NATION

PASSWORD

History of Man II (OOC, Closed)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ambibia
Diplomat

Founded: May 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ambibia » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:42 pm

Sorry gents, been away quite awhile. Can anyone telegram me on where our planet stands?
15 year-old male Democrat from South Carolina, USA. Presbyterian. Currently enrolled in boarding school in Virginia.
Economic Left/Right: -4.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.38
"There was never a good war, or a bad peace" -Benjamin Franklin
"We seldom repent of having eaten too little"-Thomas Jefferson
"There are many ways of moving foward, but only one way of standing still"-Franklin D. Roosevelt

Neo-Assyrian Empire
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo-Assyrian Empire » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:45 pm

Ambibia wrote:Sorry gents, been away quite awhile. Can anyone telegram me on where our planet stands?

Who were you again? I don't think I remember you, unless if you were there in Ancient Times...

Anyways, here's what I know of so far:

It is the 1420s, Europe is full and is fighting to gain the last little bits of it that remain, Europe is beginning to colonize West and North Africa, a Mid-Western American Empire had fallen back in to various tribes and is now being invaded by another American Empire, and there is currently a war going on between one of Europe's superpowers against a barbarian tribe in Sweden

There's probably more going on, but this is all that I can recall. People are free to add on to this list if I left something out
Last edited by Neo-Assyrian Empire on Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Account may or may not be alive or dead. We'll see what happens
General Information
<G> Is the national currency. <G> 1 = $1.6
Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: 1
Libertarian/Authoritarian: -.31
Veni, Vidi, Vici
|[=-=X|X=-=]|
Currently RPing As
Nobody
;~;

|[=-=X|X=-=]|

Bujahla
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Bujahla » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:52 pm

Neo-Assyrian Empire wrote:
Ambibia wrote:Sorry gents, been away quite awhile. Can anyone telegram me on where our planet stands?

Who were you again? I don't think I remember you, unless if you were there in Ancient Times...

It is the 1420s, Europe is full and is fighting to gain the last little bits of it that remain, Europe is beginning to colonize West and North Africa, a Mid-Western American Empire had fallen back in to various tribes and is now being invaded by another American Empire, and there is currently a war going on between one of Europe's superpowers against a barbarian tribe in Sweden

There's probably more going on, but this is all that I can recall. People are free to add on to this list if I left something out

Asia is dominated by people who ride on bears as well as people from Japan. India is being captured by an empire in Madagascar. South Africa is an empire. All of the Arabian Peninsula is taken. Persia is a major power in the middle east. West-East trade is happening. Everything in Asia is taken by nations and NCP's except the stans as well as Russia. A nation in New Zealand has conquered most of Australia an rides moas. The Incahs are a major power in South America as well as a Brazilian empire. A North American empire is starting to conquer parts of South America. Another North American Empire owns all of the Gulf. A rather new North American Empire in Canada has been established. The Mediterranean is a hot bed for conflict between the United Monarchies of Mediterranea and Spain (yes that's his name). Many european nations (Ardovicia, Ostyrilonia, Spain, and the UMM) have reached China and begun trading with them. And more.
*Huzzah he lives!*

Nah, son. Britain was all like "yo, why my colonies be all uppity an' shit?!" And Lord Durham laid it straight: "they be wantin' legislation with representation, dawg."

Never Forget / My Best IC Posts
Never Forget / My Longest Running Series
Never Forget / My Best RP

Neo-Assyrian Empire
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo-Assyrian Empire » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:56 pm

Bujahla wrote:
Neo-Assyrian Empire wrote:Who were you again? I don't think I remember you, unless if you were there in Ancient Times...

Asia is dominated by people who ride on bears as well as people from Japan. India is being captured by an empire in Madagascar. South Africa is an empire. All of the Arabian Peninsula is taken. Persia is a major power in the middle east. West-East trade is happening. Everything in Asia is taken by nations and NCP's except the stans as well as Russia. A nation in New Zealand has conquered most of Australia an rides moas. The Incahs are a major power in South America as well as a Brazilian empire. A North American empire is starting to conquer parts of South America. Another North American Empire owns all of the Gulf. A rather new North American Empire in Canada has been established. The Mediterranean is a hot bed for conflict between the United Monarchies of Mediterranea and Spain (yes that's his name). Many european nations (Ardovicia, Ostyrlonia, Spain, and the UMM) have reached China and begun trading with them. And more.

Ostyrlonia has yet to reach the Oriental (Though I'm making landfall in Japan)
General Information
Veni, Vidi, Vici
|[=-=X|X=-=]|
Currently RPing As
Nobody
;~;

|[=-=X|X=-=]|

Bujahla
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Bujahla » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:02 pm

Bujahla wrote:
Asia is dominated by people who ride on bears as well as people from Japan. India is being captured by an empire in Madagascar. South Africa is an empire. All of the Arabian Peninsula is taken. Persia is a major power in the middle east. West-East trade is happening. Everything in Asia is taken by nations and NCP's except the stans as well as Russia. A nation in New Zealand has conquered most of Australia an rides moas. The Incahs are a major power in South America as well as a Brazilian empire. A North American empire is starting to conquer parts of South America. Another North American Empire owns all of the Gulf. A rather new North American Empire in Canada has been established. The Mediterranean is a hot bed for conflict between the United Monarchies of Mediterranea and Spain (yes that's his name). Many european nations (Ardovicia, Ostyrlonia, Spain, and the UMM) have reached China and begun trading with them. And more.

Ostyrlonia has yet to reach the Oriental (Though I'm making landfall in Japan)

Isn't that the same thing xD. Oh well, point still stands people have gone there.
*Huzzah he lives!*

Nah, son. Britain was all like "yo, why my colonies be all uppity an' shit?!" And Lord Durham laid it straight: "they be wantin' legislation with representation, dawg."

Bujahla
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Bujahla » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:14 pm

Fortunagen wrote:
The Polarian Empire wrote:Country Name: (IC) The Polarian Empire
Year of claim: (eg. 1410) 1445
Location of claim: (please put a map, if you can't say so and give a highly accurate description) I would like Guyana, French Guiana, Suriname and the Brazil closest to the Brazilian guy

Dude, that's a little close to the area I was going to build, and there is plenty of room in other parts of South America you can go, I'm sorry I've just kinda had this planned for a while.. :blush:

That forum isn't for discussion, and he can do what he wants. As to the comment of "plenty of room," There actually isn't if you consider the fact that he needs to take coastline first for it will be hard (and pointless) for him to move inland.
*Huzzah he lives!*

Neo-Assyrian Empire
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo-Assyrian Empire » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:19 pm

Fortunagen wrote:
The Polarian Empire wrote:Country Name: (IC) The Polarian Empire
Year of claim: (eg. 1410) 1445
Location of claim: (please put a map, if you can't say so and give a highly accurate description) I would like Guyana, French Guiana, Suriname and the Brazil closest to the Brazilian guy

Dude, that's a little close to the area I was going to build, and there is plenty of room in other parts of South America you can go, I'm sorry I've just kinda had this planned for a while.. :blush:

If you want, Fort, you can claim a bit of Argentina (Not the silver-baring places though... or maybe a little bit of them) and just go about your plans there as opposed to North-Eastern South America.

And wow, that sounds weird, North-Eastern South America
General Information
Veni, Vidi, Vici
|[=-=X|X=-=]|
Currently RPing As
Nobody
;~;

|[=-=X|X=-=]|

Quirina
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Quirina » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:22 pm

Fortunagen wrote:Dude, that's a little close to the area I was going to build, and there is plenty of room in other parts of South America you can go, I'm sorry I've just kinda had this planned for a while.. :blush:

If you want, Fort, you can claim a bit of Argentina (Not the silver-baring places though... or maybe a little bit of them) and just go about your plans there as opposed to North-Eastern South America.

Remember my "Argentina". I was referring it to the place where the Spanish will first land, to RL Argentina.
एक, सच, अजेय
The Great Federated Noble States

"Strength determines the fates of the world, and the same should be applied over oppressors." - Maharajah Purva Ashvath IV

Call me Quirina.

Bujahla
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Bujahla » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:32 pm

Quirina wrote:
Neo-Assyrian Empire wrote:If you want, Fort, you can claim a bit of Argentina (Not the silver-baring places though... or maybe a little bit of them) and just go about your plans there as opposed to North-Eastern South America.

Remember my "Argentina". I was referring it to the place where the Spanish will first land, to RL Argentina.

I don't think anyone cares about your plans as they are just plans.
*Huzzah he lives!*

Alleniana
Post Czar

Founded: Dec 23, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Alleniana » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:34 pm

Alleniana wrote:Oh, eh?
I was taking the Svedes prisoner, and the storyline was going to be that I deported Svedes to America to work and do whatever they wanted as long as they paid tax, and you would continue to play the Svedes in the effectively penal colonies until you got pissed at the high taxes.

Also, Persian Gulf, Red Sea?
Sailing around Africa will take a year or even more, so it is almost impossible to colonize anything there by force.

That is why Medu-Canaan and Ostyrlonia are going to construct the Suez Canal (And create African enslavement) at the same time. The canal will take a while to make, but we're gonna try to do it.

Thank you for directing naval shipping through the Mediterranean :lol:

Danhanjeedh
Minister

Founded: Jun 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Danhanjeedh » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:36 pm

Bujahla wrote:Asia is dominated by people who ride on bears as well as people from Japan. India is being captured by an empire in Madagascar. South Africa is an empire. All of the Arabian Peninsula is taken. Persia is a major power in the middle east. West-East trade is happening. Everything in Asia is taken by nations and NCP's except the stans as well as Russia. A nation in New Zealand has conquered most of Australia an rides moas. The Incahs are a major power in South America as well as a Brazilian empire. A North American empire is starting to conquer parts of South America. Another North American Empire owns all of the Gulf. A rather new North American Empire in Canada has been established. The Mediterranean is a hot bed for conflict between the United Monarchies of Mediterranea and Spain (yes that's his name). Many european nations (Ardovicia, Ostyrilonia, Spain, and the UMM) have reached China and begun trading with them. And more.

Made me think of something:
Current RP's

Middle Earth/Lord of the Rings RP - Khazad-Dûm

Neo-Assyrian Empire
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo-Assyrian Empire » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:36 pm

Alleniana wrote:
Neo-Assyrian Empire wrote:That is why Medu-Canaan and Ostyrlonia are going to construct the Suez Canal (And create African enslavement) at the same time. The canal will take a while to make, but we're gonna try to do it.

Thank you for directing naval shipping through the Mediterranean :lol:

Meh. I'm mostly going to use it for colonizaion purposes at first and then shipping... but don't worry. We're gonna be prepared for Grey-Goatee the Corsair to come!
General Information
Veni, Vidi, Vici
|[=-=X|X=-=]|
Currently RPing As
Nobody
;~;

|[=-=X|X=-=]|

The Orson Empire
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Orson Empire » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:38 pm

I'm planning on landing in the Bahamas, and then Mexico right after that.

Bujahla
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Bujahla » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:43 pm

Alleniana wrote:Thank you for directing naval shipping through the Mediterranean :lol:

Meh. I'm mostly going to use it for colonizaion purposes at first and then shipping... but don't worry. We're gonna be prepared for Grey-Goatee the Corsair to come!

I'm doing it mostly for shipping since it's in my land I can rack up all them dollas.
*Huzzah he lives!*

Alleniana
Post Czar

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Alleniana » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:53 pm

Alleniana wrote:Thank you for directing naval shipping through the Mediterranean :lol:

:p
Also, pirate accent is the accent of the Enner Federation. Nobody else may have! :D
Name of Nation: Enner Federation
Population: 1 million
Government Type: Republic, with as much autocracy, despotism, militarism, etc. as can be shoved in without it not being a republic
Leader: Council of Enner
Capital City: Sort of Razghora, but it will soon lose that rank
Military Numbers: Same military situation as Razghora, but with numbers of about 100,000
Bujahla wrote:
Neo-Assyrian Empire wrote:Meh. I'm mostly going to use it for colonizaion purposes at first and then shipping... but don't worry. We're gonna be prepared for Grey-Goatee the Corsair to come!

I'm doing it mostly for shipping since it's in my land I can rack up all them dollas.

That also means you will have to placate or fight me, both of which will be fun :lol:

Bujahla
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Bujahla » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:12 pm

FUCK THIS SHIT!

I call time warp on the entire mediterranean, fuck it, on all of Europe. I can't stand this. Spain is posting his stuff a day ahead of time and I don't have the time to respond to everything since I'm not on break, so now I'm forced to stand idly by as he takes the upper hand because OOC reasons. Can I call timewarp on him to bring him back to 1426? I'm sorry, but when there is practically a Spain-UMM cold war (not literally, but you guys get the gist), I can't just stand by as the person posts a day ahead of me as well as much more frequently.

EDIT: and the pirates as well
Last edited by Bujahla on Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*Huzzah he lives!*

Reatra
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Reatra » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:13 pm

ASSYRIA! I'M PART OF SPAIN NOW! WOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I get to colonize Africa, and you can't catch me!
yee haw it's time for mass line

Alleniana
Post Czar

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Alleniana » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:14 pm

Bujahla wrote:FUCK THIS SHIT!

I call time warp on the entire mediterranean, fuck it, on all of Europe. I can't stand this. Spain is posting his stuff a day ahead of time and I don't have the time to respond to everything since I'm not on break, so now I'm forced to stand idly by as he takes the upper hand because OOC reasons. Can I call timewarp on him to bring him back to 1426? I'm sorry, but when there is practically a Spain-UMM cold war (not literally, but you guys get the gist), I can't just stand by as the person posts a day ahead of me as well as much more frequently.

EDIT: and the pirates as well

I often inactive, so I am doing lots now. You can respond to my raids whenever you want.

Neo-Assyrian Empire
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo-Assyrian Empire » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:14 pm

Reatra wrote:ASSYRIA! I'M PART OF SPAIN NOW! WOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I get to colonize Africa, and you can't catch me!

*Deafened by Reat*

What d'ya say, sonny? Me ears, they ain't as good, euhh, as they use' to...
General Information
Veni, Vidi, Vici
|[=-=X|X=-=]|
Currently RPing As
Nobody
;~;

|[=-=X|X=-=]|

Reatra
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Reatra » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:18 pm

Should I share his color? Or be a lighter shade? Or maybe be my current blood red with Castilian colored dots in it?

Aaaaaanyway, does anyone object to outposts near Mali?

Bujahla
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Bujahla » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:19 pm

I can't when dang Spain doesn't understand the principle of a time warp. He should never have had forced Rylonia to make him give Portugal and Gibraltar, he should have stayed in the year he started to invade and been forced to wait until he could reply. This is completely unfair and jacked.
*Huzzah he lives!*

Reatra
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Reatra » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:21 pm

I would ask him if you can start over the war. Because he already has me.

Neo-Assyrian Empire
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo-Assyrian Empire » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:25 pm

The Orson Empire wrote:While the Senate was debating about what to do with the new Northwest Territory, the Bakarus Republic would begin rapidly eastward into previously unclaimed land. There were already government posts in these lands, and some Bakarus settlements had begun to spring up. Other then that, the land was virtually empty, with no tribes. The Republic would claim a whole slew of new lands under its wing.

http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t519/Thorseus/f578e8c9-ee92-451b-a32f-9237f647ab20.jpg

Meanwhile, Bakari ships would be sailing down the west coast of Africa, hearing of the fast European development of the continent.

Oh heeeeelll no. That's way too rapid of an expansion. You can either go in to Scandinavia or out and in to Siberia, but not both at once. And I'm sure that others would agree with that
General Information
Veni, Vidi, Vici
|[=-=X|X=-=]|
Currently RPing As
Nobody
;~;

|[=-=X|X=-=]|

Quirina
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Quirina » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:27 pm

Hey Booyah, calm your tits man. I didn't know what the RP time was. I'm sorry. I was just too excited to RP here. That's all. And I'm willing to adjust the year span of my conquests.

Reatra, I think I'll use a lighter shade of my yellow since it suits better. But if you insist to use my color, I won't mind.
एक, सच, अजेय
The Great Federated Noble States

"Strength determines the fates of the world, and the same should be applied over oppressors." - Maharajah Purva Ashvath IV

Call me Quirina.

The Orson Empire
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Orson Empire » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:27 pm

The Orson Empire wrote:While the Senate was debating about what to do with the new Northwest Territory, the Bakarus Republic would begin rapidly eastward into previously unclaimed land. There were already government posts in these lands, and some Bakarus settlements had begun to spring up. Other then that, the land was virtually empty, with no tribes. The Republic would claim a whole slew of new lands under its wing.

http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t519/Thorseus/f578e8c9-ee92-451b-a32f-9237f647ab20.jpg

Meanwhile, Bakari ships would be sailing down the west coast of Africa, hearing of the fast European development of the continent.

Oh heeeeelll no. That's way too rapid of an expansion. You can either go in to Scandinavia or out and in to Siberia, but not both at once. And I'm sure that others would agree with that

I already own Finland, so I'm expanding to the east.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse