NATION

PASSWORD

Star Wars : Heroes of the Jedi, CH-1 (IC, Sign-Ups, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Dernland
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Star Wars : Heroes of the Jedi, CH-1 (IC, Sign-Ups, Open)

Postby Dernland » Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:05 pm

Heroes of the Jedi
Chapter 1 : Trials and Errors

OOC:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=352437&p=25862278#p25862278

A small ship soared through the blue-black of hyperspace. Its destination was the small ice planet of Ilum, where the passengers would take their first steps towards becoming Jedi. The ship was spacious for it's size, able to carry a sizable crew as well as passengers.

Defender-Class Corvette, Oberon

Cander sat cross legged in the engine room of the Oberon, meditating to the quiet hum of the reactor. He traced his memories back to the lessons he had taken on lightsaber construction. He remembered the green grass of Tython, the smell of the trees, the sound of the birds and reptiles chattering in the jungle. "Keep your back straight!" A rough, gravely voice shattered Cander's concentration. His master stood behind him and promptly swatted his back with a wooden staff.

"Master, isn't the point of meditation to relax and clear your mind?" Cander questioned, a hint of irritation entering his voice.

"The point of meditation is to establish discipline in the younglings, Padawan. Now straighten up and begin again." Master Deell turned and left the room, clearly annoyed at his padawan learner. Cander mumbled and incoherent phrase under his breath, something about nerf herding, and began to clear his mind once again. He and his master had a very strained relationship, their differing personalities often causing a vocal argument between the two. They were once banned from temple grounds until they calmed down enough to stop interrupting meditations. The council had considered separating the two, but ultimately decided that both master and apprentice would 'learn from each other'.
Last edited by Dernland on Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am a Mormon

I have no wives
I love jello

I don't hate homosexuals
Potatoes are a staple of my diet, but only because my family's Irish

I'm not rich.

TG me any more stereotypes and I'll see if they fit.

Teldoni
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Teldoni » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:48 am

Lana stood at the edge of the cockpit staring out through the large window into the abyss of hyperspace. Her arms were crossed below her breasts and and she stood with an easy of someone born among the stars. She had missed this, the cold, grey bulkheads, the smell of recycled oxygen, the gentle hum of the engines. This was her home, not some lush planet of green and mountains, but the chilling darkness of oblivion and the heartbeat of the ship that kept her alive.

"Still day dreaming," the ventral accented voice said behind her.

"Master," she replied not taking her eyes from the outside, "I was simply remembering my home," she twisted the toe of her boot against the metal beneath it enjoying the feel of something made to defy the stars themselves. Ships had always fascinated her, by the hands of men sentient specifies from every corner had transcended the bonds of their homes and rose up to the heavens saying, 'we will not be governed by your laws, we are more than that, we have a destiny and we have purpose'.

"You know," He said stepping closer to her, "you made the right choice choosing to come here and become a Jedi"...

"I made a choice," she said cutting him off. "I chose a path and I intend to follow it through, right or wrong is not for me to decide." She turned and faced her master, "you know... I do still miss it. Sometimes I find myself staring up at the stars wishing I was back there, wondering what life would have been life if I had stayed."

"You do not regret it do you?" He asked already knowing what she would say for it was a discussion they had had many times before.

"You already know the answer to that," she said and unfolded her arms, "It is natural for one to wonder about the road not taken... I know it might be silly but none the less I always wonder." She looked away from the image before her and stepped towards the short man, "do you ever think of the path you left behind Master Mendez"?

He chuckled and then put his hand on her shoulder, "of course I do dear, but tell me, what do you see when you look out there?" He waved his hand at the cockpit.

"I see a cockpit," she said and then thought for a minute and said, "I see the metal, and the monitors... The chairs, the switches, the knobs and the buttons." She paused and glanced his mischievous smile. "But what I feel," she said nearly above a whisper, "is the familiar. A strange warmth like that of a womb. It is something I can not describe but it is as though I can feel the buttons against my fingers, the warms of the seat against my back, and the pedal beneath my boots. It is... Familiar".

"And that is a feeling I will never know," he said and looked out of the window, "for you this is home. For me this is a cage you see. I am trapped here unable to leave. The human body would freeze out here and his body would be shattered. His lungs would fail and death would be certain. The machinery keeps us alive, the wires, the electrics. Where you feel safe and boundless, I feel caught and at its' very mercy". He turned back to her and squeezed her arm, "it is here that you are free, and it is here that you are invincible".

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:49 am

The young, beautiful 19-year-old Rynola has her eyes closed, listening to Schleran's voice as he finishes guiding her in the art of meditation.

"Don't mind the others, my young apprentice." Schleran says to her. "For both your mind and your heart must weed out the noise, the action, and the distractions to your true goal on a constant basis. Allow the Force to speak to you, allow it to guide you... breathe in its' presence, its' calmness. Now exhale your stress, any worries you might have. Now open your eyes, and see the force in anyone, in everyone, and in everything."

As per custom, Schleran reminds Rynola the place she has in this world.

"You have a role in this existence, to guard, to protect, and to fight for those society deems lesser than you each and every single day. You've chosen wisely, Rynola, in following your heart down this path. The path that the force lies before you transcends the path-taker, transcends you."

Schleran then walks up to Rynola, placing a hand on her shoulder, and leans in to kiss her forehead.

"You've grown far beyond my capabilities when I was your age, Rynola. I am proud of you and humbled to be your master." Schleran says with a smile.
Busy, but I check TGs often.
Imperial Esplanadian Constitution [WIP]

New Orleans, Louisiana.
Nation Weebly/Wiki - Coming Soon
The Land of the Free - Admin Assist.

But the Lord stood by me, and gave me strength. (2 Timothy 4:17)
One of the keys to happiness is a bad memory. (Rita Mae Brown)
SAINTS | PELICANS | TIGERS | PRIVATEERS

Great Franconia and Verana
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Franconia and Verana » Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:46 am

Space was cold.
Space was inhospitable.
Space was dangerous.

Tyalla Sarai, had, despite its unfortunately unattractive qualities, spent much of her life in space, traveling from one corner of the stars to another. She was used to the rattle of aged bulkheads, the streaks of light and blue-black of hyperspace. She had seen stars born, and stars die, she had pondered the darkness of Black Holes, and the light of Quasars. She had seen asteroids render entire planets to dust, and moons cracked and shatter. Such was the life of the apprentice to Master Gendry Arash. He told her, when they left the Temple for the first time together, that the life of his student would nor be pointless exercises or instruction manuals. He would show her the stars. And she saw them. From Yavin 4 to the ruins of Rhen Var, to even the Sith Homeworld of Korriban, her master and her had researched ancient histories, and the mysteries of the Force. She had walked on Dathomir, where the Jedi Conclave had once stood, and traversed the hidden world of Yalarra.

When they did return to the Temple, Tyalla was treated as an oddity, a Jedi whom few knew of and even less talked with. Some Padawans were fascinated by her tales and incredible knowledge, others were wary of such a strange interpretation of Jedi Training. But, the Order seemed to hold both her and her Master in high regard, something that Tyalla felt immensely greatful for.

As she sat in her bunk, on board the Oberon, she was happy. For all her life, all her training and all her travels and knowledge, this is what it all came down to. The pinnacle of her training, Ilum. She felt her hip. Sitting upon it sat her lightsaber, an older design, created long ago in her youth with her master. She remembered the 12 year old version of herself smile so wide at the finished product. A simple, nondescript hilt, now covered in scratches from combat and other misadventures, that produced a pale Golden orange blade. The saber had served her well and in many cases, had saved her life and countless others. She had wielded iron more times than she cared to remember on her journeys, and had become quite proficient with the blade itself. But now, it was time for a change. A new blade, a new hilt, all to fit the Jedi Knight Tyalla was soon to become.

I hope it's blue, Tyalla thought in a moment of humour. I've always liked blue.

Shaking herself out of her reverie, Tyalla swung her legs out of the bunk, and stretched. She was very tired, as she had hardly slept much of the flight. Her newest acquisition from the Temple archives was too gripping. Setting it aside for now however, she stood, and left her quarters, room join her fellow Padawans.
Last edited by Great Franconia and Verana on Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Blayk
Envoy

Founded: Jun 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Blayk » Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:06 pm

See to the Unseen,
Hear to the Unheard,
Notice the Unnoticeable,
This is what one must do to succeed as a Watchman.

Ever since he begun his Jedi Training, Kordan Ren had lived by those words.
He now stood on the Holoterminal area on board the Jedi Defender-Class Light Corvette, his Master, Sisac Mudo a old but Wise Cathar stood across the room from him, a training Sabre raised at hip height in one hand and the other across his chest, this was of course the starting position of the Niman technique of Lightsaber combat, in return his place his right foot forward and put his Training Sabre into a Two-Handed guard at Hip height, the start position of Ataru. Kordan stood there staring directly into his Master eyes, simply observing him.

"Begin!" the Jedi Master called in his Guttural Voice.

Both men charged forward, the Cathar roaring as he charged, Kordan stayed locked on target, his Master had used that trick on him too many times for it to work now. As the two men met at the middle Sisac swung a broad arcing slice, Kordan leaped over the Cathar and his blade, landing on his feet behind him, as the Cathar turned Kordan lunged out with his training sabre in a quick overhead motion, the Cathar Parried the blow, and Kordan countered with a quick low upwards slice, The Cathars reflexes were on point and he blocked the blow again, the two Jedi's blades clashed sends sparks flying, Sisac quickly moved his blade closer to him, then executed a Force push to end the Clash, but his Padawan saw the move coming and with aid form the Force preformed a Front flip over his Master, and landed in a spinning motion, kicking out the Cathar's footing before Springing back onto his feet. The Cathar fell with a 'Thump!' and Kordan placed his blade next to his Master's head.

"I win again, Master." He said as he helping Sisac up.

"Indeed my Padawan, How times is that now Three, Four?"

"Forty-Eight times now, Master Mudo."

"Eh, Very well I suppose you win." The Cathar brushed himself off and patted his Padawan on the Back. "Keep training your Ataru and you could rival some of the Council member's Mastery of it."

"I shall, Master." With that Kordan turned and headed up to the Cockpit.
Generation 31 (The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)

This Nation does not use NationStates Statisics

Caislean Scath
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Caislean Scath » Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:26 pm

Sandals... Is that like a fashion statement or is it strategic? Hmmmm... Well that doesn't make any sense, like what "Ooooo, look at my scary toes!"
Laidr's concentration was broken by a piercing whistle and a flick on the ear.
"Whatcha thinkin Red? Any of 'em suit ya?" Laidr turned to look at his scruffy looking master with a confused look,
"There're all chosen already, Im here for my blade." Uriel Lok-Shi, for that was his name, made a strange gurgling chuckle and said
"Your 27 years old, and you still dont have a learner. I had my first at-" Laidr interrupted,
"39, and any Padawan to train under me would be more messed up than Darth Bane. Im not ready yet, too young."
"and stupid?" Uriel was always trying to help him. He looked around the cabin at the numerous Padawan learners around and though back to his first time on Ilum... and he wondered weather he had made the right decision. His master was aware of his distresses and always seemed to know when he though about them. "It wasn't a choice on your part Laidr, your crystal chose you. People change, like that guy-" He pointed his thumb at a random staff member, "He's changed about ten times in his life. You didn't do anything wrong... even if the council acts like you did." Always went just a little too far. Uriel left to find his current Padawan. Laidr shut his eyes, cupped his head in his hands, and slowly sunk to the floor. Emotions certainly aren't a Jedi's best friend... probably why council members seem have emotional lobotomies. then a though occurred to him: Maybe... if I get a crystal that's more compatible, I'll be more stable... Them maybe I could choose a Padawan Learner. He was shocked that this thought left his... uh... Frontal lobe?
The Republic of Caislean Scath
Current Chancellor: Susan Abrams
Current Governor General: Drake Peterson

"Caislean Scath" is pronounced (C-ah-sl-ahn) (Sc-ah)

Argentumurbem
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentumurbem » Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:29 pm

A chair is a deadly instrument even in the hands of a child, unyielding corners and sharp ends. Metal chairs are the most secretive of weapons, so obviously killing tools that they are used the galaxy over as points of rest, allowing their users to become accustomed to their presence. Even then, they are pretty ridiculous, the apprentice declared mentally as he swung such a deadly tool in a wide arc.

"Too slow," announced Chalatti, taking some twisted sort of pleasure from ceasing the weapon's forward movement. "Your enemies will not tarry."

Damn. Keldron let go of the chair, ducking beneath it in a whirl. Rising with a snarl, the Zeltron struck out with an open palm. Flesh meet chrome. There was a moment of pain.

"Too predictable-" the master called even as the blow connected.

Leaping in to the air, stretching out his limbs like some sort of gymnast, Keldron glided over the combat droid. Twisting midair, he took hold of the chair again.

"-apprentice."

Spitting out a reply, the pink-skinned trainee allowed his own momentum and the force of gravity to bring the instrument of mass murder down on the droid's face. Willing his power in to the cold metal, Keldron sensed more than saw the droid's face crumble beneath the punishment. Together the two bodies fell to the ground, one rising swiftly to face the next practice dri-

Chalatti was there, a wooden staff in hand. Even as his apprentice registered his presence, the Wookiee stabbed him hard in the chest.

"You have to be aware of everything."

Unable to turn the blow away, Keldron tried to use it, flailing his arms in a futile attempt of remaining in the fight. Slamming the chair in to the ground, the apprentice used its back-rest as a base to allow him to pivot in the air, the blow to his chest the momentum needed to bring his up and round in a high kick at his mentor's solid frame.

"Are you listening to me?"

The question came from nowhere, the words hanging in the air as the Wookiee vanished like a wraith. Keldron's legs connected only with empty space. Still fast for an old man, the young man decided. Even with the seconds stretching out for eons, Keldron could not think fast enough to keep his master locked-on, like a battleship trying to keep track of a single starfighter in the middle of a fleet engagement. However to stop was to lose, so the youth followed through with his kick, dragging the rest of his body and weapon back in to the empty air.

"Or do you think that you are better than me?"

The blow came out of nowhere.
To Stop The Scythe - A Sci-Fi RP set in the world of Mass Effect. Join the Shadow Broker's team and hunt down the mysteries surrounding the Protheans, uncovering secrets that were best left unknown and fight your way to the knowledge that can bring about the destruction of the Reapers.

The Holy Empire of Steel
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Holy Empire of Steel » Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:22 pm

Anger
Hatred
Rage

The very emotions that a Jedi must combat. The very emotions that had kept Ukatair alive in the pits, the very feelings that had brought him to his master. Ukatair's thoughts swirled and twisted, a violent maelstrom of light and dark. The habits were difficult to beak, for so long he had relied on his fury to survive, but now.. he was told to meditate, and use the power of others. It was.. confusing to say in the least..

"Ukatair. Ukatair! Hurry up, we're arriving."

That infernal voice was nagging from somewhere beyond his consciousness, the voice that preached to follow the light, while allowing darkness to flourish. It was maddening.

"Ukatair!"

Ukatair slowly opened his eyes, observing the small meditation chamber he was sitting in. To his right, a window allowing one to see the great expanse of space. To his left, a bed that dominated the room. Jedi Master Sven was standing in front of him, occupying the doorway.

"Welcome back Padawan. Enjoy the trip?"

Ukatair glanced up at his master's clean, unscarred face.How can one teach when they have never seen the true blackness of life? he thought to himself. To be that oblivious must be a blessing..

"My apologies master, there was trouble i was dealing with.."

Sven stepped inside, his arms crossed over his chest. "The dreams again?"

"No, this was something deeper, more raw..I do not wish to speak of them master."

"I see, well, we've almost arrived at Illum, it's time to leave. Sven said, turning back to the hallway. "Hurry up".

Again he leaves instead of facing the issue, how utterly pathetic. Even leaving such obvious clues does nothing.. Why do I try..? Ukatair grumbled softly to himself.

Shaking the numbness out of his legs, Ukatair stood up, backpack in hand. Time to meet the others.
Last edited by The Holy Empire of Steel on Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Holy Empire of Steel
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Holy Empire of Steel » Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:43 pm

Ukatair was, to say in the least, unhappy. Throughout the four years he had known Master Sven, he had made no real attempts to learn about his apprentice, in fact, Ukatair seemed to be more of an annoyance than that of an apprentice. It was infuriating. Up ahead, his maser had sat down in the hold, talking animatedly with another Jedi present.

So much for the sticking together.. Ukatair thought, walking up to Sven. "I thought you said we were beginning the landing sequence master.. we're still in hyperspace.."

Sven broke away from the conversation, a mild look of blooming in his eyes. "I made a mistake, people do that Padawan, now if you don't mind..? Sven made his annoyance rather clear.

Ukatair simply nodded and walked off, hoping to find some sort of training grounds on the ship. On the inside however, he was livid. Yet again, my "wise master" sends me away, if only I could his face after I slip my blade between his.. No.. focus Ukatair..focus on finding the combat grounds..That'll clear your head..

Ukatair took a long,deep breath, focusing on the ship. From somewhere inside he could hear the distinct roar of a Cathar, followed by the unmistakable sounds of sparring. A good a start as any I suppose.. He followed the increasingly louder sounds of battle, through the maze like interior of the ship. Suddenly, the battle stopped, followed by muffled voices. Did they already finish? That was very quick.. Ukatair walked through the open door on his right, which opened into a large chamber, with sparring equipment adorning the walls. Inside, a Nautolan and a Cathar stood, breathing audibly. Guess the fight is over, shame, I could have analysed them..Introductions are in order I suppose..

Ukatair raised his left hand in greeting. "Greetings, is this room taken?"

Stalintha
Envoy

Founded: Feb 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Stalintha » Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:48 am

“This is it, this day is about to change my life” Liam thought as he meditated in the meeting room. All his training, all the blood sweat and tears he has put in has been worth it all. “When you do get to build your lightsaber my padawan, always remember that to be a true jedi you need three things: The force, a lightsaber and, the most important thing, compassion.” He remembered his master saying to him whilst on a mission. Those words had always stayed with him for some reason. Of course he also remembers his master immediately jumping on to the back of a Rancor after that…..ahhhh good times. Liam let out a short chuckle after remembering that little incident.

Unknown to him was a Kel Dor, slowly creeping up on him. Right after the Kel Dorian got up directly behind, He raised his right fist over Liam’s head and let out a huge laugh as he slammed downwards, hoping to hit the young male. Suddenly Liam’s right hand shot out and grabbed his wrist, while his other hand forced pushed his attacker on the floor. “I was this close, This close to hitting you.” The Kel dor said as he stood up laughing.

“Master Cro Grom, we both know that what you say is a lie.” Replied his padawan as he stood up. “True, true. Well since we got that little ordeal out of the way, how about we do a little bit of sparring.” Cro Grom said rubbing his hands together and taking off his robe and placing it on a nearby chair.

“You want to spar here master?”

“Why, Yes I do.”

“Very well. Is it safe to assume it will be hand to hand combat?”

“Yes again, only no force powers alright? I need to see if you still remember my teachings.”

“As you wish Master.”

Both Master and Student bowed to each other before each of them took a stance. They looked at each other for about 10 seconds before the two surged towards each other. Cro Grom struck first, letting loose a right hook aimed for the side of his padawan’s torso. Liam took the hook and wrapped his left hand around his master’s arm before using his right palm to strike his opponents solar plexus and push him away. Master Grom let out a heavy breath before chuckling. “Tiger palm eh? Who would have thou-” he was interrupted by his padawan who managed to swiftly get behind him.

As soon as Carver’s feet touched the floor, he received a well placed kick to his stomach causing him to stagger back a few paces. “Wow you are dirty fighter, trying to catch me by surprise whilst I was talking. But then again you did learn from me.” Cro Grom said as he charged towards Carver, who appeared to be recovering. Cro Grom prepared to finish his padawan off with a swift head kick but as he got within striking distance, Liam ducked low missing his master’s foot by inches as he quickly sprang upwards, hitting his Master’s lower jaw and using his knee to hit his torso at the same time before finally taking a few steps back.

“Surely you can do better Master Grom” Liam said grinning.

“Of course I can, you cheeky boy you. That knee was not necessary” He said rubbing his jaw.

Liam suddenly morphed into his Master. “Always ensure your attacks are as brutal as they are swift. Try not to throw heavy punches but instead use your opponent’s momentum to your advantage. And most importantly, if you see an opening for two attacks instead of one, take advantage of it” He said before morphing back into himself.

“Touché. So….ready for round 2?”

“Do you have to ask Master?”

Caislean Scath
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Caislean Scath » Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:08 pm

No, children don't like me, Laidr thought to himself. Then he realized that Padawans, wile being still physically immature, are (and have to be) more mature than most adults in the galaxy. For the entirety of the time he had been on the ship, his mind filled with thoughts of Padawan learners and failure. Failure to successfully bind himself with his crystal, and being the only Jedi he had ever heard of to destroy his weapon by using it. The lightsaber Had worked fine until his first kill on Couruscant, then it became unstable. The problems ranged from nearly exploding, to simply refusing to ignite. After appearing before the high Jedi counsel, It was decided that he had failed to fully integrate the crystal with his being, and that he would have to redo the process of finding a new crystal. He shifted his weight onto a nearby wall and watched how various masters trained their young. Some were hard, seemingly emotionless, and had strict with their rules. Uriel hadn't been like that. He had been a moralistic father to Laidr. Still is. Laidr thought. He sighed aloud and thought about the last real meal he had. It wasn't very important, or even relevant, but it was a welcome distraction from his current plight.
"Hello." said no one in particular.
"Hello?" Laidr Asked aloud. "Hello? You need something?" Laidr pulled himself off of the wall and stumbled. After catching himself on his knees, he looked up and was shocked. The ship was gone and had been replaces by a a large cavern, filled with colorless crystals. After a moment, a mist began to float through the tunnel in front of him. It began a light blue, then it cringed and rolled into itself until it was a ball of writhing fog.
"HELLO!" A voice yelled, making the an echo throughout the cave, so violent that it shook the all the crystals out of their cocoons, and they shattered on the floor. The fog then erupted and filled the room with red mist that made Laidr choke and fall back, "HELLO!?!?" the voice screeched even louder than before.
"Laidr. Hey Boy." He felt his head lift off the floor and commence to shake. He opened his eyes and say the milky white eye of his master peering down at him. "No time for a nap, I think we'll be there soon"
"How... how close are we?" Laidr asked groggily
"No Idea, Gut feeling." Laidr was disapointed, and relived at the same time. The caves now scared him, and Uriel's Gut was right about 50% of the time.
The Republic of Caislean Scath
Current Chancellor: Susan Abrams
Current Governor General: Drake Peterson

"Caislean Scath" is pronounced (C-ah-sl-ahn) (Sc-ah)

Dernland
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Dernland » Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:03 pm

Defender-Class Corvette, Oberon

Master Deell strode through the Oberon's hallways, stopping from time to time to observe the various masters and padawans aboard the ship. The Oberon was large, far larger than the typical Defenders in use by the Jedi order. It had a crew of 10, and an additional 15 Republic Troopers for security. It also had several Jedi Knights on board for added safety. Deell's communicator buzzed and he drew it. The blue holographic figure of the ship's captain appeared on the small disk.

"Master Jedi, we've arrived at Ill-" The Captain moved out of view, and shouting came from the holocom. A few seconds later, klaxons began to blare all across the ship. The Captain reappeared and continued. "There are three imperial dreadnoughts in system, they're engaging the republic ships here but our forces wont hold for too long. What would we do."

Master Deell shook his head, grumbling about sith treachery. "Take us down captian, we'll have to skip some formalities but we won't take long." He then turned and called everyone into the briefing room.

Cander's meditation was interrupted when the ships alarms sounded. His master's voice echoed through the ship, calling all masters and padawans to the briefing room. Cander ran as fast as he could to the briefing room, giving a short bow to his master before taking a steat at the table.
I am a Mormon

I have no wives
I love jello

I don't hate homosexuals
Potatoes are a staple of my diet, but only because my family's Irish

I'm not rich.

TG me any more stereotypes and I'll see if they fit.

The Holy Empire of Steel
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Holy Empire of Steel » Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:04 pm

Ukatair felt strange.
He could sense something..different. Something was breaking the ship's monotonous atmosphere of peace. Something was bringing an aura of war, and it was exciting!
Like a whirlwind Ukatair tore through the ship, desperately searching for the source of it's power. After twenty minutes of fruitless searching, Ukatair sat against a nearby wall, head in hands.

W..where could it be coming from..and why can't I find i..-

Suddenly, emergency klaxons began blaring throughout the ship. Ukatair rushed to a nearby window, peering out into the expanse of space. The view was dominated by three Imperial Harrower-class dreadnoughts, which were making short work of the Republic convoy.

A small smile spread across the scarred face of Ukatair. And the mystery is solved..Such.. power.. It's delightful..

Master Sven

Apparently we're being attacked..how troublesome.

Around him, Republic crew members ran about like ants, all with some designated task. In front of him, the Republic captain wanted answers.
With a loud cough, he spoke up.

"What can we possibly do? We're vastly outnumbered, and our convoy is being annihilated before us. We need to save our own..er.. I mean our student's lives.."

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:49 am

Just Schleran finishes his point toward Rynola, Schleran looks up as the alarms begin to blare. "Oh no... follow me, my apprentice." Schleran says as he leads the young, inexperienced Rynola to the briefing room, seating himself next to Cander and Deell. Schleran leans in toward Deell. "Any idea what's going on? I sense something... disturbing." He calmly asks.
Busy, but I check TGs often.
Imperial Esplanadian Constitution [WIP]

New Orleans, Louisiana.
Nation Weebly/Wiki - Coming Soon
The Land of the Free - Admin Assist.

But the Lord stood by me, and gave me strength. (2 Timothy 4:17)
One of the keys to happiness is a bad memory. (Rita Mae Brown)
SAINTS | PELICANS | TIGERS | PRIVATEERS

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse