NATION

PASSWORD

4E 193: A Elder Scrolls RP (OOC; Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Dukopolious
Minister

Founded: Jun 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Dukopolious » Tue May 29, 2012 3:26 pm

Name: Dh'arki "Dh'ark" Carag
Race: Khajiit
Appearance (Preferably Text): Short black fur from head to toe, with white lining grey tinted brown eyes, long claws on hands, short of feet, and curly grey and black ringed tail. Tall and average build with strong legs.
Profession: Marauder
Classification: Thief
Weapons+Armour: Short Iron Dagger, standard Theif's rags in black.
Skills: Sneaking, Agility, Conjuration
Personality: Easily angered and heavily tempered. Dh'arki often resorts to cruel and unusual methods of torture in order to make victims suffer. This includes summoning basic creatures to literally rip victims apart. He himself is a quick and agile dagger-swinging cat. He has minor skills in magic but enough to pose a threat to the average warrior.
History (Any significant events and a base history): Born in Elsweyr to a struggling farmer and a poor beggar mother, Dh'arki learned the tricks of the trade as a Thief quickly. He had emerged from great poverty to become a very skilled thief who's biggest feat in his native Elsweyr was breaking out of a Thalmor Prison (And in the process learning various spells from watching the Altmer guards) to escape to Cyrodil where he had joined the reminants of the Thieves guild. Due to his lack of formal training, he had spent of month learning how to become a professional killer before the Guild was attacked by imperial legion soldiers. He eventually just barely managed to survive the ambush and escape North where he met a group of large warriors with a few mage friends who further taught him in magic. He managed to convince them to form a group of travelling marauders where he managed to make a small fortune of tricking his new friends into becoming cold blooded criminals. Now possessing a fair enough amount of money, he had decided it was time to find a place to claim as his own.
Experience (List any Guilds/Cults your character has been in, Or any Military experience.): Former Thief's Guild member (for 3 months), Member of a Marauder's group.

RP Sample: (In II due to my F7 RPs being deleted after the week cap for inactivity) [url=Here]http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=171408[/url]

I left the information on the marauders fairly ambiguous in case you had anything in mind.
Mallorea and Riva should resign

Dukopolious
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dukopolious » Tue May 29, 2012 3:27 pm

North Banrodesia wrote:
Dukopolious wrote:So I can join if I change my app from thief to Marauder?

Well, if you want, but someone might go inactive and you could fulfil their spot. Completely your choice.

I'll have the marauder be a side character and if someone goes inactive I'll take control of their character.

Britcan
Senator

Founded: Jun 27, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Britcan » Tue May 29, 2012 3:32 pm

Dukopolious wrote:
North Banrodesia wrote:
Well, if you want, but someone might go inactive and you could fulfil their spot. Completely your choice.

I'll have the marauder be a side character and if someone goes inactive I'll take control of their character.

You can't really have two characters. Maybe if someone doesn't post by the deadline we can just replace their character with yours?

This nation should not be taken to be representative of my real-life views, nor should any of the nonsense I posted on here as a teenager.

North Banrodesia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby North Banrodesia » Tue May 29, 2012 3:39 pm

Ok, so if there is an inactive on the morrow, you'll fill it, sorted.

Dukopolious
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dukopolious » Tue May 29, 2012 3:43 pm

Britcan wrote:
Dukopolious wrote:

You can't really have two characters. Maybe if someone doesn't post by the deadline we can just replace their character with yours?

That's why I said the Marauder would be a side character. ;)

In the event that someone goes inactive I'd probably kill off the marauder and begin RPing with the other main chatacyer.

North Banrodesia wrote:Ok, so if there is an inactive on the morrow, you'll fill it, sorted.

North Banrodesia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby North Banrodesia » Tue May 29, 2012 3:47 pm

You can, but by tommorow we may not have left the city yet, so we'll see how things go.

Machiavellionia
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Machiavellionia » Wed May 30, 2012 12:16 am

I'm not sure if my intended character's a suitable bandit, really (he's a bit... weedy, really. Only good for making potions and snide remarks, occasionally throwing things that go boom-boom). I'm not expecting you to forcibly make room for a character, as that would just be a dick-move on my part. If there's a gap that an alchemist type person could fill, then I'd be delighted to join (if allowed), but if not, then now worries and I wish you all the best with this RP.
Call me Mach. It's what I imagine friends would do.
London's Burning: 1970s London set RP about a fascist led civil war in the UK. Choose your side, fight for your vision of Britain.
Machiavellionia wrote:Interesting fact: Britain has only ever had two communist MPs (as in, members of the Communist party, rather than just, say, Labour members with communist tendencies) and they were both thrown out of Parliament in around 1962. For fighting. With each other.

That's right. I sigged myself. Cus I'm 'ardcore.
Economic Left/Right: -0.86
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.94

North Banrodesia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby North Banrodesia » Wed May 30, 2012 7:52 am

You could be a bandit/marauder if you were the chief/leaders advisor: Terrible In a combat situation, but rather good with strategies.

However, The Mythic Dawn would probably be more appropriate for your character.

Ok, I've decided, and Lancearc and Brtican shall be your co-ops whilst I'm away.

Machiavellionia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Machiavellionia » Wed May 30, 2012 7:56 am

North Banrodesia wrote:You could be a bandit/marauder if you were the chief/leaders advisor: Terrible In a combat situation, but rather good with strategies.

Ok, I've decided, and Lancearc and Brtican shall be your co-ops whilst I'm away.

I think the Mythic Dawn would be good. Your judgement on how high-up.

Name: Lucius Brentii
Race: Imperial
Appearance (Preferably Text): Average height, slight build, short beard, green eyes, shifty look. Slightly unkempt black hair. Small scar on left cheek.
Profession: Mythic Dawn
Classification: Alchemist/Diplomat
Weapons+Armour: Mythic Dawn robes or Fine Clothes. Steel dagger, various potions and poisons
Skills: Alchemy, Speech
Personality: Silver-tongued, cynical, fast-witted, often says the wrong thing and ends up annoying people
History: Nothing of interest
Experience: Worked briefly for the Emperor as an envoy.
London's Burning: 1970s London set RP about a fascist led civil war in the UK. Choose your side, fight for your vision of Britain.
Machiavellionia wrote:Interesting fact: Britain has only ever had two communist MPs (as in, members of the Communist party, rather than just, say, Labour members with communist tendencies) and they were both thrown out of Parliament in around 1962. For fighting. With each other.

Priory Academy USSR
Senator

Founded: May 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Priory Academy USSR » Wed May 30, 2012 7:59 am

Lancearc wrote:Marauders are the same as bandits with heavy armor.

And M'Aiq? C'mon now :p

Ok then, I'll be a bandit (I want to keep my light armour). I don't mind being a side character, as I probably won't be able to publish the long and detailed stuff main characters write-don't worry, though, they'll be at least a paragraph long each.
I'll edit my post to say bandit, too.

Can anyone suggest a good Khajiit name then? M'Aiq was the only one that came to mind at the time.
Last edited by Priory Academy USSR on Wed May 30, 2012 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Call me what you will. Some people prefer 'Idiot'
Economic Compass
Left -7.00
Libertarian -2.67

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Founded: May 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Wed May 30, 2012 8:43 am

Priory Academy USSR wrote:
Lancearc wrote:Marauders are the same as bandits with heavy armor.

And M'Aiq? C'mon now :p

Ok then, I'll be a bandit (I want to keep my light armour). I don't mind being a side character, as I probably won't be able to publish the long and detailed stuff main characters write-don't worry, though, they'll be at least a paragraph long each.
I'll edit my post to say bandit, too.

Can anyone suggest a good Khajiit name then? M'Aiq was the only one that came to mind at the time.

I wouldn't mind M'Aiq if everyone didn't know who he is.

And check this out of you can't think of anything.
If you ever need advice on writing, help creating an RP of your own, or just generally need any kind of help, feel free to TG! I've been around the block in my old age.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Check out The Living Waste of Mekhallah, an original low-fantasy setting.

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Wed May 30, 2012 8:45 am

Machiavellionia wrote:
North Banrodesia wrote:You could be a bandit/marauder if you were the chief/leaders advisor: Terrible In a combat situation, but rather good with strategies.

Appearance (Preferably Text): Average height, slight build, short beard, green eyes, shifty look. Slightly unkempt black hair. Small scar on left cheek.
Weapons+Armour: Mythic Dawn robes or Fine Clothes. Steel dagger, various potions and poisons
Personality: Silver-tongued, cynical, fast-witted, often says the wrong thing and ends up annoying people

I assume as thke Co-op I have the powerHeman!to accept apps.

Accepted.
If you ever need advice on writing, help creating an RP of your own, or just generally need any kind of help, feel free to TG! I've been around the block in my old age.

Machiavellionia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Machiavellionia » Wed May 30, 2012 8:50 am

Lancearc wrote:
Machiavellionia wrote:

I assume as thke Co-op I have the powerHeman!to accept apps.

Accepted.

Greyskull denies your power.
But thank you.

North Banrodesia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby North Banrodesia » Wed May 30, 2012 9:16 am

Aye, Also, I'd like to say MD and bandits are still very vital for the RP to run smoothly; it give you something to fight.

Your mythic dawn character would probably be high up, like Harrow.

Machiavellionia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Machiavellionia » Wed May 30, 2012 9:18 am

North Banrodesia wrote:
Your mythic dawn character would probably be high up, like Harrow.

Righto. Are there any other Mythic Dawn PCs or NPCs at the moment?

North Banrodesia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby North Banrodesia » Wed May 30, 2012 9:19 am

Also, Lancearc, Liking that signature....

Anyway, The Mythic Dawn will probably lay low for a bit; once the first book is taken, that's when things'll get interesting.

Machiavellionia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Machiavellionia » Wed May 30, 2012 9:24 am

North Banrodesia wrote:Also, Lancearc, Liking that signature....

Anyway, The Mythic Dawn will probably lay low for a bit; once the first book is taken, that's when things'll get interesting.

Okay. I'll stop bugging you in a bit, but first: Do you want me to also lay low for a while, as in 'not post at all'? Or do you want be to give a brief exposition/introduction post for my character with whoever else is MD?

Priory Academy USSR
Senator

Ex-Nation

Updated entry-changed name and marauders to bandits.

Postby Priory Academy USSR » Wed May 30, 2012 1:32 pm

Name: Jo'Rak
Appearance (Preferably Text): A Khajit of medium build, with several scars across his face and arms due to old combat wounds in the Imperial Legion. When not in armour, he wears a simple robe. He walks with a slight limp, due to his injury, but can easily match anyone elses speed when in danger.
Profession: Ex-Imperial soldier, has served as a caravan guard in Skyrim for 5 years.
Classification: Archer
Weapons+Armour: A dwarven bow, gained when assisting the excavations of Nchuand-Ze. He also has a dwarven dagger, gained at the same time. Armour-wise, he is dressed in full Scaled armour.
Skills (Three maximum, And remember to be realistic. You can't be skilled at Sneaking, Wearing Heavier armour and casting Destruction spells): Archery/Marksman, Light Armour and Sneaking.
Personality: A withdrawn, quiet character, but more than willing to put his life on the edge for those he considers his friends.
History (Any significant events and a base history): After leaving Elsewyr, he joined the Imperial Legion in the dying days of the Great War as he saw his own kind as vassals to the Thalmor, which he despised as his Imperial friend was once killed by a High Elf. Despite being a noted warrior, Jo'Rak was injured and was forced to retire. As he was no longer welcome in Elsweyr, Jo'Rak took to easy jobs as a guard and protector, until he finally regained his strength. However, by this point the Imperial Legion were no longer taking in new recruits, so Jo'Rak found a job among other Khajiit outcasts in Skyrim. Unfortunately, his caravan was attacked by Stormcloaks who seized the goods and tried to kill the Khajiit. Jo'Rak held them off, but was soon forced to flee as well. He lost contact with the Khajiit, and decided to join Cyrodiil's Bandits, who offered him safety and security for him.
Experience (List any Guilds/Cults your character has been in, Or any Military experience.): As previously mentioned, he is an Imperial Legion veteran and so is proficient in Imperial weapons and armour, though not as much as his own. Before joining the Khajiit caravans, he helped the Vigils of Stendarr for a short time so had some experience against Daedra, vampires and werewolves. His time with the Khajiit caravans however, was limited to wild animal and bandit raids. He has only been with the Bandits for a few months so he has had little combat experience with them.

There you are. No more M'Aiq now.
Economic Compass
Left -7.00
Libertarian -2.67

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Wed May 30, 2012 1:34 pm

Priory Academy USSR wrote:Name: Jo'Rak
Appearance (Preferably Text): A Khajit of medium build, with several scars across his face and arms due to old combat wounds in the Imperial Legion. When not in armour, he wears a simple robe. He walks with a slight limp, due to his injury, but can easily match anyone elses speed when in danger.
Profession: Ex-Imperial soldier, has served as a caravan guard in Skyrim for 5 years.
Weapons+Armour: A dwarven bow, gained when assisting the excavations of Nchuand-Ze. He also has a dwarven dagger, gained at the same time. Armour-wise, he is dressed in full Scaled armour.
Skills (Three maximum, And remember to be realistic. You can't be skilled at Sneaking, Wearing Heavier armour and casting Destruction spells): Archery/Marksman, Light Armour and Sneaking.
Personality: A withdrawn, quiet character, but more than willing to put his life on the edge for those he considers his friends.
History (Any significant events and a base history): After leaving Elsewyr, he joined the Imperial Legion in the dying days of the Great War as he saw his own kind as vassals to the Thalmor, which he despised as his Imperial friend was once killed by a High Elf. Despite being a noted warrior, Jo'Rak was injured and was forced to retire. As he was no longer welcome in Elsweyr, Jo'Rak took to easy jobs as a guard and protector, until he finally regained his strength. However, by this point the Imperial Legion were no longer taking in new recruits, so Jo'Rak found a job among other Khajiit outcasts in Skyrim. Unfortunately, his caravan was attacked by Stormcloaks who seized the goods and tried to kill the Khajiit. Jo'Rak held them off, but was soon forced to flee as well. He lost contact with the Khajiit, and decided to join Cyrodiil's Bandits, who offered him safety and security for him.
Experience (List any Guilds/Cults your character has been in, Or any Military experience.): As previously mentioned, he is an Imperial Legion veteran and so is proficient in Imperial weapons and armour, though not as much as his own. Before joining the Khajiit caravans, he helped the Vigils of Stendarr for a short time so had some experience against Daedra, vampires and werewolves. His time with the Khajiit caravans however, was limited to wild animal and bandit raids. He has only been with the Bandits for a few months so he has had little combat experience with them.

I'm scared now. Have you been stalking me?

That sounds a lot like my other character, *ahem* Jo'Rak in The Great War RP. Who is also an archer. In the Legion. Who also now has a wound on his arm that will most likely scar.

Otherwise, accepted :p
Last edited by Lancearc on Wed May 30, 2012 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

North Banrodesia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby North Banrodesia » Wed May 30, 2012 1:37 pm

Machiavellionia wrote:
North Banrodesia wrote:Also, Lancearc, Liking that signature....

Okay. I'll stop bugging you in a bit, but first: Do you want me to also lay low for a while, as in 'not post at all'? Or do you want be to give a brief exposition/introduction post for my character with whoever else is MD?

No, your not bugging me, I enjoy helping others out. You can post, maybe about plans, and generally an introduction. We don't have any other Cultists yet, but all in due time.

North Banrodesia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby North Banrodesia » Wed May 30, 2012 1:46 pm

Ok, 8/10 Mercs have already posted, and I feel a little bad relieving the inactives from their post now, so I'll give them another day or two.

Priory Academy USSR
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Priory Academy USSR » Wed May 30, 2012 1:47 pm

Lancearc wrote:
Priory Academy USSR wrote:Name: Jo'Rak

That sounds a lot like my other character, *ahem* Jo'Rak in The Great War RP. Who is also an archer. In the Legion. Who also now has a wound on his arm that will most likely scar.

Well, great minds think alike!
Economic Compass
Left -7.00
Libertarian -2.67

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Wed May 30, 2012 1:53 pm

Priory Academy USSR wrote:
Lancearc wrote:

Well, great minds think alike!

More like I'm gonna sue your ass after I get copyrights to my character .v.

Rawr. :p

Britcan
Senator

Founded: Jun 27, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Britcan » Wed May 30, 2012 2:05 pm

Do you want us to light a fire Priory?

This nation should not be taken to be representative of my real-life views, nor should any of the nonsense I posted on here as a teenager.

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Wed May 30, 2012 2:05 pm

Britcan wrote:Do you want us to light a fire Priory?

YESH. LET'S DO THAT.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse