NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:46 am

Charmera wrote:Glacia's frowned softened slightly, though that was not evident from behind her mask as she stared down the planet trade emperor. She was angry with him, very much so. So the female arcosian still kept her threatening look on her. "So you're just going to step in like that, become the new emperor and take over? Just because he was your father?" She asked. She pointed at Arctico. "You're just perpetuating the cycle. Your son will take over after you, and his son after him. And we'll be subject to the same Tyrants who happen to be born from royal blood. Nothing will change. One will still rule many and those under will be exploited, another Dynasty born of the old..."

She paused, "You want to know where I was for all those years? I was in prison. The worst prison." She remarked. "I was in agony daily, to the point where my nerves felt like they were on fire. Every day was a fresh hell in that place. But I held on. For you. I thought that one day you would come to my rescue. That I'd be saved." If one looked closely, they might see traces of tears in her eyes. "But after years in that festering hole, I realized you were never coming. That I was stuck there unless I got myself out. So I trained my body and mind for the task, and then broke free." She sighed. "I was looking forward to finding you, until I realized you had become the very people who sent me there."

There was a pause in her speech. "Why Arc...?" She asked finally. "Why did you leave me in there?"

Lord Arctico/Cosmic Emperor of The Reformed Planet Trade Organization

There was a pause in her speech. "Why Arc...?" She asked finally. "Why did you leave me in there?"

Arctico's breath was quickly taken away at this single statement before he clenched his fists up by natural impulse, causing the Power Cosmic he obtained from Frost to burst alive alongside his normal godly aura, his anger becoming evident when she mentioned about her being tortured, he knew who would be responsible for it "Frieza..." Arctico hissed inwardly as he looked down and fell into his thoughts "If someone ever brings him back to the material plane, I will show him my wrath and make sure he suffers!" Arctico growled in anger, they dared to torture an Arcosian?! Their own flesh and blood? This would not stand at all, but alongside anger, another emotion began to show, tears began to fall down Arctico's eyes as he realized the depths of Glacia's words, she waited for him, Glacia waited for HIM, and he did not come to rescue her in the time of need, he had been so distracted in serving the PTO during his time of uncertainty, and now? His past actions were coming back to haunt him as he looked at Glacia with a saddened frown on his face, wiping the tears that fell from his eyes.

"G-glacia..." Arctico spoke with only a small whisper, sorrow still being evident on his face as he spoke to one of his few friends who stood by him during his early days "I'm sorry Glacia, I didn't know what happened to you, I was so engorged in my time of uncertainty that I was thinking about what my future would hold for me, the day that I joined the PTO was the low point of my life, my thoughts betrayed me on every turn and I didn't know what to do. I should have looked for you, but I was so idiotic to think that you were still safe, still secure..." Arctico slowly walked up to Glacia, the frown still on his face, stopping until he was only half a foot away from her "I'm sorry Glacia, for everything I did wrong, but I promise you, as the new Cosmic Emperor of the PTO as well as the Emperor of the Arcosian Race, things will change, I will wipe Frieza's, King Cold's, and Cooler's Legacy off the face of the PTO and the Arcosian Empire, and instill a new legacy, one of peace, and freedom, but I just need you to trust me." Arctico explained, his features softening with each word spoken.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:38 am

Charmera wrote:- Snip -

Soundtrack: Arctico's Love

"We've both changed since we last met... hadn't we? An idealistic young rebel... and you..." She paused.

"I know Glacia..." Arctico whispered, tears beginning to gather within his eyes as he suddenly realized that he still loved Glacia, he never stopped loving her, but after forgetting her for so long, how could they ever be together again? Arctico let out a shaky sigh as he relented and allowed a few tears to fall from his eyes "You never changed, even if you did suffer in Prison without myself even knowing, I still love you." Arctico sniffled as he too wrapped his arms around Glacia, bringing his head down into the crook of her neck and stayed there for the longest time "And I never want to let you go, I don't want you to ever re-visit that fate, I want to protect you and keep you safe for as long as fate will require it..." Arctico slowly rose and looked at Glacia with a relieved expression on his fate "Do you think It's possible for us to be together as we were so very long ago? After all I abandoned you to, leaving with the PTO and leaving you to your fate by yourself, because I think I still have feelings for you... I can't be certain if my emotions are trying to betray me, but I still feel that spark within me when you're around." Arctico admitted as his eyes opened up to Glacia, allowing his hidden emotions of compassion and love to flow forth.

"Please, Glacia, I don't know If I can lose you once more, If I do, I will most certainly feel alone once more..." Arctico asked, he was afraid to lose her, if he knew that she was somehow alive, he would have traversed the ends of the Universe in order to find her, in order to fall into her loving embrace, Arctico discovered that this is what he truly wanted, a companion and a friend to embrace when they were at their lowest point, someone to console when a loved one passed, Arctico wanted to be with Glacia for the rest of his life, he could not be alone any longer, even with Lt. Xero as a friend, it was not the same as Glacia.
Last edited by The Fallen Jedi on Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:46 pm

New Rnclave wrote:Freiza

Inky back smoke hung around them as Freiza finally stopped rolling, the entire left side of his face a swelling, purple bruise. Struggling to his feet, Frieza stared back at Glacia, barely contained malicious in his Crimson eyes. Breathing in a shallow, furious breath, Freiza closed his eyes, letting his temper simmer down before opening his eyes.

Something glinted behind his hellish red orbs, a plan formulating in his mind as the world raged around him. Slowly raising his hand, his index finger flicked out, a glowing red orb in the end of it.

"You know, I didn't recognized you before, but I do now,Glacia. I remember that idealistic trash you used to go on and on about. But you know what I remember distinctly? How soothing the screams of a bitch like yourself can be. I suppose anything is better then that drivel you used to spew." He commented pointedly, a barrage of Crimson bolts exploding from his finger as he hopped back, screaming viciously.

At the mentioning of Glacia being insulted, a massive surge of energy could be felt all throughout Hell itself, the source of all this energy being Arctico, who had arrived at the very moment of hearing Frieza insult Glacia, he had intense hatred for the tyrant, but now? He wanted to tear Frieza limb from limb "Screams of a Bitch?!" Arctico practically hissed, the Power Cosmic within his body instantly flaring to life in a show of force, it was bringing out Arctico's now unkempt rage, he wanted to help Glacia take Frieze out, but the least he could do was let Glacia take Frieza out "You should talk, you son of a Tyrant..." Arctico said with a growl, his eyes staring right into Frieza's own, with deadly intent hidden behind his eyes "If you want to call her a bitch, I would have killed you myself, but the honor belongs to Glacia for taking your ass out of commission, I came here for King Cold and Cooler..." Arctico said with a growl before turning his head to King Cold "You son of a bitch..." Arctico said, his head turned towards King Cold "So that was the reason why you kept me offworld for so long, so I couldn't know what happened to her while you son tortured her." Arctico's energy practically soared to unbelievable heights, automatically triggering his Ultimate Evolution Form "I'm going to bring the wrath of my anger down upon you and Cooler, Glacia deserves to make Frieza suffer for his actions."

King Cold stared at Arctico with stone cold eyes, he remembered Arctico no doubt, he served as a member of his Elite Guard so very long ago, that is, until he transferred him into Frieza's Elite Forces, which also effectively brought Arctico off of Arcos and into the Northern Galaxy, serving the PTO's interests during his career, but then after the destruction of Planet Vegeta, Arctico mysteriously disappeared, and now Arctico had the nerve, in a new silvery form to come and oppose him, King Cold out of all people. Landing onto the ground, King Cold stared at Arctico "You have quite the nerve to insult someone who is far superior to you in every way... Arctico." King Cold said with such restrained anger that he practically sneered Arctico's name "You have no idea about the power that flows through my veins, you think that Lord Frost was bad, you have yet to see my anger in person child!" Cold growled, firing forth a barrage of Death Beams towards the young Arcosian, and with each impact, Arctico visibly shook under the force of the Death Beams, but did not move in the slightest, and as the last Death Beam was aimed towards Arctico chin, it hit him and caused his head to rise up.

Although Cold felt as if he instilled fear in Arctico, hopefully bringing him back in line, to his shock, Arctico actually started laughing at him "ho, ho, ho" Arctico laughed, bringing his head down and to Cold's shock, Arctico's face held as much anger as they did before, but now a smile formed on the young Arcosian's face "Is that it? You are nothing but a fool if you think that your power can even break me down..." Arctico's energy signature began to reveal itself, an angelic white color "I'm going to make you pay for everything that you've put the Northern Galaxy, and as Emperor of the Reformed Planet Trade Organization and the figurehead of the Arcosian people, I promise you that this pain will not come quickly, but agonizingly slow!" And with these words exchanged with King Cold, Arctico's entire form disappeared for only a Millisecond before King Cold suddenly felt an extreme pain in his gut. Looking down, he saw Arctico's fist slowly pushing itself forward, and before he could even respond, Arctico, using the newfound powers of Psionics to send the former King of Arcos spiraling back "It would normally take moments to defeat you, but I have something else planned for your sorry ass!"
Last edited by The Fallen Jedi on Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:23 pm

Soundtrack: Arctico's Anger

Arctico acknowledged Glacia's response with only a mere smile as well as a nod "I understand perfectly Glacia, what Frieza did to you... I will never forgive him for what he has done, and you mark my words Glacia, even if they are related to me, when I find them, they will suffer a fate worse than death, I would go to the depths of hell in order to find them and make them suffer..."

Arctico chuckled as he walked forward, his energy swirling around him ominously, he was letting all of emotions flow like a mighty river, which also allowed the latent energy within his body to release itself full force. King Cold fell to a single knee, his body filled to the brim with bruises and cuts from Arctico's relentless assault that he sustained for what seemed to be the longest time. When King Cold attempted to take to the skies and flee, Arctico warped right in front of the former tyrant and grabbed hold of his thorax, a grin of utter sadistic delight on Arctico's face "You know, I've been waiting for years at a time to do this, but before I decide to blow your head off, allow me to say something to you... Uncle." Arctico stated with a smile as he leaned into King Cold's ear "I am the son of Lord Frost, the very person who was also your brother." And with these words said, Arctico brought his second hand up and fired a wave of energy right through the tyrants chest.

Arctico knew that King Cold was already dead, so his body would eventually regenerate, but Arctico doubted that King Cold would even try and oppose him once more, the shocking revelations that Arctico gave King Cold would put him in a state of mental shock for all time. Arctico landed softly on the ground, a frown plastered on his face as he could sense three energies approach him, one was a demonic signature that was Dabura's Energy Signature, then Cell's, and then Cooler's very own energy signature "Alright, that's enough of a warm up..." Cell remarked, standing before the Arcosian that was responsible for putting King Cold into a state of mental shock.

"You are more powerful than you put yourself to be, Little Arcosian." Demon King Dabura remarked, a devilish smirk on his face as he levitated above Arctico with his arms crossed, he was not interested in fighting against Arctico, but wanted to see how Cell and Cooler would fair against such an adversary "Let us see you stand against the others before I even let you fight against the great Demon King of the Demon Realm." Dabura stated with a chuckle, watching as Cell landed before Arctico, followed by Cooler, who was rapidly approaching the battlefield.

"You seem to be a worthy opponent, Arcosian." Cell said with a straight up overconfident smirk on his face, allowing his vast reserves of energy to freely pour out, he had been training for all these years in hell, hoping to one day break out and have his revenge upon those who ruined the Cell Games "You will be a suitable test for my perfect form, now show me your power!" Cell stated openly, his aura exploding outward in a great show of force, but to his utter surprize, Arctico was not even phased by the show, but rather he began to chuckle and then laugh, something that somewhat irked the Bio-Android Cell "What's so funny Arcosian... have you gone insane or something?"

Arctico flashed a sadistic grin on his face as his energy exploded outwardly in a show of divine power, the combined might of the Power Cosmic, the Primordial Spectrum, and even his own Ultimate Evolution Aura wrapping themselves around the young Cosmic Emperor "No, I haven't gone insane, but rather I think this challenge will be nothing to me, Bio-Android..." Arctico's fists clenched up as he slowly walked forward "You are about to face the power of the son of a God of Destruction, because you see.... My father could just as easily turn you into minced meat if he wanted to, but myself? I want to see your full potential!" Arctico exclaimed, surging forward, a stream of light blue energy emerging from behind Arctico as he clashed his fists against Cell.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:24 pm

The Five Galaxies wrote:- Snip -

The Republic of Atria wrote:- Snip -

Lord Satera/The Highfather of Mortis

"Hmm..." Satera said, his mind clearly in a lot of thought as Uriel thought that Satera was capable of actually able to connect with gods in a multiversal distance, Alastir and Spera did not know how to do such a thing, and neither did Lord Ouranos in all of his mighty wisdom and knowledge know how to transcend the Multiversal Plane and contact others from differing Universes "Unfortunately my friend, I do not know how to contact other gods in differing universes as I am not the most powerful of them all, but rather, if what you seek is to return home, I would put my efforts into finding the Living Tribunal, other than that, you might as well get comfortable now my friend, because it was by fate's intervention that you found yourself here in this Universe, and if you have been brought here, than you may not be going back home for quite some ti-" Satera's eyes widened in shock before he fell onto his knees in shock, a great catastrophe had just stricken the Masaki Galaxy, rendering a large portion of it left utterly barren and shattered into nothingness, while this was a major reaction for the Fusion, inwardly, a great fight for dominance had just begun.

Alastir nearly felt his entire psyche nearly break apart as a result of Apokolips being brought into the plane of the Universe, the Masaki Galaxy itself suffered dearly for this action, and as a result? Alastir went wild "I've waited long enough, I know perfectly well who was responsible for that action, it was Otis!" Alastir screeched, one hand wrapped around Spera's throat, and the other pouring with black energy that slowly began to corrupted the consciousness of Satera and allowed him to slowly manipulate the actions of Satera "It's time..." Alastir formed a sphere of black energy over Spera, blocking out his own light energy and keeping him suppressed "To destroy Earth!"

This declaration from Alastir was, as a matter of fact transmitted through Satera's mouth, who rose up into the heavens, with his hand extended towards the Earth, a downright cruel and sadistic grin on his face as a an energy orb of monstrous proportions formed on top of his hand "It's time, to destroy Earth!" Satera cried out in laughter, this action catching the attention of everyone on the moon, Asumar and Kazuko included.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:56 pm

It was at this moment that Satera's large planet-destroying orb of energy compressed into a far smaller and more manageable size that resembled a snowball in his hand, but was pulsating with crimson red energy. There was also something off about Satera, instead of his eyes glowing gold, they were glowing with pure red, murderous intent for the planet that lied below them all. Satera's eyes narrowed, but instead of talking in his normally soft and benevolent voice, he spoke in a cold, despondent voice that mimicked Alastir's anger "You... It was you who was responsible for bring Apokolips into this Universes plane of existance!" Satera practically hissed out in anger as he refused to allow the small orb of energy from dissipating entirely "You have no idea about the repercussions that came with that action, you've irreversibly damaged the Masaki Galaxy and left it scarred and broken forever, you have no idea about the billions of lives you've just killed, and as the God of the Masaki Galaxy, your 'home' has just asked for it's destruction, for an eye for an eye..." Satera's hand rose once more "MAKES THE WHOLE WORLD BLIND!" Satera (Alastir) exclaimed in rage as he thrusted the orb of planet-destroying energy forth, towards Otis as well as the Earth.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:31 pm

Lord Alastir

Alastir's eyes widened in shock as he quite literally could feel himself being torn from the combined fusion "No, NO!" Alastir screeched, grabbing hold of the orb of dark energy that held Spera trapped within, but not even that could stop him from being pulled out in the slightest, to his surprize however, he saw that Lord Ouranos looked down upon Alastir with a frown on his face and his head shaking in disappointment "Lord Ouranos, help me!" Alastir yelled to his ancestor, his hand extended outward to the Primordial God. But to Alastir's shock, he found that instead of helping Alastir, Ouranos set free Spera, who was quick to remove Alastir's grip from him "WHY?!" Alastir yelled in anger towards Ouranos, whose face hardened in the wake of Alastir's ever growing anger "Why aren't you going to help me?!" Alastir yelled once more, attempting to reach Ouranos and reason with him.

"I thought that I could trust you Alastir, you were what the prophecy stated, you were the 14th son of darkness, who was supposed to be forever bound with your light brother and would be responsible for protecting the Masaki Galaxy until the end of time..." As Ouranos' spectral form continued to approach Alastir, a large burst of energy shot forward towards Alastir, bringing him closer and closer to the abyss of the moon "But now, you, like your ancestors have corrupted your purpose, you used our power to wreak your revenge upon Earth, when you knew full and well that there would be repercussions for this action..." Ouranos held his hand out, a small gust of wind infused with energy began to revolve all around his body "I will not allow you to endanger this fusion with your actions, so thus I render you devoid of any of the Primordial's Power, doomed to forever be stripped of your title as the God of Darkness until the end of time!" And with this, Ouranos' spiritual presence shot forward, entering Alastir's body for only a brief second before he emerged with Alastir's godly essence, which also caused Alastir to finally be sent flying backwards from the Fusion.

As Alastir shot backwards from Satera's body, he crashed into the moon with full force, his Primordial Form serving as his base form, but even that began to fade away slowly and surely. This served to be an extremely painful process that caused Alastir to scream out in pain and anguish as he could feel his god powers trying to escape his grip, but his defiance was so great that he tried to stop his godly powers from leaving him, to no avail. As his Primordial Form faded away entirely, Alastir was left in his normal form, writhing around in pain "Ouranos!!!" Alastir yelled as he then quickly shot up into the sky, staring down at the nearly unconscious form of Lord Satera, but his rage suddenly subsided upon looking towards Otis, this rage was quickly replaced by disdain towards the New God of Apokolips, he actually wished that Darkseid was still alive, he wouldn't have attempted to stand in his way of the destruction of Earth. As Alastir attempted to power up, he realized that his energy had been severely disrupted, the sudden disconnection from his God Powers interfered with his mainstream energy, even though he could manipulate the dark forces, his powers were not responding normally.

"You..." Alastir growled, his body flickering between his Primordial and Base form, attempting to regain his godly form once more, but this obviously failed horribly, Alastir spat towards Otis in anger as a dark mist began to slowly cover his body "Don't get cocky with your powers, you inhuman piece of trash..." With this, Alastir's smoke-like form shot backwards "I refuse to give up on my campaign to destroy this planet, Their crimes shall be repaied to them in full force, for I will one day return and wreak my horrible vengeance upon you, count on it!" Alastir warned darkly, his entire form dissipating, moving at extremely fast speeds in order to get as far from the Milky Way Galaxy as possible.
Last edited by The Fallen Jedi on Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:44 pm

Lord Alastir

"I simply can't believe it would end out like that..." Alastir muttered in restrained anger, having crossed from the Milky Way Galaxy to the now damaged Masaki Galaxy, he could simply sense the imbalance of energy that Apokolips had caused, he could also feel the reduced life force of all others who were alive, a decent portion of the Masaki Galaxy's Populace died in the emergence of Apokolips "It's still far too dangerous to go to the Monolith, in my current state..." Alastir looked at his hands, sensing that his energy had drastically decreased "I will most certainly die, I need the chance in order to summon the Unholy Tri-" Alastir suddenly looked up, sensing the energy of Akor, his pet dragon, which was free to roam in the remote sections of the Masaki Galaxy due to Satera having no reason to keep him as a pet, but what both Spera and Lord Ouranos failed to realize was that Akor was loyal to only one master, and that was Alastir "Ah! Akor!" Alastir smiled, his red eyes reflecting themselves off of the mighty dragon, who bowed in submission to it's caretaker.

Alastir smiled as he climbed atop the mighty dragon "Akor, I'm sure that you can sense that I am no longer a divine individual, I have been betrayed for the last time by Spera and Lord Ouranos, I need you to find someone, his name is Lord Antioch, he's one of the very few Dark Purebloods that can teach me in the ways of Magic as well as the Dark Arts, He is on a planet known as Korriban, he owes me for keeping him safe, can you take me there?" Apparently answering Alastir's question, Akor shot off towards Korriban at full speed, allowing Alastir the time necessary to enter a state of meditation and call forth his weakened powers once more, if Antioch was not willing to train Alastir, then he would forcibly remove Antioch's powers.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:29 pm

Lord Alastir
Soundtrack: An Unquenchable Ambition

As Akor landed loudly onto the surface of Korriban, the planet in which the Dark Purebloods formerly thrived upon, if the Masaki Dynasty hadn't ordered the systematic destruction of the entire species Alastir's plan would have been much easier, but it also meant that Alastir would have never had the chance to meet one of the most powerful magic users in the Masaki Galaxy, a recluse Pureblood known as Lord Antioch, one of the very few Dark Purebloods that survived the great Genocide of Korriban, that was during the time that Alastir fell into seclusion himself, simply watching as the Masaki Galaxy began to spiral out of control, and it also marked one of the very few times that Alastir revealed himself in the aftermath of the battlefield, he saw that Antioch had been in danger of dying, but on that day, Alastir decided to be merciful to the Pureblood and offered him a chance to live, but now was the time for Antioch to repay such a debt, Alastir was after his powers.

Normally Alastir would look through different methods in refreshing his powers once more, but after being de-fused from Satera, and being essentially cut off from his godly powers, not only did it make him weaker than ever before, but his powers were put into instability and he could no longer manipulate his powers properly, he knew it because when he tried to fight against Otis, he could barely make his dark aura visible towards Otis, he knew that if he absorbed the powers of someone who had a darkened heart as he did, his powers would stabilize once more, giving him the chance to defend himself and even put his plan into action, Alastir chuckled inwardly as he approached a large triangular temple that held the reclusive Lord Antioch, he could feel the Dark Lord's energy signature thousands of miles away, it was the sweet scent of revenge and ambition that matched his own dark heart, a perfect host to sustain his powers.

As he stood only feet away from the entrance, he watched as a swirling black portal opened up before him, revealing the great Lord Antioch, who sat in a meditative position, his eyes gently shut closed, and his foul aura wrapping around himself and Alastir, a smile formed around the Dark Lord's face, he could sense that Alastir's Divine Aura had been disrupted from unknown reasons, so the time had finally come for their debt to be settled? Antioch knew that he owed Alastir a life-debt, and he could not avoid this, he had been expecting this for centuries "Ah..." Antioch said as he opened his eyes, revealing a darkened void of nothing but anger and rage, not directed towards Alastir, but towards the Old Masaki Dynasty "So Lord Alastir, I assume that It is time for our debt to be settled?"

To Antioch's shock however, he saw that instead of Alastir's smug smirk, all he saw was a determined expression on his face as Alastir nodded, Antioch knew for a fact that this was something that Alastir was serious about "Don't worry my friend, when my power has been restored, I'll make the Dynasty pay for their attacks on your race, It is the least I can do." Alastir replied, a cold wind brushing past the Fallen God as well as the Dark Pureblood. Alastir's determination was so great that nothing would stop him from paying Earth back, he lost his normally smug demeanor, replaced with a grim determination for bringing his Master Plan into motion. Antioch nodded with realization that Alastir would at least do something about the Masaki Dynasty "I am not going to lie, I saw much potential in your race, my wish is that I could have gone back into time and bring your people back from their extinction."

Antioch chuckled as his body began to glow dark purple, his energy and life force moving itself into Alastir "I know my friend, but I know that you will put my power to greater use than myself..." Antioch let out a cold gasp as he could feel his life force being removed willingly from himself "I grant you the knowledge of my powers to you, make them ALL pay my friend." Antioch smiled, his being fading away, his life force, as well as his own energy being deposited into Alastir, but his consciousness had ceased to exist.

Alastir's eyes shot open, his arms rising up, he could feel the darkness embracing him once more, restoring his power, but he also realized that he wasn't at his previous godly state, something he obviously expected, but it felt good to have the darkness embrace him once more, it was like having gained an old friend once more, Alastir had been born into dark times and was forced to carry the burden of his dark powers, he would not fight against the only affinity that stood by him, the darkness was ALWAYS his ally "It feels good..." Alastir whispered, staring down at his hands, his face devoid of any smirk, he was not satisfied, and he would never be satisfied until he fulfilled his revenge against the Earth, the attack on Sigma Galli Prime was a blasphemous move, and he would never be able to let go of his hatred until the people of Earth endured the same suffering as the Masaki Galaxy "But not yet..." Alastir turned away, looking up to Akor, whose wings were flapping as the dragon waited for his master "I can't let my pride and my arrogance get the best of me, I have to be patient, always waiting and lurking in the shadows for the light to reveal it's flaws..." Alastir reminded himself, walking atop Akor, who flew at full speed to the North Galaxy, his objective being the Black Star Dragon Balls.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:25 pm

New Rnclave wrote:- Snip -

Lord Alastir

Alastir could feel it, the Demon Realm had just been opened up, and along with it, a powerful demonic presence that even caused Akor to stop in mid flight in awe of such a powerful demon-like presence. Alastir leaned down and pet the mighty dragon's head, speaking to it through his telepathic link "You need not worry Akor, I have expected this, It is a necessary step in our plan." Alastir stated, soothing the Great Dragon's suspicions. Alastir looked on through the snow-filled wasteland, having located the fabled Cold Clan's Shrine, the place where the Black Star Dragon Balls had been gathered together, left utterly defenseless and for Alastir's picking, Demon God Demigra. The one who attempted to wrestle control of the Time Nest and become an actual god himself, was Alastir's prime objective, as the Demon God was the only Makaioshin to exist, and thus was his key to becoming god once more, Alastir found it to be a necessary part of his plan to resurrect the Demon God and regain his lost powers...

It only took Alastir mere moments to make his way to the center of the Cold Clan Shrine, where there stood two statues, one a ice sculpture of Lord Frost, one of the very few people who handed a can of whup-ass to the God of Destruction Beerus, Alastir could not simply ignore the statue itself, as Frost was supposedly the very person who defeated both Kid Buu and Dabra millions of years ago, a true hero to the people of Arcos "You're legend spans all the way towards your son Lord Frost, you have left a respectable legacy behind, and I will not dishonor this great shrine with my presence, so I will only be brief..." Alastir stated subconsciously, approaching the Stone Dragon, which had all seven Black Star Dragon Balls in differing bowl-like incisions that kept the Dragon Balls safely protected. "Now It is time, to awaken the dragon!"

"Ultimate Shenron, Dragon of the Great Black Star Dragon Balls!" Alastir called out, raising his arms up into the sky "I summon your presence to the material realm to grant my wish!" In response to Alastir's words, all seven of the Black Star Dragon Balls began to glow once more, the skies darkening to the point as if it appeared that night had washed over the entire planet of Arcos, catching even Arctico's Elite Guard by surprize, after Arctico departed, the Elite Guard returned to the Arcosian Palace to defend the countless treasures that remained through the aftermath of the Civil War.

As the Eternal Ultimate Shenron made it's appearance, much larger than both Porunga and even the Earth's own Shenron "I am The Eternal Ultimate Shenron, speak your wish and I shall grant it..."

OOC: Could not piece together a very large post, after this, Alastir and Demigra shall make their appearance, just have Hiroshi detect the dark presence approaching Rnclave.
Last edited by The Fallen Jedi on Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:21 pm

Lord Alastir & Demon God Demigra

Alastir stood behind Demon God Demigra, the Makaioshin of the Demon Realm, Alastir made it appear as if he was subordinate to Demigra's darkened powers, but he was simply suppressing his latent dark powers to make it appear as if he were nothing but a mere servant "I thank you." Demigra chuckled, holding his staff in his right hand, staring down into the Red Orb, he saw that Hiroshi was approaching the both of them, Demigra expected this to happen, even if it was sudden, his power was too much to be ignored "Come along now, Alastir, we have to make ourselves known." Demigra smiled darkly, flying towards the energy signature that was Hiroshi, he could simply sense that Hiroshi would be the first of many examples to his Demon Powers.

Inwardly, Alastir was smirking to himself, the plan was beginning to shape itself exactly to his own design, very soon, oh so very soon, he would become a God beyond his wildest desires, the power to control the Demon Realm? Alastir could not let this opportunity avoid him in the slightest, this was a necessary step in order to assure that he would regain his old Immortal Powers once more, and if he could absorb the powers of a Makaioshin? The possibilities were essentially endless! "I have not gathered much data on the Saiyan-Kaioshin Hybrid, but I know one person who would be a great threat to your future plans, Lord Demigra, an Arcosian by the name of Lord Arctico, he has the powers of the cosmos behind him, I could keep him distracted while you take out the Saiyan?" Alastir asked.

Demigra turned to look at Alastir for a brief second before he saw the energy signature of both Arctico and Hiroshi over the skyline, it was true, Arctico's presence was overbearing even for him, and he had just been revived once more, Demigra had no plans to die once more, so he nodded to Alastir, allowing the Fallen God to speed off forward, his dark energy crashing against Arctico's unique godly signature "Alastir?!" Arctico exclaimed in surprize, only to be sent crashing down into the ground, with Alastir glaring at Arctico with murderous eyes "What the hell are you doing here?" Arctico practically hissed towards Alastir, who leaned into Arctico's ear and whispered to him.

"You'd best leave now before one of us ends up dying here today, and it is not going to be me..."

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:08 pm

Lord Alastir

"I'm not going to ask you again Alastir, what in the hell are you doing all the way here in the Demon Realm, and If Demon God Demigra has been brought back to life, I assume that it is because of your doing." Arctico replied calmly, his dark blue eyes attempting to bore right into Alastir's dark red ones, something was horribly amiss, Alastir's power seemed significantly more darker than before, it felt as if Alastir had reverted to his primal state, but far more potent negative energy as well as a mystic energy that surrounded the Fallen God, just as soon as Arctico was to speak once more, Alastir began to chuckle darkly, his eyes dancing in amusement and sadistic joy, oh how Arctico was unaware of Alastir's true objectives, his arrogant mask that Alastir put on was beginning to crumble and wither away slowly, his true dark colors were revealing itself "Is something funny?" Arctico asked, standing ready for a fight.

"Oh how right you are Arctico, there is indeed something amiss with me..." Alastir put one palm up against the left side of his face and covered it, his dark and evil aura beginning to spin around him like a great whirlwind "Let us just say that there is a mockingbird that must be killed with a stone, I'm sure that you could sense what has happened, my godly essence has been stripped from me and I am rendered unable to use any of the great powers that have been bestowed upon myself, so I am going to get those powers back and get even with the little mockingbird known as Otis." Alastir hissed in utter delight, his grin spanning to ungodly lengths, his wide red eyes signifying the bloodlust behind these words, the sheer venom of his tone causing even Arctico to shudder inwardly.

Arctico began to chuckle before breaking out laughing, he knew good and well that Alastir was serious, but without his godly powers, how could Alastir even hope to stand against an overwhelming force such as the God of the Omega Sanction?! It was sheer madness "You can't be serious..." Arctico replied, his blue eyes squinting in disbelief "You think that by trying to gain an alliance with Demon God Demigra that you could stand against Otis?! You must certainly want a deathwish Alastir, because in your current state, you won't even be able to harm myself." Arctico pointed out, sensing the energy that was within Alastir, and it was miniscule at best.

However, Arctico did not yet know that he was already under Alastir's illusion, the person that Arctico spoke to was Alastir, but Arctico fell into the very spell as soon as he stared down Alastir, a fatal mistake on the Arcosian's part "Then why don't we put your theory to the test Arctico?!" Alastir's Illusion cackled, the dark aura that revolved around his body exploded forward in all directions "No matter what, I will make Otis pay!" The Illusion shot back, crashing directly into Arctico and connecting fists with the Arcosian, while the real Alastir sat on the sidelines, casually and patiently watching as Arctico began his fight against the Illusion.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Deforestation: A God's Strife

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:59 am

Lord Kazuko Masaki: God of Nature

Kazuko landed with a soft thud, standing atop a patch of land that had been effectively bulldozed and left devoid of a large percentage of life, with only small plants being left behind from the destruction caused by deforestation, and as a result, Kazuko's emotions began to twist and turn into a strange anomaly that not even Kazuko could hope to understand, he felt anger, fury, and even a red mist that began to descend down upon his ocular vision, he felt as if he were ready to lose his mind and destroy every human city in South America, but he also felt sorrow, depression, and even grief begin to overcome his anger, replacing it with sympathy towards the native animals that were forced to relocate to other portions of the rain forest, which were also in the process of being deforested "My poor children..." Kazuko muttered inwardly, his ecological empathy spanning as far as the Amazon River, he could feel it, the rainforest was in danger and Kazuko knew it, something had to be done or the Earth would suffer an ecological catastrophe beyond all comprehension "I will not let a realm of such beauty and majesty be destroyed, not like this." Kazuko replied with restrained anger and sorrow.

Closing his eyes, Kazuko connected with the vast Amazon Rain Forest, from the Eastern End of Peru to the Eastern Tip of Colombia, he could feel everything occurring within his domain, every breath that was taken, every single step as well as every drop of rain that descended upon the vast forest, he felt like he was Omnipresent! He was astounded by such a feeling, having never experienced something close to Omnipresence, it was true that anything beyond nature was out of his sight, but the whole Earth was nature incarnate, he could extend his field of vision to the very ends of Earth with enough time and training in his naturistic sight "Let us see what I can do about the Amazon Rainforest..." Kazuko brought his arms up to the heavens, calling upon the primal elements of Water, Air, and Earth to him, causing the skies to grow dark with Cumulonimbus clouds, lighting occasionally flashing from within these mighty storms that Kazuko called upon.

In the areas that had been devoid of life for the longest times, the rain began to fall aggressively, feeding the small plants that had been left over from deforestation, while in the places that were in danger of being deforested, large gusts of wind as well as local earthquakes began to knock the lumberjacks and machinery down to the ground, with numerous wooden roots shooting out of the ground, pulling the workers from their machines and then dropping them carefully on the ground, while the other vines began to quite literally tear the metal machinery to pieces before they finally rooted themselves to the ground and began to reform themselves into towering trees that slowly restored life to the portions of deforested land, allowing life to flourish once more and by extent, decreasing the chances of radical climate change substantially, as the Amazon Rainforest was considered the largest forest on all of Earth, and as life continued to return to the barren portions of the rainforest, Kazuko's negative emotions began to fade away once more, only to be replaced by far more positive emotions, the Amazon Rainforest was returning to optimal health, at a relatively fast rate as well!

As the thunderstorms overhead began to devolve into nothing but a soft drizzle of rain, Kazuko's eyes opened up once more, glowing with life and happiness, he felt harmony once more in such a chaotic world, one of his many realm's returning back to life once more, but Kazuko knew it, there was still more work to be done, there were still forests in Southeast Asia, Central Africa, and even the Northern and Eastern Tips of Australia that still needed to be restored to optimal health, he had to do this, he knew that much to be true "The work of a god is never done it seems." Kazuko stated to no one in particular before shooting off in the direction of central Africa, moving at incredible speeds due to the Amazon Rainforest being restored to life, it increased Kazuko's resilience, his speed, his defense, and his attack as well as his supplementary and auxiliary powers, his guardianship of nature had just begun, the God of Nature beginning to make his presence known to the world, he was Kazuko Masaki, and he would make sure that the last bastions of nature would never be destroyed, not under his watchful eye.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:04 pm

The Five Galaxies wrote:- Snip -

Lord Kazuko Masaki: God of Nature

Just as Kazuko entered the upper Atmosphere of Earth, he could feel Uriel's energy signature nearby, he knew who it was, as Satera had been talking to Uriel before Alastir took over the fusion and attempted to destroy the planet, ever since then, Uriel remained a general mystery to Kazuko himself, but to miss out talking to a person from another Universe? Kazuko could not miss out on this offer, but he had to keep moving, he could feel the strife of the animals up in Africa, poachers all over the place, slaughtering the lions, tigers, and jaguars for their furs, something that began to fill Kazuko's head with negative emotions, which was always meant to kick in so that he would know where to go next, taking a slight detour, Kazuko rebounded and came skidding to a halt right in front of Uriel. Although Kazuko had a great Divine Presence within him, it was not innately intimidating, it was actually based off of the current ecosystem of the Earth, his energy fluctuating between anger and happiness, but Kazuko's emotional control was so strong that his own independent energy was curbing the anger made by his connection to the ecosystem of the planet.

As Kazuko stared at Uriel, he smiled faintly, extending a hand to Uriel, his aura wrapping around his body calmly, turning his anger into a welcoming presence "Ah, Uriel, am I right?" Kazuko smiled "I would love to stand here and talk to you, but I am in a bit of a rush, as the God of Nature, it is my responsibility to help protect and maintain the last bastions of nature and protect them from the humans, but I am on good terms with many of Earth's defenders, but not with the human population, would you like to join me on my journey to the African Continent?" Kazuko asked, although he sounded as if he was in a rush, which he was, as he wanted to stop the poachers before many of the endangered animals would be pushed into the brink of extinction.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:23 pm

Demon God Alastir

As Alastir's Illusion and Arctico continued fighting against each other, Alastir could feel it, the fading life force of Demigra, he was nearly dead from the head-first assault provided by the Saiyan-Kaioshin Halfling and Alastir expected every moment of this, he planned everything to his specifications, he knew that the Halfling would not be able to successfully kill Demigra due to the lack of energy, but now the chance was his and Alastir would not let this go to waste "Finally!" Alastir exclaimed in satisfaction as he shot forward into the heavens, Demigra's darkened signature was fading quickly, but Alastir was confident that he would be able to absorb Demigra's power now, he was in a weakened state with no bit of resistance left in the Makaioshin of the Demon Realm "I could take my time reaching him, but I don't want this opportunity to slip past me, I've planned this for so long!" Alastir cackled inwardly, his energy signature being so great that it could have been sensed from within the system.

As Demigra floated aimlessly, his energy waning into non existence, his eyes still very much wide open with life evident within them, how could he, the God of Time lose to such a lowly Saiyan?! How was it possible?! He was the God of Time, he had control of the timeline, HIM and HIM alone. In a last act of defiance, Demigra called upon what power remained from within him, the energy sparking in his left hand, he was intent on bringing the Saiyan-Kaioshin Hybrid with him, but to his shock, all he could see was a shroud of darkness approach him at such a rapid rate that he could not respond to it, with his eyes wide open in fear, Demigra attempted to flee, but to no avail as the shroud of darkness enveloped his very body and began to tear him to pieces, his blood curdling scream being heard from the Demon Realm as well as Hell itself "You're power..." Alastir's voice echoed in restrained joy, absorbing the Demon God's power in quick succession "IS MINE!" Alastir cackled, Demigra's physical body fading away, his darkened essence entering Alastir's body, empowering him with all the energy of Demigra, the Demon Realm, and even the very essence of Hell.

Within moments the stars around the very fabric of space began to darken, their light being extinguished by the darkness caused by the sudden shift of power, a purple-reddish hue began to descend all around the large orb of darkness that was Alastir's ethereal body, a dark chuckle resonating from deep within it's core, the voice being downright evil and demonic to say the least "Finally..." The darkened orb stated, it's very foundations beginning to crack as Alastir's new body began to take form once more, the cracks becoming bigger and bigger with each passing second before suddenly and abruptly shattering in all directions, followed by a hellish aura shooting out in all directions, causing a chilling darkness to expand to the ends of the Universe itself "After long last..." Out of the darkness that was Alastir's new body, a being of pure darkness, with lines of pure light that was the trapped energy of the now extinguished stars surrounding this being, eyes as red as blood themselves, and unruly hair with a saiyan-like tail emerged from this frightening display of negative energy "I FEEL ALIVE ONCE MORE!" Alastir cackled, his dark, baritone voice echoing throughout the void, now the New Demon God, the mighty Alastir had been born, the Makaioshin of the Demon Realm had been reborn once more.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:16 pm

Demon God Alastir

Alastir stared down at his hands in mild amusement, he could feel the power coursing through his veins, but it wasn't enough, even the sheer power of the Demon Realm and Hell was now the guiding force behind his power, but it was not yet enough, he didn't feel like he was whole, he still needed to gather more power before he could even dream to launch a successful attack on Earth "It isn't enough, I don't have enough abilities to attack, I still need more time before this happens..." Alastir murmured, before he was thrown out of his thoughts, he felt the Saiyan-Kaioshin's Fist impact his face, but the sheer force of the punch was not yet enough to even phase Alastir's newfound power, the thick aura that wrapped around Alastir's body was so great that it could nullify any attack that the halfling could throw at him "Hm?" Alastir stated to seemingly no one, thick tendrils shooting out of his shoulders and upper forearms, constricting and wrapping themselves around Hiroshi's left arm as well as wrapping themselves around the halfling's neck. "I have to thank you, Hiroshi," Alastir smiled, the grip of the black tendrils tightening ever so slightly "Without your help, I would have never been able to become a god once more, but unlike Demigra, I have an actual agenda that must be tended to, and the time limit for this plan is extremely limited, so I present you with two options..."

Alastir brought his hand up, a swirling orb of darkness forming atop it, it's energy matching the sheer number of stars that Alastir absorbed into his body, but it was tainted to such a limit that it now resembled a black hole, with enough energy to cause a star to enter it's supernova stage, and Alastir was now using it to threaten Hiroshi's life, the weakened Halfling was now very much vulnerable to any attack that Alastir could throw at him "You are not my enemy Hiroshi, nor will I allow myself to become involved in any of your conflicts, but keep in mind that Hell as well as the Demon Realm is now under my control, along with every denizin that inhabits the two regions, so I want to give you the chance to flee with your life intact, or you will die here and now, there will be no compromise, no reasoning, the two offers still stand, but I wonder what decision you will make Halfling, will you let yourself live to fight another day, or will you perish here, forever forgotten?" Alastir questioned Hiroshi, no smirk was present on his face, but rather, a stone cold serious expression was on Alastir's face, he was serious about this, and Hiroshi's time was beginning to run out.

"Alastir!" A man shouted, causing Alastir's eyes to slightly widen, there was only one person who could cause him to open his eyes in shock "Let, him, go." Shimura stated with such authority in his aged voice that it was nearly frightening to say the least. It succeeded in stopping Alastir from killing him, but he did not relent in his hold on Hiroshi, Shimura knew this to be true "Alastir, we both know that in your current state, you can gather more power than myself, but that does not mean fighting against myself and a full power Arctico will assure your victory, and judging by the sheer number of villains that are under your control, you will overwhelm us, so why don't we come to a mutual agreement, you allow us to leave and I won't stop you in your efforts." Which was a blatant lie, as Shimura was tasked with taking Alastir down, but he would not permit innocents being killed in the crossfire, and Hiroshi was an innocent life that had to be preserved.

Alastir's eyes did not lose their cold nature whatsoever, even if Shimura was one of his friends, this was the perfect time to show them all that he was not a pushover, he wanted to relay a message to all, but if he did this, then the heroes of Earth would be onto his schemes and he would be stopped dead in his tracks, continuing to stare at Hiroshi, Alastir leaned in closely "Regardless of what that man says, I want to hear your words, will you leave peacefully, or die like a weakened wretch?" Alastir replied, both Mira and Demon King Dabura forming ranks behind Alastir, followed by Frieza, Cell, Garlic Jr, and even Hiroshi's Uncle Oniyo were standing alongside Alastir, their energies tainted by demonic energy, making them essentially extensions of Alastir's will, his heralds of an encroaching darkness, which began to expand rapidly thanks to Alastir's newfound influence.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:46 pm

Demon God Alastir

As soon as the spit containing Hiroshi's contents of Saliva, Mucus, and Blood impacted his face, followed by a rock hard hit to the head, Alastir's eyes began dancing with black fire, his anger rising to such a level that most would think he would go off like a bomb, but instead, his hellish display of purple, red, and black aura shot out in all directions, his smile falling to a frown nearly immediately. However, he began to chuckle darkly, his eyes glowing red with lethal intent, a Saiyan worm just spit on him? The Demon God? Now he knew the Saiyan-Kaioshin Hybrid's answer without him even saying anything "Quite an interesting response, Halfling." Alastir's darkened energy signature grew thicker and thicker with each passing second "You know, I tried being merciful to you all, allowing you a chance to live and fight once more, but now?" Alastir put a palm up to the right side of his face, a horrendous smile forming on the Demon God's face "Now you are going to die for certain!"

As soon as Alastir said this, Mira shot forward towards Hiroshi full force, while Demon King Dabura shot forward to take on Glacia, followed by Frieza and Cell, while Alastir? Alastir shot forward towards Shimura, his fist clashing with the elder human's fist, the two struggling to overpower each other "I thought you would be better than this Alastir." Shimura replied gruffly, his emerald jade eyes staring directly into Alastir's voidless eyes "But you leave me no choice my old friend, as the God of Peace, I will destroy you and put an end to your dark deeds right here and right now!" The two seasoned fighters then began moving at speeds that not even Alastir's minions could follow.

As soon as Dabura, Frieza, and Cell charged forward towards Hiroshi as well, all it took was a flash of silver to send Cell and Frieza flying backwards, while Dabura blocked the kick from Arctico, whose energy was surging with each passing second, Arctico was in his Ultimate Evolution state and ready to fight against the overwhelming odds that were Dabura, Cell, and Frieza "We're not done yet..." Arctico replied, his voice downright serious and even had hints of anger within them "I suggest that you go all out from the start, or else you will be having a really bad time here." Arctico replied, his Ice-like energy attempting to wrap around the Demon King, who quickly removed his grip from Arctico and fired a beam of red, hellish energy, Arctico replying in kind with a Frost Blue Energy beam, an Ice Attack that Arctico instinctively unleashed against the Demon King, the two beams struggling to overpower each other.
Last edited by The Fallen Jedi on Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:21 pm

Demon God Alastir

As Hiroshi battled against Mira, and as Glacia fought against Demon King Dabura, Arctico took flight against Cell and Frieza, maintaining his ground against the two, leaving Shimura to face off against the perpetrator of everything that took place recently, his old friend and ally, the now Demon God Alastir, who fought the God of Peace with a dark frown on his face, Alastir may have been angry, but he was not foolish, Shimura was not a pushover in the slightest, the one who trained both Asumar and Kazuko, as well as being one of the very few humans who could contest him at his full power, Alastir knew that at his current level, it was debatable regarding who would be able to overwhelm the other. As the two of them clashed physically, Alastir and Shimura stared each other down, ambitious eyes glaring down at peaceful eyes, the two titanic will powers standing against one another at the same time.

"My goodness Shimura, you have improved, have you not?" Alastir asked with a knowing smirk on his face, the two combatants releasing their grip on each other and delivering a powerful punch that caused the very particles of space to light up around them, on Alastir's end, the particles began to mutate into hideous nightmares that would cause any normal sane person to go absolutely crazy, Alastir was warping the very fabric of reality around him, attempting to overpower Shimura with everything he had, while Shimura, being the God of Peace attempted to repair the damage caused by Alastir's reality warping capabilities, although he was struggling against the relentless tide that was darkness incarnate, Alastir's willpower and ambition was so great that he was actually causing damage to the fabric of reality itself, but to his surprize, Alastir closed his eyes momentarily and repaired the damage "You see my willpower Shimura, and you know that it is stronger than yours, it always was, and it will be." Alastir replied, a hint of remorse on his face as he withdrew from Shimura "I told you that this was a long time coming, I will no longer let those humans do what they want, I will stop at nothing and make sure that they are punished, and I will not let you stop me."

Shimura momentarily allowed his energy to subside, but both combatants knew that this was a fight that would continue on until the other had ceased fighting or had been killed, his position as the God of Peace would never allow for Alastir to continue on his course of destruction and discord, it could not be allowed in the slightest "Alastir, I understand that you will stop at nothing until the human race is punished for their sins that they caused our home to suffer, but there will come a time that they will ultimately suffer, but you must be patient, for I cannot allow you to continue on your current course, I have to stop you and I cannot cease my fight against you until you realize the error of your ways, only if I view the human race as warmongers will I allow you to pacify them, but not now, not yet..." Shimura acknowledged with a frown on his face, watching as Alastir's features visibly darkened in both a sign of regret and anger, he knew that Alastir was not going to be swayed from his path, but Shimura had to find a way to end the battle peacefully.

"You leave me no more choice Shimura, I can't let you get in the way, but I refuse to kill someone who was possibly one of the greatest friends that I could ever have, you may be my enemy right now Shimura, but the least I can give you is mercy from myself!" Alastir exclaimed, his entire body fading away into the void before reappearing once more, his fist diving directly into Shimura's stomach, causing the Aged God's eyes to widen in shock, coughing up mostly saliva, with only a small amount of blood being present, however, Alastir did this in order to assure Shimura that he was not going to give up in his ambition "I'm sorry that it has had to come to this my friend, bu-" At this moment in time, Shimura's jade energy flared to life again, the eyes of the Grand Master was burning with a tranquil rage within him, causing Alastir's eyes to widen before the both of them were brought down to the planet of Arcos at full speed.

Lord Arctico/Cosmic Emperor of the Reformed PTO

"Why have you become so powerful?!" Frieza exclaimed in anger as he struggled to overpower the new Emperor of the Planet Trade Organization, but obviously, Arctico was well above Frieza's power, even if he was granted the power of Alastir's Demon Magic, it seemed that even with the great boost of power, Frieza could still not comprehend Arctico's power "DAMNIT!!!" Frieza screamed to the heavens, surging forward in blind anger, his demonic energy pulsing with each passing second, and as Frieza believed he was to deliver a powerful punch to the Silver Arcosian, Arctico calmly weaved out of the way, which served to anger Frieza more and more until he fired a pair of eye beams as well as a barrage of Death Beams from his fingers closest to his Arcosian Enemy.

To the Former Tyrant's surprize however, Arctico's body seemingly turned into nothing but snow and blew away, while in reality, Arctico summoned a snowstorm around himself and the Arcosian Tyrant, demolishing his body and turning it into the very snowstorm itself "It seems that Alastir has not yet informed you, Frieza." Arctico's voice echoed from behind the tyrant, who counted by firing a multitude of death beams in the direction of the voice, but to his shock, no one was there "Not only am I the Cosmic Emperor of the Reformed Planet Trade Organization, but rather, I am also the God of Ice, able to manipulate it's properties to full it's full potential, allowing me control of water as well, and on this ice world of Arcos, my homeworld, you..." Within moments, Frieza felt his body begin to freeze up, Arctico's manipulation of the ice being so great that the temperature began to fall to absolute zero "You are under my domain and will suffer slowly for all of your offenses you plagued the Galaxy!" Arctico yelled from behind the Tyrant, a smile on the Emperor's face as Frieza cursed Arctico before freezing entirely.

With a smile, Arctico turned away from Frieza, looking into a comm-link "Lt. Xero, move Frieza's body into our Cryo-Prison to await sentencing, make sure that he is brought there with all deliberate haste."

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:15 pm

Lord Kazuko Masaki/New God of Nature/Lord Asumar Masaki/God of Constructs

As soon as Yuga Kahn began to walk back towards the others, it was then that Kazuko and Asumar, using their respective godly abilities to attack the great Yuga Kahn off guard and sent him crashing into the next room over, with a pair of wooden vines surrounding Kazuko's body, and a bodily construct protecting Asumar, the two had thrown together a crudely formed plan, which included simply sending Darkseid's father crashing into the next room over "I honestly can't believe that worked." Asumar commented, crouching in a fighting position. As expected, Yuga Kahn was already up on his feet and scanning the two hybrids that stood before him "Well that was fast to say the least, he's already standing." Asumar murmured, a red aura surrounding his body, increasing his physical capabilities by a hundred fold, although he doubted that this would make any difference.

"Impressive, most impressive indeed." Yuga Kahn commented, brushing off the dust that adorned his figure, it was a surprize that the two hybrids were actually able to catch him off guard like that "But It will not be happening again, Hybrids." Yuga Kahn taunted, earning an irritated expression from Asumar's face, but no reaction from Kazuko, who merely readied himself for what he knew to be a short fight. With this, Yuga Kahn's eyes began to glow red with energy "Try and dodge this." With those words, two energy beams came flying from the Old God's eyes, it wasn't meant to entirely kill them, but to demonstrate that the brothers were beneath him, like the Immortals & Primordials were to Otis.

"Asumar, rely solely on Long Range Attacks, if we get in close proximity to him, the battle will be over before it even begins." Kazuko telepathically informed his brother, who let out an inward sigh at the comment "I know, I know, but it is the best thing that I can come up with, and with those damn eye beams, our fight will only be even more difficult and implausible." Kazuko replied, the two brother barely missing the eye beams that were meant for them, but only served as a distraction, as Yuga Kahn shot forward and delivered a bone shattering punch to Asumar's gut, automatically sending the Grand Warlord into shock, collapsing onto the ground moments later, something that shocked even Kazuko "He's THAT powerful?!" Kazuko exclaimed inwardly, the roots and branches that surrounded his body visibly shook by the invisible force that Yuga Kahn delivered upon Asumar.

"Let that be an example to your brother as well as yourself halfling..." Yuga Kahn began, slowly walking forward towards the God of Nature, who slowly withdrew in shock "You, like everyone else who has attempted to harm me is below myself, you have no chance of winning over me regardless of what odds you throw at me, for I am far more powerful than my son could ever dream to be-" Suddenly, with his back turned from the seemingly unconscious 2nd Grand Warlord, Asumar unleashed a devastatingly powerful telekinetic wave towards Yuga Kahn, however, Asumar's attack had been hampered by his injuries, causing Yuga Kahn to maintain his balance, but to be nearly pushed into a wall.

"My god, you are just like Kilian on a bad day..." Asumar weakly commented, a cocky smirk on his face as he was waning between consciousness and unconsciousness "above us this, god that, even though you are powerful, as long as we continue punching against the wall, it's foundations will eventually crack under the pressure and we will be victorious, for even though the odds seem to be against us, someway, somehow, we will win over the forces of darkness." The Grand Warlord weakly replied, something that caused Kahn to turn his head towards Asumar in annoyance.

"And you are an annoying pest that deserves to be squashed under my bootheel like vermin, now..." Holding his hand out, red energy began to form on the hand, powerful enough to even render Asumar a charred corpse "Disappear like the rat you are." As soon as he launched this energy attack upon Asumar, a swarm of roots and branches covered over Asumar, protecting him from Kahn's attack, but barely. Knowing that this was the intervention of Kazuko, Yuga Kahn turned his head towards Kazuko, who moved back towards the group "Do you honestly think that by allying yourself with this vermin that you can win? Show me the determination of the Earth and see if you have what it takes to defend this dustball you call a home..."

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:05 am

Demon God Alastir & God of Peace Shimura

The two opponents crashed into the planet of Arcos with such force that the very planet itself shook with the sheer force of the impact, the two gods were powerful in their own perspectives, Alastir being empowered by the demonic forces of the universe, supplying him with such foul energy that any other body would collapse from entropy, while Shimura, being the god of peace, was being empowered by his own peace of mind as well as the calm-flowing energies of the Universe, the two were titans that could only be matched by another universal force, as the two were individual aspects of the Universe, one was of a malevolent nature, and one was a benevolent nature. As Shimura and Alastir shot back up into the sky, the two were punching and kicking each other with such ferocity that it appeared that the two of them were essentially blurring themselves out of existence "I didn't expect anything less from a battle hardened mentor of peace, my nemesis!" Alastir smiled in joy, feeling every bit of Shimura's tranquil fury, and was enjoying the experience!

Shimura narrowly avoided a dark energy-enhanced punch from Alastir, his hair weaving through the wind as he avoided a few of Alastir's strikes, he only stared at Alastir with neutral eyes as the two continued to fight, he was not going to break down in front of such a force of darkness "Alastir..." Shimura said inwardly, watching as in Alastir's left hand, a dark energy began to swirl wildly like the wind itself, the very darkened aspect of wind and everything associated with the sky, a nasty variant to deal with indeed "You truly have changed..." Shimura acknowledged sadly, subconsciously calling upon the power of holy fire, the very essence of this fire able to deal a decent amount of damage on forces of darkness like Alastir "It seems that you will never change!" Shimura exclaimed, baring his teeth at Alastir, the two opponents trusting their respective elements forward, and as the two clashed, it created a storm of wind and fire so great that it caused both Alastir and Shimura to crash into the ground, with Alastir suffering burns that actually hurt him, and Shimura suffered lashes all over his body.

As these two injuries began to heal, Alastir was the first to rise up with a frown on his face, Shimura was on equal standing with him, his darkened influence had not spread sufficiently enough to make a difference in this battle, and he could not allow it to drag on any further, he had to make sure that he was powerful enough to take Shimura on, and he could not even exceed his old friend's power, they were on equal standing "You are indeed very powerful my friend." Alastir chuckled, his entire form turning into a plume of smoke that began to slowly disappear "But expect me to come back one day Shimura, because I am so very close to my objective, and you don't even know what it is, farewell..." Alastir replied, fleeing to the Demon Realm.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:18 pm

God of Peace Kazuko Masaki & Grand Warlord Asumar Masaki

As soon as Kazuko set foot upon Apokolips, he visibly shuddered, this world was so devoid of life that nothing that was based off of nature could be salvaged, it was only filled with fire and metal, it caused him to clench his fist up in anger subconsciously, his mind was so intertwined with the ecosystem of the planet he stood upon that he nearly lost himself to insatiable anger and rage that threatened to overwhelm him, but upon being granted the powers of the Starbrand, the Valka Force, and even the Dragon Force, Kazuko's Nature Empathy was quite literally overshadowed by such Cosmic Forces that flowed throughout his body, he felt absolutely amazing to say the least! Kazuko exchanged a glance with Asumar, who stared at Yuga Kahn with a smirk on his face "I guess we are next, right Asumar?" Kazuko asked his brother, who merely chuckled with a knowing smirk.

Yuga Kahn managed to stand up once more, even after the beating delivered to him by Otis, he couldn't see, but he could still hear, smell, and feel the environment around him, and upon hearing Kazuko's voice, Kahn began to bare his teeth in anger, he was able to strong arm everyone a moment ago, but whatever Otis had done, he was now unable to stand a chance against even one of them! This was insane even for him. As he struggled to get up, he turned in the direction of Kazuko and tried to regain his waning composure "The others may have been able to damage me significantly, but you and your brother are by far, the weakest of the group, do you really think that you can beat m-" In a moment's notice, a fist-like construct slammed directly into his face, sending Yuga Kahn crashing into yet another building.

"I actually change my opinion about you, now I think that you are far more irritating than Kilian Roth, at least he wasn't that stuck up in his fights." Asumar replied, quickly grabbing hold of the New God by the throat, his airwaves being nearly cut off, but Asumar made sure that he did not lose consciousness "I guess that a lesson will have to be taught to you, Yogi Bear..." Asumar spat, yet another construct forming alongside the Grand Warlord, this construct shot beneath the two opponents and struck Yuga Kahn by his chin, sending him flying upwards in a spiraling motion, but Asumar was not even done with him yet. In the blink of an eye, Asumar was keeping up with the free-falling Yuga Kahn and punched him with such ferocity that the fist could be seen from the other end of the New God, but with a smirk on his face, a mass of energy shot out from the fist, causing Yuga Kahn to scream out in pain before releasing himself from Asumar's grasp.

In his anger, Yuga Kahn's eyes began glowing red, his fists filling up with dreaded red energy, how a Halfling like Asumar could inflict damage upon him, it was unimaginable to say the least, there was no way he could be defeated by such meagre ants, there was just no way, upon firing this mass of red energy, he hoped to at least cause some damage, but to his dismay, Kazuko stood alongside Asumar and brought out his hand, the mass of energy colliding with his palm and causing a large explosion to envelop the Masaki Brothers, leaving their fate unknown, however. "It is quite a shame really..." Kazuko's voice echoed from within the plume of smoke, causing Yuga Kahn's eyes, or what was left of them to widen in shock "You were able to strong arm myself and my brother, but now take a look at yourself." Kazuko said with a smile before he began to chuckle "Oh wait, that's right, you can't even look at yourself, your eyes are nothing but a pile of burn coal, courtesy of our friend Otis, but trust me, when we are done with you..." The two brother's energy signature intensified greatly, resembling a light pink and purple columns of fire "You're eyes aren't going to be the only things that are burning."

Jumping to a defensive posture, Yuga Kahn swiftly felt himself being assaulted from all sides, the two brothers striking with such ferocity that he felt a number of his bones breaking from the sheer force of the Masaki Brother's attacks, even though he felt as if he were to yell from pain, a sudden strike directly towards his teeth muffled the screams as he felt his back crash against a multitude of buildings in rapid succession. Kazuko then soared up into the air, raising his palm up, causing the entirety of Apokolips to rumble before a column of lava and fire shot out from the scorched planet, condensing into a ball that shone with such intensity that it resembled a star in the God of Nature's palm "You may feel a slight burning sensation!" Kazuko exclaimed, shooting downward while Asumar delivered a gut-wrenching punch to Yuga Kahn's stomach that sent him flying, and as the New God collided directly into Kazuko's ball of condensed fire, he felt a scorching sensation shoot itself directly into the wound given to him by Asumar, forcing him to illicit a ear shattering scream as the attack, combined with the sheer force of Kazuko's movement sent him hurling into the ground in pain and agony, but he was still alive, miraculously.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:51 pm

Demon God Alastir

Alastir watched through a massive portal made of negative energy, he could feel a smile creep up on his face, he expected this to happen, but he knew that it would have only happened if the threat of his presence had disappeared, forcing Mira to take on the full wrath of the Saiyan, his plan for Mira had come to pass, Towa was presumed deceased, leaving no other influence upon Mira, he was a powerhouse with a newfound wrath for Hiroshi, and All Saiyans, he would use this anger to control Mira and make him Alastir's personal herald, a second Demon King to serve him, as Dabura pledged loyalty to the new Demon God, knowing for a fact that Alastir was nearly powerful enough to contest the God of Destruction's power. Alastir intertwined his fingers in front of him, devious intentions hidden behind his blood red eyes "To put it blatantly, Mira is a highly prideful, arrogant, fool, his pride orders him to kill the Saiyan in order to satisfy himself, his arrogance makes him oblivious to the true well of people's power, he took the orders of his fiancé who was far more weaker than him, he may think that he is in control, but he allows people to manipulate him..."

Alastir rose up, the Staff of former Demon God Demigra in his hand as he began levitating towards the swirling portal of darkness, a smile still plasters on his face "Excellent." The Makaioshin replied to himself openly, entering the black portal at a casual pace, and as soon as he emerged from the portal, he was introduced to the site of pure devastation that inflicted Arcos, this damage was on a level that even seemed profound to him, it was widespread! Almost instantly, Alastir felt a minor pang of guilt hit his chest, it was a burning reminder that Arcos was not even a target, it was an unfortunate victim of an epic battle "Seems that Lord Ouranos' Primordial knowledge will serve me well here." Alastir said, a contemplative expression on his face, he was thrown out of his thoughts the moment he heard Mira's agonizing scream, now that scream was music to Alastir's ears, the sound of undying rage and bloodlust, it gave him assurances that his punishing of Earth would be very soon, he could use Mira's wrath to inflict a great amount of damage, kneeling down to Mira, Alastir stared him dead in the face "So I assume that this is the full extent of the power of my Successor?" Alastir taunted.

And just as predicted, through the sheer burning pain that he felt, Mira's eyes connected with Alastir's, his searing rage towards Hiroshi had just been transferred to the Demon God, how dare the would-be successor of Demigra confront him with such words! This was an unforgiveable offense, and with the very little amount of energy that he had left, beams of energy shot out of his eyes and aimed for Alastir's very face. But to his shock, with a mere hand, Alastir morphed the eye beams into a very small orb of energy that he held in his hand, causing Mira's eyes to widen. "Oh stop, even if you were at full power, you would only give me minor scrapes, so stop flailing around like a three year old who was angry because he didn't get what he wanted..." Alastir harshly grabbed hold of the would-be Demon King's throat "And listen to me, before I make you regret what you just did." Alastir replied with a burning fire within his eyes, it was controlled anger, he wanted to show Mira that he meant business, and his threatening tone worked, as Mira's muscles lost their tension "Good." Alastir spat, carefully moving Mira away from the river of lava.

"I can feel your anger at the Saiyan-Kaioshin Hybrid, desiring to kill him and redeem your pride, but the problem is that you are limiting yourself to low standards, even Kilian Roth would die laughing, you think that you are a force to be reckoned with? I'm not even a threat to the High-Tiers of Gods, and I'm the new Demon God, but what you do not know is that before I became this, Demon God, I was an Omnipotent force of nature in my home realm, to put it blatantly, Galactus could exhale air and throw you to the end of the Universe and back, you are WEAK!" Alastir practically snarled, earning Mira's anger once more "But before you attempt to blast me, forcing me to kill you, I want to offer you something..." Alastir brought his hand out to Mira, a serious expression on his face "Work for me, as my underling, and I will show you powers beyond your imagination, and if you prove to be a useful servant, I will reward you with powers that could tear all who you despise, into tiny, molecule sized pieces, all you have to do is shake my hand, and you will be given a taste of this raw power." Alastir offered, staring down at Mira with a blank face.

When Alastir offered Mira a second chance at life, he was profoundly shocked to say the least, at his current state, Mira couldn't even harm a fly, he was badly burnt, rendered unable to speak, and the majority of his limbs were missing, he was a charred corpse to put it blatantly, but he could feel that Alastir could see some potential within him, locked away, even though he was reluctant to do such a thing, his thoughts flashed back to the very moment that he was defeated by Hiroshi, the moment that he was rendered helpless to the forces of nature, burnt alive, it only took this thought for Mira to instinctively extend and grab hold of Alastir's hand, causing the Makaioshin's grin to expand greatly, and to the point that he appeared to have gone insane "Good, you finally see..." With these words spoken, a ghastly demonic aura surrounded Alastir's body, warping the damaged area around him into machinations that resembled the deepest darkest fears of the Universe itself, a hellish display of the Demon Realm on the planet and with an instant, it was gone, the demonic energy shooting directly into Mira, bestowing him with powers so great that his eyes widened and he was enveloped in utter darkness.

Alastir moved back slightly, feeling the pure rage that burnt deep within the echelons of Mira's heart, the sheer power of Mira's anger, and it was bringing his power level up to ungodly heights, morphing his body back to it's original state, but something was very much different, his hair began to stand up, his body buffing up greatly, his eyes changing blood red, with blue irises in the center of them, and he let out a growl that was so animalistic that a smile of glee formed on Alastir's face, it seemed that Mira was going to be a great asset for the plans he had for Earth, it was at this moment that the veil of darkened energy subsided, revealing the revitalized Mira, an expression of pure bloodlust plastered on his face, but instead of going wild, he controlled his unbridled rage, taking a knee and bowing his head in recognition to Alastir "You, Mira, my apostle of darkness, avatar of retribution, and the very embodiment of wrath itself, are to be the second Demon King, serving alongside Dabura." With a mere nod, Mira accepted this fact, he was now subservient to Alastir, and Alastir alone.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:40 pm

Demon God Alastir

Alastir sat atop the darkened throne that allowed him virtual Omnipresence within his realm, he could see that his demonic army was growing stronger and stronger with each passing moment, the Demon Realm was quickly gathering momentum and expanding it's presence with each passing second, and with each expansion, the more power Alastir was gathering, but it was not enough, his realm was only the size of a solar system, and that much power would not be enough, he needed more power as soon as possible and then he would be able to launch his invasion, and the next Gods he had to absorb were the members of the Unholy Trinity, as well as the other Ten Dark Immortal Gods, he knew they weren't completely destroyed, as they represented the concept of Universal Darkness, and until their very concept was destroyed, they would continue to live on, they were Alastir's next target, and he now had the ability to break the Mortis Monolith Seal, but in order to further weaken it, darkness had to be spread.

Alastir, with a simple wave of his hand called upon his draconic servant, Akor took a bow to his owner and said nothing, allowing Alastir to speak "Akor, the time to enact Phase Three has finally come..." Alastir stated, rising out of his throne, with Demon Kings Dabura and Mira sitting on the thrones that were next to Alastir's very own obsidian throne "The time has finally come to bring the fight to Satera and those who have betrayed their home, it is time to spread our influence to the very end of the Universe." Without turning to the Demon King Duo, Alastir addressed the both of them "Scatter the legions of our Demon Army, unleash our very wrath upon the innocents of the Universe." Alastir stated, the two Demon King's merely nodding as they walked towards the exit of the great Citadel, leaving both Alastir and Akor "While this is happening, Akor, you will come with me into our former home and infiltrate the very realm of Mortis, the Dark Gods shall soon be mine..." Alastir suddenly looked up to the heavens, a frown on his face "And nothing shall stop my vision from coming true once more." Alastir darkly contemplated.

Satera sat silently on the moon, meditating and connecting himself with the cosmic forces and the very life force of the Universe itself, he could feel it, something was very much wrong, there was something dark coming upon the horizon, and it's intent for the Sol System was no good in the slightest, both Spera and Ouranos knew who it was "Alastir..." The Fusion confirmed, Satera knew that Alastir would be back to wreak his horrible vengeance upon the Earth, and to make things worse, Alastir wasn't simply going to destroy the Earth, but he was going to shed the same amount of blood, the same amount of deaths that the Masaki Galaxy suffered and unleash it upon the Earth, he was going to show the people of Earth such wrath that even Galactus' desire to devour the Earth a mere blip on the radar. "What are you doing Alastir..." Satera pondered "What is your next plan of action?" Satera, even in all of his wisdom found it difficult to track Alastir, because his Godly Powers were removed, Alastir's unique energy signature also disappeared, making it significantly harder to try and find Alastir.

"Your comrade is expanding fast Spera, and if something isn't done about Alastir soon, we may be too late to stop him." Ouranos said to Spera, who acknowledged this with a simple nod on his face "He sure knows how to keep himself hidden, he's using the rapid expansion of darkness to cover his tracks, it's making it significantly difficult to keep track of him, not even I can properly pinpoint him." Now it was Spera's turn to speak up "Alastir is changing his strategy entirely, he usually strikes with not a single care in the world, wanting to outright destroy his enemies, now he is waiting for the right time to strike, assuring that all of his avenues are planned out, he has become a dangerously calculating individual who will stop at nothing until he gathers enough power to make his vision a reality, if he is left to continue on this path, I fear that he will be powerful enough to turn Earth into a hellish wasteland of Death and destruction."

Ouranos put his hand up at his chin, closing his eyes and began to think, Alastir needed power, and lots of it in order to enact his revenge against the Earth, from what he already knew, Alastir absorbed the power of Demon God Demigra, becoming a Demon God himself in the process, but with much more knowledge of his own abilities in the dark arts, but the power of a Demon God and an Arcane Dark Arts Master was not good enough, he had to acquire the power of a God in order to become a threat, and even though Demigra had the title of Demon God, he was a very weak one to say the least, and at his current level, Alastir couldn't dream to contend with any of them, then it suddenly came to him, the Unholy Trintiy and the Ten Lesser Dark Gods, they were powerful in their own respective ways, and what made it even more convincing was the fact that Alastir's Godly Essence was moved to Mortis, where it was contained in the Waterfall of Darkness, where the essence of the Dark Gods, and even all of the dark deeds of the Masaki Galaxy lied, it was an immense presence on Mortis, and If a single person was able to grab hold of such power... It would not end up good for anyone involved "Alastir, you can't really be thinking of doing that..." Ouranos said inwardly.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:01 pm

Demon God Alastir

"My willpower flows through my body like a mighty stream, when I put my mind to something, It will be done regardless of any lengths I have to go to, and I know that for a fact that the Earth will be punished by my hand, I will not wait until they are categorized as warmongers, I want them to remember ever bit of my vengeance, the same wrath that Eiling unleashed upon my home, he struck at my Galaxy because of the actions of two people, So I am going to return the favor, Earth will pay in blood for the actions of one man that cost the lives of millions upon billions of people in my Galaxy."

- Demon God Alastir, Prior to Arriving to The Mortis Monolith

"At long last..." Alastir whispered, standing before the mighty monolith that led into the sacred realm of Mortis, the home dimension of the Immortals as well as the Primordials before them, it had been a long time since he actually was within Mortis, and he could barely hold in his satisfaction at seeing the mighty monolith before him, beckoning him into the realm to reclaim his title as the God of Darkness "Mortis..." Alastir said in awe, holding his hands out to the mighty monolith, and within moments, dark magic shot out and began to form a darkened vortex around it "Open for me so that I may be able to reclaim my long lost title, to feel the full embrace of darkness enveloping me and serving as the instrument to it's master's will power, OPEN!" Alastir exclaimed, bringing his hands out and extending his arms as far as they could go, the swirling vortex of darkness intensifying with each passing second before suddenly, a bright light shot out in all directions, setting the darkened vortex aflame and causing both Alastir and Akor to turn their heads away from the light.

Out of the column of light came the fused form of Satera, but instead of Spera being the dominant personality, Ouranos' will took hold, allowing him to personally communicate with his fallen 'son'. As soon as both Alastir and Akor turned their heads, Alastir's eyes narrowed and Akor growled darkly, anticipating a battle, but to this, Satera (Ouranos) spoke with a calm demeanor in his voice "Calm down my sons..." Ouranos began, his golden aura beginning to die down slowly "I do not wish to fight against my own son, I only want to talk to you." With a single wave of his hand, Alastir, Akor, and himself appeared within the great citadel, one of the largest structures on Mortis, serving as the throne of Alastir during his independent reign of Mortis "I know that It is far too late to shake your attention of the matter, but I want to simply warn you, Alastir, you know how powerful the defenders of Earth are, and how they will respond to your attack, they will defend to their last and bring the vengeance of Earth upon you, there is a high possibility that you will die trying to satisfy your vengeance against the Earth, and you probably don't care about that either, but I know what you are aiming to do..."

Alastir's eyebrow arched in question, Ouranos gave a knowing smirk "Ah, so you finally see how I've intended to move on Earth, to answer your question, yes, I desire to gain control of the Dark Gods and forcibly incorporate their power into my own, while I also intend on regaining my former godly essence, you'll have no idea how it feels to be disconnected from the cosmos after being used to such a feeling, and you indeed do understand why I am doing this, and I understand that you can't provide help, but all of this could have been avoided if you and Spera took proper care of our home, I would have not acted in the way I did, but you have no Idea how betrayed I felt when you..." Alastir stopped, Ouranos putting his hand on Alastir's shoulder, a smile on his face.

"I know, but I thought that It was my last chance to show you how this grudge has cost us dearly, beforehand, you didn't trust humanity, and that doubt in humanity led to where we are now, two different paths, one that walks in the light, and one that walks in the darkness, but this time, I am unsure if either side as the correct intentions or not, yes, humanity should not get away with this atrocity, but it was simply the actions of one man, surely that will dismiss humanity of this-" At this, Alastir glared at Ouranos, his eyes glowing red in anger, causing Ouranos to shut up automatically.

"It does NOT dismiss them from their crimes, Sigma Galli Prime was destroyed because of the actions of two people from my Galaxy, the emergence of the Dark Gods was due to Eiling wanting to pay the Half Breeds back, they never should have tried to force neither Asumar or Kazuko to register themselves and we wouldn't be in this situation Ouranos, I will make sure that the human race pays in blood, but I will not simply destroy the planet or wipe out all life on Earth, but I will kill as many humans as possible, and only when I feel that enough blood has been paid in full, only then will I leave the Earth alone, I no longer care about my life in the slightest, all I care about is revenge, and I will not be satisfied until the humans pay for every wrong they brought upon MY home!" Alastir replied with a growl, turning away from Ouranos as he journeyed to the Waterfall of Darkness "Akor, stay here with Ouranos, he has answers that you want to know." and with those words, Alastir left the Citadel, leaving both Akor and Ouranos behind.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:24 pm

Demon God Alastir

Alastir stared at the Waterfall of Darkness, his eyes layered with blood red eyes that were as cold as the tundra, there was no satisfaction, no excitement, and no overconfidence in them, it was just fierce determination as well as stone cold hatred within these eyes, the people who he hated more than the earthlings were the Gods of Darkness themselves, they brought upon such devastation to his home that he would have rather gathered his own energy essence and attacked Earth outright, but he knew better than that, if he wanted to really hurt Earth, he needed as much power as possible, new abilities, more everything, and even if he had the powers of a Demon God, Thirteen Gods of Darkness, and even his own energy essence, Alastir was not sure that he would stand much of a chance against the fierce wall of heroes that guarded the planet, but he would not falter against such threats, he would continue on as long as a single cell remained in his body...

As he predicted, the darkened waterfall began to bubble like acid, thirteen different avatars rising out of the waterfall and shooting forward, enveloping Alastir in a pool of darkness so thick that he couldn't even see through the eternal darkness, but as soon as he tried to speak, a malevolent voice was the first to respond with disgust "After all you've done, siding with the God of Light, you dare to rear your wretched face on Mortis once more..." One spoke out, audibly spitting at the presence of Alastir's energy signature, it was foreign, ungodly, as a matter of fact, his unique energy signature wasn't even present! Causing One to roar in absolute rage "You even rear your head here when you no longer are connected to this realm, I should kill you right where you stand you blasted rejec-" As soon as One caught the cold glare from Alastir's now blood red eyes, he felt his liquid body being forcibly dethatched from his body, as well as the other Thirteen Dark Gods "What?"

"No..." Alastir cut in darkly, his red eyes burning with such fury and hatred that even One shuddered to "You aren't going to kill me, nor are you going to call me a reject from this point on." Alastir began to walk towards the liquid body of One, who attempted to move with all his might, but found that Alastir's demonic energy signature latched onto him and prevented himself as well as the other Thirteen to move "You've caused such pain to this Galaxy that it isn't even worth screaming about, I'm not the Alastir you used to know, the one who screamed his angers away, but now..." As his eyes flashed, the thirteen bodies of water began to condense into small orbs that began to revolve around Alastir like he was a planetary body "I am the Supreme Demonic God of Darkness, the one who embodies all evil intent of this Universe and beyond, now merge with me my brothers, become one with my essence!"

At those words, the small orbs of black water latched onto Alastir's body and began to absorb themselves into his body, a very brief but sudden spike of power, Alastir's already demonic aura began to turn dark grey, it was an amazing feeling that Alastir endured, but instead of laughing to himself about it or commenting on it, Alastir closed his eyes and let out a deep sigh "Almost..." Alastir muttered. Alastir then looked up ominously, a frown on his face as he could feel it... He could feel his former divine signature, it was within the waterfall of darkness somewhere, but it would not yet come to him, even though with the power of all Thirteen Dark Gods of his Galaxy, the Fourteenth signature remained defiant, it appeared that Alastir had to dive into the waterfall, and by extension, he would have to feel every evil deed that his Galaxy and those that bordered his realm ever committed, normally anyone who dived within the seemingly acidic black water would fall to the darkness and discord of the waterfall, but without any relent, Alastir calmly walked into the waterfall, submerging him completely.

It only took a second for Alastir to open his eyes to the sheer insanity of the Waterfall of Darkness, screams of anguish, rage, sorrow, and even the sound of maniacal laughs began to echo all around him, but it didn't even seem to phase him in the slightest, but then he heard whispers of curses towards his own race, cursing them for not even helping the Galaxy at their darkest time, but this only caused Alastir to chuckle darkly, concurring with these whispers, the Immortal Race was pathetic in their methods of maintaining balance, Alastir even scolded his own 'natural order' creed, he disowned this, as he believed that the natural order died away long ago. It was at this point that Alastir witnessed thousands of battles between darkness and darkness, light vs darkness, he witnessed every battle that took place in the Masaki Galaxy, and most importantly of all, the battle on Rhen Var between Asumar and Kazuko, a titanic battle of greed and hatred versus the light and hopeful avatar that represented Asumar and Kazuko thousands of years ago "The battle was truly an amazing one, was it not?" a voice cut in, matching Alastir's very own, but to his mild surprise, it wasn't his own, it was the representation of his former self, the smug and impulsive Alastir "To think that those Halflings would fight for power, we should have stopped that little experiment before it began, just simply kill them and move onto the planet Earth with no haste in between."

At this, Alastir simply closed his eyes, it was in restrained anger, to think that he would be so stupid so recently, overconfident, impulsive, smug, and cocky, it enraged him to no end, but he knew if he even unleashed his emotions in a fit of rage, he would lose himself and forever be trapped within the waterfall of darkness, so In order to avoid such a thing, Alastir simply allowed his anger to flow through his aura, the darkened aura wrapping around him like a deathly coat of darkness "You... truly are stupid to think that even at the height of our independent power that we could ever stand a chance against Earth, the void even cut through us like tissue paper." Alastir stared up at his former self with a dark grimace on his face "Your power alone is useless, you are the very tool of darkness, you even think yourself to be it's master, that is practically pathetic." the minute that Alastir walked forward, his past self instantly pulled away and then transformed into the form of The Void, it's four red eyes baring directly into Alastir's soul, causing the Demonic Dark God to come to a halt instantly.

"You remember me, godling?" Past-Alastir!Void stated with a smug sound in it's voice, apparently gaining glare from the real Alastir "That's right you fool, you actually thought that you could confront and defeat me, the real incarnate of darkness!?" At this, Past-Alastir!Void began to laugh evilly "If you really thought that you were able to do such a thing, you are as pathetic as your entire group taking Kilian Roth on, you are NOTH-" Suddenly, the real Alastir's hand reached out and dug into the chest of Past-Alastir!Void, causing the entities eyes to widen suddenly, feeling it's essence being slowly pulled out by the real Alastir, whose red eyes were practically dancing with murderous intent.

"And you are stupid enough to think that I would fall for such a cheap trick." Alastir replied gruffly and darkly, his hand slowly pulling out his past self's soul, and along with it was his original energy signature "You made the fatal mistake of confronting me with that form, you truly have no idea how embarrassed I felt when the Void was able to rip, me, in, half." With each word said, Alastir pulled out the soul of his past self "Now you, like my pathetic predecessors shall submit to myself, and so shall the power of this entire pool!" And finally, with one, swift tug, Alastir completely removed his Past Self's soul, the soul itself seemingly absorbing itself into Alastir's skin "Ahh..." Alastir muttered to himself, feeling his godly presence returning to him at long last "It has been far too long, now I feel complete once more..." Alastir replied, the entire waterfall beginning to condense around him as the darkened water began to absorb itself into Alastir's body...

From the waterfall itself, the entire fall exploded in all directions and caused even the chambers itself to melt under the acidic water, it was as if the waterfall of darkness no longer recognized the realm of Mortis as it's sealing container, but recognized a new entity as it's master and lord, the darkened desires of his entire Galaxy now at his command. It was at this moment that a demonic entity emerged from the now silent waterfall, it's eyes burning with purple fire as it's form suddenly began to seemingly return to normal, revealing the Demonic Dark God Alastir himself, his eyes still burning with purple fire like before. Like before, Alastir's eyes were still cold and devoid, but a new feeling burned behind the veil, it was downright evil intent, it was eyes that promised torment and torture rather than outright death "Finally..." Alastir replied to seemingly no one "I feel whole again..." with these words, Alastir form flickered away from the realm of Mortis, his next objective being the Earth itself.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse