NATION

PASSWORD

The World 1912-1992! (IC/OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Turkiye Federal Republic
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Turkiye Federal Republic » Wed May 29, 2013 11:12 am

Mauretania Tingitana wrote:
Turkiye Federal Republic wrote:
To: Greece
White Peace is fine but this treaty is also includes Albania

3 Bulgaria's form a new Bulgaria with State System and treaty of it is sign in Sofia which was divide into 3 pieces after Bulgarian Civil War. With that Tsar Kingdom fall in Bulgaria and Federal Republic born.

In case you haven't been informed, Albania was taken by Hellenic forces during the war. It is now territory of Hellas.

The war is over but our relations over with it and we will not make more relations with you.

East African Federation
Envoy

Founded: Jan 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby East African Federation » Wed May 29, 2013 7:12 pm

Caracas, Venezuela

Oil profits are rising like crazy. Oil refineries are constructed all over the country, as well as masses of Oil drills and off-shore oil platforms. These oil profits give the Venezuelan Government and Andre Hernandez the advantage to build up the country and lead it to a golden age. As the profits come in, boatloads of ships set off around the world with tons of processed oil and gasoline. The discovery of oil also greatly lowers Gas prices.
Though the West says I am a poor country, I am neither poor or rich. I'm communist, bitches.

Mauretania Tingitana
Minister

Founded: Feb 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mauretania Tingitana » Wed May 29, 2013 7:14 pm

Turkiye Federal Republic wrote:
Mauretania Tingitana wrote:In case you haven't been informed, Albania was taken by Hellenic forces during the war. It is now territory of Hellas.

The war is over but our relations over with it and we will not make more relations with you.

So be it.

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:07 pm

Impeach Ernest Jacquinot Legalise Shooting Communists The Gold Standard Needs To Be Abolished Duclerque 1919
Grand-Master of the Kyluminati

The Region of Kylaris
I'm just a simple Kylarite, trying to make my way on NS.

The Gaullican Republic,
I thank God for Three Things:
Kylaris, the death of Esquarium, and Prem <3

The Transtsabaran Federation and The Chistovodian Workers' State

To understand European history watch these: Cultural erosion, German and Italian history, a brief history of Germany.

Previous

Return to Portal to the Multiverse