NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, OOC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Would you Rather get...

Alex's Sentry Serum
56%
Valka's Mjolnir and Gungnir
44%

Total votes : 18

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:26 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:
The Rebel Alliances wrote:Well a couple days ago I purchased a Portable Pokemon Device, otherwise known as a Game Boy Advance SP along with Emerald. I just beat Roxanne but it took me three times to do it. So, I guess you can say that my trainer's Pokemon story is off to a...rocky start. :p

That was a bad pun. And you should feel bad.

Gonna guess you have Torchic? I'm more of a Swampert guy myself.

Finland SSR wrote:Temp, mind jumping in?

This little thing called "school," and this other thing called "I hate posting on my phone" have pushed that back to now.

I'm on the way.

Feel bad? Nah man I shameless. It was a slow ball and I had to swing.

Anyways yes a Torchic. For Hoenn, that is my favorite starter. Kanto is Bulbasaur and Johto is Chikorita. Sinnoh is Piplup.

Also, about to read up that IC. Anyone want to meet a ancient Spartan woman?
If not, it is not too late to retcon and go with another Idea I have.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:32 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:That was a bad pun. And you should feel bad.

Gonna guess you have Torchic? I'm more of a Swampert guy myself.

This little thing called "school," and this other thing called "I hate posting on my phone" have pushed that back to now.

I'm on the way.

Feel bad? Nah man I shameless. It was a slow ball and I had to swing.

Anyways yes a Torchic. For Hoenn, that is my favorite starter. Kanto is Bulbasaur and Johto is Chikorita. Sinnoh is Piplup.

Figures. Disregarding that I like Mudkip the best in Gen III, grass is "easy mode," water is "medium," and fire is "hard mode." This is because the first 2 gyms of almost every game are weak/neutral to grass and strong against fire, while the first is weak to water and the second is indifferent to water. IDK if it was intentional, but that's been almost every game.

What about gen V and VI? Or have you not played them?

If you want to go to Namek, sure.
If you want to be on Earth, ask someone else.
If you want to go on a separate space adventure, ask Atria. But you have to have a spaceship or breath in space.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:38 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:Feel bad? Nah man I shameless. It was a slow ball and I had to swing.

Figures. Disregarding that I like Mudkip the best in Gen III, grass is "easy mode," water is "medium," and fire is "hard mode." This is because the first 2 gyms of almost every game are weak/neutral to grass and strong against fire, while the first is weak to water and the second is indifferent to water. IDK if it was intentional, but that's been almost every game.

If you want to go on a separate space adventure, ask Atria. But you have to have a spaceship or breath in space.

Johto is actually hard for grass type starters, but that seems tobe the only one. Birds for the first gym is not Chikorita's friend. I dont really think of them on difficulty settings though, considering that by the time you make it to the first gym you can at least catch one pokemon that does well their in type advantage. I had a Lotad, Beatifly and Wingull but still had to challenge twice more. That darn Rock Tomb is brutal.

Anyways, No I have not played those latest generations yet. Plan to eventually.

Really I am on Earth at the moment in my first and only post. Star's character is in Gotham, I could perhaps have Sophia move there.

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:43 pm

Charmera wrote:Oh Neros, I responded to Val with Lisa in case you missed that. :)

OMG
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:44 pm

New Neros wrote:
Charmera wrote:Oh Neros, I responded to Val with Lisa in case you missed that. :)

OMG

:blink: :unsure:
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:51 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:Figures. Disregarding that I like Mudkip the best in Gen III, grass is "easy mode," water is "medium," and fire is "hard mode." This is because the first 2 gyms of almost every game are weak/neutral to grass and strong against fire, while the first is weak to water and the second is indifferent to water. IDK if it was intentional, but that's been almost every game.

Johto is actually hard for grass type starters, but that seems tobe the only one. Birds for the first gym is not Chikorita's friend. I dont really think of them on difficulty settings though, considering that by the time you make it to the first gym you can at least catch one pokemon that does well their in type advantage. I had a Lotad, Beatifly and Wingull but still had to challenge twice more. That darn Rock Tomb is brutal.

Really I am on Earth at the moment in my first and only post. Star's character is in Gotham, I could perhaps have Sophia move there.

Are you going to have hype for the Ranger/Evil Team RP Jordy and I started work on in the CoM thread? You were half of the inspiration.

I just think Swampert is badass. Fire-Fighting has been done to death now, but Water-Ground is still a unique typing for starters, IIRC.

Also: Rock>Flying, Rock>Bug. Beautifly is dead when you step in.
Last edited by The Templar High Council on Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:59 pm

Are you going to have hype for the Ranger/Evil Team RP Jordy and I started work on in the CoM thread? You were half of the inspiration.

I just think Swampert is badass. Fire-Fighting has been done to death now, but Water-Ground is still a unique typing for starters, IIRC.

Beautifly actually won the battle for me. Spammed absorb. But it was luck, Roxanne used a bunch of hardens and tackles which were useless. So, between the three of them I had Wingull use Water Guns, Lotad absorbs and Bueatifly absorbs. Finally took a badge from it. I also just enjoy Grass types in general, my favorite type.

As for the Pokemon RP, I know I was pitching the idea but It may be a little early to start that. I was speaking in terms of a future project. I would have to drop at least one RP to take that on now. When do ya'll want to have it up?

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:12 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:Are you going to have hype for the Ranger/Evil Team RP Jordy and I started work on in the CoM thread? You were half of the inspiration.

Beautifly actually won the battle for me. Spammed absorb. But it was luck, Roxanne used a bunch of hardens and tackles which were useless. So, between the three of them I had Wingull use Water Guns, Lotad absorbs and Bueatifly absorbs. Finally took a badge from it. I also just enjoy Grass types in general, my favorite type.

As for the Pokemon RP, I know I was pitching the idea but It may be a little early to start that. I was speaking in terms of a future project. I would have to drop at least one RP to take that on now. When do ya'll want to have it up?

I seemed to forget that the AI are occasionally very dumb.

We don't know when, but I'd love it if you voiced your opinion on it. I can wait until you have a free slot in your RP roster, it's no trouble.

The Abel Imaginarium
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Abel Imaginarium » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:38 pm

Hoorah. Yeah wats been going on guys. Is there alot to catch up with if I were to app right now?

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:43 pm

The Abel Imaginarium wrote:Hoorah. Yeah wats been going on guys. Is there alot to catch up with if I were to app right now?

Depens on your meaning of "a lot".
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:13 pm

The Abel Imaginarium wrote:Hoorah. Yeah wats been going on guys. Is there alot to catch up with if I were to app right now?

Not really man, some dudes are about to fight this arcs main baddie, but others are getting shiznit done on Earth. Hop in whenever and wherever! Namek is pretty much wrapped up though, and the only real thing to be missed is introductions and interactions, plotwise, we're early as hell!

If it helps any, I didn't join the main Infinite Justice plotline until like, the very end of the second arc and finally participated in their third arc. We're always open and anyone can jump in at any time, haha.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Asterdan
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 14, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:20 pm

I have returned. Now to see if there's any way for me to jump back in xD I'll have Jackson be finished with all of his armors.
You can call me Aster. Yes, I did revive this nation... Again...

If you aren't hurting anyone, putting anyone in danger, or infringing on the rights of others, it isn't the governments business what you do.
Bill Weld 2020

Nassan
Envoy

Founded: Mar 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Nassan » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:07 pm

Asterdan wrote:I have returned. Now to see if there's any way for me to jump back in xD I'll have Jackson be finished with all of his armors.

Hey, would it be possible for a Nathan-Jackson interaction where Nathan requests Jackson to build a sentinel-based armour for him?

EDIT: Also, welcome back. :)
Last edited by Nassan on Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
moaannnnnnnnnn

Asterdan
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 14, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:11 pm

Nassan wrote:
Asterdan wrote:I have returned. Now to see if there's any way for me to jump back in xD I'll have Jackson be finished with all of his armors.

Hey, would it be possible for a Nathan-Jackson interaction where Nathan requests Jackson to build a sentinel-based armour for him?

EDIT: Also, welcome back. :)

It should be possible, although right now his main goal is to get a human body again xD
You can call me Aster. Yes, I did revive this nation... Again...

If you aren't hurting anyone, putting anyone in danger, or infringing on the rights of others, it isn't the governments business what you do.
Bill Weld 2020

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:58 pm

Due to the fact that the Frost Saga seems quite a ways away, I need to know what is the extent of Destructive Capacity that Lord Arctico can take, because I've come up with something for him that allows him to go somewhat beyond his Super-Evolutionized Form.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:54 am

Augustin vs Second Form Frieza - Two very long posts and a lot of fighting between them.
Augustin vs Third Form Frieza - A single paragraph. At least thus far.

Should give you a sense of power scale here.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Abel Imaginarium
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Abel Imaginarium » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:21 am

New Neros wrote:

Not really man, some dudes are about to fight this arcs main baddie, but others are getting shiznit done on Earth. Hop in whenever and wherever! Namek is pretty much wrapped up though, and the only real thing to be missed is introductions and interactions, plotwise, we're early as hell!

If it helps any, I didn't join the main Infinite Justice plotline until like, the very end of the second arc and finally participated in their third arc. We're always open and anyone can jump in at any time, haha.

Lol nice. Righto man. I have a half-complete app for finish then. Look forward to RPing with yall soon ;)

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:35 am

Oh Atria. This:
Name/Alias: Virgil / Unit 9 / "Star Locust"

Appearance(Pics are fine, include costume if needed!): http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-DEchQxGaWzs/U ... 0x1280.jpg

Species: Android

Backstory: Not much is known about the enigmatic figure known as Virgil. She appears on world after world, slaughtering all the lifeforms she finds. When confronted by any galactic authority like the Lanterns, she simply disappears. She can scour planets of life if left unopposed, but tends to leave the planet itself intact. She does her killing slowly and methodically, preferring to resort to chemical and biological weapons over brute force.

Powers and Abilities:
Android Phisology
Biological Weaponary Suite: Programmed with biological weaponry, including multiple synthetic diseases she can release into the air around her or inject into the bloodstream of her foes.
Chemical Weaponary Suite: Programmed with multiple chemical weapons, including kryptonite warheads, countless toxins and many deadly gasses.
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Nuclear_Manipulation
Anti-organic programming: Programmed with Considerable knowledge on the weaknesses of almost all known life forms and the many ways to kill them.
Life form Analyzation: She can analyze life forms for weaknesses and strengths.
One man (Woman) Army: http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/One-Man_Army

Weaknesses:
Completetly inept against androids (Unless they’re from her own series, in which case she’s good.)
She's not very good at co-operating with others.
Needs time to adapt to her foes, often taking more time to strategise the stronger her foe is.
Tends to prefer ranged combat, and will keep her distance even from weaker foes. She can participate in melee combat, but is noticeably less efficient at it.

Destructive Capacity: Planetary

Speed: 100,000,000 m/s

Durability: Planetary

Lifting Strength: Class T

Striking Strength: Class YJ

Standard Equipment: Her own personal ship, “Annihilator”

Intelligence: Highly Intelligent and calculating when it comes to killing, in fact near genius at dealing death. Insanely skilled in the art of extermination, combat and slaughter. Though, in a sense, she knows only death. Otherwise she’s rather dumb. For example, she knows all the weaknesses of Kryptonians and many methods to killing them, but she's a very poor communicator.

Optional stuff.

Theme song:

Random Facts about your character:

---

Do I need to change it? Is it acceptable?
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:39 am

Is it your own personal villain?
Making Dragon Ball Z Overpowered Since the Founding of Infinite Justice

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:41 am

Rob Halfordia wrote:Is it your own personal villain?

Personal? Not especially.
I have some plans for her. Though anyone is free to fight her.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:43 am

Charmera wrote:
Rob Halfordia wrote:Is it your own personal villain?

Personal? Not especially.

Well, it's definitely not a hero

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:45 am

Rob Halfordia wrote:
Charmera wrote:Personal? Not especially.

Oh yeah. She's a villain. :p

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:50 am

Charmera wrote:
Rob Halfordia wrote:

Oh yeah. She's a villain. :p

Accepted as personal villain.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:31 am

Yo Rob, do you know what is the absolute limit for Lord Arctico's Destructive Capacity?

Nassan
Envoy

Founded: Mar 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Nassan » Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:50 am

Nassan wrote:So, this is an application for a Villain-ish/Anti-Hero and also, most likely the antagonist of most of my other characters' stories.

Name/Alias: Ivan

Appearance(Pics are fine, include costume if needed!):

Species: Demon

Backstory:
Not much is known of Ivan's origin.

He was birthed out of the flaming rocks of hell. He screamed as he felt burning hot lava dripping off his bare skin. He was guided but nothing except for a voice in his head. A voice yearning for power. A demoness emerged from the cloud of ash ahead of him. The demoness explained to Ivan of his destiny, explained to him of his powers. As Ivan listened on, his eyes glistened at the sight of the demoness, the demoness stopped and commanded Ivan to follow her, as a part of her, but Ivan refused, and instead he took her, all of her.

What could he do? He wanted it, he had to have it.

Ivan instantly regretted that decision as another figured leaped out of the ashes and rammed him into the wall. Even as he held the power of both his own and the demoness', he was ill-matched. He was bashed repeatedly against the burning rocks of hell. Ivan crimson eyes had waned into a faded colour of pale-blue. Ivan fell onto his knees and begged. He begged for forgiveness, mercy, a second chance. Ivan reasoned that he didn't know better, but the demon continued to creep closer, inching forward to deliver the final blow, Ivan leapt forward and gouged the demon's eyes. As the demon screamed and yelled in agony, his bellows shaking the very foundation of hell, Ivan leaped and vanished into a cloud of smoke.

On the day of his birth, Ivan understood. He understood what it meant to be a demon. Survival of the fittest.

He could get used to this.

Powers and Abilities:
Demon physiology

Hell-Fire Manipulation
Ivan can generate and manipulate the mystical flames of hell, which can completely destroy anything. Hell-fire can either cause excruciating pain upon contact or instant death, depending on Ivan’s intentions.

Contracting
Ivan can give a person a power, an object of power or change nearly any event within their power to something as trivial as transporting them to a location or as simple as knowledge on something, usually in exchange for something Ivan desires.

Demonic Possession
Users may take the body of another, by stealing their motor functions and senses. This would also bestow the body a small portion of Ivan’s powers. Ivan’s powers do not diminish if he’s in possession of a mortal body, but most bodies do deteriorate over time to the point of decay.

Demon Magic
The user is capable of using demonic magic to achieve several feats such as creating, destroying and reconstructing anything.

Shape-Shifting
Ivan has the power power to transform and reshape the form of his body.

Spear profiecency
Ivan possess great skill in wielding a spear.

Weaknesses:
-Powers diminish the longer he’s away from hell.

-Requires a human host if he wishes to stay on Earth for a long period of time.

-Ivan’s only 10 years old, and it shows in his temperament.

-Ivan’s also extremely ambitious, this along with his adolescent temperament causes him to occasionally make extremely stupid decisions.

Destructive Capacity: Omnipotent in his own domain in hell. Potentially Moon-Level outside of his domain [Diminishes quickly and stagnates at Large Building Level]

Speed: Omnipotent in his own domain in hell. 100m/s outside of his domain. [Also able to teleport at will]

Durability: Omnipotent in his own domain in hell. Potentially Moon Level outside of his domain [Diminishes quickly and stagnates at Large Building Level]

Lifting Strength: Omnipotent in his own domain in hell. Potentially Class G outside of his domain [Diminishes quickly and stagnates at Class 10]

Striking Strength: Omnipotent in his own domain in hell. Potentially Class YJ outside of his domain [Diminishes quickly and stagnates at high Class MJ]

Standard Equipment: Ivan frequently wields an Uru-Forged Spear he'd obtained from a deal with an Asgardian.

Intelligence: Potentially genius level, but his adolescent and brash personality often obscures his judgement.

Random Facts about your character:
- Ivan has a really unusual and unhealthy obsession with human sports drinks, most notably Monster Energy drinks.

Backstory's done. Do tell if anything's wrong.
Last edited by Nassan on Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
moaannnnnnnnnn

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse