NATION

PASSWORD

Elfen High 2 (Closed)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:53 pm

Esternial wrote:My teacher application:

Name: Allan Theodore E. Ramius
Age (Actual): 58
Age (Appears): 246
Race: Human
Appearance (Picture or good description):

Powergrid/Powers:
INT 6
STR 2
SPD 3
DUR 6
FS 7
(19+1) + 3 from magic

Power Diminution Level 5
Description: Emits a field that weaken the abilities of others when they approach him. Allan has complete control whether to emit this field
Power Negation Level 3
Description: Through physical contact, Allan can block his opponents abilities ranging between 1 and 24 hours, depending on how much power he uses. By executing this ability 16 times in a row in quick succession, Allan can permanently negate someone's power.
Time Accel Level 4
Description: In essence, Allan is able to speed up himself, making it seem as if he were much faster. Using this power has a consequence though. He is capable of going to Double and Triple acceleration, any further would likely result in death.
(14+1) - 3 to general

Weaknesses: Allan is old, thus not very fast on his feet. While he can remedy this with his Time Accel ability, using that power puts a strain on his heart that - despite his regenerative powers - may result in a heart attack when used for too long. Considering his heart is forced to beat two times faster than if he were doing something in real time, the dangers are very clear. Using his power too often has resulted in a frail heart.
Personality: Allan is a stubborn old man, who regards the younger generation as inexperienced brats who will only handle their powers irresponsibly. Despite this dislike, he can really make a 180° turn when one of them proves himself to him and will regard him/her as his own son or daughter. To the adults he acts slightly the same, although he had a degree of respect for those that mastered control of their power. He tends to be witty at times; and he hates comments about his age. Even though he's old, he still has the charm of an undercover secret service agent.
History: I'm not going to reveal too much about Allan, except that he know Crowley for some time, who is the reason he didn't commit to a career as a power-nullifying grandpa. Instead, he now works at the school, where he teachers students to behave responsibly with and without their powers. With his powers, he is a considerable asset in terms of suppressing rebellious teenagers. Did I mention he's an expert marksman? Oh yeah. He also has several very special bullets that tear straight through you body and have the same effect as his power negation, but long-range. Considering he only has 24 of these, he isn't going to waste any.
RP Sample: Gooby, please.

Bro, I love you, but your powers are way too much. Like seriously, you need to increase the points you have in each, which means you'll likely need to drop one. I suggest you drop your power weakening field and increase points in the other two.

I'm also iffy on permanently removing powers just because that's godmod-ish.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:56 pm

Olthar wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Why should the bonuses be knocked out?

Because it's showing favoritism, and that's not good.

You make a point, but it was just my little thanks for those folks who decided to stay. But if you think so, I'll take it out.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:57 pm

Constaniana wrote:Name: Edward Craig Belemew
Age(actual):15
Age(appearance):15
Race: Human/demigod (supposedly one of his dad's Anglo-Saxon ancestors bore the child of Poseidon, and then apparently his mum's great-great-great-great-great-great Gran had a thing with Hades one time ...)
Appearance: Eddie is slightly tall, standing at 6'0 exactly, with light green eyes, slightly messy medium length brown hair, and is in good physical shape. He could be described as a little bit skinny, although he still has noticeable muscles.
Powergrid/Powers:
INT:3
STR:1
Speed:1
DRB:3,
FS:2
Magic Levels: Level 4 Light blasts(like holy magic from Final Fantasy or stuff like that); Level 2 healing
Weaknesses : Edward is often too gentle for a fighter, as he hates killing things himself. He can be distracted easily by people in need, which can be a real pain when he has a schedule to keep, such as getting to class on time. He also gets extremely shy with groups of any people, even more so with females.
Personality: Edward is extremely kind and gentle, seemingly never getting angry or insulting people. He always seems to have a smile on his face, and people seem to cheer up just being around him. Eddie is often very humble, and can get shy or embarrassed easily in groups of people, especially with girls, although they seem to find his sweet humility and kindness adorable.
History: Edward was born in North Yorkshire, and happily lived with his parents, older brother, and two younger sisters out in the countryside. One evening he was playing outside when a fox suddenly attacked him in the woods outside his house. Without understanding, the 8-year old Eddie suddenly blasted the fox with a burst of light. Not wanting the fox to die, the distressed boy went up to the poor beast to try seeing if he could help it, when suddenly his hands began glowing light green and the light flowed out of his hands over the fox, reviving it. After that night Edward tried to keep his powers a secret, but they were eventually discovered by the rest of his family, and soon after he was going to be starting at Elven High....
Rp sample: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=177898

Level 2 healing is pretty weak since it'd take forever to heal stuff, but I suppose this is acceptable enough. You have a shitload of points left to use though.

A note to everyone- The damn school is ELFEN, not ELVEN.
Last edited by Nightkill the Emperor on Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:58 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Olthar wrote:Because it's showing favoritism, and that's not good.

You make a point, but it was just my little thanks for those folks who decided to stay. But if you think so, I'll take it out.

I can appreciate wanting to thank people, but you also don't want to potentially alienate new people by giving the old ones special bonuses.
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:00 pm

Olthar wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:You make a point, but it was just my little thanks for those folks who decided to stay. But if you think so, I'll take it out.

I can appreciate wanting to thank people, but you also don't want to potentially alienate new people by giving the old ones special bonuses.

That's absurd. When I have I ever been enough of a dick to alienate people? :p
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Shadyrya
Senator

Founded: Jul 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadyrya » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:02 pm

Shad :)

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:02 pm

Olthar wrote:I can appreciate wanting to thank people, but you also don't want to potentially alienate new people by giving the old ones special bonuses.

That's absurd. When I have I ever been enough of a dick to alienate people? :p

I dunno. :p

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:04 pm

Nude East Ireland wrote:Name: Damien P. Seward
Age (Actual): 14
Age (Appears): 14
Appearance (Picture or good description): Picture
Powergrid/Powers: Skills and abilities of a human of above-average training in hand-to-hand combat and fencing
Weaknesses (Optional, but you could get more points if you do this): Basically, anything that can harm or kill a human being
Personality: Damien is outgoing, and not afraid to speak his mind. In his opinion, anyone who dislikes him can, in his own words, "Sit on a fence post and tell me how the splinters taste." Smart-mouthed, arrogant, and perverted also come to mind, when thinking of this young, spoiled man.
History: Since the late 19th century, the Seward family has owned a shipping industry rightly named the Seward Trading Organization, which has its own roots in the British East India Company. Started up by Damien's great grandfather, Dr. John Seward, the company made enough money to allow the good doctor and his wife to retire, leaving the company to their son Abraham. With his notable skills in the arts of international trade, Abraham brought to the Seward family a vast fortune. To house his family of nine children, Abraham bought and renovated Dover Castle, as well as the surrounding areas, in Dover, England. He continued to own Seward Trading until his death, in 1972. He chose one of his sons, Kent Seward, over his other son Owen. Kent bore a child of his own, a spoiled little child named Damien, who cursed like a sailor since his toddler years. Raised by a nanny for most of his life, Damien was barely phased when his father died in a plane accident on a business trip to India, and his mother's following mental breakdown and transport to a mental ward in Arkham, Massachusetts. The company was put in the control of Owen, who soon taught Seward to fight and fence. He also revealed to Seward a dark secret of the family; since the time of great grandfather John Seward, the family had passed down training and weapons used to combat demons and vampires. Damien was skeptical, but when his uncle was burnt alive by a vampire during a mission to Tunisia, Damien decided to use his uncle's resources.

Now the only member of the Seward family not in a broken state, Damien decided to take over the family company and begin his life as a secret demon hunter. However, their lie one problem; he finds himself unable to take over the company lest he has a high school education. And thus, Damien is enrolled into a high school, where he hopes to get it over with by peeping and drinking instead of doing actual work.
RP Sample: There was an RP about a high school where demons and angels went, and where Lilith was a teacher, British occult figure and Ozzy Osbourne legend Mr. Crowley was the principal, and a perverted vampire hunter sacrificed himself in a battle with Morgan le Fey. Can't remember the name though.

Just do your powergrid shit.

And what the hell is this roleplay in your RP sample? :p

No my sample is something completely different.

Kero ran that RP. :p
Part One of the Incredible, Invincible Team Dai-Zarkeland!

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:04 pm

Olthar wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:That's absurd. When I have I ever been enough of a dick to alienate people? :p

I dunno. :p

Sure as hell wasn't here, was it?
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:06 pm

Olthar wrote:I dunno. :p

Sure as hell wasn't here, was it?

Of course not.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:06 pm

Nude East Ireland wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Just do your powergrid shit.

And what the hell is this roleplay in your RP sample? :p

No my sample is something completely different.

Ah, of course, the legendary roleplay known as Elven Middle.

But seriously, do your powergrid shit whenever and that's about all you need for approval.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:08 pm

I've got my character started. I just need to finish the personality and history sections.

Astrolinium
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Astrolinium » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:09 pm

Astrolinium wrote::o

Name: Eric Manischewitz
Age (Actual): 17
Age (Appears): 17
Appearance (Picture or good description): http://i50.tinypic.com/20zpjsj.jpg
Powergrid/Powers:
INT 4
STR 1
SPD 2
DUR 2
FS 2
Magic Levels: Level 4 Jew Powers
Level 4 Sound Manipulation
Weaknesses (Optional, but you could get more points if you do this): If he hears the music of Gustav Mahler or Yoko Ono then his sound manipulation ability is weakened. Also, he tends to rely overly much on brass instruments to channel his sound manipulation abilities. If he eats non-kosher food, his Jew powers will be neutralized until he next defecates.
Personality: Eric is awkward, insecure, and tends to be somewhat introverted. He tries to be highly logical, but fails at doing so, and is really sort of a big nerd. He totally never uses sarcasm, like, come on, guys, and he's also a bookworm. He feels a special affinity for all things music and is also quite homosexual.
History: Eric was born in 2001 in Wilmington, North Carolina, to Harry and Edna. He lived near downtown, and one of his favorite haunts was the Black Cat Shop, down by the river. He had a fairly normal (if normal can apply to something wholly abnormal) time growing up in that city - he played trumpet in the school band, he secretly longed for his male classmates, and he found that he suddenly had awesome powers. He could manipulate sounds to produce brilliant music, or to cause pain (he found that one out by accident while angrily playing his trumpet). He also had the ability to use what can only be called Jew powers (e.g. sprouting eight flaming arms, with one flame on his head [like a menorah] or turning into a giant spinning dreidel of doom).
Anyhow, when he discovered his powers, his parents did some stuff that would ICly make sense that ended up with him going to Elfen High.
RP Sample: But... Night... I thought what we had was special?

I have updated my app more, though it's still somewhat unfinished. Notably, I have changed my character's name and replaced Gay Powers with Jew Powers.
The Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium
Ilia Franchisco Attore, King Attorio Maldive III
North Carolina | NSIndex Page | Embassies
Pop: 3,082 | Tech: MT | DEFCON: 5-4-3-2-1
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...
About Me: Ravenclaw, Gay, Cis Male, 5’4”.
"Don't you forget about me."

Ex-Delegate of Ankh Mauta | NSG Sodomy Club
Minor Acolyte of the Vast Jewlluminati Conspiracy™

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:09 pm

:hug:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Uh, yeah, so... yes, I'll probably be a hopeless mess tonight, given that I saw TDKR, but still. WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:09 pm

Olthar wrote:I've got my character started. I just need to finish the personality and history sections.

Oh man, this is going to match the wall of text I got in the OP.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:10 pm

Nude East Ireland wrote:No my sample is something completely different.

Ah, of course, the legendary roleplay known as Elven Middle.

But seriously, do your powergrid shit whenever and that's about all you need for approval.

When I'm not on an iPhone. I promise.

Also, this Damien is no longer filled with plot holes. Or shrapnel holes. :p
Part One of the Incredible, Invincible Team Dai-Zarkeland!

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:11 pm

Olthar wrote:I've got my character started. I just need to finish the personality and history sections.

Oh man, this is going to match the wall of text I got in the OP.

Probably not, but I'll try my best. :p

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:11 pm

Astrolinium wrote:
Astrolinium wrote::o

Name: Eric Manischewitz
Age (Actual): 17
Age (Appears): 17
Appearance (Picture or good description): http://i50.tinypic.com/20zpjsj.jpg
Powergrid/Powers:
INT 4
STR 1
SPD 2
DUR 2
FS 2
Magic Levels: Level 4 Jew Powers
Level 4 Sound Manipulation
Weaknesses (Optional, but you could get more points if you do this): If he hears the music of Gustav Mahler or Yoko Ono then his sound manipulation ability is weakened. Also, he tends to rely overly much on brass instruments to channel his sound manipulation abilities. If he eats non-kosher food, his Jew powers will be neutralized until he next defecates.
Personality: Eric is awkward, insecure, and tends to be somewhat introverted. He tries to be highly logical, but fails at doing so, and is really sort of a big nerd. He totally never uses sarcasm, like, come on, guys, and he's also a bookworm. He feels a special affinity for all things music and is also quite homosexual.
History: Eric was born in 2001 in Wilmington, North Carolina, to Harry and Edna. He lived near downtown, and one of his favorite haunts was the Black Cat Shop, down by the river. He had a fairly normal (if normal can apply to something wholly abnormal) time growing up in that city - he played trumpet in the school band, he secretly longed for his male classmates, and he found that he suddenly had awesome powers. He could manipulate sounds to produce brilliant music, or to cause pain (he found that one out by accident while angrily playing his trumpet). He also had the ability to use what can only be called Jew powers (e.g. sprouting eight flaming arms, with one flame on his head [like a menorah] or turning into a giant spinning dreidel of doom).
Anyhow, when he discovered his powers, his parents did some stuff that would ICly make sense that ended up with him going to Elfen High.
RP Sample: But... Night... I thought what we had was special?

I have updated my app more, though it's still somewhat unfinished. Notably, I have changed my character's name and replaced Gay Powers with Jew Powers.

What is this I don't even.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Astrolinium
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Astrolinium » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:12 pm

Astrolinium wrote:

What is this I don't even.

Mazel tov.
The Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium
Ilia Franchisco Attore, King Attorio Maldive III
North Carolina | NSIndex Page | Embassies
Pop: 3,082 | Tech: MT | DEFCON: 5-4-3-2-1
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...
About Me: Ravenclaw, Gay, Cis Male, 5’4”.
"Don't you forget about me."

Ex-Delegate of Ankh Mauta | NSG Sodomy Club
Minor Acolyte of the Vast Jewlluminati Conspiracy™

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:13 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote::hug:

Uh, yeah, so... yes, I'll probably be a hopeless mess tonight, given that I saw TDKR, but still. WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I will show you where my mind was when I was attempting to create this roleplay.

Then I will break you.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Shadyrya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadyrya » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:14 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote::hug:

I will show you where my mind was when I was attempting to create this roleplay.

Then I will break you.

Is one enough? so....lethargic...

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:16 pm

Astrolinium wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:What is this I don't even.

Mazel tov.

Approved, though the whole thing is mishegas.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:16 pm

Shadyrya wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I will show you where my mind was when I was attempting to create this roleplay.

Then I will break you.

Eh, sure, you're approved.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Gidgetisms
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 11, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Gidgetisms » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:17 pm

why're you up, NK?
Gidge's Art Hole viewtopic.php?p=13913891#p13913891
Poetry viewtopic.php?p=9776917#p9776917
Escalation complete: Lordy is my cuddly BFF

Shadyrya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadyrya » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:18 pm

Shadyrya wrote:

Eh, sure, you're approved.

Yay!

With my last burst of energy...

THIS IS MOTHERFUCKING ELFEN HIGH 2! FUCKING EPIC!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse