NATION

PASSWORD

As Gods Are We (OOC/Sign-Up/Semi-OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Aidannadia
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Aidannadia » Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:28 pm

Hey, Charlia, you wanna be Pyros's sibling or of some relation? Begrudging partner would be interesting but I don't know if that's the best angle to play it.
Hey, my name is Aidan and I am still figuring out who I really am. Most of my views are some form of leftism someone could probably tell me is not leftism. I'm a guy.

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:29 pm

Aidannadia wrote:Hey, Charlia, you wanna be Pyros's sibling or of some relation? Begrudging partner would be interesting but I don't know if that's the best angle to play it.

I like that idea. Let's do it.

Mondrova
Minister

Founded: Jan 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mondrova » Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:29 pm

Zoblus wrote:
Mondrova wrote:
So what you're saying is... you're down for it?

Yup, let's just say that it will end up...messy

Dis can only hope you will feel a deep sense of shame afterwards.
We all ride the struggle bus sometimes

Aidannadia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Aidannadia » Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:30 pm

Charlia wrote:
Aidannadia wrote:Hey, Charlia, you wanna be Pyros's sibling or of some relation? Begrudging partner would be interesting but I don't know if that's the best angle to play it.

Which one?
Hey, my name is Aidan and I am still figuring out who I really am. Most of my views are some form of leftism someone could probably tell me is not leftism. I'm a guy.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:31 pm

Aidannadia wrote:
Charlia wrote:I like that idea. Let's do it.

Which one?

Siblings.

Flamels Stone
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Flamels Stone » Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:32 pm

No god of wind an breezes, and no got of earth moutains and minerals. Don't we need these to create the world?
Ambassador and Prince Kenneth Flamel.
Representing Flamel's Stone in the WA.
[OOC: My nation is not religious, the symbol on the flag is Flamel's Cross representes the presence of alchemy on my contry's history.]
_[' ]_
(-_Q) I'm not a capilatist, I'm just really posh. Tally ho!

Aidannadia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Aidannadia » Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:34 pm

Flamels Stone wrote:No god of wind an breezes, and no got of earth moutains and minerals. Don't we need these to create the world?

I've got magma which would create rock with water/cold added.

I believe there is a god of wind app somewhere?

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Founded: May 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:34 pm

Aidannadia wrote:
Flamels Stone wrote:No god of wind an breezes, and no got of earth moutains and minerals. Don't we need these to create the world?

I've got magma which would create rock with water/cold added.

I believe there is a god of wind app somewhere?

He's apping soon I believe :3
If you ever need advice on writing, help creating an RP of your own, or just generally need any kind of help, feel free to TG! I've been around the block in my old age.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Check out The Living Waste of Mekhallah, an original low-fantasy setting.

Zoblus
Diplomat

Founded: May 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Zoblus » Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:39 pm

Mondrova wrote:
Zoblus wrote:Yup, let's just say that it will end up...messy

Dis can only hope you will feel a deep sense of shame afterwards.

I'm still trying to figure out in what form will Sortarr be in for this seed planting
"Tenderness and kindness are not signs of weakness and despair, but manifestations of strength and resolutions."
- Khalil Gibran

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Founded: May 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:39 pm

And aside from myself are there actually any other Natural Gods that are children of other gods?
If you ever need advice on writing, help creating an RP of your own, or just generally need any kind of help, feel free to TG! I've been around the block in my old age.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Check out The Living Waste of Mekhallah, an original low-fantasy setting.

Aidannadia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Aidannadia » Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:42 pm

Lancearc wrote:And aside from myself are there actually any other Natural Gods that are children of other gods?

Hrm. Perhaps Fire and Water gods are the children of another god? Not sure who though.

Prumia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 25, 2009
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Prumia » Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:43 pm

Max empire wrote:
Prumia wrote:
For the sake of new players and clarify, I would to keep what you are the god of clear. Your request might confuse people.

ok :(

On another note, what is the latest we could expect the IC to be up?

Sorry.

To answer your question... I am not sure yet. I do not want to launch it will application are still pouring in, but we also still have more than enough to start it. I am not going to do it tonight and I cannot tomorrow, so the first of August seems likely.

Also, this was buried rather quickly and I want to make sure everyone understands it so here it is again.

Prumia wrote:I am currently helping a perspective player work on an application by using telegrams. They asked a few questions about what a "core concept" is so I thought I would make publically available my answer to them.

It reads as follows:

"The core concept is the essence of what you are the god of. For example, my god -- Mendacium Deceptio -- is the 'Lord of Illusions, Falsehoods, Aspirations, and Adversity.' Taken alone, that is not suitable because there is no connection between those four spheres.

The core concept, however, is "the Intangible." Illusions are not real, falsehoods are not true, aspirations are things we want to be, and adversity is something we think stands in the way. Everything ties back to not being measurable; or 'intangible.' What we believe versus what might actually be."

Thus it ends. This might help a few other people who expressed similar questions. Ask if you want me to clarify further.
The Coalition of Sovereign Nations is a group joined together to work towards a common goal: the preservation of every nation's Rights of Self-Governing against those who take it from them. Whether you would like to take an active part in this endeavor or whether you simply want to get away from all those regions and organizations intent on changing your nation, this Coalition is for you!
Signed, sincerely,
The Coalition of Sovereign Nations

The Planet of Oceanis
Envoy

Founded: Jun 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Planet of Oceanis » Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:47 pm

Hey Prumia!

I responded.
Could you please take a look?
If I get involved in other NS RPs, my planet effectively becomes a region, and I can RP as any/all of the nations in it.

I am not a nation. This account is for roleplaying as any/all of the nations on my 'planet'.
Info on the planet

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:54 pm

Charlia wrote:

Char I think the Kuyo aspect of your goddess and my god will get along together well to an extent.
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Italios
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Italios » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:00 pm

Tag. This looks like a spectacular idea for an RP.
Issue Author #1461: No Shirt, No Shoes, No ID, No Service.

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:02 pm

I might change. Do we have a God of War?
America, The Military, First Responders, Bernie Sanders, Democracy Liberty, Equality, Freedom of Speech, Right to Bear Arms, Mixed Economic System, Canada, Germany, Leafyishere, IDubbz, FilthyFrank, RONALD REAGAN

Stalinism, Fascism, Feminazism, Feminazis, Feminazis who are still living, Feminazis who are dead, annoying Gay Pride people, FUCKEN WEEABOOS, emos, constantly-depressed people, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton

If you ever want some QUALITY ASS memes, TG me, and I'll hook you up ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:04 pm

Shadowwell wrote:
Charlia wrote:I like that idea. Let's do it.

Char I think the Kuyo aspect of your goddess and my god will get along together well to an extent.

Depends. First impressions are pretty important.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:06 pm

Charlia wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:Char I think the Kuyo aspect of your goddess and my god will get along together well to an extent.

Depends. First impressions are pretty important.

they both love destruction, but you have a point he is a balance keeper as well as a destroyer.
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Prumia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 25, 2009
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Prumia » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:08 pm

The Planet of Oceanis wrote:
Prumia wrote:
Much better, but the spheres of influence are still rather... ranging. Either explain how they connect to the core concept or cut a few.

As for water, he likes the water and spends a lot of time in it. I could remove death. He has influence over the mind in the respect that he can control mortals and whatnot if he wishes (of course, not too many of them). Sleep and Dreams come with the mind, but it likely won't come into play until later, if a certain series of events happen. Darkness comes with negative emotions, the deep sea, and with sleep.

If the core concept is Vengeance, then let us see... You might like water, but you are not a god of it so take that off. A connection to "dark thoughts" is fine and likewise a connection to the mind is okay. Dreams are a stretch, but as a sphere it is okay. Merely recognize this does not give you power over ALL dreams.

Remember we will not have water in game until our God of Water makes it, though.

The NAR wrote:I might change. Do we have a God of War?

Surprisingly no. Destruction is taken, though.
The Coalition of Sovereign Nations is a group joined together to work towards a common goal: the preservation of every nation's Rights of Self-Governing against those who take it from them. Whether you would like to take an active part in this endeavor or whether you simply want to get away from all those regions and organizations intent on changing your nation, this Coalition is for you!
Signed, sincerely,
The Coalition of Sovereign Nations

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:09 pm

Prumia wrote:Remember we will not have water in game until our Goddess of Water makes it, though.

Fixed that for ya.

UnitedRP
Envoy

Founded: Jul 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby UnitedRP » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:10 pm

Prumia wrote:
The Planet of Oceanis wrote:
As for water, he likes the water and spends a lot of time in it. I could remove death. He has influence over the mind in the respect that he can control mortals and whatnot if he wishes (of course, not too many of them). Sleep and Dreams come with the mind, but it likely won't come into play until later, if a certain series of events happen. Darkness comes with negative emotions, the deep sea, and with sleep.

If the core concept is Vengeance, then let us see... You might like water, but you are not a god of it so take that off. A connection to "dark thoughts" is fine and likewise a connection to the mind is okay. Dreams are a stretch, but as a sphere it is okay. Merely recognize this does not give you power over ALL dreams.

Remember we will not have water in game until our God of Water makes it, though.

The NAR wrote:I might change. Do we have a God of War?

Surprisingly no. Destruction is taken, though.

We also could use a god of peace, if we have one of war.
Last edited by UnitedRP on Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Catholic, Moderate Capitalist, Civil Libertarian
Interests: Paradox Games, Classical & Orchestral Music, Political Debate, Role-Playing
Economic Left/Right: -0.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.97'
https://www.politicalcompass.org/yourpo ... &soc=-4.97

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:11 pm

Well reserve the God of War, Ill make an app
America, The Military, First Responders, Bernie Sanders, Democracy Liberty, Equality, Freedom of Speech, Right to Bear Arms, Mixed Economic System, Canada, Germany, Leafyishere, IDubbz, FilthyFrank, RONALD REAGAN

Stalinism, Fascism, Feminazism, Feminazis, Feminazis who are still living, Feminazis who are dead, annoying Gay Pride people, FUCKEN WEEABOOS, emos, constantly-depressed people, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton

If you ever want some QUALITY ASS memes, TG me, and I'll hook you up ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Aidannadia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Aidannadia » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:14 pm

The NAR wrote:Well reserve the God of War, Ill make an app

Someone has it.
*Reserved it rather. A few pages back.
Last edited by Aidannadia on Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Planet of Oceanis
Envoy

Founded: Jun 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Planet of Oceanis » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:19 pm

NATURAL GOD Application
Name: L'Koth
Title: The Unfathomable
Physical Age: Indiscernible
Appearance http://blog.flametreepublishing.com/Por ... 414web.jpg
Sphere(s) of Influence: The Mind, Sleep/Dreams, Darkness, Vengeance/Anger
Core Concept: Vengeance/Anger
Favored Appearance: Unable to change appearance, but can trick mortals' minds to see various things.
Biography: A separate entity from the group of other gods, L'Koth is a truly unusual entity. In the beginning, L'Koth, like the other gods, simply was. However, he existed far away from the others. Eventually, they simply discovered each-other. L'Koth is notable for his negative behavior. He will often take drastic, aggressive actions where one typically would not. He also has a modicum of disrespect for the other gods, as most of them have a less serious disposition. Though other gods had created most of the creatures of the world, L'Koth did not sit idly in this time. He created the Y'ha species, a race of intelligent, fish-like humanoids, presumably as his servants. Some others refer to them as 'Anurans'.

There. Will this version work?
Could you please take a look?
If I get involved in other NS RPs, my planet effectively becomes a region, and I can RP as any/all of the nations in it.

I am not a nation. This account is for roleplaying as any/all of the nations on my 'planet'.
Info on the planet

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:25 pm

NATURAL GOD Application
Name: Titus
Title: Lord of the Sky, King of the Heavens, Lord of Ascension
Physical Age: Unknown, has always existed.
Appearance In his Divine Form, he has no body. Usually, he is seen as a figure of pure light, an Eagle, or not at all.
Sphere(s) of Influence: The sky, wind, storm, the Heavens
Core Concept: Peace, Order, and Tranquility, but assertive dominance.
Favored Appearance:

Biography:

Titus was born with the creation of the Universe, before time itself existed. Titus is the God of the Heavens, of the Sky, of peaceful coexistence and of deadly assertive dominance, should the need arise. Titus is one of the eldest and wisest Gods, hardly showing himself to mortals, and very rarely to the other Gods. He is known as wise and humble, but defensive of his creations, especially the Eagle, the representative of his Divine Spirit. Titus has existed in every dimension, in every plane of existence, guiding those who needed him. Commonly, Cults and Religious Organizations have been formed to honor Titus.

Titus is a well-respected, kind God, who's word carries, though he does not take advantage of his influence. Titus exists to ensure peace be kept in the mortal realms and the Heavens alike.

Hopefully that's alright
Last edited by The NAR on Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse