NATION

PASSWORD

The Return: Emigrants (OOC/Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Lancearc
Post Marshal

Founded: May 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

The Return: Emigrants (OOC/Open)

Postby Lancearc » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:17 pm

The Return: Emigrants

Darkness.

When descending into the Earth itself, leaving behind the beautiful environments and life of the surface, it is the one thing that remains eternal. Descending deeper into the planet, through the layers of lifeless rock that remain almost unmoved for millions of years, darkness is the shroud that is truly impossible to escape. The deep subterrane is a frontier the humanity will never likely reach. The prospect of drilling downwards through miles upon miles of solid stone and entering into such a completely lightless void is simply too incredible to imagine. And most would agree - that's fine with them. There's no desire to explore Earth's inner depths, not now and likely not ever. It doesn't seem likely that there's much else besides mantle between the surface and Earth's molten core, anyway. For new frontiers to reach and explore, the eyes of the surface world are fixed immovably on the stars. It is realistic to expect that when their race's time on Earth comes to an end, their salvation will come from a new home in the cosmos, not from beneath their planet's surface, so the mysteries of what it truly is that is found so many miles beneath our own feet will remain just that - mysteries. However, the world has more immediate problems to address than exploration of the stars. Their situation at home is tearing the nations of Earth apart. Following a world wide economic crisis, the likes of which hadn't been seen since the Great Depression of the 1930's, has crippled economies all over the planet. Instability runs rampant across North America as civil wars tear at the US and Canada, imperialist ambitions again arise in Europe as nations stable enough to go to war try to provide jobs and obtain resources, overcrowding is the biggest problem in the Far East. It will be decades before the world will recover, it seems.

And at the same time, through the miles of rock and darkness that Humanity will never bother to venture into, a similar people face similar problems. The surface world won't need to explore below its own feet to discover what exists beneath them. The subterranean world will make itself known to them, and its timing couldn't be worse.

The origins of the Nevidus are unclear. Its own historians trace their heritage back to the times of ancient Greeks, first as a cult worshipping the god Hades, ruler of the underworld. However, some of the Nevidus believe that they are the descendants of a great migration of steppe hordes or Roman citizens through the Alps, where they were caved into cavern systems and left with no choice but to head further into these caverns. With no choice but to head further into those caverns to search for escape, the Nevidus believe that these people discovered their subterranean world. As unlikely as this explanation sounds, a majority of Nevidian settlements accept this as the tale of their origin. Regardless of where they come from, they've developed their own society and culture beneath the feet of the surface world. Cities of stone lined with canals filled by way of deep aquifers, and in a world of darkness the Nevidians see a world of beauty around them. The Nevidians themselves possess a kind of exotic beauty, their pristine white hair and pale skin following suit are paired with shockingly pure blue eyes. A people promoting peace among themselves, they've prospered for years. Still, they face new problems just as on the surface.

Throughout their history they have intended to return to the surface, and accepted that they would simply know when the time was upon them. Their mass migration was prophesized to come during a time of great struggles, and great struggles are certainly upon them. Famine and disease are striking their greatest cities, tensions are rising amongst the population to the point that isolated incidents of violence and murders are becoming common, and the people are losing confidence in their religious and government leaders. The leaders of these great cities had met secretly along with spiritual officials, and they do agree - the time for their prophesized return is upon them.

First things first, let's throw all science that makes something like a massive cavern system able to house an entire civilization impossible out the window because it's garbage for our purposes (and I direct this towards one person :p )

However, this RP was created to serve as a prequel to the original, which I was disappointed in as my own busy schedule and inconstant posting meant that it was rushed and died at points, it likely wouldn't have lasted as long as it did without a very dedicated group of posters. After putting forward the idea for a second thread and getting support, I decided to make a new thread. I felt like the original thread was rushed and not written as well as it could have been in my part (again due to my schedule at the time) and I felt that I didn't do justice to the world I'd created. Now that I find myself with more free time I fully intend to fix that.

Before I post an app, a two important details about the Nevidus most people may want to know:

-With no need for artificial lighting, their society is without electricity, of course.
-Weapons would include such simple things as bows and arrows, handheld blades, etc. Not a big focus of such a peaceful society, but that doesn't mean there won't be conflict to be found - the RP won't be completely boring, don't worry :p
-Not a set naming method for Nevidian characters, be as exotic as you want

Finally, the app:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:

In regards to Human characters - they will be allowed, and can even have separate story lines going on while the Nevidian characters are taking part in The Return itself. The RP will be set in Las Vegas (thanks to a unique suggestion from a friend) once it properly reaches the surface, so Human characters, app with that kind of flair and setting in mind. I hope the storylines regarding Human characters are as interesting as the major events of The Return, just ask my permission if you're looking to start something major and interesting. Keep in mind too the dismal state of the world, other than that I have nothing to say - let's get this started, in a strong way hopefully.
Last edited by Lancearc on Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.
If you ever need advice on writing, help creating an RP of your own, or just generally need any kind of help, feel free to TG! I've been around the block in my old age.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Check out The Living Waste of Mekhallah, an original low-fantasy setting.

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:33 pm

R O S T E R
Lancearc (OP) - Braxton & Ish V'anti
Chedastan - Nivea A'delvi | Damian Parker
Mincaldenteans - Saelar Kashetorii
Altito Asmoro - Harbringer
KwaDai - Kaspir Suniya
Saint Morning - Gasper Ambrose & Janine Ambrose
Mailam - Kanaghu
GCCS - Salris Avantor
Jessjohnesik - Scarlett Emilsdóttir & Linga Ma'ana
Veliki Srbistan - Alsam Opasan Yeabaybay

S E T T I N G
Current City: Bisith

The original homelands of the Nevidus, before they descended to the underground to escape the bloodshed of the surface world, was the northern edges of the Italian Peninsula. During the times of the Roman Republic's rise to power the Nevidians were actually a population of Etruscan citizens. It is still unclear where the original descent took place, as it was never documented in any Nevidian history books or any other form of map. What was documented is a fascinating story to Human historians, however. It is said that a very peaceful man, Nevidanius, had lived in the Etruscan countryside for years as a farmer. His lifestyle made him a constant target of thieves, bandits, and armies demanding quarter as they marched across Italy on their various assignments, and he happened to be settled in a very volatile area where sch occurrences were common. Being a pacifist as he was he couldn't bring himself to kill the men that did these things to he and his family, only defy them in any way possible. So, one morning he burned his crops after a very successful harvest, ensuring that raiders would no longer take any interest in his home, at least for a time. This backfired, however, when the leader of such a tribe of raiders demanded he replant and harvest what had grown back by the end of the year or his entire family would be killed.

This left Nevidanius with no choice but to flee with his family. At the same time the Roman Republic was beginning its march into Etruria, leaving many in the southern Etruscan cities homeless. Nevidanius was making his way to the south at the time, meaning he would encounter these refugees unbeknownst to him. The exact count of their numbers is unclear, whether it was 800 or 1,500 is still uncertain. Regardless, Nevidanius persuaded them of a place where they could start a new life, though he himself was still uncertain where this place was. In his sleep he had received visions of a place far beneath the earth, a peaceful place without war or raiders or simple barbarians (the visions are likely an exaggeration or a lie thought up by Nevidanius to persuade these people from migrating north, further into Etruria, where the Romans were certain to simply conquer and leave them homeless once more should they flee). A great number of these refugees bought into his story and decided to travel with he and his family.

When they had travelled for so long that many had begun to believe Nevidanius was nothing more than a madman leading them to die in the wilderness, they spotted what Nevidanius claimed to have seen in his visions - there was a cliff face on which a small hole, just barely large enough for a man to crawl through, was visible. Many called him mad, but many were still convinced of his story. Those that followed him would find this hole in the cliff face stretched for miles of crawling along in the dirt until it opened up into a massive underground cavern, so large their torches would appear as fireflies to one standing on the opposite side. The men and women, in awe, descended into this place with many torches and lanterns, as they'd yet to adjust to its darkness. A cliff just wide enough to walk down presented itself to them, and all followed. When they reached the bottom they would find a massive field of barren rock dotted with lakes here and there that provided them with what was their first source of food, fish.

The first city was settled on this spot, Podianius. They did not have much to build with save for stone, so that is what they used, what each Nevidian city used.

Over time, the people would migrate deeper and deeper into the underground, revealing to them many amazing discoveries. The underground fungus that grew exceptionally well and was in fact safe to eat, the native species of the underground who could be tamed as exotic pets and livestock, and that they could use the waters from aquifers to make canals that travelled from city to city, to solve the problem of travelers often getting lost and perishing in the pitch black conditions between cities which typically had some source of light. When Nevidanius had finally passed the people that followed him named themselves in his honor, the Nevidians or the Nevidus.

It took many years for Nevidian civilization to spread to what it was during the time prior to The Return, but it grew rapidly. Without the presence of war and few diseases, the Nevidus flourished, and they were content. By the time of The Return the Nevidus had spread beneath the surface to nearly everywhere on Earth. Throughout their many years beneath the surface world they adapted and mutated, to form the modern Nevidians we know now.

Through all of this, the last words of Nevidanius had been recorded on stone and used as a beacon of hope to the Nevidians to return to the beauty of the surface world. "There will come a day when men will know the value of peace, when an empire can wipe out another in seconds? That will be that day. This was the thinking behind The Return, as Nevidanius had marked that day of that year as the day they would ascend to the surface once more and live in perfect peace amongst men. This was, unfortunately, not to be the case.
While Human historians only have the most basic grip of the culture of the Nevidus, the single best source is the Nevidian historians themselves. This is where most knowledge of their culture comes from, as Humans have yet to discover any Nevidian settlements, though it is the most reliable source of information as well.

The biggest aspect of Nevidian culture is religion - they place near all of their day-to-day behaviors upon it. Their religion preaches pacifism and kind and humble spirit. On the surface world, many Nevidians have taken up arms to defend themselves, and even the more religious of their population understand that this is entirely necessary. Those that do take up arms are known to 'cleanse' themselves through strange rituals, from drinking the popular Nevidian mushroom euphoric drink and then bathing their entire bodies in it, to simple meditation which also involves consuming the hallucinogen. The smashed up fungal growth mixed with water is an important aspect of their religious beliefs, as it is said to be the very essence of kindness, and can help one atone to anything they have done, depending on the severity of one's mistakes and the measure of their hatred.

They do not worship a higher being, as one could assume through the emphasis they put into their own souls. They believe that, after death, if their soul was kind enough they can be reborn. If they did not have a kind and humble soul upon death, they believe that they will be cast into an endless abyss of blackness for eternity, a blackness so complete not even their specialized vision in the dark could help them pierce the veil that the abyss presents. As such they believe that, since no one will be judged by a higher power, anyone can atone to their hatred, no matter what kind of evils they have committed before. This is why they are of forgiving nature, typically.

All holidays the Nevidians celebrate are religious save for two: Descension Day and Day of The Return, which mark their descent into the underground and their migration back to the surface, respectively.

The rest of their culture is somewhat a mystery, such as government and architecture, as many Nevidian historians simply passed it off as 'irrelevant, now.'

Nevidian culinary arts, though, have become very popular on the surface for good taste in exotic simplicity. Wild Vorshaj is popular amongst Human eaters, and near every dish of the Nevidian diet consists of the strange hallucinogenic fungus being sprinkled lightly upon it, giving it a somewhat strange but enjoyable taste and leaving most feeling a bit lightheaded afterwards. There are other foods, though most Humans have only ever had Vorshaj if they've tasted Nevidian food. In some areas Nevidian livestock were brought to the surface, Ireland being one of the nearer places.

Nevidian art consists of painting most typically, and is usually abstract and whimsical with some sort of magical element involved, usually artist paint under the influence of the mushroom drink, which explains the strangeness and odd beauty of their creations. Nevidian art has flourished even more on the surface, as the effects of the drink combined with beautiful landscapes make for very interesting and exceptionally beautiful art, if painted by a skilled artist.
Last edited by Mincaldenteans on Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:03 pm, edited 12 times in total.

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:35 pm

Mincaldenteans wrote:yay! Glad this is up, and so soon!

I'll have an app soon right after work. I like the intro a lot! ^_^

Was happy my friend was able to help get it up so soon, and give a setting suggestion I definitely liked :D
If you ever need advice on writing, help creating an RP of your own, or just generally need any kind of help, feel free to TG! I've been around the block in my old age.

Chedastan
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 25, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Chedastan » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:37 pm

That was quick, I'll get an app in soon. :p
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:41 pm

First things first, let's throw all science that makes something like a massive cavern system able to house an entire civilization impossible out the window because it's garbage for our purposes (and I direct this towards one person :p )

THIS! :lol: -giggles uncontrollably-

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:41 pm

Las Vegas? Should be interesting...
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:45 pm

Lunas Legion wrote:Las Vegas? Should be interesting...

I would hope so!

Mincaldenteans wrote:

THIS! :lol: -giggles uncontrollably-

I hope Jess takes notice :p

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:01 pm

Name: Harbringer
Appearance: http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2013 ... ore_52.jpg
Personality: He's cynical, sarcastic, and a loner. A moody as well, but very hard-working person,
Bio: Born to a family who for generations worked as blacksmiths, producing weapons for the soldiers in the city. With that, his family slowly built its reputation for fine smiths and weapons, and began to collecting richness, but also with a social attitude of giving the poor jobs in canals or architecture. He began leading the family's business on age 40, but as years went by, he became such a personality above until age 53, where he went retired for unknown reason and giving the reign to his son.

This gonna be good Lance!
Last edited by Altito Asmoro on Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:14 pm

I feel bad because my schedule made me unable to participate in the previous thread much.
Hi, Lance. 'Tis I, Vaxon. Long time, no see, da?

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:44 pm

The V O I D wrote:I feel bad because my schedule made me unable to participate in the previous thread much.
Hi, Lance. 'Tis I, Vaxon. Long time, no see, da?

Yup, a while.

Kwadai
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kwadai » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:02 am

Interested, I will try and get an app up today :)
방탄소년단 | 엑소 | 블랙핑크
Gay male. Ireland. Language enthusiast.

Jessjohnesik
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Jessjohnesik » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:28 am

God Lance
Seriously Lance
Soooo unscientific Lance. :p

I did take notice. :D

On a side note, I'm leaving to Bulgaria for three weeks so I might make an app while there but it'll be a slow participation with which I'll try not to tie anyone down.
ಠ_ಠ Proud owner of the Mystery Genre RPer award 2014!!
Pro: Science, environmentalism, equal rights, const. monarchy, mixed economy, Scientocracy, abortion, Western Europe, NZ, Japan, Australia, Nordic countries, SKorea, EU, immigration control, Merkel, Buddhism, Israel, centrism, eurofederalism, GMOs, soft euroscepticism
Against: Biophobia, social Conservatism, excessive militarism/pacifism, hedonism, totalitarianism, anarchism, fascism, communism, feminism SJWs/BLM, corruption, Islam, Christianity, Palestine, nazism, Russia, Arab League, Saudi Arabia, Greece, traditionalism, moralism, UKIP, uncontrolled immigration
Political Graph

I wonder if you're the worst person I've ever met; at a certain age it's hard to recall... ~ Olenna to Cersei,Game of Thrones

Great Confederacy of Commonwealth States
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 20, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Great Confederacy of Commonwealth States » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:31 am

Is this the real life?

Is it just fantasy?

Alright, bring up the nonsense! That was the backbone of our last idea, from all I can gather.
The name's James. James Usari. Well, my name is not actually James Usari, so don't bother actually looking it up, but it'll do for now.
Lack of a real name means compensation through a real face. My debt is settled
Part-time Kebab tycoon in Glasgow.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:35 am

Great Confederacy Of Commonwealth States wrote:Is this the real life?

Is it just fantasy?

Alright, bring up the nonsense! That was the backbone of our last idea, from all I can gather.

No, this is fictional.

Get yourself up.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Great Confederacy of Commonwealth States
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 20, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Great Confederacy of Commonwealth States » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:33 am

Jessjohnesik wrote:God Lance
Seriously Lance

On a side note, I'm leaving to Bulgaria for three weeks so I might make an app while there but it'll be a slow participation with which I'll try not to tie anyone down.

Illegally annexing another sovereign nation, are we?
The name's James. James Usari. Well, my name is not actually James Usari, so don't bother actually looking it up, but it'll do for now.
Lack of a real name means compensation through a real face. My debt is settled
Part-time Kebab tycoon in Glasgow.

Jessjohnesik
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Jessjohnesik » Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:54 am

Great Confederacy Of Commonwealth States wrote:
Jessjohnesik wrote:God Lance
Seriously Lance

Illegally annexing another sovereign nation, are we?

Pffffft no, of course not, silly James. :roll:

shut up James you're blowing my cover
ಠ_ಠ Proud owner of the Mystery Genre RPer award 2014!!
Pro: Science, environmentalism, equal rights, const. monarchy, mixed economy, Scientocracy, abortion, Western Europe, NZ, Japan, Australia, Nordic countries, SKorea, EU, immigration control, Merkel, Buddhism, Israel, centrism, eurofederalism, GMOs, soft euroscepticism
Against: Biophobia, social Conservatism, excessive militarism/pacifism, hedonism, totalitarianism, anarchism, fascism, communism, feminism SJWs/BLM, corruption, Islam, Christianity, Palestine, nazism, Russia, Arab League, Saudi Arabia, Greece, traditionalism, moralism, UKIP, uncontrolled immigration
Political Graph

I wonder if you're the worst person I've ever met; at a certain age it's hard to recall... ~ Olenna to Cersei,Game of Thrones

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 25, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Cylarn » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:26 am

I won't be able to join until Sunday or Monday.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:40 am

Cylarn wrote:I won't be able to join until Sunday or Monday.

Good to have you Cy :D

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:50 am

Hi. Yeah, I'm going to app later.

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:15 am

Jessjohnesik wrote:
Great Confederacy Of Commonwealth States wrote:Illegally annexing another sovereign nation, are we?

Pffffft no, of course not, silly James. :roll:

shut up James you're blowing my cover

And you didn't even invite us. For shame, Jess.

Chedastan
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Chedastan » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:59 pm

Name: Nivea A'delvi
Appearance:

Personality: She is usually calm, and can care a lot about the people she likes. She has a sense of curiosity and questioning when it comes to certain things, but can be cynical at times, and perhaps dark at her worst.
Bio:

Born to a small family, with her father, grandparents, and her mother. Who sadly died tragically of illness when Nivea was age 4. In order to support the them, her father had to work long hours at the shipping and packing business he worked at the canals, very long in fact, that Nivea's father was hardly around to be much of parent to her, though that didn't mean he didn't of course loved her. Instead her grandparents ended up parenting her the most, telling her many of their life experiences and stories while at it. She of course is educated, and has made friends with various people throughout her life. She eventually left at age 19 from the home she grew up in with her family, to start on her own and be independent and live her life.

She did manage to find a stable living, with a decent enough job as working as a freelance contractor that does various odd jobs. And of course having a decent home to live in. Though with tensions increasing, it's becoming more and more dangerous to just sometimes walk on the street in places. Nivea has a feeling that things are only going to get worse as time goes by, feeling that something big could be happening really soon. Her life has been for the most part, just quiet. But now, everything is getting louder, to the point of perhaps screaming.
Last edited by Chedastan on Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:03 pm

Chedastan wrote:Name: Nivea
Appearance:
Personality: She is usually calm, and can care a lot about the people she likes. She has a sense of curiosity and questioning when it comes to certain things, but can be cynical at times, and perhaps dark at her worst.
Bio:

Born to a small family, with her father, grandparents, and her mother, who sadly died tragically of illness when she was age 4. In order to support the them, her father had to work long hours at the shipping and packing business he worked at the canals, very long in fact, that Nivea's father was hardly around to be much of parent to her, though that didn't mean he didn't of course loved her. Instead her grandparents ended up parenting her the most, telling her many of their life experiences and stories while at it. She of course is educated, and has made friends with various people throughout her life. She eventually left at age 19 from the home she grew up in with her family, to start on her own and be independent and live her life.

She did manage to find a stable living, with a decent enough job as working as a freelance contractor that does various odd jobs. And of course having a decent home to live in. Though with tensions increasing, it's becoming more and more dangerous to just sometimes walk on the street in places. Nivea has a feeling that things are only going to get worse as time goes by, feeling that something big could be happening really soon. Her life has been for the most part, just quiet. But now, everything is getting louder, to the point of perhaps screaming.

Accepted :p

Chedastan
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Chedastan » Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:42 am

So since this is Nevada, you think the Nevidus of below Nevada would be able to hear or feel this when it happened to some degree, from how far down they're at? Just curious.

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:49 am

Chedastan wrote:So since this is Nevada, you think the Nevidus of below Nevada would be able to hear or feel this when it happened to some degree, from how far down they're at? Just curious.

It seems possible, sure!

Kiruri
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kiruri » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:01 am

Very interesting indeed ^^ I like it a lot. I'll post my app some time soon ^^
I'm BIwinning
CelebrateBisexualityDaySeptember 23rd
Costa Rican
Dirty Paws!
d(^o^)b¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸
=^..^=