NATION

PASSWORD

As Gods Are We (OOC/Sign-Up/Semi-OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Glacios
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 31, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Glacios » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:19 pm

Prumia wrote:Of course. Applications can be resubmitted.

I updated its still pretty short though :unsure:
I use submarines a lot
I haz missiles
Co-Founder of Grunder Industries

Prumia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 25, 2009
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Prumia » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:22 pm

Asterdan wrote:
Prumia wrote:

Surprisingly no. The idea has been tossed around, but no-one has chosen it. You can see a list of all the chosen gods on the first post of this thread.

Not all of them :unsure:

Am I still missing people? Argh...

Who? I have so much trouble connect gods with player nations I can never seem to remember who is on the list.

Glacios wrote: Surprisingly no. The idea has been tossed around, but no-one has chosen it. You can see a list of all the chosen gods on the first post of this thread.

It is "ehhh" but we can see how it goes. Try to keep your posts a decent length and we should be fine. Your application is... tentatively ACCEPTED!
The Coalition of Sovereign Nations is a group joined together to work towards a common goal: the preservation of every nation's Rights of Self-Governing against those who take it from them. Whether you would like to take an active part in this endeavor or whether you simply want to get away from all those regions and organizations intent on changing your nation, this Coalition is for you!
Signed, sincerely,
The Coalition of Sovereign Nations

Asterdan
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 14, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:25 pm

Prumia wrote:
Asterdan wrote:
Not all of them :unsure:

Who? I have so much trouble connect gods with player nations I can never seem to remember who is on the list.

Teras, Lord of Monsters, still isn't on the list.
You can call me Aster. Yes, I did revive this nation... Again...

If you aren't hurting anyone, putting anyone in danger, or infringing on the rights of others, it isn't the governments business what you do.
Bill Weld 2020

Prumia
Ambassador

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Prumia » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:28 pm

Asterdan wrote:
Prumia wrote:

I do not usually use emote-cons, but....

:oops:

Sorry... Heh-heh... *Coughs* Well he is now.
The Coalition of Sovereign Nations is a group joined together to work towards a common goal: the preservation of every nation's Rights of Self-Governing against those who take it from them. Whether you would like to take an active part in this endeavor or whether you simply want to get away from all those regions and organizations intent on changing your nation, this Coalition is for you!
Signed, sincerely,

Asterdan
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 14, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:29 pm

Prumia wrote:
Asterdan wrote:

I do not usually use emote-cons, but....

:oops:

Sorry... Heh-heh... *Coughs* Well he is now.

Tis all good :hug:
You can call me Aster. Yes, I did revive this nation... Again...

If you aren't hurting anyone, putting anyone in danger, or infringing on the rights of others, it isn't the governments business what you do.
Bill Weld 2020

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:32 pm

Charlia wrote:
Flamels Stone wrote:I wasnt Ba'al who went to his sanctuary...
Also how about the Mistress of sex creates the first humanoids with the patron god of the social? I mean...I don't see any gods that would be able to do it. And what are humanoids if not sex-driven social beings?

If that's what humans are, I'm an alien.

Actually, screw it, I am an alien. I shall not identify with this species!

...sorry, sorry, couldn't resist.

Russian people of america
Senator

Founded: Feb 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Russian people of america » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:47 pm

Alright, Reserve the God of War I'll have an app up tomorrow
Call me Russian or RPA.

RP Sample's:
Sengoku Rp
Fading Songs
Shinobi RP

Yes, my nation has a funny name. It was originally a puppet.

I'm Declaring this nation dead. From this moment on it will live on as The Frozen Forest. This is for the sake of convenience, as i want to restart with a new, proper name.

Empire of Gibraltar
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Gibraltar » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:47 pm

Attempt #2 :p

NATURAL GOD Application
Name: Patinoa
Title:God of Chaos,and Crusader of Insanity, and the Dark Knight
Physical Age:As old as the universe itself.
Appearance The Moon
Sphere(s) of Influence:Chaos, and Insanity
Core Concepts:Chaos and Insanity
Favored Appearance:Appears as a Knight with a steed and armor as dark as the Void.
Biography: (the story or details about your god)When there comes a god of order, there must come a God of Chaos. The Dark Knight is allied with Hoagg-rsh against Miracantos. He likes interfering with anything and when mortals come along he had fun. Like many other gods, the mortals were very interesting things to observe and change. He was the cause of insanity, and caused many conflicts on accident. When tinkering with the humans minds. One of his most memorable things is his laugh. They say you can hear it forever.
Last edited by Empire of Gibraltar on Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Everyone is a genius, but if you judge a fish by it's ability to climb a tree, it will live it's entire life thinking it's stupid." -Albert Einstein
Economic Left/Right: -0.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.82
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature

Prumia
Ambassador

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Prumia » Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:03 pm

Empire of Gibraltar wrote:Attempt #2 :p

NATURAL GOD Application
Name: Aniuna/Patinoa
Title:God of Stability and Chaos, Knight of Power, and Crusader of Insanity
Appearance The son and moon
Sphere(s) of Influence:Stability, and Chaos
Core Concepts:Stability and Chaos
Favored Appearance:Appears as a Knight, during the day with a beautiful white horse and gold shining armor, and during the night with a black steed, and armor that seem to absorb all light.
Biography: (the story or details about your god) Was born with the curse of forever having an alter ego, during the day God of Stability, Aniuna, but every night will transfer into Patinoa, the God of Chaos. Nobody quite knows where this curse came from. Some say it was the cause of himself, so he can never become to powerful. But no one will ever know for sure. Physically portrayed as the son, and moon respectively. When talking to sentient creatures they appear as Knights, Aniuna with armor and a steed as bright as the sun, and Patinoa, his steed and armor as dark as the void. (For any who play the Elder Scrolls, inspired by Jygallath/Sheogorath.) Patinoa will tamper with mortals as much as possible during the night, and in the morning Aniuna attempts to fix it all. In an infinitely long game of Cat-and-Mouse.

I cannot accept it as is because we already have a God of Order and stability is too close to that. Chaos is free, though.
Signed, sincerely,

Second Helghan Empire
Minister

Founded: Jul 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Second Helghan Empire » Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:03 pm

Prumia wrote:
Second Helghan Empire wrote:However that was just my take on it if requested by the op i will cut out the happiness and sadness portions of his identity.

Not really necessary. As it stands, your application is acceptable. If someone else comes and claims more specific emotions we can handle it then, but you should be okay. Still want it?

Glacios wrote:Name: Vandrel

Your application is... DENIED! Your core concept is fine, but there does not seem to be much here. "Not much to say" is not a history.

The Tricolour wrote:Name: Palus

Your application is... ACCEPTED! It feels a little empty, but it looks okay.

Flamels Stone wrote:Op can I have god of minerals? after-all those mortals will need materials.

Sorry. Mentioned this before, but players can only have one god each.

Revolutious wrote:Yeah, sorry fellas, this RP seems pretty well established and I prefer new or fairly quiet ones, so I don't think I'll be joining.

Only if you feel that way. We are only three pages in and have not done much; still room for more people. I cannot accept your application, but you are free to submit another.

On to the world's progress...

Glad to see all the work everyone has done so far; the first step towards real world. Here I had a whole plan for the creation of the planet and I did not even need it. So proud of you all!

You bet i still want to be god of passion :) happy to be here but wont be able to post or anything for a couple hours because im on the road and my phone is dying.
Well now, that hibernation has gotten boring, daddy is back again.

Empire of Gibraltar
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Gibraltar » Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:13 pm

Prumia wrote:

NATURAL GOD Application
Name: Aniuna/Patinoa
Title:God of Stability and Chaos, Knight of Power, and Crusader of Insanity
Appearance The son and moon
Sphere(s) of Influence:Stability, and Chaos
Core Concepts:Stability and Chaos
Favored Appearance:Appears as a Knight, during the day with a beautiful white horse and gold shining armor, and during the night with a black steed, and armor that seem to absorb all light.
Biography: (the story or details about your god) Was born with the curse of forever having an alter ego, during the day God of Stability, Aniuna, but every night will transfer into Patinoa, the God of Chaos. Nobody quite knows where this curse came from. Some say it was the cause of himself, so he can never become to powerful. But no one will ever know for sure. Physically portrayed as the son, and moon respectively. When talking to sentient creatures they appear as Knights, Aniuna with armor and a steed as bright as the sun, and Patinoa, his steed and armor as dark as the void. (For any who play the Elder Scrolls, inspired by Jygallath/Sheogorath.) Patinoa will tamper with mortals as much as possible during the night, and in the morning Aniuna attempts to fix it all. In an infinitely long game of Cat-and-Mouse.

I cannot accept it as is because we already have a God of Order and stability is too close to that. Chaos is free, though.

Yes I just realized that looking through the pantheon. :p I will go with just Patinoa, and my title shall be the Dark (K)night.
"Everyone is a genius, but if you judge a fish by it's ability to climb a tree, it will live it's entire life thinking it's stupid." -Albert Einstein
_[' ]_

Prumia
Ambassador

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Prumia » Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:15 pm

Empire of Gibraltar wrote:
Prumia wrote:

Yes I just realized that looking through the pantheon. :p I will go with just Patinoa, and my title shall be the Dark (K)night.

Great. Go ahead and edit the post so I can accept it and you are in.

Second Helghan Empire wrote:
Prumia wrote:
Not really necessary. As it stands, your application is acceptable. If someone else comes and claims more specific emotions we can handle it then, but you should be okay. Still want it?

Your application is... DENIED! Your core concept is fine, but there does not seem to be much here. "Not much to say" is not a history.

Your application is... ACCEPTED! It feels a little empty, but it looks okay.

Sorry. Mentioned this before, but players can only have one god each.

You are fine. Welcome.
Signed, sincerely,

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:18 pm

What are we calling this planet?
Last edited by Shadowwell on Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Zoblus
Diplomat

Founded: May 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Zoblus » Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:22 pm

Shadowwell wrote:What are we calling this planet?

I don't know, do you have any suggestions?
"Tenderness and kindness are not signs of weakness and despair, but manifestations of strength and resolutions."
- Khalil Gibran

Greater Franco-Iberia
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Franco-Iberia » Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:23 pm

NATURAL GOD Application
Name: Vurgle
Title: Lord Enforcer of the Virtues
Physical Age: As old as sentient life has existed in the multiverse.
Appearance Vurgle, as the embodiment of a concept, has no "true form". The closest one can get is a bright, white shadow like figure of a man.
Sphere(s) of Influence: The Virtues, Ethics, The Greater Good, ect.
Core Concept: The Virtues.
Favored Appearance: Vurgle does not appear, instead whispering in the ears of those he deems worthy of his voice. No mortal eye can see him for what he is, instead spotting a shimmering in the air. For this reason, followers of Vurgle represent him with a large, rectangular sheet of pristine glass.
Biography:
Long, long ago, on some odd and backwater dimension with strange and backwater gods, sentient life arose. How this occurred or what the life was like is irrelevant, though it should suffice to say the creatures were nothing like humanity. No, what mattered was that, like all sentient life, and so far as I or anyone knows all life, this race possessed a moral code. A rudimentary understanding of right, and wrong. From this concept, one based on nothing physical and only the mind, arose Vurgle. Formless, simple and barbaric, Vurgle in the early days was a basic and unconfusing god. The lifeforms which had birthed him were the first of their kind, and as such their understanding of right and wrong was limited to a handful of ingrained rules regarding the survival of their species. However, as the beasts bodies and minds evolved, so did Vurgle, becoming more and more complex, self aware, and powerful. Soon enough, Vurgle knew why he had been created. To enforce, edit and purify the ethic and moral codes of all sentient life. A difficult task, and of course, on for a god. As other dimensions and universes began to flourish with life, so did Vurgle spread his influence and begin to thrive. As time slowly marched on, the concept of Vurgle and his Virtues crept through the multiverse and leaked into almost every single dimension containing life. However, some peoples and lands had no need for Vurgle. Worlds or dimensions devoid of ethics, or emotions, or of life complex enough to understand even the roughest concepts of right and wrong. On these, Vurgle forced his influence, spreading and pushing deep into uncharted lands, populating them with his own peoples. Sometimes, on worlds that felt absolutely no need for him, Vurgle was forced to slaughter the inhabitants and their gods, for the "greater good". The "greater good" involves spreading the virtues throughout the multiverse, and even if one must sin along the way, should one stay devoted to Vurgle, their universe will, eventually, become a better place. For Vurgle is truly a good and glorious god!
So this is a signature? What do you do with it? Hello? -taps monitor glass- What is this even for?!

Greater Franco-Iberia
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Franco-Iberia » Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:24 pm

Greater Franco-Iberia wrote:
NATURAL GOD Application
Name: Vurgle
Title: Lord Enforcer of the Virtues
Physical Age: As old as sentient life has existed in the multiverse.
Appearance Vurgle, as the embodiment of a concept, has no "true form". The closest one can get is a bright, white shadow like figure of a man.
Sphere(s) of Influence: The Virtues, Ethics, The Greater Good, ect.
Core Concept: The Virtues.
Favored Appearance: Vurgle does not appear, instead whispering in the ears of those he deems worthy of his voice. No mortal eye can see him for what he is, instead spotting a shimmering in the air. For this reason, followers of Vurgle represent him with a large, rectangular sheet of pristine glass.
Biography:
Long, long ago, on some odd and backwater dimension with strange and backwater gods, sentient life arose. How this occurred or what the life was like is irrelevant, though it should suffice to say the creatures were nothing like humanity. No, what mattered was that, like all sentient life, and so far as I or anyone knows all life, this race possessed a moral code. A rudimentary understanding of right, and wrong. From this concept, one based on nothing physical and only the mind, arose Vurgle. Formless, simple and barbaric, Vurgle in the early days was a basic and unconfusing god. The lifeforms which had birthed him were the first of their kind, and as such their understanding of right and wrong was limited to a handful of ingrained rules regarding the survival of their species. However, as the beasts bodies and minds evolved, so did Vurgle, becoming more and more complex, self aware, and powerful. Soon enough, Vurgle knew why he had been created. To enforce, edit and purify the ethic and moral codes of all sentient life. A difficult task, and of course, on for a god. As other dimensions and universes began to flourish with life, so did Vurgle spread his influence and begin to thrive. As time slowly marched on, the concept of Vurgle and his Virtues crept through the multiverse and leaked into almost every single dimension containing life. However, some peoples and lands had no need for Vurgle. Worlds or dimensions devoid of ethics, or emotions, or of life complex enough to understand even the roughest concepts of right and wrong. On these, Vurgle forced his influence, spreading and pushing deep into uncharted lands, populating them with his own peoples. Sometimes, on worlds that felt absolutely no need for him, Vurgle was forced to slaughter the inhabitants and their gods, for the "greater good". The "greater good" involves spreading the virtues throughout the multiverse, and even if one must sin along the way, should one stay devoted to Vurgle, their universe will, eventually, become a better place. For Vurgle is truly a good and glorious god!

I fixed all of the problems, and am quite happy with the result! Hail be to Vurgle, good and glorious god is he!
So this is a signature? What do you do with it? Hello? -taps monitor glass- What is this even for?!

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:33 pm

Zoblus wrote:

Aethion.
and some courtesy of a name generator
rastrephus
nawhuturn
guclippe
kocrarvis
duagantu
kuphus
checugawa
traboliv
stapus
clolla

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Empire of Gibraltar
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Gibraltar » Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:37 pm

NATURAL GOD Application
Name: Patinoa
Title:God of Chaos,and Crusader of Insanity, and the Dark Knight
Appearance The Moon
Sphere(s) of Influence:Chaos, and Insanity
Core Concepts:Chaos and Insanity
Favored Appearance:Appears as a Knight with a steed and armor as dark as the Void.
Biography: (the story or details about your god)When there comes a god of order, there must come a God of Chaos. The Dark Knight is allied with Hoagg-rsh against Miracantos. He likes interfering with anything and when mortals come along he had fun. Like many other gods, the mortals were very interesting things to observe and change. He was the cause of insanity, and caused many conflicts on accident. When tinkering with the humans minds. One of his most memorable things is his laugh. They say you can hear it forever.

Just adjusted it
_[' ]_

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:40 pm

Zoblus wrote:

All I can think is Middle-Earth...

this reminds me of the Silmarillion way too much.

Zoblus
Diplomat

Founded: May 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Zoblus » Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:42 pm

Shadowwell wrote:
Zoblus wrote:I don't know, do you have any suggestions?

Aethion.
rastrephus
nawhuturn
guclippe
kocrarvis
duagantu
kuphus
checugawa
traboliv
stapus
clolla

I like the name Aethion
"Tenderness and kindness are not signs of weakness and despair, but manifestations of strength and resolutions."
- Khalil Gibran

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:44 pm

Charlia wrote:

All I can think is Middle-Earth...

this reminds me of the Silmarillion way too much.

Hey does someone want to make some Balrogs with me? lol

Zoblus wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:Aethion.
rastrephus
nawhuturn
guclippe
kocrarvis
duagantu
kuphus
checugawa
traboliv
stapus
clolla

I like the name Aethion

I actually came up with that name for a world where some steampunk genre stories that I wrote took place.

Empire of Gibraltar
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Gibraltar » Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:45 pm

Shadowwell wrote:

Aethion.
rastrephus
nawhuturn
guclippe
kocrarvis
duagantu
kuphus
checugawa
traboliv
stapus
clolla

I'm not in yet, however I like Aethion
_[' ]_

Soviet Chernarus
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 19, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Soviet Chernarus » Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:48 pm

Finally got a post up, feel free to tell me anything that's wrong with it. i'm new to these kind of RPs :( and I'm about to go to sleep. Night everyone.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:51 pm

Soviet Chernarus wrote:Finally got a post up, feel free to tell me anything that's wrong with it. i'm new to these kind of RPs :( and I'm about to go to sleep. Night everyone.

looks fine to me soviet.

Prumia
Ambassador

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Prumia » Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:51 pm

Greater Franco-Iberia wrote:Name: Vurgle

Your application is... ACCEPTED! We already have a god of vice, why not virtue?

Empire of Gibraltar wrote:Name: Patinoa

Your application is... ACCEPTED! I have to know, though; did you say moon as some sort of cheese joke?

Zoblus wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:Aethion.
rastrephus
nawhuturn
guclippe
kocrarvis
duagantu
kuphus
checugawa
traboliv
stapus
clolla

I like the name Aethion

Aethion sounds too "fantasy MMORPG" to me. I like Clolla (proun: Klo-la), though.
Signed, sincerely,

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse