NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Quavv
Senator

Founded: Dec 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Quavv » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:50 pm

Osnil wrote:
Quavv wrote:
"Interesting," said Demon Blade, "Your world doesn't sound too different from ours." "Tell us about your Chief," said White Lotus, "How is he able to see between worlds and why does he have an interest here?" "Did your Chief seem to have any idea what he was sending you to protect us from," said Panda, "It would seem odd to send an adopted daughter to fight an unknown threat in another world."

"First, he did not send me of his will. I think he would have forbidden it from happening if her were alive when I left. He died two years ago, and I have taken the title of Chieftess. There is a magic pool that allows us to see between worlds, as well as we can travel between worlds using our necklaces. The pool is how he found me and took pity on me. Another pool sees into the future. It can allow one to see vaguely into the future, but the future is avoidable. A wise shaman saw that in the future a darkness would cover everything on this world and that I would have to stop it. I chose to leave everything I've ever known to come to a world that left me to die," Ara replied.

"I see," replied Demon Blade. "It looks like we've arrived everyone," said Panda as he landed the ship. The crew exited the vessel and looked around the interior of the base. It definitely wasn't as big as the base in Tokyo, but it would suffice temporarily. "Well I guess we'd better get comfortable," said Demon Blade as he sat on the couch, "We may be here a while."

Meanwhile...

Mecha Sentinel had arrived in Beijing and was in the President's office. He told the President everything he knew about what took place in Shanghai, which wasn't much. "I see," said the President, "This is very serious indeed." "I highly doubt the 'darkness' Ara was referring to has anything to do with Hydra," said Bolin, "But I think it's worth looking into as a secondary priority." "If Hydra is becoming bold enough to attack major cities then we need to eliminate them immediately," said the President, "I insist that the Defenders remain in China until the country is free of Hydra." "With all due respect Mr. President," Bolin replied, "Hydra is an almost century old, complex organization with who knows how many bases of operation scattered across the globe. There's no way of knowing how many Hydra agents are in China and, therefore, no way of being sure we've gotten rid of them all. The best we can do is try to find out what there purpose is here and try to suppress their activities. We'll stay and help you gain intel for the next few weeks but then we're headed back to Tokyo." "And what of the cave girl?" asked the President. "Well for some reason Hydra has an interest in her," said Bolin, "So I think it would be best if she came to Tokyo with us. Hey who knows, maybe all the Chinese Hydra agents will follow us to Japan."
Join us in this awesome adventure -------------------------------> World of Gods

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:20 pm

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:-snip-

Craig Thomsen/Silverwing
A Good Man Goes to War - Revelations

Craig smiled, despite the blinding flash of light, welcoming the sun. It had been so long since he had felt its sight. He had been given barely enough food and water to keep him alive, and right now, all he wanted was Etla and some donuts. One of those wishes had been granted, Craig gazing upon the armored figure, drinking in every contour of the Rainborn. "Etla." he whispered, the wind carrying that beloved name to heights and depths unknown.

Silent tears began running down his cheeks, tears of pain, and yet, tears of love and freedom too. He did not watch the fight, but told his armor to start a medical examination. It was not promising, at all. He was malnourished, his body weight very low as a result, Craig feeling his ribs which were showing. His shoulder was dislocated and infected, not seriously enough to require an amputation(he shuddered at that thought), but bad. The ribs that were showing were the ones not broken, and it was becoming a bit hard to breathe, along with several other fractures. But worst of all, something was seriously wrong with his heart, the armor not being sure of what, as Craig hadn't spent much time on its medical functions, which he regretted now. Luckily, he had one of his nanobots with him. Fishing it out and popping it into his mouth, he used his powers to guide it, the nanobot delivering a live feed to his HUD.

He winced at the sight of his heart, appearing nothing like a human heart should. His nanobot, which had been equipped with knowledge of every medical condition known to man had only a vague idea, but it predicted that if the situation remained like this, his heart would completely fail in a few weeks. Craig clenched a fist, turning it off. That was unacceptable. He would not die after all he had gone through, not after he had just reunited with Etla. He turned his attention to other matters, accessing the Internet for the first time in a year, learning, among other things, of the Registration Act. He had to tell the world, and it was even more urgent now. Registration was bad enough, but the government developing contingency plans against superheroes was intolerable.

He fell to the ground, opening his helmet quickly enough to cough blood, Craig staying there until he ensured that it was all out, for now, at least. He looked up, seeing that Etla had finished with the Red Hulk, and he cried again, looking upon her emerald eyes. And he rose, and they ran to each other, Craig's chafed lips meeting hers, their arms encircling one another.

He pulled away, reluctantly, for his heart was already beating too fast. "Let's go home," he said, simply wanting to leave that place of pain. And leave they did, Etla carrying him bridal style, the sun at their backs, while Craig spoke with haunted eyes of what had been done for him. And at long last, they arrived at the doors of Thomsen Tech HQ, everyone there letting out a great cheer that he had come home alive.
There were many hugs and smiles as Craig and Etla slowly made their way up to the floor that was solely theirs, the last employee to convey his wishes being Rob, who smiled at the two of them. "Is there anything I can do for you, sir?"

"Yes, actually." Craig said, snapping his fingers. "Get me a damn donut. Get us a lot of donuts. Buy that donut shop if you have to, Rob!" Craig issuing a smile at that. "And release a press statement, that Craig Thomsen is back, and that I'll be making a statement soon myself. More than a statement, actually, but that's besides the point."

And then the two of them headed into the room, Craig finally getting to take of his armor. He looked to Etla again, memorizing the sight of her again, before speaking. "I'm sorry, Etla. I'm sorry that I couldn't escape sooner. I tried 67 times..." Craig trailed off, thinking of them, tears gathering in his eyes yet again. He wasn't sure exactly how many times he had cried today. "And there's another thing. The world needs to know what the government is planning, what it is doing. And I'm going to show them exactly that. I obtained the recordings of that year, every whip, every cut, every broken bone. If you don't want to watch I understand Etla, because those recordings are going to show me screaming, they're going to show Craig Thomsen being broken. And I don't want you to be broken too. You were the only thing that kept me sane, Etla. Thank you, for that, and also for rescuing me. And after all this is said and done, I owe you a year's worth of vigorous activity," Craig winking at the Rainborn.

A short while later, Craig still not even having taken a shower, he began, Rob centering a TV Camera on him, the video being uploaded live to all the social media sites, the news networks also quickly picking it up. "Hello, America, and those of you around the world. For those of you who don't know me, my name is Craig Thomsen, founder of Thomsen Tech. A year ago, I disappeared. And now, I'm here to tell what exactly happened. Everything I will be telling you is the absolute, unedited truth. So open your mind, watch very closely. And after, talk with your family, your loved ones, your friends, your coworkers, about what you've just been shown."

Taking a deep breath, he began, "A year ago, I was kidnapped and taken to a secret U.S military base after refusing to make contingency plans and weapons designed to disable or kill superpowered beings. I was tortured, because of my refusal, for one, terrible year. And don't think, because they failed to obtain anything from me, they aren't right now creating plans to kill superheroes, plans to create prisons, plans to hurt those who have helped billions, those who have saved this planet on multiple occasions. I obtained the footage of this recording. You can have the experts check it, it has not been doctored in anyway. And let's watch together, people of Earth, of what was done to me. A warning, to all those watching, that I cannot stress enough. This is graphic content. Do not allow your children to watch this."

And so, they watched together, Craig and the world of his torture. They watched the first day, Craig's voiceover describing the perpetrators and his torturers and their powers. And on, and on it went, for hours. "The entirety of the torture will be uploaded to social media sites, divided into days. 12 Hours of Torture, every day of the week. At night, I was hung up on chains with the lights on to prevent me sleeping. In the morning, I would be woken up by a bucket of ice-cold water, a knife, a shot right by head. I was fed slops to keep me barely alive, the only water I got was from waterboarding and the previously mentioned buckets," Craig standing up and showing his scars, his dislocated shoulder and its infection, every gruesome detail. "And now some of you may be wondering why I just didn't give up and give them what they wanted. But I did not do so. Not because I don't love my country, not because I thought I was strong enough, but because I believe in freedom, justice, and liberty. Those words are supposed to describe our great nation, and those words do not describe the Registration Act, nor these contingency plans. The price of freedom is high, our Founding Fathers learned that. It has always been since. And it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not."

"And so, if you still don't believe me, then let these next days go unaltered, continue about your daily lives. But if you see what I see, if you feel as I feel, and if you would seek as I seek, then I ask you to stand beside me. Talk to everyone you know, share this video, write your President, write your Representatives in government and the U.N. Voice your disagreement and let us all come together to discuss a solution that promotes both safety and freedom, a solution which is of the people, by the people and for the people. " He stared at the camera for a moment, gazing into its depths, his eyes sincere. "Farewell."
Some time later, Craig was feeling quite better. The reason being that he had called his old friend, Valancy Stirling, Valancy having told him of her healing abilities a few years back. She had managed to fix his broken bones, his infected shoulder and all the other injuries. All save the scars, which would remain for the most part on his back, and his heart.

"There's one more thing," said Craig, looking at Etla, "that I have to do." He pulled up a hologram of his failing heart. "Thanks to the torture," Craig pausing for a moment as if recalling memories, "my heart is failing. There is no Earth medicine or treatment that could fix it. "So I ask," a small smile growing on his face, "How does one make a Core?"
Last edited by The Starlight on Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

The Silhouette of Adventure
Minister

Founded: Feb 14, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:31 pm

The Starlight wrote:

Craig Thomsen/Silverwing

Craig smiled, despite the blinding flash of light, welcoming the sun. It had been so long since he had felt its sight. He had been given barely enough food and water to keep him alive, and right now, all he wanted was Etla and some donuts. One of those wishes had been granted, Craig gazing upon the armored figure, drinking in every contour of the Rainborn. "Etla." he whispered, the wind carrying that beloved name to heights and depths unknown.

Silent tears began running down his cheeks, tears of pain, and yet, tears of love and freedom too. He did not watch the fight, but told his armor to start a medical examination. It was not promising, at all. He was malnourished, his body weight very low as a result, Craig feeling his ribs which were showing. His shoulder was dislocated and infected, not seriously enough to require an amputation(he shuddered at that thought), but bad. The ribs that were showing were the ones not broken, and it was becoming a bit hard to breathe, along with several other fractures. But worst of all, something was seriously wrong with his heart, the armor not being sure of what, as Craig hadn't spent much time on its medical functions, which he regretted now. Luckily, he had one of his nanobots with him. Fishing it out and popping it into his mouth, he used his powers to guide it, the nanobot delivering a live feed to his HUD.

He winced at the sight of his heart, appearing nothing like a human heart should. His nanobot, which had been equipped with knowledge of every medical condition known to man had only a vague idea, but it predicted that if the situation remained like this, his heart would completely fail in a few weeks. Craig clenched a fist, turning it off. That was unacceptable. He would not die after all he had gone through, not after he had just reunited with Etla. He turned his attention to other matters, accessing the Internet for the first time in a year, learning, among other things, of the Registration Act. He had to tell the world, and it was even more urgent now. Registration was bad enough, but the government developing contingency plans against superheroes was intolerable.

He fell to the ground, opening his helmet quickly enough to cough blood, Craig staying there until he ensured that it was all out, for now, at least. He looked up, seeing that Etla had finished with the Red Hulk, and he cried again, looking upon her emerald eyes. And he rose, and they ran to each other, Craig's chafed lips meeting hers, their arms encircling one another.

He pulled away, reluctantly, for his heart was already beating too fast. "Let's go home," he said, simply wanting to leave that place of pain. And leave they did, Etla carrying him bridal style, the sun at their backs, while Craig spoke with haunted eyes of what had been done for him. And at long last, they arrived at the doors of Thomsen Tech HQ, everyone there letting out a great cheer that he had come home alive.
There were many hugs and smiles as Craig and Etla slowly made their way up to the floor that was solely theirs, the last employee to convey his wishes being Rob, who smiled at the two of them. "Is there anything I can do for you, sir?"

"Yes, actually." Craig said, snapping his fingers. "Get me a damn donut. Get us a lot of donuts. Buy that donut shop if you have to, Rob!" Craig issuing a smile at that. "And release a press statement, that Craig Thomsen is back, and that I'll be making a statement soon myself. More than a statement, actually, but that's besides the point."

And then the two of them headed into the room, Craig finally getting to take of his armor. He looked to Etla again, memorizing the sight of her again, before speaking. "I'm sorry, Etla. I'm sorry that I couldn't escape sooner. I tried 67 times..." Craig trailed off, thinking of them, tears gathering in his eyes yet again. He wasn't sure exactly how many times he had cried today. "And there's another thing. The world needs to know what the government is planning, what it is doing. And I'm going to show them exactly that. I obtained the recordings of that year, every whip, every cut, every broken bone. If you don't want to watch I understand Etla, because those recordings are going to show me screaming, they're going to show Craig Thomsen being broken. And I don't want you to be broken too. You were the only thing that kept me sane, Etla. Thank you, for that, and also for rescuing me. And after all this is said and done, I owe you a year's worth of vigorous activity," Craig winking at the Rainborn.

A short while later, Craig still not even having taken a shower, he began, Rob centering a TV Camera on him, the video being uploaded live to all the social media sites, the news networks also quickly picking it up. "Hello, America, and those of you around the world. For those of you who don't know me, my name is Craig Thomsen, founder of Thomsen Tech. A year ago, I disappeared. And now, I'm here to tell what exactly happened. Everything I will be telling you is the absolute, unedited truth. So open your mind, watch very closely. And after, talk with your family, your loved ones, your friends, your coworkers, about what you've just been shown."

Taking a deep breath, he began, "A year ago, I was kidnapped and taken to a secret U.S military base after refusing to make contingency plans and weapons designed to disable or kill superpowered beings. I was tortured, because of my refusal, for one, terrible year. And don't think, because they failed to obtain anything from me, they aren't right now creating plans to kill superheroes, plans to create prisons, plans to hurt those who have helped billions, those who have saved this planet on multiple occasions. I obtained the footage of this recording. You can have the experts check it, it has not been doctored in anyway. And let's watch together, people of Earth, of what was done to me. A warning, to all those watching, that I cannot stress enough. This is graphic content. Do not allow your children to watch this."

And so, they watched together, Craig and the world of his torture. They watched the first day, Craig's voiceover describing the perpetrators and his torturers and their powers. And on, and on it went, for hours. "The entirety of the torture will be uploaded to social media sites, divided into days. 12 Hours of Torture, every day of the week. At night, I was hung up on chains with the lights on to prevent me sleeping. In the morning, I would be woken up by a bucket of ice-cold water, a knife, a shot right by head. I was fed slops to keep me barely alive, the only water I got was from waterboarding and the previously mentioned buckets," Craig standing up and showing his scars, his dislocated shoulder and its infection, every gruesome detail. "And now some of you may be wondering why I just didn't give up and give them what they wanted. But I did not do so. Not because I don't love my country, not because I thought I was strong enough, but because I believe in freedom, justice, and liberty. Those words are supposed to describe our great nation, and those words do not describe the Registration Act, nor these contingency plans. The price of freedom is high, our Founding Fathers learned that. It has always been since. And it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not."

"And so, if you still don't believe me, then let these next days go unaltered, continue about your daily lives. But if you see what I see, if you feel as I feel, and if you would seek as I seek, then I ask you to stand beside me. Talk to everyone you know, share this video, write your President, write your Representatives in government and the U.N. Voice your disagreement and let us all come together to discuss a solution that promotes both safety and freedom, a solution which is of the people, by the people and for the people. " He stared at the camera for a moment, gazing into its depths, his eyes sincere. "Farewell."
Some time later, Craig was feeling quite better. The reason being that he had called his old friend, Valancy Stirling, Valancy having told him of her healing abilities a few years back. She had managed to fix his broken bones, his infected shoulder and all the other injuries. All save the scars, which would remain for the most part on his back, and his heart.

"There's one more thing," said Craig, looking at Etla, "that I have to do." He pulled up a hologram of his failing heart. "Thanks to the torture," Craig pausing for a moment as if recalling memories, "my heart is failing. There is no Earth medicine or treatment that could fix it. "So I ask," a small smile growing on his face, "How does one make a Core?"

"You have got to be fucking kidding me." Boxer glared at his phone. He glanced up at the rest of the officers in the office. "You guys see this? It's on every damn channel. That Thomsen Tech guy? He was kidnapped by the government to use against Masks. They were going to use this guy to make all of America into a carbon copy of Gotham. A damned warzone."

Trophy walked through the streets of Manhattan, dressed in full armour, uncaring of the stares he was getting. However, when he passed a rather oversized television talking about the torture of a CEO and plans to take down Heroes, he narrowed his eyes. Next thing you know, they're electing Luthor president. His grip tightened on his blade, and the people around him gave him a wider berth.

The One Below All laughed wildly as he watched the television.
"Oh my, I love it. I love it!"
He remained in the run down church, deep in Virginia, and laughed all night.
"This will be such a fun game indeed."
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

The Republic of Atria wrote:You crazy. But it was great.

Winner of Most Improved RPer, Best of P2TM for 2015!

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:38 pm

The Starlight wrote:

Craig Thomsen/Silverwing

Len-El

The officers are all shocked, even the military soldiers, but not really with the superiors at the military. This is fucking stupidity written all around there. The few superhumans who had registered were shocked, as they waited for the trucks to go to the training centers, as they saw it. This could get ugly, and Gordon ordered the rest of the officers to stop what they are doing right now, but the soldiers who disagreeing with this Thomsen guy, aimed their rifles at the superhumans.

It's just time before the unexpected happens, but Len-El suddenly went to the direction of the soldiers, and with intensity on his eyes, blasted to the one of the soldier's chest, making a hole on his chest, as he slumped down and died, to the shock of everyone.

"I am Len-El! I am a Kryptonian! And I will not stand down to the oppressive regime! I will not bow to the government!" exclaimed Len, as he charged into the soldiers.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:52 pm

The Starlight wrote:- Snip -

Asumar Masaki
Masaki Training Arena
A Shocking Revelation

Asumar stared at the holographic projection of Craig with a deep frown, Asumar thought he was bad during his 'revenge' against Kazuko, but to see someone having been tortured to such an extent, Asumar was now considering the Secret Echelons of Earth's Military and Government to be far more horrible than he had been. But what was far more worse for him, he knew for a fact that he would potentially be on the list of contingency plans. Although the shock was still settling in, Asumar quickly stood and turned to Kazuko, the frown remaining plastered on his face "Kazuko..." Asumar said, watching as Kazuko turned towards Asumar, the smile on his face also turning to a frown as he noticed Asumar's expression as he stared down at him "We have a problem, a BIG problem, and it Involves the Superhero Registration Act." Asumar then sat next to his brother as he showed him Craig's announcement to the people, and it was safe to say that even the Grand Warlord, who always had a smile on his face knew for a fact that something had to be done.

"Well what do you think we can do Asumar, I know for a fact that we aren't even welcome here in the first place, after your little bloodbath on Wall Street using my body, I know that there are other people out their who will have much more of an effect on the governments of Earth, but you have Ryuichi to worry about, and he too will most likely be affected by the Registration Act." Kazuko watched as Ryuichi was self training his Speed Force Capabilities, trying to get a much better grasp on it's powers as well as how he could control such power "You need to tell him about what is to occur four months from now, you need to tell him that if SHIELD comes after us, he has to be the first one to get out of dodge as quickly as possible, we can't let him get in the crossfire of this, he needs to know, right now Asumar that when you tell him to leave, he will listen a hundred percent of the way."

Asumar glared back at Kazuko, an extremely serious expression on his face, like he didn't know what to do with his own kid!? Asumar knew that Ryuichi was headstrong , and that was a trait that would be liable to lead to his downfall one day, and that was a day that Asumar never hoped to see whatsoever "You think I don't know that?!" Asumar growled as he grabbed Kazuko by his darkened shirt that hid behind his crimson armor "I know the risks, and I know that my son will be liable to defy my order to him when the time comes, but don't you EVER assume that I won't keep my son safe." Asumar's aura began to intensify around him, the purple aura rising up like a pillar in the sky "You may be my brother Kazuko, but rest assured, no matter the cost, even if it kills me, I will make sure that my son will survive another day in this world, I will not allow him to die, not on my watch." Asumar said with a growl before he harshly pushed Kazuko down to the ground before he stormed in the opposite direction away from Kazuko, his dark purple aura still remaining present around his body as he stormed off.

Kazuko Masaki/The Founder
Masaki Training Arena - The Following Night
The Shining Moon

Kazuko watched as the sun fell below the Earth, the moon beginning to shine upon them, he still knew that Asumar was pissed because of what Kazuko had said, he knew this because Asumar was meditating atop a nearby plateau and his head was turned away from Kazuko. Eventually, which was actually only a few minutes after their argument, Kazuko began to feel bad about what he said to his brother, the guilt having settled itself in throughout the night. When Kazuko tried to fall asleep, he found that he was unable to do such a thing, Asumar's words having been nailed into his skull "You may be my brother Kazuko, but rest assured, no matter the cost, even if it kills me, I will make sure that my son will survive another day in this world, I will not allow him to die, not on my watch." It was at this point that Kazuko could no longer take the guilt and decided to approach his brother, who was still awake and meditating throughout the night "Does he always meditate like this?" Kazuko wondered as his body began to float up into the air, landing softly upon the grass of said plateau, approaching his brother casually, but also quietly.

Asumar didn't even bother letting out a sigh, he knew that his brother felt bad for the words he said to Asumar, but he wasn't going to even rub it in like he did before, the only thing he did was take a deep breath before he quietly breathed out, his mind achieving a calm state of mind "Don't bother trying to approach me quietly..." Asumar said, his eyes slowly opening, staring up to the moon as he spoke once more "What do you want brother, because I know you wouldn't confront me unless it would be useful, so come now brother, come and sit." Asumar said, a slight smile forming on his face as he turned his head to Kazuko, the same smile on his face falling to that of a neutral expression on his face. Asumar nearly chuckled when he saw Kazuko's demeanor change automatically, a smile forming on his brother's face as he joined Asumar in meditation "About what happened today brother, I'm sorry..." Asumar began as he stared out into the endless sky, the stars twinkling above "I was nothing more than a bastard when I said those words to you, It's just that I care too much for my son to lose him, I mean I know it hurt him when he saw me die, I just don't want to deal with the same thing as well-"

Asumar quickly shut himself up when Kazuko embraced him, his brother in a hug, speaking quietly as he released himself from the hug "Don't say anything else Asumar, I know exactly what you feel." Kazuko then took a glance back to Ryuichi, who slept right by a campfire, a content smile on the young Masaki's face as he slept soundly through the night "You have someone close to you that you genuinely care about, someone that you love so much that you would put your life on the line for, to protect him with every fiber of your being, just as Master Shimura once did, to raise us like he did, even though he was merely our adoptive father, he raised us like we were his own, he nurtured us, he trained us, and he loved us like we were his own children..." Kazuko's lip quivered, a lone tear falling down his eye "The day that he had to let us go, the day he ascended, that was the very first day I felt like I was alone in the world, with no hope of ever being the same, and it only got worse when you wanted to kill me, the emotional pain I suffered was immeasurable."

A small smile formed on Asumar's face, a genuine smile, even though he too felt guilty for what he said and for what he did so very long ago. Asumar felt as if it was fate that led the two brothers on such a volatile path to self destruction, but he quickly realized that it was the decisions he made very early on in life, to isolate himself from everyone, his brother included, that was what led him on his path to self destruction "Yet It has led us to where we are now." Asumar said as he stared back up into the moon, the giant and voidless mass seeming like a mysterious wonder to him "We fought, we struggled, and we suffered, but now we, as brothers are finally reunited together once more, and our desire to protect those that we love serves as the catalyst as to what has brought us to this night." Asumar put his hand on Kazuko's shoulder as a cheerful grin formed on his face, the very expression that Asumar once had as a child "We may fight on certain occasions brother, but remember the no matter how many challenges we face, the trials and tributes that we face, or even the potential life or death situation that we face, we will always greet death with a smile and with open arms!"

Kazuko looked at Asumar with a surprised expression before he too grinned, the same cheerful expression on his face "Yeah... Your right Asumar, for even though we shall struggle, the moon shall shine upon us, leading the way to where we all intend to go, and even though our path might one day separate from each other, we will always find a way back to each other, whether it will be divine intervention, or just dumb luck, our fate will remain forever intertwined." Kazuko said cheerfully, staring up into the moon alongside his brother, the two of them eventually falling to sleep, with the moon still shining upon them as the slept.

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:53 pm

Samantha Grimm/John Morgan
Samantha was incredibly embarrassed at this point, between DeeDee threatening to take away her bra in their next trial, and her sister Sarah contacting her and making it clear that she knew what was going on. Samantha was very surprised as DeeDee's tail pulled her closer. DeeDee's lips were so close to hers put she didn't move away, because she was too stunned to move. Then DeeDee pulled away and Samantha was finally able to regain her composure. "Well... well thank you for the lesson DeeDee, I would love to continue learning from you. But I should probably get back to my sisters now." Samantha took out a marker and took DeeDee's hand, writing down her cell phone number. "You can use that to call me or text me if you want. You know for lessons and stuff." Samantha said after writing down the number and turned away slowly. She headed toward her sisters' table, sending a telepathic message that said, Please don't say anything she said to both of them, still trying to suppress her blushing.

Meanwhile John began to struggle as Sarah asked when she asked what other reasons he was in Gotham. He couldn't deny that she was charming and kind. However he wondering if this was not an act that she had practiced before. He had to figure out how to answer this question, as his mind was demanding that he be truthful. He decided to discuss her flattery first to give himself more time. "Well, you're very kind. I didn't expect to find someone as beautiful and interesting as you here as well." He smiled at her. Then his mind forced him with immense pressure to answer the question. "Well, to be honest I was board. I'm based in Washington DC and it can get quite boring sometimes. So, I came here to see it I could find some adventure." He told Sarah, as the pressure in his mind reduced a bit. He had in fact told the truth. Part of the reason he came there to help Batgirl because he was bored with his mundane work and needed a change.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:16 pm

The Starlight wrote:A short while later, Craig still not even having taken a shower, he began, Rob centering a TV Camera on him, the video being uploaded live to all the social media sites, the news networks also quickly picking it up. "Hello, America, and those of you around the world. For those of you who don't know me, my name is Craig Thomsen, founder of Thomsen Tech. A year ago, I disappeared. And now, I'm here to tell what exactly happened. Everything I will be telling you is the absolute, unedited truth. So open your mind, watch very closely. And after, talk with your family, your loved ones, your friends, your coworkers, about what you've just been shown."

"And so, if you still don't believe me, then let these next days go unaltered, continue about your daily lives. But if you see what I see, if you feel as I feel, and if you would seek as I seek, then I ask you to stand beside me. Talk to everyone you know, share this video, write your President, write your Representatives in government and the U.N. Voice your disagreement and let us all come together to discuss a solution that promotes both safety and freedom, a solution which is of the people, by the people and for the people. " He stared at the camera for a moment, gazing into its depths, his eyes sincerely. "Farewell."

Frank Mayhem

"What a stubborn wimp." Frank said as the TV message finished, then leaned on his chair in the bar. "Come on, if the leader asks you to make a super-weapon - you take that chance, come on! That's how we were born!"

Xicor, who had recently arrived to Earth for a short visit, was standing next to his 'brother', and was quick to add his trivia. "You despise the Celestial Army, I should remind you."

"Well, yeah... but the same Army was responsible for the existence of both of us. Just think who likely never came into life because Craig didn't cooperate! I'm sure I would have enjoyed their company... And think of the fighting possibilities!"

"Sometimes you're such a child, Frank."

"That's what living on Earth does to you from time to time. It's actually not a bad place if you ignore everything bad about it."

Xicor grumbled.

"Oh, and Xicor, you wouldn't believe this - just a few days ago, the leaders of Earth have decided tha ALL superpowered beings here must register and stuff. Including non-superheroes. Like me."

"I don't see how that's funny."

"Really, if this whole situation was just about the superweapons, perhaps I would still have my trust on the government, but now - who's going to bother?"

"I think that you should return the favor of them accepting you from time to time."

"Accepting me? They barely even know I exist! Well, I guess screw them." I started rambling about all kinds of things, but suddenly, I noticed they were falling on deaf ears. Xicor was not here. But he was an instant ago... "Well, then screw you too, Xicor."
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Silhouette of Adventure
Minister

Founded: Feb 14, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:18 pm

Altito Asmoro wrote:
The Starlight wrote:
Craig Thomsen/Silverwing

Len-El

The officers are all shocked, even the military soldiers, but not really with the superiors at the military. This is fucking stupidity written all around there. The few superhumans who had registered were shocked, as they waited for the trucks to go to the training centers, as they saw it. This could get ugly, and Gordon ordered the rest of the officers to stop what they are doing right now, but the soldiers who disagreeing with this Thomsen guy, aimed their rifles at the superhumans.

It's just time before the unexpected happens, but Len-El suddenly went to the direction of the soldiers, and with intensity on his eyes, blasted to the one of the soldier's chest, making a hole on his chest, as he slumped down and died, to the shock of everyone.

"I am Len-El! I am a Kryptonian! And I will not stand down to the oppressive regime! I will not bow to the government!" exclaimed Len, as he charged into the soldiers.

Reclaimer scowled. "A Kryptonian? Like Superman? Jesus." He pulled out his radio. "This is GCD Reclaimer, all units to my position, we have a rogue Superman wannabe at the recruitment centre. Commissioner, I'm assuming the Avengers and the League have access to our lines?"
"That's right, they hear you. I'm assuming they're sending people in."
"Alright. He's going for the other officers- I'll stall him."
"We don't know if-"
"Don't have a choice, boss." Reclaimer popped his knuckles. "Yo, Superman wannabe!" He leapt forward, trying to bring his fist down on the rogue Kryptonian, hoping to stall before the real heroes arrive.
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

The Republic of Atria wrote:You crazy. But it was great.

Winner of Most Improved RPer, Best of P2TM for 2015!

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:17 am

Charmera wrote:---

Pyrade wrote:---

Garnet, too, ran along the rooftops of Tokyo with the rest of the group, having to admit to herself that there really was something exhilarating about the experience. Their little squad was growing, and she had to say that she was rather fond of them... well, she wasn't actually all that happy with Akari's snobbery and she had known Taro for less than a day considering he had randomly popped in during their fight with Azami's goons, so she supposed that pretty much left only Masami, but either way, it was a nice group to be in. She felt that she belonged, in that silly group of complete misfits.

Coming to a halt behind the others, she couldn't help chuckling at Masami's reaction to Akari's comment, and then glanced at Taro.

"The same plan we always use, newcomer. Go in and shoot, stab, or set all the bad guys ablaze until the problem's solved." She nodded, grabbing Misery and nearly checking the ammunition before remembering that the thing reloaded itself.

"So, this is the spot, the place where the Onis are? Is the sixth one here too?" She asked Masami, knowing that she was the one who could track them.

Tomia wrote:---

"Don't worry, I'm playful, not cruel." Sarah said back through their mind link, still thoroughly amused at the experiences that Samantha had just gone through. However, she was also holding a conversation with the man in front of her, so it would be impolite to deprive him of attention, especially when she needed his attention on her in order to grind at his mental defenses with her supernatural charm. She smiled to herself as she listened to him.

"Kind? I'm merely speaking my mind, darling, but I'm glad you think of me that way." She said, propping her elbow up on the table and leaning her head on her hand. She then continued listening to him answer her question, noticing with some amusement that he answered very well, telling her the truth while not telling her what she wanted to know. That was fine, she decided, she'd allow herself to be convinced for the time being. Part of what he had told her worked to her machinations, in any case, which pleased her. For now, the 'pressure' on his mind lifted, allowing him to rest easy, relatively speaking.

"So you came here looking for adventure, is that it?" She asked, before leaning a bit closer to him. "And would you say that you've found it by now, hmm?" She continued, leaning much closer this time, more than what could be considered appropiate. "Because I think you have." She muttered seductively.

But then, as Samantha approached, Sarah backed away from John and turned towards her younger sister. "Ah, Sam! Did you have fun?" She asked with false innocence.
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:12 am

The Templar High Council wrote:
Charmera wrote:Katie nodded. She placed a hand on her friends head and then suddenly the two of them were zipping through the electrical system. Eventually she ended up in Katie's room, coming in from the light socket. She took her hand and led her to her bed.

"We can talk later if you want... talking helps." She spoke. "Whenever your ready... I have something to show you."

Kylie nodded, before closing the door behind her. She sat down on her bed, staring at both of her rings. If I didn't have to go help Jamal, maybe Eric would still... She shook her head. No, thinking like that won't get me anywhere. Kylie moved over to the corner of the room, adjacent to the window. This was where she kept her power batteries for her rings. She placed the yellow ring within the battery, not quite feeling like chanting an oath that involved instilling people with fear. And taking her green ring, she began to recite the oath she learned from Ion.

"In brightest day, in blackest night,
No evil shall escape my sight.
Let those who worship evil's might,
Beware my power, Green Lantern's Light.
"

The emerald glow illuminated the room, helping Kylie feel better, at least a bit. With that done, and the green ring placed inside the correct battery, Kylie laid down to sleep. Still in her day clothes, but feeling too content with her green light to worry about it.

The next morning was fairly standard. A shower, brushed teeth and hair, and Kylie dressed in some loose clothes that were made for a lazy day at home. She met Katie in the dining room after breakfast. "What did you want to show me? From... what you said last night."

Katie was about to bite through a toasted cheese samwidge when she paused. Then she nodded. She got up and pushed her chair in. "Follow me." She spoke, indicating with her head to move with her. She then led Kylie to a computer which she opened up and then inputed the password, and then she started up the security program, and the message popped up once again. She hadn't the heart yet to press the X next to "Don't show this again." as this message meant a lot to her. It helped to see every so often.

For the most awesome team of Superheroes ever to bring Justice to planet Earth.
I'm probably not going to be around when you guys get this installed and see this message, but I thought I'd put something up to let you know how much you all mean to me in case of my absence during the presentation of the gift.

Naja, though I've not known you for long I still think your awesome. You're probably the most sensible and level headed person I know, as well as the strongest. Try to keep the others from hitting each other too hard.
Kylie, this may not help you get into space and see the galaxy, but it should at least keep unwanted intruders out of your room. Heck, maybe you get to space before you see this. I honestly wouldn't be surprised.
Valency, Without you, this software wouldn't be even remotely possible. I've always wanted to design this kind of stuff, and you've gone a long way to helping my dreams come true. Thank you.
Cora, I've also not known you long, but this is also designed for you. In fact some of your systems inspired this particular brand of software and helped instrumentally in it's designing, though you may not realize it.
Katie, not to single you out. But you are the love of my life. You know that right? You are smart, and funny, and wonderful. I love you so much, and want to see you happy more than anything in the world. I know this JQ stuff has been stressing you out, but keep in mind I've never seen you happier. So I'll keep helping you wherever I can.

To the others. Make sure my girlfriend doesn't die from exhaustion or anything. Drag her out by her hair and get her to relax. It's one of the hardest things for her.

Anyway. Without any further ado, this is my (rather late) founding gift to you. Hope you all enjoy playing around with it. I added a few more things other than security so you should all have fun.

Activate and go to Menu Deactivate
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Osnil
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:54 am

Quavv wrote:-snip-

Ara exited the Quinjet, and said, "This is a lot bigger than what the Tribals have. We usually have just enough to sleep." She looked around the "base." It was all brand new to her. She remained standing. "I'll take first watch tonight."

Immediately, the wall behind her blasted apart. "Quite a noble gesture, cave girl, but I'm afraid that none of you will live to see the night," a voice said as the smoke cleared. It was the Mandarin, riding another one of the beasts. At his side was a T-rex ridden by a Hydra agent and a raptor on the other.

"Who are you and what do you want?" demanded Ara, fingering her spear.

Shield Helicarrier
"Some guy just blabbed all the government's plans to reign in the ones who don't register," one of Cyberlantern's colleagues was saying.

"Now there's going to be a bit more trouble than we'd intended. Let's see, they'll probably start a war over this," Cyberlantern mused, "and we're going to have to fight to bring them in."
NYC-Daily Bugle
"Jameson, you're fired. Effective immediately," Owen said. He had just bought the Daily Bugle out of pure annoyance of Jameson. He had the funds to do it, too.

"But you can't do that!" insisted Jameson.

"I believe that fifteen million dollars let me do whatever I want to the Bugle," Owen replied, "and that's starting by ridding the network of anti-Spiderman trash and bias views."

"What have I done to deserve this?" demanded Jameson.

"You've blasted the very people that keep this planet in one piece by calling them public menaces, you blasted the heroes who just exposed the government as terrorists, and, for the last sentence, I will speak English and use very small words so you can fit them into your very small brain. NO ONE LIKES YOU!" Owen yelled, "now, I have contacted a friend who recommended someone for me. She'll actually put NEWS in the paper with real facts, not personal opinions and anti-Spiderman trash you parade around the air. Now please vacate Lois' office."
Last edited by Osnil on Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pyrade
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Pyrade » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:21 am

The Rebel Alliances wrote:
Daniel Carter-38 Yrs-Wherever Eldara is

Pyrade wrote:Eldara

A day had passed before I was notified that the first ring had claimed a recruit for the new and resurgent Bronze Lantern Corps. Mayla had just returned home and the two of us had been staying rather close since last night. As she entered the home carrying two large brown paper bags filled with groceries, I stood up and retrieved one from her, and set it upon the counter top. "I will be leaving for a short while, the first ring has found a suitable bearer. I will be home for supper." She muttered a 'ok' and gave a weak smile, but I could see that she doubted my promise. To reassure her, I gently lifted her chin up and kissed her on the cheek. "You will hardly notice." The display had the desired affect, as she seemed to brighten up. "Dont leave me waiting now." She requested, as I placed a Bronze Ring upon my finger. As the glow overtook me and a new uniform appeared decorating my body. One which I had not worn for years. Using the power of the ring to take flight, and to locate and track the newest recruit, I began to sail through the skies in search of the chosen individual.

The individual was not hard to find. There was a android, with Auburn hair and a bronze uniform, which was watching the news from a television in a electronics store. Seems the ring took the logic aspect rather literally, finding a machine rather than an organic to bear it's power. Regardless of that choice, she would do just fine. I was only here to explain the situation to her, there was not really much of a rule book to come with the ring.

I hovered above the new recruit in question, as I slowly lowered myself down to her level. The two rings could be seen responding to each other, their charge growing more powerful the closer we were in proximity. As I finally touched down, several feet away from her I needlessly announced myself, as she had obviously detected me by now.

"Enjoying the new look?" I asked, in a casual opening. Before moving on to more pressing business of actually explaining what she had. I motioned with my hands and took a couple steps toward her.

"What you have is a Bronze Lantern ring, and you...are the first member recruited to the Bronze Lantern Corps. A Corp that once was created to keep peace in my old world. But that is another story, what is important, is that I have recreated that same corp to defend this universe." I then pointed a finger at her ring, as I began to explain its capabilities and functions.

"The ring's power is fueled by your state of mind. The clearer your mind, and ability to use reason. The more powerful your constructs. That being said, powerful emotions that can cloud judgement, will weaken your ring. Such as love, rage, greed, fear or hope. If you become so blinded by emotion, the risks include losing all function, or being abandoned by the ring entirely. The ring, is based off of a Oan design, but is not actually crafted by the Guadians. Where it came from, is not important. But with it, you can create anything you can imagine. Flight, language translators, invisibility and more are all in your command with the ring." I then moved on to the more interesting parts.

"Logic is a force that holds great power. However, it is hard to maintain. Keeping rational, and a clear mind in many of the situations you will find yourself in, will not be easy. Therefore it is hard to maintain control. The power of Logic will stave off Fear, and you can even allow a feral Red Lantern to think logically in close proximity. However, Hope, is a emotion that deny's logic and is far more contagious. So, your ring will weaken around Blue Lantern Rings." I then took a step backwards, as I finished the small briefing.

"Also, you have no superior in the Bronze Lantern Corps, meaning you answer to no one. Because as a user of Logic, you should always be capable of dictating your own path, who needs help, how to act and who to fight and why. You will not answer to me. That being said, Logic is not a strictly positive force. It can like most tools, be abused. You could use the ring to your own gain, or oppress others with logical intentions. Each ring is a trust, that you will show good judgement. I give you warning now, that if you should ever betray the trust, I be there to correct you. Just because you do not answer to me, does not free you from your own actions." I then, only after I had fully detailed what she needed to know, introduce myself.

"My name, is Daniel Carter. There was a time when I would have never told you my name, instead giving a public hero title. But I am...largely retired. So, may I ask who it is I am entrusting the power bronze to?" I asked, tilting my head as I observed the android. Wondering exactly how much like a machine this being thought, or if she had more in common with a human woman.

Well, I was about to find out.

Eldara turned towards Daniel curiously, her optics immediately analysing his energy signature and matching it to the ring she was currently wearing.
"It is an odd affectation of the energy conduit, but not disagreeable."
She replied rapidly after he asked about the new look. As he began explaining she remained silent and unmoving. Her emotional synth complained bitterly of boredom, but that had become a fairly commonplace thing on her one year trip though space and she had become adept at tuning it out. Her cyber mind recorded almost every word he said, immediately categorising each sentence regarding semantics and syntax before logging the actual information contained within the words in her databases. When he began to speak of the emotions related to the ring and what affect other rings would have on her own she took careful note, silently thanking her programmers for making her emotional synth overridable. Couldn't very well have an executioner robot that regretted its murders. Daniel drew to the end of the introduction, and the directions for use, asking for her name.
"I am Eldara, or at least that is my self-designation. I did not agree with the label X-27 Executioner. Don't worry, my programming does not call for me to terminate all life on this planet. Contrary to what your audiovisual entertainment suggests."
She said light-heartedly with a slight smile.
"I appreciate the help though. My database knows very little about this planet, or about this tech. There is a wireless network here which apparently holds quite a bit of data, but so much of it is just a waste of bandwidth."
She replied while her cyber-mind continued its scanning through the internet. A handful of sites with information regarding the dinoasaur island were being assessed in the background to help her locate the odd place.
"I will use this power well though, thank you for your trust. I cannot claim to feel any form of obligation to it that I couldn't simply ignore."
She replied candidly before adding,
"But there is little logic in unnecessary destruction. And I have no personal gain to serve."

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:32 am

Rin Tarla

Under the care of Xavier a special headset was being prepared, one made specifically in case Rin was ever found and upgraded to be more and more efficient. Once put on it couldn't be taken off unless Rin herself wished to do so, it was nigh indestructible even having materials like thin layers of adamantium in it. And finally it was completely powered by Rin's won passive powers so it would never run out of energy. Playing the music that was discovered to create the closest resemblance to Rin's original personality, the headset was activated. Professor X had however created several mental barriers before activating it, Rin's powers would only passively pick up everything in a 50 meter sphere. Still a lot to take in but a lot less than hundreds of kilometers.

And besides that wile she received it all she had to intently be listening to understand it all. It would be like background noise, it's constantly present but it would only become clear if listening to it intently. To use the rest of her powers she had to actively allow them to happen, something which would take a lot of training not just to control the powers but to handle the effects they would give. When Rin woke up she was obviously scared, confused, not sure what to do. "Who are you people? Where am I? What's going on?" Replies Professor Xavier was given were sent telepathically to make sure they were heard clearly and didn't phase in to the background noise. "Don't be frightened Rin, you're among friends, This girl over here rescued you and brought you to my attention. I then in turn helped waking you up without your powers causing you incredible pain."

"Rin, is that my name? Who am I, what am I?" The questions were numerous and would take a long time to explain, Professor X thanked Sabrina for finding Rin and informed her that the healing and learning process would take a long time and she would be kept up to date to Professor X's progress. But for now it was best to calmly talk to Rin alone and try to give her all the answers she needed.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:58 am

Upon Alex and Naja seeing the information that Craig released about the government creating weapons specifically designed to take down superhumans. Their opinions on the topic were completely divided.

"I don't see what the big deal is." Naja said. "It's perfectly understandable. Some of us are pretty damn powerful. If they want a means to defend themselves, I don't see the issue."

"That's not what I'm mad about. They want us to submit to their whims, or we can do our thing and keep people safe. Naja, they created me and wanted ME to be a goddamned superweapon that they could point and shoot. That's what they're doing here! They're just turning you all into weapons that they can control. And if you don't listen, they throw you in prison. I am not okay with that." He said and sat down. "We're people. Not weapons."

"You're exaggerating. All they want is security. It's not like they're being unfair. They're paying everyone who signs up and gets through the piss easy training course. It's just like being a cop. Nothing is changed except that. If anything it's a good idea. And besides, it's law now." She said. "I love you, but you're taking this way harder than you need to. I know they did some mean things to you, but things change. Superman has already signed up. Clark Kent. Who would've thought? I'm signed up, since I'm in good with SHIELD I'm good to go. You're already practically signed up. The government designed you. They probably already have your name and powers." She said and put her hand on his shoulder. "Come on. Don't be stubborn."

He sighed. Not a fan of the whole idea. But what Naja said made sense. "Alright. Fine. I'll go sign up." And by that he meant go complain to Stark about the whole thing. Of course he couldn't be bothered to walk or fly, so he was ever so courteous and warped himself into Stark's office. "Stark."

"There you are blondie. Usually that goes to Thor, but since he's being stubborn about this, I've been needing to call someone that. I assume you're here to do your due diligence? Come on man, it's the law. Like it or not, you have to follow it. And Also. It's not like you have a lot of secrets to begin with. You were created. We known more about you than you know about yourself. No social security number, which I've fixed, you're welcome, no money, which will be fixed so you don't have to mooch of your girlfriend anymore. Though you still need a last name. How about Smith?"

He rolled his eyes. "How about you take that stuff and shove it?"

"Really? Seriously? I'm being nice here. This isn't a bad deal. Quit being stubborn. This benefits everyone involved. We need you. You're one of the most powerful beings on this planet, and the best part is you're completely sane. Poor ole' Bob and Owen? Not so much."

"No."

"Fine then." Tony said. "Alexander Von Doom." Alex's eyes immediately went blank and glowed their old bright gold color. His purple sorcerer robes burned away and his old costume was back. He was the Golden Guardian once more. "Sorry. But this is just until everything is done and over with. I'm not sure if you can hear me. But you're pretty much a sleeper agent. With the power of a million exploding suns."

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:10 am

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:
Len-El

Reclaimer scowled. "A Kryptonian? Like Superman? Jesus." He pulled out his radio. "This is GCD Reclaimer, all units to my position, we have a rogue Superman wannabe at the recruitment centre. Commissioner, I'm assuming the Avengers and the League have access to our lines?"
"That's right, they hear you. I'm assuming they're sending people in."
"Alright. He's going for the other officers- I'll stall him."
"We don't know if-"
"Don't have a choice, boss." Reclaimer popped his knuckles. "Yo, Superman wannabe!" He leapt forward, trying to bring his fist down on the rogue Kryptonian, hoping to stall before the real heroes arrive.

Len-El

"Don't you dare fucking call me Superman wannabe! I'm not HIM!" screamed Len. He was angry now, first because of the oppressive report, and the second because this Reclaimer man claimed he was a Superman wannabe. He's not, he killed people, and he felt no regret over it.

He grabbed one of the soldier and threw him to the Reclaimer, as the few superhumans there fought the soldiers, wanting no part at the government as well, one even blast a fire wave to the military truck, tried to burned it to the ground but it was exploded, caused scene. However, Len spared the GCPD officers, he does nothing to them, as he targeting only the soldiers.

"Fight my comrades! Fight for our freedom!" yelled Len. Unknown to him, he began to be shaped like his pre-Earth form, where he is a military officer.

Jonathan Pierce

Jonathan Pierce had regrouped with the rest of the SHIELD agents down on the field. They are tasked to supervise the recruitment program and intervene if riot happens. Since the military is there to help too, most agents are only lightly armed, although there are few agents who are heavily armed, and few armored vehicles here and there. The S.H.I.E.L.D has even called for help from JLA and Avengers, although as of now there are quite few members of JLA such as Plastique Man, and others.

"I heard Jameson's fired," said one of the agent to Pierce, who just drank his coffee.

"Really? I though Jameson's the owner."
"Someone buy Daily Bugle. Well, maybe there will be no more fake ads against Spidey."
"You are true."
Last edited by Altito Asmoro on Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:50 am

Asumar Masaki
Masaki Training Arena - Four Months Later
The Battle Comes Upon the Horizon

Asumar watched over the horizon, noticing the unmarked vehicles that closed in from the North, so the time had finally come to put their plan in action, Asumar rose up and turned his head to Ryuichi, who also stared in the same direction as his father "Ryuichi," Asumar said as he turned back to watch as the unmarked vehicles continued making their way towards the Arena "Get out of here and let me know when you are safe, I'll contact you when myself and Kazuko make our way to you, we can't have you in this fight." Asumar said sharply, Ryuichi taking off at full stride with the Speed Force as he quickly withdrew from the Training Arena. Asumar crossed his arms together, slowly walking up to the oncoming vehicles that belonged to SHIELD, a determined expression on his face. He knew that SHIELD now had to enforce the Superhero Registration Act, and that included detaining anyone who refused to register, even by force if necessary. Asumar inwardly scoffed at the idea of being detained, he saw the extent of Craig's injuries and he was shocked to say the least, it was then that he refused to register, and he wouldn't register not now, nor ever.

As the Unmarked Vehicles stopped before him, he was met with SHIELD Agents who had their rifles drawn towards him, a lone agent of SHIELD, who identified himself as Agent Phil Coulson of SHIELD approached him, with only a mere pistol in hand, but didn't bother to raise it whatsoever "Asumar Masaki, under the Superhuman Registration Act, you are to either accompany myself and my agents here to the nearest Military Recruitment Center, or you are to be detained by force, this is your only warning, the four month deadline is up and we are to enforce the Superhero Registration Act." Agent Phil Coulson announced, having removed his glasses and staring at Asumar with his trademark smirk on his face.

Asumar began to chuckle as Agent Coulson thought that he would actually register with the Government of Earth or be detained, all of these words were foreign to him. Asumar took one step forward towards the SHIELD Agent, a frown forming on his face as the SHIELD Agents had all of their weapons trained on him "You must be a special kind of stupid if you think I'm going to register with a government filled with torturers and corrupt officials, I may have been bad beforehand, but I never tortured someone to the extent as your people have!" Within mere moments, Asumar was right up in Coulson's face, a dark expression on his face as he tried with all his might not to kill the Agent of SHIELD right then and there "The day I register with you abominations is the day that I no longer care for my son, which is not going to come anytime soon, so you might as well find someone else to bully with your power because honestly?" Asumar turned away from Phil Coulson abruptly and started to walk towards the arena "I'm not buying this United Nations bullshit whatsoever."

Agent Coulson's signature smirk fell slightly, he had expected something like this to happen, and it was obvious that a battle was about to break out soon enough, the agent then gestured to a nearby agent, whispering into his ear "Contact the Justice League and advise them that we may need Superman here momentarily."
The Agent gave a nod as he returned to the vehicle, contacting the Justice League. "I don't think you understand the position you're in, Masaki." Coulson said nonchalantly as he adorned his sunglasses once more "After your little bloodbath down in Wall Street, your options are very limited here, you should have stayed home and out of our affairs, now your only choices are to either be detained, or register, and I don't think you want to fight us considering the very delicate position you're in, you may have an army, but we have people who can wipe the floor with whatever you throw our way." Coulson shrugged as his Agents began to form a semicircle around the north side of the arena "Under the Superhero Registration Act, you are to be detained until further notice, now we can do this the easy way or the hard way, it's your decision."

Asumar came to an abrupt stop, his foul purple aura beginning to envelop his entire body, his eyes glowing red as he began to smirk "Well then..." Kazuko then slammed his palms onto the ground, causing the entire ground to tremble before the SHIELD Agents, thick roots beginning to rise from the ground "Looks like you have underestimated us Agent Coulson, but don't take this so badly my friend, think of this as merely retribution towards Waller and Fury, because I'm not going to acknowledge the authority of the United Nations one bit." With these words, not only did a large variety of vines rise up in front of the agents of SHIELD, but three portals opened up behind of them, with Masaki Guardians walking out of them with their weapons drawn and set on stun, all of these weapons being pointed at the SHIELD Agents "I offer you a choice in return Agent Coulson." Asumar said as he sat on the steps of the training arena "Either leave the way you came in, or face detainment under the authority of the Old Masaki Dynasty, for threatening the security of the Grand Warlord and the Vice Warlord."

"Your Dynasty doesn't have any authority on this planet, nor does it have the authority to detain agents of the United Nations or SHIELD." Replied a voice that came from the sky, this individual crashing down onto the surface, his red cape flowing in the wind as he rose up from the ground, it had taken a little bit of time to make it towards the Arena, but finally, the man of steel finally arrived and was ready to help SHIELD in detaining the Masaki Brothers "I know a lot about you, Asumar Masaki." Superman said as his eyes began to glow red and a stream of energy flew forth from his eyes, impacting the two nearest Masaki Guardians and rendering them inoperable "Your actions in Manhattan and your suicide attempt to take Earth with you, it was for that reason alone that the Masaki, as well as the Dynasty itself was no longer welcome here." The Remaining Masaki Guardians began to slowly and cautiously back away from Superman as he continued walking forward "Now you are back on Earth and threatening the Agents of SHIELD?" Superman asked as he stood in front of Agent Coulson "It doesn't work that way whatsoever, I don't want to fight, but you are on US Soil and you are threatening SHIELD, I'm going to give you one warning, and one warning only, leave this planet in peace or face the consequences."

Asumar brought his hand up and brushed aside the hair that blocked the vision from his right eye, both of them glowing blood red as he rose up, a smirk on his face as his aura began to wrap around himself and Kazuko "I don't think so Man of Steel, you and I both know that I have changed, but sadly, it seems that the US Government has changed in a more negative way, and you have the nerve to threaten me like that?!" Asumar said as he automatically transformed into his Celestial State "I'm about to show you how wrong you are!"

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:19 am

Daniel Carter-38 Yrs-Metropolis

As I had returned home, my mind traced itself back to the meeting I had with Eldara. The android, which had surprised me. Perhaps she was the right choice for the first Bronze Lantern. She was correct, material gain is not in the nature of a machine, even one to simulate human emotions, and as a general rule, they are normally quite rational. And with so many androids around the universe these days, perhaps organic members like me will be obsolete. Entering my home again, I was greeted by the sight of Mayla bringing food for two to the table. It worried me, as I had not heard from Sabrina in a while, and August while we know is alive we still have not located him personally. And even if we had, Mayla could not interact with him, as if he was Casper. Mayla seemed to register my concerns, and then layed them to rest. As she placed a plate of sweet potato, country ham and green beans with corn bread on the table. She brushed some of her hair behind her shoulder and turned to me.

"I just received a call from Sabrina a few minutes ago, she was at Xavier's school but is now heading to New York. She mentioned joining a team up there, called the Justice Queens? Said she would be away for a while." Her tone was rather quiet. As she then moved on to August.

"And...about an hour ago, I picked up August's ki signature. It's not something I would forget. He is in Gotham, and with the Justice League and Avengers appearing there, as well as Batman reappearing. He should be fine, his ki is strong, so he is healthy. That is all I know." She left out the part that it is all she could know. As I sat down, She took a seat across from me.

As we tried so hard to take a moment when we could.

"Mother's intuition huh? That is a super power in itself." The joke was stupid, and I knew it. But it had the desired affect.

"Well, if you ask really nicely I will give you my intuition on who is winning the big game tomorrow night." We were not eating for very long however, when the living room television began revealing a story of a man by the name of Craig Thomsen, who I recalled from some various news sources that he was missing and presumed dead for at least several months, but by his own account, was instead taken hostage by the government.

A look of severe disappointment crossed Mayla's face. As she was touched by the story as well as anyone else, but knew what it meant for us. She pushed her chair back from the table a few inches and began to pick up her half eaten plate.

Marching them to the dish sink, she began to rinse them as she spoke to me with her back turned.
"So...when can I expect you back?" She asked. Giving her own answers to the question.

"Tomorrow...next week...next year?" I rose from my seated position as well, as I supplied her the answer.

"Round the same time you get back I suppose." I stated, as I crossed the room and began to equip my old armor. And with the Bronze Lantern ring on my right hand, the entire uniform took on a new glow. As I turned around, Mayla had a feint smile, as she understood what I was implying.

"Well, if only I still had uniform to wear for this trip." I then began to suggest her old Robin one, which she immediately disregarded.

"You mean the one that is now two sizes too small and far more appropriate for a single teen hero trying to get the attention of her partner than a attentive mother?" I then shrugged.

"It has a utility belt-" Her cross stare and folded arms stopped me.

"No Daniel." She seemed content to leave to Virginia in her everyday clothes. As we both took flight I grudgingly mumbled under my breath.

"...no fun."

"What was that?"

"Nothing honey." She gave a crackle of laughter.

"I thought so."

August Carter-13 Yrs-Gotham City

As Chorus punched this...not girl in the face, I was somewhat taken by surprise. As I attempted to catch up with the events. Before realizing a very important fact. I am the bodyguard here! With that I decided rather than steal the show from Chorus, I would instead cooperate with her, after all, me and my dad had practiced coordinated fighting for when working with a partner a couple years ago. While Chorus slugged the girl across the face, I attempted to use a speed blitz and attack her exposed back. As I positioned myself several yards behind her, I did what I normally dont do, I threw a ki blast of moderate power at her, its not that I dislike ki combat, I just prefer to use it to enhance my own physical qualities rather than as attacks of themselves. It's just easier that way, of course mom says that better ki control comes in time.

The attack, did not have the desired outcome. Janice seemed to effortlessly disrupt the attack on some basic level, making it ineffective. Her arrogant smirk then found it's way to me.

"You really are a slow learner are ya brat? Energy attacks cannot hurt me, now, next lesson." She then used my own tactic against me, using speed to catch me off guard and slam her knee into my chin, as my smaller frame did not really require her to lift her leg very high. And I was sent careening into a brick wall, honestly doing a lot more damage to it than me, but the display was a learning experience.

Picking myself up I rubbed my chin.

"Lessons? Hey, I study hard in school! My mom really did not give me a choice..." I mumbled, as I took to the air, flying just over her head. As I adopted a new tactic. I began to assault her with punches and kicks, but from a aerial position. Giving me the height advantage, and allowing me far greater freedom to avoid her counter strikes.

It is a tactic my father taught me for dealing with larger and stronger enemies. Fight them while flying, and they will have to strike upward, weakening their blows and opening their lower sides to counter strikes. This also works ideally with a partner, because it is next to impossible to defend against attack from above and below at the same time.

Keeping my attacks fast and brief, instead of aiming for real damage, I aimed for simply keeping Janice occupied, so that Chorus can take advantage of the openings

Sabrina Carter/Star Girl-18 Yrs-New York City

New York, I recall fighting Carnage in my world's version of this city. But this is the first time I have entered the streets of this world's version. And this is not only the home of the Amazing Spider Man, but of the Justice Queens. For names...I heard better. But it does tell me it is a hero team open to only women, and I am qualified in that respect. Plus, I need something to focus on. My mind traced back to that girl, Rin I recall her name was. She was a member of the x-Men, and despite our...differences I could respect that. I myself can somewhat relate, she cannot remember who she is. And while I have long ago come to peace with being the genetic copy of a legendary hero, I have yet to find a place where I truly belong. My family is great, but it's hard not to feel isolated between my adoptive father normally being absent, and the adopted child rather than like August, who is theirs by blood.

Its not that I feel like they love him more than me. I know better than that, but feeling different just comes natural to me.

As I walked the streets of New York, I was hoping that the Justice Queens will finally be a place where I can stop feeling different. And start feeling like...me. If that makes any sense at all.

I sighed deeply, of course it doesn't.

My eyes then scanned the environment. New York was just as vibrant as it always was, and it did not take long to locate the HQ for the Justice Queens. I was actually somewhat impressed by the set up, but not being here for sight seeing, I simply approached the front entrance, and 'knocked' and with the strength of a Kryptonian, the knocking could be heard throughout the base.

I was not even sure anyone was here, but if the place was empty, I would know soon enough.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:02 am

Myosai

Yeah... That was a powerful attack...

Myosai's arms dropped down by the sides of her legs as she brushed her "hair" from in front of her face. She and Hiroshi generally looked and felt like shit. Half of his gi had vaporized from the intensity of the attack, and nearly all of her clothes had been burnt completely off or ripped off, save for her black, darker undergarments and some very tactically and luckily placed pieces of her clothing luckily enough to not be burnt off.

Myosai's eyes drifted around the battlefield. The cave system underneath them remained fairly intact, carved out by the orb flying across the battlefield. A large trench several miles wide and expanding for as far towards the ocean as she could see could be seen, and the shockwave of the explosion had kicked up clouds of sand rivaling the height of the massive buildings in Dubai.

Her eyes accidentally crossed over to Hiroshi. Unintentionally, she eyed him up and down. Both of them looked beaten to shit, but Intact. Small scars and burns crossed his muscled body as nearly half of his gi had been vaporized from their Game. A normal female would've been embarrassed by how much of her body she was showing, but Myosai never understood their culture and why they would be embarrassed. She was clueless.

An awkward silence accompanied by Tina likely snoring off somewhere and the whistling of the wind by them filled their stare down. Myosai looked at Hiroshi oddly. "So, uhm..." She turned around, her back facing his front as she looked for her sword buried in the sand. It's shining hilt and blade in the glassy sand caught her attention, so she bent over, grabbing it's fancy leather sheath and strapping it back to her skirt, or, what was left of it.

"What do we do next? Screw around and fight down there or go someplace else?" She figured she had to be back at Magnus soon, he likely was losing his shit looking for her.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:13 am

Turmenista wrote:Myosai

Myosai's arms dropped down by the sides of her legs as she brushed her "hair" from in front of her face. She and Hiroshi generally looked and felt like shit. Half of his gi had vaporized from the intensity of the attack, and nearly all of her clothes had been burnt completely off or ripped off, save for her black, darker undergarments and some very tactically and luckily placed pieces of her clothing luckily enough to not be burnt off.

Myosai's eyes drifted around the battlefield. The cave system underneath them remained fairly intact, carved out by the orb flying across the battlefield. A large trench several miles wide and expanding for as far towards the ocean as she could see could be seen, and the shockwave of the explosion had kicked up clouds of sand rivaling the height of the massive buildings in Dubai.

Her eyes accidentally crossed over to Hiroshi. Unintentionally, she eyed him up and down. Both of them looked beaten to shit, but Intact. Small scars and burns crossed his muscled body as nearly half of his gi had been vaporized from their Game. A normal female would've been embarrassed by how much of her body she was showing, but Myosai never understood their culture and why they would be embarrassed. She was clueless.

An awkward silence accompanied by Tina likely snoring off somewhere and the whistling of the wind by them filled their stare down. Myosai looked at Hiroshi oddly. "So, uhm..." She turned around, her back facing his front as she looked for her sword buried in the sand. It's shining hilt and blade in the glassy sand caught her attention, so she bent over, grabbing it's fancy leather sheath and strapping it back to her skirt, or, what was left of it.

"What do we do next? Screw around and fight down there or go someplace else?" She figured she had to be back at Magnus soon, he likely was losing his shit looking for her.

Hiroshi:

Wow... This chicks almost naked, and... doesn't seem to care.

Hiroshi briefly glanced around the battlefield, inspecting the damage their quote "game" had caused. If this was just a game to her, he hated to see how she acted when they actually fought. Cracking his keck from side to side, Hiroshi briefly wondered why the pink women was giving him a once over.

" Screw around? What do you mean? I've been on this planet for something like three years now, and I've learned that means secual intercourse for them. I'm down to fight, I've got a bit of Agression to work off." The hybrid said cooly, golden energy exploding around him, his hair sharpening upwards, lightening scattering off his frame.

Even now, he could feel it. A power just beyond his own. It was the same barrier he'd felt with Super Saiyan. But even when he threw everythign at it, all his rage and fury, it stood strong. It was like a dam, yet he couldn't go over it or through it.
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:44 pm

The Starlight wrote:---

For an eternal moment, frozen in time, Etla stared at the bleeding carcass that was the Red Hulk, a red pool forming on the ground around the crimson titan. He was still alive, most likely, but unless some miracle saved him, he would not survive, turning into a dry husk of an once great warrior. That, however, was none of the Rainborn's concern, for he had been an enemy that tried to harm her beloved. She would not be the miracle to save him. As far as she was concerned, every single one of the terrible men and women who had worked together to take Craig away from her for a whole long year, so soon after she had come to understand a fraction of what she felt for him, could all burn in the fires of some unknowable abyss. She cared not for them, and if she had still held any of the fury that had possessed her when she first found out about her beloved's fate, she would have undoubtedly burned them all herself, turning their memory into ashes. But said fury had long since left her, replaced by a cold determination as she realized what she had to do. And now, she had done what she had come to do, and her enemy lay broken before her.

That eternal moment, however, was but a moment in the end, and the very next, she heard the sound of someone falling to the ground, and heard the sound of someone coughing. Turning to see, she saw Craig, his blood on the ground. Her eyes went wide as she truly saw for the first time the terrible state he was in, and her semblance grew sad, for she had no idea what he must have gone through during those awful months caught in that dreadful place that was now little more than a wreck. Her eyes met his, and she froze for another moment, but then, she ran towards him, her armor fading away as it left her in her usual clothes, the metal no longer forming a barrier between them as she wrapped her arms around the inventor while he did the same with her, the golden-haired girl pressing against him and kissing him with all the affection that she had been unable to show him for the past year, her Core ignoring the copper-like taste in her mouth, which was as new and strange as everything had once been.

But then Craig pulled away, and at that moment, though it did not show on her face, Etla was mad. Why, why did humans have to be so delicate, so fragile? Why did they get sick? Why did they need to breathe? Why did they need to eat? It was all so nonsensical to her! Why did creatures that could be as wonderful as this man get caught inside such frail shells that could crack if she so much as stared funny at them? Why did they wind up inside those bodies that would so easily shatter, that would become weaker and weaker with the passage of time until they eventually stopped working altogether? Would Craig age, too, while she remained alien to the concept of time? Would he leave her, with nothing she could do about it? She shuddered at the thought of something like that happening. Why did she have to fall in love with a human?

"No." She told herself firmly after that last thought. "He makes me happy. I will cherish my time with him, instead of complaining."

Immersed as she had been in her thoughts, she had not managed to realize until now that her emerald eyes had begun leaking a clear, crystalline liquid from its corners, something that happened with the Rainborn much more rarely than it did with humans. She had seldom cried in her life, only once for her brother and now for her lover, and she knew that there were many who had never cried, but even then she could not hold back the tears. Quickly wiping them from her eyes with the sleeves of her jacket, she nodded at Craig, forcing through a smile. "Yes, let's go." She said with a quivering voice, walking forward and gently picking him up, knowing that in his fragile state it was unlikely that he would be able to make it back without help. With her beloved on her arms, the Rainborn took to the skies, flying through the air towards the place that was the inventor's home.

As she carried him, she heard of all the horrible things that they had done to him. Once again, she could feel so much anger swelling up inside her, threatening to spill out, though it was also held back by the profound sadness that she felt at the same time. She wished that humans were eternal things like her, not just so that she could be with Craig forever, but so that she could show them all the magnitude of the pain they had inflicted on Craig, and then some, but she knew that this was impossible for her, and above all that, she knew that he would not approve of it.

Eventually, the couple arrived at the inventor's home, the Thomsen Tech headquarters in Northern Virginia. All of the employees there, with whom she was slightly better acquainted than the first time she had seen them, were very happy to see their boss return alive, and that made the Rainborn let out a heartfelt smile. These people truly appreciated what he had done, what he was doing, not just for them but for the whole world. They were not like those monsters who had taken him for whatever nefarious purposes and attempted to break his body and mind in order to make him obey. No, these people knew what was important, and they were eager to show their appreciation and affection now that he was back. Idly, she remembered her life back in the Skyworld, when she and the other Rainborn would gather around Father Sky, much like the people at Thomsen Tech were gathered around Craig now. Of course, what was different was that Father Sky was alone, and he wasn't particularly eager to get somewhere else.

Following the man upstairs, she smiled slightly as she heard the words he said to Rob, and then walked into the room after him, closing the door behind her and watching Craig taking off his armor, her expression becoming sad once again as the remnants of his torture became more and more evident. Hearing his apologies and seeing his tears, she ran to him and clasped his hands between hers, staring straight into his eyes, her own eyes beginning to tear up again as well. At that moment, Craig Thomsen became the first man to have made a Rainborn cry twice in the same day. She listened to him speak of the recordings he had taken, and of his intentions to broadcast them. Though she said nothing, she promised herself that she would watch, for she needed to see for herself what they had subjected him to, and why, not in order to exact revenge on those who had broken him, but to better understand his pain, and how to help him through it.

Hearing his last few words, she smiled. "I'll hold you to that, human."

. . .
. . .
. . .

Some time later, after Craig had given his statement and shown the world what had been done with him and why, Etla found herself in his room, next to him, cherishing the time she was allowed to spend with him. However, when he began speaking, she listened to him intently, and when the hologram was brought up, she stared blankly at it, unable to make heads or tails of it. She was a Rainborn, not a human, and so, though she had instinctive knowledge of her own anatomy, she had no idea of what human bodies looked like from the inside. Thus, she was confused until Craig spoke once again, saying that the hologram was his heart, and it was failing because of the torture. At this her eyes grew wide in shock. Though she knew very little about human anatomy, she knew that the heart was a very important part of their body. It was where a Rainborn's Core would be, and it was, in away, rather like a human's Core. It did not control their thoughts, movements, emotions or sensations, but it distributed their energy throughout their body and kept it working. If Craig's was failing, then that could only mean bad news.

At his question, however, Etla went through several emotions in rapid sucession, each of them showing on her face. Happiness, confusion, frustration, thoughtfulness, and despair. Happiness, because she initially thought that she would be able to help Craig with his problem, somehow. Confusion, because she had to pause for a moment to realize that she did not, in fact, know how one made a Core, for the only one who knew how to make a Core was Father Sky, far away in the Skyworld, but he was not here to help her now. Frustration, because even though she had some intrinsic knowledge she could not figure out how to help Craig. Thoughtfulness, because she tried to concentrate, and finally, despair, because she failed.

"I..." She began, her voice quivering as she spoke. "I'm sorry... I don't... I don't know..." She confessed, feeling useless at that moment. Surely a Core like hers was just what Craig needed. She had the key to fixing him inside of her, but she didn't know how to use it to save him, and that made her feel terrible. "If only... If only I knew about this kind of thing as much as you do..." She trailed off, but this time it was not because of her disappointment and despair. Rather, it was because she realized that there was something she could do. If only she had his powers, she could maybe figure out how to make a Core! But what? She thought even harder than before, now that she had a definite lead, and finally, she found the answer. It had been in front of her all along! The same analogy she'd made before gave her the answer. The heart was like a human's Core, right? So, their blood must be like the energy flowing through her Coreways, with her abilities encoded within.

A look of determination on her face, the Rainborn looked up at her lover. "Craig, I need your blood."
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:33 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:-snip-

Craig Thomsen/Silverwing

Craig watched as a multitude of emotions flickered across her face as she pondered his request. His eyebrows furrowed as he didn't understand why she needed his blood. A few moments later, however, a look of comprehension appeared on his face. "That's brilliant, Etla!" he said, understand fully now. "I'll be back," he said, going to the medical centers of Thomsen Tech, taking a syringe and after ensuring that it was clean, drew some of his blood until the syringe was fully. Heading back to his floor, he handed it to Etla, asking, "Is that enough?"

There was a knock on the door moments later, Craig opening it to see Rob with a box of donuts. He grabbed it with a smile, telling Rob, "Remind me to give you a pay raise," the employee grinning at that, before he told Craig, "There are some people who need to see you, sir."

He sighed, saying, "Send them up," before retreating back into his room, carrying the donut. Tearing the box open, he inhaled the scent of fresh, hot donuts, and grabbed a cinnamon sugar one, leaving the chocolates to Etla. "Oh how I have missed you," he said under his breath about to sink one into his mouth when a knock on the door interrupted him once more, Craig glaring at the door as if it was its fault. Still carrying the doughnut, he opened the door. "Welcome to Thomsen Tech," he said with a smile, glancing at his doughnut once, but, not wanting to be rude, prevented himself from gobbling it down. "What can I do for you?" he asked the pair, the man clad in some type of armor, the friendly-looking woman in plainclothes.

The Rebel Alliances wrote:-snip-

Valancy Stirling

Incidentally it was Valancy who answered the door, about to go on a run, to think on, among other things, this Superhuman Registration Act. She wasn't quite sure of the other team member's opinions on it, but she wanted to think of herself first. She opened it, seeing Sabrina. "You have a very strong knock," she commented, motioning Sabrina to come in. "My name is Valancy Stirling. What can I do for you?" she asked, sticking out a hand to shake, looking at the woman.
Call me Star
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:07 pm

New Rnclave wrote:
Turmenista wrote:Myosai

Hiroshi:

Hiroshi briefly glanced around the battlefield, inspecting the damage their quote "game" had caused. If this was just a game to her, he hated to see how she acted when they actually fought. Cracking his keck from side to side, Hiroshi briefly wondered why the pink women was giving him a once over.

" Screw around? What do you mean? I've been on this planet for something like three years now, and I've learned that means secual intercourse for them. I'm down to fight, I've got a bit of Agression to work off." The hybrid said cooly, golden energy exploding around him, his hair sharpening upwards, lightening scattering off his frame.

Even now, he could feel it. A power just beyond his own. It was the same barrier he'd felt with Super Saiyan. But even when he threw everythign at it, all his rage and fury, it stood strong. It was like a dam, yet he couldn't go over it or through it.

Myosai

"You want to fight then? Alright then." She said, assuming her signature fighting stance as waves of energy radiated off of her. From her fight with Cell that long time ago, she'd learned that controlling her anger when she was angry allowed her to reach power levels even she thought were impossible. But, even if that wasn't enough, a good alternative would be powering up, Cell Style. You see, Cell, having Saiyan Cells in him, had that sort of Golden Aura around him Myosai saw identical in Hiroshi. While she had Absorbed cell after the Rock and Roller's' fight against the bio-android on Mars, she'd learned to use those Saiyan cells she gained from the biological menace to her advantage. If she was unable to power up to her maximum if she was not angry, so be it. Her new Super Form would be enough to get her to that level, even if it was less power than her angered form. Her new 'super form', dubbed "Super Myosai", would be enough to make her compete, at least to a level, with the Super Saiyan she stood in front of.

For a moment, their power levels nearly matched. Gusts of wind began whipping up by Myosai as her regular purple aura slowly switched to a golden color, similar to the Saiyan's. Her ensuing Kiai had sliced through the columns of rock like a katana blade, and electricity crackled around her frame. Once she was finished powering up, waves of energy emitted from her steadily, pushing the sand around her to form small clouds around her feet. She wasn't emitting enough energy to physically effect the floor, yet. If he wanted a fight, she'd give him a fight.

Searching into the depths of her memories of those who she'd absorbed, Myosai scanned for any useful moves for the situation. Those who she inherited from absorbing cell caught her mind the most.

Destructo Disc- nahh. Spirit ball? Sounds lame. Hellzone Grenade? Even lamer.

Cell seemed to be made up of a LOT of names she hadn't even heard of before. One name, Nanashi, caught her attention, for a strange reason. Have to remember that name later. While Cell didn't have that many abilities of this Nanashi dude, those that he did were pretty neat. Supposedly from looking through the moves gained from absorbing Cell, Nanashi had some sort of move where he could shape his ki into a variety of different things. Pretty nifty. Some attack named "Explosive Artillery Barrage" caught her attention, so she decided she'd be using that first.

"Absorbing Mr. Cell gave me some neat moves." Myosai explained, holding her palms out in front of her chest first as she brought them slowly outwards. Locking her fingers together, she channeled her energy into her palms, creating a pink-purple sphere of ki energy between her palms which quicky filled the air with a smell of.. gunpowder? Strange.

How do I do this.. she thought. Do I yell the name of the attack before using it, or do I just use it? I dunno..
gWho cared, anyways? Not like Hiroshi needed to know the name of the attack. Myosai shouted out, an invisible rush of energy pushing forth the sand clouds in front of her and towards Hiroshi. She unlocked her fingers from her palms, disconnecting the now two energy spheres from each other, and firing them in rapid succession at Hiroshi. The spheres of ki seemed small, yet Myosai could sense how much explosive energy was in just one of them. Instead of going straight for Hiroshi, they formed a thick, sprialing cloud around him. Once Myosai had finished firing the barrage, they all dove towards the Saiyan, but would not pursue him, should he dodge. Their speed enough was like a missile, so Hiroshi had to act quickly, else he'd be pummeled by those orbs.

Cell contains the cells of nearly every of the strongest fighters in DBZ, like Frieza, Piccolo, and Goku. So, naturally, since Nanashi is a Z Fighter, he'd likely have his cells. Since Myosai had absorbed Cell earlier she should be able to use Nanashi's moves, to an extent.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:20 pm

Turmenista wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:
Hiroshi:

Myosai

"You want to fight then? Alright then." She said, assuming her signature fighting stance as waves of energy radiated off of her. From her fight with Cell that long time ago, she'd learned that controlling her anger when she was angry allowed her to reach power levels even she thought were impossible. But, even if that wasn't enough, a good alternative would be powering up, Cell Style. You see, Cell, having Saiyan Cells in him, had that sort of Golden Aura around him Myosai saw identical in Hiroshi. While she had Absorbed cell after the Rock and Roller's' fight against the bio-android on Mars, she'd learned to use those Saiyan cells she gained from the biological menace to her advantage. If she was unable to power up to her maximum if she was not angry, so be it. Her new Super Form would be enough to get her to that level, even if it was less power than her angered form. Her new 'super form', dubbed "Super Myosai", would be enough to make her compete, at least to a level, with the Super Saiyan she stood in front of.

For a moment, their power levels nearly matched. Gusts of wind began whipping up by Myosai as her regular purple aura slowly switched to a golden color, similar to the Saiyan's. Her ensuing Kiai had sliced through the columns of rock like a katana blade, and electricity crackled around her frame. Once she was finished powering up, waves of energy emitted from her steadily, pushing the sand around her to form small clouds around her feet. She wasn't emitting enough energy to physically effect the floor, yet. If he wanted a fight, she'd give him a fight.

Searching into the depths of her memories of those who she'd absorbed, Myosai scanned for any useful moves for the situation. Those who she inherited from absorbing cell caught her mind the most.

Destructo Disc- nahh. Spirit ball? Sounds lame. Hellzone Grenade? Even lamer.

Cell seemed to be made up of a LOT of names she hadn't even heard of before. One name, Nanashi, caught her attention, for a strange reason. Have to remember that name later. While Cell didn't have that many abilities of this Nanashi dude, those that he did were pretty neat. Supposedly from looking through the moves gained from absorbing Cell, Nanashi had some sort of move where he could shape his ki into a variety of different things. Pretty nifty. Some attack named "Explosive Artillery Barrage" caught her attention, so she decided she'd be using that first.

"Absorbing Mr. Cell gave me some neat moves." Myosai explained, holding her palms out in front of her chest first as she brought them slowly outwards. Locking her fingers together, she channeled her energy into her palms, creating a pink-purple sphere of ki energy between her palms which quicky filled the air with a smell of.. gunpowder? Strange.

How do I do this.. she thought. Do I yell the name of the attack before using it, or do I just use it? I dunno..
gWho cared, anyways? Not like Hiroshi needed to know the name of the attack. Myosai shouted out, an invisible rush of energy pushing forth the sand clouds in front of her and towards Hiroshi. She unlocked her fingers from her palms, disconnecting the now two energy spheres from each other, and firing them in rapid succession at Hiroshi. The spheres of ki seemed small, yet Myosai could sense how much explosive energy was in just one of them. Instead of going straight for Hiroshi, they formed a thick, sprialing cloud around him. Once Myosai had finished firing the barrage, they all dove towards the Saiyan, but would not pursue him, should he dodge. Their speed enough was like a missile, so Hiroshi had to act quickly, else he'd be pummeled by those orbs.

Cell contains the cells of nearly every of the strongest fighters in DBZ, like Frieza, Piccolo, and Goku. So, naturally, since Nanashi is a Z Fighter, he'd likely have his cells. Since Myosai had absorbed Cell earlier she should be able to use Nanashi's moves, to an extent.

Hiroshi:

Golden energy exploded around Hiroshi as he readied himself. Rocketing forward, Hiroshi thought for a moment he could bat away the small biot of energy. Until it shattered.

Continuing hsi movement forward, Hiroshi weaved through the barrage, twisting himself into a pretzel to dodge several bolts of energy. Summersaulting over several more, Hiroshi fanned his arms out, his aura expanding rapidly to throw the orbs of energy away from himself.

She primarily uses energy attacks. If I want to get any hits in, I'll have to stay close to her.

With an intense gaze towards Myosai, Hiroshi kept his eyes locked with her, his Super Saiyan aira pulsing as he calculated every avenue of attack. Snarling, Hiroshi phased out of sight.

Appearing directly above her, Hiroshi clasped his hands together, swinging them down violently, aiming for the top of her head. In the same movement, he swiped his leg out, the tip of his boot crashing across her jaw.
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:13 pm

The Starlight wrote:-snip-

Valka Silverhand
Sic Semper Tyrannis

Sparks flew as Gungnir clashed with the spear of Highfather, Darkseid suddenly appearing beside him and throwing a punch at Valka's side, which she blocked with Oathbringer. The lord of New Genesis pushed on Gungnir as Darkseid pushed with all his might on Oathbringer, not minding the sword. Their combined strength threw the All-Mother back.

Not wanting for her to gain any respite, the two New Gods leapt forward together, Highfather's spear probing, seeking for blood, while Darkseid used simply his hands, not wanting to reveal his most powerful attack yet.

Long was their battle, and Valka was hardpressed at times, using the Valkaforce to its full extent as she defended against Highfather's energy blasts, Darkseid constantly teleporting behind her to attack on two fronts. Their invulnerability served them well, and thus there were no wounds upon them, while there were several upon Valka, a testament to their might.

The three of them stood apart for a time, evaluating how the battle had gone so far. And then, they continued, Darkseid letting out a roar as he unleashed the Omega Sanction upon Valka, the All-Mother forming a shield of her force's energy. She was surprised, then, when the Omega Beams smashed through and continued for her, a smirk growing on Darkseid's gray face. Valka, thinking quickly and spun Gungnir to create a portal, which the Omega Beams traveled through, the portal directing the Omega Beams to a Female Fury, who screamed as she was struck, disappearing in a flash. Darkseid's smirk disappeared as well, to form a frown, while one could detect a faint smile on the All-Mother.

"YOU DARE?!!" boomed Darkseid, Highfather rushing forward, his spear at the ready, the All-Mother ready to play on of her cards. Highfather had been no match for her in the first place, he was a king, not a warrior, and Valka had seen several flaws in his technique that she had purposely not exploited, waiting for the right moment, which was now. Sometimes, one had to suffer a wound to deal one. Leaving her defenses open, decreasing the metal around her shoulder, Highfather plunged his spear into her shoulder. But the All-Mother made no cry of pain, pulling the spear out and tossing it aside. Whipping her sword up,she held the glinting Oathbringer an inch away from his right eye. "Return to New Genesis, now!"

But the old New God smirked, and made now reply, Valka knowing exactly what would happen, leaped over behind him, just in time, for Darkseid had shot his Omega Beams once again. However, instead of her, they struck Highfather, and he screamed aloud, resummoning his spear and turning to attempt and to deal another wound for the All-Mother. But the Asgardian was too quick, parrying the spear and plunging Oathbringer into his eye, causing another howl of pain. Drawing it out quickly, she held the greatsword to his other eye, her eyes blazing in warning.

Utilizing his Mother Box, the Highfather soon disappeared via a Boomtube, grasping his bloody eye. She turned to Darkseid then, holding up the sword dripping with New God blood, a silent promise. But Darkseid spoke scornfully, "I told you woman, to challenge Darks-" Valka did not let him finish his sentence, flicking some of Highfather's blood upon him. The Lord of Apokoplis, enraged, having no words to express his feelings, settled for Omega Beams. His eyes crackled, preparing to unleash the Omega Sanction once more, but that, was when the Silverhand struck, hurling Gungnir at the speed of light. And as always her aim was true, the spear of Odin flying into the left eye of the Dark God. The spear absorbed the Omega Sanction, sending it right back into his eye, Darkseid howling in pain as Highfather had. He attempted to grasp it, but found that he could not, for there was a worthiness enchantment upon it as well. It then crackled with electricity, Darkseid letting the universe know of his pain once again.

Valka, was a forger, a builder, a stonemason. Many times she had carved a statue with hammer and chisel. And here, at that moment, the chisel had been placed. And she had a hammer to drive it in even further. Reaching her hand back, she summoned Mjolnir, a mad grin appearing on her face as she felt it in her hand.

Darkseid, if it was possible, paled when he saw it. "No." he whispered to himself, trying to grasp the spear to no avail. "Yes." was the reply from the All-Mother, holding Mjolnir to the sky. And then, with a great cry that halted the battle all around her for a moment as Green Lanterns, Daxamites, Female Furies, Vokoronians and Valkyries paused to watch, the All-Mother shouted, "FOR MAX!!" Leaping forward, almost in slow-motion, bringing the great hammer Mjolnir upon Gungnir, driving the spear completely through Darkseid's eye and headed.

And the New God screamed again, a scream that made the blood curdle, a scream that caused earthquakes of great magnitudes upon planets thousands of miles away, a scream of pure, undiluted agony. Ripping the spear out, Valka grabbed Darkseid, holding him aloft for all the forces assembled against them to see, "Thus, always, to tyrants!" forming a portal back to Apokoplis, throwing him through.

Thrusting her spear upward as if it could pierce the very skies, the blood of two New Gods gleaming upon it, she shouted, and rejoined their battle, tearing through Green Lanterns and Furies alike. The All-Mother had spoken truly:

She was Valka Silverhand, and she would not be denied.
Call me Star

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:21 pm

CeeCee
The Devil's Den

The ring business was done for now, not because there was nothing left to do with it but there was no interest from me to actually continue with it. And just a moment later, as on queue, a message came in. My former superior, just as expected. "Good evening sir, here to call me back to active duty and put me on front page news to show the benefits of supers on the government side?" The general mumbled a bit, not sure what to say "Well, I wish all my orders could get conveyed as fast as this. Major CeeCee, as you said you are now back on active duty for the US army, and above that you get a promotion to Major General. You are expected to how up for a press conference tomorrow to show the benefits, as you said, of supers who follow the law."

"I'll be there front and center sir, you'll also be glad to hear I gained a serious powerboost in the form of a power ring, rest assured wile ring bearers tend to leave the earth you can be sure I'll stay and keep supporting our troops with it. See you tomorrow sir." A moment of realization passed "Huh, you should be calling me Ma'am now actually, I jumped 2 grades straight passed you, kinda fun. Regardless I'll be there, Colonel, CeeCee out."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse