NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, OOC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Would you Rather get...

Alex's Sentry Serum
56%
Valka's Mjolnir and Gungnir
44%

Total votes : 18

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:56 pm

Finland SSR wrote:
New Neros wrote:Yisss side arcs best arcs

Agreed. Compare Frank vs Xicor post quality to normal post quality.
Yesh.

Charmera wrote:Maybe I should have Lisa get a transformation. :p
http://animenook.webs.com/Mecha.jpg

I knew it was coming.
And I love it.

Charmera wrote:Yeah...
Fin, could you have Augustin design that for Lisa, pretty please... :D

Oh definitely. Just ask me ICly sometime.

It'll have universal level buster cannons, absolute defense, absolute speed, energy absorption, reproduction organs

All of the yessss.....
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:58 pm

Charmera wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:Agreed. Compare Frank vs Xicor post quality to normal post quality.
Yesh.

I knew it was coming.
And I love it.

Oh definitely. Just ask me ICly sometime.

It'll have universal level buster cannons, absolute defense, absolute speed, energy absorption, reproduction organs

All of the yessss.....

mecha lisa roflstomp fiction and mad max
except for doom
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Nassan
Envoy

Founded: Mar 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Nassan » Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:41 pm

So since the Ginyu's down, I suppose all of you will be taking Frieza soon?
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
moaannnnnnnnnn

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:55 pm

Nassan wrote:So since the Ginyu's down, I suppose all of you will be taking Frieza soon?

Yesh.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:59 pm

Nassan wrote:So since the Ginyu's down, I suppose all of you will be taking Frieza soon?

Yes... well, most of us wont.
Is Kirana still the person you guys want to fight while the Frieza fight is going on, or should I make someone else?

Also, I should really do something with Claudia... So far she's just been Bulma without the science.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Nassan
Envoy

Founded: Mar 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Nassan » Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:09 am

Charmera wrote:

Yes... well, most of us wont.
Is Kirana still the person you guys want to fight while the Frieza fight is going on, or should I make someone else?

Also, I should really do something with Claudia... So far she's just been Bulma without the science.

I was wondering, if Kirana isn't reserved. Would you like to plan a fight together? It'll be Richard/Nicholas 2.0 vs Kirana. The context would be Nathan trying to steal Frieza's fucking ship, and Kirana being ordered to handle the petty thieves while Frieza fights the big guys.
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
moaannnnnnnnnn

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:38 am

Y'know, people are claiming transformations one after another, so since I'll most likely stay more subplot-based for the RP, can I claim the DBZ movie villains? People like Broly, Bojack, Meta-Coolers, Turles...
I mean, if anyone would like to tag-team, then sure. You'd be welcome.

Also, assuming Okarot is going to go SSJ in this saga, how will he gather the emotional push and stuff?

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:48 am

Nassan wrote:
Charmera wrote:Yes... well, most of us wont.

I was wondering, if Kirana isn't reserved. Would you like to plan a fight together? It'll be Richard/Nicholas 2.0 vs Kirana. The context would be Nathan trying to steal Frieza's fucking ship, and Kirana being ordered to handle the petty thieves while Frieza fights the big guys.

Sure thing. It'd be cool if you could bring Claudia too.
I might make another character too if you guys want someone to fight. Though he or she (probably the latter) will likely die on Namek.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:00 am

Finland SSR wrote:Y'know, people are claiming transformations one after another, so since I'll most likely stay more subplot-based for the RP, can I claim the DBZ movie villains? People like Broly, Bojack, Meta-Coolers, Turles...

Also, assuming Okarot is going to go SSJ in this saga, how will he gather the emotional push and stuff?

He'll pull it out of his ass.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:01 am

The Templar High Council wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:Y'know, people are claiming transformations one after another, so since I'll most likely stay more subplot-based for the RP, can I claim the DBZ movie villains? People like Broly, Bojack, Meta-Coolers, Turles...

Oh, okay. The Neros Principle.
I told you those two are more similar than they look at first glance.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:04 am

Expect a friendly neighborhood martian Green lantern to tag along.
Planning for Julie and Claudia to have an epic Ring battle at some point too...

The Templar High Council wrote:

He could always go with the Vegetta MethodTM
Warning: Side effects may include inflated Ego, Reduce in Height, Receeding hairline and One-Lineritus
If your super Saiyaning lasts for more than eight hours, please consult a doctor (The medicine is not grape flavored)
Last edited by Charmera on Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:10 am, edited 3 times in total.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:05 am

Push ups, sit ups, and plenty of juice.
Making Dragon Ball Z Overpowered Since the Founding of Infinite Justice

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:09 am

Rob Halfordia wrote:

Push ups, sit ups, and plenty of juice.

That's not how it actually works, my boy.
Unless somehow your character's father was a Super Saiyan as well, which would be an asspull worth an M. Night Shaymalan movie by itself, you need a bit more than that.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:17 am

Finland SSR wrote:
Rob Halfordia wrote:Push ups, sit ups, and plenty of juice.

That's not how it actually works, my boy.
Unless somehow your character's father was a Super Saiyan as well, which would be an asspull worth an M. Night Shaymalan movie by itself, you need a bit more than that.

Okarot is actually Prince of all Saiyans

Anyways, Frieza is going to push him to his limit, and then is gonna insult the Saiyan race as a whole and reminisce about how he killed Okarot's father, the king. Then, Okarot gets pissed and goes Super Saiyan due to the physical push and emotional push.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:23 am

WIP

Name/Alias: Damien Jacobs

Appearance(Pics are fine, include costume if needed!):

Species: Mutant Human

Backstory:

Powers and Abilities:
- Psionics from mutant gene

Weaknesses:

Destructive Capacity:

Speed:

Durability:

Lifting Strength:

Striking Strength:

Standard Equipment:

Intelligence:

Optional stuff.

Theme song:

Random Facts about your character:

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:28 am

NOTE: This character currently does not exist. I put this here merely for your enjoyment and evaluation.

Name/Alias: Lucien Gediminid

Appearance(Pics are fine, include costume if needed!): http://th06.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2 ... 6gmpqu.png

Species: Bio-engineered and enhanced Saiyan

Backstory: There's not that much into it, so I will keep it short.

Lucien, code name GE-X (as in, it's the code name of the experiment that he was created with), is the product of one of Augustin Gediminid's latest projects. After witnessing the power that the Saiyans can make on Earth and Namek, the White Prince decided that the best plan to counter their massive and ever-growing strength was to make it so he, or at least he suit, is one of them. As such, he created a plan to fuse his White Prince Armor with Saiyan DNA he has gathered, but in order to know that it's safe, he needed to see if it works and is still an active strain. As such, he created Lucian, just to see if it would work, and also to test out just how strong it would make him. At the same time, he faked the young Saiyan boy's memories, to make him believe that Augustin is his true father. Just so the specimen would be easier to control.

Although the Prince planned him to be just a disposable one-off test, who knows? Maybe he'll get attached to it.

Powers and Abilities: Saiyan Physiology - This has been explained so many times. Superhuman Strength, Speed, Durability, standard level Ki Manipulation, Saiyan Tail, Zenkai boosts, Anger boosts.

Enhancements:

• Super Saiyan (Potential) - Due to some of the Saiyans on Namek achieving the Super Saiyan transformation (I assume), Lucien starts out with the potential to become one as well. However, he still needs the anger/need stimula to ascend into one.
  • Enhanced Potential - A Saiyan's one of the most important abilities is the ability to train and become even stronger to surpass his opponents over time. Augustin knows that, and thus Lucien's rate of gaining power through training is enhanced, meaning that with the same training method and intensity, he gains strength much faster than a normal Saiyan.
  • Inorganic Matter Manipulation, VERY limited right now - We all know Baxter Nolan from DOTM. This was his main ability. In theory, with this power Lucius can absorb, create, transfer into energy and manipulate all inorganic matter and energy (as matter is just a compressed form of energy), however, at this point he can only use it to move it just a bit, in a telekinesis-esque way. He needs a lot of training to learn how to use it properly.

Weaknesses:
  • As I already said informing Atria up there, Lucien's inorganic matter manipulation ability is very limited right now, almost useless, in fact.
  • Lucien is still a child, and isn't really the brightest fighter.
  • Also adding to that, due to his childish size his close combat range is very limited.
  • Saiyans can be easily immobilized by grabbing their tail, which is the source of their Blutz Wave storage.

Destructive Capacity: Up to Small Planet, normally

Speed: Hypersonic

Durability: Moon/Planetoid Level

Lifting Strength: Class M

Striking Strength: Class ZJ

Standard Equipment: Nothing really relevant. He has a cool cape, though.

Intelligence: Normal 8 year old levels of intelligence, though he is quite gifted in fighting.

Optional stuff.

Theme song: Heaven Sent Child

Random Facts about your character: Quite different than his step-father in personality.

Rob Halfordia wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:That's not how it actually works, my boy.

Okarot is actually Prince of all Saiyans

Anyways, Frieza is going to push him to his limit, and then is gonna insult the Saiyan race as a whole and reminisce about how he killed Okarot's father, the king. Then, Okarot gets pissed and goes Super Saiyan due to the physical push and emotional push.

mmgh
We'll need to see this executed properly in the IC, once the story comes to that point, to judge.
Last edited by Finland SSR on Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:31 am

Mavorpen wrote:
New Neros wrote:Am winning y u no post u hold me beck

Giant Robot? Max will reconsider his robosexual orientation.

Yisss side arcs best arcs

Wait you have something for me to reply to? Lol

I did like, two days ago lol
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:35 am

Charmera wrote:

Expect a friendly neighborhood martian Green lantern to tag along.

Awesome.
But beware, my Broly is going to be DBM Broly. And nobody fucks with him.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:39 am

Hey Charm and or Rup, are you going to reply? If not that's fine.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:44 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:Hey Charm and or Rup, are you going to reply? If not that's fine.

Sure. I'm just not sure what to reply with....

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:45 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:Hey Charm and or Rup, are you going to reply? If not that's fine.

Yo, Atria!

You have experience with DOTM Baxter and how OP he is, so would you mind if Lucien has basically his powerset? Minus the intangibility.
It would be limited at the moment, but over time during the RP, he'd find more and more uses for it.
Last edited by Finland SSR on Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:48 am

Finland SSR wrote:
Charmera wrote:Expect a friendly neighborhood martian Green lantern to tag along.

Awesome.

Kay...

Oh and speaking of side arcs. I'll just give you a sneak peek at this sweetie pie I have planned:
Name/Alias: Maddie / The Blue Death / Unit 9

Appearance(Pics are fine, include costume if needed!): http://www.wallpapersct.com/wallpapers/ ... 0x1280.jpg

Species: Android

Backstory:

Powers and Abilities:
Android Phisology
Biological Weaponary Suite: Programmed with biological weaponry, including multiple synthetic diseases she can release into the air around her or inject into the bloodstream of her foes.
Chemical Weaponary Suite: Programmed with multiple chemical weapons, including kryptonite warheads, countless toxins and many deadly gasses.
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Nuclear_Manipulation
Anti-organic programming: Programmed with Considerable knowledge on the weaknesses of almost all known life forms and the many ways to kill them.
One man (Woman) Army: http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/One-Man_Army

Weaknesses: Completetly inept against androids (Unless they’re from her own series, in which case she’s good.)

Destructive Capacity:

Speed:

Durability:

Lifting Strength:

Striking Strength:

Standard Equipment:

Intelligence: Highly Inteligent and calculating when it comes to killing. Insanely skilled in the art of extermination, combat and killing. Though, in a sense, she knows only death. Otherwise she’s rather dumb.

Optional stuff.

Theme song:

Haven't done her stats yet, mostly as I'm not sure what would be reasonable at the point where I introduce her... And the when I do so is a little uncertain...
Any thoughts?
Last edited by Charmera on Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:57 am

Charmera wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:Awesome.

Kay...

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/dra ... 0222091425

Oh and speaking of side arcs. I'll just give you a sneak peek at this sweetie pie I have planned:
Name/Alias: Maddie / The Blue Death / Unit 9

Appearance(Pics are fine, include costume if needed!): http://www.wallpapersct.com/wallpapers/ ... 0x1280.jpg

Species: Android

Backstory:

Powers and Abilities:
Android Phisology
Biological Weaponary Suite: Programmed with biological weaponry, including multiple synthetic diseases she can release into the air around her or inject into the bloodstream of her foes.
Chemical Weaponary Suite: Programmed with multiple chemical weapons, including kryptonite warheads, countless toxins and many deadly gasses.
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Nuclear_Manipulation
Anti-organic programming: Programmed with Considerable knowledge on the weaknesses of almost all known life forms and the many ways to kill them.
One man (Woman) Army: http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/One-Man_Army

Weaknesses: Completetly inept against androids (Unless they’re from her own series, in which case she’s good.)

Destructive Capacity:

Speed:

Durability:

Lifting Strength:

Striking Strength:

Standard Equipment:

Intelligence: Highly Inteligent and calculating when it comes to killing. Insanely skilled in the art of extermination, combat and killing. Though, in a sense, she knows only death. Otherwise she’s rather dumb.

Optional stuff.

Theme song:

Haven't done her stats yet, mostly as I'm not sure what would be reasonable at the point where I introduce her... And the when I do so is a little uncertain...
Any thoughts?

Man, the arsenal is scary.
Anyway, for the power, if you plan to introduce her after Namek, then somewhere around Planetary/Hypersonic/maybe Relativistic would be alright.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:06 am

Yeah, I've heard he's scary...
He looks scary too.

Any thoughts?

Man, the arsenal is scary.
Anyway, for the power, if you plan to introduce her after Namek, then somewhere around Planetary/Hypersonic/maybe Relativistic would be alright.

Indeed. I'm wondering if I should go the assasin route or the wanting to scour the universe of all life route...
Anyway, that would sound reasonable. She'll probably get an introduction after Namek...

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:13 am

Charmera wrote:

Sure. I'm just not sure what to reply with....

Maybe her telling the Frieza soldiers off for breaking the law?

Finland SSR wrote:

Yo, Atria!

You have experience with DOTM Baxter and how OP he is, so would you mind if Lucien has basically his powerset? Minus the intangibility.
It would be limited at the moment, but over time during the RP, he'd find more and more uses for it.

Yeah, sure.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse