NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, OOC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Would you Rather get...

Alex's Sentry Serum
56%
Valka's Mjolnir and Gungnir
44%

Total votes : 18

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:00 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
New Neros wrote:Yes, mainly as a catalyst for Mad Max going ham against Frieza. I realized that death means nothing in a Dragon Ball Saga, though, and she will be wished back with a plan formulated by me and Rob. However, prior to this, her mind will be repaired and healed by Guru.

Is Max gonna take on both Burter and Jeice then or I can have Verdandi rek Burter.

Val is going to beat Burter, Frieza is the one who kills Val later on. I'm mainly wanting to keep this fight 2v2 so that I can develop Val a little bit more, because how it stands, Max could solo both of them at once yet Val wants to fight, so he's letting her. You could observe the fight, though, making note of how my characters utilize their powers and such, or something like that.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:03 pm

New Neros wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:Is Max gonna take on both Burter and Jeice then or I can have Verdandi rek Burter.

Val is going to beat Burter, Frieza is the one who kills Val later on. I'm mainly wanting to keep this fight 2v2 so that I can develop Val a little bit more, because how it stands, Max could solo both of them at once yet Val wants to fight, so he's letting her. You could observe the fight, though, making note of how my characters utilize their powers and such, or something like that.

Alright, gotcha.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:17 pm

I just realized, do we have a Space Duck?
Making Dragon Ball Z Overpowered Since the Founding of Infinite Justice

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:52 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:I just realized, do we have a Space Duck?

I'll include one in my next one!

"QUACK!"
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

The Five Galaxies
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Five Galaxies » Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:14 pm

Name: Adam Hellsing

Alias: The Paragon

Appearance: Adam Hellsing - The Paragon

Species: Biomechanical Superhuman

History: Adam Hellsing is a product of the diabolical industries of Earth; the end result of a Superhuman Project created with the aim of producing living weapons for the sake of protecting and enforcing the laws of the various governments of the world. Recruited from the elite branches of the United Kingdom military service, Adam had "volunteered" under the coercion of threatening his family for the program, having to sacrifice body and mind to be transformed into what he is today.

Though they altered his body into a pinnacle killing machine, he escaped before they could fully tamper with his mind. The unswerving command to "protect" was firmly embedded within the core of his subconscious but he escaped before the loyalty to his creators could be added leaving him a rogue but beneficial superhero to the world - searching for his family while he is compelled to protect the innocent.

--Biomechanical Superhuman Physiology: Experimented upon and enhanced far beyond his original self, Adam is living weapon at the pinnacle of Superhuman capabilities. Everything about him derives from his biomechanical body
Superhuman Abilities
  • Superhuman Durability: Adam is functionally invulnerable to conventional damage, requiring superhuman levels of strength or destructive capability to harm him. He can withstand attacks such as high-calibre bullets or explosives with ease.
  • Superhuman Endurance: Adam's body can go on for long periods of time without requiring rest; further amplified by his self-sustenance.
  • Superhuman Intelligence: Adam has an enhanced mental capacity and processing speed due to his biomechanical superhuman physiology allowing him to master skills and learn new information easily. He has a near-perfect memory as well, allowing him to recall almost anything he has learnt or experienced on the spot.
  • Superhuman Regeneration: Adam's body heals at a much faster rate than ordinary Humans; enhanced even further by his biomechanical components. Limbs and superficial damage can easily be recovered quickly but internal damage takes longer to repair.
  • Superhuman Senses: Adam possesses enhanced senses far beyond any Humans; able to perceive beneath the microscopic scale, hear sounds from hundreds of kilometres away and perceive multiple forms of energy.
  • Superhuman Speed: Adam's speed can reach relativistic levels, allowing him to accomplish complex tasks seemingly with ease, create multiple after-images and even appear in two different locations simultaneously. He incorporates this heightened speed both in and out of combat into his life.
  • Superhuman Strength: As with all of his other physical attributes, Adam's strength is in another league entirely. Both lifting and striking strength and all others forms of physical prowess are at superhuman levels.

Biomechanical Abilities
  • Anatomical Liberation: Adam can detach and reattach limbs and even his own head from his body at will; he can also move and fight with his detached limbs if necessary making him an unpredictable fighter.
  • Blade Retraction: Adam can generate blades of different varieties all over his body though particularly along his arms and from the palm of his hand when required. He can also detach these at will to throw them as projectiles.
  • Limb Generation: Adam is capable of generating multiple limbs; allowing him to wield three pairs of arms simultaneously to give him an advantage in close-quarters combat. He is also capable of instantly generating limbs this way if they have been damaged.
  • Scanner Vision: Adam's electronic vision can perform detailed scans of his surroundings and opponents, bringing up relevant data or detecting certain features.
  • Self-Sustenance: Adam doesn't require additional necessities like food or water so long as he is powered.
  • Technology Interfacing: Adam can interact and interface with several forms of technology and computers that he comes into contact with.
  • Vacuum Adaptation: As a biomechanical creation, Adam is perfectly able to resist being in the depths of space and survive with oxygen, heat, etc.

--Aura Manipulation: Just as all of his physical attributes have been increased to superhuman levels, the same goes true for his inner spirit. Adams internal energy and spiritual power are so great that he can manifest this power as Aura. There are seven colours of Aura though Adam is far from mastering or even unlocking all of them as they require intense training to harness. So far he has only unlocked Red Aura to any notable degree.
Red Aura Abilities
  • Enhanced Condition: Whenever Adam's body glows with a Red Aura, his physical condition will improve slightly by enhancing all of his physical attributes for a short period of time.
  • Earth Manipulation: The element associated with Red Aura is the element of Earth meaning that Adam has limited influence over the Earth around him; able to move it telekinetically to form barriers and shields, and raise it as platforms.
  • Earthquake Generation: Adam through specific moves such as punches or stomps can create enormous shock-waves either on the surface or deep below the ground, twisting the landscape around him. The same force of a quake in the Earth can be applied to his fists to cause internal tremors of a target when he strikes them - often rupturing the target from the inside.

--One-Man Army: Due to his superhuman physiology and intensive hand-to-hand combat training, Adam Hellsing can be regarded as a one-man army, able to effortlessly handle numerous soldiers and lesser superhumans simultaneously. He possesses almost all applications / associations of this "ability" having mastered almost all forms of close-combat fighting which combined with his unique body make him nigh-unstoppable.

Weaknesses: Adam is currently limited to having no ranged attacks; relying on his combat expertise at close-quarters. A more sophisticated artificial intelligence or hacker can override his systems remotely if he interfaces with their technology. He cannot operate indefinitely without some form of rest or recharging.

Destructive Capacity: 11 - Continental Level

Speed: Relativistic+

Durability: 16 - Planetary Level

Lifting Strength: Class P

Striking Strength: Class YJ

Standard Equipment: Adam carries no particular equipment or weapons as his body can function or produce them if they are required.

Intelligence: Adam has an enhanced mental capacity and processing speed due to his biomechanical superhuman physiology allowing him to master skills and learn new information easily. He has a near-perfect memory as well, allowing him to recall almost anything he has learnt or experienced on the spot.

Theme Song: Alumina

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:19 pm

I dunno Galaxies. Every time I accept an app of yours. You poof out of existence.

He's accepted. But please try to post. :p

The Five Galaxies
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Five Galaxies » Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:23 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:I dunno Galaxies. Every time I accept an app of yours. You poof out of existence.

He's accepted. But please try to post. :p

I feel like Schrodinger's Poster.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:30 pm

all dose abilities, galaxies

The Five Galaxies
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Five Galaxies » Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:42 pm

New Neros wrote:all dose abilities, galaxies

Individually most of them are pretty boring but together they stack into one badass package. :p I managed to avoid putting Energy Manipulation down at least, so he's got no real ranged attacks.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:45 pm

The Five Galaxies wrote:
New Neros wrote:all dose abilities, galaxies

Individually most of them are pretty boring but together they stack into one badass package. :p I managed to avoid putting Energy Manipulation down at least, so he's got no real ranged attacks.

op as fvck düd

The Five Galaxies
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Five Galaxies » Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:01 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:
The Five Galaxies wrote:

op as fvck düd

Only way to keep up with OP Saiyans. ;)

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:13 pm

Alex's Nemesis. No one but him will be facing him, unless y'all are crazy.

Name/Alias: Nightmare

Appearance(Pics are fine, include costume if needed!):

Species: Amalgamation.

Backstory: Contrary to popular belief, Alex was not the first government funded superhuman. That title goes to Nightmare. Nightmare was a creation between CADMUS, SHIELD, and various other world governments to create a being that was capable of "Making Galactus, Thanos, and Darkseid collectively shit themselves." Using various technology taken from the Kree, Reach, and even the Celestials, they succeeded in creating such a being. But, whereas Alex was trained to fight superhumans, Nightmare was instilled with a hatred of any being with superhuman attributes. The first test was where he received his name. In the test, the creature was to apprehend a meta-human, but wound up destroying everything in its wake. No known earthly weapons so much as fazed it. Instead they activated a fail safe which subdued the creature. But it was adapting to bypass it and they had no choice but to shoot it into Space. Only Amanda Waller and Nick Fury know of his existence.

Powers and Abilities: Absolute Condition: Nightmare has virtually limitless physical capabilities.
Umbrakinesis: Nightmare can absorb and manipulate Darkness in virtually anyway imaginable. Crafting nearly indestructible constructs and tendrils is his typical MO.
Anger Empowerment: Much like the Hulk, the more upset and disturbed he becomes, the more powerful he becomes.
Regeneration: Absolute level: Nightmare cannot be permanently killed. Even if no trace of him is left.
Telepathy: Nightmare can read minds and probe for weaknesses.
Shapeshifting: Nightmare can change his physical appearance at will. If not his base form, than a pure black silhouette will be used. Also used to mimic the ones that a person loves.
Mentifery: Nightmare can change the area around him at will

Weaknesses: Much like Alex, Nightmare's powers are all dependent on his mental state. If one were to find a way to scare him or make him sad he will be effectively powerless.
Nightmare will also not harm regular humans.
Destructive Capacity: Varies, Universe on average.

Speed: FTL times 1 billion.

Durability: Multiverse+

Lifting Strength: Beyond Stellar

Striking Strength: Beyond Class XPJ

Standard Equipment: None

Intelligence: Below average. That of an angry ten year old.

Optional stuff.

Theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9-IDsbvBQc

Random Facts about your character: Words spoken up realizing what they created: "We didn't create God... No... We created something much more terrifying."
Last edited by The Republic of Atria on Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:18 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Alex's Nemesis. No one but him will be facing him, unless y'all are crazy.

Name/Alias: Nightmare

Appearance(Pics are fine, include costume if needed!):

Species: Amalgamation.

Backstory: Contrary to popular belief, Alex was not the first government funded superhuman. That title goes to Nightmare. Nightmare was a creation between CADMUS, SHIELD, and various other world governments to create a being that was capable of "Making Galactus, Thanos, and Darkseid collectively shit themselves." Using various technology taken from the Kree, Reach, and even the Celestials, they succeeded in creating such a being. But, whereas Alex was trained to fight superhumans, Nightmare was instilled with a hatred of any being with superhuman attributes. The first test was where he received his name. In the test, the creature was to apprehend a meta-human, but wound up destroying everything in its wake. No known earthly weapons so much as fazed it. Instead they activated a fail safe which subdued the creature. But it was adapting to bypass it and they had no choice but to shoot it into Space. Only Amanda Waller and Nick Fury know of his existence.

Powers and Abilities: Absolute Condition: Nightmare has virtually limitless physical capabilities.
Umbrakinesis: Nightmare can absorb and manipulate Darkness in virtually anyway imaginable. Crafting nearly indestructible constructs and tendrils is his typical MO.
Anger Empowerment: Much like the Hulk, the more upset and disturbed he becomes, the more powerful he becomes.
Regeneration: Absolute level: Nightmare cannot be permanently killed. Even if no trace of him is left.
Telepathy: Nightmare can read minds and probe for weaknesses.
Shapeshifting: Nightmare can change his physical appearance at will. If not his base form, than a pure black silhouette will be used. Also used to mimic the ones that a person loves.
Mentifery: Nightmare can change the area around him at will

Weaknesses: Much like Alex, Nightmare's powers are all dependent on his mental state. If one were to find a way to scare him or make him sad he will be effectively powerless.
Nightmare will also not harm regular humans.
Destructive Capacity: Varies, Universe on average.

Speed: FTL times 1 billion.

Durability: Multiverse+

Lifting Strength: Beyond Stellar

Striking Strength: Beyond Class XPJ

Standard Equipment: None

Intelligence: Below average. That of an angry ten year old.

Optional stuff.

Theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9-IDsbvBQc

Random Facts about your character: Words spoken up realizing what they created: "We didn't create God... No... We created something much more terrifying."

0/10 no super armor

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:20 pm

The Five Galaxies wrote:
Rob Halfordia wrote:op as fvck düd

düd. your character is so far ahead of everyone else's. In fact, I think the only reason it was accepted is because you never post. That's the only reason we let Finland have Frank.

The Five Galaxies
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Five Galaxies » Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:23 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:
The Five Galaxies wrote:

düd. your character is so far ahead of everyone else's. In fact, I think the only reason it was accepted is because you never post. That's the only reason we let Finland have Frank.

No way is my character above everyone else. Besides he doesn't have Zenkai or anything like that to increase his power immensely.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:24 pm

I can't wait for God of Destruction Frost Arc. This time, he is gonna be locked at 1% power... and be at the same level as 33% Power Frost from IJ2. 3op5me

The Five Galaxies wrote:
Rob Halfordia wrote:

No way is my character above everyone else. Besides he doesn't have Zenkai or anything like that to increase his power immensely.

He's fucking sub relativistic. That's waaaaaay faster than most people.

The Five Galaxies
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Five Galaxies » Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:26 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:I can't wait for God of Destruction Frost Arc. This time, he is gonna be locked at 1% power... and be at the same level as 33% Power Frost from IJ2. 3op5me

The Five Galaxies wrote:

... Granted, that is true.

Ah well, at least he can't get faster, and he's a good guy.

What is the rough guideline to how the arcs are going to go?
Last edited by The Five Galaxies on Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:27 pm

The Five Galaxies wrote:
Rob Halfordia wrote:I can't wait for God of Destruction Frost Arc. This time, he is gonna be locked at 1% power... and be at the same level as 33% Power Frost from IJ2. 3op5me

... Granted, that is true.

Ah well, at least he can't get faster, and he's a good guy.

Well... time to start doing some pull ups.

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:54 pm

Who, if anyone, is fighting the Space Australian?
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

Nassan
Envoy

Founded: Mar 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Nassan » Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:57 pm

Rupudska wrote:Who, if anyone, is fighting the Space Australian?

Mad Max/Val is me thinks.
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
moaannnnnnnnnn

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:00 pm

Nassan wrote:
Rupudska wrote:Who, if anyone, is fighting the Space Australian?

Mad Max/Val is me thinks.

Can I join in, or do I have to pick a different Ginyu?
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:13 pm

I'm removing my three main characters and will be playing as an arcosian, as I have a pic of it for Xenoverse.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:14 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:I'm removing my three main characters and will be playing as an arcosian, as I have a pic of it for Xenoverse.

Ur gonna have to nerf it for now m8. We already got this arc all planned out.

Also, Ginyu is Okarot, and Okarot is Ginyu.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:17 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:
The Fallen Jedi wrote:I'm removing my three main characters and will be playing as an arcosian, as I have a pic of it for Xenoverse.

The Arcosian won't be involved In the saga, me and Atria have already considered that he joins Alex in his adventures.

The Five Galaxies
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Five Galaxies » Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:24 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:
Rob Halfordia wrote:

The Arcosian won't be involved In the saga, me and Atria have already considered that he joins Alex in his adventures.

Sounds like a great idea.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse