NATION

PASSWORD

Monstergirls, an Ecchi Adventure (OOC, Semi-Closed)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:03 pm

Isle of Lithonia wrote:I need to be off to bed. I'll post tomorrow morning, bitches!!!!

Until next time, I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

Oh, and the semi-permanent stiff stick thing should totally happen at some point. If you play it right, it could lead to some interesting scenarios. Oh the joys of hemokinesis.

What about Ceril's lunch? T(_)T
Grand Britannia wrote:
Fenexia and holochrome wrote:I want /pol/ to stay in /pol/.

/pol/ shitposted someone into the presidency, it's too late for you.

Isle of Lithonia
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Isle of Lithonia » Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:07 pm

Imperial--japan wrote:
Isle of Lithonia wrote:I need to be off to bed. I'll post tomorrow morning, bitches!!!!

Until next time, I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

Oh, and the semi-permanent stiff stick thing should totally happen at some point. If you play it right, it could lead to some interesting scenarios. Oh the joys of hemokinesis.

What about Ceril's lunch? T(_)T

Maybe later. We shall see.
A she/her who misses being creative.
I like sticks. Peck pick.
My Fanny Pack is Fanny Packtastic!!!

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:07 pm

Isle of Lithonia wrote:
Imperial--japan wrote:What about Ceril's lunch? T(_)T

Maybe later. We shall see.

Not before you meet the queen...
Don't worry. I'm just a bridge troll that feeds on forum drama.
Harbinger of the RP endtimes.
we will send a air stare on libya if they don't stop their attack
The krang countered the wave with something. And continued to try and take over the decepticon seeker.
Everybody! Can you stop saying that the cargo ship sinking we have done lately was a war crime. We were trying to economically destroy the UK.
Mair glows brightly and transforms in a human, wearing a white cloak, "leave us"
"FIRE IN THE HOE" he bellowed before triggering the explosive.
Julius Ceasar was a normal 14 year old who played Elder Tale in Russia.
We have already established, more powerful beings are not a proper weakness.

I miss Kare-bear :C

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:09 pm

Hetland 2 wrote:
Isle of Lithonia wrote:Maybe later. We shall see.

I am the queen.
Grand Britannia wrote:

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:09 pm

Harbertia wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:This got so fucking weird.

I read that in the voice of Indiana Jones (Harrison Ford) :p

I know who Han freakin' Solo is! You ain't gotta tell me!

Imperial--japan wrote:
Hetland 2 wrote:

I am the queen.

Technically, she's right.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Escalan Corps-Star Island
Senator

Founded: May 07, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Escalan Corps-Star Island » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:24 am

The Templar High Council wrote:
Harbertia wrote:I read that in the voice of Indiana Jones (Harrison Ford) :p

I know who Han freakin' Solo is! You ain't gotta tell me!

Imperial--japan wrote:I am the queen.

Technicalities are the bread and butter of my existence.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:35 am

Escalan Corps-Star Island wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:I know who Han freakin' Solo is! You ain't gotta tell me!

Technicalities are the bread and butter of my existence.

Post again. I need to occupy my brilliant mind with this ecchi fantasy.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.

Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Escalan Corps-Star Island » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:41 am

Escalan Corps-Star Island wrote:Technicalities are the bread and butter of my existence.

Post again. I need to occupy my brilliant mind with this ecchi fantasy.

It's three in the bloody morning.

Fine. :p

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:43 am

The Templar High Council wrote:Post again. I need to occupy my brilliant mind with this ecchi fantasy.

Don't do it.

Don't feed his addicktion.
Grand Britannia wrote:

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:43 am

The Templar High Council wrote:Post again. I need to occupy my brilliant mind with this ecchi fantasy.

Yes.
Your point?

Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Escalan Corps-Star Island » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:57 am

Escalan Corps-Star Island wrote:It's three in the bloody morning.

Yes.
Your point?

Screw it, I'm going to bed. I'll finish that tomorrow.

Vancon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:24 am

I'll probably post late tomorrow, since I have some things that need doing.
Mike the Progressive wrote:You know I don't say this often, but this guy... he gets it. Like everything. As in he gets life.

Imperializt Russia wrote:
The balkens wrote:Please tell me that condoms and Hazelnut spread are NOT on the same table.

Well what the fuck do you use for lube?

Krazakistan wrote:How have you not died after being exposed to that much shit on a monthly basis?
Rupudska wrote:I avoid NSG like one would avoid ISIS-occupied Syria.
Alimeria- wrote:I'll go to sleep when I want to, not when some cheese-eating surrender monkey tells me to.

Which just so happens to be within the next half-hour

Shyluz wrote:Van, Sci-fi Generallisimo

U18 2nd Cutest NS'er 2015
Best Role Play - Science Fiction 2015: Athena Program

Raktio
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Raktio » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:56 am

*read most recent IC post, twitch* gahhhh! Could you actually fill it with IC context insteadjust snipped quotes and OOC stuff?
Broadside dead ahead!

No, this comment is not meant to be sarcastic.

Magic Korea
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Magic Korea » Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:24 am

Well, I'm probably not in, but whatever.

Character App

Name: Canta

Race: Awakened Clay Golem

Brief Description of Race: See bio.

Age: 5 (as a Clay Golem)/89 (as an Earth spirit)/Varies (every apparent age she could possibly have)/23 (default apparent)

Sex: F

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Picture Appearance:

Height and Weight: Varies, typically 5'10" and 160 lbs

Moral Alignment: True Neutral, with some Chaotic leanings. Finding out the rest of her past is pretty much her sole motivation right now, and the only other things she's really concerned with are protecting Mark and remaining free of cruel masters.

Personality: She's in general a fairly taciturn, laconic girl, partly because speaking is difficult for her and partly because of an undelying anxiety beneath it all. She knows on some level that she's deficient in the things that most people view as fundamentally human, such as speech, socialization, metaphor, art...she was made into a golem for the purposes of killing and killing alone, and it shows.

She tends to either trust you completely or distrust you completely, because she isn't terribly skilled at figuring out deception, and right now her circle of trust extends only to Mark and his own circle.

Personal Strengths/Abilities:

Golem Strength -- Canta has quite a bit of force that can be packed for her punches, even in the form of a human female. Picking up and throwing horses, punching mere mortals across the room...you name it, she can do it. It isn't on the level of dragons or full giants though, she's not lifting buildings without a substantial size increase.

No Vitals -- Being a golem, Canta can't be felled any quicker by a headshot or a blade to the chest than any other placement of blows. You have to break her body to pieces before she's truly gone. Canta can, however, be immobilized by cutting off limbs and so on, so she still ought to be careful.

Toughness -- The clay that makes up Canta's body is of course not simple unenhanced clay--it was magically treated at the time of her binding. And while she's no being of stone, she can take a couple hits of what most people can only take one of. It's actually a pretty important edge.

Fighting Skills -- Obviously a war machine needs to be able to fight, and while her natural size was helpful for a while, choosing to forsake her monstrous hulk form has meant that she's had to rely on that still-active spatial intelligence and marginal training that much more.

Personal Weaknesses:

Ruined Mind -- When made into a golem, Canta was not intended to exhibit any form of freedom of thought. As such, abilities useless to the skills of combat, such as speech, art-making or understanding something was a joke, are extremely deficient in her. She can speak in at best a manner similar to the stereotypical Frankenstein, and her skill level in the other areas is similar.

No Fine Motor Skills -- A big hulking golem (which is what Canta used to look like!) isn't meant to shoot bows at people or tie knots. She is meant to hit things over the head with extreme force, and that's about it. Canta's lack of skill is here too still present.

Magical Strengths/Abilities: (Up to three abilities. You may have four abilities if your character has three moderately severe Personal Weaknesses and at least one extremely severe Personal Weakness.)

Sculptura -- Canta is capable of manipulating the clay in her body so that it takes any shape she desires, which also allows her to regenerate wounds. Moreover, she is also capable of adding to her body mass any wet clay or mud she encounters, so long as she is able to touch it. Once added, it quickly takes on the properties of her magically treated body.

Magical Weaknesses:

Clayform -- The magic allowing her clay body to function at its best is disrupted by a variety of things--specifically, extremes of temperature and immersion in water. Both prevent Canta from using her Sculptura ability, and the first of those things slows her down. Meanwhile, the other (immersion in water) will slowly cause her to lose control of her body entirely, and physically weaken her to boot.

Weapon of Choice: Fists, Whatever's on hand, sometimes a greatsword.

Short Bio: It is not a widely known fact about Clay Golems that they are not created, but bound into existence. A spirit of earth is called into this material world, and then is magically implanted into a body of whatever material the would be golemancer would have their work be housed in. In the days of the ancients, this was only done with lesser spirits, near-mindless entities. But the original process for binding such spirits was lost a long time ago, and as such, later bindings did not discriminate about the kind of Earth-spirit bound.

Canta, though she was not called that by her master, was one such modern binding--one of the few to occur, as a matter of fact. The one who bound her, a wizard by the name of Cerix, was just a fellow seeking to build a war machine, and one very unconcerned about any native intelligence that might lay dormant inside the spirit he had called forth to animate it. In fact, any attempt on Canta's part to exercise creativity, to discover, or even to figure out what she was before the binding was met with pain, as her master barked orders to return to testing of capabilities or to return to training for matters of war--for he did not want a free-willed machine. That could very well lead to resistance of his orders, demands for rights, or any number of unsavory things.

What Cerix did not take into account, however, was that these desires would remain in his golem whether he ordered them away or not. Canta resisted his orders more and more over time, and just before she was taken to her first battle, she went berserk, killing much of her own side as she fled into the wilderness. And she stayed there for a while, attacking any humans that came near...until Mark found her.

He had learned somehow of the process used to make golems, and he took pity on the hulking monstrousity he saw...he spoke with her a bit, expressing his sorrow at her pain...and by the end of that conversation, she had joined him. The reason why? He had caused her to recall a piece of her life before. It wasn't much, just a small scene, but it was more than anything she had in the last few years before that point. She has already been able to reshape her body to match what it looked like in that small memory, a form much more feminine and slim. Perhaps in time she'll gain even prettier qualities!

Theme Song: Oceania - The Birthday Massacre

RP Example:

#Hot (Leave this in the app)
Partial Credit for This Nation Idea Goes to Daniel Sim.

Xeng He's Puppet
North Korea except the guns shoot happiness

Isle of Lithonia
Negotiator

Postby Isle of Lithonia » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:04 am

Magic Korea wrote:Well, I'm probably not in, but whatever.

Character App

Name: Canta

Race: Awakened Clay Golem

Brief Description of Race: See bio.

Age: 5 (as a Clay Golem)/89 (as an Earth spirit)/Varies (every apparent age she could possibly have)/23 (default apparent)

Sex: F

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Picture Appearance:

Height and Weight: Varies, typically 5'10" and 160 lbs

Moral Alignment: True Neutral, with some Chaotic leanings. Finding out the rest of her past is pretty much her sole motivation right now, and the only other things she's really concerned with are protecting Mark and remaining free of cruel masters.

Personality: She's in general a fairly taciturn, laconic girl, partly because speaking is difficult for her and partly because of an undelying anxiety beneath it all. She knows on some level that she's deficient in the things that most people view as fundamentally human, such as speech, socialization, metaphor, art...she was made into a golem for the purposes of killing and killing alone, and it shows.

She tends to either trust you completely or distrust you completely, because she isn't terribly skilled at figuring out deception, and right now her circle of trust extends only to Mark and his own circle.

Personal Strengths/Abilities:

Golem Strength -- Canta has quite a bit of force that can be packed for her punches, even in the form of a human female. Picking up and throwing horses, punching mere mortals across the room...you name it, she can do it. It isn't on the level of dragons or full giants though, she's not lifting buildings without a substantial size increase.

No Vitals -- Being a golem, Canta can't be felled any quicker by a headshot or a blade to the chest than any other placement of blows. You have to break her body to pieces before she's truly gone. Canta can, however, be immobilized by cutting off limbs and so on, so she still ought to be careful.

Toughness -- The clay that makes up Canta's body is of course not simple unenhanced clay--it was magically treated at the time of her binding. And while she's no being of stone, she can take a couple hits of what most people can only take one of. It's actually a pretty important edge.

Fighting Skills -- Obviously a war machine needs to be able to fight, and while her natural size was helpful for a while, choosing to forsake her monstrous hulk form has meant that she's had to rely on that still-active spatial intelligence and marginal training that much more.

Personal Weaknesses:

Ruined Mind -- When made into a golem, Canta was not intended to exhibit any form of freedom of thought. As such, abilities useless to the skills of combat, such as speech, art-making or understanding something was a joke, are extremely deficient in her. She can speak in at best a manner similar to the stereotypical Frankenstein, and her skill level in the other areas is similar.

No Fine Motor Skills -- A big hulking golem (which is what Canta used to look like!) isn't meant to shoot bows at people or tie knots. She is meant to hit things over the head with extreme force, and that's about it. Canta's lack of skill is here too still present.

Magical Strengths/Abilities: (Up to three abilities. You may have four abilities if your character has three moderately severe Personal Weaknesses and at least one extremely severe Personal Weakness.)

Sculptura -- Canta is capable of manipulating the clay in her body so that it takes any shape she desires, which also allows her to regenerate wounds. Moreover, she is also capable of adding to her body mass any wet clay or mud she encounters, so long as she is able to touch it. Once added, it quickly takes on the properties of her magically treated body.

Magical Weaknesses:

Clayform -- The magic allowing her clay body to function at its best is disrupted by a variety of things--specifically, extremes of temperature and immersion in water. Both prevent Canta from using her Sculptura ability, and the first of those things slows her down. Meanwhile, the other (immersion in water) will slowly cause her to lose control of her body entirely, and physically weaken her to boot.

Weapon of Choice: Fists, Whatever's on hand, sometimes a greatsword.

Short Bio: It is not a widely known fact about Clay Golems that they are not created, but bound into existence. A spirit of earth is called into this material world, and then is magically implanted into a body of whatever material the would be golemancer would have their work be housed in. In the days of the ancients, this was only done with lesser spirits, near-mindless entities. But the original process for binding such spirits was lost a long time ago, and as such, later bindings did not discriminate about the kind of Earth-spirit bound.

Canta, though she was not called that by her master, was one such modern binding--one of the few to occur, as a matter of fact. The one who bound her, a wizard by the name of Cerix, was just a fellow seeking to build a war machine, and one very unconcerned about any native intelligence that might lay dormant inside the spirit he had called forth to animate it. In fact, any attempt on Canta's part to exercise creativity, to discover, or even to figure out what she was before the binding was met with pain, as her master barked orders to return to testing of capabilities or to return to training for matters of war--for he did not want a free-willed machine. That could very well lead to resistance of his orders, demands for rights, or any number of unsavory things.

What Cerix did not take into account, however, was that these desires would remain in his golem whether he ordered them away or not. Canta resisted his orders more and more over time, and just before she was taken to her first battle, she went berserk, killing much of her own side as she fled into the wilderness. And she stayed there for a while, attacking any humans that came near...until Mark found her.

He had learned somehow of the process used to make golems, and he took pity on the hulking monstrousity he saw...he spoke with her a bit, expressing his sorrow at her pain...and by the end of that conversation, she had joined him. The reason why? He had caused her to recall a piece of her life before. It wasn't much, just a small scene, but it was more than anything she had in the last few years before that point. She has already been able to reshape her body to match what it looked like in that small memory, a form much more feminine and slim. Perhaps in time she'll gain even prettier qualities!

Theme Song: Oceania - The Birthday Massacre

RP Example:

#Hot (Leave this in the app)

Well shit, why do I like this app so much?

Umm.... Co-Ops? What're ya'll thinking (tg works as well).

Damn, I wish we could force some room to open up.

Anyway, even if we reject your app for now, I will definitely keep it in a waiting list. This way if anyone drops out, we'll bring you back in.

Isle of Lithonia
Negotiator

Postby Isle of Lithonia » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:06 am

Imperial--japan wrote:Don't do it.

He doesn't like dicks though. So, it wouldn't be an addicktion, technically. Well, unless you are talking about fapping...

And I just read Achi's last IC post. :palm: Dear lawd Achi, whatcha thinkin'!!!

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:07 am

Isle of Lithonia wrote:
Imperial--japan wrote:Don't do it.

He doesn't like dicks though. So, it wouldn't be an addicktion, technically. Well, unless you are talking about fapping...

And I just read Achi's last IC post. :palm: Dear lawd Achi, whatcha thinkin'!!!

He's skiing. Leave him be.

Nekronia
Senator

Founded: Dec 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Nekronia » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:08 am

*finishes reading the 100+ posts you guys left since I watched Kill Bill and went to bed* *begins IC post ASAP*
The Templar High Council wrote:The number of times Nek makes sense is grossly outnumbered by the times he doesn't.
IC Info: TL;DR verson of Nekronia: Authoritarian government with elements of the USSR and national socialism. Everyone works for the government, and buys from the government, obsoleting taxes as the money does not leave the country, save for government buying of items of foreign nations. Military is advanced but unconventional, focusing on infantry and psychological warfare. Primary method of national income is export of armaments and other war-related items.

OOC Info: I am a male and an atheist.
Lithianity's Knight of Hilarity and Jackie-***ery

Isle of Lithonia
Negotiator

Postby Isle of Lithonia » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:32 am

Nekronia wrote:*finishes reading the 100+ posts you guys left since I watched Kill Bill and went to bed* *begins IC post ASAP*

Yeah, we got really busy here pretty damn quick, I'll admit.

Nekronia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nekronia » Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:07 am

Isle of Lithonia wrote:
Nekronia wrote:*finishes reading the 100+ posts you guys left since I watched Kill Bill and went to bed* *begins IC post ASAP*

Yeah, we got really busy here pretty damn quick, I'll admit.
Yup yup. You guys post a lot here. :p
The Templar High Council wrote:The number of times Nek makes sense is grossly outnumbered by the times he doesn't.
IC Info: TL;DR verson of Nekronia: Authoritarian government with elements of the USSR and national socialism. Everyone works for the government, and buys from the government, obsoleting taxes as the money does not leave the country, save for government buying of items of foreign nations. Military is advanced but unconventional, focusing on infantry and psychological warfare. Primary method of national income is export of armaments and other war-related items.

Isle of Lithonia
Negotiator

Postby Isle of Lithonia » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:03 pm

Nekronia wrote:
Isle of Lithonia wrote:Yeah, we got really busy here pretty damn quick, I'll admit.
Yup yup. You guys post a lot here. :p

That we do.

Anybody like the new add-on to my sig? (Too bad Nat's not here to see it...)

Back to the RP, I'm going to go post now. I'm just finishing up one for TKaG.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:34 pm

Isle of Lithonia wrote:Anybody like the new add-on to my sig? (Too bad Nat's not here to see it...)

That's a man? :blink: (jk but that was my first reaction. My second reaction, was memory of this music video. :p )
Last edited by Harbertia on Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
A light in casing is still a light.
Tomorrow is made today.
You can't stop progress, but you can direct it's course.

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:38 pm

I'm hurt Nek.

We could of accomplished so much.
Grand Britannia wrote:

Nekronia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nekronia » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:45 pm

Imperial--japan wrote:I'm hurt Nek.

</3

Heidi isn't sure if she's going to get science'd to re-death, so she's trying to avoid attention from the mad scientist at the moment.

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:46 pm

Nekronia wrote:
Imperial--japan wrote:I'm hurt Nek.

</3

Heidi isn't sure if she's going to get science'd to re-death, so she's trying to avoid attention from the mad scientist at the moment.

Unlikely.

Zombies are too mainstream for her. They make better companions.
Grand Britannia wrote:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse