NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, OOC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Would you Rather get...

Alex's Sentry Serum
56%
Valka's Mjolnir and Gungnir
44%

Total votes : 18

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:07 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:
Rob Halfordia wrote:Your characters can serve as a nice distraction until Alex heals up.

Meh, better than nothing.

Explain this for me Jedi.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:08 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:
The Fallen Jedi wrote:
I haven't done anything to piss you off, I already told you beforehand of my intentions, so you can be mad at me, I just don't care as of now.

You inferred that you would be posting!

Alright... alright... I'm gonna go write up a post and calm down. As anyone who has seen the Metal Thread knows, the only thing worse than a pissed off Neros, is a severely pissed off Rob. Nobody wants to see that... and I assume nobody wants a visit from the mods...

You insult Neros.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:10 pm

I think I've figured it out. Clearly Jedi has a very loose grasp on what words are, and he thought that "Meh, better than nothing", means, "Nah, I'm just gonna wait to post because I think I can take high tier characters despite making my characters at a lower level of power."

At least, that's the only reason I can rationalize.

New Neros wrote:
Rob Halfordia wrote:You inferred that you would be posting!

Alright... alright... I'm gonna go write up a post and calm down. As anyone who has seen the Metal Thread knows, the only thing worse than a pissed off Neros, is a severely pissed off Rob. Nobody wants to see that... and I assume nobody wants a visit from the mods...

You insult Neros.

However, a severely pissed off Neros is the worst thing imaginable. An asshole and dick in every sense of the word.
Making Dragon Ball Z Overpowered Since the Founding of Infinite Justice

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:11 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:
The Fallen Jedi wrote:
Meh, better than nothing.

Well I figured that being at least a distraction was good enough for me, so I accepted it, because It was apparent to me that something else was planned, so I understood.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:12 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:

Well I figured that being at least a distraction was good enough for me, so I accepted it, because It was apparent to me that something else was planned, so I understood.

Then why didn't you post? The idea was that Alex gets screwed up and Okarot go does something else while Alex heals up. You were intended to fill that gap.
Last edited by The Republic of Atria on Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:12 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:I think I've figured it out. Clearly Jedi has a very loose grasp on what words are, and he thought that "Meh, better than nothing", means, "Nah, I'm just gonna wait to post because I think I can take high tier characters despite making my characters at a lower level of power."

At least, that's the only reason I can rationalize.

I talked to the Op and I was under the assumption that my characters should be at Small City/Island Level for their base power.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:13 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:

Then why haven't you fucking posted?! For fucks ever loving sake, it's like talking to a 5 year old who can't make up his mind!

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:14 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:

Then why didn't you post? The idea was that Alex gets screwed up and Okarot go does something else while Alex heals up. You were intended to fill that gap.

I was under the assumption that I would wait until the Great Ape Transformation, but apparently I made an error, I'll just wait until the Frieza Saga then.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:16 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:

I was under the assumption that I would wait until the Great Ape Transformation, but apparently I made an error, I'll just wait until the Frieza Saga then.

Fine, whatever, enjoy sulking in the corner.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:16 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:

POST GODDAMMIT! WE ARE TRYING TO MAKE YOU RELEVANT AND YOU ARE FIGHTING US.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:17 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:

No Atria, he's like a child, let him sulk, maybe he'll learn.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:18 pm

Alright, Alright, sorry.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:19 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:

No Atria, he's like a child, let him sulk, maybe he'll learn.

Well. Alex is still unconscious. So some times needs to pass for him to wake up.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:20 pm

DAMNIT, I SAID SORRY!!!

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:21 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:DAMNIT, I SAID SORRY!!!

THANK YOU WE ARE AWARE

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:30 pm

There you go Jedi, I adressed you. Now, can we get on with this?

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:32 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:There you go Jedi, I adressed you. Now, can we get on with this?

Lucky thing I just finished my post.

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Founded: May 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:33 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:There you go Jedi, I adressed you. Now, can we get on with this?

Oh looks like I'm to late, I could have filled the gap, or at least helped
What don't you understand? I CAN'T DIE!
As if that gives you an excuse to live.

Smoke the Meth Bobby. Smoke it All

Me lookin' hella swaggy
DragonBall Super Trailer#1

Veroxia
Minister

Founded: Jun 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Veroxia » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:38 pm

Name/Alias: Visvius

Appearance(Pics are fine, include costume if needed!): http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Lingering_Will?file=Lingering%20Will.png

Species: Kraetorian

Backstory: Several thousand millenniums ago, the Kraetorians, a robotic species whose goal was to protect and keep the peace of their galaxy created a robotic being that would later be the successor of their leader, Kresis. Kresis,curiois of what the being would become of decided to raise him as his own, naming him Visvius, or "Keeper of Fury". Kresis taught Visvius much of the galaxy, telling him stories of others who came and tried to destroy their galaxy, about those who befriended the Kraetorians, and about emotions. Visvius, highly interested in emotions began experimenting with life, using a small device he created that turned life into a mechanical form, into what he called after his master, the Kresis. His first few experiments resulted into the creation of machines whom of which were emotionless. Kresis, seeing that Visvius wanted to create a species similar to the Kraetorians encouraged his work, although warning him that giving a machine too much emotion will bring unknown consequences. Soon, Visvius becoming of age began creating more emotional and aggressive machines and experimented with lifeforms that had a conscience. The experiments resulted in beings whom were peaceful and held emotion. However, the beings soon became extremely aggressive toward non-metal objects, resulting in the deaths of several lifeforms. Visvius, unable to do anything due to a war going on joined the conflict against a mysterious race.
The Kraetorians, earning themselves many victories turned to Visvius for their success in the war and held a celebration, bringing the people to rejoice upon their sight of Visvius. Kresis, happy for Visvius gave him his personal melee weapon, a large metallic blade capable of doing many things. As the celebration continued, the mysterious species launched a surprise attack, detonating nuclear weapons, killing off all of the Kraetorians but Visvius. Surviving by using the blade, Visvius fell and wept for the destruction of his people and took upon the armor Kresis wore. Filled with sorrow, Visvius bowed to destroy those who had caused this and created a species of robotic beings based on the Kraetorians, and placed the Kresis in a planet where one species may bring the Kraetorians to life once more...
Powers and Abilities:
Visvius has many abilities including:
•Can move and swiftly dodge attacks at great speeds.
•Fly
•His blade holds many forms, including as a plasma cannon, shield, and as a vehicle.
•Stun hostiles through the use of different energies.
•Create metallic lifeforms

Weaknesses:
•Is prone to weapons involving ions.
•Is somewhat hollow in certain areas, such as his head.
•Can be damaged through lightsabers.

Destructive Capacity: Continental

Speed: Mach 100

Durability: Continent Level

Lifting Strength: Class 5

Striking Strength: Class NJ

Standard Equipment: Kresis' Blade, Cape, Kresis' Kraetorian Battle Armor

Intelligence: Extremely High

Optional stuff.

Theme song:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6zxn2xy9VY

Random Facts about your character: Allowed for the creation of the Korosians, a former human species that settled near the Kresis after their planet was destroyed by nuclear war. Highly aggressive at times.
Last edited by Veroxia on Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FT NATION:The Korosian Robotic Empire
HEAD OF STATE/GOVERNMENT:Emperor X-5
IDEOLOGY:FASCISM
/PRO-HUMAN/PRO-SYNTH/
/ANTI-ORGANIC/ANTI-TECHNOPHOBIA/

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:39 pm

Veroxia wrote:Name/Alias: Visvius

Appearance(Pics are fine, include costume if needed!): http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Lingering_Will?file=Lingering%20Will.png

Species: Kraetorian

Backstory: Several thousand millenniums ago, the Kraetorians, a robotic species whose goal was to protect and keep the peace of their galaxy created a robotic being that would later be the successor of their leader, Kresis. Kresis,curiois of what the being would become of decided to raise him as his own, naming him Visvius, or "Keeper of Fury". Kresis taught Visvius much of the galaxy, telling him stories of others who came and tried to destroy their galaxy, about those who befriended the Kraetorians, and about emotions. Visvius, highly interested in emotions began experimenting with life, using a small device he created that turned life into a mechanical form, into what he called after his master, the Kresis. His first few experiments resulted into the creation of machines whom of which were emotionless. Kresis, seeing that Visvius wanted to create a species similar to the Kraetorians encouraged his work, although warning him that giving a machine too much emotion will bring unknown consequences. Soon, Visvius becoming of age began creating more emotional and aggressive machines and experimented with lifeforms that had a conscience. The experiments resulted in beings whom were peaceful and held emotion. However, the beings soon became extremely aggressive toward non-metal objects, resulting in the deaths of several lifeforms. Visvius, unable to do anything due to a war going on joined the conflict against a mysterious race.
The Kraetorians, earning themselves many victories turned to Visvius for their success in the war and held a celebration, bringing the people to rejoice upon their sight of Visvius. Kresis, happy for Visvius gave him his personal melee weapon, a large metallic blade capable of doing many things. As the celebration continued, the mysterious species launched a surprise attack, detonating nuclear weapons, killing off all of the Kraetorians but Visvius. Surviving by using the blade, Visvius fell and wept for the destruction of his people and took upon the armor Kresis wore. Filled with sorrow, Visvius bowed to destroy those who had caused this and created a species of robotic beings based on the Kraetorians, and placed the Kresis in a planet where one species may bring the Kraetorians to life once more...
Powers and Abilities:
Visvius has many abilities including:
•Can move and swiftly dodge attacks at great speeds.
•Fly
•His blade holds many forms, including as a plasma cannon, shield, and as a vehicle.
•Stun hostiles through the use of different energies.
•Create metallic lifeforms

Weaknesses:
•Is prone to weapons involving ions.
•Is somewhat hollow in certain areas, such as his head.
•Can be damaged through lightsabers.

Destructive Capacity: Continental

Speed: Mach 100

Durability: Continent Level

Lifting Strength: Class 5

Striking Strength: Class NJ

Standard Equipment: Kresis' Blade, Cape, Kresis' Kraetorian Battle Armor

Intelligence: Extremely High

Optional stuff.

Theme song:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6zxn2xy9VY

Random Facts about your character: Allowed for the creation of the Korosians, a former human species that settled near the Kresis after their planet was destroyed by nuclear war. Highly aggressive at times.

Accepted!

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Founded: May 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:41 pm

Nassan wrote:@Rnclave, Could you edit your RP to make it so that you're already on your way to the jet. Would make things easier. Sorry! :blush:

Edited accordingly
What don't you understand? I CAN'T DIE!
As if that gives you an excuse to live.

Smoke the Meth Bobby. Smoke it All

Me lookin' hella swaggy
DragonBall Super Trailer#1

Veroxia
Minister

Founded: Jun 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Veroxia » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:41 pm

Thanks! So what is the current situation in the IC?
FT NATION:The Korosian Robotic Empire
HEAD OF STATE/GOVERNMENT:Emperor X-5
IDEOLOGY:FASCISM
/PRO-HUMAN/PRO-SYNTH/
/ANTI-ORGANIC/ANTI-TECHNOPHOBIA/

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:42 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:Okarot smiled. That was almost too easy. He dropped down, landing next to the warrior, speaking despite knowing he could hear none of it, "Just as I suspected, big talk, but only talk, no action. You never stood a chance with me, especially if that was all it took. Putting on his scooter, he searched the nearby area to see if the guy had any friends in the area. Two very low power levels showed up, barely registering. Likely a ruse. Okarot called out to the mystery people, "Whoever's out there, quit hiding and be a man! Either you can come out and be granted a warrior's death, or I can scorch this desert and your cowardly hides with it!", he yelled, unamused by the hiding adversaries. How unbrave a tactic.

Okarot is a Euro?

Everyone is pretty much doing they own thing, but right now, everyone is getting ready to head to Namek.

Nassan
Envoy

Founded: Mar 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Nassan » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:43 pm

Of The Rnclave wrote:
Nassan wrote:@Rnclave, Could you edit your RP to make it so that you're already on your way to the jet. Would make things easier. Sorry! :blush:

Edited accordingly

Great! I'll continue on then.
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
moaannnnnnnnnn

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:44 pm

I like how the first thing I see is Jedi getting yelled at.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse