assorted Saharan Outposts
Tarius Longfletch - Sagittarius - Charlia
Calliope Starshine - Cassiopeia - Charlia
Altair Menteur - Vulpecula - Finsternia
Armita Suri - Vela - The Flame Dawn
Suirat Nemic - Sculptor - Vulnier
Grizhnakh Farwander - Orion - Nova Seren
Adonis Valois - Serpens - Sapphiron
März Kanin - Lepus - The Burning Sun
Adrian Cal-zan - Octans - Wombocombo
Kaçamak Farhan - Chamaeleon - Sindrya

Important People

Mercaius Viusinius Crosivalon - Emperor of Crosivalon - One of the Zodiac (Leo)
Haadi al-Taa - Sultan of the Jiddahari Caliphate
Sola Maria - Queen of Caisopia - One of the Zodiac (Libra)
Biordo de'Aorviezia - Doge of the Trostian Republic - One of the Zodiac (Capricorn)
Anchar Tree-Hammer - King of Andeirk - One of the Zodiac (Taurus)
Sigfi King-Slayer - High King of Hundiskali
Burgera Blarmond - Empress of Discheheim - One of the Zodiac (Aquarius)
Aylmer Kingl - Grand Observer of Ailianthum - Deceased
Kaerav the Proud - One of the Seven Generals of Demia
Grylla the Sloth - One of the Seven Generals of Demia
Auhreth the Wrathful - One of the Seven Generals of Demia
Jilme the Greedy - One of the Seven Generals of Demia
Last edited by Faal Lot Himdah on Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:00 pm, edited 15 times in total.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:57 pm

OP Characters (example apps)

Name:
Agnimukha Vasuman
Gender/Sexuality:
Male/Heterosexual
Constellation:
The Phoenix
Appearance:

Personality:
Agnimukha is a very understanding, and kind individual. He doesn't like sharing his past though and keeps it secret. He is quick to anger, and when he gets angry, he is ready to fight. Actually he is ready to fight at a moments notice.
Flop:
Very Hydrophobic
Power:
Pheonix Fire Manipulation - Agnimukha's power is basically complete control over fire. He can manipulate any fire, and use it to his advantage. He can also create his own fire, which only harms those he sees as an enemy, and actually can heal his allies. His body is completely fire proof, and in fact, fire (except for his created fire) heals him and restores his energy.
Weapon:
This sword
Bio:
Agnimukha Vasuman was born to a concubine and a powerful noble in the Crosivaion Empire. His mother was, unknown to him, a member of a powerful noble family from the Jiddahari Caliphate who served as a diplomat to the Crosivaion Empire. She was captured at the start of the Dune Wars twenty years ago, and was taken as a concubine. So, Agnimukha was born as a slave to a powerful noble of the Crosivaion Empire. One day, the nobles estate fell under siege to a fair sized Jiddahari army, lead by Sultan Haadi al-Taa. In the chaos of the siege, the noble had his mother killed, right in front of him, then he issued an order to slaughter all the slaves. The noble escaped as his men slaughtered every slave, except Agnimukha. Agnimukha hid in the estate, as the Jiddahari stormed the estate and burnt it to the ground. From the ashes, Agnimukha was unharmed.

The next day, he was discovered by a traveling merchant, who knew what happened to the estate, and decided to take the young Agnimukha in. Agnimukha grew up traveling with his adoptive father, learning how to be a merchant, learning how to fight and learned about what he was. He learned how to control his power. He learned so much, but never forgot about his mother, and the man who took her life. He has sworn to take revenge for her.

Theme Song:
Nightcore - Any Other Way (YT)
Nightcore - Any Other Way (SC)
Rp Sample:
Nope. OP.

Name:
Aoife Dragon-Heart
Gender/Sexuality:
Female/Heterosexual
Constellation:
Draco
Appearance:

Personality:
Aoife is a cold individual, it takes a lot to make her a friend. She acts all tough and such, but is at heart very kind, caring and a klutz.
Flop:
Aoife is known to be accident prone...
Power:
Dragon's Breath - Aoife can harness the breath of the dragons. So, she can breath fire only right... Wrong. She can breath fire, water, wind, and "earth". The four basic elements. She can not control them though, just produce them.
Weapon:
Two small swords
Bio:
Despite her appearance, Aoife is technically a princess... an exiled one to be precise. Her father was one of the most powerful kings of the north, former High King Gunnbjorn the Kind. Her mother died in child birth. Aoife grew up as a princess of the Kingdom of Hundiskali, meaning she learned how to be a warrior, military tactics, and the such. When her power came, her father was over joyed. During her fathers reign, the Kingdom of Hundiskali had slowly start to adopt a more peaceful view, a view she supported. Everything seemed fine, until one faithful day, the usurping of he fathers throne by the current High King Sigfi King-Slayer.

It came fast, and nothing could stop it. Sigfi King-Slayer raised an army and marched on the royal palace, convincing the people that Aoifes father was weak and leading them to destruction, that the Kingdom of Andeirk and Discheheim Empire would most definitly invade if Gunnbjorn was allowed to remain king. It was almost the entirity of the Kingdom against the royal family and their handful of supporters. Aoife was 16 when her father told her to flee as he stood his ground against his people. She was going to try and argue but she could tell from his tone, he was serious. So she ran, well flew would be a better description. Sigfi King-Slayer captured Gunnbjorn, and put him to death the next day, taking the throne for himself, earning him the name of King-Slayer. Now, Aoife travels, waiting for the day when she can claim revenge for her father, and reclaim her throne.

Theme Song:
None yet.
Rp Sample:
OP.
Last edited by Faal Lot Himdah on Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Shyluz
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:17 pm

Suddenly, a wild Shy appears!
Otherwise known as Nornsmark for official, region-ey things.

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:26 pm

Head of the Department of Severed Heads Department(we also specialize in Redundancy), reporting in...

Respect and fear me, sniveling mortal worms. Don't lose your heads.

The Burning Sun
Senator

Founded: Sep 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Burning Sun » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:33 pm

Tag
"All that we see or seem/Is but a dream within a dream" - Poe
TBS, M.D | Founder of the Mechanics' Guild | EST 9-9
because my self-esteem is so low
TriStates wrote:+100 Tri-Points
Khasinkonia wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:I posted. Just in case it gets buried by the depressing duo over there.

I award you ten points for the nickname. Which will buy you...
more posts from the duo
Royal Brownie PointsTM
Atlannia wrote:Mmm it's not looking good I'm afraid, the purple haired goth loli next to a sweatervest wearing bishonen portends financial strife and the double archery chick is a rare sign predicting the death of someone close to you, I'm sorry.
That'll be $32.99
All the logic

The Assorted Saharan Outposts
Minister

Founded: Dec 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Assorted Saharan Outposts » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:40 pm

I tag this
I tag this like crazy
RP Types I Enjoy: God RPs (anything involving deities), alt history, medieval.
Just call me Sahara
Feel free to telegram me whenever you want. I'd love to chat!

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:43 pm

Since I don't want to post apps until they're done but I also don't want to lose my plans...

Snatching Cassiopeia. Resist and I'll strike off your head.

Unless you're Merlin. I can't cut off Merlin's head.
Last edited by Charlia on Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:15 pm

Second character added.

Draco and Phoenix are unavailable
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

The Assorted Saharan Outposts
Minister

Founded: Dec 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Assorted Saharan Outposts » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:20 pm

If you don't mind, I call Antlia
RP Types I Enjoy: God RPs (anything involving deities), alt history, medieval.
Just call me Sahara
Feel free to telegram me whenever you want. I'd love to chat!

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:21 pm

The Assorted Saharan Outposts wrote:If you don't mind, I call Antlia

No problem.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Nova Seren
Envoy

Founded: Mar 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Seren » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:52 pm

Imma join too!
#CharlGil Charlin OTP
Being asexual is not the same thing as being aromantic.
I am addicted to bad puns.
French Canadian underling in Charlia's department of severed heads.

Nova Seren
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Seren » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:00 pm

Also can I pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeee have Orion? I have been denied Gilbert, so I must have a cool thing.
#CharlGil Charlin OTP

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:00 pm

Nova Seren wrote:Also can I pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeee have Orion? I have been denied Gilbert, so I must have a cool thing.

App for it.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:01 pm

Nova Seren wrote:Also can I pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeee have Orion? I have been denied Gilbert, so I must have a cool thing.

Gilbert is... not cool.

Good for messing with Charlotte(which I love), but not cool.

Bowties, now those are cool.

Nova Seren
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Seren » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:04 pm

Charlia wrote:

Gilbert is... not cool.

*Sneezes angrily*

Bow ties are cool though. *Gives Charli some cake*
#CharlGil Charlin OTP

Vulnier
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vulnier » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:05 pm

Tag.

Can you reserve Sagittarius?
I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all year.

- Charles Dickens
Patience is a virtue
-Unknown

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:06 pm

Vulnier wrote:Tag.

No. Sagittarius is one of the Zodiac.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:06 pm

Nova Seren wrote:
Charlia wrote:Gilbert is... not cool.

*Sneezes angrily*

Is that cake a lie?

NO SHE IS MIIIIIIIIIIINE

Nova Seren
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Seren » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:12 pm

Charlia wrote:
Nova Seren wrote:*Sneezes angrily*

Is that cake a lie?

This cake is only truth.
#CharlGil Charlin OTP

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:17 pm

Nova Seren wrote:
Charlia wrote:Is that cake a lie?

This cake is only truth.

*eats cake*

Vulnier
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vulnier » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:26 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:

My bad, can I reserve Sculptor then?
I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all year.

- Charles Dickens
Patience is a virtue
-Unknown

Shyluz
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:26 pm

Can I reserve Ursa Minor?
Otherwise known as Nornsmark for official, region-ey things.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:27 pm

Vulnier wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:

My bad, can I reserve Sculptor then?

Yes.

Shyluz wrote:Can I reserve Ursa Minor?

Of course
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Nova Seren
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Seren » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:36 pm

I will get my app up tomorrow morning, but I would like to reserve Orion.
#CharlGil Charlin OTP

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse