NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, OOC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Would you Rather get...

Alex's Sentry Serum
56%
Valka's Mjolnir and Gungnir
44%

Total votes : 18

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:47 am

Finland SSR wrote:
Charmera wrote:Shit I should probably have Julie do something... Even though she probably can't do shit...
*Sigh* When will I actually get to do something with the character with two of my favourite superpowers...

Sorry, I'm working on the rebuild post right now.
But don't expect it to come very soon - I have lectures.

Kirana and I are at your door, if you didn't catch that.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:54 am

Name/Alias: Len-El/Striker

Appearance(Pics are fine, include costume if needed!):

Species: Kryptonian

Backstory: Len-El was a former military soldier of the Kryptonian military, born from a family of farmers, and moved to the city after he graduated from academy. Part of the rebellion of General Zod as one of his major, and was arrested after the rebellion failed. He was sent into the Phantom Zone, though. He was released (actually escaped) the Phantom Zone to another planet. On the planet he landed on, most of the citizens are scientifically renowned and the planet is mostly a pacifistic planet with high security to protect their pacifism. He captured one of the rocket after killing some of the scientists and the guardians of the planet.

The rocket's guidance system was broken in the process and he was landed on Earth, on Siberia. A company of Russian soldiers were dispatched, and were dispatched quickly by Len-El. However, feel of guilty overwhelmed him so much that he felt sadness and angry over what he did. He stole one of the dead soldiers' uniform to replaced his old uniform and went to Russia. In his time of traveling from SIberia to Russia, he became stronger and faster as he trained himself back to his normal conditioning. When he arrived in Russia, but still unable to speak local language, he stole a black clothes with "S" symbol on it, unknown to him. To him, a new alias is needed, and thus Striker was born. He became a local hero of Russia, but never really know who is he due to how fast he disappeared and how strong he is.

He planned to go somewhere, somewhere better. USA, is his first choice...

Powers and Abilities:
Like all Kryptonians under yellow sun, he possesses vast strength, speed and endurance; super hearing; x-ray vision; telescopic, microscopic and heat vision; super-breath and freeze-breath; invulnerability; healing and flight. He also has military training of a soldier under Zod's command, so he has some more abilities of military soldier.

Weaknesses:
-He's unwilling to open himself to the other humans, and to never trust them for now.
-He's a naive person.
-Kryptonite, Red Sun, Magic, Solar Energy Exhaustion, Lead.

Destructive Capacity: Island Level

Speed: - Sonic (Mach 1/340m/s) (Supersonic >)

Durability: Country Level

Lifting Strength: Class K (10^5 - 10^6 kg):

Striking Strength: Class PJ

Standard Equipment: Black clothes with "S" symbol on it, blue jeans, a smartphone in his pocket, and an ink blot mask.

Intelligence: Senior high school-graduated level.

Optional stuff.

Theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRz4FY0ZcwI

Random Facts about your character: He's still not cultured about Earth's arts and cultures.
Last edited by Altito Asmoro on Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:06 am

The Free Republic of Lithuania
For reference. I will steal FoE2's app and use it to describe the nation fairly soon.

The Templar High Council wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:Sorry, I'm working on the rebuild post right now.
But don't expect it to come very soon - I have lectures.

Kirana and I are at your door, if you didn't catch that.

Oh, okay. I skimmed through the posts quickly, so I didn't notice it.

You can excuse Augustin, though - he's in a hurry to rebuild Lisa.
Last edited by Finland SSR on Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:07 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:Does Kryptonian already has superhuman powers, such as super strength and flight ability even if they are just civilians (not military-trained)?

I ask this because, during my watch on Superman Animated Series, I am surprised to see that Jor-El and the Council didn't acted or fought back when Jax-Ur (I actually though he was Zod) and his companion tried to seized control over the Science Council.

Altito Asmoro wrote:
Except that I don't know if the only origin story I can use is that the character was alive because he was sent to another planet with a plane just like Kal-El and Kara Zor-El, or is there other origin story(ies) I can use, such as the possibility that a Kryptonian colony is still exists somewhere along the lines of Krypton-Earth.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:09 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:Does Kryptonian already has superhuman powers, such as super strength and flight ability even if they are just civilians (not military-trained)?

I ask this because, during my watch on Superman Animated Series, I am surprised to see that Jor-El and the Council didn't acted or fought back when Jax-Ur (I actually though he was Zod) and his companion tried to seized control over the Science Council.

All Kryptonians are normal people under a red star, like on Krypton, and become like Superman under yellow, like on Earth.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:15 am

Finland SSR wrote:

All Kryptonians are normal people under a red star, like on Krypton, and become like Superman under yellow, like on Earth.

Ah, so the strength is only developed once you are on Earth.

I have to edit it first. What about the origin story, Fin? Is there any other origin story beside came from a rocket?
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:49 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:All Kryptonians are normal people under a red star, like on Krypton, and become like Superman under yellow, like on Earth.

I have to edit it first. What about the origin story, Fin? Is there any other origin story beside came from a rocket?

Don't ask me. I have never read anything from DC, only heard about it and watched Man of Steel.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:54 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:All Kryptonians are normal people under a red star, like on Krypton, and become like Superman under yellow, like on Earth.

You could have come from the Phantom Zone. It's basically where Krypton's Criminals were held.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:57 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:

You could have come from the Phantom Zone. It's basically where Krypton's Criminals were held.

I recall Superman has the device to let the criminals out. I will use this concept, then. Thanks, Atria, Fin.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:05 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:

I recall Superman has the device to let the criminals out. I will use this concept, then. Thanks, Atria, Fin.

Perfect.

Kaoiluja
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaoiluja » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:40 am

About to post Themuses first fight. Kudos to anyone who can guess who the opponent is.

Hint: He is on a Mountain in the Canadian wilderness.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:42 am

Kaoiluja wrote:About to post Themuses first fight. Kudos to anyone who can guess who the opponent is.

Wendigo?

Wolverine?

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:42 am

Kaoiluja wrote:About to post Themuses first fight. Kudos to anyone who can guess who the opponent is.

Wolverine?
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Kaoiluja
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaoiluja » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:45 am

Wendigo?

Wolverine?

Kudos to you sir. :bow:

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:03 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:Name/Alias: Len-El/Striker

Appearance(Pics are fine, include costume if needed!):

Species: Kryptonian

Backstory: Len-El was a former military soldier of the Kryptonian military, born from a family of farmers, and moved to the city after he graduated from academy. Part of the rebellion of General Zod as one of his major, and was arrested after the rebellion failed. He was sent into the Phantom Zone, though. He was released (actually escaped) the Phantom Zone to another planet. On the planet he landed on, most of the citizens are scientifically renowned and the planet is mostly a pacifistic planet with high security to protect their pacifism. He captured one of the rocket after killing some of the scientists and the guardians of the planet.

The rocket's guidance system was broken in the process and he was landed on Earth, on Siberia. A company of Russian soldiers were dispatched, and were dispatched quickly by Len-El. However, feel of guilty overwhelmed him so much that he felt sadness and angry over what he did. He stole one of the dead soldiers' uniform to replaced his old uniform and went to Russia. In his time of traveling from SIberia to Russia, he became stronger and faster as he trained himself back to his normal conditioning. When he arrived in Russia, but still unable to speak local language, he stole a black clothes with "S" symbol on it, unknown to him. To him, a new alias is needed, and thus Striker was born. He became a local hero of Russia, but never really know who is he due to how fast he disappeared and how strong he is.

He planned to go somewhere, somewhere better. USA, is his first choice...

Powers and Abilities:
Like all Kryptonians under yellow sun, he possesses vast strength, speed and endurance; super hearing; x-ray vision; telescopic, microscopic and heat vision; super-breath and freeze-breath; invulnerability; healing and flight. He also has military training of a soldier under Zod's command, so he has some more abilities of military soldier.

Weaknesses:
-He's unwilling to open himself to the other humans, and to never trust them for now.
-He's a naive person.
-Kryptonite, Red Sun, Magic, Solar Energy Exhaustion, Lead.

Destructive Capacity: Island Level

Speed: - Sonic (Mach 1/340m/s) (Supersonic >)

Durability: Country Level

Lifting Strength: Class K (10^5 - 10^6 kg):

Striking Strength: Class PJ

Standard Equipment: Black clothes with "S" symbol on it, blue jeans, a smartphone in his pocket, and an ink blot mask.

Intelligence: Senior high school-graduated level.

Optional stuff.

Theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRz4FY0ZcwI

Random Facts about your character: He's still not cultured about Earth's arts and cultures.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:04 am

Accepted!

Lot's of people chose Saiyan in the poll.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:08 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:Accepted!

I don't know why.

So where should I head to?
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:09 am

Kaoiluja wrote:
Wendigo?

Wolverine?

Kudos to you sir. :bow:

DANG IT

I picked Kryptonian, average Sayians were pretty low tier in DBZ but average Kryptonian on Earth is god tier.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:10 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:

I don't know why.

I remember someone else chose Martian.

I definitely wouldn't want to be a Vokornian...
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:17 am

Charmera wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:
I don't know why.

I remember someone else chose Martian.

I definitely wouldn't want to be a Vokornian...

Can only reproduce every million years? Sounds like my girlfriend.

Haha!

help me

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:31 am

New Neros wrote:help me

Get a concubine.

#FinlandExpertProblemSolver

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:10 am

Gladiator may have just met his match for his hair...

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:20 am

Finally got the issue chain!
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:21 am

The Starlight wrote:Finally got the issue chain!

?

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:23 am

Awesome! I finished mine a few days ago. They always push for nukes if you wanna go down the military path, which I did, but ended up not using them and gaining a colony!

Finland SSR wrote:

?

The issues that are like a story instead of being random things

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse