NATION

PASSWORD

Heroes and Villains: Zombie Survival (OOC OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Terintania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Heroes and Villains: Zombie Survival (OOC OPEN)

Postby Terintania » Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:15 pm

IC

This RP has a fairly simple concept. Characters from different movies, shows, games, Etc have been taken from their worlds and thrust in to a new one. One where they must survive the threat of a zombie apocalypse. That may sound easy for some, but specific people were taken from those other worlds, people who would actually have to fight. But zombies aren't the only threat. Will the villains and heroes be able to lay aside their feuds long enough to survive? Or will they bring them to their deaths.

So, fairly simple. You play as a character from a movie or game or whatever, and they must survive in a zombie apocalypse land. To make it not just totally lame, powers will be highly limited. I will not accept characters that I deem too powerful. There will also be special zombies of various types which you will discover in the IC, just as you will discover most things in the IC. The RP will start just as everyone is taken to the new world, so they must learn and discover it. It is also possible to die in this RP if you make a bad decision, or aren't strong enough for what you're trying to do, so be careful.

Rules:
1. What I say is law, no matter what.
2. No godmodding or powerplaying.
3. Posts must be at least 3 lines long
4. Use proper grammar, punctuation and capitalization
5. No overpowered characters.
6. Be nice
7. Follow the rules.

NOTE: Be careful about reading Bios for characters from shows or stuff that you care about getting big spoilers for.

Application
Code: Select all
Name/Alias:
Appearance:
Material they are from:
Species:
Bio:

Powers:
Skills:
Weapons:(If it uses ammo, say how much ammo they have)
Durability:
Stamana:
Weaknesses:

Name/Alias: Robin of Locksley, 'Robin Hood'
Appearance:
ImageImage

Material they are from: BBC Robin Hood
Species: Human
Bio:
Robin was born a noble, the son of the lord of Locksley. Time passed, and he became lord of Locksley. He went to war beside King Richard, returning due to wounds after saving the King's life, and returned to find that his home had changed, now under the rule of an evil sheriff. In refusing to stand by and let the injustice happen, he lost his lands and became an outlaw, living in Sherwood forest. Long story short, he got a group, and fought for justice, and eventually, won, but at the cost of his own life. The last thing he remembers before waking up in the new world is losing consciousness.

Powers: None
Skills: Master Archery skills, climbing skills, general badassery.
Weapons:
-Recurve bow
-25 basic arrows.
-Scimitar
Durability: Average human, really.
Stamana: Average strong human
Weaknesses: He's a normal human being.

Name/Alias: Oliver Queen, 'The Arrow'
Appearance:
ImageImageImage

Material they are from: Arrow
Bio:Oliver Queen was your stereotypical rich cheesball millionaire (Billionare?). He slept with way too many girls, including his girlfriend's sister. When he went on a boat trip with his dad, that's when everything changed for him. The boat sunk, and he was stranded on an island for 5 or so years. When he came home, he was different, and became a vigilante, killing of people on his dad's list of names. After a while, and after certain events, he stopped killing, instead capturing people alive and handing them over to the police. After locking away his old friend Slade, he ended up in a new place that he'd never seen before.

Powers: None
Skills: Master bow skills, climbing skills, hand-to-hand skills, general badassery.
Weapons:
-Recurve-Compound bow hybrid
-10 normal, green-tipped arrows.
-5 explosive arrows
-5 'rope' arrows
-5 recording arrows.
-3 darts that he can launch from a wrist thing.
Durability: High-human.
Stamana: High-human
Weaknesses: He's human

Characters that are not part of a group, haven't posted in a while, or I'm unsure about:
Percy Jackson-RPG

Group 1:
Last edited by Terintania on Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:37 am, edited 4 times in total.
Times are looking grim these days~

RPGers
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby RPGers » Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:40 pm

Name/Alias: Percy Jackson
Appearance:
Material they are from: Percy Jackson books, movies
Species: demigod
Bio: Percy has lived in New York City for most of his life, until a trip to the museum changed his life...

He was sent to camp half blood to train his powers, and there Percy was found to be a child of the big three, and a prophecy stated that he would either save the world or destroy it. Soon after he arrived at camp he was sent on a mission, a mission to stop a war of the gods. He eventually succeeded.

After that he had many adventures, and he learnt a whole lot more about himself in the process . And now he is resting after his biggest battle yet, one that saved the world. He had been sitting on the beach alone, when suddenly he heard a voice behind him. Percy tried to turn around but it was too late, and he fell unconscious.

Powers: able to control water, yet must maintain complete focus on what he is doing, otherwise the control over water will break
Skills: acrobatic, amazing with a sword.
Durability: above human
Stamana: human
Weaknesses: loyalty, he will literally let the world be destroyed to save his friends.

Note: bio is based on books
Last edited by RPGers on Tue Apr 07, 2017 12:37 am, edited 2,000 times in total.
DEFCON: 5
I pretend to know everything when I know nearly nothing.
My biggest secret is... ERROR, ERROR: Technical difficulties, sorry for the inconvenience
Despite popular belief, I am actually against gambling
My nation exists in every tech, if needed I will specify which I am currently role playing as.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ stars to the person reading this
Oh yeah, I also have a small obsession with political parties, nothing to worry about
proved by the fact I made this

Want to ask me questions anonymously? Go to this website: http://ask.fm/Games_of_Jay

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:46 pm

RPGers wrote:Name/Alias: Percy Jackson
Appearance:
Material they are from: Percy Jackson books, movies
Species: demigod
Bio: Percy has lived in New York City for most of his life, until a trip to the museum changed his life...

He was sent to camp half blood to train his powers, and there Percy was found to be a child of the big three, and a prophecy stated that he would either save the world or destroy it. Soon after he arrived at camp he was sent on a mission, a mission to stop a war of the gods. He eventually succeeded.

After that he had many adventures, and he learnt a whole lot more about himself in the process . And now he is resting after his biggest battle yet, one that saved the world. He had been sitting on the beach alone, when suddenly he heard a voice behind him. Percy tried to turn around but it was too late, and he fell unconscious.

Powers: able to control water, yet must maintain complete focus on what he is doing, otherwise the control over water will break
Skills: acrobatic, amazing with a sword.
Durability: above human
Stamana: human
Weaknesses: loyalty, he will literally let the world be destroyed to save his friends.

Note: bio is based on books

Accepted

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:12 pm

Made a small edit to the app. Just added 'weapons', something I forgot to add originally.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:16 pm

Deian salazar wrote:I'll post my app in a sec,though 3ds takes a while.

You're making an app on a 3DS? I think I'd go insane before I finished my app that way :P

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:25 pm

Deian salazar wrote:
Terintania wrote:You're making an app on a 3DS? I think I'd go insane before I finished my app that way :P

If you knew who Zidane from Final Fantasy 9 was,it'd be A LOT faster.Do you?If so,he has his Dissidia abilities.I may switch character to Cloud though....Anyway DO you know about Zidane?

I know nothing about any of those people, and even if I did, you'd still need to make an app.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:30 pm

Deian salazar wrote:
Terintania wrote:I know nothing about any of those people, and even if I did, you'd still need to make an app.

I'll post my app then.It'll take a while to make it though.

No worries, take your time.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:33 pm

Deian salazar wrote:
Terintania wrote:No worries, take your time.

It may take until tomorrow.It's 7:34PM now and I have to turn in my 3DS at 8:00PM.

No worries. I'll probably sleep soon, anyway

The Intergalactic Russian Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:25 pm

Name/Alias: Major General Edward Richtofen aka the Butcher or the Doc
Appearance:
Material they are from: Call of Duty: Zombies
Bio: http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Edward_Richtofen

Powers: none
Skills: Militery tactics, gunsmithing, medical practices, and fighting in general
Weapons:
Wunnderwaffe Dg-2
Ray Gun with full ammo (180)
knife
Durability: pretty high
Stamana: high
Weaknesses: basically an average human

Name/Alias: Dave Harrison
Appearance: 5'4 and weighs 180 pounds, he has dark brown hair and blue eyes. He wears a black MICH (Modular Integrated Communications Helmet), a black tunic, a dark grey MTV (Modular Tactical Vest), white pants, and black army shoes
Material they are from: my mind
Species: human
Bio: Despite only being 24, he is already famous for being one of the greatest engineers where he comes from. He is the chief engineer of a highly advanced mercenary group. He builds robotic weapons of war but at his heart, he's a truly kind and caring man.

Skills: Engineering genius
Weapons: M16 with 20 magazines
Durability: normal
Stamana: average
Weaknesses: normal human things

Name/Alias: Corporal Arthur Battle
Appearance:
back
front
Material they are from: Battle nations
Bio: Originally part of the prestigious 5th battalion, until he badmouthed his commanding officer and was reassigned to the middle of bumfuck nowhere with the 95th Rifle division. He is one of the higher ranking soldiers, that coupled with the fact that he came from a more prestigious unit, makes him believe that he is superior to his teammates.

Skills: Combat, swinging an electric lance, fist fighting
Weapons: Electro-lance
Durability: slightly above average
Weaknesses: normal human things, arrogance

do ya like it?
Call me Russia, Rus, or IRE
Paketo wrote:
Alleniana wrote:'the Blacks in the region began to proliferate"
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

That sounds so lewd when taken out of context. :rofl:
clay_the_awsome: Horny teens are what made this species great to begin with
What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen
Flag credit to The Palmetto

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:26 pm

Name/Alias: David Rice
Appearance:

Material they are from: Jumper
Species: Human/Jumper
Bio: In Ann Arbor, Michigan, 15-year-old David Rice gives his crush, Millie Harris, a snow globe. A bully, Mark Kobold, throws the globe onto the ice near a river. While trying to retrieve it, David falls through the ice and is pulled away by the current. He suddenly finds himself in the local library and discovers he can "jump" (teleport) from one place and instantly appear in another. Amazed with his new ability, he runs away and is believed dead by his alcoholic father.

Eight years later, an adult David lives lavishly using money stolen via his jumping ability. One day, he is ambushed in his home by Roland Cox. Roland belongs to the Paladins, a group of religious extremists which has been tracking down and killing these teleporters, the "Jumpers", because they believe "only God should have the ability to be everywhere at once". He tries to trap David with a system of high-voltage cables, which prevent him from being able to jump. David escapes and returns home to Ann Arbor, seeking his old crush Millie. He is attacked by Mark, the same bully, and purposely teleports him into a bank vault then leaves him there. David then returns to Millie and invites her to travel with him by conventional means to Rome. Roland later discovers Mark in police custody and so learns David's identity.

David and Millie arrive in Rome. David attempts to keep his true nature as a thief and his power a secret. After talking they share a kiss and have sex. They visit the Colosseum, only to find it closed, so David uses his ability to unlock a door from the inside, telling Millie the door was already unlocked. There he discovers another Jumper, Griffin who warns David that the Anti-Jumper Brigade henchpeople are coming. Several Paladins appear and attack them. Griffin kills one and teleports away. David tries to leave with Millie, but is detained by Italian police and questioned about the death. While waiting for a magistrate to arrive, David's mother, Mary, who had left David when he was five, appears and helps him escape. David tries to follow his mother, but she says David must leave now or Millie will die. David tells Millie the police let him go, and they leave together. Millie, now very suspicious, demands the truth. David declines and puts her on a plane home.

David jumps to Griffin's lair and asks where to find Roland. Griffin tells David that the Paladins will kill Jumpers by targeting their loved ones. Griffin says he has been trying to kill Roland to avenge his parents. Realizing that his father is now a target, David teleports to his father and finds him bleeding. David teleports him to a hospital and returns to Griffin to ask for help. They go to pick Millie up at the airport, but she is no longer there. Griffin returns to get weapons from his lair while David searches for Millie. He breaks into Millie's apartment, angering her. David sees Roland arriving, so David decides to show Millie his abilities. He saves her by teleporting her back to Griffin's lair. The Paladins follow using a machine that keeps the "jump scar" open, and fight David and Griffin. Roland is chased back through the portal to Mille's apartment, but he snatches Millie with him with a cable.

Griffin decides to bomb the apartment, but David refuses, wanting to save Millie. They fight and David traps Griffin with power lines in Chechnya. Griffin warns that if David faces the Paladins alone he will be outnumbered. David goes anyway and is quickly trapped by Roland's cables. David cannot escape as he is physically tied to the apartment by the cables, so he teleports the apartment, Roland, Millie and himself to a river. Once free of the cables, David teleports Millie to safety and dumps Roland in a cave in the Grand Canyon, explaining he could have killed him; David spared Roland to teach him a lesson.

David visits his mother and discovers that he has a half-sister, Sophie (Kristen Stewart). Mary tells David she has known he was a Jumper since he was five, when Jumpers make their first jump. She is a Paladin, and had to either kill David or leave. Since she left David when he was a child, she prefers him to leave, allowing him a head start. He meets with Millie outside and they jump to an unknown location.

For a while , he and Millie lived in an apartment in New York City, until chaos breaks out and the Apocalypse rages across the globe. David and Millie, now with an infant child, hunker down in a medium-sized cruise ship, the Sovereign in the middle if New York Harbor, along with roughly 75 people David rescued or that found the ship. They live there today, and David frequently leaves for supplies. Sovereign is one of the most organized and successful settlements in the East Coast, with plenty of food, water, means of war, and it's own governing system.

However, even with the world in chaos, the Paladins, still led by Roland, still exist, and are perusing the Jumpers (since many of the ones in hiding came out). They have an organizing that spreads across the globe, but their main focus is David...

Powers: Jumping/Teleportation
Skills: Great reflexes can teleport large objects
Weapons:(If it uses ammo, say how much ammo they have)There are a wide array of weapons locked away in the lower levels of the ship, but David prefers a symbol hatchet and occasionally his M1 Carbine.
Durability: Great.
Stamina: VERY good
Weaknesses: Electrical contact makes teleportation difficult
Last edited by The NAR on Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
America, The Military, First Responders, Bernie Sanders, Democracy Liberty, Equality, Freedom of Speech, Right to Bear Arms, Mixed Economic System, Canada, Germany, Leafyishere, IDubbz, FilthyFrank, RONALD REAGAN

Stalinism, Fascism, Feminazism, Feminazis, Feminazis who are still living, Feminazis who are dead, annoying Gay Pride people, FUCKEN WEEABOOS, emos, constantly-depressed people, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton

If you ever want some QUALITY ASS memes, TG me, and I'll hook you up ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Frostorn
Envoy

Founded: Apr 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Frostorn » Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:41 pm

Name/Alias: Barristan Selmy, Ser
Appearance: Image
Material they are from: A Song of Ice and Fire
Bio: Ser Barristan Selmy, called Barristan the Bold, is a celebrated hero and knight of the Kingsguard, serving throughout a time when the Kingsguard were considered to be the greatest knights of the realm.
Barristan was born the first son of Ser Lyonel Selmy, the Knight of Harvest Hall. He squired for Lord Manfred Swann in his youth. At the age of ten, Barristan donned the armor of a mystery knight and entered a tourney at Blackhaven. Prince Duncan took pity on the small mystery knight while others laughed. Duncan jousted Selmy when no one else would and it was Prince Duncan who gave Barristan his epithet.
He received his knighthood at the age of sixteen from King Aegon V after unhorsing Prince Duncan and Lord Commander Duncan the Tall of the Kingsguard at a tourney in King's Landing. An eminently successful tourney knight throughout his career, he also proved his worth on the battlefield, killing Maelys the Monstrous in single combat in the War of the Ninepenny Kings, ending the line of the Blackfyre pretenders after cutting a bloody swath through the Golden Company to get to him.
He was named to the Kingsguard at the age of twenty-three and swore his vows before Ser Gerold Hightower, during the reign of Jaehaerys II. In joining the Kingsguard, he gave up the claim to his family seat, and the girl he was to wed was married to his cousin instead.
During the Robert's Rebellion, after the defeat of Lord Jon Connington at the Battle of the Bells, Ser Barristan, with Ser Jonothor Darry was sent to rally the remnants of Connington's army. He was severely wounded at the Battle of the Trident. Lord Roose Bolton counseled that his throat should be cut, but Robert instead called for maesters to attend him.
Though he fought bravely for the Targaryens during the rebellion which overthrew them, Barristan later took the new king's pardon and became the Lord Commander of Robert's Kingsguard.
Selmy had moral reservations about serving the Usurper, but served loyally nonetheless.
During the Greyjoy Rebellion, Ser Barristan led the attack on Old Wyk. He remained a formidable fighter even in his advanced years, winning the championship of a tourney at King's Landing at the age of 57, and unhorsing Sandor Clegane in a tilt in the Tourney for Prince Joffrey's 12th Name Day, just a year prior to the outbreak of the War of the Five Kings.

Powers: Human powers...
Skills: Formidable fighter. Very skilled swordsman. Observant. Agile.
Weapons:(If it uses ammo, say how much ammo they have)Longsword. Dirk. Dagger.
Durability: High endurance, higher than average humans.
Stamana: High stamina, higher than average humans
Weaknesses: Human weaknesses... Nothing like lust or something, he's a Kingsguard, sworn to never marry, never have children. He's too loyal to those he trusts.
Last edited by Frostorn on Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -3.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.69

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:27 am

Deian salazar wrote:Application
Hero:
Name/Alias:Zidane
Appearance:Blonde hair,brown tail,blue vest,blue eyes,5'6.
Material they are from:Final Fantasy 9
Species:Genome
Bio:A "Ultimate angel of death" from Terra,he was an artificially created being who was to destroy Gaia.Kuja(His older brother) erased his memory and cast him down to Gaia.Zidane gew up as a thief in the group Tantalus,until one faithful mission they go to Alexandria to kidnap Summoner-Princess Garnet.(He falls in love with her later)When they kidnap her,it is revealed she wishes to go to Lindblum because of her warmongering stepmother(She was adopted by the queen) is ruler of Alexandria.After adventures,they get to Lindblum.After leaving Lindblum due to inspecting an attack on the nearby kingdom of Burmecia,Zidane and Garnet get separated.Zidane meets Kuja,who pretends he does not know Zidane.
(To shorten this):
After many adventures,Garnet finds her birthplace on a different continent.Her stepmother dies from betraying and attacking Kuja,her last rival.
After a few adventures,they get to Terra,where Garland(Zidane's creator) reveals Zidane's origins to Zidane.Zidane goes into a coma and briefly embraces his purpose,before rejecteing it due to his friend's efforts.They beat Garland,who is killed by Kuja.
Kuja destroys Terra but Zidane and friends escape.
They go to Memoria for the final showdown with Kuja,and beat him.Game ends with Zidane hugging Garnet.

Powers:Free energy(energy burst),flying,badass swordplay,Tidal flame.Also goes into a Super saian 4-like form called Trance when reaches emotional limits,springing his greatest power for a medium amount of time.
Skills:Climbing,fighting.
Weapons:(If it uses ammo, say how much ammo they have)2 Daggers that fuse into a dual-bladed sword.
Durability:Extremely good.
Stamana:Great.
Weaknesses:Easily attracted to women,arrogant.
Villain:
Name:Kuja
Appearance:Long white hair,white drapy clothes.
Bio:Basically what is in Zidane's PLUS:
-Went into a rage when found out was only Zidane's predecessor and was mortal
-Has a silver dragon as pet
Basically it.
I'll update if needed or rememberd.
Powers:Flight,magic,Super trance(Stronger version of Trance)
Weapons:Endless magic power.
Durability:Good
Stamina:Solid
Weakness:Arrogance
DONE,hopefully.

Could you explain the powers a bit better?

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:
Name/Alias: Major General Edward Richtofen aka the Butcher or the Doc
Appearance:
(Image)
Material they are from: Call of Duty: Zombies
Bio: http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Edward_Richtofen

Skills: Militery tactics, gunsmithing, medical practices, and fighting in general
Weapons:
Wunnderwaffe Dg-2
Ray Gun with full ammo (180)
knife
Durability: pretty high
Stamana: high
Weaknesses: basically an average human

Name/Alias: Dave Harrison
Appearance: 5'4 and weighs 180 pounds, he has dark brown hair and blue eyes. He wears a black MICH (Modular Integrated Communications Helmet), a black tunic, a dark grey MTV (Modular Tactical Vest), white pants, and black army shoes
Material they are from: my mind
Species: human
Bio: Despite only being 24, he is already famous for being one of the greatest engineers where he comes from. He is the chief engineer of a highly advanced mercenary group. He builds robotic weapons of war but at his heart, he's a truly kind and caring man.

Skills: Engineering genius
Weapons: M16 with 20 magazines
Durability: normal
Weaknesses: normal human things

Name/Alias: Corporal Arthur Battle
Appearance:
back
front
Material they are from: Battle nations
Bio: Originally part of the prestigious 5th battalion, until he badmouthed his commanding officer and was reassigned to the middle of bumfuck nowhere with the 95th Rifle division. He is one of the higher ranking soldiers, that coupled with the fact that he came from a more prestigious unit, makes him believe that he is superior to his teammates.

Skills: Combat, swinging an electric lance, fist fighting
Weapons: Electro-lance
Durability: slightly above average
Weaknesses: normal human things, arrogance

do ya like it?

All accepted.

The NAR wrote:Name/Alias: David Rice
Appearance:
Material they are from: Jumper
Species: Human/Jumper
Bio: In Ann Arbor, Michigan, 15-year-old David Rice gives his crush, Millie Harris, a snow globe. A bully, Mark Kobold, throws the globe onto the ice near a river. While trying to retrieve it, David falls through the ice and is pulled away by the current. He suddenly finds himself in the local library and discovers he can "jump" (teleport) from one place and instantly appear in another. Amazed with his new ability, he runs away and is believed dead by his alcoholic father.

Eight years later, an adult David lives lavishly using money stolen via his jumping ability. One day, he is ambushed in his home by Roland Cox. Roland belongs to the Paladins, a group of religious extremists which has been tracking down and killing these teleporters, the "Jumpers", because they believe "only God should have the ability to be everywhere at once". He tries to trap David with a system of high-voltage cables, which prevent him from being able to jump. David escapes and returns home to Ann Arbor, seeking his old crush Millie. He is attacked by Mark, the same bully, and purposely teleports him into a bank vault then leaves him there. David then returns to Millie and invites her to travel with him by conventional means to Rome. Roland later discovers Mark in police custody and so learns David's identity.

David and Millie arrive in Rome. David attempts to keep his true nature as a thief and his power a secret. After talking they share a kiss and have sex. They visit the Colosseum, only to find it closed, so David uses his ability to unlock a door from the inside, telling Millie the door was already unlocked. There he discovers another Jumper, Griffin who warns David that the Anti-Jumper Brigade henchpeople are coming. Several Paladins appear and attack them. Griffin kills one and teleports away. David tries to leave with Millie, but is detained by Italian police and questioned about the death. While waiting for a magistrate to arrive, David's mother, Mary, who had left David when he was five, appears and helps him escape. David tries to follow his mother, but she says David must leave now or Millie will die. David tells Millie the police let him go, and they leave together. Millie, now very suspicious, demands the truth. David declines and puts her on a plane home.

David jumps to Griffin's lair and asks where to find Roland. Griffin tells David that the Paladins will kill Jumpers by targeting their loved ones. Griffin says he has been trying to kill Roland to avenge his parents. Realizing that his father is now a target, David teleports to his father and finds him bleeding. David teleports him to a hospital and returns to Griffin to ask for help. They go to pick Millie up at the airport, but she is no longer there. Griffin returns to get weapons from his lair while David searches for Millie. He breaks into Millie's apartment, angering her. David sees Roland arriving, so David decides to show Millie his abilities. He saves her by teleporting her back to Griffin's lair. The Paladins follow using a machine that keeps the "jump scar" open, and fight David and Griffin. Roland is chased back through the portal to Mille's apartment, but he snatches Millie with him with a cable.

Griffin decides to bomb the apartment, but David refuses, wanting to save Millie. They fight and David traps Griffin with power lines in Chechnya. Griffin warns that if David faces the Paladins alone he will be outnumbered. David goes anyway and is quickly trapped by Roland's cables. David cannot escape as he is physically tied to the apartment by the cables, so he teleports the apartment, Roland, Millie and himself to a river. Once free of the cables, David teleports Millie to safety and dumps Roland in a cave in the Grand Canyon, explaining he could have killed him; David spared Roland to teach him a lesson.

David visits his mother and discovers that he has a half-sister, Sophie (Kristen Stewart). Mary tells David she has known he was a Jumper since he was five, when Jumpers make their first jump. She is a Paladin, and had to either kill David or leave. Since she left David when he was a child, she prefers him to leave, allowing him a head start. He meets with Millie outside and they jump to an unknown location.

For a while , he and Millie lived in an apartment in New York City, until chaos breaks out and the Apocalypse rages across the globe. David and Millie, now with an infant child, hunker down in a medium-sized cruise ship, the Sovereign in the middle if New York Harbor, along with roughly 75 people David rescued or that found the ship. They live there today, and David frequently leaves for supplies. Sovereign is one of the most organized and successful settlements in the East Coast, with plenty of food, water, means of war, and it's own governing system.

Powers: Jumping/Teleportation
Skills: Great reflexes can teleport large objects
Weapons:(If it uses ammo, say how much ammo they have)There are a wide array of weapons locked away in the lower levels of the ship, but David prefers a symbol hatchet and occasionally his M1 Carbine.
Durability: Great.
Stamina: VERY good
Weaknesses: Electrical contact makes teleportation difficult

His ship would not come with him. It would just be him, and his personal items.

Frostorn wrote:Name/Alias: Barristan Selmy, Ser
Appearance: (Image)
Material they are from: A Song of Ice and Fire
Bio: Ser Barristan Selmy, called Barristan the Bold, is a celebrated hero and knight of the Kingsguard, serving throughout a time when the Kingsguard were considered to be the greatest knights of the realm.
Barristan was born the first son of Ser Lyonel Selmy, the Knight of Harvest Hall. He squired for Lord Manfred Swann in his youth. At the age of ten, Barristan donned the armor of a mystery knight and entered a tourney at Blackhaven. Prince Duncan took pity on the small mystery knight while others laughed. Duncan jousted Selmy when no one else would and it was Prince Duncan who gave Barristan his epithet.
He received his knighthood at the age of sixteen from King Aegon V after unhorsing Prince Duncan and Lord Commander Duncan the Tall of the Kingsguard at a tourney in King's Landing. An eminently successful tourney knight throughout his career, he also proved his worth on the battlefield, killing Maelys the Monstrous in single combat in the War of the Ninepenny Kings, ending the line of the Blackfyre pretenders after cutting a bloody swath through the Golden Company to get to him.
He was named to the Kingsguard at the age of twenty-three and swore his vows before Ser Gerold Hightower, during the reign of Jaehaerys II. In joining the Kingsguard, he gave up the claim to his family seat, and the girl he was to wed was married to his cousin instead.
During the Robert's Rebellion, after the defeat of Lord Jon Connington at the Battle of the Bells, Ser Barristan, with Ser Jonothor Darry was sent to rally the remnants of Connington's army. He was severely wounded at the Battle of the Trident. Lord Roose Bolton counseled that his throat should be cut, but Robert instead called for maesters to attend him.
Though he fought bravely for the Targaryens during the rebellion which overthrew them, Barristan later took the new king's pardon and became the Lord Commander of Robert's Kingsguard.
Selmy had moral reservations about serving the Usurper, but served loyally nonetheless.
During the Greyjoy Rebellion, Ser Barristan led the attack on Old Wyk. He remained a formidable fighter even in his advanced years, winning the championship of a tourney at King's Landing at the age of 57, and unhorsing Sandor Clegane in a tilt in the Tourney for Prince Joffrey's 12th Name Day, just a year prior to the outbreak of the War of the Five Kings.

Powers: Human powers...
Skills: Formidable fighter. Very skilled swordsman. Observant. Agile.
Weapons:(If it uses ammo, say how much ammo they have)Longsword. Dirk. Dagger.
Durability: High endurance, higher than average humans.
Stamana: High stamina, higher than average humans
Weaknesses: Human weaknesses... Nothing like lust or something, he's a Kingsguard, sworn to never marry, never have children. He's too loyal to those he trusts.

Accepted

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:46 am

Tagged for Emile from Halo

Maharo
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Maharo » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:38 am

Tag for Ichabod Crane (from sleepy hollow).
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature
Male, 13, Filipino

Generation 35 (The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)
ANNOUNCEMENT: WILL BE GONE FROM AUGUST13-15

The Intergalactic Russian Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:43 am

Maharo wrote:Tag for Ichabod Crane (from sleepy hollow).

I love that show!
Call me Russia, Rus, or IRE
Paketo wrote:
Alleniana wrote:'the Blacks in the region began to proliferate"
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

That sounds so lewd when taken out of context. :rofl:
clay_the_awsome: Horny teens are what made this species great to begin with
What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen
Flag credit to The Palmetto

Maharo
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Maharo » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:21 am

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:
Maharo wrote:Tag for Ichabod Crane (from sleepy hollow).

I love that show!

Hell Yeah! *Hi- 5s you*
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature
Male, 13, Filipino

Generation 35 (The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)
ANNOUNCEMENT: WILL BE GONE FROM AUGUST13-15

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:53 am

Two people tagging for two characters I don't know :P

Fascist Republic Of Bermuda
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Republic Of Bermuda » Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:12 pm

Name/Alias: Mikhail, Misha, The Heavy
Appearance:

Material they are from: TF2
Bio: (From the USSR) Like a hibernating bear, the Heavy appears to be a gentle giant. Also like a bear, confusing his deliberate, sleepy demeanor with gentleness will get you ripped limb from limb. Though he speaks simply and moves with an economy of energy that's often confused with napping, the Heavy isn't dumb; he's not your big friend and he generally wishes that you would just shut up before he has to make you shut up. Hired as a mercenary by RED to acquire BLU's land.

Powers: N/A
Skills: Heavy Weapons specialist- Has plenty of dakka.
Strong- His fists are weapons all on their own.
Weapons: Minigun- 200 rounds
Shotgun- 38 shells
Durability: Above Average.
Stamina: He runs with a 150 KG minigun for 15 minutes and never has to put it down.
Weaknesses: Not the sharpest tool in the shed.
Last edited by Fascist Republic Of Bermuda on Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
N U T S !

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:53 pm

Fascist Republic Of Bermuda wrote:Name/Alias: Mikhail, Misha, The Heavy
Appearance:
Material they are from: TF2
Bio: (From the USSR) Like a hibernating bear, the Heavy appears to be a gentle giant. Also like a bear, confusing his deliberate, sleepy demeanor with gentleness will get you ripped limb from limb. Though he speaks simply and moves with an economy of energy that's often confused with napping, the Heavy isn't dumb; he's not your big friend and he generally wishes that you would just shut up before he has to make you shut up. Hired as a mercenary by RED to acquire BLU's land.

Powers: N/A
Skills: Heavy Weapons specialist- Has plenty of dakka.
Strong- His fists are weapons all on their own.
Weapons: Minigun- 200 rounds
Shotgun- 38 shells
Durability: Above Average.
Stamina: He runs with a 150 KG minigun for 15 minutes and never has to put it down.
Weaknesses: Not the sharpest tool in the shed.

I imagine he can also be killed like a human if he takes enough damage.

Accepted :P

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:10 pm

Name/Alias: Talion/Celebrimbor, Gravewalker, The Ranger (He has lots of different names/titles)
Appearance:

Not really necessary, because no one else can see him unless they can see wraiths.

Material they are from: Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor
Species: Talion: Human, bound to a wraith. Celebrimbor: Wraith elf.
Bio: Skipping, due to being lazy and being the OP :P

Powers: Wraith powers. As OP, I do not have to elaborate. Also, he can't die.
Skills: Ranger skills. Climbing, sword fighting and marksmanship.
Weapons:
-Urfael (Sword)
-Acharn (Broken sword used as dagger)
-Azkâr (Bow)
-14 Arrows. Can gain more by draining creatures if they are depleted. He also just sort of gets more over time, as well.
Durability: High-human
Stamana: super high human.
Weaknesses: He can be killed like any human, he just won't stay dead.
If someone somehow has the ability to remove the wraith from his body, he will die. For good, unless Celebrimbor is returned to him.

He won't have a big part in this RP. He'll just show up here and there and help people out.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:24 pm

Deian salazar wrote:Edited my app.
When's the IC?

How much damage can the tidal flame skill do? I also don't know what a super saian 4-like form is, and you don't really explain what his 'greatest power' is.

Probably sometime later, or tomorrow.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:28 pm

Deian salazar wrote:
Terintania wrote:How much damage can the tidal flame skill do? I also don't know what a super saian 4-like form is, and you don't really explain what his 'greatest power' is.

Probably sometime later, or tomorrow.

Super saiyan was a reference to DBZ.

Terintania wrote:I also don't know what a super saian 4-like form is

^^^

Deian salazar wrote:And Tidal flame deals major damage to ground creatures,modetate to flying.

What's the area of affect?

Also, not sure about the flying. Makes it awful easy to get away from zombies.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:35 pm

Deian salazar wrote:
Terintania wrote:
^^^

What's the area of affect?

Also, not sure about the flying. Makes it awful easy to get away from zombies.

The area of effect is 5 feet squared.
And,to compromise between flying and not,he can glide for a short time.

Alright. You still haven't explained what the saiyan form is, and what his 'greatest power' that's activated for a short time is.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:51 pm

Deian salazar wrote:
Terintania wrote:Alright. You still haven't explained what the saiyan form is, and what his 'greatest power' that's activated for a short time is.

The saiyan form was to familiarize you with what it looked like.
And his "greayest power" basically means he gets a 500% power increase and a couple of new abilities for the time: Grand lethal(A laser blade attack),Stelkar circle(basically a kind of tornado),and solution 5(a burst of energy around him for 6 feet squared.

How about we leave out all that stuff, and you get accepted?

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:54 pm

Deian salazar wrote:
Terintania wrote:How about we leave out all that stuff, and you get accepted?

Deal.

Alrighty, accepted :)

I'll work on the IC. Don't tknow that I'll finish it, but I'll get started

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse