NATION

PASSWORD

To Kill a God (OOC, CLOSED)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Matariel Islands
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Matariel Islands » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:27 pm

Character name: Thomas Foster
Appearance: Here
Personality: Adventurous, optimistic, open minded, and easy going, these words is best to describe Thomas's personality. Thomas is a very open, contently spirited person. He rarely got angry, even when someone teases him, he usually just laugh. He has seen smiling numerous times even in the hard time, and constantly trying the people near him to be as well. When you get on his good side, Thomas can be genuinely kind and accommodating. But most of the time, he just someone who's have some screw in his head lose.
Strengths/Abilities: Great agility, speed, and perceptions due to his trespassing hobby.
Weaknesses: Brash and won't listen to anyone once he set his head to something.
Short Bio:
Not much can be said about Thomas really. He was born in a normal family, though his dad is already long gone due to a freak accident, only leaving him and his mother a place to stay, a nice car, and a working old camera. due to his mother working, Thomas will usually leave his empty, silence, and dark home during the day and only will come home when his mother has arrived. As the result, Thomas become an adventurous kid that's more comfortable staying outside rather have to stuck indoor. He also become a thrill-seeker thanks to his bravery, and armed with his guts and his deceased father's camera, he hunt the ghost around the entire Neighborhood by photographing and trespassing creepy and haunted properties in believe that ghost is scared if get taken picture of. He continued this habit through almost all of his childhood age.

Time flies and little Thomas has become a teenager. Trapped in his youthful self, he still continues his habit to photographing and trespassing creepy and haunted properties, but this time to actually seek a demon (which later become his familiar) he once capture with his camera. His obsession for the demon he once take picture of grew much larger after he get his share of dreams of demons. He knew from the start his life won't be as mediocre as most people have, but he never once thought it will be in such large scale.

Demon Familiar Name: Theodore "Theo" Halls
Demon Gender: Male
Demon Age at Death: 42
Demon Appearance: Here
Demon Personality: Smart and quick thinker, yet arrogant and sarcastic; Those are the words to describe Theo in general. He has shown himself to be able to think before act and to find solutions to most problems he faces the second after, which is a lot considering that he is a demon. However, Theo also tends to be somewhat arrogant, as stated above, believing that he is better than most demons he ever met due to his intelligent. Other than that, he is a die-hard bookworm and excellent observant, having a tendency to stick his nose at everything it can stick to whenever possible.
Demon Special Ability:
Demon Priest: The ability to use/chant a holy magic (though in more demonic manner in result) after hearing/attacked by one. The power of the magic that used by Theo is significantly weaker than the original, but will become more stronger each time he's ranked up.
Demon Weaknesses: Arrogant, bad fighter, and heal his host in much slower rate (Cause unknown)
Demon Short Bio: Theo is a famed American journalist/researcher who going on tours on Europe during WW1 in order to understand the war. His research eventually led him to discover that the war itself is not caused by only Franz Ferdinand's death and political madness, but something far more greater. He eventually killed by a British assassin before he can spread his words to anyone. In official records, his name and existence disappear despite his fame due to his previous act. (Will be added more)
Last edited by Matariel Islands on Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Emerald Dragon wrote:
The Orson Empire wrote:I have 1000 ships, and there are other people that have between 700 and 900 ships, but I think this would be the absolute limit. 10,000 is WAY too much.

Shit, Penis and Slut guns...

What next, ORGASM?

Orbital Rocket Ground-Air Sunburst Missles?

I might abandon this account for a pretty long time with a slim chance of getting it back alive. So for everyone that's have Rping with me or currently Rping with me, I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience

Isle of Lithonia
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Isle of Lithonia » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:37 pm

Matariel Islands wrote:Character name: Thomas Foster
Personality: Adventurous, optimistic, open minded, and easy going, these words is best to describe Thomas's personality. Thomas is a very open, contently spirited person. He rarely got angry, even when someone teases him, he usually just laugh. He has seen smiling numerous times even in the hard time, and constantly trying the people near him to be as well. When you get on his good side, Thomas can be genuinely kind and accommodating. But most of the time, he just someone who's have some screw in his head lose.
Strengths/Abilities: Great agility, speed, and perceptions due to his trespassing hobby.
Weaknesses: Brash and won't listen to anyone once he set his head to something.
Short Bio:
Not much can be said about Thomas really. He was born in a normal family, though his dad is already long gone due to a freak accident, only leaving him and his mother a place to stay, a nice car, and a working old camera. due to his mother working, Thomas will usually empty, silence, and dark home during the day and only will come home when his mother has arrived. As the result, Thomas become an adventurous kid that's more comfortable staying outside rather have to stuck indoor. He also become a thrill-seeker thanks to his bravery, and armed with his guts and his deceased father's camera, he hunt the ghost around the entire Neighborhood by photographing and trespassing creepy and haunted properties in believe that ghost is scared if get taken picture of. He continued this habit through almost all of his childhood age.

Time flies and little Thomas has become a teenager. Trapped in his youthful self, he still continues his habit to photographing and trespassing creepy and haunted properties, but this time to actually seek a demon (which later become his familiar) he once capture with his camera. His obsession for the demon he once take picture of grew much larger after he get his dreams of demons. He knew from the start his life won't be as mediocre as most people have, but he never once thought it will be in such large scale.

Demon Familiar Name: Theodore "Theo" Halls
Demon Age at Death: 42
Demon Personality: Smart and quick thinker, yet arrogant and sarcastic; Those are the words to describe Theo in general. He has shown himself to be able to think before act and to find solutions to most problems he faces the second after, which is a lot considering that he is a demon. However, Theo also tends to be somewhat arrogant, as stated above, believing that he is better than most demons he ever met due to his intelligent. Other than that, he is a die-hard bookworm and excellent observant, having a tendency to stick his nose at everything it can stick to whenever possible.
Demon Special Ability:
Demon Priest: The ability to use/chant a holy magic (though in more demonic manner in result) after hearing/attacked by one. The power of the magic that used by Theo is significantly weaker than the original, but will become more stronger each time he's ranked up.
Demon Weaknesses: Arrogant, bad fighter, and heal his host in much slower rate (Cause unknown)
Demon Short Bio: Theo is a famed American journalist/researcher who going on tours on Europe during WW1 in order to understand the war. His research eventually led him to discover that the war itself is not caused by only Franz Ferdinand's death and political madness, but something far more greater. He eventually killed by a British assassin before he can spread his words to anyone. In official records, his name and existence disappear despite his fame due to his previous act. (Will be added more)

Accepted.
A she/her who misses being creative.
I like sticks. Peck pick.
My Fanny Pack is Fanny Packtastic!!!

The Floating Island of the Sleeping God
Minister

Founded: Oct 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Floating Island of the Sleeping God » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:44 pm

App:
Character name:Francis Krouse
Appearance: Caucasian of average height and build. Brown hair, green eyes. (Man, finding stock photos of completely average people is much more difficult than I thought it would be)
Personality: Introverted, snarky. Uses humor for entertainment and as a coping mechanism, if need be. He has few friends, not because he's hard to be around but because he only puts in the effort if he feels the other person is worth it.
Strengths/Abilities: Quick, analytical mind. Good spatial reasoning. Charming, when he really wants to be.
Weaknesses: Lazy. Tends to view things in terms of profit and loss rather than good and evil. Somehow able to assess a situation, the people in a room, the tone of the discussion, and throw all that information out the window by saying something that unites the crowd against him for as long as it takes to throw him out.
Short Bio: Krouse never minded his life. He did what he was told and never really longed for anything beyond what the world had to offer him. He graduated with a degree in business and had been on the job hunt in Seattle for a couple of uneventful months before he had the dreams and was bound to a demon by the power of a creature almost as old as creation. Some may leap at the chance to be important and noticeable in the world. Krouse had been content with the way things were, but he doesn't really complain much. If nothing else, he hopes to have a good story to tell when this whole "titanic struggle between God and the last, best hope for humanity" thing blows over.
Demon Familiar Name: (I'll go ahead and use a historical figure because I'm terrible at creating my own characters) "mad" Jack Churchill
Demon Gender: male
Demon Age at Death: 89
Demon Appearance : see his Wikipedia page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Churchill
Demon Personality: He was a decorated soldier with the nickname "Mad". You make the connection.
Demon Special Ability : Able to control most creatures with his voice. If the person is strong-willed, he cannot make em betray their basic nature. If the person is weak-willed, he can. The effect is enhanced if he plays music while using the power.
Red demon elemental specialization: electricity
Demon Weaknesses : An almost suicidal overconfidence, the belief that he's stronger than he is (different from overconfidence, he legitimately believes that he is physically stronger than he really is and will ignore evidence to the contrary), unwilling to follow orders when he believes that he can do better without the aid and commands of whoever is commanding him (which he believes most of the time).
Demon Short Bio : Seriously, re read his wiki page. He was impossibly cool and no summary does him justice. He used a longbow in World War II. Successfully.
Theme Music: Prince Vorkken's theme, The Wonderful 101
Last edited by The Floating Island of the Sleeping God on Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:45 am, edited 4 times in total.
"When Fascism comes to America, it will come wrapped in the flag and bearing the cross."
-Sinclair Lewis, It Can't Happen Here
The Blaatschapen wrote:Just to note, liberals are not sheep. Sheep are liberals ;)

Catholic Priest of Lithianity

Isle of Lithonia
Negotiator

Postby Isle of Lithonia » Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:16 pm

The Floating Island of the Sleeping God wrote:App:
Character name:Francis Krouse
Appearance: Caucasian of average height and build. Brown hair, green eyes. (Man, finding stock photos of completely average people is much more difficult than I thought it would be)
Personality: Introverted, snarky. Uses humor for entertainment and as a coping mechanism, if need be. He has few friends, not because he's hard to be around but because he only puts in the effort if he feels the other person is worth it.
Strengths/Abilities: Quick, analytical mind. Good spatial reasoning. Charming, when he really wants to be.
Weaknesses: Lazy. Tends to view things in terms of profit and loss rather than good and evil. Somehow able to assess a situation, the people in a room, the tone of the discussion, and throw all that information out the window by saying something that unites the crowd against him for as long as it takes to throw him out.
Short Bio: Krouse never minded his life. He did what he was told and never really longed for anything beyond what the world had to offer him. He graduated with a degree in business and had been on the job hunt in Seattle for a couple of uneventful months before he had the dreams and was bound to a demon by the power of a creature almost as old as creation. Some may leap at the chance to be important and noticeable in the world. Krouse had been content with the way things were, but he doesn't really complain much. If nothing else, he hopes to have a good story to tell when this whole "titanic struggle between God and the last, best hope for humanity" thing blows over.
Demon Familiar Name: (I'll go ahead and use a historical figure because I'm terrible at creating my own characters) "mad" Jack Churchill
Demon Gender: male
Demon Age at Death: 89
Demon Appearance : see his Wikipedia page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Churchill
Demon Personality: He was a decorated soldier with the nickname "Mad". You make the connection.
Demon Special Ability : Able to calm, but not control, most creatures with his voice. The effect is enhanced if he plays music while using the power.
Demon Weaknesses : An almost suicidal overconfidence, the belief that he's stronger than he is (different from overconfidence, he legitimately believes that he is physically stronger than he really is and will ignore evidence to the contrary), unwilling to follow orders when he believes that he can do better without the aid and commands of whoever is commanding him (which he believes most of the time).
Demon Short Bio : Seriously, re read his wiki page. He was impossibly cool and no summary does him justice. He used a longbow in World War II. Successfully.

Accepted.

I may just have to create a female character though if one doesn't appear...

Nature-Spirits
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nature-Spirits » Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:25 pm

Nature-Spirits wrote:App:
Character name: Sander Andersen
Appearance: Image 1 2 3 4
Personality: Headstrong, patient, helpful, caring, compassionate. Also, lustful.
Strengths/Abilities: He has a high pain threshold, and really good aim when throwing something. He's also really good with animals and young children.
Weaknesses: He can't stand to see others in need of help, and so will go out of his way to do so. He's also too trusting. He occasionally falls into brief bouts of depression if he fails at something which cause him to stop caring about everything.
Short Bio: Sander had a fairly average childhood. He had two parents, he went to school, and his parents discussed politics and world affairs with each other and, later on, with him.* However, that was all turned on its head when he was 15, and his father came out as a drag queen ("So that's where he disappeared to all those nights. Well, at least it wasn't an affair like we all thought," his in-laws said), in turn prompting his mother to admit that she was in fact asexual ("So that's why they only ever had one child," her in-laws said), and by the end of the year, the couple had divorced and Sander was being bounced around between them every two weeks. When he was 16, he amazed (but didn't altogether surprise) his family and friends by coming out as gay ("Well obviously. I mean, his parents are queer, so it only makes sense that he would be too," everyone said). Unfortunately, he has been as of yet unable to locate himself a boyfriend, much to his chagrin ("Oh, well. I guess I'll have to make due with yaoi," he says).
Anyway, then he started having erotic dreams. Not all that unusual, really. Except these dreams were of *shudder* a woman. Of course, while the woman was trying to seduce him in his sleep, she also told him all the bits about demons, Lucen, Ira Dei, saving the world, etc. But in the process, "Princess Stephanie" (said demon) became infatuated with him. Deciding he had nothing to lose from the deal except -- maybe -- his relatively boring life, Sander made the contract. And so begins the story of a hot gay male bound to a female demon determined to seduce him.
*I'm not sure whether this is what an average childhood is really like, since I didn't have one, but we'll just pretend that it is. ;)

Demon Familiar Name: (Princess) Stephanie von Hohenlohe
Demon Age at Death: 80
Demon Appearance: Image
Demon Personality: The archetypal femme fatale, Stephanie can easily wrap almost any man around her finger. She's deceptive and cunning, with great confidence in herself. She doesn't like to recognise when she's lost at something. She's not scared of much, and when she is afraid, she'll pretend that she's not. She dislikes using conventional weapons, but certainly not hesitant to do so when the circumstance calls for it.
Demon Special Ability: Keykeeper: The ability to lock and unlock anything within about a 5 metre radius, as well as bind people and objects using chains equipped with a padlock (which are created at will).
Demon Weaknesses: Overconfident, somewhat of a narcissist, often lazy and slow to action (sometimes reporting that she "can't be bothered").
Demon Short Bio: Basically, she was a manipulative promiscuous Nazi spy who once married a prince (whom she divorced a few years later), apparently giving her the right to style herself a princess. Also, it has been noted that she was the only woman that Hitler would listen to. The FBI once described her as "extremely intelligent, dangerous and clever," and "worse than ten thousand men." Wikipedia article. (Of course, I'll almost certainly diverge from what is known historical fact in the RP.)

Finished.

Also, I'll probably make another (female) character at some point.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM Translation Service Thread
A Proud Portal Nationalist
The P2TM Depot – for all your RPing needs

Cosplaying as a Posadist | LOVEWHOYOUARE~ | Kinky Syndicalist

Isle of Lithonia
Negotiator

Postby Isle of Lithonia » Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:30 pm

Nature-Spirits wrote:
Nature-Spirits wrote:App:
Character name: Sander Andersen
Appearance: Image 1 2 3 4
Personality: Headstrong, patient, helpful, caring, compassionate. Also, lustful.
Strengths/Abilities: He has a high pain threshold, and really good aim when throwing something. He's also really good with animals and young children.
Weaknesses: He can't stand to see others in need of help, and so will go out of his way to do so. He's also too trusting. He occasionally falls into brief bouts of depression if he fails at something which cause him to stop caring about everything.
Short Bio: Sander had a fairly average childhood. He had two parents, he went to school, and his parents discussed politics and world affairs with each other and, later on, with him.* However, that was all turned on its head when he was 15, and his father came out as a drag queen ("So that's where he disappeared to all those nights. Well, at least it wasn't an affair like we all thought," his in-laws said), in turn prompting his mother to admit that she was in fact asexual ("So that's why they only ever had one child," her in-laws said), and by the end of the year, the couple had divorced and Sander was being bounced around between them every two weeks. When he was 16, he amazed (but didn't altogether surprise) his family and friends by coming out as gay ("Well obviously. I mean, his parents are queer, so it only makes sense that he would be too," everyone said). Unfortunately, he has been as of yet unable to locate himself a boyfriend, much to his chagrin ("Oh, well. I guess I'll have to make due with yaoi," he says).
Anyway, then he started having erotic dreams. Not all that unusual, really. Except these dreams were of *shudder* a woman. Of course, while the woman was trying to seduce him in his sleep, she also told him all the bits about demons, Lucen, Ira Dei, saving the world, etc. But in the process, "Princess Stephanie" (said demon) became infatuated with him. Deciding he had nothing to lose from the deal except -- maybe -- his relatively boring life, Sander made the contract. And so begins the story of a hot gay male bound to a female demon determined to seduce him.
*I'm not sure whether this is what an average childhood is really like, since I didn't have one, but we'll just pretend that it is. ;)

Demon Familiar Name: (Princess) Stephanie von Hohenlohe
Demon Age at Death: 80
Demon Appearance: Image
Demon Personality: The archetypal femme fatale, Stephanie can easily wrap almost any man around her finger. She's deceptive and cunning, with great confidence in herself. She doesn't like to recognise when she's lost at something. She's not scared of much, and when she is afraid, she'll pretend that she's not. She dislikes using conventional weapons, but certainly not hesitant to do so when the circumstance calls for it.
Demon Special Ability: Keykeeper: The ability to lock and unlock anything within about a 5 metre radius, as well as bind people and objects using chains equipped with a padlock (which are created at will).
Demon Weaknesses: Overconfident, somewhat of a narcissist, often lazy and slow to action (sometimes reporting that she "can't be bothered").
Demon Short Bio: Basically, she was a manipulative promiscuous Nazi spy who once married a prince (whom she divorced a few years later), apparently giving her the right to style herself a princess. Also, it has been noted that she was the only woman that Hitler would listen to. The FBI once described her as "extremely intelligent, dangerous and clever," and "worse than ten thousand men." Wikipedia article. (Of course, I'll almost certainly diverge from what is known historical fact in the RP.)

Finished.

Accepted.

Glovania
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Glovania » Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:35 pm

Taggity tag.
Last edited by Bernard Montgomery, 24 March 1976, eight times in total.

West Aurelia wrote:Three times more Americans have married Kim Kardashian than have died from Ebola. I'm not worried.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:37 pm

This is a Work in Progress.
Is it okay so far?

App:
Character name: Jack Sollan
Appearance:
http://www.mrwallpaper.com/wallpapers/m ... me-guy.jpg
http://s82.photobucket.com/user/nami_yu ... 5.jpg.html
Personality: Pessimistic, Sarcastic and often bitter. He does have a sense of honour, will repay a debt done to him and will insist on doing what is right.
Strengths/Abilities: Agile, able to be Stealthy, Subtle and observant.
Weaknesses (at least two, and they need to be real weaknesses):
He has a pessimism which tends to bring those down around him
He's hard to trust and its hard for him to trust
He won't do certain things that he deems immoral.
Short Bio: WIP
---
Demon Familiar Name: Jane Winters.
Demon Gender: Female
Demon Age at Death: 30
Demon Appearance:

Demon Personality: She's self serving and devious, yet polite and protective of her host. She almost has a motherly attitude to her host, often worries about him and tries to protect him, however as for others, she couldn't care less.
Demon Special Ability:
Illusions: She allows her host to bend light around himself or control light in a way which creates visual illusions which look convincing. So far the illusions are only visual and have no physical feedback. The host can use this to camouflage with the area around him but its far from perfect yet.
Demon Weaknesses (at least 3): She's not trustworthy, She look outs for her and her hosts needs first and she's often uncaring about others.
Demon Short Bio:
Currently unknown, speculated that she was a confidence trickster yet her death is also a mystery.

Nature-Spirits wrote:Finished.

I'l likely also make my next character female.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Verdo-Releignia
Diplomat

Founded: May 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Verdo-Releignia » Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:39 pm

Tag.
~~~Verdo-Releignia, now with 25% less hate per serving!~~~

In loving memory of Benomia and Bezombia. May you burn in hell, you wonderful piece of garbage that I kept refusing to throw away.

Nekronia
Senator

Founded: Dec 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Nekronia » Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:43 pm

Isle of Lithonia wrote:I may just have to create a female character though if one doesn't appear...

You just might, given the character I had in mind is male and might be a bit... how do I put it... misinterpreted, if played as a female. Random flirting and teasing in a higher-pitched voice as a taunt would seem attractive and generic femme fatale behavior from a female, just plain weird and unnerving from a male.

I'm trying to go for "charlatan" here, not "femme fetale" :p
NINJA NOT-ACTUALLY-AN-EDIT: Okay good, I don't have to pull the genderbending strings. :lol:

Speaking of my character, I'll be submitting my app tomorrow, since it's late and I need to be up early. I'll do a little bit of work on it tonight and save it as a draft. Finding pictures will probably be annoying, though. Also, may I make my character's demon's bio vague? I'd like to keep dropping hints as to his past throughout the RP. I'll list his cause of death and profession though, along with some other information.
The Templar High Council wrote:The number of times Nek makes sense is grossly outnumbered by the times he doesn't.
IC Info: TL;DR verson of Nekronia: Authoritarian government with elements of the USSR and national socialism. Everyone works for the government, and buys from the government, obsoleting taxes as the money does not leave the country, save for government buying of items of foreign nations. Military is advanced but unconventional, focusing on infantry and psychological warfare. Primary method of national income is export of armaments and other war-related items.

OOC Info: I am a male and an atheist.
Lithianity's Knight of Hilarity and Jackie-***ery

Nature-Spirits
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nature-Spirits » Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:44 pm

Isle of Lithonia wrote:
Nature-Spirits wrote:Finished.

Accepted.

Yaaaaaaaaayyyyy!!! :D

Welp, I'm off to bed now I guess. After some more studying. I have an exam in the morning, so... yeah....
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM Translation Service Thread
A Proud Portal Nationalist
The P2TM Depot – for all your RPing needs

Cosplaying as a Posadist | LOVEWHOYOUARE~ | Kinky Syndicalist

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:35 am

App:
Character name: Jack Jones
Appearance:
Personality: Pessimistic, Sarcastic and often bitter. He does have a sense of honour, will repay a debt done to him and will insist on doing what is right.
Short Bio: A kid which has had many potholes down the road in life, making him quite jaded and pessimistic. His father was a gang member put into prison for murdering a cop, so he and his little brother was taken care of by his mother. Their mother caught a deadly illness which left her bed ridden, so Jack had to take care of his brother for most of their lives. Eventually their mother died, passing Jack and his little brother into an orphanage. His little brother James has been adopted by a young couple in Kansas, but Jack was not.

Jack by now was very much a glass half empty kinda guy, which only got worse over the next few weeks. Jack began having dreams about Demons, dreams of the destruction of the material universe and Dreams of a female Demon. This culminated with the Demons offer to Jack to be her host. Jack accepted, having nothing to loose and being more than a little curious about the whole Demon thing.
---
Demon Appearance:

Demon Personality: She's self serving and devious, yet polite and protective of her host. She almost has a motherly attitude to her host, often worries about him and tries to protect him, however as for others, she couldn't care less.
Demon Special Ability:
Illusions: She allows her host to bend light around himself or control light in a way which creates visual illusions which look convincing. So far the illusions are only visual and have no physical feedback. The host can use this to camouflage with the area around him but its far from perfect yet.

+ May now control four human sized illusions.
+ May camouflage himself and up to two others.
+ Illusions have a sound based component (Speech for example), yet are still visual.
Red Demon Element: Air

Demon Weaknesses (at least 3): She's not trustworthy, She look outs for her and her hosts needs first and she's often uncaring about others.
Demon Short Bio:
Convicted of countless counts of theft, fraud and a single count of murder, which afterwards she was caught, however apart from her criminal past, not much is certain about Jane. It is speculated she once had a child by the name of John Winters, but it is uncertain what became of him.

Finished
Is this all okay?
Last edited by Charmera on Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Matariel Islands
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Matariel Islands » Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:32 am

Character name: Marie St.Claire
Personality: Marie is an incredibly sinister and evil individual, as well as a very powerful person to people who mistakenly become her enemy. Her greatest skill is her ability to do almost anything when she's determined to, due to her unbelievably high resolve to do even immoral act and stubborn personality. She doesn't like to speak unless necessarily, and when she does, it's probably something... not very nice. Tends to give the cold shoulder if she isn't taken with you at first glance.
Strengths/Abilities: Great resolve that easily overcame any guilt/doubt. Fairly rich and can be really intimidating when she puts the efforts.
Weaknesses: Occasionally easy to manipulate and won't listen to anyone once she set her head to something.
Short Bio: Marie is bored with her life, despite not having a regular one herself. She's a sole mistress for a powerful and wealthy French businessman and businesswoman, who always spoiled her because never had time to actually be there for her. When she got her share of dreams of demons, The dreams that told her of angels, demons, Lucen and Ira Dei, as well as the young-looking Japanese man who claimed to be a demon that suddenly appear in her dreams and proposing contract of becoming his host in exchange of power and amusement, she instantly agree in prospect of leaving her spoiled, yet boring world forever.

Demon Familiar Name: Asakura Akane
Demon Age at Death: 33
Demon Personality:
From the start of his life Akane comes across as very manipulative and polite, with a ready smile always showed in his face. It is also clear that the man is very pragmatic, observant and clever. Akane is very well-educated, and can speak Japanese, Chinese, Koreans and English fluently. He tends to look down on commoners, despite always address them with suffix for some reason, and is unused to physical labor (Fighting is an exception, of course). Some of these traits are related to Akane's old fashioned world view. It is also worth mentioned that after his rise as a demon, he become more efficient and ruthless than before.
Demon Special Ability:
Hachiman's Blessing; The passive ability to make the host of Akane became stronger with his/her given demonic power. Also affected other demon's special ability in range.
Demon Weaknesses: May too underestimate his opponents, will only fight if his host command so, pretty lazy most of the time.
Demon Short Bio: One of the Japanese lord during it's feudal age, beside that he doesn't really want to share his past yet.
Last edited by Matariel Islands on Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
The Orson Empire wrote:I have 1000 ships, and there are other people that have between 700 and 900 ships, but I think this would be the absolute limit. 10,000 is WAY too much.

What next, ORGASM?

I might abandon this account for a pretty long time with a slim chance of getting it back alive. So for everyone that's have Rping with me or currently Rping with me, I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience

Isle of Lithonia
Negotiator

Postby Isle of Lithonia » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:12 am

Nekronia";p="20534357]
Finding pictures will probably be annoying, though. Also, may I make my character's demon's bio vague? I'd like to keep dropping hints as to his past throughout the RP. I'll list his cause of death and profession though, along with some other information.[/quote]
It took me about seven hours total just to find pictures that would work, so I know how you feel.

Keeping things vague is fine, since it may spice things up a bit later.

[quote="Nature-Spirits wrote:
Yaaaaaaaaayyyyy!!! :D

Welp, I'm off to bed now I guess. After some more studying. I have an exam in the morning, so... yeah....

Yeah, I'll be working for most of today. So I'll try and get on later this evening (RMT).

Charmera wrote:App:
Character name: Jack Jones
Appearance:
Short Bio: A kid which has had many potholes down the road in life, making him quite jaded and pessimistic. His father was a gang member put into prison for murdering a cop, so he and his little brother was taken care of by his mother. Their mother caught a deadly illness which left her bed ridden, so Jack had to take care of his brother for most of their lives. Eventually their mother died, passing Jack and his little brother into an orphanage. His little brother James has been adopted by a young couple in Kansas, but Jack was not.

Jack by now was very much a glass half empty kinda guy, which only got worse over the next few weeks. Jack began having dreams about Demons, dreams of the destruction of the material universe and Dreams of a female Demon. This culminated with the Demons offer to Jack to be her host. Jack accepted, having nothing to loose and being more than a little curious about the whole Demon thing.
---
Demon Appearance:

Demon Special Ability:
Demon Short Bio:
Convicted of countless counts of theft, fraud and a single count of murder, which afterwards she was caught, however apart from her criminal past, not much is certain about Jane. It is speculated she once had a child by the name of John Winters, but it is uncertain what became of him.

Finished
Is this all okay?

Yes. Accepted.

Matariel Islands wrote:Character name: Marie St.Claire
Personality: Marie is an incredibly sinister and evil individual, as well as a very powerful person to people who mistakenly become her enemy. Her greatest skill is her ability to do almost anything when she's determined to, due to her unbelievably high resolve to do even immoral act and stubborn personality. She doesn't like to speak unless necessarily, and when she does, it's probably something... not very nice. Tends to give the cold shoulder if she isn't taken with you at first glance.
Strengths/Abilities: Great resolve that easily overcame any guilt/doubt. Fairly rich and can be really intimidate someone when she puts the efforts.
Weaknesses: Occasionally easy to manipulate and won't listen to anyone once she set her head to something.
Short Bio: WIP

Demon Personality:
From the start of his life Akane comes across as very manipulative and polite, with a ready smile always showed in his face. It is also clear that the man is very pragmatic, observant and clever. Akane is very well-educated, and can speak Japanese, Chinese, Koreans and English fluently. He tends to look down on commoners, despite always address them with suffix for some reason, and is unused to physical labor (Fighting is an exception, of course). Some of these traits are related to Akane's old fashioned world view. It is also worth mentioned that after his rise as a demon, he become more efficient and ruthless than before.
Demon Special Ability:
Hachiman's Blessing; The passive ability to make the host of Akane became stronger with his/her given demonic power. Also affected other demon's special ability in range.
Demon Weaknesses: May too underestimate his opponents, will only fight if his host command so, pretty lazy most of the time.
Demon Short Bio: One of the Japanese lord during it's feudal age, beside that he doesn't really want to share his past yet.

Looks good thus far.

Isle of Lithonia
Negotiator

Postby Isle of Lithonia » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:20 am

App:
Character name: Lieutenant Christopher Karlson
Appearance:

Personality: Chris is extremely strong-willed, fears no-one, cold with those who piss him off, but honestly cares for those on his team. He is also a heavy chain-smoker, and a lover of violence.

When dealing with the members of his gang, he is something of an odd mix of a Marine Corp. Drill Sergeant, a Mobster Boss, and a high-school teacher. You'll see what I mean by that.

Strengths/Abilities: Good street-fighter, physically strong, skilled marksman, advanced militia/guerrilla training.

Weaknesses: can go overboard with his violence, blunt as hell, and has low stamina as a result of his chain-smoking.

Short Bio: Christopher was born to members of a well-funded backwoods militia in Idaho. His father trained him to be a good hunter, survivalist, and guerrilla Freedom Fighter. Thus from an early age, he worked with AR-15s, AK-47s, RPGs, IEDs, dirty bombs, pistols, knives, and so on.

In his sixteenth year, the government cracked down on the militia, leading to a firefight wherein thirteen militiamen were killed, and twenty injured. One of the deaths was his father.

Stricken with grief and anger, Christopher headed off to the only place where he thought he could avoid his troubles: Seattle. He had romanticized life there, with the city lights, skyscrapers, and limitless possibilities. However, his dreams were hopelessly false, and he was forced to live on the streets.

After a string of events which he has kept to himself, he joined Chimera Industries (the corporation that built and owned Chimera Tower), and became one of their security guards. In his nineteenth year, he was personally given a Demon Familiar by Balaam, and he soon became the top Lieutenant in the Chimera Security Department.

Character's Theme: Resonance by Exist†trace

Demon Familiar Name: Jessica Lightheart
Demon Age at Death: 29
Demon Appearance:

Demon Personality: She is the epitome of a fascist: proper authority must be obeyed, a nationalist authoritarian government should be established wherein the best persons rule with an iron fist, traditional morality must be upheld, war is the greatest catalyst for human progression and evolution, and the Aryan race must reign supreme over the world.

She is strict, authoritarian, hard-headed, elitist, racist, and willing to do whatever she needs to promote the new order wherein the Aryan race rules the universe with the Aryan Demons ruling alongside them.

Demon Special Ability: Bullet Enhancement: This ability allows her (and her host) to manipulate the basic structure of her bullets, changing their effects. At this point, she can create exploding, armor-piercing, scatter, and stun bullets.

Demon Weaknesses: Reckless, has an irrational hatred of non-Caucasians, cares little for the lives of others, arrogant.

Demon Short Bio: In the 1980s, Jessica was born to a fascist middle-class family in America. From an early age, she was indoctrinated in Aryan fascist doctrine, and dedicated her whole life to it.

When she turned 20, she joined the United States Army, and served actively until her death. By the time she was 29, she was heavily decorated, even having been awarded a silver star for her heroic actions in the War in Afghanistan. However, she was killed when her squad encountered heavy resistance from Afghan jihadists.

Demon's Theme: Judea
Last edited by Isle of Lithonia on Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:57 am, edited 3 times in total.

Glovania
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Glovania » Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:21 am

This looks pretty cool. Here's an app:

App:

Character name: Charlotte Lindholm

Personality: Quiet, but bubbly and cheerful inside. Strong moral compass (pointing towards good).

Strengths/Abilities: Decent martial-arts/self-defence skills, Good stamina, strong-willed

Weaknesses: Can be pressured into doing bad things, due to her lack of confidence; she won't do certain things which she thinks are wrong.

Short Bio: Grew up in Sweden, then moved to Seattle, Washington, when she was 11, meaning that she is fluent in Swedish and English. From the age of 19, Charlie started having strange dreams, in which it seemed a guy was trying to tell her something. Over the next few months she was shown visions of an army preparing to attack the mortal realm, so eventually she decided to allow the demon to bind with her, and gained his powers as a result.

Demon Familiar Name: Emily Croft

Demon Age at Death: 18

Demon Personality: Confident, tries to get Charlie to be more outgoing, is the fire to Charlie's ice - not inherently evil, but can be selfish and is sarcastic as well as mischievous. But, the two of them get along quite well.

Demon Special Ability: Crystal Manipulation - Can use existing crystal to create more, for example if contact with a sapphire is maintained, she can create objects made of sapphire. It is quite hard to make anything much bigger than herself, so the ability is mainly used for weapons or other things.

Demon Weaknesses: Can be somewhat bad, pressuring Charlie into doing bad things she normally wouldn't; Susceptible to high pitched sounds - screams for example - making her lose all focus and fall to the ground, clutching her ears; Confidence can lead to slacking - "I can't be bothered."

Demon Short Bio: After her mother died at an early age, her father became obsessed with making sure Emily could protect herself, and sure that she wouldn't die prematurely. She was trained self-defence by her father, and was taught the usage of an assortment of blades, knives and throwing items. But, even through all of her father's efforts, she was killed when an oncoming car driver was distracted by his phone.
Last edited by Bernard Montgomery, 24 March 1976, eight times in total.

West Aurelia wrote:Three times more Americans have married Kim Kardashian than have died from Ebola. I'm not worried.

Isle of Lithonia
Negotiator

Postby Isle of Lithonia » Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:15 pm

Glovania wrote:This looks pretty cool. Here's an app:

App:

Character name: Charlotte Lindholm

Personality: Quiet, but bubbly and cheerful inside. Strong moral compass (pointing towards good).

Strengths/Abilities: Decent martial-arts/self-defence skills, Good stamina, strong-willed

Weaknesses: Can be pressured into doing bad things, due to her lack of confidence; she won't do certain things which she thinks are wrong.

Short Bio: Grew up in Sweden, then moved to Seattle, Washington, when she was 11, meaning that she is fluent in Swedish and English. From the age of 19, Charlie started having strange dreams, in which it seemed a guy was trying to tell her something. Over the next few months she was shown visions of an army preparing to attack the mortal realm, so eventually she decided to allow the demon to bind with her, and gained his powers as a result.

Demon Familiar Name: Emily Croft

Demon Age at Death: 18

Demon Personality: Confident, tries to get Charlie to be more outgoing, is the fire to Charlie's ice - not inherently evil, but can be selfish and is sarcastic as well as mischievous. But, the two of them get along quite well.

Demon Special Ability: Crystal Manipulation - Can use existing crystal to create more, for example if contact with a sapphire is maintained, she can create objects made of sapphire. It is quite hard to make anything much bigger than herself, so the ability is mainly used for weapons or other things.

Demon Weaknesses: Can be somewhat bad, pressuring Charlie into doing bad things she normally wouldn't; Susceptible to high pitched sounds - screams for example - making her lose all focus and fall to the ground, clutching her ears; Confidence can lead to slacking - "I can't be bothered."

Demon Short Bio: After her mother died at an early age, her father became obsessed with making sure Emily could protect herself, and sure that she wouldn't die prematurely. She was trained self-defence by her father, and was taught the usage of an assortment of blades, knives and throwing items. But, even through all of her father's efforts, she was killed when an oncoming car driver was distracted by his phone.

Accepted.

Verdo-Releignia
Diplomat

Founded: May 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Verdo-Releignia » Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:29 pm

Tagged.
~~~Verdo-Releignia, now with 25% less hate per serving!~~~

In loving memory of Benomia and Bezombia. May you burn in hell, you wonderful piece of garbage that I kept refusing to throw away.

Kuwabarka
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kuwabarka » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:32 pm

Ah, never posted an image of my demon. Here.
Member of the Socialist Treaty Organization
This nation only holds some of my beliefs.

BlackDeath27
Minister

Founded: Oct 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:31 pm

Character name:Raven Croft
Appearance:Image
Personality: friendly and nice but she can be the harbinger of all your fears if you piss her off.
Strengths/Abilities: martial arts, speed, heighten intelligence, strength.
Weaknesses: Never uses her full potential in anything and her fighting addition
Short Bio: As a little girl Raven has been able to see spirits and interact with them as in speak to them growing up she has encountered more and more spirits and has been able to hold them with in side herself without being fully controlled. She had tried to become a exorcist to the church till she saw what they did to all spirits and only left in despair and sadness for the spirits that left the earth. She now try's to move every spirit to the next life peacefully.
Demon Familiar Name: Aria odenson
Demon Gender: female
Demon Age at Death: 21
Demon Appearance:Image
Demon Personality: self righteous protecting violent girl.
Demon Special Ability: powers only work when fused. Demon soul, Supernatural Condition, flight.
Demon Weaknesses (at least 3): tends to fight just because there is one, loves control and will fight to control the host fully. For some odd reason she's stupid at anything but hand to hand combat.
Demon Short Bio: fill in as story progresses.
Last edited by BlackDeath27 on Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Matariel Islands
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Matariel Islands » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:23 am

Strengths/Abilities: Great resolve that easily overcame any guilt/doubt. Fairly rich and can be really intimidating when she puts the efforts.
Short Bio: Marie is bored with her life, despite not having a regular one herself. She's a sole mistress for a powerful and wealthy French businessman and businesswoman, who always spoiled her because never had time to actually be there for her. When she got her share of dreams of demons, The dreams that told her of angels, demons, Lucen and Ira Dei, as well as the young-looking Japanese man who claimed to be a demon that suddenly appear in her dreams and proposing contract of becoming his host in exchange of power and amusement, she instantly agree in prospect of leaving her spoiled, yet boring world forever.

Demon Personality:
Demon Special Ability:

Done.

What next, ORGASM?

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:49 am

Character name: Laura Smith
Appearance: Laura
Personality: Cold, Logical and closed off. Rarely shows emotion, and is incredibly callous. Whether theres anything under this cold attitude is uncertain
Strengths/Abilities: Strong willed, Cool headed, Some experience with fighting and resistant to fear
Weaknesses:
Cold and callous attitude often makes working with others hard.
Inconsiderate of others feelings and little social skills
Poor Leader
Short Bio: Constantly rejected and abandoned throughout her life. Her parents were unwilling or unable to take care of her, having just divorced, bringing her to an orphanage where she was taken by a foster family. However they are rarely around, both working often and moving constantly.

This would be problematic enough if she wasn't constantly rejected at school, having little to no friends. Eventually she gave up on trying to make friends, instead adopting a cold and hardened personality.

Recently however she has been having several disturbing dreams. Dreams regarding the fate of the world, Demons and angels. She was eventually approached by Jim in a dream and she accepted the deal for him to become her familiar. Her reasons for taking the deal are still unclear to others.
Demon Familiar Name: Jim Stone
Demon Age at Death: 35
Demon Appearance: Jim
Demon Personality: Consumed with vengeance and hatred, he takes grudges to the grave and is incredibly judgemental. He can however be loyal and self sacrificing if your earn his trust.
Demon Special Ability: Temperature reduction: He gives his host the ability to reduce the temperature of an area her or she touches, freezing water or body fluids. The host can also fire beams which mimic this effect.
+ Laura's temperature reduction abilities are doubled, allowing her to manipulate temperature twice as fast and at twice the range.
+ Laura is now extremely resistant to the effects of a reduction in temperature, also slightly resistant to high temperatures
+ If Laura is manipulating water in some way, she can freeze it without using her beam or having to touch it.

Red Demon Element: Water

Demon Weaknesses:
Vengefull, Never lets go of a grudge, Judgemental and fairly conservative. Rarely talks, and is prone to let his hatred consume him. Its not clear if he is simply using his host as a way for venting this hatred or not.
Demon Short Bio: Jim Stone was a once respected detective, however some say he was a little too passionate. Later, he disappeared for a considerable amount of time, his family also missing. When he returned from this absence, some said he was nothing more than an empty shell fuelled by cold vengeance and directed hate. Assumedly, he died without finding out what happened to his family, his own disappearance never explained.
Last edited by Charmera on Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Isle of Lithonia
Negotiator

Postby Isle of Lithonia » Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:15 am

BlackDeath27 wrote:Character name:Raven Croft
Appearance:(Image)
Personality: friendly and nice but she can be the harbinger of all your fears if you piss her off.
Strengths/Abilities: martial arts, speed, heighten intelligence, strength.
Weaknesses: Never uses her full potential in anything and her fighting addition
Short Bio: As a little girl Raven has been able to see spirits and interact with them as in speak to them growing up she has encountered more and more spirits and has been able to hold them with in side herself without being fully controlled. She had tried to become a exorcist to the church till she saw what they did to all spirits and only left in despair and sadness for the spirits that left the earth. She now try's to move every spirit to the next life peacefully.
Demon Familiar Name: Aria odenson
Demon Gender: female
Demon Age at Death: 21
Demon Appearance:(Image)
Demon Personality: self righteous protecting violent girl.
Demon Special Ability: powers only work when fused. Demon soul, Supernatural Condition, flight.
Demon Weaknesses (at least 3): tends to fight just because there is one, loves control and will fight to control the host fully. For some odd reason she's stupid at anything but hand to hand combat.
Demon Short Bio: fill in as story progresses.

Accepted.
Matariel Islands wrote:

Demon Personality:
Demon Special Ability:

Accepted.

Charmera wrote:Character name: Laura Smith
Appearance: Laura
Personality: Cold, Logical and closed off. Rarely shows emotion, and is incredibly callous. Whether theres anything under this cold attitude is uncertain
Strengths/Abilities: Strong willed, Cool headed, Some experience with fighting and resistant to fear
Weaknesses:
Cold and callous attitude often makes working with others hard.
Inconsiderate of others feelings and little social skills
Poor Leader
Short Bio: Constantly rejected and abandoned throughout her life. Her parents were unwilling or unable to take care of her, having just divorced, bringing her to an orphanage where she was taken by a foster family. However they are rarely around, both working often and moving constantly.

This would be problematic enough if she wasn't constantly rejected at school, having little to no friends. Eventually she gave up on trying to make friends, instead adopting a cold and hardened personality.

Recently however she has been having several disturbing dreams. Dreams regarding the fate of the world, Demons and angels. She was eventually approached by Jim in a dream and she accepted the deal for him to become her familiar. Her reasons for taking the deal are still unclear to others.
Demon Familiar Name: Jim Stone
Demon Age at Death: 35
Demon Appearance: Jim
Demon Personality: Consumed with vengeance and hatred, he takes grudges to the grave and is incredibly judgemental. He can however be loyal and self sacrificing if your earn his trust.
Demon Special Ability: Temperature reduction: He gives his host the ability to reduce the temperature of an area her or she touches, freezing water or body fluids. The host can also fire beams which mimic this effect.
Demon Weaknesses:
Vengefull, Never lets go of a grudge, Judgemental and fairly conservative. Rarely talks, and is prone to let his hatred consume him. Its not clear if he is simply using his host as a way for venting this hatred or not.
Demon Short Bio: Jim Stone was a once respected detective, however some say he was a little too passionate. Later, he disappeared for a considerable amount of time, his family also missing. When he returned from this absence, some said he was nothing more than an empty shell fuelled by cold vengeance and directed hate. Assumedly, he died without finding out what happened to his family, his own disappearance never explained.

...and Accepted.

Isle of Lithonia
Negotiator

Postby Isle of Lithonia » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:09 am

Isle of Lithonia wrote:Here's the unfinished app for my main character:

App:
Character name: Lieutenant Christopher Karlson
Appearance:
Personality: Chris is extremely strong-willed, fears no-one, cold with those who piss him off, but honestly cares for those on his team. He is also a heavy chain-smoker, and a lover of violence.

When dealing with the members of his gang, he is something of an odd mix of a Marine Corp. Drill Sergeant, a Mobster Boss, and a high-school teacher. You'll see what I mean by that.

Strengths/Abilities: Good street-fighter, physically strong, skilled marksman, advanced militia/guerrilla training.

Weaknesses: can go overboard with his violence, blunt as hell, and has low stamina as a result of his chain-smoking.

Short Bio: Christopher was born to members of a well-funded backwoods militia in Idaho. His father trained him to be a good hunter, survivalist, and guerrilla Freedom Fighter. Thus from an early age, he worked with AR-15s, AK-47s, RPGs, IEDs, dirty bombs, pistols, knives, and so on.

In his sixteenth year, the government cracked down on the militia, leading to a firefight wherein thirteen militiamen were killed, and twenty injured. One of the deaths was his father.

Stricken with grief and anger, Christopher headed off to the only place where he thought he could avoid his troubles: Seattle. He had romanticized life there, with the city lights, skyscrapers, and limitless possibilities. However, his dreams were hopelessly false, and he was forced to live on the streets.

After a string of events which he has kept to himself, he joined Chimera Industries (the corporation that built and owned Chimera Tower), and became one of their security guards. In his nineteenth year, he was personally given a Demon Familiar by Balaam, and he soon became the top Lieutenant in the Chimera Security Department.

Demon Familiar Name: Jessica Lightheart
Demon Age at Death: 29
Demon Appearance:

Demon Personality: She is the epitome of a fascist: proper authority must be obeyed, a nationalist authoritarian government should be established wherein the best persons rule with an iron fist, traditional morality must be upheld, war is the greatest catalyst for human progression and evolution, and the Aryan race must reign supreme over the world.

She is strict, authoritarian, hard-headed, elitist, racist, and willing to do whatever she needs to promote the new order wherein the Aryan race rules the universe with the Aryan Demons ruling alongside them.

Demon Special Ability: Bullet Enhancement: This ability allows her (and her host) to manipulate the basic structure of her bullets, changing their effects. At this point, she can create exploding, armor-piercing, scatter, and stun bullets.

Demon Weaknesses: Reckless, has an irrational hatred of non-Caucasians, cares little for the lives of others, arrogant.

Demon Short Bio: In the 1980s, Jessica was born to a fascist middle-class family in America. From an early age, she was indoctrinated in Aryan fascist doctrine, and dedicated her whole life to it.

When she turned 20, she joined the United States Army, and served actively until her death. By the time she was 29, she was heavily decorated, even having been awarded a silver star for her heroic actions in the War in Afghanistan. However, she was killed when her squad encountered heavy resistance from Afghan jihadists.

Finished, finally.

I'll be getting an IC up soon, but I'll still keep this open.

Isle of Lithonia
Negotiator

Postby Isle of Lithonia » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:21 pm

Here's the IC