NATION

PASSWORD

Martial Magic OOC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Serious question. Would you all rather:

A) Create more characters yourselves.
26%
B) Invite more people to MMA.
21%
C) A and B.
53%
D) Not have an evil school (if so, explain why).
No votes

Total votes : 19

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:55 pm

I want to initiate the fight, but I really don't know how. does Alejandro just get his butt kicked or is it actually a fight?

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:10 pm

Volvek wrote:Sheesh. So many people want me to be co-op. I must be awesome. Lulz jk. Sure, although Magic can be tough because there's a lot of lee-way.

You are awesome. :lol:

There is a lot of leeway, sometimes it seems limitless, you just need to create your own boundaries, or else I'll do it for you.

The Republic of Atria wrote:I want to initiate the fight, but I really don't know how. does Alejandro just get his butt kicked or is it actually a fight?

It's a real fight for a bit, but in the end, Tony will win. It's just to show off your powers mostly, and get an amulet. Which I still need to find an image of...
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:37 pm

I wonder how Freddy's fight will go. Her style is nothing but hurting the enemy in the most effective manner possible. Plus, her explosion magic will rip a hole into any body part she targets.

Military Factbook
The best damn alliance to ever grace NS
Strike witches

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group

Vrijeme
Envoy

Founded: Feb 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vrijeme » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:45 pm

Name: Diqiu Wan
Appearance (pics are OK):

Home (country/state & city): Dìqiúcūn, China
Martial Art (Brief description of style): Hung Gar
Element of Magic: Earth
Personality: He's generally a nice guy, but gets annoyed easily, especially if one's magic is not taken seriously.
Short Bio: Diqiu Wan was born in a secluded village in China, which was destroyed by the Chinese government for undisclosed reasons. He traveled for five years, studying with many masters until he was a master himself. Diqiu, often going simply by 'Wan' or even 'Ishi', learned of his ability to manipulate the earth when he was fifteen. He taught himself how to control it, and incorporated it into his Hung Gar kung fu. When seeing how well he had mastered his element, Wan was offered a position at the academy, acting as a counselor, mentor in self-control and a sparring instructor. Wan readily accepted and has been teaching here for about three years.

Diabolus Thronus
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Diabolus Thronus » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:59 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:
Sasquatch filling wrote:It's also a little inspired by the brown rahkshi, but no one remembers the rahkshi
I'll get the app in soon.

Ah Bionicle. Good times, good times.

Dude, Bionicle was the best..

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:03 pm

Vrijeme wrote:Name: Diqiu Wan

Personality: He's generally a nice guy, but gets annoyed easily, especially if one's magic is not taken seriously.
Short Bio: Diqiu Wan was born in a secluded village in China, which was destroyed by the Chinese government for undisclosed reasons. He traveled for five years, studying with many masters until he was a master himself. Diqiu, often going simply by 'Wan' or even 'Ishi', learned of his ability to manipulate the earth when he was fifteen. He taught himself how to control it, and incorporated it into his Hung Gar kung fu. When seeing how well he had mastered his element, Wan was offered a position at the academy, acting as a counselor, mentor in self-control and a sparring instructor. Wan readily accepted and has been teaching here for about three years.

Alrighty Vri. Accepted. I might make you fight the next student, so get a quick intro in soon.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.

Vrijeme
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Vrijeme » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:03 pm

Vrijeme wrote:Name: Diqiu Wan

Alrighty Vri. Accepted. I might make you fight the next student, so get a quick intro in soon.

I'll send him in now.

Nothrend
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Nothrend » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:18 pm

Nachfolgia wrote:Name: Friederike "Freddy" Kroener
Thug Life
Home (country/state & city): Munich, Germany
Martial Art (Brief description of style): Krav Maga
Element of Magic: Explosive
Personality: If you could find a girl more tomboyish than Freddy, you probably found a man. Freddy is a redhead with an attitude. She won't hesitate to get in your face and tell you off. She speaks her mind and don't care what you think of her. If you talk about her or anything she likes, she would love nothing more than taking a bat to your face.
Short Bio: Born in the slums of Munich, Friederike had a hard life to begin with. After her mother died when she was 5, Freddy was place into the care of abusive father. Years of abuse and neglect caused a lot of pent up aggression until she finally snapped. Deciding she had enough abuse, she killed her drunken father, all when she was 10 years old. How she did it was still a mystery, but many believe it was her explosive magic that did it. The city discovered her father's abuse and wrote it off as self defense. Freddy was then placed into a youth hostel.

She didn't stay there for long. She quickly escaped and started living on the streets. Finding it extremely hard to get by, Freddy found herself dying of starvation in an ally. She was quickly found by an owner of a nearby gym who took her in. For years, she lived at the gym and trained in the art of Krav Maga until she was recently called to attend the school.

I thought this was going to be a sausage fest again. Go girl power!
MTG RP: The Academy (Co-OP) IC/OOC
The Beginning of a Paradox (Co-Op) IC/OOC
Way of the Gods IC/OOC
Martial Magic IC/OOC
MTG; Fakey Fakerness of Cards

Volvek
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:48 pm

Name: Kaya "Shadow" Yseult

Home (country/state & city): Berlin, Germany.
Martial Art (Brief description of style): German School of Swordsmanship.
Element of Magic: Fire
Personality: Calm, collected, loves small blades.
Short Bio: Germanic Ninja would probably be the best way to describe Kaya. She sticks to the shadows, hence her nickname, and uses small daggers often throwing them as projectile weapons but always keeps a pair for melee combat. Kaya infuses her daggers with fire so when they penetrate a body it'll either boil the blood for a more painful effect or straight up detonate. Kaya also has learned to use fire to make her faster when she is fighting unarmed by using small controlled detonations, similar to that of a firecracker blasting in one direction, like a boost. She also uses a small pole for combat as well as vaulting over obstacles.
"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
"Wewf Forever, Forever Wewf."
"Is it? Or is it so ridiculous it's the most ridiculously perfect idea you've never thought of?"
IC Nation Name: Land av Ulvenes, or just Ulvenes

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:31 pm

Volvek wrote:Name: Kaya "Shadow" Yseult

Home (country/state & city): Berlin, Germany.
Martial Art (Brief description of style): German School of Swordsmanship.
Element of Magic: Fire
Personality: Calm, collected, loves small blades.
Short Bio: Germanic Ninja would probably be the best way to describe Kaya. She sticks to the shadows, hence her nickname, and uses small daggers often throwing them as projectile weapons but always keeps a pair for melee combat. Kaya infuses her daggers with fire so when they penetrate a body it'll either boil the blood for a more painful effect or straight up detonate. Kaya also has learned to use fire to make her faster when she is fighting unarmed by using small controlled detonations, similar to that of a firecracker blasting in one direction, like a boost. She also uses a small pole for combat as well as vaulting over obstacles.

Accepted buddy. Jump in whenever.

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:42 pm

Since you're already 2 pages in should I just be something like a late arrival?
"Is it? Or is it so ridiculous it's the most ridiculously perfect idea you've never thought of?"

Nothrend
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Nothrend » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:43 pm

Volvek wrote:Since you're already 2 pages in should I just be something like a late arrival?

He didn't specified about who was in the training hall or not, so you can just pretend that your character had been there all along.
Way of the Gods IC/OOC
Martial Magic IC/OOC

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:45 pm

Nothrend wrote:
Volvek wrote:Since you're already 2 pages in should I just be something like a late arrival?

He didn't specified about who was in the training hall or not, so you can just pretend that your character had been there all along.

Or you could come in late. It doesn't matter which, you could be in the group, overslept, or just arrived.

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:00 pm

Think I'll arrive late.

Vrijeme
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Vrijeme » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:05 pm

Permission to detain Tony should he get out of hand?

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:14 pm

Jesus, It seems that everyone, (Masters aside) has already a large amount of skill with their element whereas Alejandro seems to be the only who has very little idea on how to actually control his. Temp, mind if I give him more control over his when they get to use the training rooms alone to be on semi-par with the other students?
Last edited by The Republic of Atria on Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:17 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Jesus, It seems that everyone, (Masters aside) has already a large amount of skill with their element whereas Alejandro seems to be the only who has very little idea on how to actually control his. Temp, mind if I give him more control over his to be on semi-par with the other students?

Sure. Just mention that after everyone's gone.

And Vri, I leave that up to you. :p

Vrijeme
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Vrijeme » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:18 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Jesus, It seems that everyone, (Masters aside) has already a large amount of skill with their element whereas Alejandro seems to be the only who has very little idea on how to actually control his. Temp, mind if I give him more control over his to be on semi-par with the other students?

:twisted: from the looks of it, I'll be restraining the other one too :p

Woodstovia
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstovia » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:22 pm

Name: Andrew Nash
Appearance (pics are OK): Andrew is slightly taller than usual but not by much and is quite thin but muscularly built. He had messy sandy blonde hair and strong sharp features.
Home (country/state & city): Newcastle, England
Martial Art (Brief description of style): Muay Thai
Element of Magic: Air
Personality: Quite calm and confident bordering on cockiness, he is also quite brave but very headstrong and quick to rush into something
Short Bio: Andrew isn't really a very interesting person. He was born into a quite well to do middle class family and had no issues growing up. As a kid he trained in Muay Thai after expressing an interest in learning how to fight, after trying it he was terrible but has been working at it from such an early age that now he is quite good but his lack of natural talent heavily affects his fighting style. Andrew had a connection with air at a young age, it seemed like wherever he walked a breeze followed him and he enjoyed windy days a lot. This progressed until he actually managed to blow someone over indoors, after that it was decided that he needed to go to the dojo in order to make sure that he didn't begin to cause anything more dangerous. Andrew sadly still has little control over air which is seen as a very difficult to control element.
Last edited by Woodstovia on Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:27 pm

Woodstovia wrote:Name: Andrew Nash
Appearance (pics are OK): Andrew is slightly taller than usual but not by much and is quite thin but muscularly built. He had messy sandy blonde hair and strong sharp features.
Home (country/state & city): Newcastle, England
Martial Art (Brief description of style): Muay Thai
Element of Magic: Air
Personality: Quite calm and confident bordering on cockiness, he is also quite brave but very headstrong and quick to rush into something
Short Bio: Andrew isn't really a very interesting person. He was born into a quite well to do middle class family and had no issues growing up. As a kid he trained in Muay Thai after expressing an interest in learning how to fight, after trying it he was terrible but has been working at it from such an early age that now he is quite good but his lack of natural talent heavily affects his fighting style. Andrew had a connection with air at a young age, it seemed like wherever he walked a breeze followed him and he enjoyed windy days a lot. This progressed until he actually managed to blow someone over indoors, after that it was decided that he needed to go to the dojo in order to make sure that he didn't begin to cause anything more dangerous. Andrew sadly still has little control over air which is seen as a very difficult to control element.

FINALLY someone gets the last element! :evil:
Accepted.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:27 pm

I'll chalk it up to "He had nowhere to practice shooting fire out of his fingers in one of the most populated cities in the US. So practicing where he knew there wouldn't be any risk of hurting other people or getting shot."

Nothrend
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Nothrend » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:28 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Sure. Just mention that after everyone's gone.

I'll chalk it up to "He had nowhere to practice shooting fire out of his fingers in one of the most populated cities in the US. So practicing where he knew there wouldn't be any risk of hurting other people or getting shot."

Ai is more than willing to practice with you. :)
Way of the Gods IC/OOC
Martial Magic IC/OOC

Vrijeme
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Vrijeme » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:29 pm

Nothrend wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:

Ai is more than willing to practice with you. :)

Jase would help too.

Nothrend
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Nothrend » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:33 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:FINALLY someone gets the last element! :evil:
Accepted.

I had to ask. What happened to water. :p
Way of the Gods IC/OOC
Martial Magic IC/OOC

Nothrend
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Nothrend » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:34 pm

Vrijeme wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Sure. Just mention that after everyone's gone.

:twisted: from the looks of it, I'll be restraining the other one too :p

Oi, stop them before someone gets killed in the first two pages of an RP.
Way of the Gods IC/OOC
Martial Magic IC/OOC

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse