NATION

PASSWORD

Gamma World: Shades of Pestilence (OPEN Sign Up/OOC Thread)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Gamma World: Shades of Pestilence (OPEN Sign Up/OOC Thread)

Postby Harbertia » Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:04 pm

Shades of Pestilence
Op: Harbertia
Co-Op: Personal Freedom

IC

A TItans RP Group Hosted Project
Wiki Link: Gamma World Section

Prologue
At the end of the 24th century, the social issues of the previous decades exploded into global conflicts in which every part and member of society was involved. Civilization was destroyed in the sweep of these Social Wars as the lasers, biogenic agents, and nuclear warheads took their toll. Those who survived soon found them selves witnessing a biogenic revolution as animals like none other soon repopulated the Earth. It is now the year 2480, lizards with telepathy and unnatural savage creatures are now common sight. The the age of Anarchy has passed, civilization has been reborn.

The setting for this story is the medium-sized and independent village of Mayfield. Located on the Harper's Trail, once a highway that had its true name was lost in the cataclysm, it is in a central location in the trade across the Appalachian Mountains. The village has traditional been warm and friendly, the type of place for a nice stay and a cold beer as the villagers toil away at fertile soil, but recently things have been changing for the worse. A flood did much damage to the crops this year, corruption was discovered in the elected village government, and many travelers have just stopped coming. Now with a new city government in place and bad times for the economy, a plague has began to affect the people. With no cure in sight and the condition of the inhabitants getting worse, the village has become increasingly chaotic. Various "prophets" and recruiters claim it to be the work of a god that only they are immune to, and healers too have flocked to the city to quarantine the unknown disease before it spreads. Times are troubled in Mayfield, and you have been place in the middle of it.

You are a inhabitant or visitor of the city that has reasons to see this plague stopped, whether it be the inconvenience of your quarantine, the death or sickening of a friend or loved one, or the bounty offered by the local government for information regarding the disease.

App
Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Type:[/b] (Pure Human, Humanoid, Mutant Animal, Android)
[b]Age:[/b]
[u]Physical Mutations:[/u]
(If any)
[u]Mental Mutations:[/u]
(If any)

-Background/description-

Character Types
Android
These are artificial beings who look just like Pure Strain Humans and are often mistaken for them.There are three types of Mechanical (Thinker, Worker, Warrior) and One Hybrid type of Android called the Cyberoid, a combination clone and android who dominated the pre-holocaust market. Due to their servitude in the past a player must decide how an Android will react to Pure Strain Humans; with spite, with respect, or perhaps your character is a Cyberoid not yet knowing they are mostly machine and believes themselves to be Human?
- They can defend, but never attack in Mental Combat.
- They tend to be stronger, and more durable then PSH.
- They have a better chance of figuring out the workings of artifacts.
- They will often be mistaken for Pure Strain Humans and in such cases be treated as Pure Strain Humans.
- They won't normally be attacked by Robots other than Military or Security types.
- Medi-Kits, Life Chambers, and Rejuv Chambers have no effect on them.
- They don't suffer mutations from any source during play.
- They are susceptible to the effects of EMP, and Negation weaponry.

Humanoid
These are humans with one or more mutations making them very different from pre-holocaust human stock. They have the following special characteristics:
- They have various Physical and Mental Mutations.
- They will if they resemble Pure Strain Humans be mistaken for that type by Robots, Security Systems, etc. and will, in such cases, be treated as Pure Strain Humans.
- They may suffer from new mutations during play as a result of exposure to radiation or bio-genetic agents.
- They have only a limited ability to fight while unarmed, in most cases.

Mutant Animal
These are (usually) intelligent beings mutated from pre-holocaust animal stock. The powers of Mutated Animals will vary with the type of animal and the extend of its mutation. Players electing to play animals must first choose a basic animal stock as the "ancestor" of their character. For game purposes the animal starts out with human intelligence. This level of intelligence does not count as a mutation though, and shouldn't be confused with the mutation Heightened Intelligence. The player must then decide if the character is capable of speech and if they can use their fins, paws, hooves, etc as hands. Players should try to make their character near human.
- They can't command a Robot, a Cybernetic Installation (CI) or Think Tank unless it have been modified to accept commands from Mutated Animals.
- They almost never pass Security Checks unless the machinery performing the check has been modified to pass them.
- They always have one or more mutations.
- They may suffer new mutations during play from exposure to radiation or bio-genetic agents.
- They have a greater ability to use Physical characteristics (teeth, claws, talons, etc) in combat.

Pure-Strain Human
These are persons whose exposure to the Gamma World has not resulted in significant mutations. They look just like human begins living before the Black Years and have the following special characteristics:
- They can defend, but never attack in Mental Combat.
- They have a better chance of figuring out the workings of artifacts.
- They are better able to use medical equipment.
- They will be recognized (sometimes obeyed) by Robots and Security Systems which will attack or impede others.
- They won't normally be attacked by Robots other than Military or Security types.
- Cybernetic Installations (CIs) and Think Tanks not programmed to injure humans will offer them any help in their power.
- They don't suffer mutations from any source during play.
- Their ability to fight while unarmed is limited.

ACCEPTED APPS

Adam Cylon Clarke - Wants to rebuild what is left of the world's lost civilizations, came seeking lost knowledge. (Page 3)
Alex - Mutant Wolf who walks erect. (Page 2)
D.B - Android Doctor (Page 2)
Felix - .... (Page 2)
Jack 'Guard' Marston - Wanderer who has come seeking work in Mayfield, he travels with Mist. (Page 3)
MATT 300L - Decaying android wanderer who refers to him self as a 'free radical'. (Page 2)
Mila Kelzwood - Young traveler from down south who's journey north has been interrupted. She suffers from Dark Dependency. (Page 1)
Mist - Jack's companion, a mutant black wolf. (Page 3)
Ondri - Mutant Fox who has come to collect samples of the plague for his community to research. (Page 1)
Tipper - Trader who has come to set up an outpost for the CO company, is now finding his work difficult due to the quarantine. (Page 1)
Last edited by Harbertia on Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:59 pm, edited 16 times in total.
A light in casing is still a light.
Tomorrow is made today.
You can't stop progress, but you can direct it's course.

Dalria
Minister

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dalria » Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:09 pm

I shall have an app up later; do you think I should use Tipper again?

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:12 pm

Dalria wrote:I shall have an app up later; do you think I should use Tipper again?

Perhaps a new character of a similar nature, I do like the character of Tipper though, and the previous RP was never completed, thus, if you'd like to reintroduce Tipper here I can see that. It wouldn't take much to modify him to fit the setting, as only the location difference (appalaction vs great lakes) is in the way, however, as a trader he gets around so he could be down here on buisness, with the quintine interfering in his business plans.
Tomorrow is made today.

Dalria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalria » Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:17 pm

I think i'll have two characters!

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:18 pm

Dalria wrote:I think i'll have two characters!

Alright!
Tomorrow is made today.

Personal Freedom
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Personal Freedom » Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:19 pm

I probably need a new character...
Economic Left/Right: -10.0 (previously -6.45)
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.18 (previously -4.72 )
'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves;
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:23 pm

Personal Freedom wrote:I probably need a new character...

We should all take some time to conceptualize someone new for the RP. I my self shall be considering what sort of character I desire to play.
Tomorrow is made today.

Dalria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalria » Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:26 pm

Name: Tipper Malone
Type: Pure-strain Human
Physical Mutations: N/A
Mental Mutations: N/A
-Background/discription-
Don't let the young lad fool you, he has seen more then what most young adults who cower away in the comfort of his home. Tipper was born in Ohio to, two parents who were in the mercantile business. Malone Caravans , this outfit of thirty-two people traveled town to town buying and reselling goods. To some towns just hanging on this caravan was their only chance at survival. The only his family was not on the move was the month after he was born, after the caravan made its track around they rejoined it carrying young Tipper along. He learned the trade of mercantile and how to live off the land. In his teenage years his father grew ill as he ventured into a radioactive pit, which was the remnants of a bomber carrying a radioactive payload, and died days later. Malone Caravans had disbanded into several different outfits after that Tipper and his mother settled on a small plot of land and cultivated it for subsistence farming. As his mother grew sickly he started to make routes to Johnestown, a small village, a few miles to the east to barter for medicine. This was almost daily until Tippers mother passed away, after this Tipper basically moved into Johnestown.

He thrived in Johnestown; bought a plot of land and began to sell his crops. Until Tipper had been hired by CO with his late experience in the caravan business. He then returned to his lifestyle, before he left, he had traded his plot of land for a frail horse which he started to bond with. Tipper worked as a scout at first as he would ride Aly, his horse, to sketch out a profitable and safe route for the caravan. He was almost killed multiple times by rouge robots, bandits, and wolves before being commissioned as the caravan driver.

Finally he became one of the head officers of CO and became a ruthless businessman. Taking a couple of his men with him to map the Appalachians as prime real-estate. He reached the town of Mayfield; intending on making it an outpost for CO yet this outbreak seems to make this put a dent in his plans

Info on CO

It is basically an monopolistic mercantilist trading company (resembling the Crimson Caravan in the Fallout series) who dabble all throughout the East Coast. They are controlled by several Merchant lords who appoint various officers for each sector (Tipper was given parts of Ohio and expanding into the Appalachians). They often refurbish factories and buy out business owners for their "sphere of influence" policy which account for; buying out important businesses such as mechanics, gun-smiths, general stores and making them a sub-section of Carnegie Outfitters. They also own various farm plots and mines to keep a hold on natural resources. Usually when other "companies" either resist from being bought out or pose a threat CO will often hire mercenaries to take them out.

Harb I was wondered if I clarify more; could we add them to the wiki?

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:35 pm

Dalria wrote:Name: Tipper Malone
Type: Pure-strain Human
Physical Mutations: N/A
-Background/discription-
Don't let the young lad fool you, he has seen more then what most young adults who cower away in the comfort of his home. Tipper was born in Ohio to, two parents who were in the mercantile business. Malone Caravans , this outfit of thirty-two people traveled town to town buying and reselling goods. To some towns just hanging on this caravan was their only chance at survival. The only his family was not on the move was the month after he was born, after the caravan made its track around they rejoined it carrying young Tipper along. He learned the trade of mercantile and how to live off the land. In his teenage years his father grew ill as he ventured into a radioactive pit, which was the remnants of a bomber carrying a radioactive payload, and died days later. Malone Caravans had disbanded into several different outfits after that Tipper and his mother settled on a small plot of land and cultivated it for subsistence farming. As his mother grew sickly he started to make routes to Johnestown, a small village, a few miles to the east to barter for medicine. This was almost daily until Tippers mother passed away, after this Tipper basically moved into Johnestown.

He thrived in Johnestown; bought a plot of land and began to sell his crops. Until Tipper had been hired by CO with his late experience in the caravan business. He then returned to his lifestyle, before he left, he had traded his plot of land for a frail horse which he started to bond with. Tipper worked as a scout at first as he would ride Aly, his horse, to sketch out a profitable and safe route for the caravan. He was almost killed multiple times by rouge robots, bandits, and wolves before being commissioned as the caravan driver.

Finally he became one of the head officers of CO and became a ruthless businessman. Taking a couple of his men with him to map the Appalachians as prime real-estate. He reached the town of Mayfield; intending on making it an outpost for CO yet this outbreak seems to make this put a dent in his plans

Info on CO

It is basically an monopolistic mercantilist trading company (resembling the Crimson Caravan in the Fallout series) who dabble all throughout the East Coast. They are controlled by several Merchant lords who appoint various officers for each sector (Tipper was given parts of Ohio and expanding into the Appalachians). They often refurbish factories and buy out business owners for their "sphere of influence" policy which account for; buying out important businesses such as mechanics, gun-smiths, general stores and making them a sub-section of Carnegie Outfitters. They also own various farm plots and mines to keep a hold on natural resources. Usually when other "companies" either resist from being bought out or pose a threat CO will often hire mercenaries to take them out.

Harb I was wondered if I clarify more; could we add them to the wiki?

We could indeed add the company. I'm a little reluctant to do so simply as they are monopolitic in nature, and their presence harms the free trade, and they bully; and my experience wit hthe Crimson Caravan was pretty bad. However If I don't attempt to find a way to get past such feelings, and thus allow them to be added I may hinder further player generated content, which when it comes to towns, cultures, companies, and people is something I should encourage. Although I personally dont' think them a fun addition (as again, fall out gameplay) understand that having such a company can have a positive inpact on the series as a whole, and if we the players ever find the addition a mistake, we can always go though the companies fall, as buisness fail rather commonly, and in COs case, the Merchant Lords may come into conflict with each other, causing the business to shatter.

I don't know why I keep over explaining in my response but the response is a yes, we can add them to the wiki upon further clarity :)

and with that, Tipper is accepted.

(For awhile I had actually wanted to work for the Crimson Caravan in New Vegas)
Last edited by Harbertia on Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tomorrow is made today.

Saestea
Senator

Founded: Dec 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Saestea » Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:07 am

Name: Ondri Kettu
Type: Mutant Animal
Physical Mutations: Entire body has stretched out, making him at least 7 feet in height, his paws have grown to the point that he can use them like humans do. His ears have become slightly longer than before, but instead of improving his hearing, it does the opposite. The fur on his back has grown excessively bristly and sharp. He can either fan them out or fold them back in.
Ondri can also speak, though only very little. Some words may come out as whimpers, yelps, or even barks.
A strange growth has also appeared behind his shoulders recently. They look like long scythes. Since they seem to be connected to the nerves over his back, he can control them as well though he has not found a good use for them yet.
-Background/description-
Ondri used to be a fox. A Corsac fox to be exact. He does not know when exactly his mutation began, but he only gained an intelligence when his body stretched out completely. His hands had become quite useful, but his rear legs stayed the same. Later on, he learns to walk on two legs. With this, he walks into a human settlement where he is strangely accepted by its leader. He soon learns that he isn't alone. Many other animals have changed a bit, though others completely. After a while, to make use of his stay in the camp, Ondri hunts food for the group, protects, works for it, and learns from its people.
Despite not being able to speak straight, Ondri is still quite smart. He has human knowledge and his own animal instinct, making him very useful.
He also has developed a liking for tinkering with certain objects, so he can also make improvised or strange weapons. The leaders of his encampment have an urgent meeting one day, and learn of the strange disease in Mayfield. Not wanting it to spread any further, they decide that a cure will be needed to stop it. They have a vote to send a team into Mayfield, but one particular official suggests that a non-human be sent in, to avoid the loss of life or further spreading of the disease. 4 out of 6 officials vote to send Ondri. The other 3 who have become fond of him vote for the opposite. Ondri is not informed of what he is to see there, but is told only to take a few samples of the virus itself. He is given a mask made especially for his snout(I will make him take it off later), an M14, and a small bag with food and water, and the supplies needed to take the samples.
Last edited by Saestea on Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Leaving NS as Saestea~

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:16 am

Saestea wrote:Name: Ondri Kettu
Type: Mutant Animal
Physical Mutations: Entire body has stretched out, making him at least 7 feet in height, his paws have grown to the point that he can use them like humans do. His ears have become slightly longer than before, but instead of improving his hearing, it does the opposite. The fur on his back has grown excessively bristly and sharp. He can either fan them out or fold them back in.
Ondri can also speak, though only very little. Some words may come out as whimpers, yelps, or even barks.
A strange growth has also appeared behind his shoulders recently. They look like long scythes. Since they seem to be connected to the nerves over his back, he can control them as well though he has not found a good use for them yet.
-Background/description-
Ondri used to be a fox. A Corsac fox to be exact. He does not know when exactly his mutation began, but he only gained an intelligence when his body stretched out completely. His hands had become quite useful, but his rear legs stayed the same. Later on, he learns to walk on two legs. With this, he walks into a human settlement where he is strangely accepted by its leader. He soon learns that he isn't alone. Many other animals have changed a bit, though others completely. After a while, to make use of his stay in the camp, Ondri hunts food for the group, protects, works for it, and learns from its people.
Despite not being able to speak straight, Ondri is still quite smart. He has human knowledge and his own animal instinct, making him very useful.
He also has developed a liking for tinkering with certain objects, so he can also make improvised or strange weapons. The leaders of his encampment have an urgent meeting one day, and learn of the strange disease in Mayfield. Not wanting it to spread any further, they decide that a cure will be needed to stop it. They have a vote to send a team into Mayfield, but one particular official suggests that a non-human be sent in, to avoid the loss of life or further spreading of the disease. 4 out of 6 officials vote to send Ondri. The other 3 who have become fond of him vote for the opposite. Ondri is not informed of what he is to see there, but is told only to take a few samples of the virus itself. He is given a mask made especially for his snout(I will make him take it off later), an M14, and a small bag with food and water, and the supplies needed to take the samples.

Rapid mutation isn't common, though we can allow him in. His community sounds very interesting. Accepted.
Last edited by Harbertia on Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tomorrow is made today.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:03 am

I think I have a character, I'm just, concerned over how unspecific one of her power descriptions are. I'm going to take some time to examine the old mechanics to place some greater detail into the power.

Name: Mila Kelzwood

Type: Humanoid
Physical Mutations:
Dark Dependency - Mila must stay in dim light. In bright light (but not moonlight or starlight), she suffers extreme nervousness, and is nearly blind. The character sees in dim light (and on moonless nights) as well as others see in full daylight.

Mental Mutations:
Life Leech - Mila may drain life energy from sentient beings with in up to 60 meters of herself, allowing her to temporarily treat all wounds she has sustained. She can only absorb so much life force in a day, and this energy leaves her with in 24 hours, this release can result in death as her wounds re-open. This power is none selective when used, and drains both ally, and foe alike.

Mila is a traveler from down south, she currently keeps to her self, and seems to suffer from insomnia. She's frustrated with the current situation, as she is trying her best to head north for reasons she has yet to tell. Her voice has a tired, almost raspy tone during the late day, but mid night, till dawn it has a different, formal, tone.

The following is still being worked out, and may change:
Mila's father, Abraham Kelswood, is a prominent leader of the Iron Society, a Humanoid Supremacist organization, from his castle down south. He has styled himself a Duke of sorts, though he's more a tyrant. He has been leading a war against Purist colonies leading the order to strike hard upon his holdings. Mila is sick of the constant warfare, and is thus fleeing.

Mila has her amulet concealed beneath her shirt, though she no longer is devoted to the Iron Society.
Last edited by Harbertia on Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:40 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Tomorrow is made today.

Personal Freedom
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Personal Freedom » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:32 am

I had a rough plan for a character, but mow I do not know if I want to use him.

Name: MATT 300L
Type: Android
Physical Mutations: Does Not Apply
Mental Mutations: Does Not Apply
Android Physiology:
- Mechanical Strength - The Android is able to apply about ten times the amount of force and lift of they average human
- Cybernetic Mind - BASIC, understands orders and what is spoken to it, but lacks any real emotion in its processing. This mind and the related body part control functions are malfunctioning.
Background/description (Harb, you should fix this up a bit, description is misspelled):

"Now, MATT, we need you to explain a few things. What is your purpose?"

"I do not have a purpose, I am the free radical in the programming."

"Elaborate.'

"I do not take orders from any other than me master."

"Who is your master?"

"I do not have one, I am the free radical of the system."

"Who created you?"

"I was not created. The program spawned me."

"Why do you follow through on goals. What sets your goals?"

"My master tells me to undertake them."

"You said you do not have a master."

"That is correct."
Last edited by Personal Freedom on Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:37 am

Personal Freedom wrote:I had a rough plan for a character, but mow I do not know if I want to use him.

Android Physiology:
- Mechanical Strength - The Android is able to apply about ten times the amount of force and lift of they average human
- Cybernetic Mind - BASIC, understands Order and what is spoken to it, but lacks any real emotion in its processing. This mind and the related body part control functions are malfunctioning.
Background/description (Harb, you should fix this up a bit, description is misspelled):

"Elaborate.'

"Who is your master?"

"Who created you?"

"That is correct."

(I'll fix the errors in spelling found in the app template)

(Known errors have been corrected)

That conversation is pretty awesome, though I can see why you wouldn't want to use the character just yet, as a plague really doesn't have an effect on androids, and thus far I can't see a reason for him to vest interest in the situation.
Last edited by Harbertia on Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
Tomorrow is made today.

Personal Freedom
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Personal Freedom » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:40 am

Harbertia wrote:
Personal Freedom wrote:I had a rough plan for a character, but mow I do not know if I want to use him.

Android Physiology:
- Cybernetic Mind - BASIC, understands Order and what is spoken to it, but lacks any real emotion in its processing. This mind and the related body part control functions are malfunctioning.

"Elaborate.'

"Who is your master?"

"Who created you?"

"That is correct."

That conversation is pretty awesome, though I can see why you wouldn't want to use the character just yet, as a plague really doesn't have an effect on androids, and thus far I can't see a reason for him to vest interest in the situation.

See that was the thing. he was going to be decaying mentally. The impulse to do something told to him from someone random might sink into his programming.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:46 am

Personal Freedom wrote:
Harbertia wrote:

See that was the thing. he was going to be decaying mentally. The impulse to do something told to him from someone random might sink into his programming.

The character continues to become more, and more interesting as the conversation continues. If you'd like, we can use him for a time, in order to feel him out.
Tomorrow is made today.

Personal Freedom
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Personal Freedom » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:48 am

Harbertia wrote:
Personal Freedom wrote:See that was the thing. he was going to be decaying mentally. The impulse to do something told to him from someone random might sink into his programming.

The character continues to become more, and more interesting as the conversation continues. If you'd like, we can use him for a time, in order to feel him out.

I will continue my development after an OMAT post and some homework.

Adin
Minister

Founded: Dec 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Adin » Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:04 pm

I'll keep an eye on this Rp and I'll make an app when the IC goes up. Also, how does a pure human and a mutant wolf working as free-lancers sound?
We are a coalition of different species with advanced tech. There are many nations/planets that make up this coalition.
Mutliverse Rp

Theorized Situations

Dalria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalria » Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:20 pm

I did too! I wanted to be able to guard caravans and do shipments.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:21 pm

Adin wrote:I'll keep an eye on this Rp and I'll make an app when the IC goes up. Also, how does a pure human and a mutant wolf working as free-lancers sound?

Sounds good.

For information we're going to wait until we have FIVE applications before opening the IC, so if you'd like to get a draft of your characters up till the point, it would be much appreciated.
Tomorrow is made today.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:24 pm

Dalria wrote:

Same here! I mean, I could always travel with a caravan, and pretend to be a guard, but I wouldn't actually have been a guard. I could always travel with them, and stock up, sell, stock up but I wouldn't actually be a trader. However If I could join the Crimson Caravan I'd be able to start out as a guard, and work my way to become a caravan leader, and who knows, maybe get an even higher position.
Tomorrow is made today.

Personal Freedom
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Personal Freedom » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:37 pm

Do to me losing all my work on a Honors Academy app, my app for this will not be up tonight.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:41 pm

Personal Freedom wrote:Do to me losing all my work on a Honors Academy app, my app for this will not be up tonight.

oh... alright
Tomorrow is made today.

Dalria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalria » Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:02 pm

Harbertia wrote:
Dalria wrote:

Same here! I mean, I could always travel with a caravan, and pretend to be a guard, but I wouldn't actually have been a guard. I could always travel with them, and stock up, sell, stock up but I wouldn't actually be a trader. However If I could join the Crimson Caravan I'd be able to start out as a guard, and work my way to become a caravan leader, and who knows, maybe get an even higher position.

I know they must put that in the next installment! Also they need to put in a working economy; I would always try to RP as an independent merchant yet you can't buy for low and sell for high! Water will always be 24 caps and jet always 7 and it makes me mad! A place like Rivet should trade at higher prices then a place like Megaton! Finally did you invite more people Harb?

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:06 pm

Dalria wrote:
Harbertia wrote:

I know they must put that in the next installment! Also they need to put in a working economy; I would always try to RP as an independent merchant yet you can't buy for low and sell for high! Water will always be 24 caps and jet always 7 and it makes me mad! A place like Rivet should trade at higher prices then a place like Megaton! Finally did you invite more people Harb?

I've been trying to get more people involved, but it's not easy.

I think, if they did allow you to work for the Crimson Caravan they'd have to modify the Cassidy quest. It's quite possible that if you where a high member, prior to taking the revenge course of action against the CC, that after completing the quest, the player could become head of the company branch, and thus receive some sort of steady income from caravan shipments.
Last edited by Harbertia on Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tomorrow is made today.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse