NATION

PASSWORD

BT4W: Future Class - Year One (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
The Abel Imaginarium
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

BT4W: Future Class - Year One (IC)

Postby The Abel Imaginarium » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:19 am

Prologue

The mechanisms of the 2nd Beam Gate swirled and whirled as the feminine robotic voice belonging to KARA spoke. "Prey-Z789, Showdown-B314 & Jade Dragon-X925. Teleportation codes verified. Welcome to the Future Class Academy ladies!"

A burst of yellow light brightened the room as a tall blonde-haired lady wearing a blue denim jacket complete with fishnet stockings & high-heeled boots, stepped out of it. Following behind her appeared two girls, one shorter than the other but both of them black-haired & more asian looking

"Thanks KARA!....its good to be here," Prey replied back with a gentle smile before sighing as the bickering voices of her two daughters could be heard.

"......seriously I don't get why everybody thinks I'm the youngest. Is it because of my height or the fact that I'm freaking blind!" grumbled 19 year old Yin Beifang (a.k.a Showdown as the ground beneath her shook under her angry stomps.

"Maybe its the fact that you're just as messy, dirty and clumsy as a 6 year old," sneered Akiesha at her older sister before crossing her arms together and smirking.

Yin's eyes narrowed shrewdly as she twisted her foot slowly and lifted her wrist up. Instantly a part of the floor arose and crashed into her younger sister's back, making her lose balance and fall on her knees.

"Heyyyy......what was that for?"

"I could hear you smirking. You should thank me for wiping it out of your ugly face, Aki.......and I'm NOT clumsy."

Now Jade hated being called Aki and so she burst into a furious temper. "Alright thats it you blind bitch!" Splaying the palms of her hands, Jade Dragon utilised her chi energy and brought out the blue electrical flames that she was so renowned for. "Time to teach you a lesson you fatass!..."

"STOP IT AT ONCE YOU TWO!...OR I'LL GROUND YOU BOTH FOR AN ENTIRE YEAR!"

The pitch & tone of their mother's voice was enough to cure both of them off of their hot-headedness and they quickly calmed down and stopped what they were doing.

"Sorry mommy."

Prey stared warningly at her daughters for a brief moment with her hands on her hips while the both of them hung their heads in shame. Exhaling, Alicia Beifang turned around and proceeded into the gigantic Assembly Hall which was filled with several hundred retractable metal chairs that were welded onto the ground.

"Today is the unveiling of the Future Class Academy and thus a very proud & memorable day for all members of the ATA. In short...... I don't want your behaviours to upset anything and anyone during the Orientation is that clear?"

"Yes mommy."

"Good girls."

Grinning, Principal Prey got up the stage and proceeded to the podium stand. Once there she cleared her throat and looked up at a security camera located right at the center of the large cieling. "Alright KARA.....we're ready. You can start beaming up the students now. The other All-Titans will make their way here later.....hopefully before this begins."

Yin & Akiesha meanwhile took their places at the front row of the Assembly Hall making sure to leave a couple of vacant seats in-between themselves.
Last edited by The Abel Imaginarium on Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:46 am, edited 7 times in total.

Firsthome
Senator

Founded: Dec 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Firsthome » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:28 am

Herbert sulks into the room, says "I'm here. now don't bother me" and sits down in the far back. Potato Square floats in telekinetically, and telepathically says "hello Humans and not humans!" sitting near the front, hoping no one will sit on him.
Last edited by Firsthome on Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I have a heart of a five year-old...
it's in a jar in my basement

Springer:"I've got better things to do tonight than die"

DYK:Breathing lowers your life expectancy by 50%.

Laerod wrote:That's like pointing out a thread about kittens contains posts about baby cats.
Left: 8.06, Libertarian: 0.6,7 foreign policy: -5.76, culture: -6.26
GENERATION 4: Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

Nocturn
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Nocturn » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:40 pm

WInd began whirring and the lights began flickering as something began flickering in and out of existence in the corner of the stage. Finally, a tinted walk-in phone booth appeared, and a man in a suit wearing a gauntlet on his right hand and arm stepped out. He adjusted his tie and suit and walked toward Principal Prey. He took his position in one of the chairs and sat down.

"Sorry, I'm late, Principal Prey," the man, known as the Director, said, "At least I think I am, I'm not sure, my TARDIS is on the fritz. I'll have to fix that before the first field trip this year."

The Director glanced about, and realized not only was he not late, he appeared to be quite early. He shrugged and looked around, waiting for this program to start.

Valenfel
Attaché

Founded: Jan 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Valenfel » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:06 pm

Materializing into the room, Solomon stepped forth and blinked. He was not used to teleportation, and the sensation it had given him had caused his stomach to twist into knots. Luckily, the feeling was already subsiding. He was garbed in his robes, all black. They swallowed his slim frame.

Solomon pushed his hood back and shook his locks violently. Clutched close to his side was a large tome filled with various incantations, spells, and notes. Making his way towards the front, Solomon took a seat near the quaint floating Potato Square. The discomfort in his stomach was replaced by butterflies and all at once he became very excited, which was very uncharacteristic of Solomon.

Smoothing out his robes, Solomon laid the tome in his lap and opened it up abut halfway through. He whispered a quick spell, and as he moved his hand to make a few quick notes, a pen that had not been there before was gripped lightly between his thumb and forefinger.

Withdrawing into himself already, Solomon awaited the start of the ceremony.
Last edited by Valenfel on Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"You think I am a fool, but you are a greater fool than I am."

Of planets
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Of planets » Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:12 pm

Trenchcoat was up before all the others and inscribing a Pentagram of Teleportation. An external circle with two inscribed inside, a star was then inscribed across the circle with runes placed in the centre of each segment and a hand print in the centre that proved the only method of passing through the most powerful warding spell on the planet. A basic Pentagram was a portal to one of the hells, used for extracting a dramatic level of power from that plane, modified Pentagrams could be used for any number of things but as it formed the basis of Witchcraft James felt he should brush up on technique. A pre-made breakfast for his daughter and the incantation and...

poof

Trenchcoat's would be chair buffeted slightly as he poofed back into existence with a sprinkle of smoke. As Sussex sat himself down he greeted "Ah, perfect timing, Prey, Director. Hey kids" He waved at the twins "So, this is us... Picking up teaching jobs already?" He removed his hat and placed it on his lap, planting his staff on the ground upward facing.
Last edited by Of planets on Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Please, call me Planets

My RPs
Major John J. Johnson
The Blue wizards
Elrond halfelven
Tarik Blepharon
Theo Bell, Archon of the Brujah
Lark The Unkillable
Father James Hooper
The Carpenter
Belthazar Cauk
Thorak The Ineffable
Magil Of The Shadows
John Sydney Addams
The Foltests
Grace Caballa
Felix Jaeger
Rohan

ApertureScienceInc
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby ApertureScienceInc » Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:46 pm

"This is dumb, I mean really dumb. How on Earth did you ever think this would work" Sean muttered in his electronic voice as he stood on Edison's teleport. "Shut up! It is a brilliant plan!" Ima snapped as he placed NATE's portable terminal on his back with the rest of his stuff. "They'll shoot us on sight, do you really think they bought that cliché story you had NATE insert? Someone will recognize us as the most formidable villains ever." Jane elaborated as she waited with her bags. for her it was interesting being a human again, and so young still. "They haven't seen Edison nor Jane's human side. And they still have not discovered that NATE exists." Ima replied as Edison stepped onto the teleport. "And what about us?" Sean added, tapping his metal foot againt the panels. "You changed your voice from German to British mode and I am master of disguise." Ima concluded as he put on thick glasses and a Hawaiian shirt. "In any case we can, impede them with a surprise attack. Just remember to start destroying everything if we find ourselves surrounded by armed guards." Edison planned as the teleport delivered them to the school.

Surprisingly there was nobody pointing a weapon at them when thy arrived. The four "students" took a seat as far back as possible from the stage. Ima was excited that all was going according to plan, the other three watched him waiting to see if they attacked him first. Sean at least changed robotic exoskeletons, Ima looked more or less the same with his crazy cross-eyes behind those glasses. NATE's terminal was inactive so he had no part in this besides backing up their forged credentials.
Last edited by ApertureScienceInc on Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pioneer of the Terminal-style Factbook!

Communist Androids
Senator

Founded: May 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Communist Androids » Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:48 pm

Magus
Magus likely would have sighed if he had the necessary organs to do so. Right now, he was alone. After speaking with the Emperor and being shown off by the members of his house, basically his family, it was time to go. The magic user reviewed what advice the Emperor had given him. "If you must remember something, remember this. They know little to nothing of our culture, and we know little to nothing of theirs. It is rare that we even see aliens, and when we speak it is certainly not of cultural matters. Keep that in mind if one does something very strange or insulting. Also, try to remember that you effectively represent our race. You are the first of us that most extraterrestrials will encounter. Please try to make a good impression." There was a hint of humor in the Emperor's voice with the last statement. Magus always liked it when the Emperor acted like a normal person, he could be rather humorous. "Now go on, child. Enjoy your time with your house." With that in mind, Magus concluded his solitary meditation, as was tradition before one went on an important endeavor. Now, it was time to leave.

There was a bright flash of light, and in a moment Magus had moved from the planet he had spent his entire life on to a room on a planet countless miles away. "Amazing...." Magus thought, his telepathy sending the thoughts out like words as he referred to the teleportation. Then he looked up. "By the Emperor, by my house, and by the very Heart of magic...." Magus couldn't believe what he saw. The room he was in was bigger than the Emperor's throne room, and made of some strange materials he had never even seen before! As he looked around, he even saw his first alien! And it looked like him! I mean, only when looking at form, they could never be confused for one another, but they weren't some sort of strange, unimaginable beings. Magus continued looking around, his eyes wide with amazement as he analyzed every piece of the room he was in and the people in it.

Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:40 pm

Oz

Holding a small bottle of water, sipping on it now and again, Orpheus seemed to casually move through the hallway leading to the Assembly Hall. With a small push, the doors to the Assembly Hall creaked open. Oz wore a loose-fitting, long sleeved collared shirt, purposely leaving half of the top buttons undone and showing a finely sculpted chest, as if carved from marble. He completed the outfit with loose-fitting leather pants and a pair of dark dress shoes. Believably so, he was beautiful in every sense of the word, yet as he glided through the vast Hall, he carried an aura of confidence, step by step, heading to the stage along the back seats and side of the Hall. Deliberately choosing not to walk directly down the center aisle despite it being the shortest overall distance to his destination, his reasoning was complex and nigh-understandable.

He ascended to the first few rows, quickly finding where the teachers are to sit. He gave a genuine smile to Prey with a small wave, choosing not to speak out of respect. Oz then turned his attention to Trenchcoat and the Director, two colleagues of his. Oz would find himself hard-pressed to believe they are equal to himself, but his arrogance is matched only by his ability to mask it. "Nice to see you two here." Friendly and polite, but not intruding upon a prior conversation, or so he hoped. OZ took a seat seemingly at random, deciding to sit closer to Akiesha, yet leaving a seat between them. Oz waved and smiled at her as well, before turning his attention to Prey - a smile still on his face.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:04 pm

Roy walked in to the hall and looked around. It looked like he was pretty early, which was always good. Just for entertainment reasons, he shifted in to his 'demon' form before walking over to the stage and sitting down in one of the Teacher's chairs. He wasn't entirely sure what exactly he should be doing, if anything, beyond just sitting there, as this was the first experience he'd had with actually being a teacher. Like, in a official school. He had taught some minor stuff to some kids in the Resistance, and had taught a couple of soldiers how to use mechas, but never anything particularly official.

So, for now, he just sat there. His wings were folded neatly behind him and his tail snaked back and forth, curling around a leg of the chair. His ice-blue, slit-pupiled eyes scanned the room, looking over at the students who he may end up teaching. As he looked, he tugged absentmindedly at one of his horns, wondering how many students he would be teaching, and which ones he would be teaching.

(Axel)
Somewhere off to the side of the room a shimmering crack seemed to appear in the air. It started about 5 feet from the ground, then spread both up and down, then center part widening to reveal a void that was both darker then anything and filled with wisps of golden light and color. When it was wide enough for him to fit, Axel stepped out of it, and as soon as he did, it sealed with a quiet 'fwoosh' behind him. He glanced around the room, straightened his trench coat and took a seat at a random chair
Times are looking grim these days~

Flammaland
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2011
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Flammaland » Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:12 am

Sebastian sat cross legged on the ceiling of the Assembly Hall. He almost never left the academy, the staff deemed him too unstable to be allowed into normal society for extended periods of time. He turned invisible and dropped to the floor, sneaking up behind Prey, like a hunter. He raised a psychic wind that blew through the hall and ruffled Prey's hair. In a voice that was identical to Prey's, he said "Hello Mrs Prey, how are you?". He cackled and send out ripples of fear from his mind, not powerful enough to cause any chaos or true fear, but enough to make the more timid attendees jittery.
I'm on AEST time zone so I probably won't reply to posts or TMs until what most of you consider very late at night.

My Nationstates nation does not reflect my actual views etc.

Raktio
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Raktio » Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:06 am

Kevin came into the Assembly Hall, he was in his usual vintage business suit, pocketwatch, and bowler hat. His cane tapped resoundly in the great mostly empty room. "Ah excellent, I thought I was going to be a bit late, those pixies sure know how to mess with a mind," he stated mostly talking to himself. Taking a look around for who had already arrived he saw Prey, the school's principal, he also felt someone behind her back who was sending out waves of psyche induced fear, or as his father had described it, artificial fear. He raised his voice, "as far as I am aware there is no reason for anybody to be both invisible and sending out waves of artificial fear." He was tempted to give a whole lesson about how it was effectively lighting up a beacon in a glass tower and hoping nobody would see it.
Broadside dead ahead!

No, this comment is not meant to be sarcastic.

Fvaarniimar
Minister

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fvaarniimar » Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:32 am

Margrette "Mette" Vang exited the Beam Gate and took a look around, hand in her little brother's. Adoptive little brother's, technically, but in spite of the eight year age difference the two were rather close. Not only had she often babysat him, he'd often helped her with foreign languages- usually French- and she'd repaid the favor by helping him with math homework. Plus, she'd always thought that he had the most adorable little face... Although that belief was probably influenced more by his personality, as she found that she felt about the same once his face had morphed to an English one.

The 'little brother' in question glanced around the hall, feeling a bit more scared than he normally would have- and normally, he would have found this situation terrifying. Squeezing both Mette's and his Dad's hands so tightly that they started to go numb, he took a step forward... Then another step... Eventually the four family members reached the front row, sitting near a girl who didn't seem too scary to Esben. As another ripple of fear hit, the latter began crying- quietly, so as not to embarrass himself too much.

"It's going to be okay, Ebbe, it's going to be okay.." Mette murmured in Norwegian. "You'll make lots of friends, and we're just a phone call away, you know." Normally, she wouldn't have switched languages in public around Esben, but it seemed safe enough in a hall filled with others with powers.

"I'm scared! Esben's exclamation in the same language was almost a shout.

"Do you want me to sing you a lullaby?" His mother gently stroked his now-blond hair.

"No, that's okay." Esben gathered up his courage, turning to Akiesha. "Um, hi?" His appearance changed as he spoke- blond hair turned brown, skin darkened slightly, eyes grew
bluer.
Last edited by Fvaarniimar on Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Come to the light side.  We have teamwork, waffles, popcorn, grape juice, and way too much ramen.

Unless one is a genealogist, therapist, geneticist, or FBI agent - who is acting within the scope of their job - to claim that anyone is wrong about their own identity is not merely absurd but also extremely rude.

Calces millia
Diplomat

Founded: May 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Calces millia » Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:40 am

A sudden blue ring appeared inside Assembling hall followed with a soothing sound of electricity burst, cracking the reality around it. A portal has appeared in the middle of the room, and shortly after, so does Felix. He came pretty presentable for a hardcore science man like him. A clean and free radioactive white lab coat covers his whole young body, while a polite smile sitting perfectly on his face. He brings his usual business suitcase in his right arm, and after stepping from the other side of the portal, he muttered something to himself.

"Glad it didn't send me back to the Prohibition era like last time..."

He then started to look around, he's not late for the ceremony, that's a new record for him. He usually late, if never arrives, to this kind of event because too busy with one of his machines. But since this is will officially be his first day teaching a flock of students in front him, he doesn't want to miss anything. He then moves into where most of the people sit right now, the first front row of the neatly lookedformation of chairs, which is currently hosting Mrs. Prey, the twins, Mr. Trenchcoat, and Mr. Oz. Felix waved and politely greet them all without disturbing any conversation before he arrived, then quietly sit beside Mr. Trenchcoat and simply wait for the show to start.
"Let me get this straight, you think surrendering, and offering yourself will stop the war? How arrogant. The life of each human is worth one, that’s it. Nothing more, nothing less."
- FMA: Brotherhood

Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it.
Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many.
Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books.
Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders.
Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations."

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:42 am

Eleanor (Leona) Corbière / Stiria

Leona was preparing herself to venture to the Future Class Academy, she had recharged only a couple of days ago so she was close to her peak at power right now, strong enough to use her Cryoportation. To a bystander it would look like Leona was cracking and shortly after shattered in to pieces of ice that quickly melted away, and at the same time at the Future Class Academy strange ice crystals started to form, continuously growing until they reached the point a full grown human being could fit in it. When looking through the ice a figure started showing and shortly after the ice shattered and vanished, leaving Leona there.

Leona was wearing a suit that left little to the imagination, exposing more than one would expect off a teacher. This wasn't because she wanted to come over attractive or sexual, it was because she had nothing to hide. It showed off her body being a blue-ish white, and more importantly, it would show the frozen wound on her chest that wile having closed by ice, the ice was transparent and through it, if you stood close enough or had keen enough eyes, still showed her pierced, dead heart. She died 900 years ago counting back from this very year, and this was not something she tried to keep a secret.

Leona considered to talk to some others already present, but it had little point, instead she secluded herself a bit wile remaining in vision, this was not to avoid people, but simply because she emitted a constant cold to those in her direct vicinity and she didn't want to make people to uncomfortable by this.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:20 am

Siliarba wrote:Eleanor (Leona) Corbière / Stiria

Leona was preparing herself to venture to the Future Class Academy, she had recharged only a couple of days ago so she was close to her peak at power right now, strong enough to use her Cryoportation. To a bystander it would look like Leona was cracking and shortly after shattered in to pieces of ice that quickly melted away, and at the same time at the Future Class Academy strange ice crystals started to form, continuously growing until they reached the point a full grown human being could fit in it. When looking through the ice a figure started showing and shortly after the ice shattered and vanished, leaving Leona there.

Leona was wearing a suit that left little to the imagination, exposing more than one would expect off a teacher. This wasn't because she wanted to come over attractive or sexual, it was because she had nothing to hide. It showed off her body being a blue-ish white, and more importantly, it would show the frozen wound on her chest that wile having closed by ice, the ice was transparent and through it, if you stood close enough or had keen enough eyes, still showed her pierced, dead heart. She died 900 years ago counting back from this very year, and this was not something she tried to keep a secret.

Leona considered to talk to some others already present, but it had little point, instead she secluded herself a bit wile remaining in vision, this was not to avoid people, but simply because she emitted a constant cold to those in her direct vicinity and she didn't want to make people to uncomfortable by this.

As Roy scanned both the students and the teachers, he spotted a Teacher that stood out a bit from the others, and decided to got talk to her. He scooted down a few chairs so that he was withing talking range of her. "Hi," He said, giving her a wave. "I'm Roy. I teach mecha piloting. You?" He asked, in a rather lame attempt at starting a conversation. He didn't mind, though. he wasn't one to care much about what other people thought of him or his conversation starting attempts.

(Raven)
Raven stepped lightly in the the hall, her black eyes narrowed ever so slightly against the light. Looking around the hall she smiled. She could start a new life here, away from the ever-spreading corruption and the memories of her family, the Order, and all that she did when the Corruption controlled her.

She walked quietly over to a chair a ways away from anyone else and sat down, content to just sit quietly and listen.

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:29 am

Terintania wrote:As Roy scanned both the students and the teachers, he spotted a Teacher that stood out a bit from the others, and decided to got talk to her. He scooted down a few chairs so that he was withing talking range of her. "Hi," He said, giving her a wave. "I'm Roy. I teach mecha piloting. You?" He asked, in a rather lame attempt at starting a conversation. He didn't mind, though. he wasn't one to care much about what other people thought of him or his conversation starting attempts.

(Raven)
Raven stepped lightly in the the hall, her black eyes narrowed ever so slightly against the light. Looking around the hall she smiled. She could start a new life here, away from the ever-spreading corruption and the memories of her family, the Order, and all that she did when the Corruption controlled her.

She walked quietly over to a chair a ways away from anyone else and sat down, content to just sit quietly and listen.

Leona looked at the person trying to introduce himself to her, she wasn't much in the mood for idle conversation but she would not actively avoid it either "Eleanor, I teach Magic and Mysticism, but everyone calls me Leona, I haven't been called Eleanor since before I died. Also don't get to cloe to me unless you enjoy a freezing cold.". At this point Leona pointed at the cup of water in front of her which is now filled with ice just because Leona sat close enough to it.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:35 am

Siliarba wrote:
Terintania wrote:As Roy scanned both the students and the teachers, he spotted a Teacher that stood out a bit from the others, and decided to got talk to her. He scooted down a few chairs so that he was withing talking range of her. "Hi," He said, giving her a wave. "I'm Roy. I teach mecha piloting. You?" He asked, in a rather lame attempt at starting a conversation. He didn't mind, though. he wasn't one to care much about what other people thought of him or his conversation starting attempts.

(Raven)

Leona looked at the person trying to introduce himself to her, she wasn't much in the mood for idle conversation but she would not actively avoid it either "Eleanor, I teach Magic and Mysticism, but everyone calls me Leona, I haven't been called Eleanor since before I died. Also don't get to cloe to me unless you enjoy a freezing cold.". At this point Leona pointed at the cup of water in front of her which is now filled with ice just because Leona sat close enough to it.

"Nice to meet you, Leona," He said, seeming to think that the part about 'before I died' part was a bit strange, but not paying it much mind overall. "I don't mind cold. I actually kind of like it. I prefer cold over heat, any day," He said, tugging at one of his horns. He went quiet for a bit, before somewhat hesitantly beginning to ask a question,"If you don't mind me asking......Um...You said you died.....I'm curious as to how you died...But if you don't want to tell me, that's fine," He said, kind of rushing out the last part.

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:43 am

Terintania wrote:"Nice to meet you, Leona," He said, seeming to think that the part about 'before I died' part was a bit strange, but not paying it much mind overall. "I don't mind cold. I actually kind of like it. I prefer cold over heat, any day," He said, tugging at one of his horns. He went quiet for a bit, before somewhat hesitantly beginning to ask a question,"If you don't mind me asking......Um...You said you died.....I'm curious as to how you died...But if you don't want to tell me, that's fine," He said, kind of rushing out the last part.

Leona was remaining indiferent, she had nothing to hide, as she thought was obvious considering her clothing. She turned to Roy, letting his attention turn to the wound on her chest. With a small push she shattered the ice on it and opened the wound a bit showing her frozen non-beating heart which itself still had an open wound in it. "Arrow pierced my heart 900 years ago. I've been dead ever since, it's also the only wound that even magic can't heal it seems, maybe the wound is necesairy for me to maintain my magic even." The moment Leona stopped talking the ice she shattered a moment ago regrew closing the wound again.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:48 am

Siliarba wrote:
Terintania wrote:"Nice to meet you, Leona," He said, seeming to think that the part about 'before I died' part was a bit strange, but not paying it much mind overall. "I don't mind cold. I actually kind of like it. I prefer cold over heat, any day," He said, tugging at one of his horns. He went quiet for a bit, before somewhat hesitantly beginning to ask a question,"If you don't mind me asking......Um...You said you died.....I'm curious as to how you died...But if you don't want to tell me, that's fine," He said, kind of rushing out the last part.

Leona was remaining indiferent, she had nothing to hide, as she thought was obvious considering her clothing. She turned to Roy, letting his attention turn to the wound on her chest. With a small push she shattered the ice on it and opened the wound a bit showing her frozen non-beating heart which itself still had an open wound in it. "Arrow pierced my heart 900 years ago. I've been dead ever since, it's also the only wound that even magic can't heal it seems, maybe the wound is necesairy for me to maintain my magic even." The moment Leona stopped talking the ice she shattered a moment ago regrew closing the wound again.

Roy seemed to be caught somewhere between fascinated and slightly creeped out as he stared at the dead heart. "Interesting..........." He said slowly, not seeming able to think of a more intelligent sounding response. His tail snaked around the leg of his chair, and his wings seemed to open slightly before he glanced away from the heart and at Leona's face. "900 years ago?" He asked, seeming to get his bearings,"That's a long time. I wonder what kept you from really dying. Or, well, the same kind of dead as most people, anyway."

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:00 am

Terintania wrote:Roy seemed to be caught somewhere between fascinated and slightly creeped out as he stared at the dead heart. "Interesting..........." He said slowly, not seeming able to think of a more intelligent sounding response. His tail snaked around the leg of his chair, and his wings seemed to open slightly before he glanced away from the heart and at Leona's face. "900 years ago?" He asked, seeming to get his bearings,"That's a long time. I wonder what kept you from really dying. Or, well, the same kind of dead as most people, anyway."

"Magic, what else, it's something that can't be explained yet seems capable of anything. Why I came back from the afterlife wile other magic users fell in to that abyss, I may never know, and I'm the leading expert on magic so I doubt anyone else knows either. If i did know I probably would have stopped it myself, being alive for a millenia can cause a lot of depression.". Leona sat back comfterably now that she finished her little demonstration "So what's your story Roy, not many people I met look like demons. Unless they're targets I'm hunting down to slay.".

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:07 am

Siliarba wrote:
Terintania wrote:Roy seemed to be caught somewhere between fascinated and slightly creeped out as he stared at the dead heart. "Interesting..........." He said slowly, not seeming able to think of a more intelligent sounding response. His tail snaked around the leg of his chair, and his wings seemed to open slightly before he glanced away from the heart and at Leona's face. "900 years ago?" He asked, seeming to get his bearings,"That's a long time. I wonder what kept you from really dying. Or, well, the same kind of dead as most people, anyway."

"Magic, what else, it's something that can't be explained yet seems capable of anything. Why I came back from the afterlife wile other magic users fell in to that abyss, I may never know, and I'm the leading expert on magic so I doubt anyone else knows either. If i did know I probably would have stopped it myself, being alive for a millenia can cause a lot of depression.". Leona sat back comfterably now that she finished her little demonstration "So what's your story Roy, not many people I met look like demons. Unless they're targets I'm hunting down to slay.".

"Perhaps destiny has something more in store for you. Maybe your job in this world isn't yet complete," Roy said, giving a shrug. "I imagine it can. I wouldn't want to live forever. I think I'll be happy with a normal lifespan." He sat back in his chair and crossed his arms, giving a little shrug when she asked his story. "I've always been like this. And trust me, looking like a demon when you're going to school is just asking to get bullied. It came in handy when fighting against the assholes who dropped an asteroid on a whole planet of innocents, though," He said, seeming to get kind of distant as he fiddled with a gold wedding band on his finger.

Nocturn
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Nocturn » Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:08 am

The Director's ears perked up when he heard about one of the teachers dying and still being here to teach. He walked down to her and Roy and looked them both over.

"Did I hear something about someone dying?" he asked, intrigued, his Sonic Gauntlet scanning the pair, "I've always been intrigued by the undead, they defy all known science!"

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:14 am

Nocturn wrote:The Director's ears perked up when he heard about one of the teachers dying and still being here to teach. He walked down to her and Roy and looked them both over.

"Did I hear something about someone dying?" he asked, intrigued, his Sonic Gauntlet scanning the pair, "I've always been intrigued by the undead, they defy all known science!"

"By defenition magic is the defiance of science, that's why magic can do everything yet remains unexplainable." Leona was feeling somewhat uncomfterable with the people talking to her, it was difficult enough to try and look happy without actually interacting to people. But teaching does get you in a position where you have a lot of interaction so she did her best to stay sociable at this stage.

Nocturn
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Nocturn » Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:19 am

Siliarba wrote:
Nocturn wrote:The Director's ears perked up when he heard about one of the teachers dying and still being here to teach. He walked down to her and Roy and looked them both over.

"By defenition magic is the defiance of science, that's why magic can do everything yet remains unexplainable." Leona was feeling somewhat uncomfterable with the people talking to her, it was difficult enough to try and look happy without actually interacting to people. But teaching does get you in a position where you have a lot of interaction so she did her best to stay sociable at this stage.

"I've always felt that magic is just science that occurs when we don't know what is going on." the Director replied, "I've seen much proof of this over the years, of course, there are always impossible things happening."

His gauntlet had finished scanning and concurred that she was one-hundred percent dead. The Time Lord checked and rechecked the findings, smiling and returning to his seat, trying to figure this out. He was always up for a good puzzle, but the undead were one he was yet to crack.

Of planets
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Of planets » Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:34 am

Trenchcoat had been listening in on the conversation if just for something to do. He'd spent the majority of it ranting under his breath about the state of magical theories being preached across the world, however then the Director had interjected energetically. The Director had convinced James to join the ATA way back when, and for all Trenchcoat knew the Director could be here before he'd ever met James. Trenchcoat slid his chair next to the Director and idly remarked "You know, Necromancy isn't entirely difficult, what's amazing about her is the fact that she's aware and... Alive in some unconventional sense, I think she was frozen and has been in pseudo-cryo-stasis ever since."
Please, call me Planets

My RPs
Major John J. Johnson
The Blue wizards
Elrond halfelven
Tarik Blepharon
Theo Bell, Archon of the Brujah
Lark The Unkillable
Father James Hooper
The Carpenter
Belthazar Cauk
Thorak The Ineffable