NATION

PASSWORD

The Last Seed Ship (Open/OOC) [Character]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Do you want to timeskip to the sim training?

Yes, let's blow some virtual alien baddies to hell!
71%
No, I still have to make some introductions.
29%

Total votes : 31

Shyluz
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

The Last Seed Ship (Open/OOC) [Character]

Postby Shyluz » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:04 pm

The Last Seed Ship

The huge craft hovered just above humanity’s last world. Earth. The ship was angled downwards, and those inside Evacuation Center Seven saw the beam of light punch down through the clouds, through the atmosphere, ripping a segment of night into existence as the day was burned away. The beam punched through humanity’s last great city, New York. It went through the Earth’s crust, through the mantle, and finally, through the core, until it reached the other end. With the pressurized iron and nickel released, the Earth shattered. It was then that the last seed ship was launched. The huge ferro-plastic doors drilled into the Earth were opened, and out came the largest human starship ever constructed. Dirt, stone and metal flew off the huge ship as it flew out of the crust, like phoenix giving new life in its dying breath.

For those who didn’t manage to make it into the seventh evacuation center watched as humanity’s single hope punched through the hull of the ship that had just killed the Unified Human Confederation’s jewel, the origin of the once great species, Earth. The colossal grey ship fired the huge spinal cannon into the alien craft, piercing its hull, creating an escape from the shattered planet below. The alien craft stumbled and creaked as the smaller ship flew through the hole, firing off missiles and point defense into the interior of the alien dreadnought. It punched out of the other side, and in a huge amount of blue fire, was sent to the moon, where the crew began preparations for the three thousand year journey to the next home of humanity. Every being on Earth watched in awe as the ship emblazoned with the title ‘Argo II’ in dull white letters flew into the sky as the poor souls left on Earth accepted their fate.

That was three hundred and seventy-one years ago.

The Argo II has been traveling for that entire time, the huge ion drives unwaveringly providing a faint blue glow as the ship flies ever onwards in interstellar space. You are a member of the fourth generation to be born on the ship. The third captain has been in command for thirty years, and you have just been conscripted into the ship’s defense fleet.

Welcome to the Academy, cadet. You’ll be joining Attack Wing Nine.

Alright, now that all the flavor text is done, I’d like to welcome you to my first character RP which is heavily inspired by the Knights of Sidonia manga and anime. Below will be everything you could possibly need.

Rules --

Generic NS Stuffs
No One-Liners
No Godmodding
Don’t be a Dick

What You’ll be Training In --

Cadets will be trained in the use of the Type IV Assault Exosuit produced by the prestigious Kraken Heavy Industries. Each Type IV is equipped with a 63 millimeter auto-cannon, an automatic 40 millimeter chain-gun, an electromagnetic shield generator, a arm mounted deployable chainblade, and a state of the art communications and sensor suite. They're propelled using a hydrogen drive mounted on the rear of the craft. The Type IVs are also equipped with hydrogen scoops to supply a near infinite amount of fuel.

Cadet Academy Uniforms --

OP Posts --

I’ll move the plot on when we all agree through a consensus that it’s time through a poll, however, if I feel like it, I’ll advance the plot through a more… dictatorial means. I’ll try to post conversation posts everyday though.

Application --

Code: Select all
[b]Name :[/b]
[b]Callsign :[/b]
[b]Type IV Identification Color :[/b]
[b]Sex :[/b]
[b]Gender :[/b]
[b]Age (15-18) :[/b]
[b]Appearance :[/b]
[b]Bio :[/b]
[b]Personality :[/b]
[b]Uniform Choice :[/b]
[b]RP Example :[/b]
[b]Theme Song :[/b]

Name : Caitlin Black
Callsign : Black Cat
Type IV Identification Color : Lunar White with Black trim, and an unofficial jaw pattern sprayed on it.
Sex : Female
Age (15-18) : 16
Appearance :

Bio : Caitlin was born into a poorer family on the Argo II, and she was never really expected to get accepted into the Academy, however, she excelled in orbital mechanics, navigation, and piloting, as well as math. However, due to her shy and slight introversion, as well as her inability to trust others, she was nearly disqualified from the conscription exam. She grew up in a relatively toubled home, and was beaten constantly by her overdrinking father, and some nights her family couldn't afford food. She's a self-taught fencer, and is generally considered decent despite the way she was trained. At some point in time she snapped, and beat her father with a stick, this led to his current condition, a broken spine and a coma. However, as she holds one of the highest scores on the exam, the Academy Acceptance Committee greenlit her conscription, hence, here she is.
Personality : A bit shy, a bit devious, and a bit fun.
RP Example : Well, you see, I'm the OP...
Theme Song : Clicky
Last edited by Shyluz on Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:39 am, edited 18 times in total.
Otherwise known as Nornsmark for official, region-ey things.

Cerrania
Minister

Founded: Nov 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Cerrania » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:13 pm

Tag for interest. I'll have an app up later tonight.
"Amibition is a dream with a V8 engine."
-Elvis Presley

I really enjoy running.

Shyluz
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:14 pm

Cerrania wrote:Tag for interest. I'll have an app up later tonight.

Why thank you, but don't ye have stuff to do in ATHENA?

Cerrania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cerrania » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:32 pm

Shyluz wrote:
Cerrania wrote:Tag for interest. I'll have an app up later tonight.

Why thank you, but don't ye have stuff to do in ATHENA?

As of right now, nope! All the guys are on mission, so my character is just waiting for them to RTB. Plus, this looks really cool :p
-Elvis Presley

I really enjoy running.

Valloria
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Valloria » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:33 pm

Tag.. will have an app up soon.
JON LOVITZ 2020

Shyluz
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:44 pm

Cerrania wrote:
Shyluz wrote:Why thank you, but don't ye have stuff to do in ATHENA?

As of right now, nope! All the guys are on mission, so my character is just waiting for them to RTB. Plus, this looks really cool :p

Why thank you.

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:47 pm

Tiggity tag, what's in the bag
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

Cerrania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cerrania » Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:19 pm

Ah, in the app, what's the difference between sex and gender? I apologize if that's an ignorant question. :blush:
-Elvis Presley

I really enjoy running.

Shyluz
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:21 pm

Cerrania wrote:Ah, in the app, what's the difference between sex and gender? I apologize if that's an ignorant question. :blush:

Sex = Physical Parts
Gender = What you consider yourself as.

This allows for transgender chars, it's just something I threw in there.

Cerrania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cerrania » Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:22 pm

Shyluz wrote:
Cerrania wrote:Ah, in the app, what's the difference between sex and gender? I apologize if that's an ignorant question. :blush:

Sex = Physical Parts

Understood. Thank you for the clarification.
-Elvis Presley

I really enjoy running.

Shyluz
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:24 pm

Cerrania wrote:
Shyluz wrote:Sex = Physical Parts

Understood. Thank you for the clarification.

Also- Color is like the color you're Type IV is IDed by, so like red, blue, green etc.

Edit-- I have hooked up an example app in the OP. Feel free to reference it at any time.
Last edited by Shyluz on Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cerrania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cerrania » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:04 pm

Name : Kieran Vestus
Callsign : "Elvis"
Color : Kieran's Type IV is stark white, with black highlights.
Sex : Male genitalia
Age (15-18) : 17
Appearance :

Bio : Kieran came from a partial-military family. His father worked(and still does work) actively with the ship's defense fleet, and his mother is a nurse that tends to sick and injured cadets from the Academy. Since he was born, Kieran has had iron-nerve discipline and devotion to the prime directive of survival drilled into his head. His father often beat Kieran, were he to misbehave. Kieran's mother, while not particularly agreeing with the beatings, never did anything to stop them. Instead, she tended to Kieran's wounds and whispered musings of reason in his ear.
At the age of 12, Kieran signed up for the ship's track-and-field team(I assume they have one of these?). Ever since then, he has been a talented distance runner and in fairly peak physical condition. However, Kieran often uses this endurance for mischief. One will often find him bouncing off walls and bounding over barriers in an attempt to spice up his daily run. More than once this reckless behavior has gotten him in trouble, and often leads to a stern talking to from some angry pedestrian that he ends up disturbing whilst racing past them.
However, Kieran does not just have a soul for innocent mischief. He also has a penchant for anger. At the age of 17, Kieran got into a vicious brawl with another student at his school. Reports say that though Kieran was not the one that started the fight, he was most certainly the one that finished it. Kieran broke the boy's jaw and fractured several of his ribs, but also - according to reports - picked the boy up and took him to the nurse himself, before turning himself in. This incident, along with the several complaints of general mischief, lead to Kieran's father to heavily recommend to his peers that Kieran be selected for the conscription into the defense fleet.
Personality : Kieran is somewhat extroverted, with a penchant for eccentric behavior once he finds interest in something. He is confident, to a degree. He does not enjoy starting conversations about himself, but if someone asks he will not hesitate to elaborate for them. Kieran is reckless, sometimes jumping into endeavors without fully consulting his conscience or his peers. Despite all this, Kieran is not a rebellious soul. He obeys the commands of his superiors without much question or grumbling, though he may be sarcastic and condescending while doing it.
RP Example : Not the best, but a recent character post.
Theme Song : I dunno, I looked for something upbeat and energetic
-Elvis Presley

I really enjoy running.

Shyluz
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:13 pm

Cerrania wrote:Name : Kieran Vestus
Appearance :
Bio : Kieran came from a partial-military family. His father worked(and still does work) actively with the ship's defense fleet, and his mother is a nurse that tends to sick and injured cadets from the Academy. Since he was born, Kieran has had iron-nerve discipline and devotion to the prime directive of survival drilled into his head. His father often beat Kieran, were he to misbehave. Kieran's mother, while not particularly agreeing with the beatings, never did anything to stop them. Instead, she tended to Kieran's wounds and whispered musings of reason in his ear.
At the age of 12, Kieran signed up for the ship's track-and-field team(I assume they have one of these?). Ever since then, he has been a talented distance runner and in fairly peak physical condition. However, Kieran often uses this endurance for mischief. One will often find him bouncing off walls and bounding over barriers in an attempt to spice up his daily run. More than once this reckless behavior has gotten him in trouble, and often leads to a stern talking to from some angry pedestrian that he ends up disturbing whilst racing past them.
However, Kieran does not just have a soul for innocent mischief. He also has a penchant for anger. At the age of 17, Kieran got into a vicious brawl with another student at his school. Reports say that though Kieran was not the one that started the fight, he was most certainly the one that finished it. Kieran broke the boy's jaw and fractured several of his ribs, but also - according to reports - picked the boy up and took him to the nurse himself, before turning himself in. This incident, along with the several complaints of general mischief, lead to Kieran's father to heavily recommend to his peers that Kieran be selected for the conscription into the defense fleet.
Personality : Kieran is somewhat extroverted, with a penchant for eccentric behavior once he finds interest in something. He is confident, to a degree. He does not enjoy starting conversations about himself, but if someone asks he will not hesitate to elaborate for them. Kieran is reckless, sometimes jumping into endeavors without fully consulting his conscience or his peers. Despite all this, Kieran is not a rebellious soul. He obeys the commands of his superiors without much question or grumbling, though he may be sarcastic and condescending while doing it.

Accepted. Also, nice theme, it's one of my all-time favorite songs.
Last edited by Shyluz on Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cerrania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cerrania » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:28 pm

Shyluz wrote:
Cerrania wrote:Name : Kieran Vestus
Appearance :
Bio : Kieran came from a partial-military family. His father worked(and still does work) actively with the ship's exosuit squadrons, and his mother is a nurse that tends to sick and injured cadets from the Academy. Since he was born, Kieran has had iron-nerve discipline and devotion to the prime directive of survival drilled into his head. His father often beat Kieran, were he to misbehave. Kieran's mother, while not particularly agreeing with the beatings, never did anything to stop them. Instead, she tended to Kieran's wounds and whispered musings of reason in his ear.
At the age of 12, Kieran signed up for a local track and field team(I assume they have one of these?). Ever since then, he has been a talented distance runner and in fairly peak physical condition. However, Kieran often uses this endurance for mischief. One will often find him bouncing off walls and bounding over barriers in an attempt to spice up his daily run. More than once this reckless behavior has gotten him in trouble, and often leads to a stern talking to from some angry pedestrian that he ends up disturbing whilst racing past them.

Accepted. Also, nice theme, it's one of my all-time favorite songs.

Fixed everything you asked.
Last edited by Cerrania on Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Elvis Presley

I really enjoy running.

Valloria
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Valloria » Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:46 pm

Name: Kyle Oloran van Drenthe
Callsign: 'Brain'
Color: Dark grey with silver highlights
Sex: Male
Appearance: Standing at a rather tall 5'10", Kyle is a thin boy with sharp (if slightly delicate) features. He has a pointed nose, a moderate brow, and a thin smile. He has perfect teeth, and is conventionally attractive save for the scar that runs from the corner of his left eye midway down his cheek. He has green eyes with slight bags underneath and no dimples or freckles. His face is thin with a pronounced jaw and sunken cheeks. He has long arms and legs and is fairly lanky. He is slightly muscled, but not terribly so, with faint definition. Being a very precise person, he routinely shaves any facial hair that crops up.
Bio: The second child of Oloran van Drenthe (and the first son), Kyle comes from a very prestigious family. His great-great-grandfather, Oloran van Drenthe, was one of the primary architects of the Argo II, and his family has since been the foremost representatives of the technology caste within the ruling element of society. His great-grandfather was the founder of the technology firm Project Vault, a household name and company with a hand in everything electronic. Project Vault made the van Drenthe family extremely wealthy, and Kyle grew up wanting for nothing.

His mother was very distant, but his father was very involved with Kyle's upbringing, taking time away from running Project Vault to groom his son for his time as CEO. However, when he was 14, it was discovered that his father, Oloran III, was not actually his father. His mother had been involved with another man around the time of his conception, and this had resulted in Kyle's birth. Embarrassed that his legacy was a lie, and the boy he'd spent 14 years coaching to inherit the legacy his forefathers had built, Oloran forced him to join the defense forces.
Personality: Kyle is a rather extroverted person, though not terribly so. He's the man with "the plan" for a reason, because his penchant for being seemingly always right has resulted in his rise to leadership. He is a visionary leader, one who wants to be remembered for making something of himself. He sees himself going into politics once he leaves the service. But besides his marvellous intellect and almost prophetic foresight, he is a kind-hearted, empathetic youth who means well but can't seem to fully understand the emotion-based decisions of others, operating on a risk-reward system with ruthless logic and efficiency. He misses his father and his prospects for inheritance, but he has steeled himself up with the knowledge that he will be a great politician. Very few know of his origin story, and he avoids questions about his family with coy humor and witty repartee. He is an open bisexual. His scar is the last reminder of his childhood, from a fencing bout (with real swords from Earth) with his swordsmaster.
RP Example: Here you go.
Theme Song:I think it befits him.

To the OP: Hello, fellow fencer :hug:
Last edited by Valloria on Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
JON LOVITZ 2020

Mirakai
Senator

Founded: May 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mirakai » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:23 am

GIANT MECHAS!!!!!!!!!

#Totallynotatag
Sister of Isle of Lithonia, and Sister-in-Law of Imperial--Japan
Torture Room Manager of ImperialJapanism
The Princess of Perverts
Crazy Yandere: Scamvidia
Wolfy Waifu: Ulvenes
Pet: Sonitusia
Proud Member of the SOPWHKTNTPBHNIWTP

Shyluz
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:39 am

Valloria wrote:Name: Kyle Oloran van Drenthe
Callsign: 'Brain'
Color: Dark grey with silver highlights
Sex: Male
Appearance: Standing at a rather tall 5'10", Kyle is a thin boy with sharp (if slightly delicate) features. He has a pointed nose, a moderate brow, and a thin smile. He has perfect teeth, and is conventionally attractive save for the scar that runs from the corner of his left eye midway down his cheek. He has green eyes with slight bags underneath and no dimples or freckles. His face is thin with a pronounced jaw and sunken cheeks. He has long arms and legs and is fairly lanky. He is slightly muscled, but not terribly so, with faint definition. Being a very precise person, he routinely shaves any facial hair that crops up.
Bio: The second child of Oloran van Drenthe (and the first son), Kyle comes from a very prestigious family. His great-great-grandfather, Oloran van Drenthe, was one of the primary architects of the Argo II, and his family has since been the foremost representatives of the technology caste within the ruling element of society. His great-grandfather was the founder of the technology firm Project Vault, a household name and company with a hand in everything electronic. Project Vault made the van Drenthe family extremely wealthy, and Kyle grew up wanting for nothing.

His mother was very distant, but his father was very involved with Kyle's upbringing, taking time away from running Project Vault to groom his son for his time as CEO. However, when he was 14, it was discovered that his father, Oloran III, was not actually his father. His mother had been involved with another man around the time of his conception, and this had resulted in Kyle's birth. Embarrassed that his legacy was a lie, and the boy he'd spent 14 years coaching to inherit the legacy his forefathers had built, Oloran forced him to join the defense forces.
Personality: Kyle is a rather extroverted person, though not terribly so. He's the man with "the plan" for a reason, because his penchant for being seemingly always right has resulted in his rise to leadership. He is a visionary leader, one who wants to be remembered for making something of himself. He sees himself going into politics once he leaves the service. But besides his marvellous intellect and almost prophetic foresight, he is a kind-hearted, empathetic youth who means well but can't seem to fully understand the emotion-based decisions of others, operating on a risk-reward system with ruthless logic and efficiency. He misses his father and his prospects for inheritance, but he has steeled himself up with the knowledge that he will be a great politician. Very few know of his origin story, and he avoids questions about his family with coy humor and witty repartee. He is an open bisexual. His scar is the last reminder of his childhood, from a fencing bout (with real swords from Earth) with his swordsmaster.
RP Example: Here you go.
Theme Song:I think it befits him.

To the OP: Hello, fellow fencer :hug:

Accepted, though I would've preferred a picture in the appearance, that description will do.
Hello, my comrade.
Last edited by Shyluz on Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Founded: Sep 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:55 am

TAG
FT, but roam where i please
It does not reflect my real life world political views, which are considerably less authoritarian and more moderate
Refer to my factbook for canon, it´s however out of date, and badly written. So take it with a grain of salt

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:59 am

Name :
Callsign : Reaver
Type IV Identification Color : Solid red
Sex : F
Appearance : http://38.media.tumblr.com/da35ec134dd010ffa01c217cefa9a301/tumblr_inline_nhw08gYI8p1smb5jd.jpg
Bio :
Personality :
RP Example :
Theme Song :
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Founded: Sep 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:19 am

Name : Wiking Björnsson
Callsign : Empire
Type IV Identification Color : Glossy black with glossy white details, has the word "Empire" engraved on both sides of the "head "
Sex : Male
Appearance : HERE
Bio : Born into a family of service, his father a gunner(in the large retractable guns) and his mother a mission control operator. Wiking was brought up to follow one of his parents. This lead him to spend a lot of time in simulations, honing his skills at controlling the mechs. Wiking was accepted with flying(see what i did there) colours into the acadamy, scoring high on anything related to flying and controlling the mech, and showing promise in command and control. He is however abysmal at social interaction outside of taking and receiving orders, leading to many a embarrassing moment, this have lead him to spend most of hos spare time alone
Personality : Reserved towards those he do not know, but in reality a friendly chap. lawful neutral/good. Tell me if you need me to expand in this
RP Example : This one is new and fresh tell me if you need more
Theme Song : this

I hope this is ok, tell me if you want anything expanded
Last edited by The Tophat Empire on Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
FT, but roam where i please
It does not reflect my real life world political views, which are considerably less authoritarian and more moderate
Refer to my factbook for canon, it´s however out of date, and badly written. So take it with a grain of salt

Shyluz
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:24 am

The Tophat Empire wrote:Name : Wiking Björnsson
Callsign : Empire
Type IV Identification Color : Glossy black with glossy white details, has the word "Empire" engraved on both sides of the "head "
Appearance :
Bio : Born into a family of service, his father a gunner(in the large retractable guns) and his mother a mission control operator. Wiking was brought up to follow one of his parents. This lead him to spend a lot of time in simulations, honing his skills at controlling the mechs. Wiking was accepted with flying(see what i did there) colours into the acadamy, scoring high on anything related to flying and controlling the mech, and showing promise in command and control. He is however abysmal at social interaction outside of taking and receiving orders, leading to many a embarrassing moment, this have lead him to spend most of hos spare time alone
Personality : Reserved towards those he do not know, but in reality a friendly chap. lawful neutral/good. Tell me if you need me to expand in this
RP Example : This one is new and fresh tell me if you need more
Theme Song : this

I hope this is ok, tell me if you want anything expanded

Good to see you Tops, accepted. I'll get up an archive soon.

Edit-- Archive is up, all of you cadets plop your apps in there.
Last edited by Shyluz on Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 28, 2014
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:52 am

Name : Adrian Jackson Pye
Callsign : "Delta"
Type IV Identification Color : Camo green
Appearance : Beaver thick black hair that extends to the end of the neck, just above the ears, and the forehead. He has a hawk like nose. Grey eyes.

Bio : Adrian grew up in the ark. He enjoyed having water gun fights with his friends and spending time in the library, learning of the past. He performed remarkably well in school due to his patience and analytical nature. In grade 5 he had an "accident" and broke his arm. When it set properly he began learning to play the bagpipes as physical therapy in order to gain strength back in his arm. He became very interested in history and military history so when he was 12 he joined the local cadet core. In school he participated in many clubs from gun club to rotary club to radio club and chess club. Every lunch of his school week was filled from clubs. In the summer he volunteered to assist in the maintenance of the ships national park/ forest. As the years went by he began to expose himself more and more to the community, doing more and more. When he entered high school in grade 9 his social life shut down. He had transferred to a different school then his friends, this one was based on the military and humanities. Although he performed well in his studies in drill and history and mechanics and home economics, he felt lost in the maze of the school, made worse by the lack of clubs to aid in his transition. Despite his isolation he had developed a reputation for his antique collection, hardwork, compassion, over analysis, and his humour loving nature among his classmates that worked with him.

When it came time for his exams he was worried but tried to joke about it with his classmates.
Surprising to him but no one else he passed. Now here he is.

Personality : Polite and friendly. Highly innocent of many of the more dirty things in life. He doesn't like to swear and likes to dress well. He tends to over analyze situations, sometimes to the point of annoyance. He enjoys singing (mostly sings very old songs) and telling jokes, especially knock knock jokes and humorous analogies. He
RP Example :
Theme Song : Out for a rip

Shyluz
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:56 am

Cainesland wrote:
Appearance : Beaver thick black hair that extends to the end of the neck, just above the ears, and the forehead. He has a hawk like nose. Grey eyes.

Bio : Adrian grew up in the ark. He enjoyed having water gun fights with his friends and spending time in the library, learning of the past. He performed remarkably well in school due to his patience and analytical nature. In grade 5 he had an "accident" and broke his arm. When it set properly he began learning to play the bagpipes as physical therapy in order to gain strength back in his arm. He became very interested in history and military history so when he was 12 he joined the local cadet core. In school he participated in many clubs from gun club to rotary club to radio club and chess club. Every lunch of his school week was filled from clubs. In the summer he volunteered to assist in the maintenance of the ships national park/ forest. As the years went by he began to expose himself more and more to the community, doing more and more. When he entered high school in grade 9 his social life shut down. He had transferred to a different school then his friends, this one was based on the military and humanities. Although he performed well in his studies in drill and history and mechanics and home economics, he felt lost in the maze of the school, made worse by the lack of clubs to aid in his transition. Despite his isolation he had developed a reputation for his antique collection, hardwork, compassion, over analysis, and his humour loving nature among his classmates that worked with him.

When it came time for his exams he was worried but tried to joke about it with his classmates.

Personality : Polite and friendly. Highly innocent of many of the more dirty things in life. He doesn't like to swear and likes to dress well. He tends to over analyze situations, sometimes to the point of annoyance. He enjoys singing (mostly sings very old songs) and telling jokes, especially knock knock jokes and humorous analogies. He
RP Example :

Accepted, just watch out for typos, as I already see a few.

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 28, 2014
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:58 am

Shyluz wrote:
Cainesland wrote:

RP Example :

Thank you. I will try to do so.

Shyluz
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:04 am

Cainesland wrote:
Shyluz wrote:

Thank you. I will try to do so.

Plop it in the Archive.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse