NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, OOC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Would you Rather get...

Alex's Sentry Serum
56%
Valka's Mjolnir and Gungnir
44%

Total votes : 18

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:27 pm

New Neros wrote:
Charmera wrote: :p
Lets hope that's not taken out of context. Though this is the internet, so it probably will.

About or Above?

Nothing above yet. Even our strongest aren't planet busters yet.

*nods* Understood.

I'm having trouble finding an image at the moment that would suit her...
I mean, I did find this.
Last edited by Charmera on Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:33 pm

I'm growing more and more in love with this character the more I type the app.
Charmera wrote:
New Neros wrote:Nothing above yet. Even our strongest aren't planet busters yet.

*nods* Understood.

I mean, I did find this.

I like it.
Last edited by Mavorpen on Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:36 pm

Mavorpen wrote:I'm growing more and more in love with this character the more I type the app.

That'll happen. :p

Charmera wrote:*nods* Understood.

I mean, I did find this.

I like it.

I do too. It just looks a lot like supergirl...
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:38 pm

That was a long argument.

Also, I am actually a teenage prostitute from Bulgaria. But I am not, because it is still April 1st somewhere. :P
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:38 pm

Charmera wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:I'm growing more and more in love with this character the more I type the app.

I like it.

Any blonde superheroine with decent cleavage will look like super girl lol

Charmera wrote:*nods* Understood.

I mean, I did find this.

I like it.

Apps are definitely like 80% of the fun.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:39 pm

Charmera wrote:

I like it.

Yeah it's hard to find ones that don't. lol
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:39 pm

New Neros wrote:
Charmera wrote: :p
Lets hope that's not taken out of context. Though this is the internet, so it probably will.

About or Above?

Nothing above yet. Even our strongest aren't planet busters yet.

Don't lie Neros.
Making Dragon Ball Z Overpowered Since the Founding of Infinite Justice

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:40 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
Charmera wrote:That'll happen. :p

Yeah it's hard to find ones that don't. lol

It's hard to find images of kryptonians that aren't supergirl or powergirl.

New Neros wrote:
Charmera wrote:That'll happen. :p

Any blonde superheroine with decent cleavage will look like super girl lol

Eh... True...

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:43 pm

Should I start preparing to leave for Namek? I mean, I ain't got nothing better to do.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:43 pm

Finland SSR wrote:Should I start preparing to leave for Namek? I mean, I ain't got nothing better to do.

That would make sense.
Last edited by Charmera on Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:58 pm

Name/Alias: Kirana Van

Appearance(Pics are fine, include costume if needed!): Image

Species: Kryptonian

Backstory: One of the few survivors of the death of Krypton as a child, Kirana Van was raised and educated by a Krytonian robot her parents charged with guarding her. Both her father and her mother seemed to have disappeared, even though they managed to escape Krypton before it exploded with their daughter, somehow knowing the planet would explode. Kirana has worked as a mercenary since, working for the Black Wardens corporation. However, early on in her training with them, they secretly implanted a computer AI in her brain using kryptonite tools which would prevent her from using her full power and special psychic walls to prevent her from talking about Black Warden missions. Though the Wardens collapsed and Kirana is now no longer in their employ, she still has not found a way to be able to remove the computer without killing herself, so she’s stuck with the AI chattering in her brain. She now wanders the galaxy, looking for financial opportunities and her lost parents.

Powers and Abilities:
Kryptonian Philology. (Limited by mental blocks put in by
Combat Experience and Skills
The AI, Patience: An AI in her head. Doesn’t really do anything to help, though she has limited influence in Kirana’s mind.

Weaknesses:
Kryptonian Philology. (Weak to magic, the sun, kryptonite)
Somewhat arrogant, tends to overplan or underplan depending on the situation. Somewhat apathetic.
Her powers are currently blocked by mental barriers,

Destructive Capacity: Planetary Level

Speed: FTL

Durability: Planetary level

Lifting Strength: Class Y

Striking Strength: Class XJ

Standard Equipment: Has her own starship, though it’s mostly just small and fast. Nothing really special.

Intelligence: High, She’s rather cold and calculating, her pride can get in the way. She’s often more of a strategist, planning ahead more often than jumping strait into a problem.
She’s ever so slightly unhinged, her experiences and the AI in her brain slowly chipping away at her sanity.

Optional stuff.

Theme song:

Random Facts about your character:

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Founded: May 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:03 pm

Finland SSR wrote:Should I start preparing to leave for Namek? I mean, I ain't got nothing better to do.

Yeah, I can make a post about Hiroshi training beneath 30x Gravity
What don't you understand? I CAN'T DIE!
As if that gives you an excuse to live.

Smoke the Meth Bobby. Smoke it All

Me lookin' hella swaggy
DragonBall Super Trailer#1

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:08 pm

Charmera wrote:Name/Alias: Kirana Van

Appearance(Pics are fine, include costume if needed!): (Image)

Backstory: One of the few survivors of the death of Krypton as a child, Kirana Van was raised and educated by a Krytonian robot her parents charged with guarding her. Both her father and her mother seemed to have disappeared, even though they managed to escape Krypton before it exploded with their daughter, somehow knowing the planet would explode. Kirana has worked as a mercenary since, working for the Black Wardens corporation. However, early on in her training with them, they secretly implanted a computer AI in her brain using kryptonite tools which would prevent her from using her full power and special psychic walls to prevent her from talking about Black Warden missions. Though the Wardens collapsed and Kirana is now no longer in their employ, she still has not found a way to be able to remove the computer without killing herself, so she’s stuck with the AI chattering in her brain. She now wanders the galaxy, looking for financial opportunities and her lost parents.

Powers and Abilities:
The AI, Patience: An AI in her head. Doesn’t really do anything to help, though she has limited influence in Kirana’s mind.

Weaknesses:
Somewhat arrogant, tends to overplan or underplan depending on the situation. Somewhat apathetic.

Standard Equipment: Has her own starship, though it’s mostly just small and fast. Nothing really special.

Intelligence: High, She’s rather cold and calculating, her pride can get in the way. She’s often more of a strategist, planning ahead more often than jumping strait into a problem.
She’s ever so slightly unhinged, her experiences and the AI in her brain slowly chipping away at her sanity.

Optional stuff.

Theme song:

Okay how about we lower them a bit? Maker her: Below lightspeed, Maybe Class G lifting, and Class ZJ for striking, and lower her durability down to moon level.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:12 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:
Charmera wrote:Name/Alias: Kirana Van

Powers and Abilities:

Weaknesses:

Optional stuff.

Theme song:

Okay how about we lower them a bit? Maker her: Below lightspeed, Maybe Class G lifting, and Class ZJ for striking, and lower her durability down to moon level.

Sure. This okay?
Name/Alias: Kirana Van

Powers and Abilities:

Weaknesses:

Speed: 100,000,000m/s

Durability: Moon level

Lifting Strength: Class G

Striking Strength: Class ZJ

Optional stuff.

Theme song:

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:14 pm

Much better! Accepted!

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:15 pm

Of The Rnclave wrote:
New Neros wrote:
You fucking what?!

I kid, I kid. Since it isn't apart of the final battle, you finding Freezy first and battling him into Second Form would be aight.

And it's mostly to show off his asspull Kaio-Ken

Maybe I could help in Demon Mode?

I guess I could equivalate it to Kaio-Ken. I'm almost set on what it's going to look like. Horns like these, bat wings, and darker aura than before.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:16 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Much better! Accepted!

Kay...
Should she be in the Namek arc or should I wait?

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:22 pm

Charmera wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:Much better! Accepted!

Kay...

Up to you. Though you may want to discuss it with Rob and Neros.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:24 pm

Charmera wrote:Kay...

I was considering the possibility she could be in Frieza's pay.
Though I doubt he would hire freelance mercenaries.
I'll discuss it with them, see how she could fit in. But it's more likely she'll be introduced afterwards.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:29 pm

Charmera wrote:

I was considering the possibility she could be in Frieza's pay.
I'll discuss it with them, see how she could fit in. But it's more likely she'll be introduced afterwards.

Ginyu Force are freelance mercenaries.
I don't think Frieza would have a problem with one more, and this strong.
Last edited by Finland SSR on Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:31 pm

Finland SSR wrote:
Charmera wrote:I was considering the possibility she could be in Frieza's pay.

Ginyu Force are freelance mercenaries.
I don't think Frieza would have a problem with one more, and this strong.

Oh, cool.
I'll probably have her switch sides at the turn of the tide or something.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:10 pm

Lemme know if it needs nerfing.

Name/Alias: Karnilla/Urd, Skuld, Verdandi

Appearance(Pics are fine, include costume if needed!):

Species: Black Priests

Backstory: Karnilla is both three beings and one. Originally, she was a part of the collective hive mind of powerful entities known as the Black Priests. Specifically, she is three Priests. These three Priests at one point did something that was believed to be unthinkable: they broke apart from the rest of the collective and formed their own individuality separate from the rest. The three fled and attempted to go into hiding.

For millennia, they were hunted down, and for millennia they searched for a way to permanently avoid the collective. They eventually settled on an idea that they were fervently against, but were left with little choice. They combined to form one being -- Karnilla. They lied low for millennia more until all traces of them being hunted down were gone. The collective were convinced that they had died. However, this doesn't mean that Karnilla is free to roam around and use her powers freely. As the Priests, she can't use their abilities to their full extent or else it would alert the rest of the Priests of their existence once again, and Karnilla herself suffers from her own weaknesses.

In relatively current time, Karnilla has been traversing this universe, as despite the fact that she is aware that the other Priests believe her to be dead, she still fears leaving the universe and entering another and potentially running into a group of Priests. She -- or they, rather, have begun to question their existence altogether. Whether they roam the universe to find a place to find home or not, they aren't sure.

Powers and Abilities:
The Black Priests have an ability to use "words" (in the form of symbols), that produce a certain affect. A combination of different "words" can produce even more diverse effects. Though not technically magic, to the average being it appears to be so, despite the Priests themselves not making a distinction between "science" and "magic." Each Priest that makes up Karnilla has a specific "word" that can be used for certain effects. They are as follows:
  • Urd makes use of the word Image and with it she controls the elements of water, fire, earth, and air.
  • Skuld is the de facto "leader" of the group and uses the word Image that allows her to use telekinesis and telepathy. She's also responsible for travelling across vast distances by using her telekinesis to teleport her and others.
  • Verdandi uses the symbol Image and uses it for energy absorption, projection, and manipulation.

There are also some abilities that all three share such as flight, enhanced strength, speed, reflexes, etc. and regeneration that allows them to heal from non-lethal damage like a lost limb within seconds. Something like being blown up, however, would take them at least an hour to recover completely from. When they are together they are at their strongest and they have the option to either combine their "words" together or combine themselves to form Karnilla. When combining their words they can use a limited form of molecular manipulation that allows for things such as transmutation, manipulating their own molecules, and changing the density of things.

As Karnilla their abilities drastically change and includes
  • Super strength
  • Super speed and reflexes
  • Super senses
  • Superhuman durability
  • Resistance to extreme environments and telepathy
They also retain their powers and they are enhanced substantially, so Karnilla also has
  • Telepathy and telekinesis
  • Elemental manipulation
  • Energy projection, absorption, and manipulation
  • Matter manipulation
  • Space-Time manipulation

Weaknesses:
For the Priests, their major weakness is that they grow weaker the farther apart they are. This affects everything from their ability to use their powers to how quickly they regenerate. As Karnilla, they have several major weaknesses. She retains the consciousness of all three individual Priests and they often clash with each other, which causes her powers to fluctuate. Ironically after becoming more independent, they can exist in a combined form that is hindered by their individuality. Another weakness she has is that there's a limit to how long she can remain in the form. If they don't use their powers at all they can go for a full week before having to separate. Constant use of their powers for more than around 5 hours and they start "rejecting " one another and are forced to separate. She can stave off this forced separation but it requires she consume the life force of other beings.

Key for the following: Karnilla/Urd/Skuld/Verdandi
Destructive Capacity: Galaxy/Continent/Continent/Island

Speed: x10,000 FTL+ (travel), FTL/Mach 100/Mach 100/Mach 100

Durability: Solar System (automatic shields)/City/City/City

Lifting Strength: Class Y/Class 5/Class 5/Class 5

Striking Strength: Small planet/Class KJ/Class KJ/Class KJ

Standard Equipment: None of real importance

Intelligence: Extremely high, having lived for over a million years and having been linked to the hive mind of the Black Priest collective.

Optional stuff.

Theme song:

Random Facts about your character: Though she retains some of the consciousness of Urd,Skuld, and Verdandi, Karnilla's personality is entirely unique. Whereas the three Priests are serious and generally stoic, she's quite energetic and enjoys fighting.
Last edited by Mavorpen on Thu May 28, 2015 3:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:14 pm

Mavorpen wrote:Lemme know if it needs nerfing.

I feel like the striking strength and durability is a bit too off.
But then again, I am not a co-OP.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:20 pm

Finland SSR wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:Lemme know if it needs nerfing.

I feel like the striking strength and durability is a bit too off.
But then again, I am not a co-OP.

She's meant to be a physical powerhouse but I can definitely consider bringing it down if anyone else feels the same.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:23 pm

Actually I'm changing the speed. Dunno where the fuck light speed came from.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse