NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, OOC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Would you Rather get...

Alex's Sentry Serum
56%
Valka's Mjolnir and Gungnir
44%

Total votes : 18

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:21 am

The Fallen Jedi wrote:Yo Rob, do you know what is the absolute limit for Lord Arctico's Destructive Capacity?

Two pecans, three if bloodlusted.

Nassan wrote:
Nassan wrote:So, this is an application for a Villain-ish/Anti-Hero and also, most likely the antagonist of most of my other characters' stories.

Name/Alias: Ivan

Appearance(Pics are fine, include costume if needed!):

Species: Demon

Backstory:
Not much is known of Ivan's origin.

He was birthed out of the flaming rocks of hell. He screamed as he felt burning hot lava dripping off his bare skin. He was guided but nothing except for a voice in his head. A voice yearning for power. A demoness emerged from the cloud of ash ahead of him. The demoness explained to Ivan of his destiny, explained to him of his powers. As Ivan listened on, his eyes glistened at the sight of the demoness, the demoness stopped and commanded Ivan to follow her, as a part of her, but Ivan refused, and instead he took her, all of her.

What could he do? He wanted it, he had to have it.

Ivan instantly regretted that decision as another figured leaped out of the ashes and rammed him into the wall. Even as he held the power of both his own and the demoness', he was ill-matched. He was bashed repeatedly against the burning rocks of hell. Ivan crimson eyes had waned into a faded colour of pale-blue. Ivan fell onto his knees and begged. He begged for forgiveness, mercy, a second chance. Ivan reasoned that he didn't know better, but the demon continued to creep closer, inching forward to deliver the final blow, Ivan leapt forward and gouged the demon's eyes. As the demon screamed and yelled in agony, his bellows shaking the very foundation of hell, Ivan leaped and vanished into a cloud of smoke.

On the day of his birth, Ivan understood. He understood what it meant to be a demon. Survival of the fittest.

He could get used to this.

Powers and Abilities:
Demon physiology

Hell-Fire Manipulation
Ivan can generate and manipulate the mystical flames of hell, which can completely destroy anything. Hell-fire can either cause excruciating pain upon contact or instant death, depending on Ivan’s intentions.

Contracting
Ivan can give a person a power, an object of power or change nearly any event within their power to something as trivial as transporting them to a location or as simple as knowledge on something, usually in exchange for something Ivan desires.

Demonic Possession
Users may take the body of another, by stealing their motor functions and senses. This would also bestow the body a small portion of Ivan’s powers. Ivan’s powers do not diminish if he’s in possession of a mortal body, but most bodies do deteriorate over time to the point of decay.

Demon Magic
The user is capable of using demonic magic to achieve several feats such as creating, destroying and reconstructing anything.

Shape-Shifting
Ivan has the power power to transform and reshape the form of his body.

Spear profiecency
Ivan possess great skill in wielding a spear.

Weaknesses:
-Powers diminish the longer he’s away from hell.

-Requires a human host if he wishes to stay on Earth for a long period of time.

-Ivan’s only 10 years old, and it shows in his temperament.

-Ivan’s also extremely ambitious, this along with his adolescent temperament causes him to occasionally make extremely stupid decisions.

Destructive Capacity: Omnipotent in his own domain in hell. Potentially Moon-Level outside of his domain [Diminishes quickly and stagnates at Large Building Level]

Speed: Omnipotent in his own domain in hell. 100m/s outside of his domain. [Also able to teleport at will]

Durability: Omnipotent in his own domain in hell. Potentially Moon Level outside of his domain [Diminishes quickly and stagnates at Large Building Level]

Lifting Strength: Omnipotent in his own domain in hell. Potentially Class G outside of his domain [Diminishes quickly and stagnates at Class 10]

Striking Strength: Omnipotent in his own domain in hell. Potentially Class YJ outside of his domain [Diminishes quickly and stagnates at high Class MJ]

Standard Equipment: Ivan frequently wields an Uru-Forged Spear he'd obtained from a deal with an Asgardian.

Intelligence: Potentially genius level, but his adolescent and brash personality often obscures his judgement.

Random Facts about your character:
- Ivan has a really unusual and unhealthy obsession with human sports drinks, most notably Monster Energy drinks.

Backstory's done. Do tell if anything's wrong.

Accepted if it wasn't already, looks good man. You and Temp gonna plan out demon stuff?!
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:29 am

Rob Halfordia wrote:
Charmera wrote:Oh yeah. She's a villain. :p

Accepted as personal villain.

Coolio. Probably going to introduce her post Namek.

Anyone want to meet my cute little genocidal robot?
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:49 am

Charmera wrote:
Rob Halfordia wrote:Accepted as personal villain.

Coolio. Probably going to introduce her post Namek.

Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:57 am

New Neros wrote:
Charmera wrote:Coolio. Probably going to introduce her post Namek.

:rofl:

Damnit, I completely forgot that was the name of Johnny's Girlfriend... I need to bring out my "The Room" quotes.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Nassan
Envoy

Founded: Mar 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Nassan » Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:20 am

New Neros wrote:Accepted if it wasn't already, looks good man. You and Temp gonna plan out demon stuff?!

Potentially! God, I can't wait to RP some crazy demon paranormal shit.
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
moaannnnnnnnnn

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:23 am

I will begin my next post shortly. Preferably after I eat something for breakfast.

Sophia will be going to Gotham under government orders to make contact with the Batman. While on the way she gets mixed up in attracting some attention, probably stopping some low level crime or random Batman villain.

After all, a walking armored Spartan would stand out fairly well.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:39 am

The Rebel Alliances wrote:I will begin my next post shortly. Preferably after I eat something for breakfast.

Sophia will be going to Gotham under government orders to make contact with the Batman. While on the way she gets mixed up in attracting some attention, probably stopping some low level crime or random Batman villain.

Had I'm still here, I could make my character meet up with you. He's a crime boss.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:45 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:
The Rebel Alliances wrote:I will begin my next post shortly. Preferably after I eat something for breakfast.

Had I'm still here, I could make my character meet up with you. He's a crime boss.

Alt, I am not surprised. But given Sophia was just hired to be a hero working for the government. I doubt their meeting would be cordial.

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:48 am

The Rebel Alliances wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:

Alt, I am not surprised. But given Sophia was just hired to be a hero working for the government. I doubt their meeting would be cordial.

You said Sophia will probably stopping some low level crime.

You could say that my character is a low level crime, albeit with a bit of superpower.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:52 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:

You said Sophia will probably stopping some low level crime.

You could say that my character is a low level crime, albeit with a bit of superpower.

That is what I was saying, that their meeting would involve some violence. Good for me. Also, found a theme for Sophia and it is not an AMV.

Divine Intervention

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:57 am

I am packed with french fries, corn dogs and a meat pie with a supply of Mountain Dew. Post will be coming soon! But first....

*finds Star's application*
*Scrolls down to Theme Song*
*Notices it is the same theme Daniel had in IJ 1*
*...*

"This is...DANIEL'S!"

*Kicks Elena Galadera over a cliff* :p

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:58 am

The Rebel Alliances wrote:I am packed with french fries, corn dogs and a meat pie with a supply of Mountain Dew. Post will be coming soon! But first....

*...*

"This is...DANIEL'S!"

Rebel, please stop acting like a villain.

I know you're better than that....right?
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:00 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:
The Rebel Alliances wrote:I am packed with french fries, corn dogs and a meat pie with a supply of Mountain Dew. Post will be coming soon! But first....

*...*

"This is...DANIEL'S!"

Even a good guy has a bad side occasionally. ;)

Tell me you watched 300, and got the reference. Cause ya know, my IJ character this time is a Spartan. So, prepare yourself for endless 300 references. :roll:

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:02 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:

Even a good guy has a bad side occasionally. ;)

Tell me you watched 300, and got the reference. Cause ya know, my IJ character this time is a Spartan. So, prepare yourself for endless 300 references. :roll:

Yes, I watched 300. Last time I watched was years ago.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:10 am

Nassan wrote:
New Neros wrote:Accepted if it wasn't already, looks good man. You and Temp gonna plan out demon stuff?!

Potentially! God, I can't wait to RP some crazy demon paranormal shit.

Yep. Gonna be a nemesis. Didn't you want your crew of minor metas to also fight him?
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:11 am

Well, just posted again. Gotham was just invaded by a Spartan. That should get a Bats attention.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:27 am

Ares? Why does that name sound familiar?

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:35 am

Name/Alias: Arctico | The Rouge Arcosian | Commander Arctico
Appearance: "I may seem like a weakling to most, but I hold powers that could challenge even King Cold and Cooler at their individualized full power, but unlike them, I won't let it go to my head!
Species: Arcosian/Frieza's Race/Frost Demon
Backstory:
Born about 30 Years before the events of Infinite Justice: Beyond, Arctico was formerly an elite in the service of King Cold's Elite Forces, serving briefly as his personal advisory and then bodyguard after King Cold discovered Arctico's abnormally high power level. However, Arctico was then transferred to Cold's youngest son, Frieza prior to the Genocide of the Saiyan's took place. Already having been somewhat impacted by the Planet Trade Organization's brutality to subjugated worlds, Lord Arctico defected from Frieza's faction, followed by a group of High Power Level Individuals, forming a breakaway faction that helped subjugated planets break the iron grasp of the Planet Trade Organization while Arctico delved into the powers of his race, learning of multiple sub-transformation that were beyond even that of the Super Evolution form. With this new found discovery, Arctico eventually mastered all Sub-transformations and waited until the time was right to take Cooler, Frieza, and King Cold out one at a time.

Powers and Abilities
  • Ki/Ki Blast: Although stronger than Frieza's Final Form at 2% and Fourth Form Cooler, Arctico is capable of many Ki-related feats and can also use Ki to temporarily boost up his power to an extent, His abilities Include but are not restricted to: Death Beam/Full Power Death Beam, Death Ball, Crazy Finger Beam/Death Bullet, and even Supernova
  • Telekinesis: Like all other Arcosians, Arctico is very much able to utilize Telekinesis for simple levitation and/or fighting against enemies, currently, Lord Arctico is able to use temporary paralysis to keep his enemy in place momentarily.
  • Transformation: Although technically in his Super-Evolution Form, Lord Arctico has stated that he has mastered numerous Sub-Forms In which he has placed a number of restrictions that require him to meet before he can transform into his Final Form that holds almost all of his powers. Currently, Lord Arctico has decided to restrict himself to his base Super Evolution Form, deciding to hold off on introducing his "Ultra Evolution Form"

Weaknesses:
  • Due to the number of restrictions on his Sub-Transformations, Lord Arctico's transformations seem to be rather a hindrance than a help to him as one of the restrictions also require a good consumption of energy on his part.
  • Like his counterparts, upon transforming into his Ultra-Evolutionized State (His True Final Form), Lord Arctico has a tendency to goad on about the superiority of that power, believing that his Ultra-Evolution is a form that is above even the strongest of his opponents.

Base Form (Super Evolution), First Ascended Form (1st Sub Transformation), Second Ascended State (2nd Sub Transformation), Third Ascended State (3rd Sub Transformation), Ultra-Evolutionized Form (Final Sub Transformation/Final Form & Full Power)

Destructive Capacity: Planetary Level (Large), Pre-Star Level, Star Level, Pre-Stellar/Solar System Level, Stellar/Solar System Level
Speed: Mach 10 (3402m/s), Mach 100 (34,029m/s), Mach 1000 (340,290m/s), Mach 10,000 (3,402,900m/s), Sub-relativistic (1% of Light Speed - 29,979,245m/s)
Durability: Planet Level, Multi Planet Level, Pre-Star Level, Solar System Level , Pre-Small Galaxy Level
Lifting Strength: Class M (10^6 - 10^9 kg), Class G (10^9 - 10^12 kg), Class T (10^12 - 10^15 kg), Class P (10^15 - 10^18 kg), Pre-Class E
Striking Strength: Class PJ, Class EJ, Class ZJ, Class YJ, Class NJ

Stamina: Near-Limitless
Standard Equipment: Purple Scouter (Although he can still sense power levels, Lord Arctico prefers to constantly upgrade his scouter in order to prevent its destruction)
Intelligence: Very High, Roughly 200

Optional stuff.
Theme song:
- Greetings, I am Lord Arctico, You should be Humbled that You've gained my attention, as well as worried.
- Be Honored!, This Is the Very First Time I've ever Been Forced to Transform!
- Why You Little-, To Think I've been pushed this far...
- Wretched Scum!, I'll Kill You!!
- Looks Like I Can't Hold Back Here... You're Going To Die Here and Now!
- Bonus Soundtrack: I'm More Than Happy To Help You Know...

Random Facts about your character:
- Although Arctico prefers to fight, sometimes he can find a reasonable way to settle differences other than fighting.
- He Also has the Appetite of a Full-Blooded Saiyan.
- Lord Arctico Is basically a Gentlemen, preferring to address people the way they want to be addressed, but will occasionally bow to his enemy as a sign of respect to them.
- Unlike Frieza, King Cold, or Cooler, Arctico does not look down on his opponent as If they are lesser than him, he looks to them with a type of mutual respect for one another.
Last edited by The Fallen Jedi on Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:36 am

And keep In mind, the stats for Arctico's abilities are subject to change, as I have no plans to reveal Arctico's Final Sub Transformation, or his Ultra Evolution Form during the Frost Saga, but it will be introduced in the saga after that one.
Last edited by The Fallen Jedi on Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:39 am

How does he have Psionic Manipulation?
Making Dragon Ball Z Overpowered Since the Founding of Infinite Justice

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:41 am

Rob Halfordia wrote:How does he have Psionic Manipulation?

I figured he could have the time to learn about Psionics, considering that he has sat around waiting and training all of his life to first face Cooler and then Frieza, and considering that he mastered Telekinesis, I figured It would serve as something like a gateway to the abilities of Psionics.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:43 am

The Fallen Jedi wrote:

I figured he could have the time to learn about Psionics, considering that he has sat around waiting and training all of his life to first face Cooler and then Frieza, and considering that he mastered Telekinesis, I figured It would serve as something like a gateway to the abilities of Psionics.

It's not something you can just learn.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:47 am

Rob Halfordia wrote:
The Fallen Jedi wrote:

It's not something you can just learn.

Right, and he's been training ever since he defected from the Planet Trade Organization, just prior to the Genocide of the Saiyans, this was a process In which he carefully took, using almost all of his free time training or conversing with his subordinates, and most of the time he would converse with his Subordinates as he was training.

He had mastered Ki Usage, so all he needed to master was Telekinesis first, which took him a short time considering that most Arcosians are capable of Telekinesis, so he spent most of his time honing his Psionic Capabilities.

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Founded: May 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:50 am

Are we still doing a Cell saga?
What don't you understand? I CAN'T DIE!
As if that gives you an excuse to live.

Smoke the Meth Bobby. Smoke it All

Me lookin' hella swaggy
DragonBall Super Trailer#1

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:39 am

The Fallen Jedi wrote:
Rob Halfordia wrote:It's not something you can just learn.

Right, and he's been training ever since he defected from the Planet Trade Organization, just prior to the Genocide of the Saiyans, this was a process In which he carefully took, using almost all of his free time training or conversing with his subordinates, and most of the time he would converse with his Subordinates as he was training.

He had mastered Ki Usage, so all he needed to master was Telekinesis first, which took him a short time considering that most Arcosians are capable of Telekinesis, so he spent most of his time honing his Psionic Capabilities.

You can't just learn straight up Psionic Manipulation. Any Ki user can master telekinesis, so he's really not that special. Also, put the nerf bat to those stats, medium style.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse