NATION

PASSWORD

War Gears Academy Episode 1: Back to School (IC, Semi-OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
The Grey Wolf
Post Czar

Founded: May 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

War Gears Academy Episode 1: Back to School (IC, Semi-OPEN)

Postby The Grey Wolf » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:27 pm

War Gears Academy Episode 1: Back to School

Mechanized Mages, based on tanks, battleships, and airplanes, brawl it out over land, sea, and air. The Cold War may have ended, but the rivalry between machines has not.

It was the first day of school at the Academy, dubbed Iron Wolf by the press, the new international school to be attended by War Mages. The day was surprisingly hot for August, and the teachers had the air conditioners on en masse. "Hello children," proclaimed the drill seargent, a tall Germanic woman who looked like she had walked out of one of Wagner's world-famous operas. The students hadn't even entered the building yet, and already they were having orders barked at them. "You have been selected to attend this school, while here you will obey all rules. Rule one, keep your weapons unloaded. Failure to obey this rule will result in detention. Rule two, you will attend classes on time, tardiness will not be tolerated. Rule three, never raise your weapon on a mortal, even in jest. This will result in detention and possible expulsion. Rule four, fighting on school premises is forbidden, without written permission. The same punishment from Rule one applies. Rule five, you will obey all these rules. Dismissed."

Mrs. West turned around and opened the school doors. "Now, enter the premises." she ordered them. "And remember the rules."

Wolf sighed, looking at all the other students. Western, Eastern, they were from all over the globe. Asian tanks, European battleships, American fighter planes, Wolf lost count and started all over again, before finally giving up. There were too many to count.

"Wolf!" shouted one of the Mages in the crowd, who raised up and hugged her. Her derivative, the Sho't Kal from Israel. "I haven't seen you since Golan Heights!"

Wolf smiled weakly and patted her "little sister" on the head. The two weren't related by blood, obviously, but they shared the same module armor, the Centurion. Suddenly, Wolf felt a wave of happiness at seeing her "little sister" here with her. Most of her flesh and blood were dead, and she didn't have the heart to try and find their descendants. Nor would the academy allow her to make contact with them.

Maybe after the year was over, that would change.

Teh Rulez
1. Obey the OP and Co-OP's.
2. No godmodding.
3. Keep things PG-13 or lower.
4. A minimum of four sentences in a post required.

The Grey Wolf
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:33 pm

T-55
The Russian tank sneered as the teacher relayed the rules to the crowd of students waiting to be allowed into the school. Not that the vast majority of them wanted to be here. However, the heat was obnoxious and getting painful, especially with the steel armor on...

The T-55 Mage, her real life name a secret known only by her closest associates, Vera Volkov, listened carefully. Not out of reverence. Vera needed to know the rules, so she knew a loophole to get around them.

Foxhound
Amongst the crowd of War Mages, MiG-31 Foxhound listened to the hushed voices speaking in Russian, Chinese, English, German, and a whole assortment of other languages. She wished she could hush them, order them to shut up, but it was no use.

Storm looked up into the sky, wishing now more than ever she could fly. The wind rushing against her body, the thought was tantalizing. Foxhound heard the teacher open the door, and shout an order for all of them. Finally they could go in...

Volvek
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:32 pm

Jennifer Faison

To be completely honest, Jennifer was pretty nervous. She felt alone, surrounded by strangers, by people she wasn't sure would help her if she ever needed it. Like.. Like.. It was getting a little too crowded. She squeezed through the crowd, her large armor clanking against others, she didn't bother to apologize as she just wanted out of the crowd, which seemed to be getting bigger.. Finally she broke through the seemingly endless sea of girls and leaned against a fence as if she had just run a mile, it felt like it too. She took deep breaths and hoped no one was looking. If she was going to give off a first impression, she certainly didn't want this to be it. "This isn't helping.." Jennifer said to herself and tried breathing deeply more. At this point it seemed like she had just run three consecutive marathons..

Nadezhda Komorova

Nadezhda saw an American girl run off, "Bah, typical American. Veak stomache." She huffed with as much disrespect in her tone as one could think possible. She stood more with the Soviet populace, not feeling comfortable with these Western mages. She stood with her arms folded across her chest, trying to look tough and imposing so as not to let the Westerners think her weak. In truth, she was still embarrassed at her defeat at the Golan Heights. It would be worse if she ran into a former enemy here.. Having to school with someone she fought against previously sickened her to the stomache.
"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
"Wewf Forever, Forever Wewf."
"Is it? Or is it so ridiculous it's the most ridiculously perfect idea you've never thought of?"
IC Nation Name: Land av Ulvenes, or just Ulvenes

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:42 pm

Courtney was having a blast. There were so many different people here, from all over the world. And an equal number of machines. Courtney hadn't seen so many vehicles since the junkyard back in Camden.

As she wandered through the crowd, she noticed many girls staring at her. That was fine, Courtney was used to not blending in. She just hoped the instructors wouldn't single her out for anything, though.

Courtney noticed another American girl, this one looking like a tank. She wandered over as the girl nearly jumped out of the crowd, leaning against a fence. "Howdy," Courtney said, enthusiastically. "My name's Courtney, what's yours?"
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

The Grey Wolf
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:21 pm

The Academy was fairly large, having several halls and rooms, a third of which probably weren't even in use. The fans and air conditioners ran non-stop, due to the teachers. Even they couldn't stand this hot weather. "Hello today students." the teacher smiled as they were herded into the school. His hair was light brown, the same color as his eyes. He looked like he was in his early thirties. His dress shirt was soaked from sweat, but he tried his best to pretend he didn't notice it. "My name is Mister Krupp, I will be your Grammar Teacher. Any questions?"

Foxhound raised her hand in the air. "Yes, miss?" Mister Krupp asked, smiling.

"You need a shower." she told him, causing the other students to snicker. "Also, when do we get to leave?"

"What do you mean?" Mister Krupp asked. When Foxhound replied, he looked a bit troubled. "After the school year is over, a comittee will arrive and judge you all individually, to see if you can be allowed back into regular society. Until then..." the crowd seemed to growl at the "regular" comment. Some of them could be quite touchy, especially over anything that suggested they were abnormal.

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:09 pm

Jenn was slightly startled at the sound of someone speaking behind her. She took a few more deep breaths before composing herself and putting on her best 'calm' face she could considering she had just hyperventilated then stood and turned to the girl who had just spoke to her. "I'm.. I'm Jennifer. N-nice to meet you.." She said stuttering slightly. She noticed the other girls going into the building and going to their respective classrooms. "W-we should probably get going.." She looked back at the girl, Jenn nearly looking like she was going to faint.
"Is it? Or is it so ridiculous it's the most ridiculously perfect idea you've never thought of?"

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:25 pm

Elisheva was one of the numerous students that growled at the 'regular' comment, but she did so only half-heartedly. As much as she hated to admit it, she wasn't normal. Claiming otherwise was simply bullshit.

A brief stretch [taking great care not to bump into the German girl behind her, whom she assumed wasn't a Nazi, since most Nazi mages - as far as Elisheva knew - had left the party] helped mask the groan as nothing more than a stretching-noise.

"Yeah, I have a question, sir. How are the dorms being organized? By age, country, region, religion, what?"

Either way, things could get rather awkward for me, being one of the apparently few Jewish mages here.

Some distance away, a much older mage, Maria Kowalski, sat staring in the teacher's general direction. She didn't really have any questions.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:34 pm

Volvek wrote:Jenn was slightly startled at the sound of someone speaking behind her. She took a few more deep breaths before composing herself and putting on her best 'calm' face she could considering she had just hyperventilated then stood and turned to the girl who had just spoke to her. "I'm.. I'm Jennifer. N-nice to meet you.." She said stuttering slightly. She noticed the other girls going into the building and going to their respective classrooms. "W-we should probably get going.." She looked back at the girl, Jenn nearly looking like she was going to faint.

"Alrighty then. I'm Courtney. After you." Courtney followed Jenn as the whole group walked into the building, and laughed at the "regular" comment. Courtney knew she wasn't normal. While the other girls in Camden were content with feminine pursuits, she hung out outside, hunted with the boys, and was damn good at everything the boys could do too. She didn't care about looking her best, or acting like a lady (though it sort of happened on its own). She just wanted to have fun and discover new things. She was also interested in the dorm arrangements, and hoped her roommate would be fun.
Last edited by The Templar High Council on Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.

The Grey Wolf
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:45 pm

Rupudska wrote:
Elisheva was one of the numerous students that growled at the 'regular' comment, but she did so only half-heartedly. As much as she hated to admit it, she wasn't normal. Claiming otherwise was simply bullshit.

A brief stretch [taking great care not to bump into the German girl behind her, whom she assumed wasn't a Nazi, since most Nazi mages - as far as Elisheva knew - had left the party] helped mask the groan as nothing more than a stretching-noise.

"Yeah, I have a question, sir. How are the dorms being organized? By age, country, region, religion, what?"

Either way, things could get rather awkward for me, being one of the apparently few Jewish mages here.

Some distance away, a much older mage, Maria Kowalski, sat staring in the teacher's general direction. She didn't really have any questions.

Mister Krupp seemed to shrink in fear at the growling. The last thing he wanted was to be blown to smithereens by their weapons. "Huh?" he looked at the girl who asked the question. He tried to remember her name, but failed to. Oh well. "Yes, dorms. Knew I was forgetting something. Dorms will be organized by geopolitical divisions. The Western Mages, for instance, will, uh, sleep in a dormitory provided to them, by, uh, us. Then, uh, the Eastern Mages will also share a dorm with each other. Yeah." he nodded his head to try and look competent, which was failing. "We want you all to feel safe here, and we know there will be a little ethnic tension."

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:23 pm

Nadezhda followed the crowd into a classroom and sat down by a window, and looked out the window as the students flooded in. The teacher came in and began speaking, making a remark about normality. She didn't really care about the being norm. She knew she wasn't normal and embraced it. She turned to the teacher and listened. She nodded along with his words. "Hm.. Vat vill our training be like sir?" She asked with her thick Russian accent.

Jenn nodded at Courtney, "Thanks." She walked in to the classroom. She sat near the back and stayed quiet, especially when the teacher brought up the thing about being normal. She longed to be normal, sometimes she wondered if she was supposed to be a tank. She went to Europe once for combat but the war was over before she could even get close to the action, was deemed unfit for service before combat, and she was sent to some school and forgotten, was this just another hole that she was thrown down? She sighed abit, "I hope not.." She whispered to herself.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:36 pm

"What do you hope not?" Courtney heard Jenn's words and responded. "The only thing I heard was that we are rooming by ethnicity. I hope we get to be roomies, and that we can be friends." She extended her hand to Jenn, to shake and to help her up, and smiled. Courtney realized that she would rather have more friends than enemies, and another American girl would be a great ally. Especially one who is a tank. She secretly hoped that she could find a friend who was also a plane, and a fighter plane at that. Mostly because an A-10 was nearly defenseless against aerial threats, but also someone to hang out with.
Last edited by The Templar High Council on Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:47 pm

"Hm? Oh nothing.. Just talking to myself.. Heh. Yeah, that would be cool. I'd rather bunk with someone from the same country rather than a Euro whom I can barely understand.. Heh" Jenn replied and stared at Courtney's hand briefly before shaking it slowly with a light grip. She was starting to feel more comfortable. Less like she was alone in a sea of strangers, less claustrophobic. At this point, she even broke out a smile.

Stormhound
Minister

Founded: Jan 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Stormhound » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:55 pm

Claudia took a seat of her own, her face looking red as a beet because of the heat. The Roman girl cum Tank Destroyer was also nervous about the new school, she didn't recognize any of these Mages. That might change, she thought wristfully. She opened up her history book and began reading, waiting for her real assignment. She never understood why she liked history so much. It just felt nice to be able to read about grand empires rising and falling, before she realized that that sounded a lot like the current situation. "Does anyone have a bottle of water?" she requested politely. Her throat was parched from the heat, and her voice was raspy as a result.
Impeach Arthur, Britain is theft, Hengist & Horsa 500 A.D
Towers wrote:
Stormhound wrote:Wait, you didn't say anything bad about me. :lol:

And don't even get me started on your spaghetti fetish!

Constaniana wrote:So your life is like Everybody Loves Raymond, somewhat?
Channel your inner German
Channel It

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:58 pm

Volvek wrote:"Hm? Oh nothing.. Just talking to myself.. Heh. Yeah, that would be cool. I'd rather bunk with someone from the same country rather than a Euro whom I can barely understand.. Heh" Jenn replied and stared at Courtney's hand briefly before shaking it slowly with a light grip. She was starting to feel more comfortable. Less like she was alone in a sea of strangers, less claustrophobic. At this point, she even broke out a smile.

"That's the spirit! Now, let's find out if we do get to choose our roommates." Courtney raised her hand briefly, before shouting out, "So do we get to pick who we room with? Even though we're divided into East and West, can we choose someone on our 'side' to room with?"

The Grey Wolf
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:09 pm

Krupp shrugged and nodded his head. "If you want to, it's not against any rules." he said, before handing a bottle of water to Claudia. He hoped he could reach out to these kids, some of them looked like they had a rough life before all this.

Wolf had also taken a seat, next to Sho't Kal, the adorable Israeli modification of herself. The Centurion Mage ignored any attempts to talk to her by the others, excluding Sho't Kal.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:19 pm

"Yes! So what else do we have to do here?" Courtney excitedly asked. She was eager to meet all the other girls, and make some friends. The girls in her class were a wide variety, with many planes and tanks, but few if any ships. Courtney took a moment to admire modern technology, where girls can be planes and can go to school around the world. She giggled to herself at the thought.

The Grey Wolf
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:40 am

"Training?" Krupp asked, making sure he heard her correctly. That wasn't part of his curriculum, and he didn't know what to say in fear of angering the crowd of mechanized girls. Luckily for him, he didn't have to, as a young woman in her late twenties interrupted.

"Good morning, class!" she declared, feeling jubilant and full of energy. Attached to her hand was a turret, a miniature of the ones used on warships. "My name is Erika Yamashita, I will show you to the training area after you finish this class."

"Uh ma'am." Mister Krupp whispered, out of fear of angering anyone. "Arithmetic and science are next after this."

"Don't be ridiculous," Yamashita laughed, brushing it off. "You think these girls want to spend the day locked in a hot room, instead of firing their guns? You know next to nothing about us then."

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:49 am

"That's what I'm talking about! Let's go shoot things!" Courtney jumped out of her seat, excitedly. Anyone would rather be outside shooting than in a classroom learning. She longed to be in the skies, watching everyone on the ground. And then dropping high explosives from a couple thousand feet in the air. She trembled at the thought.

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:04 am

"Poor guy.." Jenn whispered, "He looks so scared of us.." She continued. Maybe she would go up to him after class and chat. She'd have to work up the courage first. Then a rather young looking woman burst in that seemed to have a lot of energy. "Training area? Oh boy.." The word 'training' was one of the last things she wanted to hear, she's been training for years. Firing at moving wooden targets, combat scenario's, training training training! She's sick of all the training and not putting it to use! She slowly sunk in her seat and sighed. Then nearly fell out when Courtney, what Jenn thought, exploded with energy. "Shoot things.. Would rather test myself against an opponent.." She thought to herself.

"Da, training." Nadezhda said again. She liked the fear this man showed, made her feel powerful. Like the once Soviet Empire. Then some energetic lady came in, she looked rather weird with a turret on her head, but meh. "Next to nothing? Or absolutely nothing?" She said to herself and laughed a bit. Then an American jumped up being excited. Probably a red neck or backwoods girl by the look of her, Nadezhda huffed and looked away, feeling like she was below her status.

The Grey Wolf
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:37 am

"After we finish Grammar & Literature Class." Krupp added quickly, causing Miss Yamashita to huff in displeasure. A War Mage herself, she was still something of a kid at heart, just as chaotic and unruly as the rest of the Mages. "Today we will be discussing Homer and the Iliad and Odyssey."

The school had blended the two classes because apparently, not many people wanted to teach an army of rambunctious and destructive mechanical girls. Yamashita was one of five teachers who were themselves War Mages, while Mister Krupp and six other human teachers served as the rest of the staff.

Storm looked like she was about to annihilate Krupp, the MiG-31 Mage was panting like a dog, her tongue hanging out. Her canine-like ears were laid back, and she looked rather angry. Krupp didn't see her expression, but if he did, he would have been out the door in one minute flat.

Wolf on the other hand, was cold and collected. She made sure her pencil and paper were in place, should she have to write down notes. The Centurion Panzer Girl did not know that her archenemy was in the same room as her.

Vera had taken a seat next to her "sister," the T-62 Mage. The T-55 girl was fanning herself with a notebook. The day reminded her of Golan Heights, but even the Middle East hadn't been this blasted hot. "Must be global warming," she told Nadezhda, her face flushed.

Stormhound
Minister

Founded: Jan 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Stormhound » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:48 am

Claudia groaned when the teacher stated they had to continue Grammar Class, although she perked up slightly when the Iliad was mentioned. Not as great as the Aeniad, but still pretty fine. She had this class in the bag, Claudia smiled.

Her main worry was making friends. The Soviet Mages didn't look too friendly, and the Western Mages probably saw her as beneath them. She had been to Italy, Spain, Oman, and even America, the B1 Centauro had a small following. But there was still the lingering belief that "Eye-tie" Mages were useless.

She imagined what her mentor, the P40, would say to that. Get your head out of the sand and make the Motherland proud, she imagined. "Yes ma'am." she said aloud, to no one in particular.
Impeach Arthur, Britain is theft, Hengist & Horsa 500 A.D
Towers wrote:
Stormhound wrote:Wait, you didn't say anything bad about me. :lol:

And don't even get me started on your spaghetti fetish!

Constaniana wrote:So your life is like Everybody Loves Raymond, somewhat?
Channel your inner German
Channel It

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:09 pm

"Ugh. I thought I came here to learn to fight, not relearn stuff from school." Courtney said, as she sat down. This isn't how it's supposed to be, she thought to herself. I'm supposed to be flying free right now, not stuck in class again. Except now, they're no cute boys to look at. Courtney thought, as she looked around again at the other girls. She noticed another girl with airplane armaments, sitting near the front, and took note of her. Hopefully, they could be friends and allies, because Courtney was still on the lookout for another pilot.

The Grey Wolf
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:37 pm

"So children," Mister Krupp said as he wrote down a few words on the chalkboard. He recited a few boring facts about the Ancient Greeks, epic poetry, the life of Homer, anything that had to do with the subject. He thought he heard some talking in the back. He brushed it off at first, before glaring back again. "Be quiet in class!" he ordered.

Storm sighed, laying her head on the desk and watching the clock. It was almost time for target practice. "Hey Vera," she tossed a crumbled piece of paper to the T-55 Mage. It was blank at the moment. "What do you think the school's going to be like?"

The classroom was heavily segregated. While several seats were empty, the ones that weren't were divided between the mages from the Western World, and those from the East.

Vera wrote something down on the scrap paper, crumpled it up again, and threw it to her sister, the T-62. How do you think the school is going to be?

Storm awaited both their answers, wanting an excuse to pass the time.

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:21 pm

Jenn sighed again, "Why would we need to learn about whoever Homer is if all we're built for is combat?" She said to herself, and huffed in agreement with Miss Yamashita's displeasure. She pulled out a notepad and began drawing. She was good at making insignia's one would find on a military vehicle, and she often made such. Just for fun.

Nadezhda was rather disappointed. She thought this was more of a military academy like the ones back in Soviet Russia, instead of a regular school where they taught things like.. Homer. Whoever the hell that is. Nadezhda didn't notice a T-55 Mage sit next to her, frankly she was trying to zone out. Then she heard a girl remark about global warming and looked over to see her 'sister', "Or maybe hell has frozen over and sie Israeli's gave up sie Golan Heights. Da?" Nadezhda laughed. She was then yelled at by the teacher. "Huh. Guess he doesn't fear us anymore." She shrugged and went back to staring at the board. Then suddenly a piece of paper came out of nowhere, she uncrumpled it and read it. She grabbed a pencil and wrote, "Too early to to tell, ask me at the end of the day" and drew a small Soviet Hammer and Sickle below her sentence. She flattened it best she could and made several folds. She then sent the paper airplane back over to her sister.

Ardavia
Senator

Founded: Jun 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Ardavia » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:29 am

Alina Laaksonen, 'Pasi'

Alina sighed as she entered the classroom. Though she was late, she didn't really care as her big TOW launcher swiveled around on her armoured shoulder, pointing at the teacher as he looked up and opened his mouth, ready to speak. That shut him up about her lateness, and then he continued talking about Homer. Sure, her eyepatch and annoyed looks probably helped too. Not that she would have done anything, but intimidation was always useful for situations like this.

Oh great, literature class..., she thought, resting her NSV machinegun against her leg as she took a seat. With a resigned shrug, she took up her notebook and began scrawling. The pencil scratched against the paper as slowly, a Leopard 2 took form. She had particularly liked serving with those tanks in the FDF, since they were the only ones she could really relate to. Sure, the rifle mages were nice, but they hadn't met each other that much.

Looking around, she saw at least three Russian Mages, a few Germans, a Nazi battleship, several Americans and British. Yay, some people I can maybe talk to, she thought, scrawling the last details onto her Leopard 2 and eyeing the Germans carefully.
Last edited by Ardavia on Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
professional contrarian
for: whatever you are against
against: whatever you are for

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse