NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, OOC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Would you Rather get...

Alex's Sentry Serum
56%
Valka's Mjolnir and Gungnir
44%

Total votes : 18

Nassan
Envoy

Founded: Mar 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Nassan » Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:46 am

Charmera wrote:Oh my gahd... :blink:

All of the yes! :D
Damn, now I'm tempted to make a charecter based on that image...

Just wondering, how many characters do you already have? Because I think I'm already at 6 and I'm still itching to make another, I think I might have a problem. :(
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
moaannnnnnnnnn

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:47 am

Nassan wrote:
Charmera wrote:Oh my gahd... :blink:

All of the yes! :D
Damn, now I'm tempted to make a charecter based on that image...

Just wondering, how many characters do you already have? Because I think I'm already at 6 and I'm still itching to make another, I think I might have a problem. :(

About five...maybe four...

Same. I mean... Look at Lisa's sisters. I have to make eight more charecters and I'm still not sure that can sate me...
Though I'll probably only have Lisa and maybe two other Androids active at one time.
Last edited by Charmera on Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:39 am

Lord Frost v1: Dawn's Frost
Cover Art

Lord Frost v2: Vengeance is Best Served Cold
Cover Art: Frost floating in the air above a desert on Earth, Death Ball in hand as the heroes look on from the ground.

Lord Frost v3: Frost the Destructor Arises
Cover Art: 1% Power God of Destruction Frost in a beam struggle with a fused Beerus and Whis.

Lord Frost v4: Destroyer of the Universe
Cover Art: A fully powered Frost with his foot resting atop the head of a subdued Darkseid.
Bonus Theme Song: Destroyer of the Universe

Lord Frost v5: The Ultimate Nightmare
Cover Art: The one with Nightmare that Atria spoke about earlier.
Last edited by Rob Halfordia on Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Making Dragon Ball Z Overpowered Since the Founding of Infinite Justice

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:43 am

New Neros wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:> still forgets temp's character has magic
:(

>demon magic

pls

So? Magic is magic. Try telling that to my fireball.
I'll bathe Alex in blue fire until he can break the world!

The Republic of Atria wrote:Alex doesn't even know she/he/it exists.

True...
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:13 am

The Templar High Council wrote:
New Neros wrote:>demon magic

pls

So? Magic is magic. Try telling that to my fireball.

The Republic of Atria wrote:Alex doesn't even know she/he/it exists.

True...

>demon magic
>real magic

Ohoho, you funny guy
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:47 am

Name/Alias: Valka Silverhand, Goddess of Forging, Metal and Architecture

Appearance:

Species: Asgardian

Backstory: Valka had been destined to be a warriormaiden, from her very birth. In fact, as she came out of her mother's womb, she cried out, and was silent, so much so that they at first thought she was dead. But the young Asgardian grew quickly, growing to love her father's forges, making herself stronger, while she also trained with melee weapons. She showed talent for metallurgy, so much so that the dwarves of Nidavellir allowed her to often work among them, teaching her their secrets. And so it was, when she came of age, Odin named her the goddess of Forging, Metal and Architecture. She has often remodeled Asgard, and gained a reputation for masterful skill in battle. Once she had taken on her titles, she reforged Odin's spear Gungnir, and has reforged Mjolnir several times as well. In a battle long ago against the Dark Elves of Svartalfheim, she sacrificed her hand to save Thor from the blow of Malekith, who had snuck up behind the son of Odin to deliever a crippling blow. After sacrificing her hand, she drove Malekith off, forcing the dark elf to flee her wrath. Returning to Asgard, she forged herself a new hand, of uru metal. For her actions, she was permitted to ride among the Valkyries, and was gifted one of their winged helmets. She still often rides with them today, and with Lady Sif, Thor and the Warriors Three as well, on hunting trips, whenever she is on Asgard. Odin permitted her to go to Midgard, and there she is now, curious about what makes these Midgardians so intriguing to Thor.

Powers and Abilities:
Asgardian Physiology including
--Superhuman Strength: (40 tons)
--Superhuman Speed, Reflexes, Agility
--Superhuman Stamina
--Superhuman Dense Tissue
--Superhuman Durability
--Superhuman Extended Longevity
--Regenerative Healing Factor
Masterful Combat Skill - Valka, being thousands of years old, has legendary skills with all weapons, beyond what should be possible
Weapon Manipulation - Valka can create, shape and manipulate summon any weapon to herself at all times
Undying Loyalty - Valka will remain completely loyal until the very end unless she has been betrayed or her loyalty rejected.
Attire - Can change to regular form or battle form at will, along with her armor
Enchanted Armor - Valka's armor, selfmade, is enchanted, allowing it to repair itself, and is of uru metal.
Enchanted Weapon: Oathbringer is also enchanted, allowing Valka switch between any form of a weapon, her favorites being the sword, spear and warhammer. Oathbringer can also absorb energy sent at Valka, also being of uru metal. It is nigh impossible to break.
Enchanted Hand: Valka's new hand is of uru metal, and can be transformed into anything Valka wishes, such as an additional weapon.
Worthiness Enchantment - Oathbringer also has an worthiness enchantment, allowing only those who are worthy to pick it up. The weapon reads, Whosever holds this weapon, if they be worthy, shall possess the power of VALKA.
Flight - Valka has the power of flight, being able to fly at light speed while completing complicated maneuvers.
Metal Manipulation - Valka can bend, create and manipulate metal.
Fire Manipulation - Valka can manipulate and create fire.
Immune to Fire- Due to forging domain
Energy Absorption- Due to Valka's armor being of uru metal, her armor can absorb energy/magic. This is also due to her enchantments put into the metal, and her nature as a goddess of metal and forging. However, Valka herself cannot absorb energy, her armor and weapons can.

Weaknesses:
-Valka is vulnerable to magnet manipulators, along with ice and water benders.
-Susceptible to attacks more powerful than that of her armor, or insane amounts of energy her armor cannot absorb.
-Feels extremely hurt when loyalty is betrayed
-Loyalty may blind her
-Extremely loyal to a fault

Destructive Capacity: Moon Level

Speed: Speed of Light

Durability: Star Level

Lifting Strength: 40 Tons

Striking Strength: Class XJ

Standard Equipment: Valkyrie Helmet, Uru Armor, Oathbringer, Long, flowing blue cape. She can summon her winged horse, Salvistar at any time

Intelligence: An excellent strategist, due to her years of experience.

Optional stuff.

Theme song: Two Steps From Hell is epic !

Random Facts about your character: Has a very loud voice when needed. Will soon become a fan of a certain Earth food. ;)
Last edited by The Starlight on Tue May 19, 2015 12:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:50 am

New Neros wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:So? Magic is magic. Try telling that to my fireball.

True...

>demon magic
>real magic

Ohoho, you funny guy

Yep. Pretty funny...

What are we laughing at?
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:54 am

The Starlight wrote:Name/Alias: Valka Silverhand, Goddess of Forging, Metal and Architecture

Appearance:

Species: Asgardian

Backstory: Valka had been destined to be a warriormaiden, from her very birth. In fact, as she came out of her mother's womb, she cried out, and was silent, so much so that they at first thought she was dead. But the young Asgardian grew quickly, growing to love her father's forges, making herself stronger, while she also trained with melee weapons. She showed talent for metallurgy, so much so that the dwarves of Nidavellir allowed her to often work among them, teaching her their secrets. And so it was, when she came of age, Odin named her the goddess of Forging, Metal and Architecture. She has often remodeled Asgard, and gained a reputation for masterful skill in battle. Once she had taken on her titles, she reforged Odin's spear Gungnir, and has reforged Mjolnir several times as well. In a battle long ago against the Dark Elves of Svartalfheim, she sacrificed her hand to save Thor from the blow of Malekith, who had snuck up behind the son of Odin to deliever a crippling blow. After sacrificing her hand, she drove Malekith off, forcing the dark elf to flee her wrath. Returning to Asgard, she forged herself a new hand, of uru metal. For her actions, she was permitted to ride among the Valkyries, and was gifted one of their winged helmets. She still often rides with them today, and with Lady Sif, Thor and the Warriors Three as well, on hunting trips, whenever she is on Asgard. Odin permitted her to go to Midgard, and there she is now, curious about what makes these Midgardians so intriguing to Thor.

Powers and Abilities:
Asgardian Physiology including
--Superhuman Strength: (40 tons)
--Superhuman Speed, Reflexes, Agility
--Superhuman Stamina
--Superhuman Dense Tissue
--Superhuman Durability
--Superhuman Extended Longevity
--Regenerative Healing Factor
Masterful Combat Skill - Valka, being thousands of years old, has legendary skills with all weapons, beyond what should be possible
Weapon Manipulation - Valka can create, shape and manipulate summon any weapon to herself at all times
Undying Loyalty - Valka will remain completely loyal until the very end unless she has been betrayed or her loyalty rejected.
Attire - Can change to regular form or battle form at will, along with her armor
Enchanted Armor - Valka's armor, selfmade, is enchanted, allowing it to repair itself, and is of uru metal.
Enchanted Weapon: Oathbringer is also enchanted, allowing Valka switch between any form of a weapon, her favorites being the sword, spear and warhammer. Oathbringer can also absorb medium amounts of energy sent at Valka, also being of uru metal.
Enchanted Hand: Valka's new hand is of uru metal, and can be transformed into anything Valka wishes, such as an additional weapon.
Worthiness Enchantment - Oathbringer also has an worthiness enchantment, allowing only those who are worthy to pick it up. The weapon reads, Whosever holds this weapon, if they be worthy, shall possess the power of VALKA.
Flight - Valka has the power of flight, being able to fly at light speed while completing complicated maneuvers.
Metal Manipulation - Valka can bend, create and manipulate metal.
Fire Manipulation - Valka can manipulate and create fire.
Immune to Fire- Due to forging domain

Weaknesses:
-Valka is vulnerable to magnet manipulators, along with ice and water benders.
-Susceptible to Magical or physical attacks more powerful than that of her armor
-Feels extremely hurt when loyalty is betrayed
-Loyalty may blind her
-Extremely loyal to a fault

Destructive Capacity: Moon Level

Speed: Speed of Light

Durability: Planet Level

Lifting Strength: 40 Tons

Striking Strength: Class NJ

Standard Equipment: Valkyrie Helmet, Uru Armor, Oathbringer, Long, flowing blue cape. She can summon her winged horse, Salvistar at any time

Intelligence: An excellent strategist, due to her years of experience.

Optional stuff.

Theme song: Two Steps From Hell is epic !

Random Facts about your character: Has a very loud voice when needed. Will soon become a fan of a certain Earth food. ;)

Now you look familiar, nice to have another old woman in the RP. Now go post!
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:55 am

The Rebel Alliances wrote:Now you look familiar, nice to have another old woman in the RP. Now go post!

An AU version of Dallen, I'm thinking. I'll go work on that post now.
Call me Star
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:56 am

The Starlight wrote:
The Rebel Alliances wrote:Now you look familiar, nice to have another old woman in the RP. Now go post!

An AU version of Dallen, I'm thinking. I'll go work on that post now.

Actually, Sophia being from ancient Sparta and you now having an asgaridan, I think the two can find some common ground to be friends.

I mean, she may not actually be a God of Sophia's people but they both come from a vastly different world than everyone else.

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:09 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:
The Starlight wrote:An AU version of Dallen, I'm thinking. I'll go work on that post now.

Actually, Sophia being from ancient Sparta and you now having an asgaridan, I think the two can find some common ground to be friends.

I mean, she may not actually be a God of Sophia's people but they both come from a vastly different world than everyone else.

Yep! I'll hopefully be able to post with Valka latest by Tuesday. It should be the beginning of a great friendship.
Call me Star

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:15 pm

New Neros wrote:>demon magic
>real magic

Ohoho, you funny guy

Yep. Pretty funny...

What are we laughing at?

Nothing really.

The Starlight wrote:
The Rebel Alliances wrote:Actually, Sophia being from ancient Sparta and you now having an asgaridan, I think the two can find some common ground to be friends.

Yep! I'll hopefully be able to post with Valka latest by Tuesday. It should be the beginning of a great friendship.

>threesome with mad max in the works
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:22 pm

New Neros wrote:
>threesome with mad max in the works

*Sigh*
Call me Star

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Founded: May 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:41 pm

Finland SSR wrote:Has anyone called dibs on Old Kai's Mystic powerup?

No? I call dibs on Mystic Lucien then.

Hiroshi's gonna become an SSj3 later on so have fun :p
What don't you understand? I CAN'T DIE!
As if that gives you an excuse to live.

Smoke the Meth Bobby. Smoke it All

Me lookin' hella swaggy
DragonBall Super Trailer#1

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:51 pm

Accepted Star!

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:13 pm

Alright... for the sake of me and Charm's ultimate plan, how much longer to you guess Namek will last before going... boom?

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:16 pm

First post of Nightmare is up!

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:33 pm

And I'm finally back from Washington D.C, and by all hell am I tired, but I'm ready to make a post when Rob responds to my telegram.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:59 pm

Soon, The Last Spartan vs The Legend

Place your BETS! :D

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:00 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:Alright... for the sake of me and Charm's ultimate plan, how much longer to you guess Namek will last before going... boom?

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:07 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:Soon, The Last Spartan vs The Legend

That's a tough one. I'm going with the Spartan.

We should totally do a Spartan vs Asgardian thing though.
Call me Star

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:08 pm

Does Daniel have prep time?
Making Dragon Ball Z Overpowered Since the Founding of Infinite Justice

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:12 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:Alright... for the sake of me and Charm's ultimate plan, how much longer to you guess Namek will last before going... boom?

One more post from me, then it's all on Rob.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:14 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:

Does Daniel have prep time?

Daniel took down Trigon with like, an hour of prep time, so any kind of prep makes Daniel God-level.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:16 pm

New Neros wrote:

One more post from me, then it's all on Rob.

Should I edit mine then and have Verdandi go to Max and give him some extra energy?
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse