NATION

PASSWORD

Jump Gate Jockeys-FT-IC-Apply in OOC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Vancon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Jump Gate Jockeys-FT-IC-Apply in OOC

Postby Vancon » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:02 pm

Jump Gate Jockeys
--A FT Mercenary RP--
Just in time for Halloween!
Interior of Jump Gate 07-Photo by REDACTED
OOC

"Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to your first mission." said an elegant voice.

This voice came from a dark corner of a room, which was quickly illuminated by a flash of white and now a lasting orange hue over top, shining down on the speaker. This person was far from human. He had metal arms, legs, hell metal everything. His name, was Puck. Or rather, as the crowd saw on his shoulder, Personal Utility Robotic Knight, P-037 Mk. III.

This metal person moved forwards towards a group of people in front of him. Parts whirred and wobbled as he came to a stop in front of an orange line on the ground. With a loud click, a hole in the ground appeared, causing a metallic table to rise out of the floor, with a holographic display that lit up the room with another orange light.

"For those of you who forgot, I'm a representative of the Phoenix Corporation, who has called you all together for, assistance. We have a problem. Our main Jump Gate has malfunctioned, and we have lost contract with it. All of it. Our last transmission was a routine inspection mission, where everything seemed fine. A week later when they were due for a check-up, we couldn't reach them. And now it's the day after. I'm ever so glad you could all come here on such short notice."

Another button, another action. The Holo-table now showed a 3D image of the hangar. It was a large and tall, with more then enough space for them and their ship. Colour wasn't able to be made out, since everything was orange, but one could get a feel for it. There was a crane in the corner and what seemed like elevators in the corners to lower items off of the flat landing area down into the Jump Gate. There were two entrances, one in front, straight ahead of the entrance, and another was off to the side. The former was much larger then the latter, being used normally to move big supplies into the interior of the ship, where as the latter was just barely mansized. On top of everything, there was more then enough vents around the hangar, varying in size and shape.

"We will be arriving shortly, so here is the gist of what's going to happen. Once we arrive, we will establish a perimeter by moving the infantry team over too the small door quickly and having the rest move over to the main door, with that act being spearheaded by the Heavies," he said as he mentioned to the group.

"Then, we will open the main door by any means necessary and get inside. You will find out more once we're on board, " finished the robot.

"Questions?"
Last edited by Vancon on Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mike the Progressive wrote:You know I don't say this often, but this guy... he gets it. Like everything. As in he gets life.

Imperializt Russia wrote:
The balkens wrote:Please tell me that condoms and Hazelnut spread are NOT on the same table.

Well what the fuck do you use for lube?

Krazakistan wrote:How have you not died after being exposed to that much shit on a monthly basis?
Rupudska wrote:I avoid NSG like one would avoid ISIS-occupied Syria.
Alimeria- wrote:I'll go to sleep when I want to, not when some cheese-eating surrender monkey tells me to.

Which just so happens to be within the next half-hour

Shyluz wrote:Van, Sci-fi Generallisimo

U18 2nd Cutest NS'er 2015
Best Role Play - Science Fiction 2015: Athena Program

Congreveopia
Minister

Founded: Dec 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Congreveopia » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:30 pm

“Yes.” said Johnson, taking a step forwards “Firstly, you don’t mind forwarding whatever data you’re allowed to show us to my assistant Chirpy back there, I trust.”

Johnson pointed back at Chirpy who jetted up over the heads of the assembled group and beeped happily.

“Secondly.” said Johnson “You make it sound as if we expect to face heavy armed resistance as soon as we arrive. I’m all for erring on the side of caution, but I’m not a soldier. I’m not even armed. Are we going in to figure out what happened to the station, or to retake it by force? Because I can help with the former, but if it’s the latter then I’d rather not die today.”
Last edited by Congreveopia on Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Close air support covereth a multitude of sins." - Maxim 4

Congreveopia is an advanced MT nation, managed by the artificial superintelligence known as "Nexus". It is very active in global affairs, and loves manipulating nations to steer the future of the world.
Links:
Equator Confederation wrote:Congreveopia has spoken. Do it now.
Vancon wrote:Enter Cong, the smartest of our bunch.
The United Remnants of America wrote:Except for Cong, whom I'm now decently sure is a superhuman being we should probably be worshipping.

Vancon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:49 pm

The robot turned to the helmeted man and proceed to push a couple of buttons on his wrist.

"I have it open, so what do you want to know?" the robotic man answered. "I'll give you whatever you think you'll need, but I'm not giving you every bit of information that our company has."

He glanced around the room.

"As for the military procedures, we have no information on what happened, and for all we know there might be some colonists on board who might be less then pleased with some of our actions. Or the United Earth Government's actions at the very least. It could be a disease, it could be anything. We have no idea. Until we know what happened, we'll be treating this like a military operation for the safety of you engineers."
Mike the Progressive wrote:You know I don't say this often, but this guy... he gets it. Like everything. As in he gets life.

The balkens wrote:Please tell me that condoms and Hazelnut spread are NOT on the same table.

Krazakistan wrote:How have you not died after being exposed to that much shit on a monthly basis?
Alimeria- wrote:I'll go to sleep when I want to, not when some cheese-eating surrender monkey tells me to.

Raktio
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Raktio » Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:21 pm

Selena standing at the front of the crowd where she could actually see inquired with an irritate voice, "so why the heck am I stuck in the problem fixer team? I'm not some fucking computer geek who can hack power locked doors, I'm a bloody fighter and combat mecha driver."
Last edited by Raktio on Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Broadside dead ahead!

No, this comment is not meant to be sarcastic.

Vancon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:29 pm

"Miss, the problem solvers will most likely be the most active group, depending on what happens. If there is combat, you'll always be moving, so save your strength for the moment. The Problem Solvers will need to stay mobile and so you'll probably be either clearing the path for your group or rushing with your team in your arms over to help out whoever needs help. Don't you worry, you'll see some action, if there is any. But for all of our sakes, I would prey for there to be none. Does that answer your question?" Puck responded.
Last edited by Vancon on Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Raktio
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Raktio » Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:56 pm

Vancon wrote:"Miss, the problem solvers will most likely be the most active group, depending on what happens. If there is combat, you'll always be moving, so save your strength for the moment. The Problem Solvers will need to stay mobile and so you'll probably be either clearing the path for your group or rushing with your team in your arms over to help out whoever needs help. Don't you worry, you'll see some action, if there is any. But for all of our sakes, I would prey for there to be none. Does that answer your question?" Puck responded.

Selena humfed, "alright so we're back up for whoever's in deep shit, could we be Immediate Response team or something that that?"
Broadside dead ahead!

No, this comment is not meant to be sarcastic.

Vancon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:36 pm

Raktio wrote:
Vancon wrote:"Miss, the problem solvers will most likely be the most active group, depending on what happens. If there is combat, you'll always be moving, so save your strength for the moment. The Problem Solvers will need to stay mobile and so you'll probably be either clearing the path for your group or rushing with your team in your arms over to help out whoever needs help. Don't you worry, you'll see some action, if there is any. But for all of our sakes, I would prey for there to be none. Does that answer your question?" Puck responded.

Selena humfed, "alright so we're back up for whoever's in deep shit, could we be Immediate Response team or something that that?"

"You could. Is it really that vital though?" replied the robot. "You're title is just a title. I fail to understand why you require that it is changed. On top of that, I like Problem Solvers more, it's a lot less ominous."

Organized States
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Organized States » Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:57 pm

Artoym sat in the corner of the room. He had no problem with the Робот at the moment, but that could change, especially if this "Puck" decided to touch the Neo-Soviet steel he called home. He had thought about joining his old Red Army buddies on Mars, but the money on Earth, and as a mercenary was too good to refuse. He was a veteran, an odd thing for a man of 31. He had flown for the Red Air Force over the Ukraine in his twenties against what would become the UEG, before being shot down, and forced to fight in a Mech division for the Red Army defending Moscow. In all actuality, the MiG-72 "Firestorm" he loved so much, wasn't much different than the T-145, the Neo-Soviet Union's main battle mech.

The Westerners seemed upset about something, so he decided to jump in.

"If my team is the point, then what am I supposed to do if I encounter resistance?" said Artoym in his heavily accented english.
Thank God for OS!- Deian
"In the old days, the navigators used magic to make themselves strong, but now, nothing; they just pray. Before they leave and at sea, they pray. But I, I make myself strong by thinking—just by thinking! I make myself strong because I despise cowardice. Too many men are afraid of the sea. But I am a navigator."-Mau Piailug
"I regret that I have only one life to give to my island." -Ricardo Bordallo, 2nd Governor of Guam
"Both are voyages of exploration. Hōkūle‘a is in the past, Columbia is in the future." -Colonel Charles L. Veach, USAF, Astronaut and Navigation Enthusiast

Pacific Islander-American (proud member of the 0.5%), Officer to be

Vancon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:05 am

Organized States wrote:Artoym sat in the corner of the room. He had no problem with the Робот at the moment, but that could change, especially if this "Puck" decided to touch the Neo-Soviet steel he called home. He had thought about joining his old Red Army buddies on Mars, but the money on Earth, and as a mercenary was too good to refuse. He was a veteran, an odd thing for a man of 31. He had flown for the Red Air Force over the Ukraine in his twenties against what would become the UEG, before being shot down, and forced to fight in a Mech division for the Red Army defending Moscow. In all actuality, the MiG-72 "Firestorm" he loved so much, wasn't much different than the T-145, the Neo-Soviet Union's main battle mech.

"If my team is the point, then what am I supposed to do if I encounter resistance?" said Artoym in his heavily accented english.

"You obliterate it. Plain and simple. That's why you have a mech, right? Hold on, which language do you speak mainly? I can translate what I've said into said language if you so desire. It isn't that hard for a personal utility robot to change how they speak. It's one of our main functions," said P-037.

Congreveopia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Congreveopia » Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:40 am

“Ah.” thought Johnson “He’s ‘not giving me every bit of information that his company has.’ Because we’ve got such a bloody shortage of ominous megacorporations with dark secrets these days. Can’t say I wasn’t expecting that, though. What do I actually need to know right now?”

Johnson let a couple others ask questions while he considered his response, then he spoke again.

“I’ve decided what I want to know right now.” he said “A basic map of the Jump Gate would be nice of course. Also, maybe a model of its computer network. My specialty is computers and AIs, so anything you can tell me with regard to that aspect of the Jump Gate will help me prepare better for the mission.”

Congreveopia is an advanced MT nation, managed by the artificial superintelligence known as "Nexus". It is very active in global affairs, and loves manipulating nations to steer the future of the world.
Links:
The United Remnants of America wrote:Except for Cong, whom I'm now decently sure is a superhuman being we should probably be worshipping.

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The GAmeTopians » Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:31 am

Sal piped up from the crowd, glancing at Johnson and looking at PUCK.
"And my specialty is mechanics and spacial physics, so if you have any info on the mechanics of doors and the like, that could be a big help."
Sal looked around the small crowd, and said,
"Also, why am I in Infantry? I'm hardly an able fighter."
Last edited by The GAmeTopians on Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Empire of Donner land wrote:EHEG don't stop for no one.
It's like your a prostitute and the RP is a truck. The truck don't stop.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:35 am

Eon gazed round the various assembled people, some of them he disliked immediately others he though where humorously intelligent. He never particularly liked soldiers and mech pilots he though they relied on primitive human weaponry far too much. He saw that as a weakness, he saw much of humanity as a weakness but he tried not to let it impact his work experience. He checked the small irregular cyst of black metal that was wrapped around his arm which he thought of as a defense device. Others would call it a weapon of mass destruction and still other, even the intelligent, would call it magic. He turned to Puck and asked "My team will be taking the smaller door correct? Where does that lead and what are we to do once past it?"
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

Die Erworbenen Namen
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Die Erworbenen Namen » Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:44 am

Rogers chuckled, staring out in cool calculation at the robot. He listened to the mostly trivial, and in some cases, downright ignorant questions and comments directed at him. Could they have their name changed? What kind of question was that? It mattered not the name, nor the designation. Only the mission mattered when it came down to that. That was his training; that's how he felt. And that was the way he would always feel. He was a soldier, an officer. A cold blooded killing machine that was trained in every way possible to do his job. Even though some say he abandoned his Empire to help these people out, he laughed at that suggestion. And he always would.

He moved his chin around, his jaw and tongue moving the smoking cigar around in his mouth to the left side, where he puffed it. The smoke curled out from his mouth into the air, and slowly dribbled upwards from his cigar itself. He had thought about it for a second, and had already packed a few cigars for himself. They may be smokeless, but he knew that he'd be screwed if there was no gravity and he smoked his best ones. Only because of the horrible effect of smoke in zero g. Once again, he moved his cigar in his mouth, before bringing up his hand to grab it. Gently he released it, cigar in hand, and let out another breath, smoke shooting out from his lips. Now he was free to talk.

"Sal... You are in our team because you're an engineer, and while you don't fight... you'll be a good asset to us should we need... how shall I put it... sabotage, perhaps... or alternate routes." Rogers spoke, his words coming out of his mouth slowly in some areas, and all around calmly. It wasn't something anyone expected of a soldier. He carried himself rather confidently, not caring much about what the others thought. When he thought as he spoke, he would pause, and then continue on, mostly for effect. "Although... I, too, am confused by this. Why are there only two guards... in infantry? Would a pilot be of better use for us? I'd think so, but... then again... I'm not the commanding officer here..."

He put the cigar in his mouth after answering and asking the questions, then puffed it a bit, looking at it. Just something he could do if he really wanted to. He took it out and spoke again, looking at Puck, and at Eon. "I'm sure that there's a set of blueprints we will be using... if I, or some other tech savvy man hasn't hacked it out already... Because it's company property, no? Regardless... do you have a set of battle plans for us? It would be helpful... given the situation presented to us. I'm assuming, then, that Infantry will be the first team in... we'll probably be securing the access point, or points, then plowing the way for the others, no? I'd think that..."
The beatings will continue. Regardless of morale.

Hurtful Thoughts wrote:Also, nominating DEN as ATLAS's Chef Ramses.
The United Remnants of America wrote:I'm collecting friends. Hate to say it, but you qualify.

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The GAmeTopians » Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:29 pm

Sal nodded, thinking back to a few of his recent developments.
"I will take care of any locked doors, since I'm guessing we don't want to blast our way through. And if we can secure an access terminal, even an outer one, I should be able to access the cameras so we know exactly what we're up against. Blueprints are a must, though." He removed a hologram emitter from his pocket, and set it down. It powered on and a hologram of the outside of Jump Gate 07 appeared.
"This is an outside view from a ship passing into the jump gate. I think that our first order of business should be to gain control of an airlock that has access to EVA suits so that we can check out the Jump Gate itself. any thoughts?"
Empire of Donner land wrote:EHEG don't stop for no one.
It's like your a prostitute and the RP is a truck. The truck don't stop.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Vancon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:51 pm

"Settle down, settle down. Now, Mr. Johnson, I shall forward you a map immediately and a folder on Jump travel. You should be able to find what you need at the moment.

"Mrs. Nara, you are part of the infantry team so that you can moving into areas that the heavy team cannot. We at Phoenix can also forward all mechanics about the doors to all engineers. Pilots won't need this, since they can open doors themselves. We'd prefer if you didn't blow up the doors, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

"Well said Mr. Banana. On the other hand, your danger pay is already part of your salary. And no, you do not have immunity. Avoid damaging the structure at all costs. I suggest watching your fire. We would like to keep our structure as undestroyed as possible.

"Mr. Eon, your team will be checking that door for anything unusual, and then you will be backing out and blocking it by either welding it or moving boxes to block it. Close it by any means necessary.

"Mr. Rogers, infantry will be going into any and all areas that the pilots cannot. Be it anything from a cubicle from an office department, or some vents. The two guards in the infantry group are to protect the two engineers that are with you as they fix and asses things in small areas. As for who get's to go first, it shall be the big guns, the heavies, the mechs.

"All engineers have maps as of now. If you want to transfer the holo-maps onto paper, good luck. This station is quite large. In terms of food, we wont be carrying any on our persons. It shall all be in the ship. You EVA equipment will also be in the ship, unless you find another way for it to get around, such as having your pilot carry it non it's back via means of excessive duct tape. We shall sync our comms just before touch down. As for call-outs, everyone comes from a different background, so we won't use them. Unless you all come up with some that you'd like to use."

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:15 pm

Vancon wrote:
Organized States wrote:Artoym sat in the corner of the room. He had no problem with the Робот at the moment, but that could change, especially if this "Puck" decided to touch the Neo-Soviet steel he called home. He had thought about joining his old Red Army buddies on Mars, but the money on Earth, and as a mercenary was too good to refuse. He was a veteran, an odd thing for a man of 31. He had flown for the Red Air Force over the Ukraine in his twenties against what would become the UEG, before being shot down, and forced to fight in a Mech division for the Red Army defending Moscow. In all actuality, the MiG-72 "Firestorm" he loved so much, wasn't much different than the T-145, the Neo-Soviet Union's main battle mech.

"You obliterate it. Plain and simple. That's why you have a mech, right? Hold on, which language do you speak mainly? I can translate what I've said into said language if you so desire. It isn't that hard for a personal utility robot to change how they speak. It's one of our main functions," said P-037.

"THAT'S what I like to hear!" A young man yelled from the back of the group. Soren pounded his fist into the air before settling down and listening. So that's team leader, and there's one other. SOO glad I got put with only mechas, Soren thought to himself. Heavy Weapons Team sounded great, and didn't require him to talk with that many people. He was hyper, just not that sociable all the time.

His mech, which he named The Deceiver, was named such for a reason. There were more hidden systems and devices embedded in the machine than most could remember. And Soren engineered most of them himself. That's what happens when you have an interest in engineering, programming, and access to thousands of legal and illegal parts (courtesy of Mercy29).

But back to the topic at hand. Soren maneuvered over to Artyom and stood next to him. He appeared to be patiently awaiting orders, but he was actually running simulations in his head. Simulations of all the sneaky tricks he would get to pull on others soon...
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Congreveopia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Congreveopia » Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:05 am

Johnson like Puck so far. It seemed like he had a plan, even if he wasn’t willing to share it with them yet. “He can probably keep me alive.” thought Johnson “At least I’m not in the group with the… inebriated baby.” Johnson didn’t know what to think of the other person in his group. He’d already forgotten her name, but he did know that she had an AI she was friends with too. Maybe he’d encourage Chirpy to talk with her AI, and see if they became friends. Having friends would be important here. This mission sounded a lot more dangerous than anything he’d done before, which was basically just going to increasingly obscure locations and fixing things. His attention snapped back to the briefing when he heard Puck mention something about giving them maps.

“Chirpy, you got that?” asked Johnson looking back at Chirpy. The robot beeped and seemed to think for a second, then a holo-map of the station appeared out of one of its projectors.

“Okay.” said Johnson as Chirpy closed the map. He turned back to Puck. “That’s all I can think of for now. Unless you have anything else you need to tell us, I’ll head off and start looking over this map.”
Last edited by Congreveopia on Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Links:

The United Remnants of America
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 09, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby The United Remnants of America » Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:26 am

Galia Rothar tried to stand near the back of the crowd, as far back as she could. She had pulled the topmost button closed on her environmental suit and tried to hide her face in the suit and her reddish-brown hair. All these people were either vastly older than her, or some kind of dumb, gun-wielding psycho-mercenary. The droids and mechs she'd seen before. Their likes used to be all over her home planet for heavy loading and building. The weapons some of these mercenaries were carrying was another thing entirely, she'd only seen them in vids. Hell, this pistol in the holster on her hip felt so heavy and alien to her, it was nothing like the bandages or syringes she kept in her medical bag that was slung over her shoulder.

Galia crossed her arms in an effort to disappear, more now than ever since she was realizing this was not the kind of job she'd signed up for. She was told it was going to be a simple check-up that needed a medic just in case anyone got sick. It was actually starting to look like a military operation of some sort. At least the people on her team looked less rougeish than some of the others here. A kid, who was th eteam leader no less, and some gothic bad girl.

This better be worth the money..
By any means necessary. Call me URA
Winner of 2015 Best of P2TM Awards: Best Roleplayer - War
"I would much rather be with you than against you, you're way too imaginative."
"URA New Confucius 2015."- Organized States
"Congrats. You just won the second place prize for Not Giving a Fuck. First Place, of course, always goes to Furry."
"He's an 8 Ball, DEN. You can't deal with an 8 Ball." - Empire of Donner land
"This Rp is flexible with science and so will you." - Tagali Federation
"I'm confused as to your tactic but I'll trust you." - Die erworbenen Namen
"Unfiltered, concentrated, possibly weaponized stupidity."
Thafoo, Leningrad Union: DEAT'd for your sins.
Discord: Here

The United Remnants of America
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 09, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby The United Remnants of America » Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:47 am

Oh no, the munchkin is speaking to me... And he's drunk... Oh, gods...

"H-hi.... Nice to meet you. I'm Galia... yep.." Galia reached out and took the small man-child's hand and gave a quick shake before quickly pulling her hand away as if she might catch a disease. Galia moved her head slightly to let her hair fall over and conceal part of her face, mainly to cover her dark blush of embarrassment of social contact.
By any means necessary. Call me URA
Winner of 2015 Best of P2TM Awards: Best Roleplayer - War
"I would much rather be with you than against you, you're way too imaginative."
"URA New Confucius 2015."- Organized States
"Congrats. You just won the second place prize for Not Giving a Fuck. First Place, of course, always goes to Furry."
"He's an 8 Ball, DEN. You can't deal with an 8 Ball." - Empire of Donner land
"This Rp is flexible with science and so will you." - Tagali Federation
"I'm confused as to your tactic but I'll trust you." - Die erworbenen Namen
"Unfiltered, concentrated, possibly weaponized stupidity."
Thafoo, Leningrad Union: DEAT'd for your sins.
Discord: Here

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:23 am

Eon nodded respectfully before sitting back and speaking to the rest of his team mates "I hope the lot of you are well trained and well experienced in this sort of situation." As she spoke he continued to check the various strange and otherworldly items he had brought with him eventually pulling out a small leather bound book which he read while his companions introduced themselves.
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

Krytonus
Minister

Founded: Feb 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Krytonus » Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:21 pm

The door at the back of the room whirred open and a boy, pulling on a T-shirt and still barefoot with shoes clutched in his left hand charged in, flanked by an bright green humanoid robot.
"Sorry! Sorry. Look, I'm late. I know. Sorry. My AI here, PATRICK set my alarm wron-"
"Actually sir, you insisted on delaying it by five minutes when it went off this morn-"
"Shush!"
He spoke with a clear Irish accent, and he grinned sheepishly and bent down to slip on his shoes. He got up again, running his hands through his messy hair.
"Uh, so, did I miss the briefing? PATRICK, did I miss the briefing?"
"Yes."
"Shit. Uh, hey, robot? Can you send the briefing info to PATRICK here? That's be cool."
It was at this point he noticed he was wearing no tracksuit bottoms. He blinked, and ran outside shouting an apology over his shoulder. PATRICK stayed in the room and swivelled his head towards the group.
"My apologies for my master. He is not very good in the mornings without a cup of tea."
Last edited by Krytonus on Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:24 pm, edited 5 times in total.
The Irishman who doesn't drink, nursing a Pepsi in the corner of The Pub.

I thought I made a mistake once, but I was wrong.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse