NATION

PASSWORD

Monster High: Halls of Darkness-IC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Monster High: Halls of Darkness-IC

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:56 pm

Nicholas Greene-28-Wizard
I walked with a brisk pace through the schools halls. The students. Vampires, Lycons, Witches, Elves, Centaurs, Mermaids, Harpies, Succubus and even dragon beings. All well and alive in these hollowed halls. We are made to be myths by this human dominated planet ever sense we had to force ourselves into hiding millinea ago after the Great Genocide War. The real first World War. Since then Earth has belonged to mankind and we have to live in the shadows. And in that great period they have convinced themselves we are fairy tales or fantasy books or horror movies. But reality shows us we are very much alive. But the time is not right to reveal ourselves. Humanity is not ready for us, and we have no desire for another genocide. So until such a day we can co-exist, we must get along as best we can. And that means teaching our students to survive in this world. The 'Academy of the North American Supernatural' or 'Monster High' as it is known by the staff and students. Is the greatest and most renowned school for the supernatural in all of North America. Located deep into the Canadian Wilderness and protected by illusionary magic. In fact I upgraded the enchantments myself two years ago.

As I made my way into the classroom I stood and looked into a window. My reflection gazed back and I could see the blue runes on my face and hands. As well as the scar. My deep brown hair and eyes filled with the mystery of magic. As the first students walked in just before the bell I grasped my wand and waited as the bell rang. The students sat down and started at me for a moment. I said nothing. And one piped up.

"Are we going to begin Mr...."
"Just Nick. Call me Nick and no not yet. We are still missing four students."
As the four ran in I flicked my wand at them and uttered a spell that shut the door behind them. I then waved the wand again and the chalk began writing my name on the chalk board. And four other names. The one who are late.
"So, I am Nick and I will be your teacher for Magic class. Here you will learn to use spells to make your life so much easier. Most of you, even if you do not know it posses some type of magical talent. Even if it is minimal. And those that were late, have the duty of explaining what beings most commonly employ magic. An easy question and you have a hint in this very room. A few hints as I see in this class."

I then pointed to one and he said an Elf.
"Wrong. Elves can be powerful magic users but they are not the most common."
I then gave a wave and the words Wizard and Witch appeared on his shirt.
"Dont worry those stains will come out." I joked as a couple students laughed.
"But onto business. Now, who wants to be first to give a simple spell a try? Anyone?"

I asked as I smiled to myself looking foward to the new year already.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:09 pm

Legnis Ordiam, Elf
The Arena (That is what his class room is called)

Leginis was alredy in his class room sharpening weapons when the bell rang. This was the best job he ever had and he was going to keep it. He took attandance and then looked up. "Well, hello class I have a few rules here. Most of your teachers go my Mr or Mrs, Miss ect. But here you shall refer to me as BattleMaster Legnis. The other is dont attack a unsuspecting student yet. As the year goes on and I give you the skills to sense when it is happening can you do it and only on a student that has passed that lession. Now Welcome to Monster High and this is Combat and survival skills. The first lession will be tactic 101. So what do you know of tactics?" Asked Legnis as he saw several hands come up.

Legnis called upon a Vampire who was the first to raise his hand. "The point of it is to outsmart your enemy and then go in for the kill with out risking the lives of your allies by doing a frontal assualt." Said the Vampire as he stoped Legnis nodded and then looked around the room. There were manyr aces around here and vampire and lycons didnt get a long so many rivials will show up.
“Venimus, Vidimus, Vicimus"
Member of the:IRON Alliance
Xirvo Corporation "Contractors of the future."
[/floatright][floatleft]
I use 1% of my population: 83,720,000
Budget:41,607,720,541,369.43

Solmakia
Minister

Founded: May 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Solmakia » Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:11 pm

Marcus didn’t go by his true name. As far as the rest of the school was concerned, his name was Flamey. It was a nickname. It was probably a joke. But it really didn’t matter. Marcus was probably the richest of the students on campus. As a young fire dragon, he had spent the better part of 3 years amassing a treasure in gold stolen from the temples of Nepal. He simply placed dragon’s fool gold in the stead, any nobody was any the wiser.

He was a dragon, and that was that. But at present, he was a human. He could also be a half dragon, but his natural, freest of states was dragon. His majestic scales and powerful wings were the envy of many students.

He ran in to magic class late with 3 strangers, and was immediately told off by the teacher. Choosing a random seat, he plunked his books down, and began taking notes.

When the teacher began speaking of learning magic, he snorted fire and lit his paper alit.

He hastily chucked it out the window.

Economics Student at UC Berkeley
Asian American, Russophile
Democrat, #Hillary2016, Pro-Israel

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:20 pm

Solmakia wrote:Marcus didn’t go by his true name. As far as the rest of the school was concerned, his name was Flamey. It was a nickname. It was probably a joke. But it really didn’t matter. Marcus was probably the richest of the students on campus. As a young fire dragon, he had spent the better part of 3 years amassing a treasure in gold stolen from the temples of Nepal. He simply placed dragon’s fool gold in the stead, any nobody was any the wiser.

He was a dragon, and that was that. But at present, he was a human. He could also be a half dragon, but his natural, freest of states was dragon. His majestic scales and powerful wings were the envy of many students.

He ran in to magic class late with 3 strangers, and was immediately told off by the teacher. Choosing a random seat, he plunked his books down, and began taking notes.

When the teacher began speaking of learning magic, he snorted fire and lit his paper alit.

He hastily chucked it out the window.

I saw one who was late light his paper on fire with a snort of flames. Seems we have a dragon. Intersesting. Very interesting. Not many of those. I let the last student get back in her seat after she succesfully managed to bewitch the chalk to write her name. A very simple enchantment. I then climbed onto my desk and sat down on it with my legs crossed. I got some weird stares and I let out a laugh and sighed.

"While you are supposed to keep your human forms unless otherwise directed I encourage you to take whatever form you need to be comfortable. If you must lay on the floor or float in mid air go ahead. Here we will focus on learning something useful rather than rules. But do not be late. One thing I dont like. Showing up on time is a form of respect."

I then pointed at Marcus and motioned for him to walk over.

"Now tell me Marcus. Do you, as a dragon need a wand to perform magic? And what type of magic is you kind capable of?"

I asked while still sitting cross legged on my desk.

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Solmakia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Solmakia » Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:24 pm

Marcus flinched. He hadn’t expected anyone to call him by his real name. But this was a teacher. He stepped to the front of the room, and began to speak.

“As a dragon, I can perform basic spells on command, as such bewitching, charming and most forms of basic and some challenging fire magic. I’ve never held a wand, and I’ve never needed it. I can-” some students in the front row were snickering.

He instantly casted a small fireball. As angry as he was he had aimed to miss, obviously, but he accidentally lit the desk in flames. He immediately regretted the action.

Corvus Metallum
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Corvus Metallum » Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:33 pm

Darrell Cantrell-17-Were-Gryphon

Darrell walked into class, late, as usual. Even though he was a were-gryphon and could easily get to class on time, he never transformed. Part of the reason was that while he was transformed, he had little control over his actions, the exception being turning back into human form, and even that was a challenge. He took a seat in the back and started working on whatever assignment the teacher had handed out.
Last edited by Corvus Metallum on Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:34 pm

I gave a slight grin as I may have just found a natural pupil. And with attitude to. I flipped off the desk and approached the burned students desk and said with an outstretched wand.

"Avido Conduli." And the pieces shined themselves and put itself back together. And the nervous student which the fireball has missed sat back down. Seemed he was a Werewolf. Takes alot to make one of them shake.

I then went back to the front of the class.

"He is correct. Despite their size Dragons can do much more than breath fire and fly. And so can most of you. Even without a wand 92% of all supernatural beings can perform basic magic and spells. But only 8% can perform advanced magic and only Wizards and Witches need wands. Marcus, why does a Wizard or Witch need a wand? If we are renowned for our spells why do we need a wand? And what does a wand do? Answer correctly and you can incinerate another desk. Without a student sitting in it of couse."

I then sat down on top of my desk again eager for a correct answer.

Solmakia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Solmakia » Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:39 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:Nicholas Greene-28-Wizard
I gave a slight grin as I may have just found a natural pupil. And with attitude to. I flipped off the desk and approached the burned students desk and said with an outstretched wand.

"Avido Conduli." And the pieces shined themselves and put itself back together. And the nervous student which the fireball has missed sat back down. Seemed he was a Werewolf. Takes alot to make one of them shake.

I then went back to the front of the class.

"He is correct. Despite their size Dragons can do much more than breath fire and fly. And so can most of you. Even without a wand 92% of all supernatural beings can perform basic magic and spells. But only 8% can perform advanced magic and only Wizards and Witches need wands. Marcus, why does a Wizard or Witch need a wand? If we are renowned for our spells why do we need a wand? And what does a wand do? Answer correctly and you can incinerate another desk. Without a student sitting in it of couse."

I then sat down on top of my desk again eager for a correct answer.

"Again, I'm not certain, but I always assumed it allowed them to channel their magic into a single location. Unlike us monsters, humans are quite open and broad in terms of their passion and energy, and I think that they have to funnel it into a wand to transform into a useable form."

Sedikal
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Sedikal » Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:55 pm

Pyotr walked as the teacher closed the behind him with magic. It wasn't to surprising to him as his family dins wacky shit with their alchemy which was just a mix of Physics and magic but it was a fun little skill none the less. He chose to sit down to a kid he had heard of named "Flamey" which he didn't understand why his parents would give him such a stupid name but he seemed nice enough.

Then Mr. Nick called him by Marcus so he wasn't scornful to it anymore. He then heard him talk about how he was not use to using a wand which was Understandible but when he lit the desk on fire, so while he was busy explaining his actions I played around with my pen using my alchemy to turn it into steel, gold, and a piker of salt although he couldn't quit get it to look like lots wife But. But then as he was playing around with it the while in the configuration of Lithium it blew up in his had.

Pyotr throw the pen on his desk as it was still in the burning stage just before it blew up and made a loud pop like a firecracker. Pyotr looked up at his fellow class mates as it happened and many of them looked at him. He had a middle eastern look because of his Chechen ancestry and had always had terrorist jokes thrown around so he felt it neccisary and funny to blurt out the next few words.

"I swear to god I'm not a terrorist" he said it with a cocky and happy voice with a smile and his left eyebrow cocked up.
Nice Little Quotes
“Kindness is the golden chain by which society is bound together.”
-Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

Yet human intelligence has another force, too: the sense of urgency that gives human smarts their drive. Perhaps our intelligence is not just ended by our mortality; to a great degree, it is our mortality.
-Adam Gopnik

Fighting for peace, is like fucking for chastity
-Stephen King

Proud Member of the New Democrats in the NSG Senate
Political Compass of Sedikal
KANSAS CITY CHIEFS!

Turchynov/Yatsenyuk
Russia Out Of Crimea

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:07 pm

Again with the surprises. "You are half right. And very close. Humans do need a wand to focus our energy into a usable form. But this is not the only reason. Even without my wand I can perform simple spells that require little direction and control. But more advanced magic is most often only performed with a wand. It allows us to channel and compress it into an effective form and give it direction. I can use spells without a wand to translate foriegn languages into things I can understand. Because the spell for it requires almost no direction. I simply summon the magic and let it go. Also I need no wand to fly or travel by air. But I must bewitch an object to ride on. Traditionally a broom stick. But some even use carpets. Its a little complex but a good reminder is that the simpler the spell no wand is required. The more complex needs a wand. But again this only applies to os Wizards or Witches. The next most magically gifted would be the Elves. But they are gifted mostly in enchantments and passive spells."

I stood on top of my desk and looked out at the class. They were quite amused by my almost child like demeanor. I then summoned my wand and hexed the chalk again and spoke as the chalk wrote down the first homework assignment of the year.

"Tonight you are to write three full pages on your races magical ability if you have any, and all of you do. What it is and how you can use it. Write how you can use it to protect yourselves. To help others. To fix things or create things. And if you cannot think of anything write about how magic affects your lives. I expect them on my desk tomorrow. Dismissed."

It was then that I noticed a yound man using alchemy and I approached him and told him that he had talent. I called him over and asked.

"What is your name? And where did you learn Alchemy?"
Last edited by The Rebel Alliances on Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sedikal
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Sedikal » Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:24 pm

I looked at Mr. Nick with a bit of confusion. I figured he scowl me in front of the class for causing an explosion in the middle of the classroom but instead he ask me where I got my alchemy. Seemed weird to me but then again this isn't a normal school and he didn't seem like the normal teacher.

"I'm Pyotr Zhukov, and well I've always had the underlying ability to us alchemy because it's been passed down my families bloodline since my ancestor Khanpasha Shishani developed it Back in the dark ages. But my dad and grandpa showed me how to use it. Sorry for the explosion by the way wasn't my intent"
Nice Little Quotes

Yet human intelligence has another force, too: the sense of urgency that gives human smarts their drive. Perhaps our intelligence is not just ended by our mortality; to a great degree, it is our mortality.
-Adam Gopnik

-Stephen King

KANSAS CITY CHIEFS!

Turchynov/Yatsenyuk
Russia Out Of Crimea

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:30 pm

Sedikal wrote:I looked at Mr. Nick with a bit of confusion. I figured he scowl me in front of the class for causing an explosion in the middle of the classroom but instead he ask me where I got my alchemy. Seemed weird to me but then again this isn't a normal school and he didn't seem like the normal teacher.

"I'm Pyotr Zhukov, and well I've always had the underlying ability to us alchemy because it's been passed down my families bloodline since my ancestor Khanpasha Shishani developed it Back in the dark ages. But my dad and grandpa showed me how to use it. Sorry for the explosion by the way wasn't my intent"

"I am sure that it wasnt. You have talent but you lack a real knowledge of what is needed. Alchemy requires very precise control. You know what you want to make but not exactly how to make it. So you end up with what happened today. And dont worry about the desk. I can repair it with two words. No big deal. I expect that homework assignment tomoorow like everyone else. Now, go on to combat training class. And do not be late. The techer there is a good friend of mine. He is an Elf and they look down on being tardy. And I am sure he will let me know if you are late again."

I then cast a spell on a parchment of paper and a map of the school grounds appeared.

"Perhaps this will help you find your way. Remember. Magic is limited only by your imagination. Now move along now."

After he left I fixed the desk and prepared for the next class to arrive. This was going to be fun. I smiled as the first student of 2nd period arrived.

Sedikal
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Sedikal » Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:51 pm

"thanks mr. Nick I'll keep that in mind and I'll make sure to use your class in that venture"

I picked up my class stuff and maid my way out of the class room into the halls of the school. As I walked through the halls I noticed nothing but human children but I new this must not be the case, then I started to see the occasional elf but if their hair coverd their ears they could easly pass for human. But I knew that they must have some sort of spell cast on them to hide their true identity of if it was just something they had adapted over time DI they could fit in with humans.

As I finished my walk through the halls with the help of the map I walked into the elves class room. I noticed as I walked in it had a sign saying "The Arena" which have me a good idea of what I was looking forward to. As I sat down I started to come up with ways to make us of my alchemy in this class, maybe I could turn the graphite in my pencils as hard as diamond since they are both made out of carbon, or maybe I could condense some nitrogen in the air and heat it up to make some sort of plasma bolt attack. But in sure they wouldn't throw you right into a battle your first day.
Nice Little Quotes

-Adam Gopnik

-Stephen King

KANSAS CITY CHIEFS!

Turchynov/Yatsenyuk
Russia Out Of Crimea

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:07 pm

OOC: I am on my phone so it will be a short post.

IC: "Ok, welcome to combat training and Survival Skills. Our first lesson will be on tactics. So tell me what you all know about it. Also you are to address me as BattleMaster Legnis. You are not to attack another student at this time. Do so and you all will be polishing weapons." Said Legnis.
“Venimus, Vidimus, Vicimus"
Member of the:IRON Alliance
Xirvo Corporation "Contractors of the future."
[/floatright][floatleft]
I use 1% of my population: 83,720,000
Budget:41,607,720,541,369.43

Sedikal
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Sedikal » Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:47 pm

I sat down quickly and listened to the teacher who seemed just as off as mr. Nick. But I raised my hand and answered the question.

"tactics are something you use to counter act the tactics of your opponet, and are to be both thought of before and durung combat. And should be able to be adapted to any situation that you may run into."

That's all I could come up with to answer the question and it really seemed more like rambling then an actual answer but it seemed to be better then what the others were doing to answer it.
Nice Little Quotes

-Adam Gopnik

-Stephen King

KANSAS CITY CHIEFS!

Turchynov/Yatsenyuk
Russia Out Of Crimea

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:31 pm

New Roman Empire wrote:OOC: I am on my phone so it will be a short post.

IC: "Ok, welcome to combat training and Survival Skills. Our first lesson will be on tactics. So tell me what you all know about it. Also you are to address me as BattleMaster Legnis. You are not to attack another student at this time. Do so and you all will be polishing weapons." Said Legnis.

Katar, Rakshasa

I groaned as heard the teacher begin to prattle on about tactics. I knew just about everything, or everything relavent to life.

"Tactics are plans you make to defeat a enemy, and normally must be improvised once the enemy responds with their own. No plan survives contact with the enemy, and they are just that: plans.
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

Flammaland
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2011
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Flammaland » Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:58 pm

A horse, black as tar and snorting flames, trotted up to the gates of the large school with a young man on it's back. The teenager had no head; at least, not one attached to his neck. He was the only child of the Dullahan, the headless horseman (trait which the rider had inherited). His name was Gan Ceann and his father had sent him to boarding school. He had called it the 'Academy of the North American Supernatural' but people Gan knew called it 'Monster High'. Safe from human eyes, the school was a learning place and safe haven for young monsters. Gan dismounted the horse and patted it's back. When it had trotted off into the surrounding wilderness, Gan walked into the school and wandered about untill he found an open classroom. He knocked and entered, only a minute behind the other pupils. "I'm sorry I'm late sir" he said, in his soft Irish voice, "I had some difficulty finding the school." He walked to a desk and placed his head on it before sitting on the chair behind it.
(O.O.C He just walked into the class that The Rebel Alliance's OC teaches)
I'm on AEST time zone so I probably won't reply to posts or TMs until what most of you consider very late at night.

My Nationstates nation does not reflect my actual views etc.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:42 pm

Flammaland wrote:A horse, black as tar and snorting flames, trotted up to the gates of the large school with a young man on it's back. The teenager had no head; at least, not one attached to his neck. He was the only child of the Dullahan, the headless horseman (trait which the rider had inherited). His name was Gan Ceann and his father had sent him to boarding school. He had called it the 'Academy of the North American Supernatural' but people Gan knew called it 'Monster High'. Safe from human eyes, the school was a learning place and safe haven for young monsters. Gan dismounted the horse and patted it's back. When it had trotted off into the surrounding wilderness, Gan walked into the school and wandered about untill he found an open classroom. He knocked and entered, only a minute behind the other pupils. "I'm sorry I'm late sir" he said, in his soft Irish voice, "I had some difficulty finding the school." He walked to a desk and placed his head on it before sitting on the chair behind it.
(O.O.C He just walked into the class that The Rebel Alliance's OC teaches)

The last class of the day has just started when a young Dallahan walked in. About 16 or so. Maybe younger. And placed his head on his desk rather than on his shoulders. Well, if he is more comfortable that way. Dallahan are extremely rare. And truth be told. This is the first I have seen personally. Even more rare than Elves. Called 'Headless Horseman' it is not hard to find out why. He would be an interesting student.

I never started classes the same way. Even if I was teaching the same thing. That was boring, so I cast a spell that put on a lightshow in the classroom. Bright blues, reds, greens and yellows like fireworks sailed through the air and spelled out my name as 'Nick'. I then leaped over my desk and undid the show.

"You can call me Nick. No need to use my full name or Mr. That makes me sound old. And I am your Magic teacher for the school year." I then explained how magic affects a monster's life everyday. Even if they could not employ it themselves. And they needed to become familier with it. I then gave a bright smile and asked.

"Who wants to tell me what is hiding this school as we speak? What hides our towns, homes and very existance in this human dominated world? What is the one thing that makes our lives easier and protects us from many threats? Anyone?"

Flammaland
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Flammaland » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:35 pm

Gan's nose twitched and his hand raised into the air. "I think I know the answer sir. The school is surrounded by a magical field of illusion and enchantments. Normies feel a compelled to leave the school's vicinity. If they are persistent, the illusions will make them see a ruined building or a nothing at all."
I'm on AEST time zone so I probably won't reply to posts or TMs until what most of you consider very late at night.

Corvus Metallum
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Corvus Metallum » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:36 pm

Darrell Cantrell-17-Weregryphon

Sitting through class going over battle tactics was the last thing I wanted to do. I didn't say anything however, because I knew better than to get the entire class in trouble for a smart ass comment. Plus, it wasn't part of my personality to complain publicly about trivial things like lesson plans.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:59 pm

Flammaland wrote:Gan's nose twitched and his hand raised into the air. "I think I know the answer sir. The school is surrounded by a magical field of illusion and enchantments. Normies feel a compelled to leave the school's vicinity. If they are persistent, the illusions will make them see a ruined building or a nothing at all."

"In a word: Magic." This was a bright kid. He must have read up on the school before he arrived. He described it to a tee. "You are right, and rather impressive. I was expecting a simpler answer." I then gripped my wand as I explained the benefits of magic and its understanding. As the class passed I had a Lamia girl ask about why we are hiding in the first place. If we are so much stronger than humans. I dropped my playful demeanor and went serious.

"That is a lesson for another day. But remember, there is much you do not know about our beginings and what led to our current situation. But simply being stronger does not make one superior. That is a lesson we failed to learn then, and thus why we are hiding from weaker humans as some would say. But enough of that, We can discuss that later. Now your homework assignment is to write a three page paper on magic that your race can use and how magic benefits your life. Due on my desk tomorrow."

The bell then rang and freed the students from their last class of the day.

Solmakia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Solmakia » Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:40 pm

"Flamey"-"15", Dragon

Flamey was honestly bored. The Magical Creatures teacher was an incompetent fool, and she couldn't even explain the proper uses of a Unicorn's horn. It was quite pathetic, but perhaps it was only because he was a dragon that he knew of the Unicorns. Back in Tibet, he had befriended a unicorn, aye, and a small tribe of goblins loyally standing watch by his cave until his return. Of course, it was their tradition to revere dragons, but still.

He left class that day and walked to the dormitories alone. He hadn't really had time to make friends, though he had met some interesting monsters, and he think he spotted a group of beautiful dragon girls somewhere in the astronomy hallways, but it may have just been a trick of the light. He slowly paced back to the dorms, actually not sure who was sharing the dorm with him.

He opened the door, and stepped inside.

OOC: Yes, this IS a hook! Feel free to be "waiting inside" XD

Sedikal
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Sedikal » Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:56 pm

As the bell rang I got up and left class on my way to the boarding area where I was to live while I was at this school, I wasn't going to go to the cafeteria for many reasons the most pressing and complicated of which was the fact that I'm not hungry. So I walked down the halls and into the room to which I was assigned. It had two beds and a large desk with plain white walls and brown carpet. I took a seat at the desk and started I. My paper for Mr.Nick's class.

I started to write. The whole race part wasn't to hard I was by design a human but with magical abilities. I started to write about my abilities with Alchemy and how I'm the first one since my great grandpa to be able to use alchemy on my bodies physical structure unlike my father and his father before him. I talked about my abilities to turn my structure into harden steel or lightweight Aerogel. I also wrote on how I could use my alchemy to heal woulda if I have some key elements found in the body like Carbon and Phosphorous. I talked about how with a little bit of clay I could repair a broken vase. Of with some steel I could fix a car. I even told them about my ability to form walls from the ground and how my grandpa tought me to make swords out the earth or a wall.

I stretched it out for about three pages and called it finished. But just for the hell of it I tryed my hand at making a salt pilar and make it look like lots wife. I always though it would be cool to do that and the story of sodom was my favorite story form the bible even if I didn't believe in it. I focused some energy and turned the pencil into a hard crystalin stick of salt. And to my amazement it looked like women! I used some alchemy to turn the top layer of my paper in a small area into glue and stuck the women shaped salt stick to it. I then wrote and arrow to it with the words "this was the pencil i used to write this report."
Nice Little Quotes

-Adam Gopnik

-Stephen King

KANSAS CITY CHIEFS!

Turchynov/Yatsenyuk
Russia Out Of Crimea

Flammaland
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Flammaland » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:27 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:
Flammaland wrote:Gan's nose twitched and his hand raised into the air. "I think I know the answer sir. The school is surrounded by a magical field of illusion and enchantments. Normies feel a compelled to leave the school's vicinity. If they are persistent, the illusions will make them see a ruined building or a nothing at all."

"In a word: Magic." This was a bright kid. He must have read up on the school before he arrived. He described it to a tee. "You are right, and rather impressive. I was expecting a simpler answer." I then gripped my wand as I explained the benefits of magic and its understanding. As the class passed I had a Lamia girl ask about why we are hiding in the first place. If we are so much stronger than humans. I dropped my playful demeanor and went serious.

"That is a lesson for another day. But remember, there is much you do not know about our beginings and what led to our current situation. But simply being stronger does not make one superior. That is a lesson we failed to learn then, and thus why we are hiding from weaker humans as some would say. But enough of that, We can discuss that later. Now your homework assignment is to write a three page paper on magic that your race can use and how magic benefits your life. Due on my desk tomorrow."

The bell then rang and freed the students from their last class of the day.

Gan waited for the rest of the class to leave before standing up and picking up his head.  He walked over to the teacher and said "Excuse me sir, could I just ask a few questions?  One, where are the dormitories and what is the protocol for being assigned one and two, do you have a stable building of any description? My horse, Capall sort of needs somewhere to stay.  If you don't that's fine, he doesn't mind the forests."

Solmakia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Solmakia » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:35 pm

Flamey, 15, Dragon

I threw the door open, walking in upon what appeared to be a young human boy using magic to form what appeared to be small statuettes of women. Not sure of whether I should feel awkward or not, I simply walked to the unoccupied bed, and dumped his stuff, noting that the boy had already finished his essay. Impressive.
I lay on my bed, and took out his school work, scanning the wizard up and down carefully. Wasn't this boy in my magic class? Yeah, we had sat next to each other, albeit in silence, but nonetheless, they were desk partners. I had to make a sincere effort to be friendly.

"Hey, my name is Flamey"

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse