NATION

PASSWORD

Way of the gods (IC/Closed)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
United Kingdom of Poland
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 08, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Way of the gods (IC/Closed)

Postby United Kingdom of Poland » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:08 pm

Since the beginning of time there has always been a battle between the forces of order and chaos, the only thing that changes is the setting and characters. The Religions of Greece, Rome, Egypt and countless others. While at first glance they all appear to be completely different, the truth is far more disturbing. For thousands of years these two forces have fought for control using humans as pawns. Things had quieted down ever since the forces of Chaos were banished after WW2. Unfortunately the forces of Chaos are now escaping back into the mortal world. Now the forces of order must find a new set of hosts to help fight them.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Brooklyn House, March 9th 2014
Allister Sinclair was in his study looking over the dossiers of his students/warriors. The 98 year old ( though he looked to be around 50) former royal marine and SAS spec ops trooper had merged his spirit with that of the Egyptian god ra and had been searching for fellow members of his kind ever since. Now he had hit the jackpot, with 9 finds in the past two weeks. Added with his two current students this made 11.

The first was Johannes Haber who was harbouring Raven the Trickster. He only knew about her because Raven had told him personally, seeing as he hadn’t informed his host about his presence. Almost reminds me of Khonsu Ra said, mentioning the Egyptian moon god. Still she had agreed to come to New York.

Next was Selby Winthrop, with the Chinese god Shen Nong. He was one of the more unfortunate cases. Having been driven to New York was his father. Mortals never seem to appreciate their gifts and only think along the lines of money.
Also coming was Max Purpleborn who channelled Sabazios. Allister knew he would have to watch him as Sabazios was known to use his hosts for his own end. Matthew "Matt" Carson, who channelled Susanoo the Japanese storm god who was actively seeking him. Maharana Pratap Singh came from India channelling Shiva himself. This had the unfortunate side effect of making him divine, hopefully that wouldn’t go completely to his head. Mika Arcson a host to Hephaestus was tone of the younger additions, yet also seemed to understand the most. Ailahi Kim, hosting Kanaloa the hawain water goddess, rounded out the normals.

Next came Ma'at Sekhemhotep and Kain, who channelled Ma’at and Anubis respectively. Both were from Egypt and by that Allister meant ancient Egypt, each being 3000 years ond at the youngest. Both had personally come to Allister under their gods instructions. Well Ma’at and Anubis were some of the stranger examples of my Kinsmen.

Picking them up were his two current students, John Moore and Alex Cheshire. Moore hosted the Sumerian god Enki and had been given to Allister for his own safety at the age of eleven. Alex had been adopted by Allister when he was ten and host the Egyptian goddess Bast. Moore was the more friendly of the two as Alex’s 6 years in a orphanage had made him very secluded. Allister knew his attempts to open up to Alex made moore resnt Alex ever so slightly. Alex was also the slightly better fighter even if only because he could use his magic in combat. He just hoped this wasn’t a mistake.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Abandoned warehouse on the east river
This was a mistake Alex thought. He was sitting on the top of the warehouse. Wearing a pair of jeans, a FDNY t-shirt covered by a denim jacket with a buffalo Sabres ball cap and pair of sunglasses covering his face.
What the meeting itself or the meeting point? Bast asked. This meeting point, its got to many hiding places around it, its surrounded by choke points and there are a least 7 high vantage points around here. You really are part cat huh. Suddenly a a shadow near the warehouse flickered. Something was there, Alex knew it. Making his way down to the rafters he perched himself on the roof trusses. Calling out to John. “We got company John, so how do you want to play this out?”
Last edited by United Kingdom of Poland on Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nothrend
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Nothrend » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:50 pm

TIME:3/9/2014

The figure in a black hooded jacket and khaki jeans approached the warehouses from the East side of the river, his back straight and both his hands in his pockets. He was new in New York, and directions that he had sometimes made his head spin so much that he would end up in places other than where he was supposed to go to. And now, it would seem like this had happened. Not to mention that the weather was still slightly too windy for him.

"You sure you got the right location, my boy? Or are you bringing your old and frail ancestor around the whole New York again?" The voice of an old man entered his mind, and all he could do was sigh in response. "Honoured ancestor, I told you this should be the place. I checked on the internet before I left the apartment!" And then Shen Nong laughed heartily as Selby blushed slightly. Well, he did too last time, but he still got lost anyway. "If you really know the place, why don't you lead us there. Oh, wake me up when you found the meeting place. Wait, never mind that. By the time you found it I would have already had my eight hours of beauty sleep!" And there was even more laughter as Selby's face flared. "I... I'll find the place, even if it's the last thing I do!"

With that thought in mind, the young man known as Selby Winthrop began to scan the place for any sign of recent activity. If he was lucky, he wouldn't be the first one here. If he wasn't the first one here, there's a good chance that they left signs behind... and all he needed was to find them. He opened his eyes, and his ears.
Last edited by Nothrend on Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MTG RP: The Academy (Co-OP) IC/OOC
The Beginning of a Paradox (Co-Op) IC/OOC
Way of the Gods IC/OOC
Martial Magic IC/OOC
MTG; Fakey Fakerness of Cards

Apto
Minister

Founded: Jan 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Apto » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:43 am

Johannes Haber, that was his host's name wasn't it? What a weird name for a girl. She was never one to lie, not the kind of person who would use other people to her own ends, never one to twist her words. He pitied her, in a way and here, in her mind he could see her walking in a dream, the same one he had always used ever since he merged his soul to hers. She walked barefooted, her feet touching the cobblestone road and he could feel her shiver as his eyes observed her from a location she could not reach for he was far above the mortal. The thunderstorm continued yet she would not change her course, always walking in the straight path, never losing sight of the goals she had set for herself. The girl did not waver, she could not waver, bravery was not the cause of this but fear, fear that she would not meet the expectations of her peers, expectations that had been drilled into her mind for so long that it might as well be brainwashing.

Perhaps that was why he chose her, not because of pity but because of pride. He was the harbinger of change and there is nothing in the realm of the mortals that he could not change. Yes, the girl would change, she would follow his path and no one else's, for better or for worse he would bring change.

He swooped down, his monstrous black form completely overshadowing the girl and with one swipe of his claws the dream ended and the last thing that reverbiated throughout the dark landscape was the howling of thunder and the fluttering wings of a Raven.

--

She woke with a jolt just in time to see that the taxi she was in had stopped, the driver did not ask what she was planning on doing here, on the lot reserved for ancient looking warehouses, since he was already paid and snooping in other people's business was just bad form. She went outside and the cab sped away to wherever the driver wanted to take it. The rusting entrance was unlocked already so entering wasn't a problem. She didn't know why but she didn't speak, she just walked, observing the area and taking in the sights, she almost stepped on a puddle of water and when she looked at her reflection she would have gasped if it weren't for the same force that compelled her to shut her mouth earlier working it's magic.

Since when in God's name did she have a red dress? She was pretty sure she did not have anything colored red inside her wardrobe.

The sound of fluttering wings took her mind off her dress and she risked a peek around the corner she had heard it from.
There is morality on the circumference of the MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONN!!!

Previously, on "Bad Things Happening To Lovable Little Girls"....
- Flukes

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:22 am

Matt was wandering the city, which wasn't easy to do with two full length katanas. He was still searching for his "comrades," as Susanoo called them. He was also approaching the warehouse on the East River. He noticed another person in the area: just standing there as in thought.

Young One, you would much rather have the element of surprise than not, Susanoo said in Matt's mind. He had grown used to the stormy war god's voice, and took his advice. He scaled a building with surprising ease, thanks mostly to Susanoo's gifts, and perched on the roof of another warehouse, looking over this stranger with the black hoodie.
Last edited by The Templar High Council on Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:52 am, edited 4 times in total.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Domini mortis
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Domini mortis » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:02 am

Kain knelt ontop of a near by rooftop with closed eyes listaning to the wind as a spirit manefested behind him. It said" sir I spoted a group of people gathering by the east river at what appears to be a warehouse" Kain opened his eyes as Anubis began to speak "it appears that the meeting is aboout to take place kain but tred carefully expect the unexcpected"Kain smirked as he already new this and headed to the warehouse. Kain entered a dark ally and walked to the warehouse emerging in the front of the building. He smelled the scents in the air as he could smell the scents of others in the immediate area.

Greycoat
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 03, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Greycoat » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:40 am

Pratap was stuck. He was stuck in a city with buildings. He had even used his Vajra( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vajra) To channel him some clouds so he could look up. He had channeled Shiva. He was almost divine. He had close to no Human inside of him. He had all of the divine weapons Shiva possesed and a lot of magical powers. He had finally used his Trishul to assault a policeman and ask him the way to a warehouse. He was on his "magical stallion" he had called upon. He was flying to a warehouse. He wondered what he would encounter there. He was dressed in "american clothes" he looked pretty good he had to say though. Image He was ready to use any sort of divine weapon to protect himself and his respect. He was Maharana Pratap Singh the Divine form of Shiva himself. "Turn right now Left now right again," yelled Shiva in his mind. He was used to it and enjoyed his advice. He approached the warehouse and sensed other divine personallities around him. What was here?
Last edited by Greycoat on Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fesconia
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fesconia » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:18 am

Mika immediately crouched behind a tree as he heard a sound coming from near the warehouse.
What's the matter? Why did you stop? Hephaestus' voice said in his mind.
I think I heard a sound coming from the warehouse Mika thought back to the Greek God.
Its probably only a cat or something. Are you afraid? Hephaestus mocked him.
No. I'm not
Well go on then.
Ok, ok, I'm going.
Mika stood up and cautiously started walking towards the warehouse. He reached a small building right next to the warehouse and peeked at the warehouse from there. It seemed to be all clear. Had he gone to the wrong meeting place?
Of course not. I am completely sure that this is the meeting place.
Mika almost jumped with surprise. He had forgotten that Hephaestus was inside his head and could hear his thoughts. He began to approach the warehouse with caution.
Last edited by Fesconia on Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:51 am

Matt was deep in concentration. He sensed many more deities than he saw, maybe half a dozen. Almost all of them from different faiths. And remember, Young One, that all of these religions are true, to some extent, Susanoo said.

I understand that, Susanoo-sama. Susanoo always expected Matt to use Japanese honorifics when addressing him. Either -sama, denoting someone highly respected, or -sensei, meaning teacher. It was a little uncomfortable using Japanese words in America. Especially around his friends, who think he's weird because of it.

Young One! Never let anyone tell you that your heritage is less important than it actually is. You should be proud to be of Nippon!

Yes, Susanoo-sama. The Land of The Rising Sun (Nippon) was a formal way to refer to Japan. A way in which not many people use outside of special occasions in Japan. But not often in the US. He continued studying the area, trying to locate the other deities that he felt, and their hosts.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.

Greycoat
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Greycoat » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:13 am

Pratap was here. And Much to his suprise. His god, shiva had come in the form of a teacher Image He was teaching him moves and combats.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:33 am

Matt noticed a much higher power source than normal. He redirected his attention to about in front of the warehouse, and saw a deity emerge. Like physical appearance and everything. What now, Susanoo-sama?

Stay here, Young One. I want to know the competition before charging in.

Really? thinking rational for once, Susanoo-sama?

Silence! I just enjoy the thrill of battle, is all. That doesn't mean I dislike knowing the odds, Young One.

Yes, Susanoo-sama.
Matt smiled. Susanoo wasn't really mean, or extremely old (by godly terms). He could have been Matt's uncle or cousin, except his uncles and cousins didn't possess him or have godly powers. He was sympathetic to Matt, maybe because he knew what it was like with family problems. Matt's mom had been unhappy with the move, but his parents still maintained a facade around Matt. He knew what was really happening, but he tried to ignore it as he refocused on the manifested deity.

Greycoat
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Greycoat » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:39 am

The Templar High Council wrote:Matt noticed a much higher power source than normal. He redirected his attention to about in front of the warehouse, and saw a deity emerge. Like physical appearance and everything. What now, Susanoo-sama?

Silence! I just enjoy the thrill of battle, is all. That doesn't mean I dislike knowing the odds, Young One.

Yes, Susanoo-sama.
Matt smiled. Susanoo wasn't really mean, or extremely old (by godly terms). He could have been Matt's uncle or cousin, except his uncles and cousins didn't possess him or have godly powers. He was sympathetic to Matt, maybe because he knew what it was like with family problems. Matt's mom had been unhappy with the move, but his parents still maintained a facade around Matt. He knew what was really happening, but he tried to ignore it as he refocused on the manifested deity.

Pratap looked carefully and saw a distant figure of a boy and a god of course. He quickly asked his God, Shiv to go to him or not. "Try it out Pratap take the risk," said shiva. Pratap frowned and quickly urged his powers to teleport him. 3...2...1 Woosh he teleported. He walked up to the boy. and said, "Hi I am pratap what's your name"

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:47 am

Greycoat wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Matt noticed a much higher power source than normal. He redirected his attention to about in front of the warehouse, and saw a deity emerge. Like physical appearance and everything. What now, Susanoo-sama?

Yes, Susanoo-sama.

Pratap looked carefully and saw a distant figure of a boy, and a god of course. He quickly asked his God, Shiva to go to him or not. "Try it out Pratap take the risk," said Shiva. Pratap frowned and quickly urged his powers to teleport him. 3...2...1 Woosh he teleported. He walked up to the boy. and said, "Hi I am Pratap what's your name"

"Holy shi-!" Matt said as Pratap appeared behind him. How did that happen? He asked Susanoo.

I do not entirely know, but I can sense the divine in this boy. Stay on your guard. Susanoo responded.

"Umm, Hi. I'm Matt." He extended his hand to shake. "How the heck did you get up here so quickly?"

Greycoat
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Greycoat » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:49 am

The Templar High Council wrote:
Greycoat wrote:
Pratap looked carefully and saw a distant figure of a boy, and a god of course. He quickly asked his God, Shiva to go to him or not. "Try it out Pratap take the risk," said Shiva. Pratap frowned and quickly urged his powers to teleport him. 3...2...1 Woosh he teleported. He walked up to the boy. and said, "Hi I am Pratap what's your name"

"Holy shi-!" Matt said as Pratap appeared behind him. How did that happen? He asked Susanoo.

I do not entirely know, but I can sense the divine in this boy. Stay on your guard. Susanoo responded.

"Umm, Hi. I'm Matt." He extended his hand to shake. "How the heck did you get up here so quickly?"

Pratap let out a snigger. "I just am a really powerful "magician." "Anyways theres more where that came from." Pratap said. That was clearly his divine god, Shiva not him. He quickly said, "So show me some of your tricks?"

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:59 am

Greycoat wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:"Holy shi-!" Matt said as Pratap appeared behind him. How did that happen? He asked Susanoo.

Pratap let out a snigger. "I just am a really powerful "magician." "Anyways theres more where that came from." Pratap said. That was clearly his divine god, Shiva not him. He quickly said, "So show me some of your tricks?"

"Uh, I guess I could?" Matt stood up from his kneeling position over the ledge, and asked Susanoo, Susanoo-sama, will you help me create a storm right now?

Fine. After this, you will not need to ask me for my abilities any more. You will become a man here, and a man can handle himself.

Thank you, Susanoo-sama!"
Matt conjured a storm large enough to blot out the New York skyline from view, with some crackling lightning and rolling thunder for good measure. "That enough?" he asked Pratap.

Greycoat
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Greycoat » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:04 pm

Greycoat wrote:

"Uh, I guess I could?" Matt stood up from his kneeling position over the ledge, and asked Susanoo, Susanoo-sama, will you help me create a storm right now?

Fine. After this, you will not need to ask me for my abilities any more. You will become a man here, and a man can handle himself.

Matt conjured a storm large enough to blot out the New York skyline from view, with some crackling lightning and rolling thunder for good measure. "That enough?" he asked Pratap.

Pratap saw. "Impressive." He said. "Shiva Brahmastra time?" he asked his god. "If you say so."Shiva replied. Pratap channeled his energy and concentration. He shaped his energy into a weapon and there it stood The Brahmastra. He slowly but steadily channeled his willpower and willed it to slam into the sky. It obeyed and slammed into the sky. Meteors rolled down the sky. "Oh ###" Pratap said. He quickly channeled his "weapon on the go" The Vajra And sent a blanket of thunder to stop the meteors. "Was that Impressive or what?" He asked The boy panting.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahmastra
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vajra
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pashupatastra
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaishnavastra
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narayanastra

OOC: Many of the weapons Pratap Possess (Some are too strong too channel without the help of his divine god and his total energy.
Last edited by Greycoat on Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:13 pm

Greycoat wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:"Uh, I guess I could?" Matt stood up from his kneeling position over the ledge, and asked Susanoo, Susanoo-sama, will you help me create a storm right now?

Pratap saw. "Impressive." He said. "Shiva Brahmastra time?" he asked his god. "If you say so."Shiva replied. Pratap channeled his energy and concentration. He shaped his energy into a weapon and there it stood The Brahmastra. He slowly but steadily channeled his willpower and willed it to slam into the sky. It obeyed and slammed into the sky. Meteors rolled down the sky. "Oh ###" Pratap said. He quickly channeled his "weapon on the go" The Vajra And sent a blanket of thunder to stop the meteors. "Was that Impressive or what?" He asked The boy.

"Ho-ly crap. I would ask if that were even possible, but I know how you can do it." He extended his hand again, and wasn't taking no for an answer. "Matt Carson. Host of Susanoo, Japanese storm god."

Susanoo materialized for now as a samurai, with traditional garb and everything, with Kusanagi and Totsuka at his waist, and bowed. "How do you do?" he said without emotion.

Domini mortis
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Domini mortis » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:23 pm

Kain senced powerful beings nearby and cocked his head as he heard voices not far away. Anubis spoke" You must greet these beings Kain i do not sence evil intent " nor do i Lord Anubis. Kain looked at the sky as he watched the beings wield there magic "They are giving away there positions " Kain thought to Anubis " I will shadow travel there it will be quicker " Anubis answered back " Indeed it would sence they diplay there power might as well Anounce our selves In Kind " Kain focused his mind as he blended into the shadows and became one with it. Kain moved through the darkness takeing less time as the clouds the storm created created darkness everywere. He emerged from the floor 4 ft. away from the two individuals in a cloude of black mist his form shifting from complet darkness in the shape of a person to a physical human form dressed in slightly faded blue jean pants, and a black t-shirt covered with a black leather jacket. Kain looked at the two individuals and greeted them with a friendly smile " Greetings young men " kain looked at what Anubis said was another diety and gave a slight bow " And greetings to you as well " he said as he stood straight once more.

Greycoat
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Greycoat » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:31 pm

Pratap shook his hand and said, "Pratap singh host of Shiva."

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:03 pm

Domini mortis wrote:Kain sensed powerful beings nearby and cocked his head as he heard voices not far away. Anubis spoke "You must greet these beings Kain I do not sense evil intent" "Nor do I, Lord Anubis." Kain looked at the sky as he watched the beings wield their magic "They are giving away their positions," Kain thought to Anubis. "I will shadow travel there it will be quicker." Anubis answered back "Indeed it would since they display their power, might as well announce ourselves in kind." Kain focused his mind as he blended into the shadows and became one with it. Kain moved through the darkness taking less time as the clouds the storm created created darkness everywere. He emerged from the floor 4 ft. away from the two individuals in a cloud of black mist, his form shifting from complete darkness in the shape of a person to a physical human form dressed in slightly faded blue jean pants, and a black t-shirt covered with a black leather jacket. Kain looked at the two individuals and greeted them with a friendly smile "Greetings young men," Kain looked at what Anubis said was another deity and gave a slight bow. "And greetings to you as well," he said as he stood straight once more.

"Oh look, another godling. Susanoo said. "I suppose I'll take my leave." he continued, and disappeared in a flash of lightning.

Matt turned to the other 'godling,' as Susanoo called Matt's kind. "Hi there. Matt Carson. That was Susanoo, he isn't really the talkative type." Matt heard Susanoo grumble at the remark, and smiled. "Since we've already announced our presence so much," he glared at Pratap, "we might as well go inside. Where do we go exactly?" He said as he looked out over what could be called a courtyard, sensing the other godlings.

Domini mortis
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Domini mortis » Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:32 pm

Kain shook matt carson's hand with a smile "pleaser to make your aquatins ". Anubis came out in a tall shadow form with black tendrils all over it mad of darkness. He then materialized as a 7 ft. tall humanoid form skin black as the void dressed in ancient egyption ceremonial armor. He was in his hybrid form part jackal and part man. His head was that of a jackal with black eyes the irises bright gold and his legs were shaped like a jackal. He held the wa's staff in his hand and looked at matt carson" Greetings young one " looked at the other young man" Greetings to you as well " kain looked at his master then at them.

Kassemik
Secretary

Founded: Feb 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kassemik » Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:34 pm

Ailahi leaned on the railing of the Brooklyn Bridge Park with his tribal spear in hand, letting time and responsibility slip past, forgetting he was in Brooklyn for a very important reason Instead of searching for the meeting place he originally intended to, he decided to entertain himself and exercise his divine gifts on the East River below him. He made the strait flow this way and that, then towards Manhattan and away from it. Many times the crew of a tug boat looked down at the water below them in utter confusion of the strange swaying the river caused. He was developing his control over water well.

He picked himself off the edge of the park, looked here, then there. It took a while before he realized he had somewhere to be. It's a warehoure... I think. What was the address? Did Kanaloa even give it to me? His forgetful, carefree nature would certainly be a challenge for the Hawaiian Goddess to control. He left the park and continued to wander closer to his destination.
Economic Left: -3.88
Social Libertarian: -3.44

Utceforp
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 10, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Utceforp » Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:41 pm

John was sitting on the warehouse as well, wearing a thick black coat and a hat to keep himself warm. "These ones are older, right? So we should be more careful. They've probably had a small amount of training and probably will trust us less than we're used to." John said. "At least, that's how I think we should play this out. Enki, what do you thi-" Suddenly there was a noise, and a thunderstorm seemed to radiate outwards from the building across the entire city. "Well, at least we know we're in the right place." John said, chuckling nervously to Alex. "We should probably reveal ourselves now. I knew it was a bad idea to let them start interacting before they were ready, they're already showing off." John said, as the thunderstorm was followed by a hail of meteors.

"I can't place the deities." Enki said. "Too many of us can make storms, and meteors aren't an uncommon trick either." John nodded to the unseen voice in his head. To someone who didn't know about Enki, he would have looked crazy. But he had managed to hide his interactions with the god well, even when Enki had been nothing but an imaginary friend. He had fond memories of Enki that stretched back to his time in Toronto, but his memories of his "real" family had faded. Enki could have revealed them to him, but he preferred to not know. Allister and Alex were his family, and he didn't need a second one to complicate matters.

John snapped back to reality. "Yes, let's show ourselves before this gets any more out of hand. We should raise our hands, to show we aren't carrying weapons." he said. "You are carrying a weapon." Enki responded, chuckling in his head. Of course, John always carried either his mace or his axe, if not both. Tonight he just had Sharur, which to a normal person with no knowledge of the gods would appear as an ordinary baseball bat. "I'll leave Sharur here, you should go in unarmed as well, Alex. Again, we don't want to set them off."

John could also sense that another god-ling was meddling with the river. "There is someone in my territory..." Enki muttered to himself.
Signatures are so 2014.

Nothrend
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Nothrend » Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:01 pm

Domini mortis wrote:Kain sensed powerful beings nearby and cocked his head as he heard voices not far away. Anubis spoke "You must greet these beings Kain I do not sense evil intent" "Nor do I, Lord Anubis." Kain looked at the sky as he watched the beings wield their magic "They are giving away their positions," Kain thought to Anubis. "I will shadow travel there it will be quicker." Anubis answered back "Indeed it would since they display their power, might as well announce ourselves in kind." Kain focused his mind as he blended into the shadows and became one with it. Kain moved through the darkness taking less time as the clouds the storm created created darkness everywere. He emerged from the floor 4 ft. away from the two individuals in a cloud of black mist, his form shifting from complete darkness in the shape of a person to a physical human form dressed in slightly faded blue jean pants, and a black t-shirt covered with a black leather jacket. Kain looked at the two individuals and greeted them with a friendly smile "Greetings young men," Kain looked at what Anubis said was another deity and gave a slight bow. "And greetings to you as well," he said as he stood straight once more.

"Oh look, another godling. Susanoo said. "I suppose I'll take my leave." he continued, and disappeared in a flash of lightning.

Matt turned to the other 'godling,' as Susanoo called Matt's kind. "Hi there. Matt Carson. That was Susanoo, he isn't really the talkative type." Matt heard Susanoo grumble at the remark, and smiled. "Since we've already announced our presence so much," he glared at Pratap, "we might as well go inside. Where do we go exactly?" He said as he looked out over what could be called a courtyard, sensing the other godlings.

The young man looked up. There was a sudden change in the atmosphere… The change was so sudden that it almost felt… divine. As he turned and looked towards the skyline, dark clouds and cackling thunders were rolling in without signs of slowing down. The wind started to intensify as he felt it brushing through his face. “Oh ho! That is certainly a visual show of divine power! It seems you are at the right place… for once.” The voice chuckled in his mind much to Selby’s annoyance. Right after that, several meteors started to fall from the sky heading straight towards the warehouse, but were quickly blasted by bolts and chains of lightning, shattering them into miniature pieces and became harmless as they burned in the atmosphere, leaving trails of light and flame across the heavens.

Breathtakingly beautiful. And they were going to confuse the hell out of the scientists and the astrologists.

He sighed at the unrestrained show of powers by the possible divine entities. There was a reason why he was willing to hide in the jungle of steel, despite how much he hated living in such a confined place, to cover his tracks from those who were looking for him. It was now harder for a man to be found among the millions, than a man to be found in the wilderness. ”We should make a move too, boy. Time does not wait for those that toil.” He nodded and proceeded forward. Their performance of miracles had pretty much revealed their positions to him anyway. Despite having only a portion of Shen Nong’s divine power, he had learned enough to be able to pin-point sources of divine energy, especially when they started to do tricks such as these.

It wasn’t long until he ran into the other three godlings and three other divine entities, with one quickly disappeared in a flash. Wow. It really was a meeting of divine powers. “I hope I am not late.” He spoke out as he approached them all with a faint smile. Well, he wasn’t really used to go to gatherings like these. It was his first, actually. Meeting with gods and all. He wasn’t sure how to react. ”All here for the meeting?”

”No, they are here for… what terms do you young men use nowadays? Right, party.” The voice started to sarcastically point out the obviousness of the situation in his head. Just as Selby was about to rebuke him, Shen Nong appeared in his… less than gracious form, sitting on one side of Selby’s not-so-broad shoulder. The eight-centimeters entity made of a fruit, leaves and acorns with the full facial feature of a handsome young man, greeted the others there as well. ”My oh my, I never would have thought that I could actually see the gods of so many cultures coming together. Please forgive me for not showing my true form. But in order not overload the child here, I have to… improvise.”

Way of the Gods IC/OOC
Martial Magic IC/OOC

Apto
Minister

Founded: Jan 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Apto » Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:33 pm

You know it's a bad day when meteors and thunderstorms suddenly appear and your vision slightly darkens. Johannes did not know whether she should be afraid, excited or both. Something told her that the people at the rooftop were the cause of this. That same something compelled her to not hide and just observe the strangers.

Raven wanted to slap them all in the face because really, after thousands of years of doing this he expected more discipline and restraint from his fellows "Show offs." he muttered to no one in particular. Conjuring thunderstorms and meteors, for the love of all Gods did these people not know of the concept of subtlety? Or not-drawing-attention-to-myself-by-using-my-powers-in-the-open? In fact he almost felt like borrowing the girl's motor skills just to give them a piece of his mind. He took the reins from the girl and morphed into a raven before landing behind the one who channeled Shiva "Tell me what part of not letting these kids to abuse our power did you not understand?" his voice, loud and booming, echoed from the raven as it took to the skies again, circling the group from above.
Last edited by Apto on Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is morality on the circumference of the MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONN!!!

Previously, on "Bad Things Happening To Lovable Little Girls"....
- Flukes

Nothrend
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Nothrend » Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:50 pm

Apto wrote:You know it's a bad day when meteors and thunderstorms suddenly appear and your vision slightly darkens. Johannes did not know whether she should be afraid, excited or both. Something told her that the people at the rooftop were the cause of this. That same something compelled her to not hide and just observe the strangers.

Raven wanted to slap them all in the face because really, after thousands of years of doing this he expected more discipline and restraint from his fellows "Show offs." he muttered to no one in particular. Conjuring thunderstorms and meteors, for the love of all Gods did these people not know of the concept of subtlety? Or not-drawing-attention-to-myself-by-using-my-powers-in-the-open? In fact he almost felt like borrowing the girl's motor skills just to give them a piece of his mind. He took the reins from the girl and morphed into a raven before landing behind the one who channeled Shiva "Tell me what part of not letting these kids to abuse our power did you not understand?" his voice, loud and booming, echoed from the raven as it took to the skies again, circling the group from above.

"Ah, that is great wisdom in this one's words." Shen Nong chuckled as he balanced himself on the young man's shoulder as both of them looked upwards. Selby wasn't that surprised but he would have to agree with the flying raven up there. But then again, he hadn't used any of his powers since he came to New York. Um, well, not openly anyway. At least all he did was gave himself an endless supply of fresh vegetables, herbs and spices. and he only used them to cook for himself and so on. So... he was pretty sure he didn't abuse his powers. Yup, he didn't. He was sure of it now.
Way of the Gods IC/OOC
Martial Magic IC/OOC

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse