NATION

PASSWORD

Roleplay of the Galaxy 3 (OOC/OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Liberated Counties
Senator

Founded: Oct 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Roleplay of the Galaxy 3 (OOC/OPEN)

Postby Liberated Counties » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:18 am

For centuries the Galaxy has been ruled by the Galactic Senate. The Galactic Senate is made up of a group of senators from every race, and is headed by the Chancellor, and its headquarters is on the Citadel. The Senate is entirely diplomatic, making all its decisions through votes. However, many are beginning to speak out against the Chancellor, and there may be Galactic War. You are the leader of your race, you control everything that happens inside your nation, lead your people through these difficult times.
Rules:
1.No godmoding.
2.No steamrolling other races.
3. No overpowered unions like the Covenent from Halo (you will have to choose one of the factions within the Covenent), but Unions like the CIS from Star Wars will be allowed as they are hopelessly weak separated. (I will tell you if your choice is overpowered)
4. No mega-destroyers like the Reapers from Mass Effect, Or Borg cubes.
5. Your race may only start with 10 major planets to start with, either spread across the stars or condensed into one system. if you want an empire you will have to make it.
6. Your nation can only have two superweapons. due to the cross-universe plotline happening here, i'll judge what superweapon is allowed to be used (hopelessly powerful AND undefeatable superweapons that would guarantee galactic dominance through sheer destruction are frowned upon)
7. You may be able to go out and discover ancient installations, however if this begins to engulf the storyline i may protest.
8. Republic is the NPC OP Nation, i'm not in charge of it but I will be in charge of the Senate meetings etc.
9. No one liners(I'll make an exception for conversations) and you must use proper punctuation and grammar (Or to your best ability)
10. Your population can only be 10 billion per planet at the start, and you are only permitted 100,000 starships. Please expand these two realistically.
11. Players are allowed to keep what they got from the previous RP, but are welcome to start fresh.
12. Make your ideas original.
13. I shall be adding random events, do not argue with me like a child and accept what happens, there will be good and bad events for everyone.
14. Please limit the amount of races you assimilate, leave some for new RP'ers. Trading races is allowed.
15. Due to the cross-universal storyline, some stuff may simply be too overpowered giving however possesses it an extremely unfair advantage. So certain things I may have to decline being on here.
16: under no circumstances are any co-ops to accept any of prusseus's re-applications.

Co-OPs: Leichtenbourg, Blood Ravens.

My application:
Name of Nation: Tau Empire.
Home Planet: T'au (Supreme council located on city station)
Form of Goverment: Empire(Though there is one Supreme Council)
Leaders: High Ethereal Aun'va, High Ethereal Aun'vo, High Ethereal Aun'shi
Standing on the Senate and Chancellor:Pro
Senator: Xy'Hazu
Species: Tau, Ethereals, Kroot, Vespid, Tarellians, Unngoy, Deminurg, Yautja, Scarran, Xenomorphs (One uncontrollable colony of them) Asgardians.
Planets: T'au, Sac'ea Balaho, Pech, Vespid, Deminurg Prime, Yautja Prime, Tarellia, Scarra, Xenomorph Beta, Valhalla, 89 Minor worlds.
Superweapon: Installation 04, Stareater
Population: 90 Billion (If I remember correctly)
Army Size: 1.6 Billion
Fleet Size: 100,000
Strengths: Advanced Technology, Powerful firepower.
Weaknesses: Each species is respresented by a council made up of all the nations of that race, allowing them to come to a singular agreement, which makes decision making very slow, since even then the different councils of the greater supreme council disagree.

Blank application form:
Name of Nation:
Home Planet:
Form of Goverment:
Leaders:
Standing on the Senate and Chancellor:
Senator:
Species:
Planets:
Superweapon:
Population:
Army Size:
Fleet Size:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:

Can't choose what races to use? Here's some help: http://aliens.wikia.com/wiki/Alien_Species_Wiki

IC: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=244823&hilit=Roleplay+of+the+galaxy
Last edited by Liberated Counties on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:36 am, edited 6 times in total.
I am a Liberal Capitalist living in the UK.

IIwiki Page | NStracker Page | Factbook

Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!

Prusseuss
Senator

Founded: Feb 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusseuss » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:24 am

Name of Nation: The Mala'kak Empire ( Prometheus Space Jockeys )

Home Planet: Prometheus

Form of Government: A technocracy with a caste system.These are the castes

Shaper Caste: These are the bio-engineers of the Empire.They are responsible for creating and breeding xenomorphs,terraforming,creating and breeding new lifeforms,and creating biological pathogens and viruses.

Warrior Caste : These are the Mala'kak who fight in battle.They are also the protectors of the Shapers and the other castes.There are the ones that utilize the weapons of the empire.

Pilot Caste: As the caste name suggests,these are the pilots of the Mala'kak.They commonly carry drop pods of Live xenomorphs,or something of the sort.

Healer caste: These are the Mala'kak of the empire that heal you,that give you prosthetic limbs,that cure you of sickness.

Builder Caste: The builder Caste is responsible for creating the buildings,the actual weapons,the ships,that the empire uses.Without them,the empire would fall.

Leaders: High Shaper Reshai

Standing on the Senate and Chancellor: Pro

Senator: none yet

Species: Mala'kak,Xenomorphs

Planets: Prometheus,L1-765,L2-46.L3-887

Superweapon: Xenomorphs,Necromorphs

Population: 3.5 Billion Mala'kak,unknown Xenomorph population

Army Size: 17.5 million

Fleet Size: 10,000 highly advanced ships

Strengths: Very advanced tech,powerful weaponry,Xenomorphs,

Weaknesses: Small population,small fleet
( Note,Mala'kaka are a teir one species)
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
FLY,MAGICKARP,FLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
" So every time I press this button,a person somewhere dies,but I get a million dollars ? "
" Yes,but don't be to hasty....."
*presses button 10 times*
" I'll take my ten million dollars now"
"............"

Xenomorph Prime
Envoy

Founded: Oct 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Xenomorph Prime » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:29 am

Well, I guess never mind...

The blood ravens
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The blood ravens » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:29 am

Name of Nation: United States of Sangheilios
Home Planet: Sangheilios
Form of Goverment: Democracy
Leaders: President Rtas Vadum, Supreme commander Ersa 'Elaodee
Standing on the Senate and Chancellor: Neutral
Senator: None
Species: Sangheili, Human.
Planets: Sangheilios, Harvest, Terra, and Graia
Superweapon: Forge World Graia
Population: 25 billion
Army Size: 6 Billion
Fleet Size: 25,000
Strengths: Advanced Technology, most sangheili are capable fighters
Weaknesses: Limited terraforming technology prevents widespread colonization. Limited understanding of the Forgeworld prevents using it to its full capacity. (Temporary.)
Last edited by The blood ravens on Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
If at first you don't succeed try again with an equally horrible plan.
FT Nation: The Aurelian Imperium

Prusseuss
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusseuss » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:30 am

Xenomorph Prime wrote:Well, I guess never mind...

Why ? You could have escaped from me ?
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
" So every time I press this button,a person somewhere dies,but I get a million dollars ? "
"............"

Prusseuss
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusseuss » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:32 am

Blood,you can accept yourself........
"............"

The blood ravens
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The blood ravens » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:33 am

Prusseuss wrote:Blood,you can accept yourself........

That's not how I roll.

The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:35 am

Tagging. Making app tomorrow.
Blood, can I has Chaos Marines? :P
P2TM Mentor
TG me!
Discord available on request as well
Or join the Mentor Discord server!

Such a cool time I select, looking out my window, and that's that

The worlding of the words is AMARANTH.

Liberated Counties
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Liberated Counties » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:36 am

Prusseuss wrote:Name of Nation: The Mala'kak Empire ( Prometheus Space Jockeys )

Shaper Caste: These are the bio-engineers of the Empire.They are responsible for creating and breeding xenomorphs,terraforming,creating and breeding new lifeforms,and creating biological pathogens and viruses.

Warrior Caste : These are the Mala'kak who fight in battle.They are also the protectors of the Shapers and the other castes.There are the ones that utilize the weapons of the empire.

Pilot Caste: As the caste name suggests,these are the pilots of the Mala'kak.They commonly carry drop pods of Live xenomorphs,or something of the sort.

Healer caste: These are the Mala'kak of the empire that heal you,that give you prosthetic limbs,that cure you of sickness.

Builder Caste: The builder Caste is responsible for creating the buildings,the actual weapons,the ships,that the empire uses.Without them,the empire would fall.

Xenomorphs, Necromorphs, and flood are only allowed if they are uncontrollable. It's too overpowered to control.

Liberated Counties
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Liberated Counties » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:37 am

The blood ravens wrote:Name of Nation: United States of Sangheilios
Home Planet: Sangheilios
Form of Goverment: Democracy
Leaders: President Rtas Vadum, Supreme commander Ersa 'Elaodee
Standing on the Senate and Chancellor: Neutral
Senator: None
Species: Sangheili, Human.
Planets: Sangheilios, Harvest, Terra, and Graia
Superweapon: Forge World Graia
Population: 25 billion
Army Size: 6 Billion
Fleet Size: 25,000
Strengths: Advanced Technology, most sangheili are capable fighters
Weaknesses: Limited terraforming technology prevents widespread colonization. Limited understanding of the Forgeworld prevents using it to its full capacity. (Temporary.)

Accepted, but You could of accepted yourself :p

Prusseuss
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusseuss » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:38 am

Liberated Counties wrote:
Prusseuss wrote:Name of Nation: The Mala'kak Empire ( Prometheus Space Jockeys )

Xenomorphs, Necromorphs, and flood are only allowed if they are uncontrollable. It's too overpowered to control.

Xenomorphs are relatively easy to kill.Anyway,wouldn't people be able to detect them ?
"............"

The blood ravens
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The blood ravens » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:39 am

The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:Tagging. Making app tomorrow.

Sure. I haven't even explored terra that much so it'll be awhile before I start making Sphess Mahreenz.

The Orson Empire
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Orson Empire » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:40 am

3rd incarnation, eh?

My application
Name of Nation: The Bakari Union
Home Planet: Bakari Prime
Form of Goverment: Dictatorship
Leader(s): Lord Bakarus
Standing on the Senate and Chancellor: Anti
Senator: Senator Martan
Species: Bakari, Altarian
Planets: Bakari Prime, Thanathus, Tataleon, Moreleon, and various mining worlds and asteroids
Superweapon: The Doomsday-class Dreadnought. It is a 500 mile long gigantic ship with it's primary weapon being a large superlaser, which can instantly destroy multiple ships at once or perhaps take out a small moon.
Population: 8 billion
Army Size:
Organic units: 1 billion
Synthetic units: 500 million
Fleet Size: 95,000
Strengths: Has an incredibly large military and space fleet. Skilled in space combat as well as ground combat, maybe even the best in the galaxy.
Weaknesses: The leadership of the Bakari Union tends to be over-arrogant, and this has cost them millions of units in past wars. In addition, our propulsion and hyperdrive systems aren't that good, and our shields are terrible.
Last edited by The Orson Empire on Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

Liberated Counties
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Liberated Counties » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:41 am

Prusseuss wrote:

Xenomorphs are relatively easy to kill.Anyway,wouldn't people be able to detect them ?

Not when in the billions. The problem with the last thread is that extremely overpowered stuff were allowed in, and everyone apart from the major players dared not be aggressive since other nations possessed extremely powerful stuff.

It's understandable an alliance or a tactical genius will become dominant, but having hordes of monsters makes that too easy.

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:43 am

....I'm wondering if I should join again or not...
Impeach Ernest Jacquinot Legalise Shooting Communists The Gold Standard Needs To Be Abolished Duclerque 1919
Grand-Master of the Kyluminati

The Region of Kylaris
I'm just a simple Kylarite, trying to make my way on NS.

The Gaullican Republic,
I thank God for Three Things:
Kylaris, the death of Esquarium, and Prem <3

The Transtsabaran Federation and The Chistovodian Workers' State

To understand European history watch these: Cultural erosion, German and Italian history, a brief history of Germany.

Prusseuss
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusseuss » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:43 am

Prusseuss wrote:Xenomorphs are relatively easy to kill.Anyway,wouldn't people be able to detect them ?

Not when in the billions. The problem with the last thread is that extremely overpowered stuff were allowed in, and everyone apart from the major players dared not be aggressive since other nations possessed extremely powerful stuff.

It's understandable an alliance or a tactical genius will become dominant, but having hordes of monsters makes that too easy.

I am willing to get rid off the Necromorphs.What could I replace them with ?
"............"

Liberated Counties
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Liberated Counties » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:46 am

Prusseuss wrote:

I am willing to get rid off the Necromorphs.What could I replace them with ?

You don't seem to understand that overpowered things are what stops this roleplay from becoming interesting. It's basically like
"Oh, he's being abit aggressive. I should perhaps confront him, oh no he has Xenomorphs, I can't do shit." And presto we have an easy dominance.

No Xenos or Necromorphs or flood. Anything as overpowered as that isn't allowed to be controlled because I don't want this to stagnate again.

The blood ravens
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The blood ravens » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:46 am

Prusseuss wrote:Xenomorphs are relatively easy to kill.Anyway,wouldn't people be able to detect them ?

Tactical genius FTW.

Prusseuss
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusseuss » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:47 am

Prusseuss wrote:I am willing to get rid off the Necromorphs.What could I replace them with ?

You don't seem to understand that overpowered things are what stops this roleplay from becoming interesting. It's basically like
"Oh, he's being abit aggressive. I should perhaps confront him, oh no he has Xenomorphs, I can't do shit." And presto we have an easy dominance.

No Xenos or Necromorphs or flood. Anything as overpowered as that isn't allowed to be controlled because I don't want this to stagnate again.

I'm fine with the Xeno's being uncontrolled.Why do you think we have such a low population ? Xenomorph outbreak.But still,what could I replace the Necro's with ?
"............"

Liberated Counties
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Liberated Counties » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:49 am

Prusseuss wrote:

I'm fine with the Xeno's being uncontrolled.Why do you think we have such a low population ? Xenomorph outbreak.But still,what could I replace the Necro's with ?

An actual weapon perhaps?

Prusseuss
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusseuss » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:50 am

Prusseuss wrote:I'm fine with the Xeno's being uncontrolled.Why do you think we have such a low population ? Xenomorph outbreak.But still,what could I replace the Necro's with ?

An actual weapon perhaps?

I want a biological weapon,because that fits in with the Mala'kak so well.
"............"

The Orson Empire
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Orson Empire » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:50 am

Can someone accept my app, or am I still in the RP? Because I already got accepted on the past one.

The blood ravens
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The blood ravens » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:50 am

The Orson Empire wrote:3rd incarnation, eh?

My application
Name of Nation: The Bakari Union
Home Planet: Bakari Prime
Form of Goverment: Dictatorship
Leader(s): Lord Bakarus
Standing on the Senate and Chancellor: Anti
Senator: Senator Martan
Species: Bakari, Altarian
Planets: Bakari Prime, Thanathus, Tataleon, Moreleon, and various mining worlds and asteroids
Superweapon: The Doomsday-class Dreadnought. It is a 500 mile long gigantic ship with it's primary weapon being a large superlaser, which can instantly destroy multiple ships at once or perhaps take out a small moon.
Population: 8 billion
Army Size:
Organic units: 1 billion
Synthetic units: 500 million
Fleet Size: 95,000
Strengths: Has an incredibly large military and space fleet. Skilled in space combat as well as ground combat, maybe even the best in the galaxy.
Weaknesses: The leadership of the Bakari Union tends to be over-arrogant, and this has cost them millions of units in past wars. In addition, our propulsion and hyperdrive systems aren't that good, and our shields are terrible.

Accepted.

The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:51 am

The blood ravens wrote:
The Armed Republic of Dutch coolness wrote:Tagging. Making app tomorrow.

Sure. I haven't even explored terra that much so it'll be awhile before I start making Sphess Mahreenz.

Hell yeah.
I reserve them hereby.
P2TM Mentor
TG me!
Discord available on request as well
Or join the Mentor Discord server!

Such a cool time I select, looking out my window, and that's that

The worlding of the words is AMARANTH.

Liberated Counties
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Liberated Counties » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:51 am

This is gonna be difficult. Keeping a multiversal RP from stagnating seems impossible.

And prusseus, you can have biological weapons. Ever heard of the wraith from stargate atlantis?
Biological starships, guns, Ect.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse