NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, OOC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Would you Rather get...

Alex's Sentry Serum
56%
Valka's Mjolnir and Gungnir
44%

Total votes : 18

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:50 am

Full APP, Bio done. :)
Anyone want to take care of her? She may need some guidance.
Name/Alias: Lisa, or Unit 10

Appearance: http://smartwallies.com/wp-content/uplo ... aper-3.jpg

Species: Android

Backstory: Lisa has only been in existence for a short time, and has only been active for a fraction of that time. Much of her memory is blank. She has no idea who created her or why. Though she hasn't thought much about it at this point. If she did dig back far enough in her memory, the first thing she remembers is waking up in a Forrest, before being taken by a kind elderly man. Unfortunately, she didn't speak nor understand languages, so for some time she was confused, though she quickly picked speech up. The old man took care of her for some time, however Lisa was suddenly left alone when he died of a heart attack. Again, leaving her lonely and aimless, wandering around the world without purpose or goal...

Powers and Abilities: http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Spatial_Manipulation
Android Philology.
Advanced Learning: Lisa begins with very little knowledge, yet can learn and process at an incredible rate. So far, she’s mentally almost a child.
Flight.

Weaknesses: Subject to the weaknesses a machine would be.
Not very aggressive. Will often only flee or fight to disable.
She can easily be reprogrammed to serve someone, though eventually her base programming will override this in 24 hours.
Is not too bright at the moment.
In regards to special manipulation, the more tightly packed the atoms within an area, the harder to manipulate. So if a character is particularly durable, she’ll have a hard time warping the space they occupy. The space around them is fair game though.

Destructive Capacity: Island level

Speed: 1000 m/s

Durability: Large Building Level

Lifting Strength: Class 1 superhuman

Striking Strength: Class H

Standard Equipment: Nothing.

Intelligence: Childlike, at the moment. Has the potential to grow.

Optional stuff.

Theme song:

Random Facts about your character:
Last edited by Charmera on Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:55 am

Charmera wrote:.

Yo, confused android ladies are the best.

I'm planning to head to Namek as soon as Neros wakes up and confirms it's existence, an extra hand that I don't need to pay for is always appreciated.
Last edited by Finland SSR on Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:56 am

Temmp and Charmera, both accepted!

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:00 am

Finland SSR wrote:
Charmera wrote:.

Yo, confused android ladies are the best.

I'm planning to head to Namek as soon as Neros wakes up and confms it's existence, an extra hand that I don't need to pay for is always appreciated.

Alrighty. Do you plan on using a space craft to get there?
If so, feel free to have her deactivated inside. She could turn herself on in transit or when we get to namek. Hopefully I'll be able to post by then.

The Republic of Atria wrote:Temmp and Charmera, both accepted!

Awesome!
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:03 am

Charmera wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:Yo, confused android ladies are the best.

I'm planning to head to Namek as soon as Neros wakes up and confms it's existence, an extra hand that I don't need to pay for is always appreciated.

Alrighty. Do you plan on using a space craft to get there?
If so, feel free to have her deactivated inside. She could turn herself on in transit or when we get to namek. Hopefully I'll be able to post by then.

The Republic of Atria wrote:Temmp and Charmera, both accepted!

Awesome!

Yes, by self-designed spacecraft. All super-scientists have a few lying around just in case. :P

Well, as for turning her off, probably. We'll be using experimental wormhole technology, so we'll get there in no-time, so not that much need for company on the trip.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:07 am

Finland SSR wrote:
Charmera wrote:Alrighty. Do you plan on using a space craft to get there?

Awesome!

Yes, by self-designed spacecraft. All super-scientists have a few lying around just in case. :P

Well, as for turning her off, probably. We'll be using experimental wormhole technology, so we'll get there in no-time, so not that much need for company on the trip.

At least it wont take as long as it did in the show. :p

Should she be completely new to August or should they have met or something before she was put on the spaceship?

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:10 am

Charmera wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:Yes, by self-designed spacecraft. All super-scientists have a few lying around just in case. :P

At least it wont take as long as it did in the show. :p

Should she be completely new to August or should they have met or something before she was put on the spaceship?

Well, it's up to you. Considering it's a dangerous mission and you can't really trust anyone on Namek, Augustin would prefer someone he knows is trustable, and that would mean I'd prefer if they know each other somewhat.

But as I said, up to you. You can try to enter Max's fortress if you want to meet now.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:11 am

Finland SSR wrote:
Charmera wrote:At least it wont take as long as it did in the show. :p

Well, it's up to you. Considering it's a dangerous mission and you can't really trust anyone on Namek, Augustin would prefer someone he knows is trustable, and that would mean I'd prefer if they know each other somewhat.

But as I said, up to you. You can try to enter Max's fortress if you want to meet now.

At the moment I'm not sure I could make a quality post.
Perhaps she could have wandered into his care. She is somewhat of a lost child in some ways.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:14 am

Charmera wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:Well, it's up to you. Considering it's a dangerous mission and you can't really trust anyone on Namek, Augustin would prefer someone he knows is trustable, and that would mean I'd prefer if they know each other somewhat.

At the moment I'm not sure I could make a quality post.
Perhaps she could have wandered into his care. She is somewhat of a lost child in some ways.

Alright then. Take your time.
I'll go on and wait for Neros to post so I can leave with the info and go on to upgrade the spaceship. Well, in reality I wouldn't need to, but I want to get there around the same time as the others.

Because you know, Frieza is scary and shit.
Last edited by Finland SSR on Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:20 am

Finland SSR wrote:
Charmera wrote:At the moment I'm not sure I could make a quality post.

Alright then. Take your time.
I'll go on and wait for Neros to post so I can leave with the info and go on to upgrade the spaceship. Well, in reality I wouldn't need to, but I want to get there around the same time as the others.

Because you know, Frieza is scary and shit.

In that case, I'll probably do the post as soon as I wake up, and depending on whether you're on namec, still on earth or in transit I'll edit it accordingly.
Perhaps he could turn her on once he reaches planetside.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:23 am

Charmera wrote:Perhaps he could turn her on once he reaches planetside.

lol
Oh, he will...

And thus, I have proven that I have the sense of humor of a 12 year old.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:26 am

Finland SSR wrote:
Charmera wrote:Perhaps he could turn her on once he reaches planetside.

lol
Oh, he will...

I walked right into that one didn't I.
Feel free to flirt with her, I'd love to see her complete confusion at that.
"I... Don't understand Mr Gediminid..."
Last edited by Charmera on Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:29 am

Charmera wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:lol
Oh, he will...

I walked right into that one didn't I.

Hah.
As Krillin had bravely proven in his scientific experiment, female androids make good life partners.
Even those who can level down cities.

Oh my god, DBZ and CK2 are turning me into a monster...

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:32 am

Well, it took us nine posts to get from a female app to lame sex jokes.
God dammit. It usually takes much less than that.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:34 am

And to those who want Lantern Power rings! Go nuts! They were used as a power boost in the first IJ.

The only ones you can't have for plot reasons are black and white.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:36 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:And to those who want Lantern Power rings! Go nuts! They were used as a power boost in the first IJ.

Huh, I forgot what Power Rings there were.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:37 am

Finland SSR wrote:
Charmera wrote:I walked right into that one didn't I.

Hah.
As Krillin had bravely proven in his scientific experiment, female androids make good life partners.

Indeed. Especially those who can level cities. :p

That would be an interesting ship. Technical genius and Learning Android...

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:37 am

Charmera wrote:Full APP, Bio done. :)
Name/Alias: Lisa, or Unit 10

Appearance: http://smartwallies.com/wp-content/uplo ... aper-3.jpg

Species: Android

Backstory: Lisa has only been in existence for a short time, and has only been active for a fraction of that time. Much of her memory is blank. She has no idea who created her or why. Though she hasn't thought much about it at this point. If she did dig back far enough in her memory, the first thing she remembers is waking up in a Forrest, before being taken by a kind elderly man. Unfortunately, she didn't speak nor understand languages, so for some time she was confused, though she quickly picked speech up. The old man took care of her for some time, however Lisa was suddenly left alone when he died of a heart attack. Again, leaving her lonely and aimless, wandering around the world without purpose or goal...

Powers and Abilities: http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Spatial_Manipulation
Android Philology.
Advanced Learning: Lisa begins with very little knowledge, yet can learn and process at an incredible rate. So far, she’s mentally almost a child.
Flight.

Weaknesses: Subject to the weaknesses a machine would be.
Not very aggressive. Will often only flee or fight to disable.
She can easily be reprogrammed to serve someone, though eventually her base programming will override this in 24 hours.
Is not too bright at the moment.
In regards to special manipulation, the more tightly packed the atoms within an area, the harder to manipulate. So if a character is particularly durable, she’ll have a hard time warping the space they occupy. The space around them is fair game though.

Destructive Capacity: Island level

Speed: 1000 m/s

Durability: Large Building Level

Lifting Strength: Class 1 superhuman

Striking Strength: Class H

Standard Equipment: Nothing.

Intelligence: Childlike, at the moment. Has the potential to grow.

Optional stuff.

Theme song:

Random Facts about your character:

I can lead her.

The Republic of Atria wrote:And to those who want Lantern Power rings! Go nuts! They were used as a power boost in the first IJ.

Should I use red lantern, or sinestro?
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:39 am

Claudia + Red lantern Ring = Oh Gahd...

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:40 am

Charmera wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:Hah.

Indeed. Especially those who can level cities. :p

That would be an interesting ship. Technical genius and Learning Android...

Ships away.

http://www.sailingwarship.com/wp-conten ... ounger.jpg
Last edited by Finland SSR on Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:43 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:
Charmera wrote:Full APP, Bio done. :)

I can lead her.

I have always enjoyed the Red Lanterns a bit more.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:45 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:
I can lead her.

Red expresses the anger, right? Or suppressed emotions?

Sinestro expresses fear, right?
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:49 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:

Red is Anger.
Yellow is fear.
Violet is love
Green is will
Orange is Avarice (Warning. Larfleeze is OBSCENELY powerful. And the only orange in in existence belongs to him.)
Indigo is Compassion (Warning: Rings only go after psychotic murderers and the such and make them feel guilty.)
Blue is hope.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:57 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:

Red is Anger.
Yellow is fear.
Violet is love
Green is will
Orange is Avarice (Warning. Larfleeze is OBSCENELY powerful. And the only orange in in existence belongs to him.)
Indigo is Compassion (Warning: Rings only go after psychotic murderers and the such and make them feel guilty.)
Blue is hope.

Didn't Daud create a ton of new kinds of rings as well?
Or is this RP taking place in an alternate timeline where all the events of IJ 1/2/Reboot didn't take place?

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Nassan
Envoy

Founded: Mar 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Nassan » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:02 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:

Red is Anger.
Yellow is fear.
Violet is love
Green is will
Blue is hope.

But in the White Lantern storyline in the comics, it showed that the Avarice entity was actually sentient, and would occasionally bestow it's ring/power to other people right? Larfleeze still went apeshit and tried to hunt the guy the Avarice entity favored though.

EDIT: The guy the Avarice entity favoured was Hector Hammond. Larfleeze got mad and tried to kill him. http://greenlantern.wikia.com/wiki/Ophidian_Entity (under The Brightest Day).
2nd EDIT: Nvm. I remembered wrongly, Hector ate the battery. Literally ate it. Ew.
Last edited by Nassan on Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
moaannnnnnnnnn

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse