NATION

PASSWORD

Astral Remnants (OOC/Open Signups)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Republic Of Hell
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Astral Remnants (OOC/Open Signups)

Postby Republic Of Hell » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:35 pm

It is a time of great turmoil.

The first great Galactic Empire has fallen. Its technology, knowledge, and culture has fragmented into the millions of pieces that were its planets.

But a new age dawns.

As a final attempt to safe humanity from itself, a unified group of great scholars retreated to 7 different points in the outer galactic rim. These are the Circles of Plaegius. Each of these seven planets house the secrets to a different aspect of the ancient Galactic Empire.

You are the undisputed lord of a planet, the emperor over your system. You know the legends passed down by your father about the golden age of the Galactic Empire, of the technology that allowed the Ambassadors of the Empire to travel from one side of the Galaxy to the other in a heartbeat.

And now, it is your time to rise to the challenge. Can you unite the squabbling factions across the galaxy? Do you have the strength to claim the ancient knowledge of the Emperor’s Scientists?

Here you dive into the world of Astral Remnants. A universe where you call the shots. Laws are made to be broken, bars to be challenged. A world is at your command: Will you fall into Chaos? Or soar into Prosperity?

*The base concept for this game was inspired by the Foundation Series by Isaac Asimov.

*”*•›„¸¸¸„‹´……Genre Information….`›„¸¸¸„‹•*”*

This is a Game in the Create a Nation Genre. Its contemporary brethren include some of my former threads, such as World in Revolution and Diplomacy and War.

In these games, your intent is to create and guide a nation. Whether you do that with words, or with weapons, is up to you. If you are a utopia, or a capitalist paradise- the choice is yours.

Whether you are a democracy, or a corptocracy, your decisions might shape just your small, backwater world, or the entire galaxy.
Last edited by Republic Of Hell on Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:35 am, edited 11 times in total.

Economic Left/Right: 9.45
Social Authoritarian/Libertarian: 8.78
Foreign Policy Non-Interventionist/Neo-Conservative: -2.03
Cultural Liberal/Conservative: -4.68

I am an Anarcho-Capitalist.

Don't believe it when they say they're trying to save us. Why would they bother? They've got exactly what they want exactly where they want it.

Republic Of Hell
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Reservation

Postby Republic Of Hell » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:36 pm

Last edited by Republic Of Hell on Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Don't believe it when they say they're trying to save us. Why would they bother? They've got exactly what they want exactly where they want it.

Republic Of Hell
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Rules

Postby Republic Of Hell » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:39 pm

*”*•›„¸¸¸„‹´…….Rules …….`›„¸¸¸„‹•*”*

Section I -General rules

I-A OVERLORD RULE: DON'T BE A FUN SPONGE.

I-B Don’t overpower/godmod.

I-C Anything you create will have weaknesses, whether you think it does or not.

I-D One page equals one year of game time. If one page does not pass in 24 hours, a year shall pass. A time lapse may be instituted by an RMK, superseding the time system.

I-E In any event, the RMK of the thread and his officers have the right to alter the rules.

Section II –Land rules

II-A You may claim either one good sized planet (such as Earth,) two small planets/moons, (Mercury/Titan sized,) or a series of orbital stations around a gas giant. More exotic ideas are allowed, but are directly subject to management approval.

II-B Normal rules of biology and astronomy do not necessarily apply. Any planet that you start on has an operational environment and atmosphere.

III-C You may choose where exactly your planet is, but it will be in Earth's vicinity (the Xeelee own Earth itself, mind you.)

Section III -War rules

III-A You can’t wipe out your opponent during your first war post, and you can’t continue to attack them until they have responded to your most recent war post unless told otherwise.

III-B An officer or above must mod planet discoveries and PvP battles. PvNPC is handled by the PvNPC system.

III-C If you are above a Planetary Kingdom, you cannot attack one if they do not attack you first.

III-D If you are destroyed in war, you may keep some of your tech (subject to mod approval) and transfer to a new planetoid. However, you will be restricted from and protected from any sort of warfare 10 game years.

Section IV -Project rules

IV-A Make sure you post the start and end of all projects, or they will basically not exist.

IV-B All projects must be briefly described at the beginning. You must explain them in normal text or HFPE (Hidden From Public Eye, meaning someone who is not spying on you cannot see it.)

IV-C Time related technology is generally not allowed. Exceptions may exist in the future. Magitech and the like is frowned upon, but it is allowed within certain parameters.

IV-D All tech is subject to review of the appointed moderators. At any time, tech may be nerfed or voided entirely.
Last edited by Republic Of Hell on Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Republic Of Hell
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Management

Postby Republic Of Hell » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:40 pm

*”*•›„¸¸¸„‹´…….Management…….`›„¸¸¸„‹•*”*

Reichmagikkommandant (RMK): This is the "leader" of the thread, in arguments, and all movements and changes to the thread, I have the last say. I also have the power to void anything that I feel should not be within gameplay.

• RMK- The RoH.

Others may be considered if needed.

~~Non-Executive Management~~

Moderators: Help the thread by moderating requests and the overseeing of projects and creations by players in order to check for overpowering and godmodding.

If interested, please apply with the following application for consideration, and no, a UNR pass is not automatic mod approval, though it will help.

MODERATOR APP
Name:
Nation:
Experience:
What is the Overlord Rule?:
Why you should be a mod?:
What is the answer to life, the universe, and everything?:
Last edited by Republic Of Hell on Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Republic Of Hell
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Application for joining

Postby Republic Of Hell » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:44 pm

*”*•›„¸¸¸„‹´…Application and Forms...`›„¸¸¸„‹•*”*

All players in the game will have the following objects at their disposal:
3 Destroyers from the former Galactic Empire
2 Civilian Transports.
2 Yacht-esc spacecraft
2 Private Spacecraft.

You may do with these ships as you will- they are your starting fleet. The Destroyers need a bit of work to bring up to operational levels, and are armed similarly to a ship like the TNG Enterprise. (In short, you have limited yield torpedoes, railguns, and lasers/blasters. This is an outdated Empire ship.)

From these damaged ships, you will be able to reverse engineer some technology. Such as:
Fusion Reactors
Shielding
Railguns/Coilguns
Sensors
FTL Drives
Limited Stealth
Primitive forms of Teleportation
Ship design
Lasers/blasters

From there, you’re on your own. Each planet has a developed infrastructure, but needs work. If you need more info, talk to me.

UNDERSTAND THIS: UNTIL YOU REVERSE ENGINEER STUFF, YOU’RE BASICALLY EQUAL IN TECH TO THE NATIONS OF TODAY.

Feel free to use your UNR pass here, by the way.

Nation name:
Government type*:
Leader*:

Economy Type:
Capital city*:
Race: (Please clear these with me.)

Have you read the rules:
Do you agree to submit to the will of the divine management overlordgods without dispute:
Population size: 50,000,000 Max
Military size: 1,000,000 Max

Starting Land:
Land Description:

(Fill this out when you take over something.)
*”*•›Land Claim‹•*”*
Land Name:
Description:
Method taken:
Last edited by Republic Of Hell on Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:13 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Republic Of Hell
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Ranking descriptions/list

Postby Republic Of Hell » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:47 pm

*”*•›„¸¸¸„‹´…..Ranking Descriptions.….`›„¸¸¸„‹•*”*

[Note- these rank requirements are not set in stone. They are a general guideline.]

|*ˆ˜’Galactic Empire

» A Galactic Empire is a nation with a highly developed economy and military. They also possess great power-projection abilities. They maintain control of at least one circle at all times. Their technology and research sectors are highly developed, and many nations will attempt to follow their lead in order to keep up. Their land claims must span over 10 star systems.

|*ˆ˜’Solar Power

» A Solar Power is a developed nation is a nation that has overcome many of the problems and obstacles faced by Planetary Kingdoms. They are a stable, powerful nation with a good level of regional influence. Their power projection is decent. Their economies are alright, and their militaries are progressing. Their land claims must span over 4 star systems.

|*ˆ˜’Planetary Kingdom

» A Planetary Kingdom is a developing nation with various social, economic, military, and political problems as a result of the collapse of the first Great Galactic Empire.

All players start as a Planetary Kingdom.

*”*•›„¸¸¸„‹´…….Rankings..….`›„¸¸¸„‹•*”*

~=~Galactic Empire~=~
1. None.

=~Solar Power*=
1. The Xeelee (My personal NPC)

~Planetary Kingdom~
1. The Kryzgiler Dark Imperium (Escalan Corps-Star Island)
2. The Aethrys Colony (Jormengand)
3. The Pechian Collective (The Blazing Aura)
4. The Solar Confederation (Boriem)
5. The Obscurus Union (Soviet Ruk-Tsan)
Last edited by Republic Of Hell on Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:51 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Republic Of Hell
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Land list

Postby Republic Of Hell » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:49 pm

*”*•›„¸¸¸„‹´…….Land List…….`›„¸¸¸„‹•*”*

(Nation Name - Player name - Land name)

~~~ The Xeelee (NPC)

-Eldar System (Earth's system)
-Rodina System
-Cannan System
-Keldar System
-Langan System

~~~ The Kryzgiler Dark Imperium (Escalan Corps-Star Island)
-Kryzgil System

~~~ The Aethrys Colony (Jormengand)
-The Aethrys Colony (A series of four quasi-planets)

~~~ The Pechian Collective (The Blazing Aura)
-Pech System

~~~ The Solar Confederation (Boriem)
-Planets Mantul and Tarkuz (No system name given, so I'll refer to at as the Confederation home system)

~~~ The Obscurus Union (Soviet Ruk-Tsan)
-Obscurus System
Last edited by Republic Of Hell on Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:53 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Republic Of Hell
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

NPCs

Postby Republic Of Hell » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:50 pm

*”*•›„¸¸¸„‹´…….NPCs…….`›„¸¸¸„‹•*”*

Nation name: The Xeelee
Government type*: Republic, with limited hive/group mind.
Leader*: Jim Bolder
Capital city*: N/A
Race: Cybernetically enhanced humans, some sentient AI.

Population size: 400,000,000
Military size: 15,000,000

Starting Land: Rodina system, Eldar system, Cannan system, Eldar system, Langan system.

Description:

The Xeelee are a highly mercenic (made that word up) nation, who will do anything for a (properly bartered) price. Their technology is quite advanced in the military section, but not anywhere near the level of the Galactic Empire.

They are currently tracking down the circles, and may be in contact with your nations in the near future. They will attempt to manipulate player nations into doing their dirty work, as well as play them against one another, so as to weaken you all.
Last edited by Republic Of Hell on Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Republic Of Hell
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

The Circles

Postby Republic Of Hell » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:52 pm

*”*•›„¸¸¸„‹´…….Lore of the Circles…….`›„¸¸¸„‹•*”*

The Seven Circles are repositories of knowledge. If you manage to find one, you will uncover long dead technologies and information. These Circles are well hidden and guarded, but those of you who dare to seek them and are able to pierce their defenses will be well rewarded.

The locations of the circles will be released by executive periodically, and then the race to control them can begin.

At select intervals, a random number generator will be used. Whatever number is rolled is the Circle which shall be revealed.

The way the circle events work is a cross between a war, and a sort of dungeon clearing Roleplay. (I've little experience in this area, so please bear with me.)

To obtain control of a circle, you will need to engage in combat with each other, and any NPCs in the area. Also, the Circles will be defended by their own focus, and you must survive the traps within the circle, before you can claim the prize. Note that the moment a ship or boot touches the ground, the Circles become active.

Whoever reaches the core of a circle first, whether they control the circle in the end or not, will be able to choose one reward technology, the options for which will be announced at the launch of each circle.

1. Sid’Rat -The Circle of Dimensions
--Here is the secrets to pocket universe, dimensions, and parallel worlds. The bending of space and time in ways physics cannot even imagine. This is where most quantum physics falls.

2. Agavardo -The Circle of Chemistry and Physics
--Here are kept the lore of atoms and their building blocks. Of energy and black holes. This is where chemistry and non-quantum physics falls.

3. DenElm -The Circle of Biology.
--Hidden in this sphere is the DNA of every race ever known. The powers of Biology, viruses, and their brethren are open to those who dominate this circle.

4. AVimSo -The Circle of Robotics.
--Here is the dream of Asimov, the Artificial intelligence. Here lies cybernetics, robotics, and computers.

5. Fensi'Erum -The Circle of Culture.
--The entire cultural knowledge of entire dynasties live on in these vaults. Here you will learn the arts of economy, propaganda, and of everything as a whole. Those who can wade through the massive amounts of information here will find random bonuses to all projects.

6. RuneI'Slim -The Circle of the Arcane.
--Here is the arcane art, the power of the mages. This is where the powers of energy manipulation, mind reading, dark matter, transmutation, non-tech teleportation, and their like may be learned. Only they with access to this circle will be able to use these powers to their full extent.

7. Eer'Gos –The Circle of Nanites
--Here is the inbridled power of nanotechnology. From offensive nanites, repair nanites, and defenses, to bioweapons and nanites for construction, this is the circle of very small proportions.

8. Terminus
-- ???
Last edited by Republic Of Hell on Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Republic Of Hell
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Races

Postby Republic Of Hell » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:54 pm

*”*•›„¸¸¸„‹´…….Races…….`›„¸¸¸„‹•*”*

Players are permitted to create races for their populations in the game. Note that if you choose to use something besides a enhanced human, the birth rate of your new race will be lower than that of humans.

Descriptions of the player and NPC races will be stored here.

Lorekeepers- Natives of Terminus
-- ???

Xeelee- The Xeelee
-- Cybernetically enhanced humans with increased abilites in all aspects.

Kryzgiler- The Kryzgiler Dark Imperium
-- Roughly humanoid creatures with nearly unbreakable exoskeletons. These shells protect them from temperature extremes and all but the hardest physical blows. Each has anywhere from four to ten limbs, the lesser numbers usually equating to a higher evolutionary level and higher social status. The vast majority of the populace in stultified and their evolution retarded by the Imperium to maintain absolute control. Of the top-ranking Kryzgiler, many have limited psionic powers, the most evident example being the Emperor, his own abilities being enhanced by his telepathic connection to the Dark Shrines on Kryzgil IV.

Drach'tyr -The Aethrys Colony
-- Appearing to be a reptilian, winged humanoid, the Drach'tyr have a fast metabolism, allowing them to perform great feats of strength and dexterity - they are capable of throwing an adult human quite easily, and have twice the speed of reaction. However, this forces them to devour defeated foes, a practice which, while initially seeming barbaric, is accepted as necessity by most.

The Drach’tyr were the result of a fated genetic experiment which managed to create a fully functional species, but was doomed when the resultant creatures escaped their controlled laboratory conditions, ravaging the surrounding area in their bid for freedom.

Covered in scales from top to toe, the Drach'tyr are resistant to small arms fire. They also sport a large pair of wings, allowing them to fly effectively in even the heaviest of armour. In any case, the wings need great power, as the Drach'tyr, sometimes over seven feet tall, is far taller than a human of his or her age. Drach'tyr breed and mature relatively slowly. They are capable of reproduction at around 15 years - on a similar level to a thirteen-year-old human's theoretical ability to do so. They only usually produce offspring above the age of twenty-five, and pregnancy lasts almost two years, and takes place in a mammalian way rather than a reptilian one.

Strangely, Drach'tyr never have homosexual desires, it is unknown and uncared why this may be the case. Drach'tyr have their own language, but most make an effort to become proficient in english and another language. Their voice has a hiss to it, as well as a notable "ch" pronunciation whereby the resultant sound comes out more as a tight-throated breath. Drach'tyr are almost all capable of some form of psionics, although only the greatest prove effective on the field of battle.

Kroot and Humans- The Pechian Collective
-- Unless you're not human, you know what humans are. As for the Kroot, see here.

Alkana- The Solar Confederation
-- A race of humanoids. They have a slumped posture and are a dark color. Their skin is rough with a sandpaper-y texture. Their hands are equipped with three-inch long claws and their teeth sometimes grow to be four-inches long. They stand at an average height of approximately six feet and five inches. They are bloodthirsty and live in a strong caste system. Their bodily strength, however, does not shield them from their weaknesses to many gasses. Hydrogen and Nitrogen are especially toxic to them and as such they often equip gas masks when venturing into high or low altitude locations. Their culture is, as previously stated, a caste system. There are four castes. They are, in descending rank: Politicians/Generals, Soldiers, Scientists and Workers. As for their origins, no one knows. They have existed in their place for millions of years. In fact, they had never truly been conquered by the Empire. Rather, their land had been claimed but jurisdiction was never exercised over the territory claimed by the Confederation.

The Spawn- The Obscurus Union
-- Originally Humanoids, but their species was twisted by the gamma rays of the neutron star. There are four Castes.
The ruling caste: Lowest population, but very charismatic (for tentacle-covered monsters) humanoids. They rule over the other castes.
The warrior caste: Think of big green-grey skinned trolls. Big, tough and incredibly stupid. Relatively humanoid.
The Scientist caste: Cleverest caste, their brains are in their chests, and no one knows why. They are humanoid, with large eyes.
The worker caste: Several additional arms, but other than that, humanoid. They are very uncomfortable in even low-level light.
Last edited by Republic Of Hell on Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:04 am, edited 10 times in total.

Republic Of Hell
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

NPC War System

Postby Republic Of Hell » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:55 pm

*”*•›„¸¸¸„‹´…..NPC War System….`›„¸¸¸„‹•*”*

AR will make use of a random number generator NPC war system. (This does not apply to the circle or other events. This is for normal Player Vs NPC for expansion purposes- such as when they find a small, sub-Solar Power NPC planet.)

All such moderation will use the following form:
*”*•›„¸(Battle Name here) ¸„‹•*”*
(Empire 1 here):
Military: (Military listed here)
Casualties: (Casualties listed here)
~-~-~-~-~(\+/)VS(\+/)~-~-~-~-~
(Empire 2 here):
Military: (Military listed here)
Casualties: (Casualties listed here)

When war is declared, a RNG will be rolled, like a flip of a coin. If it comes up as a 1, the enemy is surprised, and unprepared. If a 2 is rolled, they are not.

From here, you roll again from 1-100.
If a 1 was rolled first:
1-50 – Total Rout of enemy- 5% losses to attacking forces
51-80 – Successful Takeover- 20% losses to attacking forces
80-95- Heavy losses, but still won- 40% losses to attacking forces
95-100- War failed- 60% losses to attacking forces

If a 2 was rolled first:
1-40 – Total Rout of enemy- 5% losses to attacking forces, no defenders survived.
41-70 – Successful Takeover- 20% losses to attacking forces, 80% loss of defenders, surrender
71-95- Heavy losses, but still won- 40% losses to attacking forces, 705 loss of defenders, surrender.
86-100- War failed- 60% losses to attacking forces, 30% loss to defenders.

For this system, you must send at least as many units as the defense can put up.(General sense.)

For each additional % point more forces the attacker has over the NPC, a point will be taken out of the War Failed section, if it overflows, it will to heavy losses, then successful, etc.

For each generation of tech above, the same % points apply.

*”*•›„¸¸¸„‹´…….NPC War Example…….`›„¸¸¸„‹•*”*

So if the following war occurred:

The KFC Buckets, 7m, with 2 generation old shields, 3 generation old weapons, and 1 generation old ships went up against the Watermelons (aggressor) with 10m, and modern equipment, the roll would be as follows:

Element of surprise is rolled, and applied. (1)

The Watermelons have a 43% troop bonus, and a 6 point tech bonus.
So the roll numbers would be:

1-50 – Total Rout of enemy- 5% losses to attacking forces
51 – Successful Takeover- 20% losses to attacking forces
No chance- Heavy losses, but still won- 40% losses to attacking forces
No chance- War failed- 60% losses to attacking forces

As such, the only roll that can be anything but a rout is a 51- no other rolls exist, because 49 was subtracted from the 100 normal points, leaving only rolls 51 and below possible.(and thus, with total rout the most probable event.)
So I roll it, and the Watermelons get a 30.

So I fill out the form with the data from the rolls:

KFC Buckets
Military: 7m
Casualties: 7m

~-~-~-~-~(\+/)VS(\+/)*-*-*-*-*

Watermelons
Military: 10m
Casualties: 500,000

Yes, it’s a bit confusing, but after you watch it work a few times, it makes sense.
Last edited by Republic Of Hell on Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Republic Of Hell
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

PvP War System

Postby Republic Of Hell » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:57 pm

*”*•›„¸¸¸„‹´…….PvP War System…….`›„¸¸¸„‹•*”*

No declaration of war is needed in AR (doesn’t make a difference). If you have a bone to pick with someone, just get it over with.

This system also applies to NPCs in the Solar Power or Galactic Power ranks.

You will give the mod of the battle (who can be any player that all participants are okay with) specific details on movements, formations, attack styles, and other information whilst the battle commences. You may use as many units in a battle as you have available. (Not that it’s always wise.)

1. This is a Cause and Effect system. Once you post your initial attack, the defender must post his defense before you may post another attack. If an unreasonable amount of time passes without a viable excuse, the final poster is the victor.
2. Listen to the battle mod's decisions. Open argument (especially flaming of any sort) on the thread will not be tolerated.
3. Be sure to give specific details, the more the better. (Just helps you out.)
4. You may not change capitals DURING an attack on your empire.
5. If the battle mod wishes, they can impose SENSIBLE conditions on the battle, whether they are based on the state of troops etc. or the weather, gravity, or anything. In the same sense, it is up to them to decide if the conditions of the battlefield could affect either side's troops upon entering.

Republic Of Hell
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Tech timeline

Postby Republic Of Hell » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:58 pm

*”*•›„¸¸¸„‹´…….Technology Timeline…….`›„¸¸¸„‹•*”*

How long it takes tech to complete is a oft asked question. Here is a general outline for AR:

-Fusion and other reverse engineering projects: 5-10 Years.
-Construction of an average space fleet (with normal building facilities): 8 years.
-General research in most fields: 10 years
-Cold Fusion: Normal fusion + 10 years
-Micro Fusion: Normal fusion + 5 years
-Dimensional jumping: 10-15 years
-AMAT Reactors: 12 years
-Bioengineering: 7 years (basics, specific creations will be projects of varying length.)
-Base teleporters: 10 years
-Base infantry weapons (main types, such as blasters and plasma): 8 years
-Psionics: Varies, usually ~10 years
-Add a Generation to anything(general upgrades, improvements, etc.): 10 years.

(Under development.)
Last edited by Republic Of Hell on Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Republic Of Hell
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Optional reading on ships

Postby Republic Of Hell » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:59 pm

*”*•›„¸¸¸„‹´…….Ship Classifications…….`›„¸¸¸„‹•*”*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Small Vessels~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Fighters
Role: Multirole Single-Person Attack Craft
Size: 5-10 meters
Armament: Heavy weapons for attacks on medium/large vessels, tracking weapons for use on small craft, and some sort of weapon for dogfighting purposes
Range: Short

-Bombers
Role: Two-person Heavy Bombardment Craft
Size: Approximately twice to three times the size of a Fighter (Depends on your fighter size).
Armament: Heavy weapons, usually some sort of self-defense turret manned by the second pilot, as well as weapons for dogfighting if ever engaged.

-Interceptors
Role: Space Superiority Fighter
Size: Small, equivalent to or around half the size of a Fighter.
Armament: Anti-small craft weapons, dogfighting weapons.

-Light Scout
Role: Short-range intelligence craft
Size: Equivalent to that of a fighter
Armament: Generally consists of some sort of stealth measure, is very fast and light; does not have actual weapons systems.
Range: Short-Medium

-Medium Scout
Role: Medium-range intelligence craft
Size: around that of a bomber
Armament: None, but is stealthy.
Range: Medium

-Light Cargo Transport
Role: Cargo Transport
Size: Disputable
Armament: Hopefully none

-Light Troop Transport
Role: Troop Transport
Size: Able to carry 50-500 men
Armament: Minor defenses

-Light Boarding Ship
Role: Infiltrator Craft
Size: about the size of a bomber
Armament: Defenses, and explosives for blasting through a ship’* exterior shell.

-Patrol Craft
Role: Planetary Defense
Size: Anywhere from 10-50 meters in length
Armament: Light Defenses, Light Assault Weapons.

-Light Frigates
Role: Light Transport, Light Support
Size: 20-60 meters
Armament: Light Defenses, Medium Assault Weapons

-Light Miners
Role: Mining Vessel
Armament: None

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Medium Vessels~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Corvettes
Role: Planetary System Defense
Size: 30-70 meters
Armament: Medium Defenses, Medium Assault Weapons

-Heavy Cargo Transports
Role: Heavy Cargo Transport
Range: Long

-Heavy Troop Transports
Role: Heavy Troop Transport
Size: Able to carry 500-10,000 men
Armament: Medium Defenses, Light Assault Weapons

-Heavy Scouts
Role: Long-range Scouting
Size: About that of a Corvette
Armament: Light Defenses, is stealthy.

-Heavy Boarding Craft
Role: Boarding Craft
Size: About that of a Corvette, carries troops to board a vessel.
Armament: Medium Defenses, heavy explosives to blow a hole in a ship’* external shell.

-Light Attack Cruisers
Role: Light Assault Ship
Size: 40-80 meters
Armament: Medium Defenses, Medium Assault Weapons

-Light Assault Craft
Role: Multipurpose Attack Craft
Size: 35-75 meters
Armament: Medium Defenses, Medium Assault Weapons, may carry a couple Fighters

-Escort Destroyers
Role: Large Ship Escort and Support
Size: 45-95 meters in length
Armament: Heavy Defenses, Light Assault Weapons

-Orbital Attack Craft
Role: Self Explanatory
Size: 10-20 meters
Armament: Orbital Bombardment Weapons
Range: Very Short

-Ambassador Ships
Role: Ambassador Vessels
Size: Can hold approximately a diplomatic team and crew, totaling around 150 men
Armament: Usually none, though light defenses are common in the event of hostilities

-Medium Attack Frigate
Role: Medium Support Craft, Medium Transport
Size: About a third larger than a Light Frigate
Armament: Medium defenses, Medium Assault Weapons

-Fast Attack Craft
Role: Self Explanatory
Size: About that of a Light Attack Cruiser
Armament: Light Defenses, Heavy Assault Weapons

-Heavy Miners
Role: Mining Vessel
Size: Depends

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Large Vessels~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Carriers
Role: Spacecraft and Troop Carrier
Size: Very large, 100+ Meters
Armament: Heavy Defenses, Heavy Assault Weapons
Range: Very Long

-Battleships
Role: Heavy Anti-Spacecraft Ship
Size: 60-100 meters
Armament: Heavy Defenses, Heavy Anti-Ship Weapons
Range: Very Long

-Destroyers
Role: Anti-ship, and anti-planetary attack craft
Size: 50-100 meters

-Battle-cruisers
Role: Medium-distance attack ship
Size: 40-90 meters

-Heavy Cruisers
Role: Heavy Support Ships
Size: 35-85 meters
Armament: Heavy Defenses, Medium Assault Weapons

-Space Stations
Role: Large Relay Station, Temporary Docking Bay
Size: Over 100 cubic miles
Armament: None to Heavy Defenses
Range: Fixed in space

-Heavy Assault Ships
Role: Multipurpose Short-range attack ships
Size: 45-95 meters
Armament: Heavy all around, carries a few fighters/bombers

-Heavy Support Frigate
Role: Heavy Close Support Craft, Heavy Transport
Size: 40-90 meters
Armament: Heavy all around

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Specialized/Civilian Vessels~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Long-Range Attack Cruiser (LRAC)
Role: Long-Range Assault
Size: Varies
Armament: Very long-range Heavy Assault Weapons. Very little Defenses

-Shielding Vessel
Role: Shielding supplier

-Scanning Ship
Role: Detection Equipment and Communications Ship

-Short-Range Transports
Role: Small private transports
Size: holds 10-20 people

-Light Civilian Transports
Role: Small Public Transportation
Size: holds 50-100 people

-Heavy Civilian Transports
Role: Large Public Transportation
Size: holds 100-1,000 people

-Trade Ship
Role: Trade vessel

-Merchant Ship
Role: Private Trade vessel
Armament: Minor defenses, if any

-Medical Outpost
Role: Medical Station

-Hospital Ship
Role: Medical Vessel/Ambulance
Armament: none

-Docking Station
Role: Space-bound shipyard
Size: Over 200 cubic miles
Armament: Super Heavy Defenses, numerous Fighters, Bombers, and Interceptors

-System Defense Ship
Role: System defense vessel
Size: Under 50 meters
Armament: Medium Assault Weapons

-Generator Ship
Role: Power Generator
Size: varies
Armament: minor defenses
Range: long

-Planetary Defense Craft
Role: Planet defense
Size: Under 20 meters
Armament: Medium Assault weapons, Light Defenses
Range: Very short

-Short-Range Satellite
Role: Short-range Communications Relay, scanning, etc.…
Range: usually in orbit of something

-Long-Range Satellite
Role: Same as Short-range satellite, just longer range
Size: varies
Armament: Light Defenses
Range: Fixed point in space with ability to move long distances over a long period of time

-Orbital Structure
Role: Orbital Habitat
Armament: Heavy Defenses
Range: In orbit

-Floating City
Role: Space-bound City
Size: Very large, several miles in width usually.
Armament: Super heavy defenses, possibly some shipyards

-Space Yacht
Role: Private Leisure Craft
Size: 10-15 meters
Armament: none
Range: Interplanetary

-Pleasure Craft
Role: Private Leisure craft
Size: 5 meters

-Interplanetary Transport
Role: Mass Transport
Size: carries up to 2,500 soldiers
Armament: Medium defenses

-Planetary Transport
Role: Small planet-based transports
Size: holds up to 50 people
Range: Planet-based

-Interstellar Transport
Role: Star system transport
Armament: None if civilian, medium defenses if military
Range: Several star systems

-Drop Ship
Role: Orbital Drop Craft
Size: Holds a couple squadrons of soldiers
Range: Very short

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Fleet Classifications~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Grand Fleet is one person’s entire space navy. This may be called many things, but it is commonly known as a Grand Fleet, Grand Imperial Fleet, Imperial Battle-Fleet, Grand Battle-Fleet, Grand Space Legion, etc...

A Legion is two or more Battle-fleets together

A Battle-Fleet is five Fleets operating in unison.

A Fleet is any group of ships, from 25-10,000 in numbers.

A Battle-Group is a subdivision of a Fleet; it generally consists of one major ship and numerous smaller ones operating in a small-scale operation.

A Battle Unit is a subdivision of a Battle-Group; it is usually a quarter of the Battle-Group.

A Unit is the equivalent of a squadron; it is a small group of ships working together.

*”*•›„¸¸¸„‹´…….Example Ship Specs…….`›„¸¸¸„‹•*”*
- Class: Fighter
Length: 7m
FTL capable: No
Armament: 4 torpedoes and 4 laser cannons
Hold:
-5 days of supplies
Crew: 1
Role (s): Anti-fighter/bomber

Class: Bomber
Length: 10m
Armament: light laser turret, dual plasma cannons and 16 torpedoes
Hold:
-5 days of supplies
Crew: 2
Role (s): Anti- warship

Class: Patrol boat
Length: 20m
Armament: 2 laser cannons, 2 plasma cannons
Hold:
-6 months of supplies
Crew: 8
Role (s): Anti-fighter/bomber

Class: Corvette
Length: 160m
FTL capable: Yes
Armament: 2 Railguns, 4 laser cannons, 2 plasma cannons
Hold:
-10 years of supplies
-FTL-capable escape pods
-20 boarding ship-S
-4 fighters
Crew: 80 Crew, 200 marines
Role (s): Light warship

Class: Deceiver
Length: 175m
Armament: 2 Railguns, 4 laser cannons, 2 plasma cannons
Hold:
-3years of supplies
-FTL-capable escape pods
-20 boarding ship-S
-4 fighters
Crew: 20 Crew, 200 marines
Role (s): Light warship
Misc: Stealthy, able to cloak itself from most sensors ranges.

Class: Frigate
Length: 478m
Armament: 1 ion cannon, 3 Railguns, 4 laser cannons, 4 plasma cannons
Hold:
-Infantry Vehicles
-8 boarding ship-L
-16 fighters
-3 years of supplies
-FTL-capable escape pods
Crew: 60 crew, 600 marines.
Role (s): light warship, surface bombardment, transport

Class: Destroyer
Length: 658m
Armament: 2 ion cannons, 4 railguns, 8 laser cannons, 6 plasmacannons
Hold:
-Infantry Vehicles
-12 boarding ship-L
-20 fighters
-3 years of supplies
-FTL-capable escape pods
Crew: 100 crew, 900 marines
Role (s): light warship, surface bombardment, transport

Class: Cruiser
Length: 1500m
Armament: 3 ion cannons, 8 laser cannons, 8 plasma cannons, 2 railguns.
Hold:
-Infantry Vehicles
-40 boarding ship-L
-60 fighters
-2 patrol boats
-3 years of supplies
-FTL-capable escape pods
Crew: 250 crew, 3000 marines
Role (s): heavy warship, surface bombardment, transport
Misc: Has two gravity lifts installed.

Class: Battlecruiser
Length: 2250m
Armament: 5 ion cannons, 10 laser cannons, 10 plasma cannons, 4 railguns
Hold:
-120fighters
-60 bombers
-4 patrol boats
-1 Corvette or Deceiver
-3 years of supplies
-FTL-capable escape pods
Crew: 250 crew, 528 hold crew
Role (s): carrier, heavy warship, orbital bombardment.
Misc: Has two gravity lifts installed.

Class: Dreadnought
Length: 3576m
Armament: 6 ion cannons, 12 laser cannons, 12 plasma cannons, 6 railguns
Hold:
-3 years of supplies
-FTL-capable escape pods
-120 fighters
-60 bombers
-4 patrol boats
-1 Corvette/Deceiver
-60 boarding ship-L
Crew: 900, 4500 marines
Role (s): carrier, heavy warship, orbital bombardment, transport
Misc: Has four gravity lifts installed.

Class: Carrier
Length: 1500m
Armament: 2 ion cannons, 2 railguns, 2 laser cannons, 2 plasma cannons
Hold:
-300 fighters
-150 bombers
-20 patrol boats
-2 Corvettes/Deceivers
-3 years of supplies
-FTL-capable escape pods,
Crew: 250 crew, 900 hold crew
Role (s): Carrier, heavy warship, surface bombardment
Misc: Equipped with 2 grav lifts

Class: Transport
Length: 2250m
Armament: 4 ion cannons, 2 laser cannons, 2 plasma cannons, 3 railguns
Hold:
-80 boarding ship-L
-Numerous Infantry vehicles
Crew: 900 Crew, 6000 marines capacity
Role (s): transport, heavy warship, surface bombardment
Misc: Equipped with 4 grav lifts

Class: Boarding ship-L
Length: 60 m
Armament: 4 Laser turrets
Crew: 2 pilots, 75 carried infantry
Role(s): Launched from warships to board enemy warships

Class: Boarding ship-S
Length: 10m
FTLcapable: No
Armament: 2 laser turrets
Crew: 1 pilot, 10 infantry
Role (s): Launched from warships to board enemy warships

Republic Of Hell
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Welcome!

Postby Republic Of Hell » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:08 pm

And you may now post. :)

The Blazing Aura
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 04, 2011
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Blazing Aura » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:47 pm

app will come after sleep.
Jormengand wrote:
The Blazing Aura wrote:aah f***

Nice 3000'th post.

that just makes it better.

Keep it alive!

Escalan Corps-Star Island
Senator

Founded: May 07, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Escalan Corps-Star Island » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:57 pm

I has UNR pass, but here we go.

Nation name: The Kryzgiler Dark Imperium
Government type*: Absolute monarchy under the Grand Imperator
Leader*: Grand Emperor Āngavar Pyrrius Ridirix

Economy Type: Government-controlled artificially maintained socialism
Capital city*: Ûlar'nok Pyrzantím on Kryzgil VI.
Race: (I will edit this if necessary!)
Kryzgiler- Roughly humanoid creatures with nearly unbreakable exoskeletons. These shells protect them from temperature extremes and all but the hardest physical blows. Each has anywhere from four to ten limbs, the lesser numbers usually equating to a higher evolutionary level and higher social status. The vast majority of the populace in stultified and their evolution retarded by the Imperium to maintain absolute control. Of the top-ranking Kryzgiler, many have limited psionic powers, the most evident example being the Emperor, his own abilities being enhanced by his telepathic connection to the Dark Shrines on Kryzgil IV.

Have you read the rules: Indeed we have.
Do you agree to submit to the will of the divine management overlordgods without dispute: Verily so. Without dispute.
Population size: 37,000,000
Military size: 666,666

Starting Land: The Kryzgil System
Land Description: Consists of six habitable planets and two moons with installations and settlements. The capital is on Kryzgil VI in the dense outer asteroid belts, while the three inside (Kryzgil II, IV, and V) are blisteringly hot and protected by the outer defenses. Kryzgil VIII and Kryzgil IX are cold and icy. Military stations exist on all the planets plus Kryzgil III and numerous asteroids.

Republic Of Hell
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic Of Hell » Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:17 pm

Escalan Corps-Star Island wrote:I has UNR pass, but here we go.

Nation name: The Kryzgiler Dark Imperium
Government type*: Absolute monarchy under the Grand Imperator
Leader*: Grand Emperor Āngavar Pyrrius Ridirix

Economy Type: Government-controlled artificially maintained socialism
Capital city*: Ûlar'nok Pyrzantím on Kryzgil VI.
Race: (I will edit this if necessary!)
Kryzgiler- Roughly humanoid creatures with nearly unbreakable exoskeletons. These shells protect them from temperature extremes and all but the hardest physical blows. Each has anywhere from four to ten limbs, the lesser numbers usually equating to a higher evolutionary level and higher social status. The vast majority of the populace in stultified and their evolution retarded by the Imperium to maintain absolute control. Of the top-ranking Kryzgiler, many have limited psionic powers, the most evident example being the Emperor, his own abilities being enhanced by his telepathic connection to the Dark Shrines on Kryzgil IV.

Have you read the rules: Indeed we have.
Do you agree to submit to the will of the divine management overlordgods without dispute: Verily so. Without dispute.
Population size: 37,000,000
Military size: 666,666

Starting Land: The Kryzgil System
Land Description: Consists of six habitable planets and two moons with installations and settlements. The capital is on Kryzgil VI in the dense outer asteroid belts, while the three inside (Kryzgil II, IV, and V) are blisteringly hot and protected by the outer defenses. Kryzgil VIII and Kryzgil IX are cold and icy. Military stations exist on all the planets plus Kryzgil III and numerous asteroids.

Accepted, although "nearly unbreakable exoskeletons" aren't going to help you much against the weaponry we will be using soon. Just pointing it out, and the same goes for psionics until you develop them further.

---

I'll be starting when we get 5 or so people, although signups will stay open.
Last edited by Republic Of Hell on Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Firstaria
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 29, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Firstaria » Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:26 am

So undecided, if to do something X-COM similar or Advent similar... Enhanced Human indeed.

I claim planets in the Keldar System, and wait for inspiration to hit.
OVERLORD Daniel Mercury of Firstaria
Original Author of SC #5 and SC #30

Jormengand
Powerbroker

Founded: May 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Jormengand » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:09 am

Nation name: The Aethrys colony.
Government type*: The Aethrys colony do not have a government per se, moreover, every decision that must be made is made by the most capable individual at hand. The societal status of any one individual is decided by their abilities, relative to each other, at the tasks to which they have decided to apply themselves to.
Leader*: As before stated, there is no single leader in the Colony.

Economy Type: The economy of the Aethrys colony is as meritocratic as their governing, absolving themselves from any welfare programs, and most corporate laws. Instead, they unbar any holds, allowing any to make money from whatever productive ventures that they may choose.
Capital city*: There is no capitol city within the Aethrys colony, although one might count the entirety of Aethrys quadrus.
Race: Drach'tyr. Appearing to be a reptilian, winged humanoid, the Drach'tyr have a fast metabolism, allowing them to perform great feats of strength and dexterity - they are capable of throwing an adult human quite easily, and have twice the speed of reaction. However, this forces them to devour defeated foes, a practice which, while initially seeming barbaric, is accepted as necessity by most.

The Drach’tyr were the result of a fated genetic experiment which managed to create a fully functional species, but was doomed when the resultant creatures escaped their controlled laboratory conditions, ravaging the surrounding area in their bid for freedom.

Covered in scales from top to toe, the Drach'tyr are resistant to small arms fire. They also sport a large pair of wings, allowing them to fly effectively in even the heaviest of armour. In any case, the wings need great power, as the Drach'tyr, sometimes over seven feet tall, is far taller than a human of his or her age.

Drach'tyr breed and mature relatively slowly. They are capable of reproduction at around 15 years - on a similar level to a thirteen-year-old human's theoretical ability to do so. They only usually produce offspring above the age of twenty-five, and pregnancy lasts almost two years, and takes place in a mammalian way rather than a reptilian one. Strangely, Drach'tyr never have homosexual desires, it is unknown and uncared why this may be the case.

Drach'tyr have their own language, but most make an effort to become proficient in english and another language. Their voice has a hiss to it, as well as a notable "ch" pronunciation whereby the resultant sound comes out more as a tight-throated breath.

Drach'tyr are almost all capable of some form of psionics, although only the greatest prove effective on the field of battle.

Have you read the rules: No. Yes, yes I have.
Do you agree to submit to the will of the divine management overlordgods without dispute: Maybe... Yes, at least within the RP.
Population size: 5,000,000
Military size: 100,000

Starting Land: The Aethrys colony comprises four small quasi-planets - far from truly planets by scientific standards, but enough for the Drach'tyr.

Guardia Ignis is the primary military base in the Aethrys system. Also named Aethrys Primaris, it deals with the training, deployment, armament, and all other aspects required to form a coherent, working army. It is also the centre of law enforcement, although the Drach’tyr have little need for such things. The planet’s features are masked by a sprawling array of armouries, training facilities and other necessities of war.

Guardia Aer is the planet upon which the majority of the fleets created by the Drach’tyr reside. It has a massive spaceport, allowing for fast mobilisation if need be, and is the centre of travel between the planets of the Aethrys system. It is the second planet from the sun, Aethrys, and is thus also known as Aethrys Secundes.

Guardia Terra, or Aethrys Trios, is the Aethrys system’s main production area, in which almost all the equipment created upon the other planets is manufactured. It also repairs damaged ships, and is also the main medical centre. It is not to be confused with Terra, Sol Trios. This planet is covered with factories, all producing anything that any civilisation could possibly need. Each weapon that the Drach'tyr create is invariably a paragon of its kind.

Guardia Aqua is the main communications, trade , diplomacy, education and administration centre. It also generally deals with the miscellanea which do not properly fit into a category. Although as Aethrys Quadus, it is the final planet in the Aethrys system, it is far from the least important. It supports a large detection radar array, so as to prevent enemies getting close without giving the Drach’tyr a chance to mobilise.
Jormengand wrote:It would be really meta if I sigged this.

Jormengand
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Jormengand » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:12 am

Also going to write up advantages and disadvantages of each player, just so we know where we stand - or at least, we find out damn quick if we don't.

Kryzgiler dark imperium:
Advantages:
- Powerful race, in and of itself.
- Holds a shitload of planets which will be hell to take over.
Disadvantages:
- Not entirely immune to rebellion.
- Mobilisation of the entire army, or any mass exodus, will be nigh impossible in a short amount of time.

Aethrys colony:
Advantages:
- Powerful race with good psionics
- Good technology
- Very organised system, almost immune to rebellion.
Disadvantages
- It will be damned hard to get everyone from one place to another.
- There are very few of them, which will have a massive impact on their effectiveness.
- Due to limited breeding ability, it will also be hard to get more of them.

Escalan Corps-Star Island
Senator

Founded: May 07, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Escalan Corps-Star Island » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:39 am

The exoskeletons are more to protect them from one another and make then stringer than actually protect them from that sort of enemy weaponry. Besides, I've had the Kryzgiler floating around in my head for a whil and I wanted a chance to RP in something.

Republic Of Hell
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic Of Hell » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:35 am

Jormengand wrote:-application snip-

Accepted, but remember, it won't be above PMT level at first. Just sayin'.

---

Escalan Corps-Star Island wrote:The exoskeletons are more to protect them from one another and make then stringer than actually protect them from that sort of enemy weaponry. Besides, I've had the Kryzgiler floating around in my head for a whil and I wanted a chance to RP in something.

Accepted.

---

@ Firstaria: Probably not the best idea in the world, since you'll be directly surrounded by the NPC power, but okay then.

---

Y'all need to hear the game's official theme song.
Last edited by Republic Of Hell on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:51 am, edited 3 times in total.

The Blazing Aura
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 04, 2011
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Blazing Aura » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:13 am

Nation name: The Pechian Collective
Government type*: A council rules and then under that it's like the feudal system.
Leader*: Thoren, Head of the Council

Economy Type:
Capital city*: Ytian (Pronouced Ee-Ti-an)
Race: Kroot and Humans
Kroot: Just look here, and ignore all references to other races from the warhammer 40k universe, http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Kroot#.UJZ3RcVmJGs, the Shaping is done differently here though, with it taking a generation or so of eating for the Kroot to gain the trait of the prey.
Images. [spoiler=Normal Kroot(make up the majority)]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-x5TGXJdjLMQ/TY0FVMdHhyI/AAAAAAAAAAs/ckJKXUecX-E/Kroot.jpg[/spoiler], [spoiler=Kroot Vulture (rare)]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c120/JBdemon/kroot_buitre.jpg[/spoiler] [spoiler=Kroot Hounds (common]http://home.wowway.com/~tinweasel/gw_kroot_hound/gw_kroot_hound_rewip3.jpg[/spoiler]

Have you read the rules: What Rules? just kidding, yeah I have.
Do you agree to submit to the will of the divine management overlord/gods without dispute: Yeah, probs.
Population size: 2,000,000 (750,000 Kroot, 1,250,000 Humans)
Military size: 500,000

Starting Land: Pech system
Land Description: 3 planets and an asteroid belt make up the Pech system,
Pech the main planet in the system and home-world for the Kroot, a planet of vast differences as the 5 main cities contain giant factories, each specializing in a different field, Weapons, Transport, Medicine, Science and Nutrition, these 5 main cities are mainly inhabited by Humans, who outnumber the Kroot in each of the cities at a rough ratio of 3:1. However there are a number of smaller cities on Pech that are solely inhabited by Kroot and some of them (about 100,000 total but split between 40 smaller cities) fight against their 'human oppressors' those who fight are seen as religious fanatics by the rest of the Kroot, and they must be dealt with before expanding out, not only into the Pech system but also into the galaxy as a whole. Each city is is circular with a high wall around the outside of it, and two or three roads out. the cities rise up like a cone and the social status rises as the cone gets higher.
Ryzkan Uninhabited and slightly smaller from Pech, Ryzkan is the nearest planet to the sun, but looks like it could support life with only smalle amounts of terraforming to be done to it, the majority of the planet is desert or grass plains with very few areas of water on the planet.
Goro Unihabited by anything above the ice at least, the side facing the sun is covered by water with Islands dotting the surface and vast coral reefs and snadbanks stretched out over many miles, on the other side of the world the situation is very different, frozen tundra Islands are very rare and the think Ice is all but unbreakable by non-mechanical means.
Asteroid 457 an Asteroid base in the Asteroid belt that splits the system in two, with Pec'via, the Kroot name for the Sun, and the planets Ryzkan and Pech on one side and the lonely planet of Goro on the other, the Asteroid itself was said to once contain a military weapons lab before the downfall of the Empire and due to being unable to communicate with the world in the Pechian system the scientist and guards died out, as did the system that allowed breathable air to flow around the base, the base itself looks like a literal shadow of itself, but one day its secrets will be revealed by the Kroot.
Jormengand wrote:
The Blazing Aura wrote:aah f***

Nice 3000'th post.

that just makes it better.

Keep it alive!

Jormengand
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Jormengand » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:14 am

Okay TBA, did you have to do a flat out rip-off?

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse