NATION

PASSWORD

Martial Magic OOC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Serious question. Would you all rather:

A) Create more characters yourselves.
26%
B) Invite more people to MMA.
21%
C) A and B.
53%
D) Not have an evil school (if so, explain why).
No votes

Total votes : 19

Sasquatch filling
Envoy

Founded: Sep 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Sasquatch filling » Tue May 20, 2014 11:20 am

I'm all for some more people, but if Gregori truly is a sort of "Darkness" sort of guy, can't he make, like, shadows/demons/shades or something? like the thing that one teacher did, but like, more sentient and threatening?
FLOATRIGHT CREW

Sasquatch filling
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Sasquatch filling » Tue May 20, 2014 11:20 am

Or robots.
robots are cool
FLOATRIGHT CREW

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Tue May 20, 2014 11:26 am

Sasquatch filling wrote:I'm all for some more people, but if Gregori truly is a sort of "Darkness" sort of guy, can't he make, like, shadows/demons/shades or something? like the thing that one teacher did, but like, more sentient and threatening?

That is definitely a good idea, but I'd like a few apprentices of his to act as "generals." Maybe a fire, water/ice, earth, wind, and lightning. I just need 3 more: fire, water, and wind. (King's got the lightning, and Thronus has the earth.)

Each character needs a "dark aspect" that makes their abilities more powerful, or maybe a "dark overdrive" which gives them more power. They also need to be more psychotic/demented/insane than the normal characters, and they can be older. No older than 30, though.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Fesconia
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fesconia » Tue May 20, 2014 11:29 am

If I have to, then I might add another character. Or two. But just one to start with.

And secondly, I'd Gregori had his own school, than does that mean they would go around doing evil stuff and Ray's school would go around trying to stop them? I don't really understand how that would work, so can you please explain that a bit more?

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Tue May 20, 2014 11:33 am

Fesconia wrote:If I have to, then I might add another character. Or two. But just one to start with.

And secondly, I'd Gregori had his own school, than does that mean they would go around doing evil stuff and Ray's school would go around trying to stop them? I don't really understand how that would work, so can you please explain that a bit more?

Good guys do missions like vigilante heroes, and bad guys mess around like villains. Eventually the bad guys will get open in their attacks, the plot will be revealed, and it will be good vs evil.

The rest is in my head, and it's looking pretty good.

I just need:
  • a fire element
  • a wind element
  • and a water element.

From people besides Atria, King, and myself. Or, someone can alter one of their existing characters to fit this role.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.

Sasquatch filling
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Sasquatch filling » Tue May 20, 2014 11:39 am

The Templar High Council wrote:
Fesconia wrote:If I have to, then I might add another character. Or two. But just one to start with.

Good guys do missions like vigilante heroes, and bad guys mess around like villains. Eventually the bad guys will get open in their attacks, the plot will be revealed, and it will be good vs evil.

I just need:
  • a fire element
  • a wind element
  • and a water element.

From people besides Atria, King, and myself. Or, someone can alter one of their existing characters to fit this role.

I could do the water element one
I think i can kinda make it out...
FLOATRIGHT CREW

King Avalon
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby King Avalon » Tue May 20, 2014 12:36 pm

Nic has a bit of wind.

BlackDeath27
Minister

Founded: Oct 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Tue May 20, 2014 6:20 pm

Sasquatch filling wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Good guys do missions like vigilante heroes, and bad guys mess around like villains. Eventually the bad guys will get open in their attacks, the plot will be revealed, and it will be good vs evil.

I just need:
  • a fire element
  • a wind element
  • and a water element.

I could do the water element one
I think i can kinda make it out...

I'll take wind and place it on jack and Alice has water but if you want a student to have water

Sasquatch filling
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Sasquatch filling » Tue May 20, 2014 7:36 pm

Wait, are we talking students or villains?
FLOATRIGHT CREW

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Tue May 20, 2014 7:46 pm

Villains. But
Greg and Kaya are gonna defect at the end of episode 2, therefore allowing any other students to defect with them.
The villains are defective students, or new characters who can be adults. I just need those 3 power types. And no modifying of existing characters, Black. I want to keep the student body.

Volvek
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Tue May 20, 2014 7:52 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:Villains. But
Greg and Kaya are gonna defect at the end of episode 2, therefore allowing any other students to defect with them.
The villains are defective students, or new characters who can be adults. I just need those 3 power types. And no modifying of existing characters, Black. I want to keep the student body.

Awh.. Now it won't be as dramatic. :C
"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
"Wewf Forever, Forever Wewf."
"Is it? Or is it so ridiculous it's the most ridiculously perfect idea you've never thought of?"
IC Nation Name: Land av Ulvenes, or just Ulvenes

BlackDeath27
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Tue May 20, 2014 7:56 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:Villains. But

Oh that make since OK I'll make a defective person.

Sasquatch filling
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Sasquatch filling » Wed May 21, 2014 7:53 am

Dibs on the water villains
(also, was there any past attempts at schools?)
FLOATRIGHT CREW

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Wed May 21, 2014 11:22 am

Sasquatch filling wrote:Dibs on the water villains

Nope. Maybe you could have been a candidate for teacher, but you were not accepted.

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Wed May 21, 2014 11:24 am

Sasquatch filling wrote:Dibs on the water villains

Nope. Maybe you could have been a candidate for teacher, but you were not accepted.

This probably don't work so ignore me!
Last edited by Hetland 2 on Wed May 21, 2014 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't worry. I'm just a bridge troll that feeds on forum drama.
Harbinger of the RP endtimes.
we will send a air stare on libya if they don't stop their attack
The krang countered the wave with something. And continued to try and take over the decepticon seeker.
Everybody! Can you stop saying that the cargo ship sinking we have done lately was a war crime. We were trying to economically destroy the UK.
Mair glows brightly and transforms in a human, wearing a white cloak, "leave us"
"FIRE IN THE HOE" he bellowed before triggering the explosive.
Julius Ceasar was a normal 14 year old who played Elder Tale in Russia.
We have already established, more powerful beings are not a proper weakness.

I miss Kare-bear :C

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Wed May 21, 2014 11:27 am

Hetland 2 wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Nope. Maybe you could have been a candidate for teacher, but you were not accepted.

NO ONE BUT TEMP READ THIS!

I think the past incarnation can be a villian.

:palm:
TG me what you are thinking about.

BlackDeath27
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Wed May 21, 2014 11:29 am

King could bring back that one guy as a villain you the guy every girl hated.

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Wed May 21, 2014 11:34 am

Hetland 2 wrote:
NO ONE BUT TEMP READ THIS!

I think the past incarnation can be a villian.

:palm:
TG me what you are thinking about.

:lol: I may or may not go through with this, but still.
Don't worry. I'm just a bridge troll that feeds on forum drama.
Harbinger of the RP endtimes.
we will send a air stare on libya if they don't stop their attack
The krang countered the wave with something. And continued to try and take over the decepticon seeker.
Everybody! Can you stop saying that the cargo ship sinking we have done lately was a war crime. We were trying to economically destroy the UK.
Mair glows brightly and transforms in a human, wearing a white cloak, "leave us"
"FIRE IN THE HOE" he bellowed before triggering the explosive.
Julius Ceasar was a normal 14 year old who played Elder Tale in Russia.
We have already established, more powerful beings are not a proper weakness.

I miss Kare-bear :C

BlackDeath27
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Wed May 21, 2014 12:24 pm

Hay do the bad guys need a back story and if so do they show up when everyone does their first mission.

King Avalon
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby King Avalon » Wed May 21, 2014 12:40 pm

That's my plan, Blackdeath. I'm bringing in Nic as a villain.

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Wed May 21, 2014 12:42 pm

King Avalon wrote:That's my plan, Blackdeath. I'm bringing in Nic as a villain.

Maybe you can finally make friends with Kaya
"Is it? Or is it so ridiculous it's the most ridiculously perfect idea you've never thought of?"

BlackDeath27
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Wed May 21, 2014 12:52 pm

King Avalon wrote:That's my plan, Blackdeath. I'm bringing in Nic as a villain.

Lol great minds think alike

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Wed May 21, 2014 12:56 pm

BlackDeath27 wrote:Hay do the bad guys need a back story and if so do they show up when everyone does their first mission.

We'll have the bad guys show up in episode 2, which will probably begin this weekend (or after teams are decided IC). They do need a backstory, but they can be older. Again, I only need 3.

BlackDeath27
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Wed May 21, 2014 3:41 pm

Name: Shanks Quinta
Appearance (pics are OK): Image
Home (country/state & city): Tokyo Japan
Martial Art (Brief description of style):Qigong
Element of Magic: wind
Personality: Shanks is a bully sadism type of girl. She loves music you can commonly find her humming a song. Being a nice girl she tries to talk things out if she can't then she'll show no mercy to anyone and destroy the problem.
Short Bio: Shanks was a baby when she was left in front of monastery to be taken in as a adoptive child. She was trained In the way of Qigong since all the monks did was train in that art. Though she was trained in the art extensively while receiving a formal education. It wasn't until the age of seven that her power over air was discovered. Few years later at the age of fifteen she was a master with her ability and her style of martial arts. After another two years of training she made her self known to the world and ventured out side of the monetary only to travel around the world. When she was in Asia sightseeing she meet a man who said he could show her everything life had to offer. This man had a dark and evil arua about him though he seemed friendly enough to travel with for a while he said his name was Gregori.
Last edited by BlackDeath27 on Thu May 22, 2014 9:28 am, edited 5 times in total.

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Wed May 21, 2014 3:57 pm

You're lucky we're friends, feel honored that I'm actually willing to make a fourth character. :P

WIP
Name: Ayame Akane

Home (country/state & city):
Martial Art (Brief description of style):
Element of Magic:
Personality:
Short Bio:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse