NATION

PASSWORD

The Walking Dead RP [OOC][OPEN, EP. 4 STARTED]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 25, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Cylarn » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:05 pm

Sentinel XV wrote:
Cylarn wrote:
Sorry, but at least he doesn't have an automatic...yet.

The AR-15 is an automatic Assault Rifle, but ammunition for it will be pretty limited.

I thought most AR-15s were semi-auto.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

Sentinel XV
Senator

Founded: Oct 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Sentinel XV » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:07 pm

Cylarn wrote:
Sentinel XV wrote:The AR-15 is an automatic Assault Rifle, but ammunition for it will be pretty limited.

Whoops, you're right. I read the wiki page wrong.
‹ all genius is a conquering of chaos and mystery

Colonial
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Colonial » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:08 pm

I am very into this RP thread! The Walking Dead is awesome..! But I too would love to avoid Georgia. I would like to explore Florida or even out west.

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:09 pm

Sentinel XV wrote:
Cylarn wrote:

Whoops, you're right. I read the wiki page wrong.

You could just say that you have an M16 or an M4.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

Sentinel XV
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sentinel XV » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:09 pm

Cylarn wrote:
Sentinel XV wrote:Whoops, you're right. I read the wiki page wrong.

The AR-15 is the standard assault rifle for Marshals. M16 and M4's would be military.

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:10 pm

Sentinel XV wrote:
Cylarn wrote:

The AR-15 is the standard assault rifle for Marshals. M16 and M4's would be military.

I know, but I've seen cops with M4s and M16s, mainly SWAT though.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:10 pm

Sentinel XV wrote:
Cylarn wrote:

✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Sentinel XV
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sentinel XV » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:13 pm

Cylarn wrote:
Sentinel XV wrote:The AR-15 is the standard assault rifle for Marshals. M16 and M4's would be military.

iirc, those are Civilian-issue ones, though. And the Civilian M4's and M16's are only semi-auto.

Hayre
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Hayre » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:13 pm

NAME:John Shepard
NATIONALITY:American
RACE:White
SKILLS: before the outbreak John was a car mechanic he knows how to fix cars and trucks he also knows how to shoot a gun and is also somewhat athletic
WEAPONRY: tire iorn
VEHICLE: tow truck
BIOGRAPHY: John was born and raised in Ann Arbor he also worked in a auto shop where he was a mechanic
APPEARANCE: 6 ft tall, brown hair, brown eyes, average build

Sentinel XV
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sentinel XV » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:17 pm

Hayre wrote:NAME:John Shepard
SKILLS: before the outbreak John was a car mechanic he knows how to fix cars and trucks he also knows how to shoot a gun and is also somewhat athletic
BIOGRAPHY: John was born and raised in Ann Arbor he also worked in a auto shop where he was a mechanic

Accepted on probation. Watch your grammar & spelling.

Ronationils
Envoy

Founded: Mar 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ronationils » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:19 pm

NAME:
His real name is Skye Letin, but most people just call him 'Rider' due to his vehicle and the fact that he uses a chain similar to the one used in Ghost Rider.
He was born in January 13, 1980 (I'm not sure the exact date of this RP is set in so I can change this if needed.)
NATIONALITY:
American but has gained duel citizenship in England. His parents were German and English. German with Polish blood on his mother's side and English with Irish blog on his father's side.
RACE:
Caucasian
SKILLS:
He can ride very well on his motorcycle and can wield his chain proficiently. He is also very strong and street smart.
WEAPONRY:
He carries around a large, old fashioned bicycle chain. He has added to it by attaching a long spike to the end of it that he uses to decapitate 'The Walking Dead'. He is able to wield this weapon very well. One example of this is when he managed to kill a small horde (5 or so) of zombies while riding on his motorcycle.
VEHICLE:
His motorcycle (which he refers to as Stallion) is what most people know him by. Stallion looks like this. It is a black Suzuki GSX 1300R Hayabusa which has a max. speed of 180 mph (although Skye has never achieved this speed.) He received this as a gift for his sixteenth birthday. Ever since then, he has practiced riding and has become a very good rider.
BIOGRAPHY:
Can I do this later? I'm almost done with my computer time at the library. I should be home soon.
APPEARANCE:
Skye Letin
Last edited by Ronationils on Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Last edited by Indecisive on any day of the week of any month on any day of any year at any minute in any hour, edited 1,000,000,000,000 times in total

Hayre
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Hayre » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:21 pm

Sentinel XV wrote:
Hayre wrote:NAME:John Shepard

Accepted on probation. Watch your grammar & spelling.

Yeah sorry about that I had to type it up fast so I didn't have time to double check all of it.
Last edited by Hayre on Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Founded: May 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:05 pm

NAME: Nick Stewart
NATIONALITY: German-American
RACE: Caucasian
SKILLS: He was a surgeon's assistant for most of the time before the outbreak, and had a little time's experience with surgery himself. Obviously a knowledge of medicine.
WEAPONRY: Metal baseball bat, kitchen knife.
VEHICLE: An ambulance in which he escaped the hospital
BIOGRAPHY: Born to a wealthy family in St. Louis Illinois, Nick was given the best education possible by his parents so that he could go on and be even more successful than they were, both being in the higher tier of running and managing a large law firm. He, however, showed more interest in the field of medicine rather than law, which he tried to get interested in first. He was sent to medical school, and became certified to assist surgeons in their line of work before returning to school to become a surgeon himself. It wasb't long after this achievement that the outbreak began.
APPEARANCE: 5' 9" with red hair, glasses, 180 Lbs. Averagely muscular.
If you ever need advice on writing, help creating an RP of your own, or just generally need any kind of help, feel free to TG! I've been around the block in my old age.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Check out The Living Waste of Mekhallah, an original low-fantasy setting.

Jekrehnot
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Jekrehnot » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:26 pm

Name:Alexander Asheid
Nationality:Romanian
Race:Caucasian
Skills:Was a serial killer before the outbreak,he knows using all blunt types of weapons and some firing weapons,and he used to work for a construction firm,so he has above average skills in building and driving trucks and buses(big cars in general).
Weaponry:Butcher Knife,Sledgehammer.
Vehicle:A truck in which he escaped the construction site when the outbreak begun.
Biography:Born in a poor neighbourhood in the outskirs of Bucharest.He had only 8 classes then dropped out of school because of boredom.Once he was 18,he started working at a construction firm.One day he decided his life will be of no importance,whatever he will do,so he decided to take revenge on those he hates.He started his killing spree at the age of 23.Once he killed his 45th victim,the outbreak begun.
Appearance:6.8 with dark shoulder-lenght hair,a tatoo with a dead massacred body on his right arm,300Lbs.,Bodybuilder muscles.
Playing as Romania in the 1900-Indefined RP(Haved to type this here)

Funny quotes about Jekrehnot:
Mefpan wrote:Three, there are three things certain in Jekrehnot: Death, Taxes and Nazism. To try and change that natural order is ridiculous.

Sentinel XV
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sentinel XV » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:34 pm

Ronationils wrote:NAME:
His real name is Skye Letin, but most people just call him 'Rider' due to his vehicle and the fact that he uses a chain similar to the one used in Ghost Rider.
He was born in January 13, 1980 (I'm not sure the exact date of this RP is set in so I can change this if needed.)
NATIONALITY:
American but has gained duel citizenship in England. His parents were German and English. German with Polish blood on his mother's side and English with Irish blog on his father's side.
RACE:
Caucasian
SKILLS:
He can ride very well on his motorcycle and can wield his chain proficiently. He is also very strong and street smart.
WEAPONRY:
He carries around a large, old fashioned bicycle chain. He has added to it by attaching a long spike to the end of it that he uses to decapitate 'The Walking Dead'. He is able to wield this weapon very well. One example of this is when he managed to kill a small horde (5 or so) of zombies while riding on his motorcycle.
VEHICLE:
His motorcycle (which he refers to as Stallion) is what most people know him by. Stallion looks like this. It is a black Suzuki GSX 1300R Hayabusa which has a max. speed of 180 mph (although Skye has never achieved this speed.) He received this as a gift for his sixteenth birthday. Ever since then, he has practiced riding and has become a very good rider.
BIOGRAPHY:
Can I do this later? I'm almost done with my computer time at the library. I should be home soon.
APPEARANCE:
Skye Letin

Accepted when you finish the bio.

Lancearc wrote:NAME: Nick Stewart
NATIONALITY: German-American
SKILLS: He was a surgeon's assistant for most of the time before the outbreak, and had a little time's experience with surgery himself. Obviously a knowledge of medicine.
WEAPONRY: Metal baseball bat, kitchen knife.
VEHICLE: An ambulance in which he escaped the hospital
BIOGRAPHY: Born to a wealthy family in St. Louis Illinois, Nick was given the best education possible by his parents so that he could go on and be even more successful than they were, both being in the higher tier of running and managing a large law firm. He, however, showed more interest in the field of medicine rather than law, which he tried to get interested in first. He was sent to medical school, and became certified to assist surgeons in their line of work before returning to school to become a surgeon himself. It wasb't long after this achievement that the outbreak began.
APPEARANCE: 5' 9" with red hair, glasses, 180 Lbs. Averagely muscular.

Accepted.

Jekrehnot wrote:Name:Alexander Asheid
Nationality:Romanian
Race:Caucasian
Skills:Was a serial killer before the outbreak,he knows using all blunt types of weapons and some firing weapons,and he used to work for a construction firm,so he has above average skills in building and driving trucks and buses(big cars in general).
Weaponry:Butcher Knife,Sledgehammer.
Vehicle:A truck in which he escaped the construction site when the outbreak begun.
Biography:Born in a poor neighbourhood in the outskirs of Bucharest.He had only 8 classes then dropped out of school because of boredom.Once he was 18,he started working at a construction firm.One day he decided his life will be of no importance,whatever he will do,so he decided to take revenge on those he hates.He started his killing spree at the age of 23.Once he killed his 45th victim,the outbreak begun.
Appearance:6.8 with dark shoulder-lenght hair,a tatoo with a dead massacred body on his right arm,300Lbs.,Bodybuilder muscles.

Denied. Seriously? A serial killer? Really?

Camicon
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Camicon » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:36 pm

NAME: John Boutin
NATIONALITY: Canadian, French-British heritage
SKILLS: Basic handgun training | Superb hand-eye co-ordination (think professional athlete) | Speaks rudimentary French
WEAPONRY: Titanium crowbar | KA-BAR knife | Glock17MB
VEHICLE: None
BIOGRAPHY: Born to a middle-class family in western Canada, it became somewhat obvious to John's parents that he was of an above average IQ. Having him tested at age 10, they discovered that he was in the one-thousandth percentile. Subsequently, he was transfered into a "gifted" program for three years, before returning to a mainstream education. Despite John's academic potential, he drifted through highschool with average scores in both the maths and sciences, excelling primarily in the humanities. John has played hockey since age five, and was drafted to play for the Saskatoon Blades, a WHL team, at age 18. He declined the offer however, instead enrolling in the education program at the University of Toronto.
John was preparing for his second year at UofT when the outbreak hit. He had a part-time job at a local hardware store, to help pay for his tuition, so as the other employee's fled the city, John stockpiled food from some surrounding convenience stores and barricaded himself inside, waiting out the worst of the outbreak. After a week, John climbed onto the top of the hardware store and surveyed the surrounding area. Only walkers remained. The next day he packed all his remaining food and water into a backpack, and struck out, heading west-southwest. From a few zombified police men he acquired a Glock17MB, and several magazines for it. John has since been traveling by foot, scavenging food and water as he goes.
APPEARANCE:

Height: 6'0"
Weight: 180lbs
Hey/They
Active since May, 2009
Country of glowing hearts, and patrons of the arts
Help me out
Star spangled madness, united sadness
Count me out
The Trews, Under The Sun
No human is more human than any other. - Lieutenant-General Roméo Antonius Dallaire
Don't shine for swine. - Metric, Soft Rock Star
Love is hell. Hell is love. Hell is asking to be loved. - Emily Haines and the Soft Skeleton, Detective Daughter

Why (Male) Rape Is Hilarious [because it has to be]

Diamat
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Diamat » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:43 pm

NAME: john O'Shae
NATIONALITY: Irish
SKILLS: operation of farm machinery and some smaller comstriction machines. good with manual work and does not tire easily. while he has a degree it is in web desgine. a poor shot.
WEAPONRY: a selection of farm impements including fire axes, crowbars, sleigehammers
VEHICLE: a comnericial toyato hilux "browed" from the farm.
BIOGRAPHY: A collage graduate. born and raised in Ireland. in his youth he was hevily involved in the local sports perfering national GAA games over "foregin" sports. a local sport saying for heavy tackling was "retailt first". Grew up on a farm and helped out from a young age. At the age of sixteen got a job in local construction work for the summer with an uncle. went back every year to pay for collage until he finished. after completing collage he took a year off and visited relitaves in England, New Zealand and Austraila in the weeks before the out break. he had just met up with a distant relitive near Ann Ardor on their farm. his cousin was killed eariler in a walker attack and he has since left the farm.
APPEARANCE: [Will get to it later]

Jekrehnot
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Jekrehnot » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:48 pm

Well,can I apply with another profile?:D

Name:Jeffrey Trenches
Nationality:British-American
Race:White/Caucasian
Skills:He is an extremely good builder as he worked for 17 years before the pandemic started.He is also skilled with technology and programming as he was a game-developer in his spare time.
Weaponry:Sledgehammer,Screwdiver.
Vehicle:Bike stolen from a nearby rock n' roll club.
Biography:Born in NYC to a middle-classed,religious family who thought him to be good with others and never cheat or lie.He finished high school then he started working at a construction firm until the day the pandemic started.Several co-workers of his became infected with the strange virus.He along with the surviving co-workers barricaded themselves inside a room.They were desperate because they could hear the moans of the undead outside.Jeffrey and the 3 other workers climbed down the emergency exit into the street.The street was chaotic,blood and guts split everywhere.Jeffrey saw a set of tools laying on the street,he thought it may come in handy so he opened the briefcase but took only a sledgehammer and a screwdiver.After that he noticed he lost eye-contact with his friends.Disorientated,Jeffrey saw a bike outside a rock n' roll club and sprinted to it.He turned the bike on and left hoping to find other survivors.
Appearance:6'4" with dark short hair,240Lbs,Above average muscles.
Last edited by Jekrehnot on Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Playing as Romania in the 1900-Indefined RP(Haved to type this here)

Funny quotes about Jekrehnot:
Mefpan wrote:Three, there are three things certain in Jekrehnot: Death, Taxes and Nazism. To try and change that natural order is ridiculous.

Sentinel XV
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sentinel XV » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:48 pm

Camicon wrote:NAME: John Boutin
NATIONALITY: Canadian, French-British heritage
SKILLS: Basic handgun training | Superb hand-eye co-ordination (think professional athlete) | Speaks rudimentary French
WEAPONRY: Titanium crowbar | KA-BAR knife | Glock17MB
BIOGRAPHY: Born to a middle-class family in western Canada, it became somewhat obvious to John's parents that he was of an above average IQ. Having him tested at age 10, they discovered that he was in the one-thousandth percentile. Subsequently, he was transfered into a "gifted" program for three years, before returning to a mainstream education. Despite John's academic potential, he drifted through highschool with average scores in both the maths and sciences, excelling primarily in the humanities. John has played hockey since age five, and was drafted to play for the Saskatoon Blades, a WHL team, at age 18. He declined the offer however, instead enrolling in the education program at the University of Toronto.
John was preparing for his second year at UofT when the outbreak hit. He had a part-time job at a local hardware store, to help pay for his tuition, so as the other employee's fled the city, John stockpiled food from some surrounding convenience stores and barricaded himself inside, waiting out the worst of the outbreak. After a week, John climbed onto the top of the hardware store and surveyed the surrounding area. Only walkers remained. The next day he packed all his remaining food and water into a backpack, and struck out, heading west-southwest. From a few zombified police men he acquired a Glock17MB, and several magazines for it. John has since been traveling by foot, scavenging food and water as he goes.
APPEARANCE:
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 180lbs

Accepted.
Diamat wrote:NAME: john O'Shae
NATIONALITY: Irish
SKILLS: operation of farm machinery and some smaller comstriction machines. good with manual work and does not tire easily. while he has a degree it is in web desgine. a poor shot.
WEAPONRY: a selection of farm impements including fire axes, crowbars, sleigehammers
VEHICLE: a comnericial toyato hilux "browed" from the farm.
BIOGRAPHY: A collage graduate. born and raised in Ireland. in his youth he was hevily involved in the local sports perfering national GAA games over "foregin" sports. a local sport saying for heavy tackling was "retailt first". Grew up on a farm and helped out from a young age. At the age of sixteen got a job in local construction work for the summer with an uncle. went back every year to pay for collage until he finished. after completing collage he took a year off and visited relitaves in England, New Zealand and Austraila in the weeks before the out break. he had just met up with a distant relitive near Ann Ardor on their farm. his cousin was killed eariler in a walker attack and he has since left the farm.
APPEARANCE: [Will get to it later]

I'm really hesitant to accept you, because your spelling/grammar is simply pathetic. Finish your application and I'll make a decision.

Sentinel XV
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sentinel XV » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:49 pm

Jekrehnot wrote:Well,can I apply with another profile?:D

Name:Jeffrey Trenches
Nationality:British-American
Race:White/Caucasian
Skills:He is an extremely good builder as he worked for 17 years before the pandemic started.He is also skilled with technology and programming as he was a game-developer in his spare time.
Weaponry:Sledgehammer,Screwdiver.
Vehicle:Bike stolen from a nearby rock n' roll club.
Biography:Born in NYC to a middle-classed,religious family who thought him to be good with others and never cheat or lie.He finished high school then he started working at a construction firm until the day the pandemic started.
Appearance:6'4" with dark short hair,240Lbs,Above average muscles.

Accepted on probation. Watch your spelling/grammar, please.

SSTxReaper
Minister

Founded: Nov 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby SSTxReaper » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:57 pm

NAME: Li Chan
NATIONALITY: Chinese-American
RACE: Asian
SKILLS: SWAT Private. Weapons expert and and basic survival
WEAPONRY: Heckler & Koch MP5, Glock 19
BIOGRAPHY: While trying to keep a section of the city quarantine. Li and his squad got over run by the Walkers as the situation got worse. He and his squad made it to one of the SWAT vehicles. While driving to a more secure area Li's commando saw a horde of zombies trying to get inside a house. Li and his squad got out of the vehicle and quickly finish off the horde only to find out another horde was already inside the house and that the survivals were already dead. Getting to cocky with themselves the squad decided to finish the other horde as well, but only to find out they were low on ammo. Trying to get back to their vehicle Li and his squad found themselves surrounded by a huge horde of walkers. Finding no other choice they decided to fight their way through and in the end Li was the only one that made it out alive.
APPEARANCE: Image
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."-J. Robert Oppenheimer

"Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war."-Donald Trump

"Leadership cannot really be taught. It can only be learned."-Harold S. Geneen

"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards "-Albert Einstein

Sentinel XV
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sentinel XV » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:03 pm

SSTxReaper wrote:NAME: Li Chan
NATIONALITY: Chinese-American
RACE: Asian
SKILLS: SWAT Private. Weapons expert and and basic survival
WEAPONRY: Heckler & Koch MP5, Glock 19
BIOGRAPHY: While trying to keep a section of the city quarantine. Li and his squad got over run by the Walkers as the situation got worse. He and his squad made it to one of the SWAT vehicles. While driving to a more secure area Li's commando saw a horde of zombies trying to get inside a house. Li and his squad got out of the vehicle and quickly finish off the horde only to find out another horde was already inside the house and that the survivals were already dead. Getting to cocky with themselves the squad decided to finish the other horde as well, but only to find out they were low on ammo. Trying to get back to their vehicle Li and his squad found themselves surrounded by a huge horde of walkers. Finding no other choice they decided to fight their way through and in the end Li was the only one that made it out alive.
APPEARANCE: (Image)

Accepted.

Ouearotion
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ouearotion » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:16 pm

NAME: Kilion Polmen
NATIONALITY: American
RACE: Black
SKILLS: [Be realistic.] Advanced in Melee Weapons, Fast Runner, and Great Cook
WEAPONRY: [Not everyone owns a gun. This could be a pipe, if that's what your character has access to.] Baseball bat, butcher knife, and a cane
VEHICLE: [Once again, not everyone will own one.] Bicycle
BIOGRAPHY: [Keep it brief, but make sure it backs up how you have the weapon or vehicle you do.] Kilion had been kicked out of his parents house at age 10 because of his gang life, he was taken in by his grandma and had lived their ever since. At age 12 he signed up for a little league baseball team, and ended up being one of the best players in the league. Though his grandma had always slept in during his practices so he had to ride his late grandfather's bike to practice and back every day. Then one day when he was 23 he had heard noises from his grandmother's room, when he went to check it out he had saw walkers having a nice meal out of her. He then grabbed his bat and bashed the few walkers heads in, Now equipped with all of the lethal weapons he could find around his house, Kilion is ready to avenge his grandmother and bash and kill any zombie he can find.
APPEARANCE: [Picture preferred.]
5 (Peace, But Still Keeping Eyes Out for Potential Enemies)
4 (Readying Troops for a Possible Conflict)
[3] (War Declared)
2 (Total War: Use of All Forces (Reserved for a Civil War))
1 (Nuclear/Chemical War: Enough To Take a Nation Off of the Map)

Sentinel XV
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sentinel XV » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:29 pm

Ouearotion wrote:NAME: Kilion Polmen
WEAPONRY: [Not everyone owns a gun. This could be a pipe, if that's what your character has access to.] Baseball bat, butcher knife, and a cane
BIOGRAPHY: [Keep it brief, but make sure it backs up how you have the weapon or vehicle you do.] Kilion had been kicked out of his parents house at age 10 because of his gang life, he was taken in by his grandma and had lived their ever since. At age 12 he signed up for a little league baseball team, and ended up being one of the best players in the league. Though his grandma had always slept in during his practices so he had to ride his late grandfather's bike to practice and back every day. Then one day when he was 23 he had heard noises from his grandmother's room, when he went to check it out he had saw walkers having a nice meal out of her. He then grabbed his bat and bashed the few walkers heads in, Now equipped with all of the lethal weapons he could find around his house, Kilion is ready to avenge his grandmother and bash and kill any zombie he can find.

Accepted, Mr. Token Black Guy.

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:11 pm

Sentinel XV wrote:
Ouearotion wrote:NAME: Kilion Polmen

Accepted, Mr. Token Black Guy.

✎ Member - ℘ædagog

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse