NATION

PASSWORD

A New Pantheon (Deity RP, OOC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:48 am

Acruan wrote:
New Strausberg wrote:That would possibly anger the God of death as they are basically escaping death himself

Seems like everyone wants to piss off the god of Death.

I'd probably use the sons to work with the shadows to kill the mechanical abominations (no offense)

Vicavian Empire
Minister

Founded: Oct 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Vicavian Empire » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:51 am

New Strausberg wrote:
Acruan wrote:

I'd probably use the sons to work with the shadows to kill the mechanical abominations (no offense)

abominations?
YOU DARE CALL MY CHILDREN ABOMINATIONS
I WILL TEAR YOUR SONS APART

Novum Alexandria
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Novum Alexandria » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:52 am

Acruan wrote:
New Strausberg wrote:That would possibly anger the God of death as they are basically escaping death himself

I hear he smells funny, doesn't throw very lively parties, and hangs out with some ghastly folk.
A LEAGUE OF MECHANOCRACIES member. Loosely based on The God Machine from New World of Darkness.
Steam

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:53 am

Ok... I've added everyone but Actan to the map.... Actan, can you provide an image of the area you want because your description of your claim doesn't provide a lot of information.

Also, NAR, with the Ethian Fedederation can you provide a two paragraph history of them (shortened) as of now it is to long for the program.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:53 am

Vicavian Empire wrote:
New Strausberg wrote:

abominations?
YOU DARE CALL MY CHILDREN ABOMINATIONS
I WILL TEAR YOUR SONS APART

Ok go Ahead they will all die eventually, all have accepted death and you can't kill a herald.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:54 am

Oh, and Strausberg.... can I get an image of the area you want... if you want an area.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

The Ik Ka Ek Akai
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 08, 2013

Postby The Ik Ka Ek Akai » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:56 am

Finally found a picture of accurate ancient Fertile Crescent female clothing.

Mira's dress looks pretty much like that, except you know, purple. No fancy hat, either.

The Ik Ka Ek Akai
Postmaster-General

Postby The Ik Ka Ek Akai » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:57 am

Oh, and we talked via TG. Nadur is a village a bit inland from Tseddin. Though, I don't particularly approve of Slavic-sounding names.
Last edited by The Ik Ka Ek Akai on Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Acruan
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Acruan » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:57 am

Vicavian Empire wrote:
Bentus wrote:
^^This pretty much. Immortality, even for a few, can be a dangerous road.

ugh
so much for mechagnomes

Who knows, souls could slip out of that over time. >.< Mechagnomes~

The Ik Ka Ek Akai wrote:Finally found a picture of accurate ancient Fertile Crescent female clothing.

Mira's dress looks pretty much like that, except you know, purple. No fancy hat, either.

Oohhh, fancy, and regal. :|

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:58 am

The Ik Ka Ek Akai wrote:Oh, and we talked via TG. Nadur is a village a bit inland from Tseddin.

Wait... talked to me.... I don't recall, I'll add it to the map though.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

The Ik Ka Ek Akai
Postmaster-General

Postby The Ik Ka Ek Akai » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:59 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
The Ik Ka Ek Akai wrote:Oh, and we talked via TG. Nadur is a village a bit inland from Tseddin.

Wait... talked to me.... I don't recall, I'll add it to the map though.

Not you. I'll show where it is, though.

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:00 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Oh, and Strausberg.... can I get an image of the area you want... if you want an area.

I can't rally look at the map so you can place a sanctuary either at some spooky woods somewhere or near a volcano you can pick it doesn't have to be big. If your talking about the underworld I left a few pictures a few pages back of what it should look like but I highly doubt that's what your talking about, as well the main thing is just cemeteries or crypts just places to put the dead really so if you could just scatter those where there are people No matter the race

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Founded: Feb 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:00 am

OK cool. I'm going to put in the ij link and my first post when I get home today
I KILLED MUFASA

The Ik Ka Ek Akai
Postmaster-General

Postby The Ik Ka Ek Akai » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:03 am

Here's Nadur. Bigger text for ya.

I didn't think every village needed to be on the map. If that's the case, we'll have a bit of an issue due to not only villages, but nomadic shepherd camps as well.
Last edited by The Ik Ka Ek Akai on Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:06 am

The Ik Ka Ek Akai wrote:Here's Nadur. Bigger text for ya.

I didn't think every village needed to be on the map. If that's the case, we'll have a bit of an issue due to not only villages, but nomadic shepherd camps as well.

Well, is it important? If it isn't I won't put it on the map.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

The Ik Ka Ek Akai
Postmaster-General

Postby The Ik Ka Ek Akai » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:09 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
The Ik Ka Ek Akai wrote:Here's Nadur. Bigger text for ya.

Well, is it important? If it isn't I won't put it on the map.

Only the cities are actually of any major importance.

The Ik Ka Ek Akai
Postmaster-General

Postby The Ik Ka Ek Akai » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:12 am

Y erry1 stomping on my culture :(

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:12 am

Bentus, on the OP, can you change the Ethian Empire to the Ethian Federation? I edited the app accordingly
America, The Military, First Responders, Bernie Sanders, Democracy Liberty, Equality, Freedom of Speech, Right to Bear Arms, Mixed Economic System, Canada, Germany, Leafyishere, IDubbz, FilthyFrank, RONALD REAGAN

Stalinism, Fascism, Feminazism, Feminazis, Feminazis who are still living, Feminazis who are dead, annoying Gay Pride people, FUCKEN WEEABOOS, emos, constantly-depressed people, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton

If you ever want some QUALITY ASS memes, TG me, and I'll hook you up ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Asterdan
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 14, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:14 am

Nation Name: Asterdan
Deity Name: Jahfir
Generation: First, though he is more associated with the Second. Guiding the former life to its current stages, staying hidden from the Gods above and worshiped by only a few. It is time for him to be revealed, and grant his few worshipers the instrument of Change, the power of Evolution, and allow them to do naturally what others do with magic.
Domain of Power: Evolution and Change
Persona: He is kind towards the creations, and tends to spend the vast majority of his time among the mortals. Jahfir is more cold and blunt with the Gods. He always has a very dignified air about him.
Mortal Appearance:

Symbol of Power:

Blessed Animal: the Ape
Divine weapon: The Blade of Change

Did you read the rules?: Yes... I'm always afraid I'm supposed to put something here that was hidden in the rules, so you know we read them xD
Rp Example: The Five Kings
As Gods Are We
A New Creation
Keep this for Tracking 713
Last edited by Asterdan on Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
You can call me Aster. Yes, I did revive this nation... Again...

If you aren't hurting anyone, putting anyone in danger, or infringing on the rights of others, it isn't the governments business what you do.
Bill Weld 2020

The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:22 am

Righto, time to come up with a post.
P2TM Mentor
TG me!
Discord available on request as well
Or join the Mentor Discord server!

Such a cool time I select, looking out my window, and that's that

The worlding of the words is AMARANTH.

Bentus
Senator

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bentus » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:36 am

Asterdan wrote:Nation Name: Asterdan
Generation: First, though he is more associated with the Second. Guiding the former life to its current stages, staying hidden from the Gods above and worshiped by only a few. It is time for him to be revealed, and grant his few worshipers the instrument of Change, the power of Evolution, and allow them to do naturally what others do with magic.
Persona: He is kind towards the creations, and tends to spend the vast majority of his time among the mortals. Jahfir is more cold and blunt with the Gods. He always has a very dignified air about him.
Mortal Appearance:

Symbol of Power:

Blessed Animal: Humans, as they have the most potential for change.

Did you read the rules?: Yes... I'm always afraid I'm supposed to put something here that was hidden in the rules, so you know we read them xD
As Gods Are We
A New Creation

Blessed animal cannot be sentient, but other than that you're good. :) Accepted once the blessed animal's changed.

The NAR wrote:Bentus, on the OP, can you change the Ethian Empire to the Ethian Federation? I edited the app accordingly

Sorry, forgot about that. I'll fix it up asap.
- - Bentus
- -
1 2 3 >4< 5
Possible threat.
Forces active in a warzone.
At peace.
Member of The Galactic Economic and Security Organization

NationStates Belongs to All, Gameplay, Roleplay, and Nonplay Alike
Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.
"Though I fly through the valley of Death, I shall fear no evil. For I am at the Karman line and climbing." - Bentusi SABRE motto

North America Inc wrote:13. If Finland SSR or Bentus anyone spams the Discord with shipping goals, I will personally tell your mother.

How Roleplays Die <= Good read for anyone interested in OPing

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:38 am

I know SOME race of highly race of highly advanced Humans is going to war...
America, The Military, First Responders, Bernie Sanders, Democracy Liberty, Equality, Freedom of Speech, Right to Bear Arms, Mixed Economic System, Canada, Germany, Leafyishere, IDubbz, FilthyFrank, RONALD REAGAN

Stalinism, Fascism, Feminazism, Feminazis, Feminazis who are still living, Feminazis who are dead, annoying Gay Pride people, FUCKEN WEEABOOS, emos, constantly-depressed people, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton

If you ever want some QUALITY ASS memes, TG me, and I'll hook you up ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:39 am

This is my first rp where I'm not a massive evil entitiy that wants to war, it actually feels good

Asterdan
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 14, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:40 am

Bentus wrote:
Asterdan wrote:Nation Name: Asterdan
Mortal Appearance:

Symbol of Power:

Blessed Animal: Humans, as they have the most potential for change.

As Gods Are We
A New Creation

Blessed animal cannot be sentient, but other than that you're good. :) Accepted once the blessed animal's changed.

Changed to apes. Hmm... God of Evolution's blessed animal is the ape... 8)
You can call me Aster. Yes, I did revive this nation... Again...

If you aren't hurting anyone, putting anyone in danger, or infringing on the rights of others, it isn't the governments business what you do.
Bill Weld 2020

The Ik Ka Ek Akai
Postmaster-General

Postby The Ik Ka Ek Akai » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:41 am

New Strausberg wrote:This is my first rp where I'm not a massive evil entitiy that wants to war, it actually feels good

Nice coverup you made in the IC.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse