NATION

PASSWORD

A New World, Roleplay of the 1600's (OCC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:27 am

Dires wrote:
Valentir wrote:Atelia and EP STFU now. Otherwise I give you two the 24 Hours Ban. Kryskov choose a safe place. Maybe in Moscow or perhaps N.America?

The Middle East is free...

That too

Epraria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Oct 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Epraria » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:28 am

Valentir wrote:
Epraria wrote:I have not talked about an invasion of him after he decided to reapply. And there is a new guy wanting to get the Baltic states.

Just shut up and quit scaring people away.

Never mind.
Last edited by Epraria on Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
You can call me Easy-E or Eppie if you want but you can if you are really lazy call me Ep.
I am Spanish so don't ever expect me to have anything close to perfect grammar.
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.97
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
Myansaland wrote:
HorusLand wrote:How's the revolution going?

I will not pay my taxes this year :p

After all, I recieved a letter from the City of Warsaw recognizing me as an indepedent apartment.

Founding Member of LAVMEO
My proud anthem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ5dSdxUGLc

Atelia
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Atelia » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:28 am

Epraria wrote:
Atelia wrote:Hmmmm sounds like i got work to do then.

Or maybe not seeing he might become a tributary state to me. But If I do need help destroying a northern European state I will ask you.

Alright.
Orthodox Crusader, Proud Pontic Greek living in Moscow, Traditionalist, Eurasianist, ENTJ single man.

☩Defend Humanity, Rebel Against The Modern World☩

Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.

Atelia
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Atelia » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:31 am

Valentir wrote:
Epraria wrote:I have not talked about an invasion of him after he decided to reapply. And there is a new guy wanting to get the Baltic states.

Just shut up and quit scaring people away.

Okay we will talk about it in just TG's then.
Orthodox Crusader, Proud Pontic Greek living in Moscow, Traditionalist, Eurasianist, ENTJ single man.

☩Defend Humanity, Rebel Against The Modern World☩

Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.

Kershya
Minister

Founded: Jan 08, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Kershya » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:34 am

Am I accepted or not?
Full Name:
The United Nine Constitutional Monarchies of Kershya

Economy

Economic Left/Right: -6.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.72

Dires
Minister

Founded: Aug 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Dires » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:37 am

I'd like to point out that one person was talking about splitting China, now if I take Tibet, I'm going to be crushed by Japan and his ally, Christian India, yes, I have no choice when it comes to East Asia.
Role-Plays:

Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -2.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.31
http://www.politicaltest.net/test/result/400019/

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:42 am

Dires wrote:I'd like to point out that one person was talking about splitting China, now if I take Tibet, I'm going to be crushed by Japan and his ally, Christian India, yes, I have no choice when it comes to East Asia.

You insisted on being China. You want a unified China and a unified China is a big threat to Rhun.

Kershya wrote:Am I accepted or not?

You are, accepted.

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:46 am

Arminland wrote:NS Nation: Arminland
RP Nation: Baltic Reich
Leader: King Ludwig Bielschmidt
Government Type: A dictatorship pretending to be a hereditary monarchy
Religion: Mostly Lutheran protestant, but there are a few Catholics in the western regions.
Economy Info: The economy is a liberal free market. The majority of the corporations are either owned fully or partially by the king. All shipping, exploration, and colonization companies are owned directly by the king.
Currency: Geld
Population: 17,000,000
Armed Forces: 510,000. 100,000 active duty
-Army: 300,000. 60,000 active duty
-Navy: 210,000. 40,000 active duty
Nation's map: I am having trouble with map making. All I require is Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania.

Lower the pop, the army, and Lithuania is taken. And please delete your IC post.

Dires
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dires » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:50 am

Valentir wrote:
Dires wrote:I'd like to point out that one person was talking about splitting China, now if I take Tibet, I'm going to be crushed by Japan and his ally, Christian India, yes, I have no choice when it comes to East Asia.

You insisted on being China. You want a unified China and a unified China is a big threat to Rhun.

Kershya wrote:Am I accepted or not?

You are, accepted.

Yeah...then I gave up on it, I just wanted Northern China....
Role-Plays:

Political Compass

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:50 am

Dires wrote:
Valentir wrote:You insisted on being China. You want a unified China and a unified China is a big threat to Rhun.

You are, accepted.

Yeah...then I gave up on it, I just wanted Northern China....

And now again you are steamrolling. Knock it off before I kick. Really quit breaking the rules.

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:56 am

Dires, has it occurred to you I may not want war? The only reason I'm actually considering war with you is because you are so hostile towards me. I just want a nice portion of land I could control.
If you want we could negotiate the unclaimed lands in China.
Impeach Ernest Jacquinot Legalise Shooting Communists The Gold Standard Needs To Be Abolished Duclerque 1919
Grand-Master of the Kyluminati

The Region of Kylaris
I'm just a simple Kylarite, trying to make my way on NS.

The Gaullican Republic,
I thank God for Three Things:
Kylaris, the death of Esquarium, and Prem <3

The Transtsabaran Federation and The Chistovodian Workers' State

To understand European history watch these: Cultural erosion, German and Italian history, a brief history of Germany.

Epraria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Oct 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Epraria » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:58 am

Liecthenbourg wrote:Dires, has it occurred to you I may not want war? The only reason I'm actually considering war with you is because you are so hostile towards me. I just want a nice portion of land I could control.

Good I could negotiate with the Baltic Reich.
You can call me Easy-E or Eppie if you want but you can if you are really lazy call me Ep.
I am Spanish so don't ever expect me to have anything close to perfect grammar.
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.97
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
Myansaland wrote:
HorusLand wrote:How's the revolution going?

I will not pay my taxes this year :p

After all, I recieved a letter from the City of Warsaw recognizing me as an indepedent apartment.

Founding Member of LAVMEO
My proud anthem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ5dSdxUGLc

Arminland (Ancient)
Civil Servant

Founded: Jun 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Arminland (Ancient) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:04 am

[/quote]
Lower the pop, the army, and Lithuania is taken. And please delete your IC post.[/quote]
Deleted, then where can I have my nation? Without Lithuania its going to be very small.

Dires
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dires » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:04 am

Liecthenbourg wrote:Dires, has it occurred to you I may not want war? The only reason I'm actually considering war with you is because you are so hostile towards me. I just want a nice portion of land I could control.

In that case lets split china, the only reason i declared war on you was brcause valentir threatened to invade me if i even looked at southern china. When i get the chance ill redact my lady post
Last edited by Dires on Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Role-Plays:

Political Compass

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:04 am

Arminland wrote:

Lower the pop, the army, and Lithuania is taken. And please delete your IC post.[/quote]
Deleted, then where can I have my nation? Without Lithuania its going to be very small.[/quote]
Just repost your app with the changes.

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:06 am

Dires wrote:

In that case lets split china, the only reason i declared war on you was brcause valentir threatened to invade me if i even looked at southern china. When i get the chance ill redact my lady post

You asked me to side with you to attack Japan. And you said you wanted to unite China. HELLO, THAT IS A THREAT TO MY POWER!

Arminland (Ancient)
Civil Servant

Founded: Jun 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Arminland (Ancient) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:07 am

NS Nation: Arminland
Religion: Mostly Lutheran protestant, but there are a few Catholics in the western regions.
Economy Info: The economy is a liberal free market. The majority of the corporations are either owned fully or partially by the king. All shipping, exploration, and colonization companies are owned directly by the king.
Population: 11,000,000
Armed Forces: 210,000. 100,000 active duty
-Army: 140,000. 60,000 active duty
-Navy: 70,000. 40,000 active duty
Nation's map: I am having trouble with map making. All I require is Estonia, Latvia.

Posted with changes.

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:07 am

Arminland wrote:NS Nation: Arminland
Population: 11,000,000
Armed Forces: 210,000. 100,000 active duty
-Army: 140,000. 60,000 active duty
-Navy: 70,000. 40,000 active duty
Nation's map: I am having trouble with map making. All I require is Estonia, Latvia.

Posted with changes.

Accepted

Dires
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dires » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:08 am

Valentir wrote:
Dires wrote: In that case lets split china, the only reason i declared war on you was brcause valentir threatened to invade me if i even looked at southern china. When i get the chance ill redact my lady post

You asked me to side with you to attack Japan. And you said you wanted to unite China. HELLO, THAT IS A THREAT TO MY POWER!

I never said that when I switched to central asia. I wanted northern China but you allied with Japan. Then I asked about southern china and you would still invade me since you didn't want me to grow in power
Role-Plays:

Political Compass

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:09 am

Dires wrote:

Alright. Perhaps you could make a map showing how we could split it?
Impeach Ernest Jacquinot Legalise Shooting Communists The Gold Standard Needs To Be Abolished Duclerque 1919
Grand-Master of the Kyluminati

The Region of Kylaris
I'm just a simple Kylarite, trying to make my way on NS.

The Gaullican Republic,
I thank God for Three Things:
Kylaris, the death of Esquarium, and Prem <3

The Transtsabaran Federation and The Chistovodian Workers' State

To understand European history watch these: Cultural erosion, German and Italian history, a brief history of Germany.

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:10 am

Dires wrote:
Valentir wrote:You asked me to side with you to attack Japan. And you said you wanted to unite China. HELLO, THAT IS A THREAT TO MY POWER!

I never said that when I switched to central asia. I wanted northern China but you allied with Japan. Then I asked about southern china and you would still invade me since you didn't want me to grow in power

Southern China? Eh, that won't go with the Khan either. And then we have those bastards in Malacca. Hmm, what if we create a sort of Asian Alliance, just the 3 of us, and dominate the fuck out of everything?

The Grand Republic of Hannover
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grand Republic of Hannover » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:17 am

Dires, you better RP those troops moving. I really don't care what you want to take over. RP those troops moving; I don't care if they are on horse-back, it's a huge number, so that army moves slow.

Btw, No invasions for the first IC page. It's better that way, because some people forget that waging war costs a lot; and I don't care how much money you have or what trading routes you have; it costs a lot of money. So these posts better be about your country, and not war. And I mean it

And I am not in the mood to argue, so if you (for everyone) can't RP without steamrolling, I will start kicking people out
Last edited by The Grand Republic of Hannover on Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
NSG - Independent. Senator Daniel Krumholz
1870 Real-World RP - Colombia
2014 RP - Colombia
Marsisian Communist Revolution - Hannover
1913 RP - Great Britain

You may also contact me at Here

Dires
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dires » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:19 am

Liecthenbourg wrote:
Dires wrote: In that case lets split china, the only reason i declared war on you was brcause valentir threatened to invade me if i even looked at southern china. When i get the chance ill redact my lady post

Alright. Perhaps you could make a map showing how we could split it?

I actually cant, I'm on my phone, what would you accept?
Role-Plays:

Political Compass

Dires
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dires » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:19 am

The Grand Republic of Hannover wrote:Dires, you better RP those troops moving. I really don't care what you want to take over. RP those troops moving; I don't care if they are on horse-back, it's a huge number, so that army moves slow.

Btw, No invasions for the first IC page. It's better that way, because some people forget that waging war costs a lot; and I don't care how much money you have or what trading routes you have; it costs a lot of money. So these posts better be about your country, and not war. And I mean it

I will don't worry
Role-Plays:

Political Compass

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:20 am

Dires wrote:
Liecthenbourg wrote:Alright. Perhaps you could make a map showing how we could split it?

I actually cant, I'm on my phone, what would you accept?

Perhaps we should move this to TG's to keep our plans private?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse