NATION

PASSWORD

Green Vipers HQ IC (Sub IC to M.E.C.H: A New Season)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
BlackDeath27
Minister

Founded: Oct 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Green Vipers HQ IC (Sub IC to M.E.C.H: A New Season)

Postby BlackDeath27 » Sat May 17, 2014 5:53 pm

Crew

Arura Mayborn

Leopoldo Galtieri

Occ:http: //forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=296104

Only the rustling of the leaves dared to make a sound as two opposing forces struggled for power over the Viper faction. Arura Mayborn had challenged Pablo Hernandez to the rights of leadership to the viper faction. Each person was only allowed a single bullet to use to ether make their opponent submit or to terminate them. Neither side gave any quarter matching blow for blow, and with the whole faction watching nether could afford to lose.

Arura nearly dodged a deadly blow to the head with only her hair tips touching the fist of Pablo. As she was squatting a quick plan played in her mind to a winning scenario. Just as quickly as she had ducked to dodge the punch Arura jump up in front of Pablo and punched him dead center in the sternum. Moving out of Pablo's center area only to grab hold of his free left arm while he use the other to hold his chest. As she had grabbed his arm with a quick motion the girl striated out his arm then with nothing but sheer force she broke his arm at the elbow with a solid punch. The sound of a snapping bone conquered the sound of the wind blood immediately spewed from the wound only to die the earth red. Glory was short lived for Arura as that action had brought Pablo back to reality in response to his now broken arm he grabbed Arura by her hair and throw her into his knee. Catching his knee with her face Arura screamed out in pain as blood began to drip from her forehead. Trying to get catch her footing only to be hit in the back by his elbow she dropped to the ground with nothing to cushion the fall only dirt greeted her. Throwing her feeling of pain away and replacing it with adrenalin she rolled over just in time to see Pablo cock back for a punch. With in the split seconds she had to choose her final words, instead she reached into her back pocket and pulled out the gun that had one bullet. With quick movements she aimed it at his fist as it came down on her, pulling the trigger only with his fist only a few inches away. The bullet passed through his arm and exited his a little bit above the elbow. Now both his arm were useless taking advantage of the situation Arura tackled Pablo to the ground and was on top of him in a cowgirl position. Doing a quick pat down she found what she was looking for Pablo's gun pulling it out of his pocket then emptying the barrel.

"I Arura Mayborn now lead the Viper faction if you have any objections come to my office, and we'll talk." As she help her self up from on top of Pablo only to get back down to help him up and take him to the medical ward of the base. The moment she was at the door of the base Arura let out a yell and a few words." New rules will be put in place as soon as I can move into the commanders room! For now everyone get some rest or train!" Yelling back at her crew only to disappear into the compound of the viper base.

Accepted Crew members
[Arura Mayborn]http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=296104&p=20106075&hilit=arura#p20106075[/Arura Mayborn]
Last edited by BlackDeath27 on Fri May 23, 2014 4:28 pm, edited 10 times in total.

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Sat May 17, 2014 6:50 pm

BlackDeath27 wrote:Only the rustling of the leaves dared to make a sound as two opposing forces struggled for power over the Viper faction. Arura Mayborn had challenged Pablo Hernandez to the rights of leadership to the viper faction. Each person was only allowed a single bullet to use to ether make their opponent submit or to terminate them. Neither side gave any quarter matching blow for blow, and with the whole faction watching nether could afford to lose.

Arura nearly dodged a deadly blow to the head with only her hair tips touching the fist of Pablo. As she was squatting a quick plan played in her mind to a winning scenario. Just as quickly as she had ducked to dodge the punch Arura jump up in front of Pablo and punched him dead center in the sternum. Moving out of Pablo's center area only to grab hold of his free left arm while he use the other to hold his chest. As she had grabbed his arm with a quick motion the girl striated out his arm then with nothing but sheer force she broke his arm at the elbow with a solid punch. The sound of a snapping bone conquered the sound of the wind blood immediately spewed from the wound only to die the earth red. Glory was short lived for Arura as that action had brought Pablo back to reality in response to his now broken arm he grabbed Arura by her hair and throw her into his knee. Catching his knee with her face Arura screamed out in pain as blood began to drip from her forehead. Trying to get catch her footing only to be hit in the back by his elbow she dropped to the ground with nothing to cushion the fall only dirt greeted her. Throwing her feeling of pain away and replacing it with adrenalin she rolled over just in time to see Pablo cock back for a punch. With in the split seconds she had to choose her final words, instead she reached into her back pocket and pulled out the gun that had one bullet. With quick movements she aimed it at his fist as it came down on her, pulling the trigger only with his fist only a few inches away. The bullet passed through his arm and exited his a little bit above the elbow. Now both his arm were useless taking advantage of the situation Arura tackled Pablo to the ground and was on top of him in a cowgirl position. Doing a quick pat down she found what she was looking for Pablo's gun pulling it out of his pocket then emptying the barrel.

"I Arura Mayborn now lead the Viper faction if you have any objections come to my office, and we'll talk." As she help her self up from on top of Pablo only to get back down to help him up and take him to the medical ward of the base. The moment she was at the door of the base Arura let out a yell and a few words." New rules will be put in place as soon as I can move into the commanders room! For now everyone get some rest or train!" Yelling back at her crew only to disappear into the compound of the viper base.

A call came in on the viper main channel as soon as word reached Jonathan of the change in leadership of the viper faction this was interesting. The vipers had always been more warlike than most and they where always interesting to work with often Jonathan employed them to do his dirty work.

Jonathan waited with eager anticipation for the new leader to answer his call what would this person be like. He wondered to himself a vicious warlord or a lucky runt. Many more questions circled Jonathan's head as he waited. One thing was for sure they better be good at managing there team.

BlackDeath27
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Sat May 17, 2014 8:14 pm

A call came in on the viper main channel as soon as word reached Jonathan of the change in leadership of the viper faction this was interesting. The vipers had always been more warlike than most and they where always interesting to work with often Jonathan employed them to do his dirty work.

Jonathan waited with eager anticipation for the new leader to answer his call what would this person be like. He wondered to himself a vicious warlord or a lucky runt. Many more questions circled Jonathan's head as he waited. One thing was for sure they better be good at managing there team.

Arura had finally settled into the commanders room. It had only been a been a few minutes after she had emerged from the shower when a call came in. With only a towel covering her body she answered the video call only to see Jonathan the man who built the mechs and the man who ruled the world. Looking down at the video call Arura answered " I am the new leader of the vipers Arura Mayborn. What would drive you a man with unbelievable power to contact the leader of the vipers?" All words poured from her mouth without any emotion.

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Sat May 17, 2014 8:30 pm

BlackDeath27 wrote:

Arura had finally settled into the commanders room. It had only been a been a few minutes after she had emerged from the shower when a call came in. With only a towel covering her body she answered the video call only to see Jonathan the man who built the mechs and the man who ruled the world. Looking down at the video call Arura answered " I am the new leader of the vipers Arura Mayborn. What would drive you a man with unbelievable power to contact the leader of the vipers?" All words poured from her mouth without any emotion.

Jonathan smiled as he answered, "because the vipers are the best assassins in the world...and you know a few things...how do you think the world runs on these games without something going on in the background....ill make you the same deal I made Pablo....keep my secrets safe my public enemy's dead....and ill make sure the vipers get enough supplies to last as long as they need." Jonathan light a cigar and took a long drag, "I hope we have an understanding Ms.Arura...because I already know everything about you..."

BlackDeath27
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Sat May 17, 2014 9:17 pm

Arura did not feel like making deals that were not face to face and not in her favor. Trying to figure how and why he knew about the change in leadership when It didn't happen just long ago. The main thing nagging at the back of her mind is what this man knew about her." Well know I seem to at a disadvantage here Mr. Mega. You seem to have a hand up on me with information and everything, if this is going to be a symbiotic relationship I need to know some things about you. Also I am not Pablo as you can see I am a lady so I like you to treat me as such." Wiping her face with another towel as she talked to Mr. Mega. Arura was not trying to be mean but she was not going to be ran over and controlled." Mr. Mega I would gladly strike a deal with you but I would rather do this face to face so please take this as me being cautious of new people."

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Sat May 17, 2014 9:21 pm

BlackDeath27 wrote:Arura did not feel like making deals that were not face to face and not in her favor. Trying to figure how and why he knew about the change in leadership when It didn't happen just long ago. The main thing nagging at the back of her mind is what this man knew about her." Well know I seem to at a disadvantage here Mr. Mega. You seem to have a hand up on me with information and everything, if this is going to be a symbiotic relationship I need to know some things about you. Also I am not Pablo as you can see I am a lady so I like you to treat me as such." Wiping her face with another towel as she talked to Mr. Mega. Arura was not trying to be mean but she was not going to be ran over and controlled." Mr. Mega I would gladly strike a deal with you but I would rather do this face to face so please take this as me being cautious of new people."

"I understand Mrs.Arura I will come to you then of course ill be bringing my bodyguards as protection but that will be it I promise you. And I ment no disrespect this sudden change has surprised me and my associated company I hope you can understand." Jonathan smiled as he ordered a helicopter be prepared with Naomi's mech inside as well as a security team. "I will be there to meet you and show you my good intentions in a matter of hours if there anything you would like to discuss now mrs.Arura?

Evraim
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Evraim » Sat May 17, 2014 9:29 pm

After the screens went dark, the real work would begin. The Grey Wolves were by no means experts in the field of sabotage, but Naomi had enough experience with computers to hack into even the most convoluted security systems that the McMega Corporation could produce. It was a piece of cake when one was an unparalleled scientist, after all. The code breaker that Naomi and her colleagues had designed a little over a year ago would suffice for this operation, at least if things proceeded admirably. With Arura distracted, a cybernetic blitzkrieg might prove successful. "Commence Operation: Loki!" she shouted, loud enough so that the other hackers could hear her.

Her plan was simple. First, they would quickly neutralize the firewalls and other forms of defense put up by the enemy. Then, they would overload the Vipers' networks with miscellaneous types of data, viruses, and other useless or malicious forms of software in an effort to slow down the response of opposing hackers and wreak havoc. After that, they would accomplish their main objective of breaking the code to access the main database and erase all files connecting the former leader of the Vipers to the McMega Corporation. Finally, and most importantly, the attack must have a false flag element to it. Blaming the Red Tigers would benefit the Grey Wolves immensely.

A sadistic smile spread across Naomi's face as the enemy firewall came crashing down. "We have roughly twenty seconds before a response can be organized," one of her colleagues stated blandly, "Preparing to launch data storm." Let's see how the Vipers respond to our opening move, Naomi thought, clutching her king-side pawn and moving it up two spaces. Playing literal chess while engaging in battles was another of her quirks.

BlackDeath27
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Sun May 18, 2014 6:01 am

The moment the screen went dark Arura put the base on full alert. Paging everyone through the intercom Arura spoke to the whole faction " we are now going into a mandatory lockdown of all equipment. I want every mech except the three guardian mechs and my own lock up tight." It was not fear that made Arura do this but she needed to keep some things safe and hidden. She watched as people began to scatter and run like crazy as if the world was ending. As she made her way back to her computer lights were flashing like crazy. It was a signal warning her that they we being hacked." Come on I've only been in charge for no more then a couple of hours and everything is going to hell!" Quickly she began to try and save all data from the computer to her personal suit hard drive. She could only save parts and fragments of what was being deleted which was not much. Filling a bit as though the world was a fighting her she felt as if the world had dropped from her feet. In a act of defiance she piggy back the hackers virus in place with her own inside of it and sent it back to the sender. Next Arura deleted all documents on the Viper faction from every computer on the base.

It had taken a while before Arura was out side in her jump suit which was only zipped up to the navel. The only problem now was the head CEO of the games Mr. Mega. Having no trust in anyone after the hacking incident only two of the mechs guarded the base her own and one of the guardian mechs. The other two were hidden in the forest just for protection if anything went wrong while she had the strongest of the group stay by her in case a fight broke out. Everything need to go perfect for her in this deal or leadership will be questioned.

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Sun May 18, 2014 6:30 am

BlackDeath27 wrote:The moment the screen went dark Arura put the base on full alert. Paging everyone through the intercom Arura spoke to the whole faction " we are now going into a mandatory lockdown of all equipment. I want every mech except the three guardian mechs and my own lock up tight." It was not fear that made Arura do this but she needed to keep some things safe and hidden. She watched as people began to scatter and run like crazy as if the world was ending. As she made her way back to her computer lights were flashing like crazy. It was a signal warning her that they we being hacked." Come on I've only been in charge for no more then a couple of hours and everything is going to hell!" Quickly she began to try and save all data from the computer to her personal suit hard drive. She could only save parts and fragments of what was being deleted which was not much. Filling a bit as though the world was a fighting her she felt as if the world had dropped from her feet. In a act of defiance she piggy back the hackers virus in place with her own inside of it and sent it back to the sender. Next Arura deleted all documents on the Viper faction from every computer on the base.

It had taken a while before Arura was out side in her jump suit which was only zipped up to the navel. The only problem now was the head CEO of the games Mr. Mega. Having no trust in anyone after the hacking incident only two of the mechs guarded the base her own and one of the guardian mechs. The other two were hidden in the forest just for protection if anything went wrong while she had the strongest of the group stay by her in case a fight broke out. Everything need to go perfect for her in this deal or leadership will be questioned.

Jonathan smiled as the plane descended into the jungle over the viper base. Everything was going according to plan now was just to seal the deal. As he landed the cargo bay door opened and Naomi's mech dropped down. "Naomi you remembered to route our serves into the red tiger dummy servers correct?" Without waiting for an anwser Jonathan headed forward to this new leader.

As Jonathan walked up to Arura he studied her body she was definitely young...Pablo must have just been getting old. Jonathan thought these as he said to Arura, "You must be the young girl I spoke with...you must have some skill if you have taken over the vipers faction.."

BlackDeath27
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Sun May 18, 2014 8:37 am

"I took over because I didn't like all the shady things we were doing sir. May I ask why did you bring a mech when we are only going to talk business?" Feeling a bit superior in context on how Death scythe looked compared to their was something but it didn't mean that it could win one on one. " Let head to my office and I would prefer that you leave all but one person here. I would rather not have people snooping around." Arura had to act tuff or it'll make her look weak or negations would not be in her favor.

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Sun May 18, 2014 8:45 am

BlackDeath27 wrote:"I took over because I didn't like all the shady things we were doing sir. May I ask why did you bring a mech when we are only going to talk business?" Feeling a bit superior in context on how Death scythe looked compared to their was something but it didn't mean that it could win one on one. " Let head to my office and I would prefer that you leave all but one person here. I would rather not have people snooping around." Arura had to act tuff or it'll make her look weak or negations would not be in her favor.

"Yes lead the way Ms.Arura." Jonathan compiled playing along sensors had shown several mechs in the woods. Jonathan was interested in this new leader. The soldiers stood at alert waiting for Orders. "I can only assume Pablo dead unless you only In capacitances him." Jonathan asked with interest as he walked alongside her.

BlackDeath27
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Sun May 18, 2014 11:45 am

"Pablo is in the medical ward receiving treatment for his arms, since I broke the left and shot the other one through his fist. I do not intend to kill which does not need to be kill as long as its immobilized its useless, and poses not threat to me. So who do you choose to accompany you?" Arura asked a bit impatiently ready for him and his people to get off the base property.

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Sun May 18, 2014 12:17 pm

BlackDeath27 wrote:"Pablo is in the medical ward receiving treatment for his arms, since I broke the left and shot the other one through his fist. I do not intend to kill which does not need to be kill as long as its immobilized its useless, and poses not threat to me. So who do you choose to accompany you?" Arura asked a bit impatiently ready for him and his people to get off the base property.

"Ms.Naomi do accompany me you might learn a thing or two." After taking out his cigar and lighting it Jonathan waited patently for his ace to join him. He was in no particular rush currently things where fine. That could change but for now it was nice to enjoy thing calm.

Evraim
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Evraim » Sun May 18, 2014 3:00 pm

Naomi emerged from her cockpit grumbling and rolling her eyes. "Of course, I remembered to route our servers through the proxies," she muttered irritably to herself, "Who does that idiot think I am?" The young woman landed as awkwardly as usual, waving her arms and leaning back and forth to maintain her balance. It wasn't impressive to say the least, not that the opinions of mere plebeians mattered to a genius of her caliber. "I suppose I can follow that order," Naomi replied coolly, giving an impeccable salute. While she had her flaws, Naomi had practiced her salutes vigorously, and performed them as well as any of her peers. After all, great things were expected of such brilliant people. Besides that, Naomi found throwing her arms into the air and assuming weird poses fun anyway.

The woman struggled to preserve her aplomb as she took in all of the Vipers' technological innovations. While most of their hardware seemed to be derived from products developed by the McMega Corporation, each machine or part had a unique character that set it apart from those in Europe. I have to concentrate on the mission, Naomi told herself again. She was to guard Jonathan McMega, and to act in a dignified manner while doing it. They had even given her new clothes for the job, since a lab coat didn't exactly scream military personnel. In Naomi's personal opinion, a lab coat would have inspired more awe in the hearts of the Vipers, but, in the end, she had relented.

She wore a dove grey dress uniform with gilded epaulets, white tights, and military-grade leather boots that climbed up to her thighs. However, most of these garments were hidden under a black trench coat adorned with the insignia of the Grey Wolves. Tucked into the chest pocket was an automatic pistol crammed with fifty nano-rounds, each one capable of incinerating a man's torso. If the need arose, Naomi would dispatch any assailants with ease, not due to her own skills but rather due to the software that had been programmed into her cybernetic implants. The technology would do all the targeting and killing for her, and almost as quickly as she could think.

Following behind Jonathan, Naomi gazed icily around, as though searching for enemies. It was an act more than anything. She could be quite the actress when she wanted to be. She had taken several theater classes as a student, never losing any of her abilities in the field. Naomi had already accomplished one mission against the Vipers, though its success had been more limited than expected. She had wanted to send their mechs and defenses offline as well, even if that hadn't been mentioned in her orders. All the same, the enemy hackers had impressed her, provoking her interest. Now, her second mission seemed far more appealing than it initially had.

BlackDeath27
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Sun May 18, 2014 3:25 pm

Looking back at the woman that Mr. Mega had brought with him she didn't seem like much but ccontrolling a mech had to count for something. She only saw the wolf symbol for a brief second but didn't make a big fuss about it. It was not long until they reached her room that served as a temporary command room. Bring out a table and a couple of chairs for her guests to set in. The room was still a mess with clothes laying around and the bed half made, but it was the only safe place for now. Wiping things off the table to clear it making more of a mess on the floor "you can have a seat if you want. Now let's talk about business."

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Sun May 18, 2014 4:01 pm

BlackDeath27 wrote:Looking back at the woman that Mr. Mega had brought with him she didn't seem like much but ccontrolling a mech had to count for something. She only saw the wolf symbol for a brief second but didn't make a big fuss about it. It was not long until they reached her room that served as a temporary command room. Bring out a table and a couple of chairs for her guests to set in. The room was still a mess with clothes laying around and the bed half made, but it was the only safe place for now. Wiping things off the table to clear it making more of a mess on the floor "you can have a seat if you want. Now let's talk about business."

"Naomi scan this room for bugs ill talk more privately with ou new parentner." Jonathan then took Arura to a secluded spot just the two of them.

Jonathan took a stared across at the ms. He was rather impressed at how fast she had taken control. "As you know." Jonathan said sliding a file over to Arura, "I know almost everything about you and you know nothing about me so cut the smart-ass crap and lets talk. I still have problems only vipers can handel and I need your help to do them. I'm offering you a fair deal so far no one know where all your tech comes from because you modify it. If you want that stuff to keep coming in I suggest you help me." Jonathan was growing tierd of the tuff girl stick she was trying to sell. Jonathan had been in this Buisness to long to be fooled espically when he knew her file.

BlackDeath27
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Sun May 18, 2014 5:06 pm

"I would like to ask a change in the contract. I'll keep everything from the original contract with Pablo but, I'll need you to stop sending me completed parts I want the most basic of the building block of mechs. What I mean is send raw materials even raw technology in its development state." Finally being able to get what she wanted to say out made her feel better. The main reason for the request was she needed to develop something that could give her an edge in a fight, and it had to be something the McMega corporation didn't have or couldn't develop." That's all I wanted to say if you feel like this was a inconvenience I am sorry but I don't trust video calls. Someone could have pretend to be you and tricked me into doing something that would upset you."

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Sun May 18, 2014 5:09 pm

BlackDeath27 wrote:"I would like to ask a change in the contract. I'll keep everything from the original contract with Pablo but, I'll need you to stop sending me completed parts I want the most basic of the building block of mechs. What I mean is send raw materials even raw technology in its development state." Finally being able to get what she wanted to say out made her feel better. The main reason for the request was she needed to develop something that could give her an edge in a fight, and it had to be something the McMega corporation didn't have or couldn't develop." That's all I wanted to say if you feel like this was a inconvenience I am sorry but I don't trust video calls. Someone could have pretend to be you and tricked me into doing something that would upset you."

Jonathan smiled, "Your smart that will keep you alive done just make sure my problems get handled and you'll get what you want." Jonathan smiled and held his hand out to the girl. "Shall we shake on it my dear?" Jonathan asked as he radioed his team to get ready to leave.

BlackDeath27
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Sun May 18, 2014 5:43 pm

Shaking his hand Arura looked him dead in the eye " I not smart I just know when to fight and when to yield. I don't believe in fighting a fight when I have nothing to gain." Pulling her hand away she lead him back into her messy room with his guest."I'll lead you out back to your ship Mr. Mega and Miss. Wolf."

Evraim
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Evraim » Sun May 18, 2014 6:15 pm

BlackDeath27 wrote:Shaking his hand Arura looked him dead in the eye " I not smart I just know when to fight and when to yield. I don't believe in fighting a fight when I have nothing to gain." Pulling her hand away she lead him back into her messy room with his guest."I'll lead you out back to your ship Mr. Mega and Miss. Wolf."

"M-miss Wolf!" Naomi sputtered with manifest indignation, "I'm astounded a mere sheep like you dares to bray in my direction, much less demean the sheer girth and width of my genius by reducing me to a pedestrian miss!" A maniacal cackle escaped from the scientist's lips as she began striking exuberantly evil poses. Then, she completely lost her marbles, her laughter becoming something almost inhuman. "I am Dr. Naomi Katzir," she exclaimed, throwing her right arm up with a flamboyant motion, "The nefarious scientific mind behind the advanced technologies of the Grey Wolves, the titan who redefined the field of biological engineering, the muse of many a young understudy aspiring to greatness. You should know your place, Jane! You are nothing more than a lackey!"

Naomi continued to ramble for several seconds, and then realized that all the complaining was making her parched. "Speaking of which, Jane," she hissed, still not bothering to use people's actual names, "I require a soda if I am to persist in my brilliant scientific endeavors. Be a good assistant and fetch me the blood orange flavor, won't you?" The woman, who, in truth, was acting more like a deranged girl, had forgotten all about her composure and station, instead acting as though this were her laboratory.

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Sun May 18, 2014 6:20 pm

Evraim wrote:
BlackDeath27 wrote:Shaking his hand Arura looked him dead in the eye " I not smart I just know when to fight and when to yield. I don't believe in fighting a fight when I have nothing to gain." Pulling her hand away she lead him back into her messy room with his guest."I'll lead you out back to your ship Mr. Mega and Miss. Wolf."

"M-miss Wolf!" Naomi sputtered with manifest indignation, "I'm astounded a mere sheep like you dares to bray in my direction, much less demean the sheer girth and width of my genius by reducing me to a pedestrian miss!" A maniacal cackle escaped from the scientist's lips as she began striking exuberantly evil poses. Then, she completely lost her marbles, her laughter becoming something almost inhuman. "I am Dr. Naomi Katzir," she exclaimed, throwing her right arm up with a flamboyant motion, "The nefarious scientific mind behind the advanced technologies of the Grey Wolves, the titan who redefined the field of biological engineering, the muse of many a young understudy aspiring to greatness. You should know your place, Jane! You are nothing more than a lackey!"

Naomi continued to ramble for several seconds, and then realized that all the complaining was making her parched. "Speaking of which, Jane," she hissed, still not bothering to use people's actual names, "I require a soda if I am to persist in my brilliant scientific endeavors. Be a good assistant and fetch me the blood orange flavor, won't you?" The woman, who, in truth, was acting more like a deranged girl, had forgotten all about her composure and station, instead acting as though this were her laboratory.

"Excuse me a moment Naomi remember what we talked about." Jonathan then whipsersd to her, "if you don't calm the hell down you will lose your vending machine privileges and be grounded am I clear." Jonathan then hurried trying to get everything set to move out. That could all have gone better Jonathan thought to himself as his squad loaded the helicopter.

Jonathan stood close to Naomi makeing sure she was behaving herself while the rest of the stuff got moved back into place. Her babbling was annoying but at the same time oddly cute...wait what was he thinking. Jonathan shook the thought and focused on that task at hand.

BlackDeath27
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Tue May 20, 2014 6:38 pm

New Strausberg wrote:
Evraim wrote:"M-miss Wolf!" Naomi sputtered with manifest indignation, "I'm astounded a mere sheep like you dares to bray in my direction, much less demean the sheer girth and width of my genius by reducing me to a pedestrian miss!" A maniacal cackle escaped from the scientist's lips as she began striking exuberantly evil poses. Then, she completely lost her marbles, her laughter becoming something almost inhuman. "I am Dr. Naomi Katzir," she exclaimed, throwing her right arm up with a flamboyant motion, "The nefarious scientific mind behind the advanced technologies of the Grey Wolves, the titan who redefined the field of biological engineering, the muse of many a young understudy aspiring to greatness. You should know your place, Jane! You are nothing more than a lackey!"

"Excuse me a moment Naomi remember what we talked about." Jonathan then whipsersd to her, "if you don't calm the hell down you will lose your vending machine privileges and be grounded am I clear." Jonathan then hurried trying to get everything set to move out. That could all have gone better Jonathan thought to himself as his squad loaded the helicopter.

Jonathan stood close to Naomi makeing sure she was behaving herself while the rest of the stuff got moved back into place. Her babbling was annoying but at the same time oddly cute...wait what was he thinking. Jonathan shook the thought and focused on that task at hand.

"I hope we can do further business later Mr.Mega and I hope too see you in the ring doctor it will prove to be entertaining." Arura left the landing sight behind as the group that came was getting ready to leave. Scaling her mech Arura moved a few switches that made the mech salute the group that was leaving.

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Tue May 20, 2014 6:56 pm

BlackDeath27 wrote:
New Strausberg wrote:

"I hope we can do further business later Mr.Mega and I hope too see you in the ring doctor it will prove to be entertaining." Arura left the landing sight behind as the group that came was getting ready to leave. Scaling her mech Arura moved a few switches that made the mech salute the group that was leaving.

Jonathan saluted back from the helicopter and smiiles, "this girl is very interesting she'll make a fine replacement to Pablo." Jonathan smiled and light a cigar, "wouldn't you agree Naomi? On and by the way start chipping the parts we send to them they want unfinished goods they have it, but ill be damned before I let a viper get the best of me. All forces return to H.Q where done here."

Evraim
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Evraim » Wed May 21, 2014 2:52 pm

"I think she's rather arrogant," Naomi confided with a huff, as she ambled down from the cockpit of the Cheruvin MK IV. "Then again," she murmured, wiping the sweat from her brow with a nearby towel, "I suppose we could view her reorganization of the Vipers as a social experiment." As the scientist reflected on the empirical data that could be gathered as a result of Jane's ascension, never mind the fact that Jane was Jane's real name, her scowl widened into a bemused smirk. "That said," Naomi continued, "I'll ensure that operations proceed smoothly. With blood orange soda, there is no way I could overlook any vexing variable."

BlackDeath27
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Wed May 21, 2014 6:09 pm

"Leopoldo Galtieri report to the mech holding dock I need to talk to you Iimmediately." Arura call over the intercom with a bit of emotion being conveyed. Once she parked Death Scythe in the correct holding area then climbing out of the chest cockpit she stood by entrance waiting for Leopoldo to show up.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse