NATION

PASSWORD

The Almost Gods: Probably A Real School.(IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
New Lavan
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

The Almost Gods: Probably A Real School.(IC)

Postby New Lavan » Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:22 pm

Ah, a new school year. A chance for kids and teenagers to learn, grow, and experience the wonders of sex…………… erm……… spells. Sexy spells.

Or, Andre Ravelon thought dryly, for most of them to die. Horrible, screaming deaths. Or is that a scene from that movie about Baby Jebus?

As the Headmaster and leader of not only this Academy, but of all thirteen AG schools, plus the worldwide secret society that ran them pondered this, weak and weary- or, really, more like wary- students began to file in, their names and ages checked by his secretary, Bella. As they took their seats, each was given a once-over by Clair DuMort, Head of Security. The vampire was an imposing woman, six feet tall and covered and weapons. She could blow this place right up , Ravelon realised, before sniggering a bit at his own humor.

Claire glanced over at her boss. "Trouble, Andre?" the tall blond asked, scanning the gym for threats. But before Ravelon could respond she found one. An insane, Korean one.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!", screamed said threat. Claire simply sighed, and unclipped her walkie-talkie. "Security, we have a Code Moloch. Threat Level: Annoying."

Within moments, security had arrived, tackling Moloch to the ground and offering him cookies and explosives if he was a good boy. The Mad God gleefully accepted, and Ravelon hoped that he'd forget, like the ten thousand times this bribe'd worked. He had the explosives ready, of course, but they were reserved for a desperate last stand and when he wanted to be kinky. Either way, they were never used, since Ravelon was forever alone. Besides the thing with Lilly.

The Headmaster gave the room one more sweeping look. The older students, knowing the significance of this gaze, shut up, but the first-years kept blabbering, until Andre raised his hand. Skreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

The horrible, screeching sound filled the room sucking out all conversation. The students, looking horrified, turned forward, each looking Andre full in the face.

The Headmaster smiled faintly, and coughed quietly. "Thank you. For being here, but also for shutting up. Mostly for shutting up. Now then," he said, shuffling some papers. They didn't actually have much of importance on them, but it made him look sophisticated. "Welcome to the Academy. For whatever reason, you've chosen to come here. Whoopie. I'm so damn excited. Whatever. Now then, I hate speeches, so here's the school rules: Don't kill each other. You can fight, but if someone's body, mind, or soul is damaged, I'll turn you into a banana. Don't steal from other students, or the school. And for God's sake, don't steal any small gold statues that look like hay bales. Mr. Ulia, if you persist in flipping me off I will have to remove your limbs."

In the back row, Josh Ulia lowered his hands, but not the fingers. What Ravelon couldn't see, couldn't prompt him to maim students.

Finished with his speech, Andre leaned back, suddenly very tired. "Alright. All of you, come up to Miss DuMort for your room arrangements. Class schedules will be distributed tomorrow morning. Now go. Do whatever the fuck it is that kids do. Just don't get pregnant with a demon baby."

Sighing, Andre sanutered out of the auditorium, hoping that he could type up 300 class schedules by tomorrow.

Alone in a dark room, a man sat. His chair was comfortable, his empire secure. There was only one thorn in his side to be dealt with before he was truly happy. And that thorn would be surgically removed soon.

There was a knock on the door, prompting the man to glance up from his reading. "Come in, come in." he called, and the door swung open, allowing the barest chink of sunlight to peek through before the visitor stepped through and cloed it, blocking out the light of the day-star.

"Master. I have news. Good news.," the woman gasped, kneeling before him. Her voice shook with excitement, and a predatory grin stretched across her Middle-Eastern features.

The man smiled too, knowing what this good news might be. Only Andre Ravelon's imminent death was that good of news. But, he had to humor his wife. "Yes, Maria? What might it be?"

From the floor, Maria gasped "Lord Joshua…… we've found the headquarters of the Almost Gods. I have a strike team deployed. We could hit them now, take out Ravelon……"

But before she could finish her sentence, Joshua interrupted his wife. "No, dearest. This is between myself and Andre. No others need be harmed, least of all children. Go. Set a trap for Andre. I trust you."

Maria nodded, and left the room. Joshua knew that she was up to the task. Who was better at trapping men than a prostitute, even a former one like the lovely Ms. Magdalene?

Joshua turned back to his desk, picking up The Object, out of sheer force of habit. The Vampire King of Jerusalem turned the long, thin piece of metal over and over in his fingers, feeling its comfortable weight, his superhuman nose detecting the smells that came from it; iron and lead, sweat and blood, the scents of a different millennium.

Joshua stood, still holding The Object. If he were to have to attack the Academy, he wanted to have an understanding with Vladimir. The Drakul did not take kindly to intrusion into his territory. Joshua tucked the nail into his suit pocket and left the room, tugging the cuffs of his shirt over his wrists, to hide the round holes there.

Soon, this would all be over, and the last fifteen years of his life wouldn't be for naught.
Formerly Lavan Tiri. Add 3881 posts.
Joshulia wrote:Lavan's my trump card, I don't need to play him yet....

Nature-Spirits wrote:Well, that's a scary thought.

Aona wrote:
you make tumblr and myself happy xD

Rob Halfordia wrote:First off, you're an ass, and you know this.

Tarnen wrote:You and I have very different versions of fun, Rumple.

[/quote]&
I'm 14. Bisexual. Paranoid Schizophrenic. Murican.

Speaker of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!
WARNING: I DON'T TAKE MYSELF SERIOUSLY, AND PROBABLY NOT YOU EITHER.

Slorch
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Slorch » Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:54 pm

Damn she hated it when Mrs. DuMort did that thing with the screaming. It was almost as annoying as Moloch. Almost though, nothing could be more annoying than him. Anyway as Ravelon finished his grand speech and walked out the door she yells after him "We love you too Ravelon!" With that bit of banter taken care of she walks up to whats her face and asked for a room as far away from all the first years as possible. Which honestly was more for there safety then her own. She did have a track record of "accidentally" killing things when she got pissed off.
"... Ultramarines never have to deal with shit like that. Then again, they are the Ultramarines. Rebels don't surrender out of fear of them, they surrender because the last they want is another lecture about their prowess in battle."- AETEN II
Slorch wrote:click the 'wrote' button.
Nua Corda wrote:click the 'wrote' button.

Fluttershy is Best pony

New Lavan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Lavan » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:01 pm

Slorch wrote:Damn she hated it when Mrs. DuMort did that thing with the screaming. It was almost as annoying as Moloch. Almost though, nothing could be more annoying than him. Anyway as Ravelon finished his grand speech and walked out the door she yells after him "We love you too Ravelon!" With that bit of banter taken care of she walks up to whats her face and asked for a room as far away from all the first years as possible. Which honestly was more for there safety then her own. She did have a track record of "accidentally" killing things when she got pissed off.

Bella looked up with a sigh when one of the munchkins came up to her, asking for a room "far from the First-Years". She hated this, when they decided to be bitchy and oppressive. Being bitchy and oppressive was her thing, for Adonai's sake!

She flipped through the list of students disinterestedly, until she found a face the vaguely matched that of the bitch-girl in front of her. Bella looked up, and sighed "Star Song? You're with………erm……… Ellyn Tarem-something. Dorm 301, third floor, first door on the left."

No one ever had to know that the arrangements were made as they were requested. Or that some of the rooms didn't exist. Fortunately, room 301 did.

Aona wrote:

[/quote]&

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:04 pm

To say that his new school was interesting would be putting it mildly. Then again, he could outpace many motor vehicles on his feet. Weird was practically going to be embedded in his heart, soul, mind and shoes for the rest of his life. Something that he didn't mind for the most part. Provided the people around him stopped screaming like banshees. He listened to the Headmaster's speech and immediately got the feeling that he was going to fit in just fine. Maybe. He couldn't see the future, he could run really damn fast. "Alrighty then." He said and walked over to Mrs. DuMort. "He said something about something that you're supposed to direct us to our rooms? Or something? I was only half paying attention. Bad habit. Or good if you use it right. Like when someone tells you that you can drink heroine. You can't drink heroine." He said.

New Lavan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Lavan » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:16 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:To say that his new school was interesting would be putting it mildly. Then again, he could outpace many motor vehicles on his feet. Weird was practically going to be embedded in his heart, soul, mind and shoes for the rest of his life. Something that he didn't mind for the most part. Provided the people around him stopped screaming like banshees. He listened to the Headmaster's speech and immediately got the feeling that he was going to fit in just fine. Maybe. He couldn't see the future, he could run really damn fast. "Alrighty then." He said and walked over to Mrs. DuMort. "He said something about something that you're supposed to direct us to our rooms? Or something? I was only half paying attention. Bad habit. Or good if you use it right. Like when someone tells you that you can drink heroine. You can't drink heroine." He said.

Bella looked up from her copy of Early Evening once more, to find some punk kid looking at her and babbling about her favorite drugs. And saying "something" a lot.

Yep. This could only be Killian Roth.

The Secretary flipped through the book once more, until she found a perfect room for this guy.

"Room 122. Your roommate is Luke DeVille. Fourth floor, ninth door on the left. And you might want this," she grunted, heaving a weedwacker over the table and pressing it into Killian's hands.

Aona wrote:

[/quote]&

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:36 pm

"A weedwacker. Sweet. Remember. You can't drink cocaine. I think. I can't get high anymore. Stupid powers." He says and walks to his room, upon opening the door, found it filled to the brim with giant mutated, or magic, venus fly traps. Some of which somehow managed to growl at him. "Nuh uh. I ain't never lost to a plant. Even if it has teeth. I would have preferred hedge clippers. They're cheaper and waaay more fun. But, ya gotta do what you gotta do." He said and looked at it. "I hope no one is in here! I may or may not wind up burning this place down, like that one scene in Avatar!" He says and starts the weedwacker. "Which also happens to be my favorite movie." He says as he drives the weedwacker into the base of one of the fly traps.

Tarnen
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 22, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Tarnen » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:38 pm

Belial rubbed his ears as Mrs. DuMont screeched throughout the auditorium. "Could you speak up love, I don't the kids in the back heard you.." Rolling his eyes as the meeting continued.

Markus waited in line to receive where he was going, it was an unusal school to say the least but at least he had been there the past 5 years, and off the streets. The line stretch from one side to the other luckily he had got there early enough he wasn't in the back of the line.
My RPs:
The Supernatural Chronicles

New Lavan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Lavan » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:58 pm

Tarnen wrote:Belial rubbed his ears as Mrs. DuMont screeched throughout the auditorium. "Could you speak up love, I don't the kids in the back heard you.." Rolling his eyes as the meeting continued.

Markus waited in line to receive where he was going, it was an unusal school to say the least but at least he had been there the past 5 years, and off the streets. The line stretch from one side to the other luckily he had got there early enough he wasn't in the back of the line.

Claire bumped Belial lightly with her shoulder. "Oh, lighten up, White-Eyes! It's not like I stole their souls or made them watch reality TV. That's your domain.", she joked, moving one hand to her bag of cookie as Moloch stood up from his seat and joined the line. Fortunately, he seemed to be lucid, so she sheathed her baked goods.

Oh, fuck it all. Bella couldn't get a second to read, not with all these munchkins crowding her, asking her for roommates and shite.

She glared at them, one by one, rattling off names:

"Dominic Rayvon, rooming with Markus. Room 9, first floor. Josh Ulia, rooming with Morgaine Sturn."

Eventually, it'd be over. Eventually, she could go back to doing what she loved: Not dealing with kids.
Last edited by New Lavan on Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aona wrote:

[/quote]&

Achidyemay
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 14, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Achidyemay » Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:19 pm

As he made his way into the auditorium, Amanda Andy took a moment to remember the strange dream he had had this morning. In fact, as he took a seat around the middle and to his right of the speaker, he started rubbing his, already multicolored, nails. Trying to keep the flashing lights to a minimum, he began to idly paint the air in front of him. Painting scenes from dreams was one of Andy's favorite hobbies and he painted well. unfortunately, he could really only use ten colors, but he could also mix and match and such, changing things would require a bit of concentration at the moment, but Andy hardly cared. His pictures were vivid and strange, a hotel room filled with his fellow students, the Eiffel Tower exploding, a church tower with swords laying in the grass. It had been a good dream.

Satisfied, he let the colors dissipate into nothingness as he broke his concentration and the air slowly turned translucent again. Unfortunately, he realized that he had missed a large majority of the speech. He had heard this speech before, by another headmaster at the French Academy, so while this was not his first year in the program, it was his first year here. Except, he had transferred before the end of last year, so technically? Look I don't know how the school system works, I didn't design it!

Irregardless, Andy got up from his seat and walked to the desk where everyone else seemed to be going.
"Evening, Miss?"
Dear Sir: Regarding your article 'What's Wrong with the World?' I am.
Yours truly,
G.K. Chesterton

Tarnen
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Tarnen » Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:34 pm

New Lavan wrote:
Tarnen wrote:Belial rubbed his ears as Mrs. DuMont screeched throughout the auditorium. "Could you speak up love, I don't the kids in the back heard you.." Rolling his eyes as the meeting continued.

Claire bumped Belial lightly with her shoulder. "Oh, lighten up, White-Eyes! It's not like I stole their souls or made them watch reality TV. That's your domain.", she joked, moving one hand to her bag of cookie as Moloch stood up from his seat and joined the line. Fortunately, he seemed to be lucid, so she sheathed her baked goods.

Oh, fuck it all. Bella couldn't get a second to read, not with all these munchkins crowding her, asking her for roommates and shite.

"Dominic Rayvon, rooming with Markus. Room 9, first floor. Josh Ulia, rooming with Morgaine Sturn."

Eventually, it'd be over. Eventually, she could go back to doing what she loved: Not dealing with kids.

"Correction love I don't steal souls, I deal in souls by all rights they're mine fair and square. Right well, looks like you have your hands full at the moment, love to help...who am I kidding I really wouldn't not even if you paid me. Toodles, darling." Disappearing from the auditorium.

Jack meanwhile appeared in front of the line politely bowing to Mrs. DuMont. "Pleasure as always DuMont. So who exactly am I 'bunking' with this year, or need I change the rooming arrangement for you?"
My RPs:

New Lavan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Lavan » Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:51 pm

Tarnen wrote:
New Lavan wrote:Claire bumped Belial lightly with her shoulder. "Oh, lighten up, White-Eyes! It's not like I stole their souls or made them watch reality TV. That's your domain.", she joked, moving one hand to her bag of cookie as Moloch stood up from his seat and joined the line. Fortunately, he seemed to be lucid, so she sheathed her baked goods.

"Correction love I don't steal souls, I deal in souls by all rights they're mine fair and square. Right well, looks like you have your hands full at the moment, love to help...who am I kidding I really wouldn't not even if you paid me. Toodles, darling." Disappearing from the auditorium.

Jack meanwhile appeared in front of the line politely bowing to Mrs. DuMont. "Pleasure as always DuMont. So who exactly am I 'bunking' with this year, or need I change the rooming arrangement for you?"

Claire, as usual, had a snappy comeback ready.

Belial, as usual, vanished before she could use it. Damn. Damn him to……… Heaven? I mean, where's demon hell, since they live in the real Hell?! Claire sighed, and wandered out of the auditorium, trying to find some booze.

Bella didn't even bother looking up this time; she just flipped through the book till she found a room and the most horrible, vile, insufferable roomies ever.

"Oh, no, "Jack". No changes at all," she said, menacingly. "No, I think you'll be happy in Room M, with Parat Ikarus."

Now, Parat, by and large, wasn't that bad. So, it was understandable if Jack was a little confused.

But Bella's next words ruined that. These next words would send grown men, trained soldiers, running for their lives.

"………And Moloch."

"And as for you," she snapped, rounding on Andy, "you'll be with………… hmm……… this Steve kid. Yeah. Steve."

Aona wrote:

[/quote]&

Slorch
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Slorch » Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:00 pm

New Lavan wrote:
Slorch wrote:Damn she hated it when Mrs. DuMort did that thing with the screaming. It was almost as annoying as Moloch. Almost though, nothing could be more annoying than him. Anyway as Ravelon finished his grand speech and walked out the door she yells after him "We love you too Ravelon!" With that bit of banter taken care of she walks up to whats her face and asked for a room as far away from all the first years as possible. Which honestly was more for there safety then her own. She did have a track record of "accidentally" killing things when she got pissed off.

Bella looked up with a sigh when one of the munchkins came up to her, asking for a room "far from the First-Years". She hated this, when they decided to be bitchy and oppressive. Being bitchy and oppressive was her thing, for Adonai's sake!

She flipped through the list of students disinterestedly, until she found a face the vaguely matched that of the bitch-girl in front of her. Bella looked up, and sighed "Star Song? You're with………erm……… Ellyn Tarem-something. Dorm 301, third floor, first door on the left."

No one ever had to know that the arrangements were made as they were requested. Or that some of the rooms didn't exist. Fortunately, room 301 did.

"Hun hun," was her reply as she walked out the door. 'So, Dorm 301 hun well it was a bit lower then she liked, but oh well,' And she suddenly stopped. There was a chill down her spine, and a feeling that someone had just been condemned to room with Moloch. "Unlucky bastared," she muttered to herself. And then she continued on her way, and then promptly arrived at the room. 'Welp I hope the other one's not here yet.' They weren't so she spent the next 1/2 hour making the room to her likeing which mostly just meant tiding the place up and seetin up her stuff.
Last edited by Slorch on Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
"... Ultramarines never have to deal with shit like that. Then again, they are the Ultramarines. Rebels don't surrender out of fear of them, they surrender because the last they want is another lecture about their prowess in battle."- AETEN II
Slorch wrote:click the 'wrote' button.
Nua Corda wrote:click the 'wrote' button.

Fluttershy is Best pony

Tarnen
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Tarnen » Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:08 pm

New Lavan wrote:
Tarnen wrote:"Correction love I don't steal souls, I deal in souls by all rights they're mine fair and square. Right well, looks like you have your hands full at the moment, love to help...who am I kidding I really wouldn't not even if you paid me. Toodles, darling." Disappearing from the auditorium.

Belial, as usual, vanished before she could use it. Damn. Damn him to……… Heaven? I mean, where's demon hell, since they live in the real Hell?! Claire sighed, and wandered out of the auditorium, trying to find some booze.

Bella didn't even bother looking up this time; she just flipped through the book till she found a room and the most horrible, vile, insufferable roomies ever.

"Oh, no, "Jack". No changes at all," she said, menacingly. "No, I think you'll be happy in Room M, with Parat Ikarus."

Now, Parat, by and large, wasn't that bad. So, it was understandable if Jack was a little confused.

But Bella's next words ruined that. These next words would send grown men, trained soldiers, running for their lives.

"………And Moloch."

"And as for you," she snapped, rounding on Andy, "you'll be with………… hmm……… this Steve kid. Yeah. Steve."

"The Pinocchio and the Mad-god..." Thinking it over for a moment, quietly tapping his fingers together in thought. "Okay, you have yourself a deal, I would shake your hand but it seems you are mistrusting of me since last time I did, I didn't have to do homework for a week...until you broke that spell..." He muttered under his breath. "Either way, I'm off to visit my roommates." Cracking a smile before turning and walking towards his new room.
My RPs:

The Burning Sun
Senator

Founded: Sep 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Burning Sun » Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:25 pm

Octavia waited until the noise and chaos had died down a bit and most of the scarier demons had left before she finally peeled herself away from the corner table and headed over the the reception desk. Lugging her treasured violin in one hand and a suitcase in the other, she walked up to Bella and pointed at her book, smiling apologetically.
"All that we see or seem/Is but a dream within a dream" - Poe
TBS, M.D | Founder of the Mechanics' Guild | EST 9-9
because my self-esteem is so low
TriStates wrote:+100 Tri-Points
Khasinkonia wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:I posted. Just in case it gets buried by the depressing duo over there.

I award you ten points for the nickname. Which will buy you...
more posts from the duo
Royal Brownie PointsTM
Atlannia wrote:Mmm it's not looking good I'm afraid, the purple haired goth loli next to a sweatervest wearing bishonen portends financial strife and the double archery chick is a rare sign predicting the death of someone close to you, I'm sorry.
That'll be $32.99
All the logic

New Lavan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Lavan » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:33 pm

The Burning Sun wrote:Octavia waited until the noise and chaos had died down a bit and most of the scarier demons had left before she finally peeled herself away from the corner table and headed over the the reception desk. Lugging her treasured violin in one hand and a suitcase in the other, she walked up to Bella and pointed at her book, smiling apologetically.

Ugh. The Secretary was tired of this. Hundreds of kids, coming up to her and asking inane questions. "What do you mean, my roommate is the spawn of Satan? Do we have a thirty-eighth floor? Didn't that room catch fire last year?" It was unbearable. So, she assigned a few kids to rooms where there were sentient, demon-bear crossbreeds.

But then, one of the munchkins came up, and didn't talk. So, Bella was easy on her. She assigned Best Munchkin a room with a kid who should be pretty easy to deal with.

"Octavia…… Octavia…… Room 20. You're rooming with Lilly Yth. Just off the auditorium, end of the hallway."

Aona wrote:

[/quote]&

Achidyemay
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 14, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Achidyemay » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:16 pm

Amanda Andy was sort of unsure what to do at this point. To be frank, he was totally lost. Not only had he not been assigned an actual room, he had been assigned a roommate with no last name. Just 'Steve'. He almost wanted to trade with the group in front of him, at least Moloch's unpredictability was predictable. Now, he had no idea what to do. He didn't want to go ask the nice receptionist again, last thing he needed was to get assigned to a room that doesn't exist, oh wait.... He was. Sort of....

He whistled idly, hair flickering all of the colors of the rainbow wildly. Other then that, he just stood off to the side, not really bothering anyone. Worse comes to worse, it's a comfortable auditorium.
Dear Sir: Regarding your article 'What's Wrong with the World?' I am.
Yours truly,
G.K. Chesterton

New Lavan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Lavan » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:23 pm

Achidyemay wrote:Amanda Andy was sort of unsure what to do at this point. To be frank, he was totally lost. Not only had he not been assigned an actual room, he had been assigned a roommate with no last name. Just 'Steve'. He almost wanted to trade with the group in front of him, at least Moloch's unpredictability was predictable. Now, he had no idea what to do. He didn't want to go ask the nice receptionist again, last thing he needed was to get assigned to a room that doesn't exist, oh wait.... He was. Sort of....

He whistled idly, hair flickering all of the colors of the rainbow wildly. Other then that, he just stood off to the side, not really bothering anyone. Worse comes to worse, it's a comfortable auditorium.

Ravelon, noticing that, once more, Bella'd sent a kid to a room that might not exist, left his office overlooking the auditorium. With a flick of his wrist, the headmaster teleported down, materialized next to Andy. For a moment, Andre just stumbled around drunkenly, since short-distance teleportation did that to you.

Once the feelings of dizziness and the taste of burnt plastic passed, Ravelon straightened, and sanutered the short distance over to Andy.

"Hey, kid. Bella give you a bum room?", he asked, and before Andy could respond, he continued, "Second door on the right, second floor. Deal with the rats, and it's yours."

Aona wrote:

[/quote]&

Westeastern Dicantia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Westeastern Dicantia » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:24 pm

Thankfully, Violet was conscious and functioning when she took her seat in the auditorium. As if the concoction of monster energy and black coffee she had accidentally put together while half-asleep wasn't putting her on edge enough, Mrs. DuMort had to emit some kind of high-pitched screeching noise, causing Violet to almost fall out of her seat. Promptly ignoring the conclusion of the noise, and the subsequent speech by Ravelon, she stood and descended the bleachers to join the line that was forming in front of Mrs. DuMort. When she got to the front, Violet decided against anything that might cause another screeching noise, simply asking, "You have the room assignments, right? Please don't put me in with anyone who has anything to do with chaos, for fuck's sake."
Call me Annika!
| she/her | 22 | Ill-informed transfemme socialist | leftvalues link
| check out the canon version of the lore here Dicantia (wip)

A relatively new, future tech, not empire that is totally the size of and acts a lot like one. Assimilation is voluntary and your territory has been pre-approved! The United Dicantia Directorate will be in contact soon!

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:33 am

Westeastern Dicantia wrote:Thankfully, Violet was conscious and functioning when she took her seat in the auditorium. As if the concoction of monster energy and black coffee she had accidentally put together while half-asleep wasn't putting her on edge enough, Mrs. DuMort had to emit some kind of high-pitched screeching noise, causing Violet to almost fall out of her seat. Promptly ignoring the conclusion of the noise, and the subsequent speech by Ravelon, she stood and descended the bleachers to join the line that was forming in front of Mrs. DuMort. When she got to the front, Violet decided against anything that might cause another screeching noise, simply asking, "You have the room assignments, right? Please don't put me in with anyone who has anything to do with chaos, for fuck's sake."

Cyll
Cyll, fairly used to the school and all it's insanity and chaos by now (Hell, this was what life was like for her even before joining), floated behind Violet in the line to get ones room assigned. Her wolves guarded her rear and flank, glaring at the other students (especially the first years) who kept their distance for the most part, either her fear aura, her floating or her massive hungry wolves keeping most from wanting to come close to the floating child of Scylla. This was both a blessing and a curse for her, after all she didn't have to deal with any obnoxiousness from any of the more wild students, but it also made her somewhat... hard to approach. No matter how kind and nonthreatening Cyll tried to be, her six menacing wolves never helped matters.

At the moment, she waited her turn. After all, a certain politeness was one of the things she had developed during her time at the Academy. It helped in making her seem less threatening, though not by too much...
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

New Lavan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Lavan » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:48 pm

Westeastern Dicantia wrote:Thankfully, Violet was conscious and functioning when she took her seat in the auditorium. As if the concoction of monster energy and black coffee she had accidentally put together while half-asleep wasn't putting her on edge enough, Mrs. DuMort had to emit some kind of high-pitched screeching noise, causing Violet to almost fall out of her seat. Promptly ignoring the conclusion of the noise, and the subsequent speech by Ravelon, she stood and descended the bleachers to join the line that was forming in front of Mrs. DuMort. When she got to the front, Violet decided against anything that might cause another screeching noise, simply asking, "You have the room assignments, right? Please don't put me in with anyone who has anything to do with chaos, for fuck's sake."

"Hmmm………… you're polite. I like polite munchkins.", Bella growled kindly, brushing back her iron-grey hair and straightening her eyeglasses. Polite munchkins got better rooms and better roommates. "So, you're with, erm, wolf-chick back there. Room 99, second floor. Third door on the left, and take these," she said, handing Violet a crucifix, a flask of holy water, and a sword.

"You might need them. Use the sword if the door to Room 100 is open. At any time."
Last edited by New Lavan on Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aona wrote:

[/quote]&

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:31 pm

New Lavan wrote:
Tarnen wrote:"Correction love I don't steal souls, I deal in souls by all rights they're mine fair and square. Right well, looks like you have your hands full at the moment, love to help...who am I kidding I really wouldn't not even if you paid me. Toodles, darling." Disappearing from the auditorium.

Azzera smoked as she walked out of the Auditorium, unafraid of the possibility of lung damage, after all she regularly inhaled smoke and fire, so her lungs were far from vulnerable to the chemicals and smoke. As for second hand smoke, she was of the firm belief that if the students couldn't survive a little of that, then they were likely going to be killed by something pathetic anyway. She incinerated the useless remains of the cigarette with a snap of her fingers once she was done with it. She noticed Claire walking out of the auditorium too.

"Looking for alcohol too?" she asked the head of security with a raised eyebrow.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

New Lavan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Lavan » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:40 pm

Charmera wrote:
New Lavan wrote:Claire, as usual, had a snappy comeback ready.

Azzera smoked as she walked out of the Auditorium, unafraid of the possibility of lung damage, after all she regularly inhaled smoke and fire, so her lungs were far from vulnerable to the chemicals and smoke. As for second hand smoke, she was of the firm belief that if the students couldn't survive a little of that, then they were likely going to be killed by something pathetic anyway. She incinerated the useless remains of the cigarette with a snap of her fingers once she was done with it. She noticed Claire walking out of the auditorium too.

"Looking for alcohol too?" she asked the head of security with a raised eyebrow.

Claire burped and giggled. "Nu nu nu nope! Hehe. I founds me some…………… some………………" she managed to get out, before burping again. The Head of Security leaned against the wall for support, only to discover that that wasn't a wall, and she'd just molested poor little Josh Ulia. "Whooooooooo zeez. So so sor sorr………… sorny. Horny sonry heha!"

Once more, Claire leaned back against the wall, a real one this time. As she did, the empty bottle of sulfuric acid slipped from her fingers and rattled on the floor.

Aona wrote:

[/quote]&

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:53 pm

New Lavan wrote:
Charmera wrote:Azzera smoked as she walked out of the Auditorium, unafraid of the possibility of lung damage, after all she regularly inhaled smoke and fire, so her lungs were far from vulnerable to the chemicals and smoke. As for second hand smoke, she was of the firm belief that if the students couldn't survive a little of that, then they were likely going to be killed by something pathetic anyway. She incinerated the useless remains of the cigarette with a snap of her fingers once she was done with it. She noticed Claire walking out of the auditorium too.

Claire burped and giggled. "Nu nu nu nope! Hehe. I founds me some…………… some………………" she managed to get out, before burping again. The Head of Security leaned against the wall for support, only to discover that that wasn't a wall, and she'd just molested poor little Josh Ulia. "Whooooooooo zeez. So so sor sorr………… sorny. Horny sonry heha!"

Once more, Claire leaned back against the wall, a real one this time. As she did, the empty bottle of sulfuric acid slipped from her fingers and rattled on the floor.

The dragon raised an eyebrow and took a look at the empty bottle, her raised eyebrow raising even further. "I was going to ask how you got drunk so quickly... but this would just about do it..." She quipped. "Though, probably still better than human alcohol..." She sighed, tossing the bottle behind her, not caring if it hit a wall or a student. "Where did you even get that?" She asked, part of her seriously considering knocking back a few bottles of that rather than having to teach tomorrow.

The Burning Sun
Senator

Founded: Sep 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Burning Sun » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:34 am

New Lavan wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:Octavia waited until the noise and chaos had died down a bit and most of the scarier demons had left before she finally peeled herself away from the corner table and headed over the the reception desk. Lugging her treasured violin in one hand and a suitcase in the other, she walked up to Bella and pointed at her book, smiling apologetically.

Ugh. The Secretary was tired of this. Hundreds of kids, coming up to her and asking inane questions. "What do you mean, my roommate is the spawn of Satan? Do we have a thirty-eighth floor? Didn't that room catch fire last year?" It was unbearable. So, she assigned a few kids to rooms where there were sentient, demon-bear crossbreeds.

But then, one of the munchkins came up, and didn't talk. So, Bella was easy on her. She assigned Best Munchkin a room with a kid who should be pretty easy to deal with.

"Octavia…… Octavia…… Room 20. You're rooming with Lilly Yth. Just off the auditorium, end of the hallway."

A quick bow, and she was off. Really, she didn't understand what all the fuss about rooms was. That secretary had seemed pretty nice, and opening the door to her room, she could see that her roommate was...a demon spawn of Satan. At least she didn't seem to be home at the moment. Putting her violin on the bed, she carefully stowed her suitcase in the back of the closet. It was full of gifts from Daddy, and while she loved him dearly, he could be a little...paranoid at times. Not to mention unnecessarily violent.
"All that we see or seem/Is but a dream within a dream" - Poe
TBS, M.D | Founder of the Mechanics' Guild | EST 9-9
because my self-esteem is so low
TriStates wrote:+100 Tri-Points
Khasinkonia wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:I posted. Just in case it gets buried by the depressing duo over there.

I award you ten points for the nickname. Which will buy you...
more posts from the duo
Royal Brownie PointsTM
Atlannia wrote:Mmm it's not looking good I'm afraid, the purple haired goth loli next to a sweatervest wearing bishonen portends financial strife and the double archery chick is a rare sign predicting the death of someone close to you, I'm sorry.
That'll be $32.99
All the logic

New Lavan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Lavan » Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:43 am

Charmera wrote:
New Lavan wrote:

The dragon raised an eyebrow and took a look at the empty bottle, her raised eyebrow raising even further. "I was going to ask how you got drunk so quickly... but this would just about do it..." She quipped. "Though, probably still better than human alcohol..." She sighed, tossing the bottle behind her, not caring if it hit a wall or a student. "Where did you even get that?" She asked, part of her seriously considering knocking back a few bottles of that rather than having to teach tomorrow.

Unfortunately, Claire couldn't respond, since she'd passed out against the wall. A snore escaped her, and she mumbled something about Paris.

"Oh, is this our room?," called a new voice from behind Octavia. A girl, about eleven, entered the room with a giggle. She was short and bouncy, and seemed to take up all the space just by sheer attitude. In one hand, she had a small dufflebag, and in the other, a short stave.

"Hiiiii! I'm Lilly! Lilly Yth! And you must be my new roommate! Ooh, it's gonna be so much fun!"

Aona wrote:

[/quote]&

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse