NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, OOC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Would you Rather get...

Alex's Sentry Serum
56%
Valka's Mjolnir and Gungnir
44%

Total votes : 18

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:32 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:
Charmera wrote:Still really not sure what to have Julie do Atria...
Is there anything she can do apart from staying on the ship?

This really was intended for Alex to be solo. Sorry.

Fair enough.
Would Alex have told her to stay with the ship or something?
I just need to find something to do with her...
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:33 pm

Charmera wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:This really was intended for Alex to be solo. Sorry.

Fair enough.

He would have told her to do whatever she wants provided it doesn't hurt him.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:36 pm

Charmera wrote:Fair enough.

He would have told her to do whatever she wants provided it doesn't hurt him.

Alright...
Maybe something could attack the ship?
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:49 pm

Posted, only the last part of the mega-post concerns niggas fighting Frieza.

>implying neros can't pull another motherfucking rabbit out the hat
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:58 pm

Sure Charmera. Alex is kinda almost dead from nearly being one-shot by Nightmare.

Name/Alias: Susan Jackson/ Lil'E

Appearance(Pics are fine, include costume if needed!):

Species: Human

Backstory: Susan was pretty much your average 9 year old girl. She had her childhood heroes. Particularly Wonder Woman. Every birthday since she was capable of regular thought, she wished that she could have powers just like her heroes. On the night of her 9th birthday, his wish had been granted. She had a dream where a mysterious man who went by the name E, offered her enough power to make her strong enough to defeat any of the bad guys she was so desperate to fight. Of course, her being 9 years old at the time and saw no repercussions to this, accepted.

Susan got more than she bargained for. Her powers were completely out of control. She literally lifted her house 50 feet into the air, transmuted several pieces of furniture into cake and candy, and almost teleported her entire neighborhood into the Shi'ar Imperium. Everyone around her was terrified of her, but she loved it. She couldn't control it, but she knew she would one day know how to control them. And then she would be the hero she always wanted to be. Even if everyone around her was scared out of their minds of her.

Powers and Abilities: Chaos Magic: Susan is capable of manipulating Chaos Magic. This allows her to do almost anything. However she has little, if any control over what actually happens. Simple stuff like changing small probabilities like a coin flip is relatively easy, however more complicated stuff she currently does not know how to to do. She can also do simple stuff like teleportation where she can see and telekinesis on a rather average scale. Magic blasts are also relatively easy for her.

Weaknesses: She's as tough as any 9 year old child.
Susan also has very little control over her powers.

Destructive Capacity: Virtually limitless.

Speed: Teleportation

Durability: 9 year old girl.

Lifting Strength: 9 year old girl.

Striking Strength: 9 year old girl.

Standard Equipment: Her clothes

Intelligence: About as smart as someone twice her age.

Optional stuff.

Theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZTc5Ue5Xcw

Random Facts about your character: She loves Dragons.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:12 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Sure Charmera. Alex is kinda almost dead from nearly being one-shot by Nightmare.

Alright. Should I have someone specific?
I might be able to used this as an opertunity to introduce one of Lisa's "Sisters"...

Name/Alias: Virgil / Unit 9

Appearance(Pics are fine, include costume if needed!): http://www.wallpapersct.com/wallpapers/ ... 0x1280.jpg

Species: Android

Backstory: Not much is known about the enigmatic figure known as Virgil. She appears on world after world, slaughtering all the lifeforms she finds. When confronted by any galactic authority like the Lanterns, she simply disappears. She can scour planets of life if left unopposed, but tends to leave the planet itself intact. She does her killing slowly and methodically, preferring to resort to chemical and biological weapons over brute force.

Powers and Abilities:
Android Phisology
Biological Weaponary Suite: Programmed with biological weaponry, including multiple synthetic diseases she can release into the air around her or inject into the bloodstream of her foes.
Chemical Weaponary Suite: Programmed with multiple chemical weapons, including kryptonite warheads, countless toxins and many deadly gasses.
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Nuclear_Manipulation
Anti-organic programming: Programmed with Considerable knowledge on the weaknesses of almost all known life forms and the many ways to kill them.
Life form Analyzation: She can analyze life forms for weaknesses and strengths.
One man (Woman) Army: http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/One-Man_Army

Weaknesses: Completetly inept against androids (Unless they’re from her own series, in which case she’s good.)

Destructive Capacity: Planetary

Speed: 100,000,000 m/s

Durability: Planetary

Lifting Strength: Class T

Striking Strength: Class YJ

Standard Equipment: Her own personal ship, “Annihilator”

Intelligence: Highly Intelligent and calculating when it comes to killing, in fact near genius at dealing death. Insanely skilled in the art of extermination, combat and slaughter. Though, in a sense, she knows only death. Otherwise she’s rather dumb. For example, she knows all the weaknesses of Kryptonians and many methods to killing them, but she's a very poor communicator.

Optional stuff.

Theme song:

Random Facts about your character:
Last edited by Charmera on Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:13 pm

Sweet mother of all that is unholy in 7 layers of hell why?
Making Dragon Ball Z Overpowered Since the Founding of Infinite Justice

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:14 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:Sweet mother of all that is unholy in 7 layers of hell why?

:? What?
Last edited by Charmera on Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:15 pm

What is with all of these kids?

Anyways, I have a couple paragraphs saved in a draft. So, a post will be up tonight.

As for Goku vs Naruto. It really is not even, I saw a video on this and it explained quite well how DBZ is just on a different power level than Naruto. I even like Naruto better, to me it has the better written characters and story arcs and that is where it shines. Not saying DBZ does not, but really after a while it seems to be training, boss battle and repeat. No, I have not watched it yet all the way. (I do plan to however to research Goku) But the largest factor in Naruto's downfall is reaction speed.

Simply put, it is not there. Only a Naruto character with highly advanced ocular ninjutsu could even hope to track the movements of most DBZ characters. Such as the Uchiha, but then, they have to be fast enough to react. Go back to the basic fight the first time Sasuke sparred against Rock Lee, Sasuke could see Rock Lee, but he was simply too slow to do anything about it. Naruto could not even see him. And when Rock Lee battled Gaara in his inner gates form, no one at all could track him.

Goku during Raditz would easily be Rock Lee base speed. Perhaps more, any farther in and Goku is simply blitzing everyone before they can do anything at all.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:18 pm

Charmera wrote:
Rob Halfordia wrote:Sweet mother of all that is unholy in 7 layers of hell why?

:? What?

I was referring to Fifty Sue up there

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:19 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:
Charmera wrote: :? What?

I was referring to Fifty Sue up there

Oh, so you were not referring to the planetary genocidal being that wipes out entire worlds for hobbies? :roll:

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:20 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:
Rob Halfordia wrote:I was referring to Fifty Sue up there

Oh, so you were not referring to the planetary genocidal being that wipes out entire worlds for hobbies? :roll:

Ultron, Nightmare, or Unit 9? :P

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:22 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:I was referring to Fifty Sue up there

I guess this is the greenlight to make my own planet wiping genocidal being.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:24 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Sure Charmera. Alex is kinda almost dead from nearly being one-shot by Nightmare.

... Wait, I may have misunderstood this...
Do you want Julie to drag him back to the ship or something?

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:25 pm

Charmera wrote:

... Wait, I may have misunderstood this...

Alex is in the ship. Though there is a large bruise on his face. He's out cold. He got punched there by Nightmare.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:26 pm

Charmera wrote:... Wait, I may have misunderstood this...

Alex is in the ship. Though there is a large bruise on his face. He's out cold. He got punched there by Nightmare.

Oh, I thought he was in another ship for some reason.
Does the ship have a medical bay?

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:27 pm

Charmera wrote:

Oh, I thought he was in another ship for some reason.

Likely. You don't have to keep asking me stuff unless it involves Nightmare or the characters I'm using. AKA, Ronan, Puff, Nightmare and Alex himself.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:29 pm

Charmera wrote:Oh, I thought he was in another ship for some reason.

Likely. You don't have to keep asking me stuff unless it involves Nightmare or the characters I'm using. AKA, Ronan, Puff, Nightmare and Alex himself.

Okay. I'll have her drag him into the med bay.
Sorry if I am pestering you...
Last edited by Charmera on Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:32 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:TBH, I didn't expect anyone to know anything else extensive about Naruto. I didn't check my facts, and it's been a little while since I read the end.

BUT. Still doesn't mean Naruto's a pushover. One thing I'm certain about is that Rasenshuriken can kill the cells where it hits, and cuts them off from chakra. Still not sure how ki compares to chakra, but if they're similar, then that would be a bit of a problem.

Yeah but honestly I don't see it actually hitting Goku. Naruto's caught people with it who don't move anywhere near as fast as DBZ characters have.
The Templar High Council wrote:I coulda sworn Naruto/Sasuke broke through to one of Kaguya's dimensions while Kakashi and Sakura were there. And didn't they have to subdue the Juubi?
Oh wait, they had to pull the 9 beasts out of Obito... I instinctively put the tails together into the Juubi. My bad.

Nah, IIRC it was only through Obito's Mangekyo Sharingan that they were able to manipulate Kaguya's dimensional doors and open one for Sasuke to come back through.

I mean, Naruto's fired off Rasengan that are at least Spirit Bomb size, IIRC. But you are right about the Mangekyo.

Rob Halfordia wrote:You are assuming that any Naruto character could land an attack. Gotenks and higher are sub relativistic, and that includes SSJ3 Goku. I grant you SSJ would not be a stomp, and maybe not even SSJ2 (but it would end quickly), but SSJ3 and SSJG? That's a roflstomp.

Yeah, SSJG is pretty redic, and 3 is probably also out of the range. I just want it understood that Naruto isn't a pushover.

The Rebel Alliances wrote:I saw a video on this and it explained quite well how DBZ is just on a different power level than Naruto.

Now THIS I can understand. I'm comparing best of a series vs best of a series, not based on their individual capabilities. "If the best is a peak, then there has to be a way to compare everything between them proportionately," was how I was thinking.

The Republic of Atria wrote:-snip the demon-

I know that picture! Get it out! GET IT OUT!!!
:p
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:46 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:Yeah but honestly I don't see it actually hitting Goku. Naruto's caught people with it who don't move anywhere near as fast as DBZ characters have.

Nah, IIRC it was only through Obito's Mangekyo Sharingan that they were able to manipulate Kaguya's dimensional doors and open one for Sasuke to come back through.

I mean, Naruto's fired off Rasengan that are at least Spirit Bomb size, IIRC. But you are right about the Mangekyo.

Rob Halfordia wrote:You are assuming that any Naruto character could land an attack. Gotenks and higher are sub relativistic, and that includes SSJ3 Goku. I grant you SSJ would not be a stomp, and maybe not even SSJ2 (but it would end quickly), but SSJ3 and SSJG? That's a roflstomp.

Yeah, SSJG is pretty redic, and 3 is probably also out of the range. I just want it understood that Naruto isn't a pushover.

The Rebel Alliances wrote:I saw a video on this and it explained quite well how DBZ is just on a different power level than Naruto.

Now THIS I can understand. I'm comparing best of a series vs best of a series, not based on their individual capabilities. "If the best is a peak, then there has to be a way to compare everything between them proportionately," was how I was thinking.

The Republic of Atria wrote:-snip the demon-

I know that picture! Get it out! GET IT OUT!!!
:p

Yeah, some series just are not comparable. In the vast multiverse there are many levels of power and leagues of OP. Naruto as a series is far from OP. There is a reason DBZ was picked to fit in with DC and MARVEL, because for an anime to fit in with the likes of Superman, HULK and Thor, you just about need a Super Saiyan.

I also love Star Wars and while Darth Vader is certainly a match for Batman(Dont ask, Bat in the Sun made a video on this) and could easily match someone like Wolverine. I would never have him fight Darkseid.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:03 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:Name/Alias: Damien Jacobs

Appearance(Pics are fine, include costume if needed!):

Species: Mutant Human

Backstory:
Damien was born to two mutants of rather pathetic power, one of two fraternal twins. However, unlike their parents, these twins were extraordinarily powerful, with Damien having psionic manipulation in his skill set, and John, his brother, having magnetism powers. Damien never had a very firm grasp on his powers, but was able to use basic abilities and techniques.

He lived with loving parents and his brother up until around the age of 2, when his parents were killed by a strange disease that related to their genetics, a trait not passed on to the twins. They were discovered by the police, and taken to an orphanage, which they ran away from around the age of 6.

They now live on the street, getting money through whatever means, whether they have to use their powers in illicit gambling, or just plain stealing. But, Damien maintained a relatively positive outlook on life, not letting the awful circumstances dampen his spirits. At least, he acts that way on the outside, as a way to try to convince himself and his brother that things aren't so bad, when they really are. Occasionally, he let's his anger slip out, especially when someone wrongs him.

Powers and Abilities:
Psionic Manipulation
*these are subject to change

Weaknesses:
- Limited control over Psionics due to age and lack of experience
- He's a kid, and also thinks like one
- Can get cocky
- Prone to anger

Destructive Capacity: Wall Level

Speed: 20 mph

Durability: Peak Human Level

Lifting Strength: 300 kg/661 lbs

Striking Strength: Tree Level

Standard Equipment:
Clothes and what not

Intelligence: He's got slightly above average intelligence for his age, though lacks in common sense somewhat. Not much more intelligent than the average 7 year old.

Optional stuff.

Theme song:

Random Facts about your character:

Edited the bio and whatnot to slightly better fit the character.
Last edited by Rob Halfordia on Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:04 pm

Oh, just realized with my character being so old she could have known Jonah Hex. Perhaps the two could have had some sort of relationship?

Jonah is a bad@$$. Just referencing him in a post would be cool.

I would love to see a a Death Battle between Rurouni Kenshin and Jonah Hex.
East meets West

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:09 pm

Rebel, I have a challenge for you. Let's see if you can make your next hundred posts without once mentioning a Death Battle, an old console, anything having to do with Sega or a nostalgic video game.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:11 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:Rebel, I have a challenge for you. Let's see if you can make your next hundred posts without once mentioning a Death Battle, an old console, anything having to do with Sega or a nostalgic video game.

Not gonna happen.

I know my limits. You may be able to tempt the sh*tpost king with meaningless challenges. But not this Rebel. 8)

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:16 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:Rebel, I have a challenge for you. Let's see if you can make your next hundred posts without once mentioning a Death Battle, an old console, anything having to do with Sega or a nostalgic video game.

Not gonna happen.

I know my limits. You may be able to tempt the sh*tpost king with meaningless challenges. But not this Rebel. 8)

I see. You can't do it then?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse