NATION

PASSWORD

Depths of Space (IC, RP, FT)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Northern Arcadian Empire
Senator

Founded: May 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Depths of Space (IC, RP, FT)

Postby Northern Arcadian Empire » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:31 am

Depths of Space

Space, a wonderful but deadly place, a place that is full of adventure and discovery. For years great civilizations have wondered what is above them and what is there to explore. Space is the gate way to the heavens, it can lead you to glory, wealth, and enternal fame as a nation, but it can also lead to your nations demise. You can create your Galactic nation to what your NS nation is or a new custom nation, so go create, explore, and fight!
IMPORTANT STUFF-
This is taking place in the Milky Way Galaxy

LINKS
OOC- viewtopic.php?f=31&t=323495
Last edited by Northern Arcadian Empire on Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

Taigawa
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:03 pm

The Heir sat in her chair nervously, awaiting the other diplomats. Shiala had no reason to fear physical harm, but the other diplomats were lare-At least, they were by her reconing.She and Kaiwa, the real Kirran Ambassador, had been waiting there for about ten minutes. Shiala wanted to return to Thessia, where she knew there was ney a chance of anything happening to her, but she did not voice these desires. The Station was secure, and Shiala convinced herself that the Imperial Honor Guard would ensure the sanctity and safety of the interstella summit.
Tier 1, primarily anthro nation inspired by Halo, Mass Effect, and Asian culture. NS Stats are irrelevent to The Ecumene.

Alert Status
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] Alert Status: 1- Total War Declared- Use of WMDs is authorized
Neyla is the only character to ever embarress Kyoki. All Forum 7 Characters
24 years old and female.

The United Tributational Territories
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Tributational Territories » Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:45 pm

Taigawa wrote:The Heir sat in her chair nervously, awaiting the other diplomats. Shiala had no reason to fear physical harm, but the other diplomats were lare-At least, they were by her reconing.She and Kaiwa, the real Kirran Ambassador, had been waiting there for about ten minutes. Shiala wanted to return to Thessia, where she knew there was ney a chance of anything happening to her, but she did not voice these desires. The Station was secure, and Shiala convinced herself that the Imperial Honor Guard would ensure the sanctity and safety of the interstella summit.

The UTT's diplomats arrived at the summit, no weapons in hand. The Woodsman looked peaceful enough, but no one could tell.
Dec 3, 2016 10:21:48 GMT -7 The Tributational Territories said: I'm an illegal immigrant Dec 3, 2016 10:29:24 GMT -7 Hakketomat said: And a cuddly one

I like space, basketball, politics, and hip hop music. Your average 15 y/o white guy.

Economic Left/Right: 1.0 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.21

Originally, the Nation did reflect my political views, but I'm trying to move it into a Corrupt Dictatorship, because what's the fun in a successful nation?

Taigawa
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:53 pm

The United Tributational Territories wrote:
Taigawa wrote:The Heir sat in her chair nervously, awaiting the other diplomats. Shiala had no reason to fear physical harm, but the other diplomats were lare-At least, they were by her reconing.She and Kaiwa, the real Kirran Ambassador, had been waiting there for about ten minutes. Shiala wanted to return to Thessia, where she knew there was ney a chance of anything happening to her, but she did not voice these desires. The Station was secure, and Shiala convinced herself that the Imperial Honor Guard would ensure the sanctity and safety of the interstella summit.

The UTT's diplomats arrived at the summit, no weapons in hand. The Woodsman looked peaceful enough, but no one could tell.

Shiala asked the others to take their seats at the table. "Is everyone here?"
Tier 1, primarily anthro nation inspired by Halo, Mass Effect, and Asian culture. NS Stats are irrelevent to The Ecumene.

Alert Status
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] Alert Status: 1- Total War Declared- Use of WMDs is authorized
24 years old and female.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Tributational Territories » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:56 pm

Taigawa wrote:
The United Tributational Territories wrote:The UTT's diplomats arrived at the summit, no weapons in hand. The Woodsman looked peaceful enough, but no one could tell.

Shiala asked the others to take their seats at the table. "Is everyone here?"

All the UTT's diplomats reply in unison, the UTT has its representation here.
Dec 3, 2016 10:21:48 GMT -7 The Tributational Territories said: I'm an illegal immigrant Dec 3, 2016 10:29:24 GMT -7 Hakketomat said: And a cuddly one

I like space, basketball, politics, and hip hop music. Your average 15 y/o white guy.

Originally, the Nation did reflect my political views, but I'm trying to move it into a Corrupt Dictatorship, because what's the fun in a successful nation?

Taigawa
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:58 pm

Taigawa wrote:Shiala asked the others to take their seats at the table. "Is everyone here?"

All the UTT's diplomats reply in unison, the UTT has its representation here.

Shiala tapped her septre on the dais before saying "Let us begin."

Alert Status
24 years old and female.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Tributational Territories » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:43 pm

Taigawa wrote:
The United Tributational Territories wrote:All the UTT's diplomats reply in unison, the UTT has its representation here.

Shiala tapped her septre on the dais before saying "Let us begin."

The UTT diplomats began with the human parliament representative, Zach McKenna. Zach stood up and said, "Your highness, if I may have the floor."

Northern Arcadian Empire
Senator

Founded: May 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Arcadian Empire » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:01 pm

Northern Arcadian Empire, Procyon System, Arcadia, Arcadia City

Frederick walked down the grand halls of the Palace, his footsteps echoed across the marble flooring and the quartz pillars. On the right hand side in between each pillar there was a painting of a grand battle or a great Emperor, he stopped to look at each one and similed, he always wanted to become a great Emperor, but the Emperors before him had commanded a nation of fightening armies and a powerhouse of a industry economy. Now he controls a space faring, military and economic superpower, now it was job to lay down the foundations for a great galatic super power.

He turned away form the paintings and countered walking toward his office, but he was stopped by a Trooper in full battle outfit, the Trooper saluted the Emperor and the Emperor did the same.

"Trooper, wha brings you here?"
"Sir latest reports about the colonization of Ateria"
"Good, so what is it" he said placing his hand in the Troopers shoulder and leading him into he office
"Sir, reports show that there is more titanium then we originally thought, we will be expecting a huge wave of colonist to Ateria once this is released" Said the Trooper handing the Emperor a folder, the Emperor looked at the folder and lifted his eyebrow in satisfaction
"Interesting, so Trooper are you active duty or reserve?"
"Reserve I'm a surveyor sir, looking forward to active duty"
"I see" said the Emperor picking up a pen "Name and rank?"
"Private Jamous Mendez sir"
The Emperor nodded and finished writing, then handed the Trooper a slip of paper "your now active duty" he said

Pvt. Mendez looked at the paper and nodded turning around and leaving the Empeor to look over the file....

Taigawa
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:11 pm

Taigawa wrote:Shiala tapped her septre on the dais before saying "Let us begin."

The UTT diplomats began with the human parliament representative, Zach McKenna. Zach stood up and said, "Your highness, if I may have the floor."

"Yes you may."

Alert Status
24 years old and female.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Tributational Territories » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:18 pm

Taigawa wrote:
The United Tributational Territories wrote:The UTT diplomats began with the human parliament representative, Zach McKenna. Zach stood up and said, "Your highness, if I may have the floor."

"Yes you may."

"As you may have heard from quite a few people, the UTT is a destructive empire. This is our way of apologizing. Your armies were not in the battles we waged, but no nations that we have hurt have forgiven us. We have publicly apologized for the actions of our king's grandfather's actions, yet they do not listen. They listen to your wisdom. We want to help you, and in return all we ask is an ally. We have been terrorized in Hexham City, Hexham CITY, recently. We tracked the terrorism to Maxtopia, one of the nations we took. We need your eloquent speech to convince them we only have good intentions, and your help in protecting our homeland. As for now, this Regiment is yours. No matter if we agree."

*Regiment of 250 Superhumans walk out of the ship and salute*
Last edited by The United Tributational Territories on Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Vernoi
Envoy

Founded: Nov 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vernoi » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:05 pm

A rising heat fills the air, reflecting off of the exposed granite and gneiss. The heat is amplified by the massed gathering of Verna, one million odd. All of them had made the pilgrimage, 1.6 kilometers up the slope of one of the three most sacred sites in the Verna faith.

Mount Exerta is the site sacred to the god of fire himself, Rorktan. His book, the Rorkatam, tell of how, at the beginning of time, Rorktan forged the world with the fires of Exerta. For three days he slaved away in the heat before finally completing his labor and creating the continents. This was followed by three days of the goddess Alllia blanketing the earth with the great snow that would melt and form the oceans. Finally, for six days the god Verisian struck the ground with great lightning bolts, from which sprouted trees and plants.

To honor the creation, all Verna who are able have gathered at the summit of Exerta, as they have for centuries, to commence the most sacred period of time in the Verna faith. Millions of horns are arranged in a circle around the opening, with the caste elders, shamans, and the Dictator and his staff seated closest to the chasm. There is a din in the air, pre-ritual socialization, but it is quickly silenced as the holo-banners light up.

The banners flash blue, then yellow. Cexaza! Silence! A battered-looking verna stands and walks up to the podium suspended above the volcano's mouth. The banners change again, this time to a florescent purple. Chief Elder Caraexa, Cinder caste The man looks out at the crowd for a while before finally activating his voice amplifier and beginning his speech.

"Pilgrims! Companions! Exerta welcomes us! Rorktan is pleased to welcome us to his home! He has spoken to all of us. Through all of us. He is elated that we have not taken his days of labor in vain! That we have escaped this first realm he created for us and are spreading his word to worlds far and away. Let us not forget, the twelve days of labor that the gods endured so that we may prosper as we have. Let us not forget the words of the Foreseer, spoken many years ago to deaf ears attached to blind brains. 'It is the will of the gods for the verna to prosper, to spread, and to create. Civil war is not as they intend, nay. Neither is heriditism, or artocrasm. Unity and equality are the keys to prosperity.' As I look up today, I can see that the Foreseer's words ring true. Here, millions of horns unite to honor their creators. They unite across the solar system and create an empire of inclusiveness. With my words, the words of the Foreseer, the consent of the Shamans, and the will of the gods, I, Caraexa Verexanos Jilliancos Norraya, Chief Elder of the Cinder caste, Keeper of the Prima Rorkatam, and faithful to the god of heat and flame declare the Olipatxa open! Twelve days of celebration and worship! All willing shall proceed to air their grievances to the Mount. Xerapta, companions!"

The man raises his arms to the sky as the mass below him does the same. Slowly, thousands of verna move towards the chasm opening, kneeling and dropping a woven cloth into the magma below before turning back and beginning the trek back down the slope. Fireworks have started sliding their way into the sky from the city below, before exploding at near-summit height, creating a commentary of celebration.

Verian Lychos, the current Dictator,is of the Storm caste. His caste's ritual won't be until the closing of festivities. Nevertheless, he made the trek to the summit and dropped a cloth into the flames below. Woven into the fabric is a prayer written in Verlay. It isn't a conventional prayer. Not one hoping for wealth or his own well-being. Instead the text reads as a prayer for the astronauts he has been shuttled out to see.

Verian's shuttle breaks atmosphere and docks at CREJ 1, Cosmos Command. Located within view of the Dictator is a small ship, christened VFS Olysia. It doesn't look very impressive, but this small ship signifies a major breakthrough.

"Where is the Chief Engineer?"
"Just ahead in the launch room, sir."

Forty steps ahead is the launch room. Verian inputs his key code and approaches the verna standing closest to the windows. Making no sound on his approach, Verian places a hand on his shoulder.

"Will it work?"
"Pre-launch calculations have come back positive. No errors. No flaws. I thin--" the Dictator, stern look in his eyes and tone in his voice interrupts the man.
"Will it work?"
With a sheepish smile, the man glances at his holo-clipboard before returning his gaze. "Yes."
"Proceed."

The man, Chief Engineer of the Cosmos Program, nods to a man standing to his left.

"Launch prep is finished. Moving to full launch, now."

Various verna scramble to their stations. The control room is now abundant with chatter.

"All engine diagnostics positive, coolant levels green."
"Comms check. Cosmos Command to Olysia, how copy?"
"Olysia to Cosmos Command, reading 5 by 5. All green here."
"Roger, Olysia. Begin engine cycling now."

The small ship outside suddenly comes to life. The engines start to glow, red first, like the fires of Exerta, then blue.

"Cycling at 85%. Full in minus two minutes."
"Roger, Olysia. Move to slide-friction start."
"Start is good. Slipstream generator is ready to start."

A brief silence fills the room. The Chief Engineer looks to the Dictator, who does nothing but nod once.

"Olysia, move to Slipstream start. Careful with your power levels now."
"Slipstream is charging. 73-odd percent. Minus one minute before full charge."
"Roger, Olysia. Input coordinates now. Aquila system, Ismar Frontier. Repeat and verify."
"Coordinates in. Ismar Frontier, Aquila system. How verify?"
"All good, Olysia. Docking clamps disengaged. Spin up FTL comms now."
"Comms are ready. Engine cycling at 100. Slipstream generation at 100. Ready for launch order."
"Gods be with you, Olysia. Launch is go. Repeat, launch is go."

A loud drone infiltrates the command center, followed by a pulsing light. The Olysia moves forward very slowly, inches it would appear. Then, a loud snap, followed by a blinding light.

The Olysia is gone. There is no trace of it ever having existed, save for the mission reports and two dozen verna gathered in the command room. The room is deathly silent. Comms have gone to static. The Chief Engineer walks over and takes the comms headset from the mission controller.

"Olysia. Olysia. This is Gavian Melkos. Report. Answer."
"Repeat two, this is Gavian Melkos at Cosmos Command, how copy Olysia?"
More static. Melkos looks defeated. The static breaks and comes back. Once more. Then, a voice fades in.

"Xerapta! Olysia to Cosmos Command! Current speed, 4.788 lightyears a second. Slipstream generation holding strong."

The command room erupts and resembles the chaos taking place on the planet below. Years of work, validated by one word.

The verna have achieved rapid inter-cluster travel.

Sorry for the wall of text. I kinda had fun with it...
Has a price of 20,000 dirham on his head.
"Sir Issac Newton is the deadliest sonofva bitch in space."
Come little ones...

Taigawa
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:09 pm

Taigawa wrote:"Yes you may."

"As you may have heard from quite a few people, the UTT is a destructive empire. This is our way of apologizing. Your armies were not in the battles we waged, but no nations that we have hurt have forgiven us. We have publicly apologized for the actions of our king's grandfather's actions, yet they do not listen. They listen to your wisdom. We want to help you, and in return all we ask is an ally. We have been terrorized in Hexham City, Hexham CITY, recently. We tracked the terrorism to Maxtopia, one of the nations we took. We need your eloquent speech to convince them we only have good intentions, and your help in protecting our homeland. As for now, this Regiment is yours. No matter if we agree."

I will send a few stelth frigates to the system to see what can be done.

Alert Status
24 years old and female.

The Jensmonian Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Jensmonian Empire » Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:07 pm

In The Jensmonian Empire, we treat our soldiers like heroes. Some high ranking soldiers of the Special Forces are even well-known for their bravery in exploration, if not for battle. Perhaps the most famous of these soldiers is lieutenant Luke Donnelly.

"You want to see me, Emperor?"
"Of course I do."
"It's just that it's not everyday, you know."
Hands stack of papers to Luke
"What's this?"
"Your next mission."
"Mission, sir?"
"Yes, a job position has opened up. You are to be promoted to the Black Guard. Effective immediately. I figure it has been past time."
"A job position has opened up? So the rumors are true?"
"A tragedy. I know you knew the man well. My condolences."
"What happened to him?"
"KIA."
"KIA? But we aren't at war, sir."
"KIA... Good day, sir." Walks away leaving Luke to ponder what has just happened.
"We are not fighting for our nation. Neither are we fighting for victory. We are not fighting for anything that we have ever fought for before. We should've always only fought for this reason. It is the only reason that is ever worth fighting for. The only reason that nature ever fights for. We are fighting for survival. We aren't fighting to be the best, to be the 'fittest'. We are fighting because we have to."
—Emperor Dylan Scott on November 19, 77 DRSS, Jensmulus Day

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Tributational Territories » Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:24 am

Taigawa wrote:
The United Tributational Territories wrote:"As you may have heard from quite a few people, the UTT is a destructive empire. This is our way of apologizing. Your armies were not in the battles we waged, but no nations that we have hurt have forgiven us. We have publicly apologized for the actions of our king's grandfather's actions, yet they do not listen. They listen to your wisdom. We want to help you, and in return all we ask is an ally. We have been terrorized in Hexham City, Hexham CITY, recently. We tracked the terrorism to Maxtopia, one of the nations we took. We need your eloquent speech to convince them we only have good intentions, and your help in protecting our homeland. As for now, this Regiment is yours. No matter if we agree."

I will send a few stelth frigates to the system to see what can be done.

"Thank you, your highness."
*Zach sits down*
*The superhuman stands up*
"Hello your highness. My name is Faiz. These superhumans can block the asteroids of your outer borders."

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Tributational Territories » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:21 am

*quiet beeping noise*
Faiz said, "Wait a second your majesty."
"Oh no."
"King Charles John Maria Crown Fritzenhein the fourth....is dead."
"Prince John is to be king effective immediately."
"This meeting is on hold until I get more information!" Zach cries.

The Jensmonian Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jensmonian Empire » Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:59 am

The United Tributational Territories wrote:*quiet beeping noise*
"Oh no."

"On behalf of the Jensmonian Empire, we would like to give our condolences for your newly dead king. If there is anything we could do for you we will do it. Say if foul play was involved, we would conduct our own search to find the culprit."
"We are not fighting for our nation. Neither are we fighting for victory. We are not fighting for anything that we have ever fought for before. We should've always only fought for this reason. It is the only reason that is ever worth fighting for. The only reason that nature ever fights for. We are fighting for survival. We aren't fighting to be the best, to be the 'fittest'. We are fighting because we have to."

Taigawa
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:40 am

"Oh no."

Do you need help? I could contact the Armali academy on Thessia for help.

Alert Status
24 years old and female.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Tributational Territories » Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:48 pm

The Jensmonian Empire wrote:
"Oh no."

"On behalf of the Jensmonian Empire, we would like to give our condolences for your newly dead king. If there is anything we could do for you we will do it. Say if foul play was involved, we would conduct our own search to find the culprit."

According to our information, it was a strange form of malaria he caught on an underdeveloped planet. We will send data to anyone who wants to conduct a search in his cells. As of right now, we are all searching. Prince John is now the Emperor of the UTT now.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Tributational Territories » Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:51 pm

Taigawa wrote:
"Oh no."

Do you need help? I could contact the Armali academy on Thessia for help.

We will send the data to you and JE. Thank you. It may have been a tampered disease he caught on the planet. This suggests that someone altered the malaria cells to make it more deadly, borderline its own disease. If it turns out to be its own disease, we will name it Charles's Bane.

Taigawa
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:26 pm

Taigawa wrote:Do you need help? I could contact the Armali academy on Thessia for help.

We will send the data to you and JE. Thank you. It may have been a tampered disease he caught on the planet. This suggests that someone altered the malaria cells to make it more deadly, borderline its own disease. If it turns out to be its own disease, we will name it Charles's Bane.

Good. I will send it to our labs on Thessia and the outer colonied to conduct our own analysis.

Alert Status
24 years old and female.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Tributational Territories » Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:45 pm

Taigawa wrote:
The United Tributational Territories wrote:We will send the data to you and JE. Thank you. It may have been a tampered disease he caught on the planet. This suggests that someone altered the malaria cells to make it more deadly, borderline its own disease. If it turns out to be its own disease, we will name it Charles's Bane.

Good. I will send it to our labs on Thessia and the outer colonied to conduct our own analysis.

Thank you. This is a time of distress, but we must stay calm. I can only hope that Emperor John doesn't try to dissolve the parliament. He is young, and foolish. Last time a king tried, a revolution broke out. We don't need that in our time of peace. The only people that could've done this are the people on the planet at the time. Here is a list we've compiled.
On the planet Redhail:
The natives,
Our men,
Our king,
and a few assorted travelers.
Please use your records to discern who those travelers were, if you can. It will narrow the list.

Taigawa
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:49 pm

Taigawa wrote:Good. I will send it to our labs on Thessia and the outer colonied to conduct our own analysis.

Thank you. This is a time of distress, but we must stay calm. I can only hope that Emperor John doesn't try to dissolve the parliament. He is young, and foolish. Last time a king tried, a revolution broke out. We don't need that in our time of peace. The only people that could've done this are the people on the planet at the time. Here is a list we've compiled.
On the planet Redhail:
The natives,
Our men,
Our king,
Please use your records to discern who those travelers were, if you can. It will narrow the list.

A taskforce shall be assembled and operated by the Armali Special Forces and placed as a high priority. I must get this message back to Thessia.

Alert Status
24 years old and female.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Tributational Territories » Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:56 pm

Taigawa wrote:
The United Tributational Territories wrote:Thank you. This is a time of distress, but we must stay calm. I can only hope that Emperor John doesn't try to dissolve the parliament. He is young, and foolish. Last time a king tried, a revolution broke out. We don't need that in our time of peace. The only people that could've done this are the people on the planet at the time. Here is a list we've compiled.
On the planet Redhail:
The natives,
Our men,
Our king,

A taskforce shall be assembled and operated by the Armali Special Forces and placed as a high priority. I must get this message back to Thessia.

So we are dismissed I assume? Take this ear chip. King John will communicate with you. I must meet with the Jensmonian Empire to help us in our distress. We will set up a com link between these chips for quick communication of information. In a while, the representatives from Flemingsa will arrive. Give them this ear chip, if they want to help. Farewell your highness.

Taigawa
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:01 pm

Taigawa wrote:A taskforce shall be assembled and operated by the Armali Special Forces and placed as a high priority. I must get this message back to Thessia.

So we are dismissed I assume? Take this ear chip. King John will communicate with you. I must meet with the Jensmonian Empire to help us in our distress. We will set up a com link between these chips for quick communication of information. In a while, the representatives from Flemingsa will arrive. Give them this ear chip, if they want to help. Farewell your highness.

I will, and thank you for this introduction. I will remain here untill the next diplomat arrives. After that, I will return to my ship.

Alert Status
24 years old and female.

The Jensmonian Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jensmonian Empire » Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:45 pm

Taigawa wrote:A taskforce shall be assembled and operated by the Armali Special Forces and placed as a high priority. I must get this message back to Thessia.

We accept your invitation to meet with us and discuss the situation. We will prepare a transport ship to take unarmed ambassadors to your planet, Ijun, immediately.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse