NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, OOC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Would you Rather get...

Alex's Sentry Serum
56%
Valka's Mjolnir and Gungnir
44%

Total votes : 18

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Founded: May 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:41 am

Rupudska wrote:Depending on how long the trip to Namek took, I'm thinking of having it so that Noreen's powers have developed on the trip. Not sure what powers to add or modify though.

Come to Namek
What don't you understand? I CAN'T DIE!
As if that gives you an excuse to live.

Smoke the Meth Bobby. Smoke it All

Me lookin' hella swaggy
DragonBall Super Trailer#1

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:00 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:
The Fallen Jedi wrote:Well my ability to post has been hampered at the moment, I've sprained my ring finger.

How did THAT happen?

Well, It was a sports Injury that resulted in the finger being pushed farther back than it was supposed to, but the pain is slowly going away, might be able to post Lord Arctico's application tonight.

Nassan
Envoy

Founded: Mar 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Nassan » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:11 pm

Soooo... Will we be using the chatroom TFG posted?
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
moaannnnnnnnnn

The Five Galaxies
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Five Galaxies » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:26 pm

Nassan wrote:Soooo... Will we be using the chatroom TFG posted?

I guess most people aren't on at the same time for enough people to be in there.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:27 pm

Don't use the chat room. That means less activity on the forum.

Also, I think I found Lord Frost's Theme: The Gears

And I also found God of Destruction Frost's Theme (it's fitting): Destroyer of the Universe
Making Dragon Ball Z Overpowered Since the Founding of Infinite Justice

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:54 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:Don't use the chat room. That means less activity on the forum.

Also, I think I found Lord Frost's Theme: The Gears

And I also found God of Destruction Frost's Theme (it's fitting): Destroyer of the Universe

I wonder what the interaction between Lord Frost and Lord Arctico would be like.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:56 pm

Neros, let me know when to send Ginyu.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:37 pm

We should all get Skype. Then you can hear my glorious voice.

Also, Neros, when can body swapped Ginyu show up?

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:02 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:We should all get Skype. Then you can hear my glorious voice.

Do it now, I'll be home in like an hour.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:05 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:We should all get Skype. Then you can hear my glorious voice.

I might. In a few days, when I'm less busy.

The Fallen Jedi wrote:
How did THAT happen?

Well, It was a sports Injury that resulted in the finger being pushed farther back than it was supposed to, but the pain is slowly going away, might be able to post Lord Arctico's application tonight.

Sounds to me like you just jammed it. Maybe it's more serious than I thought, but I can usually just pull my finger back out and it's aces.
Last edited by The Templar High Council on Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:51 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:

I might. In a few days, when I'm less busy.

The Fallen Jedi wrote:

Sounds to me like you just jammed it. Maybe it's more serious than I thought, but I can usually just pull my finger back out and it's aces.

Same here, that's a finger jam, bruh. I pull on it for like, 5-10 mins and I'm back in action.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:18 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Alex's Nemesis. No one but him will be facing him, unless y'all are crazy.

Name/Alias: Nightmare

Appearance(Pics are fine, include costume if needed!):

Species: Amalgamation.

Backstory: Contrary to popular belief, Alex was not the first government funded superhuman. That title goes to Nightmare. Nightmare was a creation between CADMUS, SHIELD, and various other world governments to create a being that was capable of "Making Galactus, Thanos, and Darkseid collectively shit themselves." Using various technology taken from the Kree, Reach, and even the Celestials, they succeeded in creating such a being. But, whereas Alex was trained to fight superhumans, Nightmare was instilled with a hatred of any being with superhuman attributes. The first test was where he received his name. In the test, the creature was to apprehend a meta-human, but wound up destroying everything in its wake. No known earthly weapons so much as fazed it. Instead they activated a fail safe which subdued the creature. But it was adapting to bypass it and they had no choice but to shoot it into Space. Only Amanda Waller and Nick Fury know of his existence.

Powers and Abilities: Absolute Condition: Nightmare has virtually limitless physical capabilities.
Umbrakinesis: Nightmare can absorb and manipulate Darkness in virtually anyway imaginable. Crafting nearly indestructible constructs and tendrils is his typical MO.
Anger Empowerment: Much like the Hulk, the more upset and disturbed he becomes, the more powerful he becomes.
Regeneration: Absolute level: Nightmare cannot be permanently killed. Even if no trace of him is left.
Telepathy: Nightmare can read minds and probe for weaknesses.
Shapeshifting: Nightmare can change his physical appearance at will. If not his base form, than a pure black silhouette will be used. Also used to mimic the ones that a person loves.
Mentifery: Nightmare can change the area around him at will

Weaknesses: Much like Alex, Nightmare's powers are all dependent on his mental state. If one were to find a way to scare him or make him sad he will be effectively powerless.
Nightmare will also not harm regular humans.
Destructive Capacity: Varies, Universe on average.

Speed: FTL times 1 billion.

Durability: Multiverse+

Lifting Strength: Beyond Stellar

Striking Strength: Beyond Class XPJ

Standard Equipment: None

Intelligence: Below average. That of an angry ten year old.

Optional stuff.

Theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9-IDsbvBQc

Random Facts about your character: Words spoken up realizing what they created: "We didn't create God... No... We created something much more terrifying."

Updated with a new appearance.

Nassan
Envoy

Founded: Mar 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Nassan » Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:28 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Alex's Nemesis. No one but him will be facing him, unless y'all are crazy.

Backstory: Contrary to popular belief, Alex was not the first government funded superhuman. That title goes to Nightmare. Nightmare was a creation between CADMUS, SHIELD, and various other world governments to create a being that was capable of "Making Galactus, Thanos, and Darkseid collectively shit themselves." Using various technology taken from the Kree, Reach, and even the Celestials, they succeeded in creating such a being. But, whereas Alex was trained to fight superhumans, Nightmare was instilled with a hatred of any being with superhuman attributes. The first test was where he received his name. In the test, the creature was to apprehend a meta-human, but wound up destroying everything in its wake. No known earthly weapons so much as fazed it. Instead they activated a fail safe which subdued the creature. But it was adapting to bypass it and they had no choice but to shoot it into Space. Only Amanda Waller and Nick Fury know of his existence.

Powers and Abilities: Absolute Condition: Nightmare has virtually limitless physical capabilities.
Umbrakinesis: Nightmare can absorb and manipulate Darkness in virtually anyway imaginable. Crafting nearly indestructible constructs and tendrils is his typical MO.
Anger Empowerment: Much like the Hulk, the more upset and disturbed he becomes, the more powerful he becomes.
Regeneration: Absolute level: Nightmare cannot be permanently killed. Even if no trace of him is left.
Shapeshifting: Nightmare can change his physical appearance at will. If not his base form, than a pure black silhouette will be used. Also used to mimic the ones that a person loves.

Weaknesses: Much like Alex, Nightmare's powers are all dependent on his mental state. If one were to find a way to scare him or make him sad he will be effectively powerless.

Optional stuff.

Random Facts about your character: Words spoken up realizing what they created: "We didn't create God... No... We created something much more terrifying."

adorable x10
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
moaannnnnnnnnn

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:44 pm

Well, technically Nightmare is only 10 years old. And has the intellect of one. But knows how to use his powers extremely well.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:49 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Well, technically Nightmare is only 10 years old. And has the intellect of one. But knows how to use his powers extremely well.

frost one shots

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:58 pm

Sooooooo

About the Cell Saga, can Hiroshi be the SSj2 or has that already been decided?

Me lookin' hella swaggy

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:59 pm

Of The Rnclave wrote:Sooooooo

We thinks Cell will be replaced.

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:03 pm

Of The Rnclave wrote:Sooooooo

My question still stands, but added with who will replace him?

Me lookin' hella swaggy

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:05 pm

Of The Rnclave wrote:

Well. You seem to have called going SSJ2. And Frost will replace him.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:05 pm

Of The Rnclave wrote:

....mad max still solos

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:06 pm

Optional stuff.

>Scare brat
>Regeneration powers shut down
>Blow his feckin' 'ead off
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:07 pm

Of The Rnclave wrote:

As is customary I shall be first SSJ2. Rnclave, you can have USSJ and ASSJ
Last edited by Rob Halfordia on Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:08 pm

Rupudska wrote:Depending on how long the trip to Namek took, I'm thinking of having it so that Noreen's powers have developed on the trip. Not sure what powers to add or modify though.

Any problems with this, OP? I was thinking of adding a power draining effect to her smog, either that or increased inertia so it couldn't be simply blown out of the way.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:11 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:

As is customary I shall be first SSJ2. Rnclave, you can have USSJ and ASSJ

Arent you the first SSj too? Why can't Hiroshi be ssj2 first? :p

Me lookin' hella swaggy

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:13 pm

Rupudska wrote:

Any problems with this, OP? I was thinking of adding a power draining effect to her smog, either that or increased inertia so it couldn't be simply blown out of the way.

Neato, but makes her a little more...unstoppable. I have no problems with it, though.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse