NATION

PASSWORD

Planetscape (Adventure RP, OOC & Sign-ups: Semi-Closed)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Aona
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Aona » Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:32 pm

Saoirse o Forsa wrote:
Tarnen wrote:That just goes without saying Aona, at least majority of the time. Also MIK :hug:

I better not be getting typecasted here now!

Oh, I'm sure you're vehemently opposed to it xDD
:^)

Riysa
Senator

Founded: Jan 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Riysa » Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:37 pm

I come bearing not a tag, but an app:

Name: Daniel Anghel
Birthday: January 4th
Appearance: Tall, fair-skinned, dirty blond hair, green eyes.
Brief Rundown of Personality: He's orderly, efficient, caring, sociable, and he loves to tinker around as well as think and design objects, even if he isn't the best artist around. He also has a desire for adventure and excitement.
Title: The Determination of Sand
Weapon: A battery-powered nailgun.
Current Life Situation: Danny lives with his younger brother and sister in the flat plains of the Midwestern USA; his mother is a housekeeper and his father is a teacher. While his parents are nice, he gets along with his siblings as much as siblings can, and he has no trouble at school, the simple fact is that it is utterly boring out here, where apart from the occasional town there is nothing but farms for miles on end. He plays games and makes model airplanes to occupy his time, but lately it hasn't been enough either.
Username: creed
Quirks: Idly cracks his knuckles when bored. Keeps a bunch of random and almost certainly unnecessary facts in his heads.
RP Example: Here's one.

Saoirse o Forsa
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Saoirse o Forsa » Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:38 pm

Aona wrote:
Saoirse o Forsa wrote:

I better not be getting typecasted here now!

Oh, I'm sure you're vehemently opposed to it xDD

I don't think I've ever role-played a straight person...gay and bi men I've done...I've done a butch lesbian before...wow...hmmm..."goes off to ponder life"

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:37 pm

Aona wrote:
Charmera wrote:Name: Annabel "Annie/Ann" Walters
Birthday: January 22th
http://www.thesecretlanguage.com/report ... r=20150122
Appearance: WIP
Brief Rundown of Personality: Annie is fun loving and joy seeking, though naive and sometimes immature. She irresponsible yet adventure seeking (Wherever an adventure might be), much preferring to have fun and excitement then having to deal with the realities of life. She's fun to have around, but she can be hard to understand, as she seems to take joy in even the most menial and ordinary of things. An eternal optimist, she can find the best in any situation and takes joy in cheering people up with her upbeat attitude. The only time she becomes sad is when she's disillusioned and faced with the reality of her situation.
Title: Mystery (and Imagination) of Travel
Weapon: A skeletal gauntlet which resembles the head of a predator fish in design with her hands visible through the gaps in the teeth of the weapon, and a bag of feathered Javelins which look almost like ye olde pens.
Current Life Situation: WIP
Username: WIP
Quirks: Has a nickname for everyone, ranges from a little quiet to loud and excited, from talking very fast and excitedly to calm and deliberate, a bad habit of sneaking up on people and an ability to find almost anything in the world cute.
RP Example: Come onnnn you know me…
Fine. Almost Gods and Relay.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-PLt92XaX390/U ... hone_m.jpg
I'm torn between these two as images.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-d-vtx77IFHg/T ... -_0141.jpg

Also, expect another character once this is done.

I like it so far! The nicknames thing sounds awesome 8)
As for the pictures, I'd say the Blonde one. Once the CLS and Username is up, most likely accepted.

She'd call Todd Auxie, Fish or Fishy.
She'd call Daniel "Angel"
She'd call Conan "Arnie"

Here is here finished APP in all it's glory.
Name: Annabel "Annie/Ann" Walters
Birthday: January 22th
http://www.thesecretlanguage.com/report ... r=20150122
Appearance: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-PLt92XaX390/U ... hone_m.jpg
Brief Rundown of Personality: Annie is fun loving and joy seeking, though naive and sometimes immature. She irresponsible yet adventure seeking (Wherever an adventure might be), much preferring to have fun and excitement then having to deal with the realities of life. She's fun to have around, but she can be hard to understand, as she seems to take joy in even the most menial and ordinary of things. An eternal optimist, she can find the best in any situation and takes joy in cheering people up with her upbeat attitude. The only time she becomes sad is when she's disillusioned and faced with the reality of her situation.

Also, an incurable prankster and a lover of literature of any kind.
Title: Mystery (and Imagination) of Travel
Weapon: A gauntlet which resembles the head of a fish in design which acts as a sheild for bashing and blocking, and a black, bladed whip which can both slash and grab.
Current Life Situation: Somewhat insane. Annie is the second youngest of three, her party loving disco frequenting sister who rarely comes home sober and for whom finding a stable job has been a struggle. Her younger brother who Annie swears is evil (though that doesn't stop her from getting in prank wars with him). Her father is a free spirited artist who never learned to grow up. Her long suffering mother is the only bastion of stability, logic and sanity of the family, and the only one with a real job. Otherwise Annie loves her family and her life, though she's been yearning for something more exciting recently.
Username: The_Kitten_Overlord
Quirks: Has a nickname for everyone, ranges from a little quiet to loud and excited, from talking very fast and excitedly to calm and deliberate, a bad habit of sneaking up on people and an ability to find almost anything in the world cute (Hence her irritating fondness for cats).
Last edited by Charmera on Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:22 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Complectuss
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Complectuss » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:20 pm

Name: Lara Church
Birthday: Dec 18th
Appearance: http://www.zerochan.net/863647
Brief Rundown of Personality: Capable, Expansive, persistent, preoccupied, stubborn, frustrated, big-hearted, aspiring
Title: Titan of Flame
Weapon: Harpoon spear
Current Life Situation: Some cool parents and a GPA of like 3.0. She doesn't really go to any clubs, but she's pretty cool at parkour.
Username: bickie-ditch
Quirks: acts out arguments to herself in case anyone ever wants to start shit, left handed, spins her ring as a comfort mechanism; I'm not sure this counts as a "quirk" but I'll put it here: moderate depression and social anxiety
Last edited by Complectuss on Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Why would you ever want to be straight tbh

much like Vesperis, I am also a slut for aona rps
sometimes I help make them
usually they are about angsty teens

Don't vote for trump pls I don't like tyranny

Tarnen
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 22, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Tarnen » Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:11 am

Charmera wrote:
Aona wrote:I like it so far! The nicknames thing sounds awesome 8)
As for the pictures, I'd say the Blonde one. Once the CLS and Username is up, most likely accepted.

She'd call Todd Auxie, Fish or Fishy.
She'd call Conan "Arnie"

Birthday: January 18th
http://www.thesecretlanguage.com/report ... r=20150118

Title: Mystery (and Imagination) of Sand
Weapon: A skeletal gauntlet which resembles the head of a predator fish in design with her hands visible through the gaps in the teeth of the weapon, and a bag of feathered Javelins which look almost like ye olde pens.
Current Life Situation: Somewhat insane. Annie is the second youngest of three, her party loving disco frequenting sister who rarely comes home sober and for whom finding a stable job has been a struggle. Her younger brother who Annie swears is evil (though that doesn't stop her from getting in prank wars with him). Her father is a free spirited artist who never learned to grow up. Her long suffering mother is the only bastion of stability, logic and sanity of the family, and the only one with a real job. Otherwise Annie loves her family and her life, though she's been yearning for something more exciting recently.
Username: Queen-of-bunnies
Quirks: Has a nickname for everyone, ranges from a little quiet to loud and excited, from talking very fast and excitedly to calm and deliberate, a bad habit of sneaking up on people and an ability to find almost anything in the world cute.

Annie are you ok?
My RPs:
The Supernatural Chronicles

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:20 am

Tarnen wrote:
Charmera wrote:She'd call Todd Auxie, Fish or Fishy.
She'd call Conan "Arnie"

Birthday: January 18th
http://www.thesecretlanguage.com/report ... r=20150118

Title: Mystery (and Imagination) of Sand
Username: Queen-of-bunnies

Annie are you ok?

No, she's been hit by a smooth criminal. :p

Also, my second character.

Name: Catherine "Cat" Alkane
Birthday: November 21st.
http://www.thesecretlanguage.com/report ... r=20151121
Appearance:http://s756.photobucket.com/user/vampiremoon58/media/GAIA/sexy-anime-girl-for-pc_1440x900.jpg.html
Brief Rundown of Personality: Cat is somewhat cold and callous, though mostly due to her upbringing and parents. She has an elegant grace and beauty to her and a desire for new and polished ideas. Also somewhat emotionally closed off due to the fact that she was never given emotional support and told to suppress and hide her emotions by her overbearing mother.

She does try to be as elegant, eloquent and refined as possible, though sees little value in her mothers traditional values. She does like dresses and skirts over trousers though.

Often thought of as the perfect high school princess, the kind which boys would be lining up to be her boyfriend. In actual fact her cold nature intimidates most of those who would date her and has caused many a relationship to plummet like a plane with no wings.

Despite tensions between her and her mother, they both share a perfectionist and nit picking attitude, though unlike her mother, Cat turns that inwards, always fussing internally about her appearance, her speech, her attitude, her grades and everything she does.

She does not suffer fools gladly and will verbally backhand people displaying what she perceives as idiocy.
Title: Revolution of Fire
Weapon: A pair of daggers which are both immersed in a bottle of perfume as a sheath of sorts. Even if the perfume spills, it refills itself automatically. So far the perfume has no other special qualities apart from smelling nice and causing the victim more pain when applied to an open wound. Also ingesting it will cause a rather nasty stomach reaction. However the perfume has the capacity to develop into a poison of sorts as things develop
Current Life Situation: Overbearing harsh and very traditional mother and a father who has been missing for years. She finds it hard to stand up to her mother, who is quite cold and callous herself, and wants to see her daughter married to some rich sophisticate. She has been looking desperately for an opportunity to break free of her mother.
Username: Snow_And_Her_Apple
Quirks: She tries hard to hide them, but her quirks are:
She hates being called anything other than Catherine.
She has a real sweet tooth, to the point of getting sugar withdrawals.
She thinks she has a good singing voice, but it more like the sound of a cat dying. (Good Piano player though…)
She may seem snobby in her entertainment tastes, but she has more than a few nerdy guilty pleasures.
Keeps a romantic passion buried inside.
RP Example: Already given
Last edited by Charmera on Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Tarnen
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Tarnen » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:42 am

Charmera wrote:
Tarnen wrote:Annie are you ok?

No, she's been hit by a smooth criminal. :p

Also, my second character.

Name: Catherine "Cat" Alkane
Birthday: November 21st.
http://www.thesecretlanguage.com/report ... r=20151121
Appearance:http://s756.photobucket.com/user/vampiremoon58/media/GAIA/sexy-anime-girl-for-pc_1440x900.jpg.html
Brief Rundown of Personality: Cat is somewhat cold and callous, though mostly due to her upbringing and parents. She has an elegant grace and beauty to her and a desire for new and polished ideas. Also somewhat emotionally closed off due to the fact that she was never given emotional support and told to suppress and hide her emotions by her overbearing mother.

She does try to be as elegant, eloquent and refined as possible, though sees little value in her mothers traditional values. She does like dresses and skirts over trousers though.

Often thought of as the perfect high school princess, the kind which boys would be lining up to be her boyfriend. In actual fact her cold nature intimidates most of those who would date her and has caused many a relationship to plummet like a plane with no wings.

Despite tensions between her and her mother, they both share a perfectionist and nit picking attitude, though unlike her mother, Cat turns that inwards, always fussing internally about her appearance, her speech, her attitude, her grades and everything she does.

She does not suffer fools gladly and will verbally backhand people displaying what she perceives as idiocy.
Title: Revolution of Fire
Weapon: Retractable weapon claws from a wooden base.
Current Life Situation: Overbearing harsh and very traditional mother and a father who has been missing for years. She finds it hard to stand up to her mother, who is quite cold and callous herself, and wants to see her daughter married to some rich sophisticate. She has been looking desperately for an opportunity to break free of her mother.
Username: Snow_And_Her_Apple
Quirks: She tries hard to hide them, but her quirks are:
She hates being called anything other than Catherine.
She has a real sweet tooth, to the point of getting sugar withdrawals.
She thinks she has a good singing voice, but it more like the sound of a cat dying. (Good Piano player though…)
She may seem snobby in there music tastes, but she has more than a few nerdy guilty pleasures.
Keeps a romantic passion buried inside.
RP Example: Already given

Yay someone gets the reference :P :D
My RPs:

Fesconia
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fesconia » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:33 pm

Name:
Birthday:July the 2nd
Appearance:
Brief Rundown of Personality:
Title:
Weapon:
Current Life Situation:
Username:
Quirks:
RP Example:

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:22 pm

Name: Elena Taremor
Birthday: October 9th
Appearance: http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/mistressfreeze/rp%20characters/rp3/modern%20knights/warrior_female-1.jpg
Brief Rundown of Personality: Elena, as the saying goes, is a jack of all trades, or, the Renaissance woman. She is multi-talented, and knows it. She has a very, very, very sharp eye, and is an expert observer, being able to assess the characters of others by simply looking at them. However, while she is astute at assessing the world around her, she is unrealistic about her own involvement. Also, due to her abilities, she is quite condescending towards others.
Title: The Society of Air
Weapon: A very, very, very, very sharp eye, which makes her a female Sherlock Holmes basically, being astute at identifying people and their characteristics, quirks, age, and the like. She is also quick to notice even the smallest of details, like the twitch of a hand, aiding her in combat.
Current Life Situation: Elena lives in England, London to be exact, with her mother and father. She is easily acing all of her classes and so finds time to investigate all sorts of things, seeking knowledge and various skills. She has discovered her ability to write beautiful words, paint like Van Gogh, fence like a swordsmaster, play the violin, viola, cello and more, along with a quick and sharp tongue and mind. Once she finishes her homework, she spends the rest of the day reading, writing, playing or teaching herself new skills which she quickly learns
Username: Turambar_10, referencing Turin Turambar in the Silmarillion, whose surname means Master of Fate.
Quirks: Elena is a big Tolkienist, quickly learning Elvish and reading all of Tolkien's books. She owns a 1 carat gold version of the One Ring around her neck or on her pointer finger.
RP Example: Really? Fine, Of Gods and Legends.
Last edited by The Starlight on Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:14 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

Aona
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Aona » Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:47 pm

Riy and Charm are accepted ^^

Star, I'mma TG you about possibilities with your character but consider her accepted :)

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:49 pm

Aona wrote:Riy and Charm are accepted ^^

Star, I'mma TG you about possibilities with your character but consider her accepted :)

Possbilities? Sure, I'll head over to my TG box now.
Call me Star
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.

Flimxanthia
Minister

Founded: Apr 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Flimxanthia » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:10 pm

Tagged
App in Progress

Name: Dave Greyson
Birthday: 21st March, 1998
http://www.thesecretlanguage.com/report/personology/?r=19980321

Appearance:

Title: Renewal of Lightning
Weapon: A length of rope with a heavy metal ring attached to the end of it.
Current Life Situation:
Username:
Quirks:
RP Example:
Last edited by Flimxanthia on Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Now available in blue

Disclaimer - Not Necessarily Available In Blue

Lavan Tiri
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 18, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Lavan Tiri » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:08 pm

Name: Alex Wright
Birthday: 12-12-2000
Appearance:Klik
Brief Rundown of Personality: Impulsive and egotistical, irrational and stubborn, Alex is a highly creative guy, even though he has the attention span of a termite, and schizophrenia to boot. His tough life has left him jaded and sardonic, but it's really a shell covering up who he really is: a sappy, nerdy, closeted homosexual.
Title: The Inanity of Water
Weapon: Given that the symbol for that day is either a book, a spiral staircase, or a phallic symbol, I'll go with explosive dick bombs quarterstaff.
Current Life Situation: Currently, only-child Alex lives with his mother in Saint Louis, while his father, stepmom, and stepsister live in Montana. There's really not much else to tell: he goes to school, takes several different medications, gawks at guys, and debates how and when to come out of the closet.
Username:explosive-gangsta
Quirks: Quirks? From me? He's nothing but quirks.

-Can pretty much perfectly imitate accents and voices.

-Hates Facebook

-Is utterly helpless without glasses or contacts.

-Makes death threats to those who insult The Best U2.
RP Example:Fuck you
Last edited by Lavan Tiri on Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Aona
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Aona » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:11 pm

Accepted list has been updated, with chat colors assigned to those who didn't provide on :P

We need some more diverse days, yo! It's too dry and hot in here right now xD

As long as you keep the beautiful Lavan-esque personality less ridiculous and more grounded and real (meaning more like you than like moloch) this time, but still of course very silly as per usual) accepted and welcomed!

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:28 pm

Aona wrote:Accepted list has been updated, with chat colors assigned to those who didn't provide on :P

We need some more diverse days, yo! It's too dry and hot in here right now xD

As long as you keep the beautiful Lavan-esque personality less ridiculous and more grounded and real (meaning more like you than like moloch) this time, but still of course very silly as per usual) accepted and welcomed!

That yellow is painfully bright on my eyes. Perhaps we could make it a Beige color?
Call me Star

Aona
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Aona » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:38 pm

Nother app yo

Name: Denis McDermontt
Birthday: June 6th
Appearance:

Brief Rundown of Personality: Denis is deaf, which has lead to a lack of accurate communication with most people in his life. This has defined him, wherein his personality is that of an irate genius, which is essentially what he is. A technical wizard and socially adept individual, he gets excited and rambling when on a path he is seeking. However, usually his deafness, status, or rambling intellectual rants are too much to keep up with, disappointing all involved. Overall, he is sarcastic, dry, and intelligent. But dig a little deeper and you'll see bits of wisdom, passion, and true empathy.
Title: The New Language of Sound
Weapon: Uses his mind to create a 'Maze', a fictitious construct that confuses and entraps the enemy within themselves. Can also manipulate other aspects of the mind at varying degrees of success.
Current Life Situation: Denis was born to Adam and Francine McDermontt, incredibly wealthy Oscar-winning actors. He has been surrounded by society's highest his entire life, and is taught at the greatest academy for the Disabled in Los Angeles. He lives in a mansion in Beverly Hills.
Username: Cyberlala
Quirks: Denis is Albino, a condition that further spurred complications that led to his deafness. He is constantly cold, and prefers to wear a hoodie at all times. He manages numerous contracts relating to the mansion's household needs for his parents. He is fluent in ASL.
RP Example: N/A

The Starlight wrote:That yellow is painfully bright on my eyes. Perhaps we could make it a Beige color?

Certainly!
Last edited by Aona on Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tarnen
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Tarnen » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:20 pm

Name: Remy Smythe
Birthday: April 7
Appearance:

Title:Lightning Among Stars
Weapon:
Current Life Situation:
Username:Lifes_Gambit(#800000)
Quirks:
RP Example:

Workign on it :)
My RPs:

Complectuss
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

still wip almost done just accept it i'll finish later

Postby Complectuss » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:01 pm

Name: Blake Persephone Andersmith
Birthday: Feb 24
Appearance: look at dis cutie
Brief Rundown of Personality: Giving, Open, Accepting, Self-Absorbed, Emotional, Irresponsible
Title: Spirit of Ice
Weapon: Ice skates with blades made of hard light, foot suspended magnetically above hardlight blade. Blades can be launched and manipulated in size basic shape.
Current Life Situation: Takes online classes at home, and is almost always on the chat, sometimes impatiently nagging someone to talk to her, but
Username: itsnotindian
Quirks: Has a heterochomia-like thing with her eyes, giving her multicolored irises, easily distracted, never forgets anyone's birthday, has a surprisingly and a little disturbingly extensive knowledge of the Saints Row universe
Last edited by Complectuss on Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Why would you ever want to be straight tbh

much like Vesperis, I am also a slut for aona rps
sometimes I help make them
usually they are about angsty teens

Don't vote for trump pls I don't like tyranny

Riysa
Senator

Founded: Jan 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Riysa » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:23 pm

How many characters are we looking for before we start, by the way?

Aona
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Aona » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:19 pm

Riysa wrote:How many characters are we looking for before we start, by the way?

Well, with Comp's 2 apps and Tarn's as WIPs, probably only one more, and we're ready to begin :)

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:21 pm

Right. Screw RL, I'm making an app.
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

Tarnen
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Tarnen » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:26 pm

Lunas Legion wrote:Right. Screw RL, I'm making an app.

Lol that's me every day cept sleep gets in the way.
My RPs:

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:36 pm

Name: Leo Verte
Birthday: Nov. 17
Appearance:

Brief Rundown of Personality: A bit of a control freak, Leo prefers to keep himself to himself, and hope that the world does the same. He reckons he knows way too much pointless stuff, and is prone to indulging in 'casual racism'. He often comes off as insensitive, but deep down he's a caring and loyal person, even if he utterly refuses to admit it. He's very difficult to irritate, but once he's been pissed off, things are going to be broken.
Title: Charm of the Ocean
Weapon: A barbed chain whip.
Current Life Situation: Lives in a flat in Norwich, England, attending a local sixth form. He thinks it's a shitty place, which is entirely true. Because it's Norwich.
Username: A_Runner
Quirks: Always carries at least one pack of Tic-Tacs.
RP Example:
Last edited by Lunas Legion on Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse