NATION

PASSWORD

Zombie Apocalypse 2015(MT,OOC,FIRST PERSON)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Moniodio
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Moniodio » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:31 am

Alouite wrote:
Moniodio wrote:

My character will start on Yugoslavia.But everybody can spawn wherever he wants!So...should i start the IC?

So, where in former Yugoslavia

Read the story..In a military camp.
Rostrog rebellion:Victory
Second Rostrog war:Victory
Parndian War:Victory
ALLIES ADN CLOSE FRIENDS:
Artite
Seraa
Langock

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Alouite » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:35 am

Moniodio wrote:
Alouite wrote:So, where in former Yugoslavia

But where is the camp, former Yugoslavia is a big region now it consists of several nations. And by where I meant an expression like, in South-Western Croatia or in[or near] Belgrade etc.
National Liberalism, National School Economics, National Dividend, Constitutional Originalism, Protection of US Domestic Trade, The Chinese Gov't in Exile in Taipei, and Ending the War on Nouns
Hyman Minsky
Totalitarianism, the Destruction of the Environment, Racism, and, most of all, people who end statements in questions?
The Patriot Act, The Illegitimate Communist Authorities in China, Economic Libertarianism, Absolutism and Communism

Moniodio
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Moniodio » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:47 am

Alouite wrote:
Moniodio wrote:

But where is the camp, former Yugoslavia is a big region now it consists of several nations. And by where I meant an expression like, in South-Western Croatia or in[or near] Belgrade etc.

Near Beligrade.
Artite
Seraa
Langock

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Postby Alouite » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:07 am

Alright, seems fair. So, will there be survivor communities or is the world still in complete anarchy. By survivor communities I mean like the groups in the Walking Dead small teams of people who settledin a general area or farmers who haven't truly had the full effect of the apocalypse.
National Liberalism, National School Economics, National Dividend, Constitutional Originalism, Protection of US Domestic Trade, The Chinese Gov't in Exile in Taipei, and Ending the War on Nouns
Hyman Minsky
Totalitarianism, the Destruction of the Environment, Racism, and, most of all, people who end statements in questions?
The Patriot Act, The Illegitimate Communist Authorities in China, Economic Libertarianism, Absolutism and Communism

Moniodio
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Moniodio » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:20 am

Alouite wrote:Alright, seems fair. So, will there be survivor communities or is the world still in complete anarchy. By survivor communities I mean like the groups in the Walking Dead small teams of people who settledin a general area or farmers who haven't truly had the full effect of the apocalypse.

There are some communities.
Artite
Seraa
Langock

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Postby Alouite » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:31 am

Moniodio wrote:
Alouite wrote:Alright, seems fair. So, will there be survivor communities or is the world still in complete anarchy. By survivor communities I mean like the groups in the Walking Dead small teams of people who settledin a general area or farmers who haven't truly had the full effect of the apocalypse.

Good, that way I can have a trade route.
Hyman Minsky

Moniodio
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Moniodio » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:32 am

Alouite wrote:
Moniodio wrote:

Good, that way I can have a trade route.

Wait...What?
Artite
Seraa
Langock

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Postby Alouite » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:34 am

Moniodio wrote:
Alouite wrote:Good, that way I can have a trade route.

Wait...What?

Like I said in my bio I trade weapons for supplies, I was wondering if there were places that had a large enough group to begin a trade route. Sorry if I confused you.
Hyman Minsky

Moniodio
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Moniodio » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:37 am

Alouite wrote:
Moniodio wrote:
Wait...What?

Like I said in my bio I trade weapons for supplies, I was wondering if there were places that had a large enough group to begin a trade route. Sorry if I confused you.

It's ok.But i do not know if this gonna be easy.The zombies are all over the roads,houses etc...These comunities are protected by walls.But our camp may have some trucks,the point is who will drive them among the zombies!!!
Artite
Seraa
Langock

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Postby Alouite » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:50 am

Moniodio wrote:
Alouite wrote:Like I said in my bio I trade weapons for supplies, I was wondering if there were places that had a large enough group to begin a trade route. Sorry if I confused you.

It's ok.But i do not know if this gonna be easy.The zombies are all over the roads,houses etc...These comunities are protected by walls.But our camp may have some trucks,the point is who will drive them among the zombies!!!

That is the risk, though I may settle in one of the communities early on.
Hyman Minsky

The Norgan Alliance
Minister

Founded: Feb 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Norgan Alliance » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:02 am

I'll be in Tirana, Albania at the Norwegian embassy.
Call me Norga and I'll give you a cookie
|No Left Turn|
"When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons." ~ Principle Scudworth, 2003
The Liberated Territories wrote:Ancestry: Murican
Ethnicity: Murican
Race: Murican

Murica

Moniodio
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Moniodio » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:28 am

Ok...I will be in the Military camp in yugo...
Artite
Seraa
Langock

The Dijel
Envoy

Founded: Apr 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Dijel » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:33 am

I'll have to start in the Bosnia-Herzegovina area, although a military/refugee camp would be as good a place as any to start. After that? I was thinking an epic trek across the Balkans, down through Turkey and the middle east, along the nile to Tanzinia before cutting south to the cape of good hope. Then home for tea and medals, naturally.
The Independant Order welcomes careful drivers!

Moniodio
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Moniodio » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:34 am

The Dijel wrote:I'll have to start in the Bosnia-Herzegovina area, although a military/refugee camp would be as good a place as any to start. After that? I was thinking an epic trek across the Balkans, down through Turkey and the middle east, along the nile to Tanzinia before cutting south to the cape of good hope. Then home for tea and medals, naturally.

Epic trek???? :blink:
Artite
Seraa
Langock

The Norgan Alliance
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Norgan Alliance » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:35 am

The Dijel wrote:I'll have to start in the Bosnia-Herzegovina area, although a military/refugee camp would be as good a place as any to start. After that? I was thinking an epic trek across the Balkans, down through Turkey and the middle east, along the nile to Tanzinia before cutting south to the cape of good hope. Then home for tea and medals, naturally.

I think we should go up the west side of Africa after going to South Africa and find a boat to Virginia so that we can hopefully find my family.
|No Left Turn|
"When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons." ~ Principle Scudworth, 2003

Murica

Moniodio
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Moniodio » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:39 am

The Norgan Alliance wrote:

I think we should go up the west side of Africa after going to South Africa and find a boat to Virginia so that we can hopefully find my family.

I do not disagree but we must go to our goal!
Artite
Seraa
Langock

Equalsun Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Equalsun Empire » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:49 am

Moniodio wrote:Ok...I will be in the Military camp in yugo...

I will too.
Spirit Animal of Castle Crashers

Quick link to my horrifically messy factbook.
Awarded the Honourable Epicness Award for Persuasive Nuclear Weapon Placement 2015

Dogs of War wrote:While the motto of the British SAS is "Who dares wins" the motto of Equalsun's SAS is "Who cares who wins?"

The Great and Kawaii™ Ella wrote:As much as I love Stellaris, video games are a magnet for powerwankers, and when the AI beats them too hard, they come over to II and P2TM and take their anger out on us.

So I got into am currently in a name-calling contest in a flag rating thread...

Student, Canadian, ENFP

Moniodio
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Moniodio » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:52 am

Equalsun Empire wrote:
Moniodio wrote:Ok...I will be in the Military camp in yugo...

I will too.

Ok
Artite
Seraa
Langock

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Postby Alouite » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:44 am

Also are several open communities that may not be effected in Morocco, so we could trek together
Hyman Minsky

The Norgan Alliance
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Norgan Alliance » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:45 am

Alouite wrote:
The Norgan Alliance wrote:I think we should go up the west side of Africa after going to South Africa and find a boat to Virginia so that we can hopefully find my family.

Also are several open communities that may not be effected in Morocco, so we could trek together

That was my plan, maybe we can get the gun dealer to come with us since he'll be able to trade a lot along the way.
|No Left Turn|

Murica

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Postby Alouite » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:46 am

Moniodio wrote:
Equalsun Empire wrote:I will too.

Ok

I will visit to sell AK's, RIfles, and Handguns aswell as ammunition(Though I do have a limit to what I can sell.)

@Norgan I am the gun dealer I would be glad to come.
Last edited by Alouite on Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hyman Minsky

The Norgan Alliance
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Norgan Alliance » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:48 am

Alouite wrote:
Moniodio wrote:

Ok

I will visit to sell AK's, RIfles, and Handguns aswell as ammunition(Though I do have a limit to what I can sell.)

@Norgan I am the gun dealer

I got confused then, I thought you were the ex-military guy trying to find his friend in South Africa.
|No Left Turn|

Murica

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Postby Alouite » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:50 am

Alouite wrote:

@Norgan I am the gun dealer

I got confused then, I thought you were the ex-military guy trying to find his friend in South Africa.

That is Dijel
Last edited by Alouite on Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hyman Minsky

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Postby Alouite » Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:36 pm

So OP should we start the Rp now?
Hyman Minsky

The Dijel
Envoy

Founded: Apr 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Dijel » Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:20 pm

Alouite wrote:So OP should we start the Rp now?

I second this, I think we got a good set of people on this one.
The Independant Order welcomes careful drivers!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse