NATION

PASSWORD

Elder Scrolls: The Great War (OOC/Signup) - Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Treorai
Senator

Founded: Jul 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Treorai » Tue May 22, 2012 9:55 am

The Treorai wrote:NS Name: The Treorai
Character Name: Likus
Race: Imperial
Faction(s): Imperial Legion (formerly), Blades.
Weapons: Glass Bow, Ebony Dagger(x2).
Armour: Chainmail with the Blade's Crest (see below) imprinted on the side.

Biography:
Likus grew up as an orphan with his sister in the Temple of the Nine in Solitude, Skyrim. He always was keen with a bow. He always would go out to the hills just outside of the city to his home-made target range, just to practice firing his bow. The archery range eventually evolved into a full blown training camp. He set up hay dummies, obstacle courses, made daggers from pieces of wood, and practiced every day.

By age 12 he had nearly mastered the art of Archery. He could shoot flying birds’ dead in the eye. He also wasn't too bad with a dagger. When he was 14 he took up an Apprenticeship with a local Hunter, and learned the ways of the hunt. He finished his apprenticeship when he was about 16. He then took up hunting as a full time job. A few months later, using his silver tongue, he earned enough money to buy himself, and his 8 year old sister a shanty shack south of town.

When he was 18, Likus was arrested for punching a visiting Imperial Nobel who tried to kidnap his sister. He was thrown into the Solitude dungeon, and there he stayed for nearly a year. He heard only three times from his sister. Each in the early months of his imprisonment. The last, she said she was going south to Cyrodiil with a traveling merchant caravan. They said their final goodbyes, and she left. He hasn't seen her since.

When he finally got out or prison, he found his shack ruined. Picked clean, and nearly destroyed. Crushed by having lost everything, he did the only thing he could do. He joined the Imperial Legion for some Gold. He rose quickly, by only one year he was an Agent. He served two more years in the legion, and reached the rank of Knight Errant. He was noticed by the blades. Because of his amazing skills with bows, and daggers, he impressed some of the higer ups in the blades. He was offered to join, and he accepted eagerly.

A year later, the heads of a hundred of his brothers rolled out onto the ground of Imperial City. Having spent a year in service to the Blades he hurried to his summons in Cloud Ruler Temple, and found himself with all of the other Blades who had been stationed in Cyrodiil. Now he awaits his orders from Marshall Antonius, fearing that it may be too late to save the Empire.
RP Example: I haven't been in Many RP's as of late (at least any note worthy ones that I have posted more than once in) so I'm going to ask If I can use the Biography for this one. Although, I have been in many RPs, and I have even created one of two decent ones.

Fixed.
GOD-KING OF ABRASIVENESS

Dumb Ideologies wrote:It's a situation intrinsic to the committed ideologue. Whenever one makes a counter-argument the goalposts seem not only to move in two dimensions but also float several hundred thousand miles above the pitch whilst wearing cast-iron earplugs.

Rainbows and Rivers wrote:Dictators blaming America for all their problems? That's new.

Caninope wrote:If I think in my mind that the book sitting in front of me is Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows when it is in fact Robert's Rules of Order Newly Revised, 11th Edition, then it doesn't make me any more objectively correct.

New Endenia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 14, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby New Endenia » Tue May 22, 2012 10:20 am

Just clearing things up, i was abit confused when i read the posts but essentially Thalmor captured the city except for the castle and the imperial troops that just entered the city are now hiding in the castle and holding out there right?

I'm going to be blowing up the castle gates in anger now.
The Reformed Republic of New Endenia
Peace. Order. Progress.
| Factbook | Embassy Exchange | Newswire | Link |

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Founded: May 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Tue May 22, 2012 10:20 am

Man, the Dark Brotherhood is getting more indescrete by the day. Or they have a new found kindness.
Last edited by Lancearc on Tue May 22, 2012 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you ever need advice on writing, help creating an RP of your own, or just generally need any kind of help, feel free to TG! I've been around the block in my old age.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Check out The Living Waste of Mekhallah, an original low-fantasy setting.

Spetznaz Assault Teams
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Spetznaz Assault Teams » Tue May 22, 2012 10:23 am

Lancearc wrote:Man, the Dark Brotherhood is getting more indescrete by the day. Or they have a new found kindness.

Meh. He just dislikes being surrounded by people with swords when they aren't on his side.

Also.

LOOOOOOOOONG story. Backstory. Is not explained yet. Hush.
Last edited by The God Emperor on Mon Jan 1, 0000, 0:00 AM, infinitely many times in total.

Spetznaz Assault Teams wrote:Tis I! Spetz!

And yes, Len is me and I am Len. Toodles!

North Banrodesia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby North Banrodesia » Tue May 22, 2012 10:27 am

Basically, The small imperial force reached the castle with 1/5 of their forces remaining, about 100 men. They're all ready to fight to the death, and the count is finding a discrete way out, but no-one knows about that, also, some pirates are sailing into Leyawiin with an apparent death wish; I don't think Pirates can stand up to Thalmor, if they couldn't stand up to imperial rule.

New Endenia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby New Endenia » Tue May 22, 2012 10:29 am

North Banrodesia wrote:Basically, The small imperial force reached the castle with 1/5 of their forces remaining, about 100 men. They're all ready to fight to the death, and the count is finding a discrete way out, but no-one knows about that, also, some pirates are sailing into Leyawiin with an apparent death wish; I don't think Pirates can stand up to Thalmor, if they couldn't stand up to imperial rule.

Alright, i'll literally be blowing up the castle gates (a display of Thalmor power is needed. If its abit too..powerful i can rp something else...) I can RP letting the Count escape but ppl must die! DIE!

Oh and the pirates....ah i don't think i will deal with them personally.
Last edited by New Endenia on Tue May 22, 2012 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Peace. Order. Progress.

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Tue May 22, 2012 10:36 am

Spetznaz Assault Teams wrote:
Lancearc wrote:Man, the Dark Brotherhood is getting more indescrete by the day. Or they have a new found kindness.

Meh. He just dislikes being surrounded by people with swords when they aren't on his side.

Also.

You better get out of there before the town g--

STOP. UVE VILAYTID DA LAW.
If you ever need advice on writing, help creating an RP of your own, or just generally need any kind of help, feel free to TG! I've been around the block in my old age.

Spetznaz Assault Teams
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Spetznaz Assault Teams » Tue May 22, 2012 10:38 am

Lancearc wrote:

Also.

You better get out of there before the town g--

Who me? I'm just a poor one armed soldier coming home from the war
Who me? I'm just a sweet old grandmother, going to visit my family
Who me? I'm just a humble tanner, heading home
Who me? I'm just a visiting merchant, looking for deals
Who me? I'm just a farmer, coming back from selling his produce
Last edited by The God Emperor on Mon Jan 1, 0000, 0:00 AM, infinitely many times in total.

Spetznaz Assault Teams wrote:Tis I! Spetz!

And yes, Len is me and I am Len. Toodles!

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Tue May 22, 2012 10:39 am

Lancearc wrote:You better get out of there before the town g--

Who me? I'm just a poor one armed soldier coming home from the war
Who me? I'm just a sweet old grandmother, going to visit my family
Who me? I'm just a humble tanner, heading home
Who me? I'm just a visiting merchant, looking for deals
Who me? I'm just a farmer, coming back from selling his produce

Den paye with yoor blood!

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Tue May 22, 2012 12:03 pm

Hey Avorez, I think that Imperial prisoner got incinerated if that's still the goal of your infiltration of the chapel.

If not, than excuse this.

Krumbia
Minister

Founded: Jan 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Krumbia » Tue May 22, 2012 12:06 pm

North Banrodesia wrote:I reckon if you know what the knights of the white stallion are, You know what the elder scrolls is, But you never know.

Sorry, Imperial. I was a bit tired. I have practically completed Oblivion, and I've done a bit on Skyrim. So I know A BIT about Elder Scrolls.
Last edited by Krumbia on Tue May 22, 2012 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Tue May 22, 2012 12:07 pm

Krumbia wrote:
North Banrodesia wrote:I reckon if you know what the knights of the white stallion are, You know what the elder scrolls is, But you never know.

Sorry, Imperial. I was a bit tired. I have practically completed Oblivion, and I've done a bit on Skyrim. So I know about Elder Scrolls.

Back in my day, everyone was playin' Daggerfall and Arena, now those people knew the Elder Scrolls. Man, I tell ya what, kids these days...*shakes cane angrily*
Last edited by Lancearc on Tue May 22, 2012 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Avorez
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Avorez » Tue May 22, 2012 12:10 pm

@Lance
They don't know that he was burned. But, they will ambush Thalmor reinforcements on their way to the castle, and they're going to possibly gather the imperial remnantts throught the city into a temporary militia with which to grow the Umbras.
Bontivate wrote:
Disserbia wrote:Thank God you will never be president of the US.

If he was Pres, the other branches would work together to hang him by his own intestines and force feed him angry scorpions.

Krumbia
Minister

Founded: Jan 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Krumbia » Tue May 22, 2012 12:10 pm

Lancearc wrote:
Krumbia wrote:Sorry, Imperial. I was a bit tired. I have practically completed Oblivion, and I've done a bit on Skyrim. So I know about Elder Scrolls.

Back in my day, everyone was playin' Daggerfall and Arena, now those people knew the Elder Scrolls. Man, I tell ya what, kids these days...*shakes cane angrily*

Yeah. Well I enjoy Oblivion a lot more than Skyrim, and it really fills you in on alot of information about Elder Scrolls.

New Endenia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby New Endenia » Tue May 22, 2012 12:10 pm

yes. my char loves incineration.
Peace. Order. Progress.

The New Texas Lands
Envoy

Founded: Oct 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Texas Lands » Tue May 22, 2012 12:21 pm

New Endenia wrote:yes. my char loves incineration.

Would our characters interact, as they both lead Thalmor magical corp?
Katganistan wrote:"I'm getting DEATed in the morning
Hot Damn! those Mods are gonna smile
Spammed Moderation
Got a bannination
My nation's getting DEAT in style!
Katganistan wrote:
Shanix wrote:So basically all the mods?

Ooooh, no, we're not ALL female....
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:What's the difference between a GAP T-shirt and Aquitayne's corpse?

I don't have a GAP T-shirt in my closet.
Utceforp wrote:Tex is amazing, when he sweats, he sweats out chuck norrisses. Everyone loves Tex, even Seneca Crane's beard loves him, as well as his sweat-chuck-norrisses. If I were attacked by a bear cavalry army, I would ask for help from Tex. Tex is cool

New Endenia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby New Endenia » Tue May 22, 2012 12:24 pm

The New Texas Lands wrote:
New Endenia wrote:yes. my char loves incineration.

Would our characters interact, as they both lead Thalmor magical corp?

Definitely but I'm not sure about the ranking. I created my char to be the Commander (general) of all the Dominion's Warlocks Corps. I'll leave it to the Admin to decide the ranking :)

But yeah, come help me lay waste to the Imperial resistance at the castle.
Peace. Order. Progress.

Avorez
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Avorez » Tue May 22, 2012 12:24 pm

Um Endenia you should probably reply to the Umbras
Bontivate wrote:
Disserbia wrote:Thank God you will never be president of the US.

If he was Pres, the other branches would work together to hang him by his own intestines and force feed him angry scorpions.

Wolfmanne
Senator

Founded: Mar 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Wolfmanne » Tue May 22, 2012 12:25 pm

New Endenia wrote:
The New Texas Lands wrote:Would our characters interact, as they both lead Thalmor magical corp?

Definitely but I'm not sure about the ranking. I created my char to be the Commander (general) of all the Dominion's Warlocks Corps. I'll leave it to the Admin to decide the ranking :)

But yeah, come help me lay waste to the Imperial resistance at the castle.

New Endenia is in overall command of the Dominion Battlemages. New Texas Land leads a division in it though.
Cicero thinks I'm Rome's Helen of Troy and Octavian thinks he'll get his money, the stupid fools.

New Endenia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby New Endenia » Tue May 22, 2012 12:27 pm

Avorez wrote:Um Endenia you should probably reply to the Umbras

Oh i thought someone will rp that. kk I will compose a reply now! (im assuming its the one where u murdered 2 of my guards and impersonated them right?)

And my mage isn't invincible, gonna rp her being injured soon!
Peace. Order. Progress.

North Banrodesia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby North Banrodesia » Tue May 22, 2012 12:32 pm

Yeah, I was thinking Isratial absorbs her barrier with his dagger, she gets hit in the arm by Jo'Raks arrow/Isratials Ice Spear and they has some massive spell rage and knocks them both down and stuff.

I started playing on Morrowind, but I have Arena too.

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Tue May 22, 2012 12:32 pm

New Endenia wrote:
Avorez wrote:Um Endenia you should probably reply to the Umbras

Oh i thought someone will rp that. kk I will compose a reply now! (im assuming its the one where u murdered 2 of my guards and impersonated them right?)

And my mage isn't invincible, gonna rp her being injured soon!

Damn well better or giant cat guy will claw her face off .v.

Rawr.

North Banrodesia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby North Banrodesia » Tue May 22, 2012 12:37 pm

Also, Has Kvatch been rebuilt yet? I assume so.

Wolfmanne
Senator

Founded: Mar 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Wolfmanne » Tue May 22, 2012 12:39 pm

North Banrodesia wrote:Also, Has Kvatch been rebuilt yet? I assume so.

Yup.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Kvatch
Cicero thinks I'm Rome's Helen of Troy and Octavian thinks he'll get his money, the stupid fools.

New Endenia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby New Endenia » Tue May 22, 2012 12:40 pm

North Banrodesia wrote:Yeah, I was thinking Isratial absorbs her barrier with his dagger, she gets hit in the arm by Jo'Raks arrow/Isratials Ice Spear and they has some massive spell rage and knocks them both down and stuff.

I started playing on Morrowind, but I have Arena too.

i just noticed ur ooc. Just continue rp. I'll fix it asap.
Peace. Order. Progress.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse