NATION

PASSWORD

Star Wars The Clone Wars (IC)(OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
OrigamiMaster
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Star Wars The Clone Wars (IC)(OPEN)

Postby OrigamiMaster » Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:10 am

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away

OOC viewtopic.php?f=31&t=262606&p=16660131#p16660131
Last edited by OrigamiMaster on Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
당신은 당신의 시간이 번역을 낭비!
Economic: -5.25
Social: -2.21
Join Oceanside!
Me: ODsT?
Sauritican: Orbital Drop shock Troopers from Halo?
Me: What does a ring around an angel's head have to do with anything?
Sauritican: dat video game foo :p
Me: I guess you are also gonna tell me how "Call of Duty- Wet Wipes Revenge" is educational, too?

If I am not on, it is likely because I am doing RL stuff. Sorry!

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 15, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Pantorrum » Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:25 am

General Grevious sat onboard the bridge of his flagship, the Revenge. The large Providence cruiser was flanked by 7 Munificent cruisers and 2 Lukrehulks. He planned on setting a trap for the Jedi at Sulucemi. He would wait in orbit with his ship and 2 Lukrehulks. The jedi would come out of lightspeed but be flanked by 7 Munificent cruisers right behind them. In time, Grevious would board their ships with Magnagaurds and kill the jedi. His fleet would no doubt have them outnumbered. He sat in his bridge and sent a transmission to the Jedi. He showed them previously captured padawans. The three padawans were suspended with energy bonds.
"Jedi, these padawans will die, and i will make sure they know that their beloved order failed to rescue them. When they die, word will spread that the jedi failed to save younglings. Do not attempt to free them, or they will be killed on spot, and the whole galaxy will know."

Embeded in the message were his fleets coordinates. He knew the jedi would find it and think it a gift from the force.
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again- Etienne de Grellet du Mabillier
_[' ]_
(-_Q)
If you support Capitalism put this in your Sig.

Paketo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Paketo » Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:16 am

Jedi Temple

Stephen was meditating when he was called about a message from Grevious. After hearing the message Stephen said to everyone "we must mount a rescue. Eagle can be ready to go within a few hours". Stephen waited for the others to respond but still sent a message to Joker to get the troops ready
I'm a Pinarchist, sue me North Carolina is best Carolina States rights is best rights
Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:
Paketo wrote:
Oh god, the universe will explode, everyone to your bunkers

Yep, this is the type of "discussion" we have over here. Serious people beware, this place is filled with these things.

Zeinbrad
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zeinbrad » Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:33 am

Paketo wrote:Jedi Temple

Stephen was meditating when he was called about a message from Grevious. After hearing the message Stephen said to everyone "we must mount a rescue. Eagle can be ready to go within a few hours". Stephen waited for the others to respond but still sent a message to Joker to get the troops ready

"Come on boys! Get a move on!" Joker yelled to his men who where packing for the upcoming battle.

"We got a rescue op to do! Why they aren't using the commandos or ARC troopers I don't know! But we are going to show those clankers how real soldiers fight!" He yelled, he watched his troopers get into column, and start marching into the Venator-class star destroyer. Joker sent a message to Stephen.

"Sir, all men are ready for a fight" He said.
“There are three ways to ultimate success:
The first way is to be kind.
The second way is to be kind.
The third way is to be kind.”
― Fred Rogers
Currently looking for an artist for a Star Wars fan comic I want to make.

Paketo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Paketo » Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:36 am

Zeinbrad wrote:

"Come on boys! Get a move on!" Joker yelled to his men who where packing for the upcoming battle.

"We got a rescue op to do! Why they aren't using the commandos or ARC troopers I don't know! But we are going to show those clankers how real soldiers fight!" He yelled, he watched his troopers get into column, and start marching into the Venator-class star destroyer. Joker sent a message to Stephen.

"Sir, all men are ready for a fight" He said.

Stephen received the message from Joker and informed the Jedi with him. "Eagle is already to go. We can go and rescue the padawans if we get a few more venators to battle any surprises"
I'm a Pinarchist, sue me North Carolina is best Carolina States rights is best rights
Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:
Paketo wrote:

Yep, this is the type of "discussion" we have over here. Serious people beware, this place is filled with these things.

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:41 am

The dreaded General Grevious torured the Padawans in the Detention level. Once the jedi entered to free them, Grevious would abandon ship and order the Revenge be destroyed. Then, his fleet would leave hyperspace and trap the jedi fleet. He knew they would come. The weak jedi could not resist a plee for help, especially from a jedi.
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again- Etienne de Grellet du Mabillier
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Tarkanus
Envoy

Founded: May 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Tarkanus » Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:47 am

Alpha-20 walked around the hallways of the barracks. Around him, clone troopers moved around him. Bayonet knew that the Arc troopers had a reputation for being somewhat nasty to other troopers, and arcs had the skills to back it up. He personally wasn't like that, but there were enough incidents that the others suspected he was.

Bayonet had just returned from a month long mission in the outer rim; a assassination mission. It had been successful, being completed when the targets personal shuttle dissolved as it took off. Now he was back at base until next assignment.

The troopers around him seemed to be preparing for something: a battle. Since he had not received orders from anyone of authority, Bayonet ignored them. None of the troopers spoke to him, whether it was because they were busy or they feared Arc troopers Bayonet did not know. Rarely speaking to others made Bayonet somewhat lonely, but he still had friends in the special forces.
Rome's Finest!

For the most part, my nation is FT

OrigamiMaster
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby OrigamiMaster » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:01 am

The three padawans were scared. That really was an understatement. THey were extremly terrified! They were always taught to fear grievous, with his four jedi lightsabers and freaky appearance. The three padawans consisted of two humans and one wookie.

Steve was scared. His master and he had been separated, and now he was found by Grievous! This was horrible! Steve tried to look for a weakness in the energy bonds. He tried to calm down and focus on the force, but this wasn't really a place to. He did manage to stop moving, though.

Yagoob, the wookie, was as always, very chill and calm, one of the things that made him an amazing apprentice. He may just be too calm sometimes. He tried to calm down and focus, and focused on the switch that turned off the energy. He needed to do this or they would all be toast!
당신은 당신의 시간이 번역을 낭비!
Join Oceanside!
Me: I guess you are also gonna tell me how "Call of Duty- Wet Wipes Revenge" is educational, too?

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:06 am

Grevious watched the jedi padawans. Their lightsabers had been stored on the ships bridge, so far from their reach. In the room were 12 Commando droids, 2 super battledroids, and 3 magna gaurds along with a medical droid. More volts were pushed into their bodies. Grevious watched and coughed loudly before speaking.
"Jedi, i can see you focusing. It is no use. Your only hope will soon die with you, unless this suposed 'force' will help you. There is no escaping the Revenge."
He coughed again before continuing-
"I hate you jedi scum, but your lightsabers will make a fine addition to my collection."
He started out of the room followed by 2 of the magnagaurds in the room.
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Psycentric
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Psycentric » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:11 am

Tarkanus wrote:Alpha-20 walked around the hallways of the barracks. Around him, clone troopers moved around him. Bayonet knew that the Arc troopers had a reputation for being somewhat nasty to other troopers, and arcs had the skills to back it up. He personally wasn't like that, but there were enough incidents that the others suspected he was.

Bayonet had just returned from a month long mission in the outer rim; a assassination mission. It had been successful, being completed when the targets personal shuttle dissolved as it took off. Now he was back at base until next assignment.

The troopers around him seemed to be preparing for something: a battle. Since he had not received orders from anyone of authority, Bayonet ignored them. None of the troopers spoke to him, whether it was because they were busy or they feared Arc troopers Bayonet did not know. Rarely speaking to others made Bayonet somewhat lonely, but he still had friends in the special forces.

Mika(Sandra) was aimlessly wondering around the barracks. She was bored out of her mind. The young padawaan (about 15) had just been assigned her master. "Pfffft! Where is this jedi master anyway!" She sat down on a bench in the barracks slightly upset.

Just then she saw a arc trooper doing the same thing she was. "Hey there!" She said waving at him. She smiled. "What are you doing around here? You look like a Arc trooper or a clone commander or something like that!" she observed placing her handson her hips.
Hello everybody im so happy to be here on NS!!!!!!

OrigamiMaster
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby OrigamiMaster » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:14 am

Pantorrum wrote:Grevious watched the jedi padawans. Their lightsabers had been stored on the ships bridge, so far from their reach. In the room were 12 Commando droids, 2 super battledroids, and 3 magna gaurds along with a medical droid. More volts were pushed into their bodies. Grevious watched and coughed loudly before speaking.
"Jedi, i can see you focusing. It is no use. Your only hope will soon die with you, unless this suposed 'force' will help you. There is no escaping the Revenge."
He coughed again before continuing-
"I hate you jedi scum, but your lightsabers will make a fine addition to my collection."
He started out of the room followed by 2 of the magnagaurds in the room.

The padawans gasped with pain, but Yagoob kept on trying to persist with his force training. He saw the lever move just a little bit, and could feel it working a bit. He used all of his energy to force the thing closed. The other padawaans started realizing what he was doing, and tried to help him pull that lever!
당신은 당신의 시간이 번역을 낭비!
Join Oceanside!

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:16 am

grevious heard the lever moving just before he left. He turned around and placed his powerful cyborg hand on it. He coughed slightly.
"Jedi fools!" A magna gaurd shocked the three padawans. Grevious ordered the third magnagaurd to hold the lever and the other two to keep an eye on the jedi. He then once gain walked slowly to the door.
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

OrigamiMaster
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby OrigamiMaster » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:20 am

Pantorrum wrote:grevious heard the lever moving just before he left. He turned around and placed his powerful cyborg hand on it. He coughed slightly.
"Jedi fools!" A magna gaurd shocked the three padawans. Grevious ordered the third magnagaurd to hold the lever and the other two to keep an eye on the jedi. He then once gain walked slowly to the door.

"GAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" screemed Joe, and he suddenly died of electrocution. Yagoob looked over at the dead padawaan, and screamed! He had never seen a dead person before! Now he was mad! Really really mad! He focused all of his dark energy on the magna gaurd that was going to shock him nay second now.
당신은 당신의 시간이 번역을 낭비!
Join Oceanside!

Ammar
Minister

Founded: Jul 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ammar » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:20 am

Gizor Delso, a Geonosian technician for the CIS, had been working on a new droid prototype. This machine would be able to use the force and even replace Grievous. This droid however, would require alot of power. He knew about the war between the Jedi and Sith in the past and realized the perfect power source.

At once, he contacted Grievous to get assistance with locating the power source.
☻ / This is Bob, copy& paste him in
/▌ your sig so Bob can take over the
/ \ world.
Heads up: Ammar is a desert country.
Film Company - National Anthem - Encyclopedia
Victorious Decepticons
Orthella
Feminarchy
United Republic of Taiwan

Tarkanus
Envoy

Founded: May 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Tarkanus » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:25 am

Psycentric wrote:Mika(Sandra) was aimlessly wondering around the barracks. She was bored out of her mind. The young padawaan (about 15) had just been assigned her master. "Pfffft! Where is this jedi master anyway!" She sat down on a bench in the barracks slightly upset.

Just then she saw a arc trooper doing the same thing she was. "Hey there!" She said waving at him. She smiled. "What are you doing around here? You look like a Arc trooper or a clone commander or something like that!" she observed placing her handson her hips.

Bayonet looked over at a young girl. A Jedi he guessed, as the guards wouldn't let someone random come in. Bayonet saluted crisply, before responding, " Commander! I'm just killing time before my next mission. Yeah, I'm an Arc Trooper: Alpha-20. A pleasure to make your acquaintance. Commander...?" Bayonet had learned few social skills from Jango, and from some of the other instructors, on Kamino. This Jedi had probably never heard of Arc Trooper's stereotypical behavior before, which was alright with Bayonet. It was nice that someone would actually speak to him. " Commander, do you have a senior clone officer with you? All Jedi are assigned one." She seemed nice enough. Bayonet removed his helmet. He found that non-clones preferred to speak with him with his helmets off.
Rome's Finest!

For the most part, my nation is FT

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:26 am

The magna gaurd lurched against the wall. The other 2 magnagaurds backed away and grevious turned around.
"Will you ever learn jedi scum!" He lurched forward and slapped the padawan. The magna gaurd hit the wall so hard, it shot sparks out and was destroyed. This angered Grevious.
He coughed several times.
"If i didnt need you two alive, i would shoot you out of the airlock! gaurds, stop with the electricity. We cant afford to loose another! Make sure they dont escape and move the body to the corner. If you disturb me again you may meet with an unfortunate accident."
Grevious coughed and turned around, once again heading for the door. He was puzzeled as to why the jedi hadnt come.

EDIT: Grevious answers his comlink just as the door closed. He coughed and then spoke harshly-
"What do you want! I have jedi to kill!"
Last edited by Pantorrum on Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

OrigamiMaster
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby OrigamiMaster » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:32 am

Pantorrum wrote:The magna gaurd lurched against the wall. The other 2 magnagaurds backed away and grevious turned around.
"Will you ever learn jedi scum!" He lurched forward and slapped the padawan. The magna gaurd hit the wall so hard, it shot sparks out and was destroyed. This angered Grevious.
"If i didnt need you two alive, i would shoot you out of the airlock! gaurds, stop with the electricity. We cant afford to loose another! Make sure they dont escape and move the body to the corner. If you disturb me again you may meet with an unfortunate accident."
Grevious coughed and turned around, once again heading for the door. He was puzzeled as to why the jedi hadnt come.

"Ha! You think a slap will stop me?!" The now VERY angered padawaan yelled at grievous. Then he remembered a trick that the sith somethimes used. They made lightning from their hands! He wondered if he could short out the circuit that way and escape! The only problems were that it may kill the other padawaan, and also it was pretty dark stuff. Neither mattered to him anymore, though. He focused on his deepest anger and hate for everyone, and thought he heard a crackle from somewhere.
당신은 당신의 시간이 번역을 낭비!
Join Oceanside!

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:34 am

Grevious heard something behind the closed door. He typed in a code and locked the door. The young padawan was injected with a sleeping agent which would quickly take effect.
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

OrigamiMaster
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby OrigamiMaster » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:35 am

Pantorrum wrote:Grevious heard something behind the closed door. He typed in a code and locked the door. The young padawan was injected with a sleeping agent which would quickly take effect.

The padawaan wookiee, a wookiee, was slowly effected by the sleeping agent, but his force powers were also helping him block out the poison. He focused even more on his hate for Grievous.
당신은 당신의 시간이 번역을 낭비!
Join Oceanside!

OrigamiMaster
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby OrigamiMaster » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:37 am

"Prepare for the attack we must." Yoda told him. "Get ready for an ambush, though, we must. Suspect something more, I do." he told Stephan.
당신은 당신의 시간이 번역을 낭비!
Join Oceanside!

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:38 am

Grevious reached the bridge and staired out into space. He still awaited a response from the geonosian. He hated waiting. Soon though, the jedi would come. He knew them to well.

In the detention level, more and more sleeping agents were put into the raging padawans and droids took stance, blasters ready. the commando droids were a good match for a knigh, and a nightmare for a padawan.
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Ammar
Minister

Founded: Jul 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ammar » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:39 am

Pantorrum wrote:The magna gaurd lurched against the wall. The other 2 magnagaurds backed away and grevious turned around.

EDIT: Grevious answers his comlink just as the door closed. He coughed and then spoke harshly-
"What do you want! I have jedi to kill!"

"Greetings General. I am Gizor Delso, the head of CIS weapons research. I need you to retrieve something for a new battle droid.." Gizor explains. He then pulls up Raxus Prime. "This is Raxus Prime. The whole planet is a giant scrapyard. During the Sith War, a powerful device was buried there. With it, I can construct a droid capable of using the force."
☻ / This is Bob, copy& paste him in
/▌ your sig so Bob can take over the
/ \ world.
Heads up: Ammar is a desert country.
Film Company - National Anthem - Encyclopedia
Victorious Decepticons
Orthella
Feminarchy
United Republic of Taiwan

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:41 am

"I am busy. I will go there after my battle. I will want restrictions placed on the droid also! I want controls over them. If you succeed you will be rewarded."
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

OrigamiMaster
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby OrigamiMaster » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:42 am

Pantorrum wrote:Grevious reached the bridge and staired out into space. He still awaited a response from the geonosian. He hated waiting. Soon though, the jedi would come. He knew them to well.

In the detention level, more and more sleeping agents were put into the raging padawans and droids took stance, blasters ready. the commando droids were a good match for a knigh, and a nightmare for a padawan.

The other padawaan, Steve, was fast asleep. He was still being injected with sleep injection, though. Too much of sleep potion could kill him!

Yagoob kept forcing the heck out of the energy thing, and he saw the other padawaan starting to slowly die because of partly him and the sleeping agent. He now was so mad, he used up most of his energy on one sharp electricity blow.
당신은 당신의 시간이 번역을 낭비!
Join Oceanside!

Paketo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Paketo » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:44 am

OrigamiMaster wrote:

"Prepare for the attack we must." Yoda told him. "Get ready for an ambush, though, we must. Suspect something more, I do." he told Stephan.

"Yes Master, I will take 5 cruisers and 6 frigates to deal with any threats" responded Stephen before leaving the temple for the ships. Upon his arrival, Stephen spotted Joker and asked "are the troops ready Joker"
Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:
Paketo wrote:

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse