NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, OOC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Would you Rather get...

Alex's Sentry Serum
56%
Valka's Mjolnir and Gungnir
44%

Total votes : 18

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:12 am

Charmera wrote:
Rob Halfordia wrote:You know, I just thought about it, and due to my characters power of Psionic Manipulation, he probably has better mental fortitude than Max.

By the way, none of your powers can beat Psionic Manipulation on a mastered level. Soon...

Does that work on Androids?

Also, why does everyone want to be overpowered...

I want to make Neros feel less special lol

You see, IJ, although awesome, is the subject of a strange RP phenomenon called "power inflation". Some person becomes too strong, others try to catch up, the first person thinks he is underpowered and powers up more, thus creating a circle of constant power increase.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:14 am

The Rebel Alliances wrote:I am thinking of using Mythical Beastiary for my character's ability. Only able to transform into modestly powerful creatures at first before unlocking far more powerful ones...

A furry?! Rebel! That's lewd!

Sounds cool to me, though.

Finland SSR wrote:
Charmera wrote:Does that work on Androids?

You see, IJ, although awesome, is the subject of a strange RP phenomenon called "power inflation". Some person becomes too strong, others try to catch up, the first person thinks he is underpowered and powers up more, thus creating a circle of constant power increase.

We have a name for it. Me, Rob, and Atria call it Finlandization behind your back.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:16 am

New Neros wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:While at the same time exchanging that for matter absorption and manipulation.
I feel like it's a fair deal.

Lucien is a Saiyan though. Don't worry Finland, Max still solos your roster.

What you don't know is that you can't harm me unless you strip down completely. After all, the armor on your skin is subject to my... manipulation.

New Neros wrote:We have a name for it. Me, Rob, and Atria call it Finlandization behind your back.

Motherfuckers killed my monkey.
And boy, there come the stereotypes again.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:19 am

New Neros wrote:
The Rebel Alliances wrote:I am thinking of using Mythical Beastiary for my character's ability. Only able to transform into modestly powerful creatures at first before unlocking far more powerful ones...

Finland SSR wrote:I want to make Neros feel less special lol

We have a name for it. Me, Rob, and Atria call it Finlandization behind your back.

I am just having trouble coming up with different powers. But the ability to morph into a Phoenix and a Hydra is pretty damn cool.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:21 am

Finland SSR wrote:
New Neros wrote:

Lucien is a Saiyan though. Don't worry Finland, Max still solos your roster.

What you don't know is that you can't harm me unless you strip down completely. After all, the armor on your skin is subject to my... manipulation.

New Neros wrote:We have a name for it. Me, Rob, and Atria call it Finlandization behind your back.

Motherfuckers killed my monkey.
And boy, there come the stereotypes again.

That was literally why Max was naked in that scene. He knows what's up with Augustin, kek. But I think I described my armor as being a solid-state of energy or some shit in that scene as well.

It's not a stereotype if it's true dawg

The Rebel Alliances wrote:
New Neros wrote:

I am just having trouble coming up with different powers. But the ability to morph into a Phoenix and a Hydra is pretty damn cool.

Speaking of Phoenix, why not tap into the Phoenix Force?!
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:23 am

Rob Halfordia wrote:

We actually aren't, it's more banter than anything. Right now, my character only has Omega potential, and isn't an Omega Level mutant yet.

But yeah, of course it would work on androids at a mastered level. But that won't be for quite sometime. Psionic Manipulation has almost no limits once mastered.

Oh... wonderful.

Finland SSR wrote:

I have seen that. In fact that was part of why Kirana exists. Though she's developed more since I conceived of her... I wanted the opposite of superman for some reason...

Anyway, I'm just a little down at the moment mostly cause I'm running on fumes at the moment... I've been in an Eight hour endless space game...

So that's why I'm rambling and moaning...
Last edited by Charmera on Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:29 am

REBEL!
Be a girl!

I want to make a harem... :p

Anyway, Augustin is healed, so Lisa, Val and Sayaku should notice, I think.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:30 am

Charmera wrote:
Rob Halfordia wrote:We actually aren't, it's more banter than anything. Right now, my character only has Omega potential, and isn't an Omega Level mutant yet.

But yeah, of course it would work on androids at a mastered level. But that won't be for quite sometime. Psionic Manipulation has almost no limits once mastered.

Oh... wonderful.

Finland SSR wrote:I want to make Neros feel less special lol

I have seen that. In fact that was part of why Kirana exists. Though she's developed more since I conceived of her... I wanted the opposite of superman for some reason...

Anyway, I'm just a little down at the moment mostly cause I'm running on fumes at the moment... I've been in an Eight hour endless space game...

Haha, I know that feel with Victoria 2. Playing as China, working towards Westernization when suddenly it's 6AM and I started at 8PM.

I have Endless Space as well, but haven't played it in a long time.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:34 am

OK, I have this concept and am thinking I like it. This woman from ancient Athens was born normal with nothing special about her at all. Lived rather normal in a upper class family until war, plague and all that bad stuff came. Anyways, Athens gets razed and this one soul was spared by Athena and granted the strength to defend herself(Via transforming into mythical creatures) in exchange for becoming a agent of Athena, bound to her direction. She agrees she is granted the aforementioned power, along with immortality. As she cannot age or become sick, can still be killed via gunshot though.

She lives throughout the centuries, long released from her pact with Athena as the latter disappeared when the world ceased to believe in her existence and the woman(Name unknown for now) goes around helping people who are in danger. Lost sailors, wondering travelers ect. Thus making her the source of many of the modern legends of sightings of mythical creatures. And also in a way Earth's first superhero.

What do ya'll think?

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:37 am

The Rebel Alliances wrote:OK, I have this concept and am thinking I like it. This woman from ancient Athens was born normal with nothing special about her at all. Lived rather normal in a upper class family until war, plague and all that bad stuff came. Anyways, Athens gets razed and this one soul was spared by Athena and granted the strength to defend herself(Via transforming into mythical creatures) in exchange for becoming a agent of Athena, bound to her direction. She agrees she is granted the aforementioned power, along with immortality. As she cannot age or become sick, can still be killed via gunshot though.

She lives throughout the centuries, long released from her pact with Athena as the latter disappeared when the world ceased to believe in her existence and the woman(Name unknown for now) goes around helping people who are in danger. Lost sailors, wondering travelers ect. Thus making her the source of many of the modern legends of sightings of mythical creatures. And also in a way Earth's first superhero.

What do ya'll think?

An old Greek chick?

Huh. Maybe not the most appreciated for some, but Ben is right - women are like wine, get finer with age. Besides, thousands of years of experience? It'd be fun.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:38 am

Finland SSR wrote:REBEL!
Be a girl!

I want to make a harem... :p

Anyway, Augustin is healed, so Lisa, Val and Sayaku should notice, I think.

Harem? Lisa is going to be jealous. :p

New Neros wrote:
Charmera wrote:Oh... wonderful.

Haha, I know that feel with Victoria 2. Playing as China, working towards Westernization when suddenly it's 6AM and I started at 8PM.

I have Endless Space as well, but haven't played it in a long time.

Victoria 2... I need to get that game...

I'm playing it with friends and AI, and theres been a lot of bile thrown around... :P
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:42 am

Finland SSR wrote:
The Rebel Alliances wrote:OK, I have this concept and am thinking I like it. This woman from ancient Athens was born normal with nothing special about her at all. Lived rather normal in a upper class family until war, plague and all that bad stuff came. Anyways, Athens gets razed and this one soul was spared by Athena and granted the strength to defend herself(Via transforming into mythical creatures) in exchange for becoming a agent of Athena, bound to her direction. She agrees she is granted the aforementioned power, along with immortality. As she cannot age or become sick, can still be killed via gunshot though.

What do ya'll think?

An old Greek chick?

Huh. Maybe not the most appreciated for some, but Ben is right - women are like wine, get finer with age. Besides, thousands of years of experience? It'd be fun.

Well, I believe I am decided. Minor change from Athens to Sparta though, so I can make her a master at hand to hand combat as well. And app will be done before work today, any idea on who was the major God in Sparta?

Also I need a greek name...

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:50 am

Finland SSR wrote:An old Greek chick?

Well, I believe I am decided. Minor change from Athens to Sparta though, so I can make her a master at hand to hand combat as well. And app will be done before work today, any idea on who was the major God in Sparta?

Why not change the god from Athena to Ares?

Artemis sounds good for a girl, with a greek name?
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:51 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_city ... atron_gods

Just saw this. Sparta praised Ares and Artemis.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:54 am

Finland SSR wrote:An old Greek chick?

I'll give you one guess, and it starts with Ares.

Just use a generator. They're cake.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:22 am

Name/Alias: Sophia (Last Name Unknown)

Appearance: Ancient Beauty

Species: Human

Backstory: Born around 172 BC in the last years of Sparta's independence, Sophia grew up in a comfortable life among the upper class. Revering the Gods and studying the proud history of her people. As she grew older, she became more involved with the political affairs of her city, and was appointed as a consul to the Spartan delegate in Rome. A rare occupation given she is a woman. However, this career was not meant to last, as only a few years later, the Roman Legions began a campaign to conquer Sparta as well as the rest of Greece. With the roman Legion's at the gates, Sophia prayed to Ares and Artemis to spare their city. And with the Romans breaking the defenses, and tearing through the streets, it seemed as if the calls were unanswered. But, in the last hours the Gods saw that Sophia, who had shown reverence and courage while her countrymen wither battled or fled decided that perhaps their people's legacy could live on in her. So, they granted several gifts to the woman, from Ares a masterful knowledge of close quarters combat and strategy. From Artemis, Goddess of the Hunt, the ability to morph into the ancient mythical beats that roamed the land. With these gifts, Sophia was granted immortality, so that she would endure and be a testament to the greatness that was once Sparta.

Sophia would then roam the lands of Greece and Europe. Saving endangered travelers and lost sailors. Providing some truth to all of the accounts of mythical beasts in the air, on land and in water. For a long time she merely helped unlucky souls rather than actively fight crime or injustice. As she traveled the lands she gained more forms from the fables and legends of others. Eventually ending up in England becoming one of the first European Immigrants to the New World. Settling in Virginia, she made her first home away from home for more than a thousand years. Falling in love for the first time just before the American Civil War. Attempting to defy her never aging curse and living some time happily, she became engaged to a farmer of moderate standing, who enlisted in the Confederate Army during the Civil War.

She attempted to wait out the war, but had received news by courier that her fiance was killed in action during the battle of Gettysburg. After the conclusion of the war, she once again began to roam about. Making her way across the old west and even to the Pacific Island of Hawaii. She witnessed the Japanese attack of 1941 and for one of the rare moments used her modest skills in nursing to aid the injured American Sailors. But, following tradition, she once again relocated and kept on the move to present day.

Powers and Abilities:
Mythical Beastiary
*Chimera
*Griffin
*Phoenix
*Mermaid
*Fire Nymph
*Western Dragon

Master Hand to Hand Combatant

Immunity to Age and Disease

Weaknesses: She can still be injured through physical attacks and while in human form is no more durable than a human woman.

Destructive Capacity: Average Human (Variable)

Speed: Average Human (Variable)

Durability: Average Human (Variable)

Lifting Strength: Average Human (Variable)

Striking Strength: Average Human (Variable)

Standard Equipment: Spear and Short Sword

Intelligence: Above Average Human

Optional stuff.

Theme song:

Random Facts about your character:
Last edited by The Rebel Alliances on Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:32 am

The Five Galaxies
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Five Galaxies » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:46 am

I prefer the first one.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:54 am

Accepted, Rebel. I like the first picture and the concept.

Mad Max will ask to be trained in hand to hand.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:01 am

New Neros wrote:Accepted, Rebel. I like the first picture and the concept.

OK, will see about posting before work, so, I am taking it Max likes older ladies huh. ;)

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:04 am

New Neros wrote:Accepted, Rebel. I like the first picture and the concept.

OK, will see about posting before work, so, I am taking it Max likes older ladies huh. ;)

Right.
I, however, recommend you stay a bit low for a while. You see we are on...

*shudders*

Namek.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:07 am

Anywa, Rnclave, too fast.
The others would like to try out their luck as well.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:08 am

Finland SSR wrote:
The Rebel Alliances wrote:OK, will see about posting before work, so, I am taking it Max likes older ladies huh. ;)

Right.

*shudders*

Namek.

Yeah, need a way to introduce her. I will likely stay out of the Namek arc and be waiting to join the main story when ya'll come back around.

Also, it is official, the first pic of the black haired battle adorned woman is Sophia.

Expect lots of THIS

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:17 am

Finland SSR wrote:Right.

*shudders*

Namek.

Yeah, need a way to introduce her. I will likely stay out of the Namek arc and be waiting to join the main story when ya'll come back around.

Also, it is official, the first pic of the black haired battle adorned woman is Sophia.

Expect lots of THIS

You don't say...

Anyway, my character is a bit like Daniel, interestingl enough, except swap Rebel writing and banging his pupil (for now, Lisa...) for being a meta and a prince.
So yeah.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:19 am

Finland SSR wrote:

Expect lots of THIS

You don't say...

Anyway, my character is a bit like Daniel, interestingl enough, except swap Rebel writing and banging his pupil (for now, Lisa...) for being a meta and a prince.
So yeah.

Still one of the best ships of original IJ. Actually the best, considering mine and Black's never developed far enough.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse