NATION

PASSWORD

Starlight ☆ Maidens (FanT RP, Open, OOC, Re-Interest)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:36 pm

Rupudska wrote:
Olthar wrote:Oh god yes. Please let this be acceptable. I just came up with an awesome idea that almost made me orgasm.

I personally don't see anything wrong with it. It's a little OP-looking, but not a big deal because I trust you as an RPer.

:hug:
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:39 pm

Olthar wrote:FUCKING TRANSFORMING LIGHTSABER-LASER GUN!!!!! >:D

OMG DUAL WIELD!!!!!!!

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 17, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:16 pm

Olthar wrote:Just posting my magic to get it approved before building a character around it:

Power: Telekinesis
Speciality: Support
Offence: Gravity Crush - creates a powerful inward force on a single target.
Defense: Repulsion - creates a circular blast of force centered on her, throwing back enemies.
Support: Far Hand - allows dextrous manipulation of an object at long range.
Advanced: Anti-Gravity Well - cancels the effects of gravity within a specific area, causing all people and objects to float in the air.

The Force is with you, four-legged one. Just try not to hit Master level unless you're a commander.
Name: Wolfenium| Demonym: Wolfener/Wolfen| Tech Level: MT/PMT/FanTech (main timeline) or FT/FanTech
Factbook (under revamping): MT | PT
Characters: Imperial Registry of Houses (PT: Historical Archives)
Embassies: Wolfenium's Diplomatic Quarters - Now open to Embassies and Consulates
National Symbols (Applies for both MT/PMT and FT): Flag (Elaborate)|Anthem

/人 ‿‿ 人\ { Make a contract with me, and save me from the Homu-devil! )

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:23 pm

Wolfenium wrote:
Olthar wrote:Just posting my magic to get it approved before building a character around it:

Power: Telekinesis
Speciality: Support
Offence: Gravity Crush - creates a powerful inward force on a single target.
Defense: Repulsion - creates a circular blast of force centered on her, throwing back enemies.
Support: Far Hand - allows dextrous manipulation of an object at long range.
Advanced: Anti-Gravity Well - cancels the effects of gravity within a specific area, causing all people and objects to float in the air.

The Force is with you, four-legged one. Just try not to hit Master level unless you're a commander.

Hooray! :hug:

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:22 pm

In order news, the IC is coming along steadily (going to be long, to be honest), and all good Catholics of the knight orders are now part of the Holy League.
Name: Wolfenium| Demonym: Wolfener/Wolfen| Tech Level: MT/PMT/FanTech (main timeline) or FT/FanTech
Embassies: Wolfenium's Diplomatic Quarters - Now open to Embassies and Consulates

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:58 pm

I'm almost done. I just need yo write the bios for my character and order. She's a lot like Tomo from Azumanga Daioh. :p
Last edited by Olthar on Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:26 pm

Olthar wrote:I'm almost done. I just need yo write the bios for my character and order. She's a lot like Tomo from Azumanga Daioh. :p

Doh. :3

Anyway, if anyone is planning to add any more Christian (particularly Catholic) orders, it might be good to refer to my description on the Holy League in the second post.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:27 pm

Wolfenium wrote:
Olthar wrote:I'm almost done. I just need yo write the bios for my character and order. She's a lot like Tomo from Azumanga Daioh. :p

Anyway, if anyone is planning to add any more Christian (particularly Catholic) orders, it might be good to refer to my description on the Holy League in the second post.

They're Greek pagan.

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:32 pm

Olthar wrote:
Wolfenium wrote:

They're Greek pagan.

*Looks at League of Asteria*

Scroll down plox :|

Oh wait, you mean your order. :|
Last edited by Wolfenium on Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:56 pm

Wolfenium wrote:
Olthar wrote:They're Greek pagan.

*Looks at League of Asteria*

Scroll down plox :|

Oh wait, you mean your order. :|

Lol. :p

Minroz
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 24, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Minroz » Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:29 am

I'd wish to inquire why the Black Phoenix Society is not listed in OP page? :/

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:31 am

MInroz wrote:I'd wish to inquire why the Black Phoenix Society is not listed in OP page? :/

I forgot to put that in. >_>

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:45 am

Character Information (Compulsory)
Name: Ulrika Von Kempf
Affiliation (what Order you belong to): Order of the Morning Star
Appearance (picture link is preferred):
Ulrika

Magical Description (Compulsory)
Magical Power: carbon Manipulation
Speciality (Offence, Defence, Support): offense
Spells (with descriptions, three basic, one advanced):
  • (Basic Attack) Carbon blades: creates two blades that she uses to attack enemies
  • (Basic Defence) carbon shield: pretty much what is it. A shield made out of carbon.
  • (Basic Support) Swiss army bracelet: creates anything that is needed to complete a task, from a lock pick to a can opener.
  • (Advanced Spell)
needle sphere: creates a bunch of needles that expand out in all directions, impaling anything in it's path.
Weapon (with description):
Two bracelets made out of pure carbon that she can use to create anything that is needed.

Physical Description (Optional)
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 110 lbs
Dislikes: loud noices, complaining, Adelheid's antics.
Personality: cold and cynical, Ulrika rarely cracks a smile and hardly talks. When she does talk, it's usually with short, sarcastic remarks.

History (Compulsory)
Bios: TBD

Additional Information (Optional):

OOC Information (Compulsory for non-invitees)
RP Example:

Military Factbook
The best damn alliance to ever grace NS
Strike witches

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:25 am

I'm not sure if I'm actually running out of ideas here...

Name: Anna 'Anika' von Magdeburg
Affiliation (what Order you belong to): Knights Hospitallers
Appearance (picture link is preferred): Not!Illya

Magical Power: Manifestation
Speciality (Offence, Defence, Support): Offence
  • Mana Blast - Exactly what it says on the tin.
  • Passive Barrier - Possesses a layer of magical protection over her body
  • Enhanced attributes - Uses mana to boost certain attributes, such as speed, strength and power
  • Install - Uses special 'class' cards to draw on the power of a legendary hero
Weapon (with description): Kaleido Ruby - a sentient wand which grants said magical power (though Anika has her own) via visualization. Said to be possessed by the personality of a previous magical girl.

Height: 133 cm
Weight: 34 kg
Dislikes: Fighting, Shadows
Personality: cheerful, positive

History (Compulsory)
Bios: A descendant of one of the surviving noble families from the Holy Roman Empire, Anika is but one of many Magical Girls in training, ready to defend what's left of their homestead in Southern Europe from the Shadows. The squire of a knight from the famed Bayern-Hohenem magecraft family, Adele von Bayern-Hohenem, Anika was granted one of the family's newest, perhaps most powerful weapon yet, the sentient Kaleidostick. In her hands, Anika was granted the ability to manifest pure mana in any way she imagined. Be it flight, speed or power, all she needs is to visualize her intent to activate her spells. However, as Anika pointed out privately to her superiors, Anika has far more mana from her Shard than anticipated. What untold potential does this girl has, as they prepare to face off in the Asteria tournament.

RP Example:

Name: Lea Pajari
Affiliation (what Order you belong to): Teutonic Knights
Appearance (picture link is preferred): Not!Miyu

Magical Power: Manifestation
Speciality (Offence, Defence, Support): Offence
  • Mana Blast - Exactly what it says on the tin.
  • Passive Barrier - Possesses a layer of magical protection over her body
  • Enhanced attributes - Uses mana to boost certain attributes, such as speed, strength and power
  • Install - Uses special 'class' cards to draw on the power of a legendary hero
Weapon (with description): Kaleido Sapphire - a sentient wand which grants said magical power (though Anika has her own) via visualization. Said to be possessed by the personality of a previous magical girl.

Height: -
Weight: -
Dislikes: Having no purpose, failure
Personality: Serious, anti-social, focused

History (Compulsory)
Bios: A descendant of Finnish Karelian refugees who fled the Shadow-infested lands during the Cataclysm, Lea had reason to be grim about her life. Growing up in the tough regimentation of the Teutonic Knights, she faced great discrimination from the mostly German knights in the order. While her sponsor and lord, Wilhelmina von Bayern-Hohenem, saw the potential in her and supported her ascension as her squire, most of the leadership did not feel the same way, believing instead in the segregation of ethnicities within the Order as they did with the Polish-Lithuanians. However, Lea did earn one key advantage over her peers, one of only two Kaleidosticks created by the Bayern-Hohenems. Granting her the ability to manifest pure mana, Lea easily excelled through her pursuit for excellence and innate talent. Sadly, one problem was quickly found with Lea, one Wilhelmina herself found disturbing. While her academic and physical abilities were admirable, her visualization - which is to say, her imagination - was virtually dead. Unable to visualize flight, she was quickly outed as a liability by her other, flight capable peers. Though that problem had been ratified somewhat (forming solidified mana in mid air as stepping stones), it became a source for shame for a girl adverse to failure. Perhaps Asteria might be able to change her outlook a little, as the knights prepare to work with their sister orders. One of whom is said to be a Hospitaller in possession of the other Kaleidostick of the pair. What plans the Bayern-Hohenems had for her and Anika remains to be seen.

RP Example:

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:05 am

I hope this doesn't turn into OP character fap, and the other players can actually do stuff...

The Grey Wolf
Post Czar

Founded: May 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:10 am

Name: Adolfina Wolff
Affiliation (what Order you belong to): formerly the Teutonic Knights, but deserted and joined Lone Wolf.
Appearance (picture link is preferred): tall and intimidating with long but uneven blonde hair, oceanic blue eyes, and pale skin.

Magical Power: Fire, mainly. Her spells become more stronger when she's angry as a result.
Speciality (Offence, Defence, Support): Offense.
  • Fireball: a ball of fire appears, hurtling towards Adolfina's target.
  • Wall of Fire: a wall of fire is created, surrounding Adolfina and protecting as well as concealing her.
  • Smokescreen: a cloud of smoke appears, and conceals Adolfina, or one of her allies, or possibly both.
  • Incineration: a storm of flames is created, spiralling around Adolfina and threatening to seriously burn her enemies.

Weapon (with description): a modified assault rifle (Sturmgewehr 44.)

Height: 5'8
Weight: 150 l.b
Dislikes: Perceived weakness, liars, cowards.
Personality: Adolfina is a narcissist, and has several personality disorders, although she hides them under a cold facade. She has a penchant for cruelty, and takes delight in sadism.

History (Compulsory)
Bios: born into Teutonic territory, at a disease-ridden village that has long since died out. When she was about seven, her father died of a plague, in a particularily nasty fevor, and her two siblings followed him. As the village dwindled, her mother took her further west, hoping to escape the sickness and to find a better place to live. Unfortunately, the plague caught up with her as well, leaving Adolfina alone and bereft of family.

Fortunately, her magical powers began to bloom, so she was recruited into the Teutonic Knights. However, her narcissism caused several other girls to strongly dislike her. However, Adolfina turned out to make a great soldier, unhesitatingly following orders from her superiors. On the other hand, she secretly harbored a disdain for the Teutonic Knights, believing they had the potential to become a great empire, but that their religion was holding them back. She eventually told one of her few friends "You know, they are fooling us, there is no God."

After being deployed to investigate rumors that an "evil foe," was sending scouts to Scandinavia, she uncovered salvagers from the Lone Wolf. Never one to be caught unaware, she slowly encircled them for days. However, they were magical girls as well, and managed to intercept her and defeat her. Caught unaware, Adolfina was captured and brought to Edinburgh to serve as a hostage. However, the more she learned about the Lone Wolf, the more she admired it. Eventually, she was allowed to meet a priestess, and swore to pass on information to the Lone Wolf about the Teutonic Knights' mobilization plans, and other information.

Returning to the Knights, Adolfina managed to cook up a story to convince them that she had managed to escape the enemy. For the next year, she passed on information to the Order about the Knights. Their movements, their ideology, etc. However, the Knights were becoming more and more suspicious, and came close to finding out about her betrayal. Luckily, she didn't panic, and continued playing her cards for a little while longer, before fleeing.

Because of the information she brought the Lone Wolf, they welcomed her with open arms. However, the Teutonic Knights now knew about her betrayal, earning her a new enemy.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:38 am

Character Information
Name:
Alexandria "Alexis" Xenakis
Affiliation: Holy Order of Neo-Amazonia
Appearance: Link

Magical Description
Magical Power:
Telekinesis
Specialty: Support
Spells:
  • Gravity Crush (Attack): Alexis causes a powerful inward force upon a single target, hoping to crush it.
  • Repulsion (Defense): Alexis sends out a wave of repulsive force from her being to throw back anything nearby.
  • Far Hand (Support): Alexis concentrates her powers to remotely manipulate an object at long range.
  • Anti-Gravity Well (Advanced): Alexis creates a hemispherical zone around her which negates the effect of gravity on everything save herself, causing it all to harmlessly float in the air.
Weapon: Harpe, Model V-001
Weapon Description: The Harpe, its name taken from Greek mythology, is a type of transforming laser sword unique to the Holy Order of Neo-Amazonia. In its default state, it appears as a metal rod with a shimmering blade of energy emerging from one side. On it are found two buttons, one to turn on and off the sword and another to initiate the transformation. When the second button is pushed, it releases a lock inside the handle, causing it to freely move on a series of intricate hinges. When rotated in the right way, the sword handle turns into a small laser pistol with the first button becoming the gun's trigger.

Alexis's Harpe is even more unique still in that it is a prototype variant model that the Order is using to perform a field test. In effect, it is essentially two copies of the original which can be combined to make an additional two forms. First, the blades can simply be connected at the base to form a double-sided sword, though it's difficult to use. Second, when transformed into gun mode while combined, the weapon can become a laser rifle for longer range and accuracy.

The Harpe's blade and laser bolts can be almost any color desired, and Alexis's are pink.

Physical Description:
Height:
5'9"
Weight: 110 lbs
Dislikes: "Arrogant, self-righteous, chauvinistic pigs who think themselves superior and look down on me for being a woman." ~Alexis

Personality: Depending upon who you are, Alexis could either be delightful company or utterly insufferable. If you accept her and don't question her authority or skill, she'll be fine. If, however, you show even the slightest hint of sexism, she'll jump down your throat and verbally pummel you into submission. She has a very quick and explosive temper, so it's generally a wise idea to stay on her good side.

In addition, Alexis is very energetic and active, and is always loud and boisterous in her mannerisms. She is also very competitive and is always challenging others to tests of skill or ability, though she often loses them. Despite her spirit and energy, Alexis is somewhat lacking in skill, though, of course, she'll never admit or even acknowledge it.

History:
Bio:
Born in the ancient days of the First Era...wait what? Okay, let me start again.

A long time ago in a...No, no, no. That's not right. One more time.

When Alexis was but a baby, she was abandoned by her birth parents. She never found out how or why they left her, but she was found by a group of huntresses from the Holy Order of Neo-Amazonia in the middle of the forest who took her in. There, she was raised by the women of the order to be a strong and liberated individual, free from the oppressive patriarchy of the rest of the world. Growing up, she was subject to the traditional teachings of the Amazons, including farming, hunting, fishing, metallurgy, electrical engineering, athletics, swordplay, marksmanship, and all manner of education. Despite being born an outsider, the other women accepted her as one of their own, and her life was good.

Then one day, things changed as Alexis discovered her latent magical prowess lying dormant inside her. This greatly excited the leaders of the Order who immediately put her in specialized training to become a magical girl. As for Alexis, herself, however, she wasn't completely into it. She just wanted to live a simple life with the other Amazons and not have to worry about defending the city from the Shadows. She didn't really like the idea of being depended upon, but she tried her best, anyways, not wanting to disappoint her sisters.

The training proceeded fairly typically, though Alexis somewhat lagged behind the others in ability. She committed herself to spending day and night practicing, but she often got sidetracked with other things. Nevertheless, she didn't let that stop her and was always eager to prove herself, repeatedly challenging other magical girls to duels. Her current win-loss record is 3-88. One of those victories was because the other girl forfeited the match when she got bored, and the other two were freak accidents. It was then somewhat surprising when Alexis was assigned to be part of a group field testing a brand new prototype weapon that the Order had just made, but she, naturally, just associates it with her inherent skill and ability.

Additional Information: Alexis is a lesbian.

OOC Information:
RP Sample:
You know the play A Midsummer's Night Dream? Yeah. I once read it. *smug face*
Additional Information: I am a lesbian.

-------------------------------------------------

General Information:
Name of Organization:
Holy Order of Neo-Amazonia
Home City: Themiscyra, previously Terme

Bio: Shortly after the Cataclysm and the emergence of the magical girls, there was a feminist uprising in the city of Terme, located on the southern coast of the Black Sea in the Samsun province of Turkey. It was lead by a newly-awakened magical girl of incredible power. Naming herself Hippolyta after the mythological Amazonian queen, she rallied an army of women and magical girls and launched an assault against the men of the city. Though bloody, the assault didn't last very long as the men were caught completely off guard, never anticipating anything like what had happened. After claiming victory, Hippolyta exiled all the men from Terme which she renamed to Themiscyra.

Over the next decade, Hippolyta prompted a revival of Greek paganism, specifically the worship of the goddesses Athena, Artemis, and Aphrodite and birthed the Holy Order of Neo-Amazonia, an Order dedicated to training magical girls and protecting the now independent city-state of Themiscyra. Despite being surrounded on all sides by the Shadows, the city flourished, a small oasis of light in a sea of darkness.

Unlike most of the other magical girl Orders, the Amazons don't seem to care much about driving back the Shadows or reclaiming the conquered land, and their relations with the other orders are mostly distant and aloof. They seem content to simply live out their lives in peace and isolation, unconcerned with the affairs of the outside world. However, their newest queen, Eurypyle, is trying to change this and establish peaceful relations with the other Orders, hoping that by cooperating with them, she can spread Amazonian influence to the rest of the world and bring about liberation for other oppressed women. As such, she has recently had an embassy constructed in Asteripolis and has sent several members of the Order there as diplomats.

Useful Information: Despite the Order's love of the past and influence from ancient Greek stories, the Amazons are forward thinkers and very adept at science and technology. They want women to march forward into the future and so eagerly embrace new discoveries and inventions.

Azrkyrtovaken
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Azrkyrtovaken » Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:09 pm

Name: Nichijio-Lan-Vaelest
Affiliation (what Order you belong to): The Germanic Order of the Lone Wolf
Appearance (picture link is preferred): Image

Magical Power: Aeus Equilibriae tl: Equilibrium of Heat
Speciality (Offence, Defence, Support): Offense

• (Basic Attack) : Aeus Leatar tl: Heat Compression - Concentrates heat energy from the surrounding in a specific region which region can be later manipulated for a certain amount of time, i.e make flammable materials ignite upon contact. Short ranged. In case of Nichijio, using Aeus Leater when punching or kicking allows her to knock back the opposition while simultaneously delivering thermal damage. Additionally, the effect of Aeus Leater can vary with how Nichijio uses it.

• (Basic Defence) : Aeus Hoten tl: Heat Decompression - works in reverse of Aeus Leatar. May be used to rapidly deplete heat and supercool the air in vicinity of Nichijio to create some kind of temporary 'barrier'. Unfortunate things that get caught by Aeus Hoten could be flash-freezed and become brittle. Similarly to Aeus Leatar, the effect of Aeus Hoten could vary depending on how she uses it.

• (Basic Support) : Aeus Captivae tl: Heat Recollection- meditative mode of Aeus Equilibriae to charge up the magic. When it's activated, Nichijio cannot move or disturbed for certain amount of time otherwise bad things can happen. Degree of charge-up is proportional to amount of time expended; longer Aeus Captivae allows Nichijio to use her magic more powerful than usual. Should Nichijio can successfully cast Aeus Hoten and then Aeus Capitvae in quick succession, she could use thermal energy extracted by the former to speed up the process of latter, i.e reduces time required or enhances Aeus Captivae effectiveness.

• (Advanced Spell) Aeus Lariat tl: Heat Snare- combined version of Aeus Leatar and Aeus Hoten; Aeus Lariat unleashes multiple temporary self-perpetuating blast of heat waves (max seven waves) which rapidly absorbs heat in the surrounding of the directional attack and further axially compress said absorbed heat inside the waves until they hit something solid or naturally decay. Thermal and kinetic damage of Aeus Lariat increase with range and lower amount of waves created--a short ranged Lariat will be weaker than one allowed to travel for a considerable distance and focusing the said waves into singular ones amplify the Lariat power considerably.
Weapon (with description): Undus Maketen tl: Searing Gloves - a special pair of highly durable magical gloves that can store Nichijo's magic (or excess heat) for later retrieval and apparently the only (current) weapon compatible with her Aeus Equilibriae magic, conventional weapons such as swords tend to become brittle and break apart upon cyclic application of Nichijo's magic. Undus Maketen also serve to simplify Aeus Equilibriae channeling, being some sort of magic regulator. Undus Maketen is usually not visible--it's only summoned and visible when Nichijio invokes Aeus Equilibriae instinctively.

Height: 1.71 m
Weight: 57.3 kg
Likes: Searching for treasures, money and mandarins. Also tend to eat spicy foods.
Dislikes: Slimy stuffs or wriggling stuffs--bad memories. Wasting money.
Personality: Nichijio tends to smile at people when looked at but not so talkative. She can be rather stingy when the matter at hand involves money. Nichijio can get surprisingly talkative if she gets enough mandarins (and money) from the people she's familiar with.

History (Compulsory)
Bios: Soldiers of fortune. No other words described Nichijio-Lan-Vaelest proper than the three simple words--originally a merry child visiting England with her mixed parentage of Japanese and Latino years before unexpected invasion of Shadows, Nichijio vacation was cut short with the creatures surprise attack, causing her to be separated from her parents. She did almost everything to live post-Shadow attack, sometimes surviving on crumbs of stale breads for months to come while avoiding Shadows with other refugees.

One by one her refugee companions (mostly young children as herself and some old men) were eaten by Shadows or beaten senseless by other witless survivors or died simply due to malnutrition and when she almost turned insane, she met a band of salvagers loosely affiliated to the Lone Wolf Order--which marked a turning point for Nichijio. Painful years of surviving granted Nichijio considerable instinct to avoid danger which she used it as a leverage--for the band of salvagers to take her under their care and as form of repayment given she cannot offer anything else worth while for them.

Then for several years Nichijio became their protege, to search for rare treasures or search specific Shadows upon request of clients in exchange of food, shelter and clothing. As she grew older, Nichijio took additional work to be an underground prize fighter, honing her combat skills and due to the fact the salvager team she accustomed to rarely offers her any useful weapons--most good weapons found by them were usually sold off for monies to buy necessities from hidden alley black markets and to appease the higher ups of the Order.

When she reached fourteen of age, she received her first real mission, on behest of an anonymous client to retrieve a certain item from a mansion infested with Shadows--her foster family remained divided to continue independently of Order by accepting the request or back off to a much more mundane yet safe tasks of sorting through building rubbles to find anything of value. Two of the salvage team personnel sided with Nichijio, trusting her judgement while others rejected the offer which saw her and the aforementioned persons depart to the mansion.

Nichijio's years of experience proved to be useful to avoid most of the Shadows lingering around the mansion and she was almost successful to retrieve the described item till a Shadow suddenly leaped at her--one of her companions jumped toward the maw of the creature, sparing Nichijio life and splashed blood on the item. As she made haste while chased by tens of now alert Shadows, another companions of hers sacrificed his life to allow her escape to a nearby sewers--which sent tears rolling on her cheek and on the item.

Nichijio's anguish eventually activates the item she retrieved from the mansion, automatically places itself on her hands--it was the moment when she acquired Undus Maketen, the core magical device for Aeus Equilibriae although she was unaware of the imbued magic till several months later. The device then imprinted the magic on her, allowing Nichijio to use it albeit wonky at first--months of subsequent trainings eventually prepared Nichijio to use the magic 'installed' by the device instinctively. Five years after the mansion incident, Nichijio had wise up by training extensively--hoping one day she may found her lost parents and avenge her fallen comrades.

Additional Information (Optional): Nichijio believes in hand-to-hand combat thus prefer to get close and personal if given chance.

RP Example: Best post
Ersilas uthamolnr sei,
Ilkokayt xiydn sathc,
Vohmsul kayti sudci,
Ilkokayt mucalic.

++++
In the name of Ersilas,
Our Will shall stand,
In our own Honours
Our Kingdom shall stand.
Your message contains 61072 characters. The maximum number of allowed characters is 60000.
iSad. :(

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:35 pm

I'm wondering if I should make a second character or not.

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:29 pm

Azrkyrtovaken wrote:*the ol' snipperoo*

You realize that the Latino ancestry wouldn't exist, right?
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:30 pm

@GW: Your girls seem to enjoy fighting knights over the swathes of Shadows infesting the highlands, don't they?

@Olthar: I noticed, frankly. Don't worry, they're just NPCs... I think. Anyway, both apps are accepted, and feel free to make more. I recommend having a face and name for your order leader. This is for you to control as an NPC or player character since you know your Amazons best. :p

@Azrkyrtovaken: I see no problems in terms of general RP skills, but a Japanese-Latino existing before 1453 (yes, there's really no option for you to skip that part of the synopsis) just doesn't seem realistic. To put it simply, the Japanese hardly emigrate in this world, and only in the 19th Century onwards, and the only Spanish/Castillian speakers in existence are the Castillian remnants themselves. American Latinos just didn't exist since America was not discovered (and devoured by Shadows).
Last edited by Wolfenium on Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:36 pm

Well, she's got a name already, but I'll find a picture, too.

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:43 pm

Olthar wrote:Well, she's got a name already, but I'll find a picture, too.

Alright then.

The Grey Wolf
Post Czar

Founded: May 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:53 pm

Wolfenium wrote:@GW: Your girls seem to enjoy fighting knights over the swathes of Shadows infesting the highlands, don't they?

Yup. :3

Azrkyrtovaken
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Azrkyrtovaken » Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:58 pm

Wolfenium wrote:@Azrkyrtovaken: I see no problems in terms of general RP skills, but a Japanese-Latino existing before 1453 (yes, there's really no option for you to skip that part of the synopsis) just doesn't seem realistic. To put it simply, the Japanese hardly emigrate in this world, and only in the 19th Century onwards, and the only Spanish/Castillian speakers in existence are the Castillian remnants themselves. American Latinos just didn't exist since America was not discovered (and devoured by Shadows).

Oh okay, I guess I will modify accordingly then. Open to suggestion, any ideas? I originally envision Japanese-Filipino due to the depiction of the character--Caucasian like skin colour and brown hair. I would like to avoid using European ancestry to make the character unique, but I suppose I could use some sort of Italian linage for the application? Alternatively I could modify the backstory for Nichijio (and change her name) to be one of the remaining Castillian remnants.
Last edited by Azrkyrtovaken on Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ersilas uthamolnr sei,
Ilkokayt xiydn sathc,
Vohmsul kayti sudci,
Ilkokayt mucalic.

++++
In the name of Ersilas,
Our Will shall stand,
In our own Honours
Our Kingdom shall stand.
Your message contains 61072 characters. The maximum number of allowed characters is 60000.
iSad. :(

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse