NATION

PASSWORD

Reeds-Morgan International Penitentiary (OOC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Reeds-Morgan International Penitentiary (OOC, Open)

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:02 pm

Reeds-Morgan
International Penitentiary

Reeds-Morgan. The name strikes fear into criminals across the globe. This prison, located in the Appalachian Mountains of the American Southeast, is a high/maximum-security prison designed to hold the world's greatest criminals. Hundreds of thousands have stayed here, serving long/life sentences within these walls.

Now it's your turn.

You, and your fellow inmates, are being shipped in from around the globe. For various reasons. Maybe you were too much for the guards to handle? Maybe you're insane? Maybe you're innocent? I highly doubt it. Your reason doesn't matter. You're here now, and I rule you. If you stay civil, follow the rules, don't try anything... stupid. We'll have a pleasant time. If you act up, well, we've got enough corpses already. Don't get added to the list.

Anyways, enjoy your stay. And remember, I'll be watching you.
HAHAHAHAHA!
-Warden William "Bill" Walker
March 6, 1926

OOC: Hey guys! Temp here, with a brand spankin' new RP idea (maybe) that's gonna blow your mind!

Actually, I just thought of it one night after my character escaped jail in another RP: "What if there was an RP, where the whole thing was in prison?"

And then this popped up!

Here's the plan: my co-ops and I run the prison, while all of you maggots go about your daily lives. (Actually, this might not be the best way to get people...)

Anyways, here is the stuff you need:

A map (formerly hosted on TinyPic).
The red areas are off limits, as is the security room. The cells are stacked with 2 floors, and there are 2 people to a cell.

An application:
Code: Select all
Name:
Age (You've been arrested for a violent crime. No juveniles or seniors):
Birth Town (Include country if not USA):
Charges:
Sentence (No death row, I'll dole out that punishment myself):
Appearance (Pictures are OK):
Personality:
Ambitions (Inside or outside of prison):
Brief Bio:

EDIT: here's an app for co-ops:
Code: Select all
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Ambitions:
Brief Bio:

Rules:
  • No godmodding.
  • No trolling.
  • Don't try to escape (actually, you can try, but I won't allow you to succeed).

Everything else is pretty much fair game. You are in prison with an unfair, corrupt warden. Do what you must to survive.

And that's about it. Put up your apps, and I'm looking for co-ops. I need about 2-3 guys to help run the prison, the warden will only deal with it if it's big. I'll let you know if you're a co-op, and there's a separate application above.

Co-Ops:
Cylarn (Under-Warden)
Chernivtsi (Security Chief)
OPEN (Security Guard)
Maybe a chef, maybe a secretary, but probably not.

IC IS DOWN HERE! (READY!)
Last edited by The Templar High Council on Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:32 pm, edited 18 times in total.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:40 am

Bump. I was really looking forward to getting this out there.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 25, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Cylarn » Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:18 am

I like the premise of this. Can we just be inmates, or can we be guards?
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:43 pm

Cylarn wrote:I like the premise of this. Can we just be inmates, or can we be guards?

Most are inmates, but co-ops are guards. I'd rather not manage this whole thing alone.

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:49 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:
Cylarn wrote:I like the premise of this. Can we just be inmates, or can we be guards?

Most are inmates, but co-ops are guards. I'd rather not manage this whole thing alone.

If you need any help, I'm willing to assist.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:25 pm

Cylarn wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Most are inmates, but co-ops are guards. I'd rather not manage this whole thing alone.

I would love that. I hereby dub you, Cylarn the Co-op. Let me know if you want an application for a guard, but I was just gonna let them come and go as willing (without formally setting them in stone, except the warden and under-warden). BTW, since you're the first co-op, do you also want to be under-warden? It's just second in command with a fancy name.

The Templar order of Saint John
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Templar order of Saint John » Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:14 pm

I'm officially applying to be a co-op in the position of Security Chief.

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:15 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:
Cylarn wrote:

I would love that. I hereby dub you, Cylarn the Co-op. Let me know if you want an application for a guard, but I was just gonna let them come and go as willing (without formally setting them in stone, except the warden and under-warden). BTW, since you're the first co-op, do you also want to be under-warden? It's just second in command with a fancy name.

Could I at least oversee the chain gang?
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:35 pm

Cylarn wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:I would love that. I hereby dub you, Cylarn the Co-op. Let me know if you want an application for a guard, but I was just gonna let them come and go as willing (without formally setting them in stone, except the warden and under-warden). BTW, since you're the first co-op, do you also want to be under-warden? It's just second in command with a fancy name.

Could I at least oversee the chain gang?

The chain gang? You're gonna have to be a bit more explanative to me. I just had the broad idea.
The Templar order of Saint John wrote:I'm officially applying to be a co-op in the position of Security Chief.

Sure. Accepted.

The Templar order of Saint John
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Templar order of Saint John » Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:57 pm

Thank you kindly, I'll make sure those vermin never see light ever again.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:14 am

Bump

Darvale
Envoy

Founded: Feb 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Darvale » Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:37 am

Name: Ryan Coltrane

Age (You've been arrested for a violent crime. No juveniles or seniors): 25

Birth Town (Include country if not USA): London, UK

Charges: Countless Murder (72 killed)

Sentence (No death row, I'll dole out that punishment myself): Life Inprisonment

Personality:

Coltrane is a generally happy, kind-hearted person, he is easy to get along with and is loyal to his friends and family. However, nowadays, after being wrongly convicted of 72 murders, he is rather sadistic and quiet, preferring to stay with a certain, small group of friends or even entirely to himself. However, he can be aggressive if he and/or his friends are provoked.

Coltrane greatest ambition used to be a doctor but since the Valentine's Day incident, he has no more ambitions in his life.

Brief Bio:

Coltrane was born on October 15th 1989 in London, England. He was raised in the UK for his entire life, getting along with pretty much everybody in his neighborhood. However, just about the only person he didn't get along with was a boy named Shep Sanders, who bullied him during his first year of school because Coltrane was smarter than him. However, later on, as Coltrane grew, Sanders started to loathe Coltrane, who was growing stronger than him physically, intellectually and mentally. Sanders became something of an outcast to the school as Coltrane quickly became one of the most popular students in the school. This caused Sanders to attempt to humiliate Coltrane in numerous occasions, but he never succeeded. On one particular day, however, Coltrane started dating a girl in his class named Lucy Andrews. Sanders had a huge crush on Andrews, and when he found out that the girl he loved and the boy he hated the most were dating, he started to hate Coltrane as well as Andrews so much that he drafted a plan to kill both of them. In a fit of paranoia, Sanders got to work. He stole Coltrane's gloves while he was skating one day and brought them back to his home. He then crafted a home-made bomb and placed it in a square where Coltrane and Andrews were on Valentine's Day, 2011. He then climbed up to the roof of one of the buildings overlooking the square. With a pistol he obtained from the black market, he shot his bomb with uncanny precision. However, Coltrane had gone down into a subway station, which served as a bunker for him. Andrews however, did not experience the same luck. She was going to enter the subway station but was chatting with one of her friends, both her friend and herself were killed in the explosion. Sanders did not experience the same luck either, however. The force of the bomb had caught him off-balance and he fell of the roof of the building and died after hitting the ground. Sanders, who had used Coltrane's DNA (on the gloves) to perform the task, managed to trick the police into thinking that Coltrane was the one behind the attack.
█████████
█████████
█████████
█████████
____T H E____T H I R D____R E P U B L I C____O F____D A R V A L E____
FORWARD • UPWARD • AND • ONWARDS • TOGETHER

Talidania wrote:You have sexy feet!

Dyakovo wrote:
Val Halla wrote:Life's a bitch. Eat cookies.

Life's a cookie, eat bitches.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:00 am

Darvale wrote:Name: Ryan Coltrane

Age (You've been arrested for a violent crime. No juveniles or seniors): 25

Birth Town (Include country if not USA): London, UK

Charges: Countless Murder (72 killed)

Sentence (No death row, I'll dole out that punishment myself): Life Inprisonment

Personality:

Coltrane is a generally happy, kind-hearted person, he is easy to get along with and is loyal to his friends and family. However, nowadays, after being wrongly convicted of 72 murders, he is rather sadistic and quiet, preferring to stay with a certain, small group of friends or even entirely to himself. However, he can be aggressive if he and/or his friends are provoked.

Coltrane greatest ambition used to be a doctor but since the Valentine's Day incident, he has no more ambitions in his life.

Brief Bio:

Coltrane was born on October 15th 1989 in London, England. He was raised in the UK for his entire life, getting along with pretty much everybody in his neighborhood. However, just about the only person he didn't get along with was a boy named Shep Sanders, who bullied him during his first year of school because Coltrane was smarter than him. However, later on, as Coltrane grew, Sanders started to loathe Coltrane, who was growing stronger than him physically, intellectually and mentally. Sanders became something of an outcast to the school as Coltrane quickly became one of the most popular students in the school. This caused Sanders to attempt to humiliate Coltrane in numerous occasions, but he never succeeded. On one particular day, however, Coltrane started dating a girl in his class named Lucy Andrews. Sanders had a huge crush on Andrews, and when he found out that the girl he loved and the boy he hated the most were dating, he started to hate Coltrane as well as Andrews so much that he drafted a plan to kill both of them. In a fit of paranoia, Sanders got to work. He stole Coltrane's gloves while he was skating one day and brought them back to his home. He then crafted a home-made bomb and placed it in a square where Coltrane and Andrews were on Valentine's Day, 2011. He then climbed up to the roof of one of the buildings overlooking the square. With a pistol he obtained from the black market, he shot his bomb with uncanny precision. However, Coltrane had gone down into a subway station, which served as a bunker for him. Andrews however, did not experience the same luck. She was going to enter the subway station but was chatting with one of her friends, both her friend and herself were killed in the explosion. Sanders did not experience the same luck either, however. The force of the bomb had caught him off-balance and he fell of the roof of the building and died after hitting the ground. Sanders, who had used Coltrane's DNA (on the gloves) to perform the task, managed to trick the police into thinking that Coltrane was the one behind the attack.

Thank God. I was starting to think that no one would join. You are accepted.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:31 pm

Both the co-ops and our only prisoner, go to the IC and begin posting, if you will.

And the co-ops need to fill out the app that I recently made.

Xaphagoulis
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Xaphagoulis » Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:39 am

This looks like a very interesting RP. I will get started with writing my application. :)

Darvale
Envoy

Founded: Feb 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Darvale » Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:38 am

The Templar High Council wrote:Both the co-ops and our only prisoner, go to the IC and begin posting, if you will.

That bump worked for me ;)
█████████
█████████
█████████
█████████
____T H E____T H I R D____R E P U B L I C____O F____D A R V A L E____
FORWARD • UPWARD • AND • ONWARDS • TOGETHER

Talidania wrote:You have sexy feet!

Dyakovo wrote:
Val Halla wrote:Life's a bitch. Eat cookies.

Life's a cookie, eat bitches.

Xaphagoulis
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Xaphagoulis » Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:43 am

Name: Mark Townley
Age (You've been arrested for a violent crime. No juveniles or seniors): 31
Birth Town (Include country if not USA): Flagstaff, AZ, USA
Charges: First-Degree Murder (25 people), Rape (13 people), Arson.
Sentence (No death row, I'll dole out that punishment myself): Life ( Without Parole)
Appearance (Pictures are OK): Black hair, brown eyes,handsome, very skinny and a burnt left hand.
Personality: Mark is a very calm and smart person but he is very manipulative with his handsome face and his white smile. He is patient and confident but he prefers being alone. His most dangerous trait is being a pyromaniac.
Ambitions (Inside or outside of prison): He wants a certain level of confort and become an Alpha-Male of a gang or the entire prison.
Brief Bio: Born on the 24 of Febuary, 1983. He lived a normal life with his two parents. At age 20, he droped out of Harvard Law and started living on the road, traveling between different states. In California, he met Burt Goodall, who showed him the world of serial killing and rape. Mark admitted to kiling and raping 7 people with Burt, all in California. 5 years later, Mark killed Burt after Burt wanted to burn down a school. Mark returned to Arizona, where he became known as the "Killer Of Ashes", due to his victims being tortured and killed with fire and his female victims were , normally, raped. At age 28, Mark was arrested after burning down his old high school, He was sent to an asylum but it was also burnt down by Townley. He escaped the death sentance by pleading guilty to all charges, some which he clams were not done by him.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:51 am

Xaphagoulis wrote:Name: Mark Townley
Age (You've been arrested for a violent crime. No juveniles or seniors): 31
Birth Town (Include country if not USA): Flagstaff, AZ, USA
Charges: First-Degree Murder (25 people), Rape (13 people), Arson.
Sentence (No death row, I'll dole out that punishment myself): Life ( Without Parole)
Appearance (Pictures are OK): Black hair, brown eyes,handsome, very skinny and a burnt left hand.
Personality: Mark is a very calm and smart person but he is very manipulative with his handsome face and his white smile. He is patient and confident but he prefers being alone. His most dangerous trait is being a pyromaniac.
Ambitions (Inside or outside of prison): He wants a certain level of confort and become an Alpha-Male of a gang or the entire prison.
Brief Bio: Born on the 24 of Febuary, 1983. He lived a normal life with his two parents. At age 20, he droped out of Harvard Law and started living on the road, traveling between different states. In California, he met Burt Goodall, who showed him the world of serial killing and rape. Mark admitted to kiling and raping 7 people with Burt, all in California. 5 years later, Mark killed Burt after Burt wanted to burn down a school. Mark returned to Arizona, where he became known as the "Killer Of Ashes", due to his victims being tortured and killed with fire and his female victims were , normally, raped. At age 28, Mark was arrested after burning down his old high school, He was sent to an asylum but it was also burnt down by Townley. He escaped the death sentance by pleading guilty to all charges, some which he clams were not done by him.

Accepted.
Darvale wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Both the co-ops and our only prisoner, go to the IC and begin posting, if you will.

That bump worked for me ;)

Honestly, I go in 3-4 times a day, delete the most recent bump, and repost it.

That's legal right? :unsure:

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:35 am

Bump. Also, without a few more people, I'm afraid that this will collapse

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:15 am

Bump?

At least you guys could talk to me here...

Athron
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Athron » Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:15 pm

I like this idea.
I will have an app up in a few minutes/hours.
Administration: $10,865,360,138.15 -5%
Social Welfare: $8,692,288,110.52 -4%
Healthcare: $19,557,648,248.67 -9%
Education: $21,730,720,276.30 -10%
Religion & Spirituality: $13,038,432,165.78 -6%
Defence: $39,115,296,497.35 -18%
Law & Order: $34,769,152,442.09 -16%
Commerce: $4,346,144,055.26 -2%
Public Transport: $10,865,360,138.15 -5%
The Environment: $21,730,720,276.30 -10%
Social Equality: $26,076,864,331.56 -12%

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:53 pm

Thanks. I'm really glad that this isn't completely dead.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:57 pm

This thread is still active. What are all you lollygaggers doing? There has only been one IC post besides my own, and that guy is sitting in a cell. Show me some backbone, dammit!

This was a really long way to just say: Bump.
Last edited by The Templar High Council on Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Diabolus Thronus
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Diabolus Thronus » Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:49 pm

Tagged.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:58 pm

Diabolus Thronus wrote:Tagged.

Thanks man. Love you. Not in a gay way, obviously, but like a bro.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse